Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

CooLDoG wrote:Deal with it, the pm is already sent...
CooLDoG wrote:I said kat? I meant HF... my bad. I would lynch kat if it wasn't for the vig. But I think kat is more likely to be scum. Killing hf now because zang hasn't posted.
CooLDoG wrote:vig has just been sent. After the flip, any objection to a hammer?
Does not compute. Whatever. Let's see the flip.
UncertainKitten wrote:Mm...actually, we'll probably want to analyze the flip, so I'd like people to have a little time to do that.
Agreed. We have until 2/10 to lynch, so we can analyze after the flip.

unvote Kats
so as to prevent any possible threshhold/quicklynch tomfoolery. I'm willing to hammer, I just want to make sure the lynch wouldn't happen immediately.
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:35 pm

Post by Mina »

I've been sick all day and still feel like crap, and will spend the evening catching up with another game. However, brief notes:

-Scrap what I'd said before about AKR. GreyICE is obvtown. Fond of using misogynistic insults, but town. There's no way he'd be getting that frustrated with CooLDoG otherwise.

-I have a sinking feeling that havingfitz vs. UncertainKitten is town vs. town. It's probably too late for CD to change his kill, though. But on the bright side, Katsuki's posts today make me feel much better about wagoning him.

-I think LynchMePls is scum. I don't in the slightest believe his "Omigod, UK is totally OBVscum, even though she was my top town read along with AGM before, just because she's pissed off that she might be vigged." His trying to direct CD to vig UK instead of LMP's other suspects is terrible. He's ignored all those saying her behaviour is entirely in character with her innocent self as well, and I personally didn't think UK's reaction looked all that bad. But...I just think the way his turnabout occurred doesn't feel natural. It seems as though the moment he saw she was a potential vig option, he pounced and tried to push CD to kill her instead. A lot of it is his tone, as well; it feels as though he's faking conviction in what he's arguing.

-I'm torn on Mariyta. She keeps on ignoring the case on Katsuki, for some reason. Mariyta, I asked you why Katsuki was originally in your top three, but then dropped for AKR. Also, I hate that you never even reacted to the Katsuki wagon, but then tried to direct CD to vigging UT and us lynching hf (or was it the other way around?). Shouldn't, you know, the leading wagon be a good lynch/vig candidate as well?
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Post by Katsuki »

I have no time to post.
I have no plans on claiming at this particular point in time.

Scum are grey, mina and UK if I am quicklynched.

I will be replacing out if I have no time to post. We shall see tomorrow.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:45 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Katsuki wrote:I have no plans on claiming at this particular point in time.
You will probably have to tomorrow if you want to have any hope of living.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

EBWOP: by tomorrow I meant after the quickhammer.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:47 pm

Post by Mariyta »

Mina wrote:I'm torn on Mariyta. She keeps on ignoring the case on Katsuki, for some reason. Mariyta, I asked you why Katsuki was originally in your top three, but then dropped for AKR. Also, I hate that you never even reacted to the Katsuki wagon, but then tried to direct CD to vigging UT and us lynching hf (or was it the other way around?). Shouldn't, you know, the leading wagon be a good lynch/vig candidate as well?
I'm not ignoring the case. I'm torn. I've seen this play as both town-Kats and scum-Kats. Every time I play with Kats, I automatically think "scum" at every post, but then I read through the ISO and nothing glaring stands out. There are other people I'm more certain about and would prefer to lynch/vig.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

and by quickhammer I meant dayvig. That'll teach me to post quickly.

to apologize for that, here is a funny picture of Kevin Love:
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

OH FOR FUCKS SAKE. MOD CAN YOU FIX THAT TAG PLZ
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

okay, the pm didn't go through because I had to post in thread apparently. Or that I put a space in the word "daykill". Or another explination is that the mod is simply being an ass hole and is getting on my nerves.

The answer is that your Role PM specifically specified you needed to post in thread. I'm not worried about spacing ...

@mod, sorry in advance

OKAY MOD THIS IS ON A SEPRATE LINE WITH THE WORDS "DAYKILL:X":

daykill: havingfitz

or if its still improper:

day kill: havingfitz

or for rage:

just frigin' die: havingfitz

@ut, I meant havingfitz not kat.... Too late for that now, hopefully... Also your vote is "invalid" because it doesn't have the "full name". Try unvoting by just saying "
unvote
" (
vote:SC
)

@mina, up for a lmp d2 lynch? I'm on that wagon provided that I don't get nked for my tracking abilities.

I'm willing to hammer,
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

oh good point
unvote Katsuki
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:01 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

yay daykilling scumz is fun
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Post by LimMePls »

once that kill goes thorugh CD needs death.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:44 pm

Post by Zang »

CooLDoG wrote:I posted my damn flavor zang, look it up.
I know, I even commented on it later in my post. I just didn't change it.
GreyIce wrote:First, quick aside, lurking is a scumtell. Does it mean a person is scum? No. But scum gain more out of lurking than town.
Lurking is not a scumtell. The definition of a scumtell is that it means a person is scum, it tells you that they're scum. Scum do have more to gain from lurking however, town lurks more than scum.
CooLDoG wrote:then again, I will let zang post before I send the pm.
CooLDoG wrote:Zang is lurking...
I already posted that I'm fine with you vigging Fitz and I just posted yesterday.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:51 pm

Post by havingfitz »

Mariyta wrote:HF's insults are nearly as bad, but I knew he was an ass.
WTF Mariyta? Where is this coming from? The one game we played where I said nothing offensive to you or anyone else that I recall?

And are you saying my insinuation that someone is on the rag (not even coming out and directly stating it) because of her foul mouth both before and after my insinuation, and offensive behaviour towards more than one player in this game (for which she herself has acknowledged probably crossed the line) comes even close to calling someone a TURBO CUNT? You are delusional and your play in the two games we have shared has been crap.

CD...WTF? Do you require people to decide everything for you in your everyday life as well? I didn’t even have a single vote on me yet you determine I’m the best person to receive a daykill? Assuming your daykill is legit....way to kill town. What UK said.

For the benefit of the remaining town...UK, Ghostwriter, and LMP need to swing IMO. Most definitely UK for being all over the place with her suspicions, never presenting a case on me, and as a non game related bonus....for being herself in this game.

Unbelievable.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:55 pm

Post by havingfitz »

LynchMePls wrote:once that kill goes thorugh CD needs death.
Why is this? Has anyone ever been in a game where scum had the ability to do daykills? If his daykill does go through that pretty much clears him. If he is cleared...why would he need death (aside from the obvious lack of independent thought)?

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:42 am

Post by Mariyta »

havingfitz wrote:
Mariyta wrote:HF's insults are nearly as bad, but I knew he was an ass.
WTF Mariyta? Where is this coming from? The one game we played where I said nothing offensive to you or anyone else that I recall?

And are you saying my insinuation that someone is on the rag (not even coming out and directly stating it) because of her foul mouth both before and after my insinuation, and offensive behaviour towards more than one player in this game (for which she herself has acknowledged probably crossed the line) comes even close to calling someone a TURBO CUNT? You are delusional and your play in the two games we have shared has been crap.
Thank you for proving my point.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:21 am

Post by havingfitz »

Thanks for not answering mine. My comments came after your 'point'. Your comment was totally uncalled for as there was no prior unpleasantly that I can recall between us that warranted it. If you are basing your insult on my exchanges with UK than you are being a hypocrite as you appear to find no fault, as I did, with UK's behaviour in this game. I don't condone her or GI's style of abuse and you would be very hard pressed to find any examples of me doing so. Sorry if you find 'visitor' and 'Midol' so reprehensible.

So mod....daykilled or not?

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:32 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@having, actually there are games where the scum can day-kill but they usually can't night kill ether... Kinda rare though.
after a wank.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:46 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

As should be predicted when placing the responsibility of rooting out evil in the hands of an angry mob … chaos ensues. Fingers are pointed in every direction. Noble to serf, serf to serf, noble to noble. No-one is immune to suspicion.

Suddenly CooLDoG brings forth a hidden pistol and brandishes it about in a wild fashion.

“I have this and I’m going to use it. What say you all?” he say. Further bickering and name-calling develop as some try to appeal to CooLDoG with reason. Others start shouting that if CooLDoG doesn’t shoot who they say he should be hung from the Yard-arm.

CooLDoG listens intently and then turns the gun on havingfitz.

“You aren’t worthy to breathe any longer” he says, firing a silver bullet into havingfitz’s chest. Crumpling to the ground havingfitz struggles for breath and uses his last minutes alive to continue to make accusations against those present.

After havingfitz breathes his last you all go to the small hovel he called a home. After rummaging through his meager belongings you find nothing linking him to the deaths. Only items that linked him to the hard life of a peasant in Gevaudan.

Havingfitz - Louis,
a Citizen of Gevaudan [Town Vanilla]
has been shot and killed.

Day One continues ...
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:27 am, edited 4 times in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:46 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Vote Count 1.21 - As of Post 869

Zang (0) -
Untrod Tripod (2) - Mariyta, CooLDoG
Mariyta (0) -
AlmasterGM (0) -
Katsuki (5) - Mina, GhostWriter, StrangerCoug, AlmasterGM, GreyICE
LynchMePls (0) -
StrangerCoug (2) - UncertainKitten, Zang
GreyICE (0) -
CooLDoG (1) - LynchMePls
UncertainKitten (1) - Katsuki
Mina (0) -
GhostWriter (0) -

Not Voting (1) - Untrod Tripod

The Current deadline in Februrary 10th at 9:00am EST. The Countdown can be found
HERE

With 12 alive - 7 are required to lynch and 5 are required to lynch at deadline.

Activity Check - All good.

Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:34 am

Post by LimMePls »

Awesome, so HF is confirmed town that gets to keep participating, at least for now? Great!

Um ... he's dead Jim. Editting scene to clarify that.

@HF: Give us a full TOWN/SCUM list before you croak!

I still think CD should swing. I'm thinking 3pp or just plain scum.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:02 am

Post by LimMePls »

He's still in the vote count and it just said ...shot, and not "shot and killed". But thanks for clarifying.

I have no idea what you are talking about. He is clearly not in the vote count .... :D

Also, thanks!
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

V/LA on weekends
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:03 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Hmm. Then I was wrong. I'm...rather busy today but I'll try to find some time to do some rereading. I clearly need it.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:29 am

Post by LimMePls »

^^Alrigth, change of plans.

Unvote
Vote: UK

Mostly for the massive freak out under vig pressure. But 872 makes me feel pretty good about it.

V/LA on weekends
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:30 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

So, now I'm not allowed to admit I'm wrong? What a fun game we're playing.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”