Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Exilon »

/confirm in-thread, next by PM
OH HAI
28 players, lololol.

No Yth alliance in this game either.
AH-!

I'm also happy to gaze the stars.
Feels like I've been here before.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:15 am

Post by Exilon »

Mod wrote:EXILON: "Eeeeek! Stalfos!!!"
PLUSHIE & BIG DADDY: "We told you so, Exilon."
Plushie and big daddy? Are you serious?

MY RANDOM VOTE GOES TO CHRONOPIE CAUSE I HATE HIS PSYCADELIC AVATAR (well actually, I don't. It's way better than the others).

My opinion on JABOC is that he seems to be playing like... well, like in a mini normal. xD A mini normal with eagerness to DO SOMETHING. To sum it up, it seemed too eager to get the game going.
JABOC, how many game have you played here? ALSO LINKS PLEASE? It's fine either way, I'd just like to know what's your experience.

DTmaster post 125 is not good at all. His point 4, double vote.. does not really jive.

Chesskid /ignore until he puts better stuff. I've seen him somewhere SO I KNOW HE IS CAPABLE OF IT.
Oh Ythan <3
jenniwren wrote:scumtastic
...DON'T. Hate that word. GAH. Otheriwse I liked your post.

As a side-note:
Guys I'm claiming Jester. Obv. I'm Tinker-Gay-Something. The pink one.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:19 am

Post by Exilon »

Oh aaaand
Vote: Substrike
for this, mainly. Or at least the context around that post. I need more input for a more serious vote, so this does very well for now.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #3) » Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:35 am

Post by Exilon »

Fate, if my vote is shit so is Kdubs.
Are YOU SURE you wanna lynch Chesskid?

ALSO FATE OBV JOKE CLAIM IS OBV.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:29 am

Post by Exilon »

EHAT THE HELL WTF IS THIS NO SRSLY HOW THE HELL DOES THIS GET OVER 15 PAGES IN 8 HOURS
HOW
PLEASE HOLD.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:25 am

Post by Exilon »

^HE SAID THIS BEFORE I POSTED AGAIN.

(aka he can't accuse me of "ignoring" kdubs jester-spec-vote and focusing on his)

AS IF TO SAY:
WTF KDUBZ IS DOIN IT TOO CALL HIM SCUMMY!!??

ALSO NOTE HIS LACK OF CONTENT REGARDLESS.
I have mind-reading powers as so I knew what you were going to say obv. Now seriously, I wasn't acussing you of anything (I couldn't, anyway), please don't misunderstand, I merely stated a fact.

THERE WAS CONTENT ..
DERP.

STILL 10 PAGES OF SPAM TO READ HUH
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:45 am

Post by Exilon »

Blooderection wrote:Assuming he is town it still tells us nothing. You really think that vanillaizing would change allignments? We are assuming chesskid is town, assuming you and DTM are town, and that chesskid will target you and not be blocked, etc. Too many things go wrong, too many things assumed. Its a very scummy suggestion from both of you.
Sums up my thoughts. I really like Blooderection. Why the heck aren't you on GP2? Something is wrong here.

Some of Lady Lambdadelta's posts give me scum vibes. Specially apparent buddying with Ythan. Can't pinpoint the page, but it's there. Asides from that, I'm still voting for Substrike. There were no real advances and I'm not feeling like joining Chesskid's wagon. I've seen him somewhere else and I'm pretty sure he can do abit better from what he's doing so far (also cracking under pressure from Ythan which I find understandable).
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:08 am

Post by Exilon »

I must've missed something, Nik has confirmed what? When was that?
DTMaster wrote: @Blood
Um. What? It's simple as: If Chess lies then we save ourselves a mislynch.

a. If Chess is town and does get blocked, that mean scum is trading a vaniliazing role for their block. They are exchanging a free death, and making 2 players powerless for a free mislynch. In terms of disabling people, allowing chess to vanilize disables 3 people over the 2 that comes from the chess mislynch/nightkill.

b. If Chess is scum, we will know from the fact that he's alive and if he does vanilize people.

c. If Chess is scum, and is blocked, then this has to be done under precise situations (ie. two scum teams one of them more willing to frame Chess, etc, etc) that it's impratical to be paranoid about that till tomorrow.

d. If Chess is town, he will vanilize two people who offered themselves (Me and Cupcake are willing recipients of that), and he will die. Thus we get a lynch and (if there is a vig, a kill) else where. Chess WIFOM is solved since Chess suicides. We lynch a scummy person. The "vig" if it exists gets a shot elsewhere. Scum has less mislynches to burn through
This... on first read, actually makes alot of sense. But that is assuming that hypo-town-Chess actually kills himself or does everything according to plan. but there are in fact too many variables to consider. Redirectors, SHIFTS (who knows), etc.

Also no one has brought this up but there was a discrepancy in Chess' claims.

When he first claimed, he said he was something like 'Suicidal Double-shot Vannilizer', later he became 'One-shot Suicidal Double Bombing Vanillaizer'. Curiously no one mentioned it.

NINJA EDIT-
CUCO.
EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:31 am

Post by Exilon »

Ah, I was starting to wonder what the heck was up with Cupcake saying it was a daykill, if the Cucco landed on Substrike. I was thinking I must've missed something.

Kairyuu's impressions on Lady L and ChessKid are essentially the same as mine. I'm null on Zwet, mostly cause I've seen too many games where a early miller claim = scum. Basically, all of them.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:08 am

Post by Exilon »

I didn't exactly played Ocarina of Time, but her being an aquatic goddess doesn't exactly jive with me. Also,
There is so little evidence against Cupcake, and you are scrounging to get more. This isn't something a townie should be doing.
this makes no sense. He called his claim bullshit and that was his basis for voting him, I don't see Ythan scrounging to get 'evidence' on him to add to the little evidence there is. And as far as I'm concerned, a townie collects evidence (same thing as scrounging if the definition doesn't fail me. I checked the dictionary). Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but FABRICATING evidence is scummy, not obtaining it through pressure like you seem to be suggesting.

Also, pushing for a lynch based on false information? Please explain that or back it up with quotes, otherwise I cannot accept it.
I for one don't exactly believe his claim although there are some consistent points.

Also, I don't remmber anyone claiming any kind of verdant.

Unrelated, hum, I just noticed something interesting that I should've noticed sooner.
JABOC wrote:HoS Exilon for overall active lurking. He knows better. The post in which he has to make up an excuse to vote is especially bad.
Why do you say I know better? It wasn't an excuse to vote- I figured I should place a vote and thought that he was as good as any other of my bad-vibes at that point. He hasn't done much to improve that, but if I see a better place to leave my vote, I will. I think that is reaching a bit and I disagree with Fate calling you town by taking stances. Anyone can take stances. Sure, lurking are probably scum, but that reasoning screams a bit like you don't want to have the trouble of finding a good justification-enough to vote someone who is being thorougly active.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:12 am

Post by Exilon »

Interesting though, that instead of looking into Cupcake's Iso you're looking into mine trying to discredit me by implying my opinion on someone's Iso is invalid because my own Iso shows lack of activity.
This. Lady Lambdadelta chooses to attack him while completely dropping the defense on Cupcake. Doesn't make sense.

I could see what LL is talking about when the elemnts are mentioned and the three goddesses being their protectors, but then, according to that, shouldn't everyone have an element?
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:17 am

Post by Exilon »

I kinda confused elements with races. Sorry, I wasn't specific enough. I was talking about someone claiming to BE a verdant. So far, we only got 1 reference to that.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:53 pm

Post by Exilon »

Ythan wrote:Zelda would be light. If the Sheikah are involved then they would be shadow and the Gerudo would most likely be spirit. Whether Ganondorf would be spirit as well would most likely depend on whether he is part of a meaningful Gerudo faction, but if the Sheikah are present and are shadow then I doubt Ganondorf would be that or the synonymous "darkness" which is not actually an element ever used in the series.
What the F*k is Spirith

Aikage needs to be replaced out. D:

Each of Ythan and Lady L have made valid points but suddenly both are acting like kids and saying NO U. Guys, you've both showed your evidence, there's no more need to run around in cricles, and there's SPECIALLY no need to just go infinitly saying the other isn't listening or presenting evidence.

Takano-sanER I MEAN LADY LAMBDADELTA, I can agree with Nayru being an Aquatic goddess, but I wouldn't be so quick in joining her with aquatic race or making some types of assumtpions so fast and being so certain about them.

Ythan.. Well. Don't. You're not doing much yourself to cool things off, but that's kinda part of your meta. In any case:

[quote="]I'm admitting that I can't make an accusation, because you've said nothing relevant![/quote]

Chrnopie once said something that looked like that. He said "how can you accuse me, I've said nothing!"
Fate replied with "THEN POST SOMETHING SO EVERYONE CAN SEE YOUR SCUMINESS"
In other words, 'the fact you're not doing anything productive is my accusation.'

so that sentence.. really makes no sense at all. Gladly you correct yourself in the post after. Anyway

UNVOTE:
Fos Cupcake
until there's a votecount.

You can now stop hiding behind other people's defenses and start clearing yourself.

Hey, you guys might get a good red truth soon based on the first quote of this post! How does that sound as discussing flavour, hum?

Ninja Edit:

VOTE: Cupcake

Hey LAdy Lambdadelta, it'd seem you've got a doublevoter. Whoho. G4U
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Exilon »

Ythan wrote:
Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
OBJECTION!
Nayru is the guardian goddess of the Zora! Of the three sacred stones, she is represented by the Zora's Saphire (blue). She is an /aquatic/ goddess, because she is the guardian of the aquatic race!
The attack her her flavor failure, and it is despite you not knowing any better, came after I started the attack. It's not the meat of it. Sorry you missed that.
Valid point, Ythan defends himself very nicely.
Ythan wrote:Nice rebuttal! Except you didn't address the point at all and it still stands. Why are you flailing, you're not even the one in trouble. Or you weren't, anyway.
(Directed at Le Cupcake) Very valid point, exactly the same as mine.

And
Ythan wrote:This is a quick way to get some kind of feel for how the term verdant is used in the Zelda universe.

http://www.zeldawiki.org/Special:Search ... dant&go=Go

It is always used in the sense of Hyrule's health.
Valid point about the nature of Verdant.
Ythan wrote:Cupcake hobbled together a fakeclaim based on scraps from other claims. Adds a quote from the top of the first google result for "Nayru", in the same format. She hasn't given any more since. Lady L makes the argument that Nayru must be aquatic because the Zora are, and Kokiri are verdant. Except the Kokiri are not verdant and the only reference we have seen to that word is that Barinade, a jellyfish, is not, as part of a miller claim. Verdant clearly means what it always means in the Zelda universe, and not forest-related. So Lady's defense of the fakeclaim is built on air. When Lady comes back to the defense after dropping it to omgus for a bit she gets into how Cupcake used a blue forcefield, Nayru's Love. Except she never did this. Lie.
And very valid summary of Ythan's position. Now, this is more than enough for anyone outside of the current discussion get the feel of Ythan's stance.

Lady L wrote:I will show you why Aquatic is accepted.

POINT A: KING ZORA IS CLAIMED AS AQUATIC. NOT "WATER" BUT AQUATIC. WE CAN ASSUME ALL WATER CREATURES WILL BE "AQUATIC".
POINT B: NAYRU IS CLAIMED AS AQUATIC. THIS POINT IS DISPUTED.
POINT C: IT IS PROVEN THAT NAYRU IS THE GODDESS OF THE SEAS, WATER AND THE ZORA'S. THIS ASSOCIATES HER WITH WATER/ZORA'S.
POINT D: ZORA IS AQUATIC. WE CAN ASSUME WATER IS CALLED AQUATIC (thanks to chesskid).

ERGO, NAYRU IS AN /AQUATIC/ GODDESS.

CHECKMATE.
Also very valid explanation of Lady Lambdadelta's aquatic theory. With this, she says she can believe Cupcake's claim because it is consistent. I can agree with this, and I can see where she is coming from.
the fact is that a point made by a player is a valid as the other one, and therefore, you can't exactly reach an agreement, as we have seen so far. Hence my last post- no real need to repeat myself.

If there is a shift, I will know tonight. Still, Kai:
I got a PM that told me I couldn't target a wagon with no votes on it, which means that there's some sort of shift. I then got a second message that said that the first message was wrong. So it appears I've hit a wagon that I didn't want to.
If you got a message saying the first message was wrong, doesn't that mean there was some kind of error?
MOST probably there isn't a shift.

Bold is mine:
Ythan wrote:
Exilon wrote:What the F*k is Spirith
Have you not played the game? Forest, fire, water, shadow, spirit, light. These are the elements that we are working with, if any.

Why, why, aren't you Ythill, he would have understood me right away. Yes I have played.

Each of Ythan and Lady L have made valid points
Please select and present one valid point each of us has posted so it doesn't look like you're waffling.

Zong done.

In other words, 'the fact you're not doing anything productive is my accusation.'
Except it didn't become her accusation until she was pressed to actually explain. Context reading is really important Exilon.

This was in another game, and it just served as an example for me to say her sentence wasn't really right. Not to say the stance was the exact same.

Hey LAdy Lambdadelta, it'd seem you've got a doublevoter. Whoho. G4U
Or there's a mistake?

Doesn't really matter guessing, I just threw that there.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #14) » Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:58 pm

Post by Exilon »

Ythan wrote:Her point is invalidated by the fact that, apart from there being no point to begin with, the aquatic descriptor in Cupcake's claim, like the rest of it, was built out of elements from other claims we had seen beforehand.
that is an assumption you make and that serves for you to call Le Cupcake scummy, but that doesn't relate with an acceptable theory from Lambdadelta stating that Nayru = Aquatic => plausible. It is still a valid point from the way I see it. Yours is too.

@Kai: Oh hai see. Well then, we'll wait a bit.
Ninja edit: Oh so there is no shift. Phew.?
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1223 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:50 am

Post by Exilon »

There is no dark-elemental, race, wtv, stated on ANY role PM.
There is no light-elemental, race, wtv, stated on ANY role PM.

Ythan, I doubt this would change anything, but my role PM also starts from a quote from the wiki/game. Not sure if it's character by character, but it is there.

Kai, the shift kills my head. << What do you mean, magnitude 13?
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:03 am

Post by Exilon »

Don't worry, Hindu. Main events so far have been Chesskid x Ythan and LE Cupcake / Lady Lambdadelta and Ythan.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:43 pm

Post by Exilon »

I'm kinda feeling like there might be multiple scum factions in this game...

Anyone else gettin that vibe?
Where the heck is this coming from, ni-pah?
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:24 am

Post by Exilon »

LLD, your theory..
Is just speculation, really. I don't know if it contributes at all to find scum. I don't see what to comment on, and if it would even be relavant, or productive. Yes, this needs to move.

Fate, why is LD scum?
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:07 am

Post by Exilon »

/agreed.
Don't exactly agree with Fate. Needs to do more.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1578 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:23 am

Post by Exilon »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta

Read with a bit more attention. This is the lynch for today. It gets us more info than any other lynch due to connections we can make. Also, summing everything up, LLD is pretty scummy.

Connections we can get amount to:
Fate
Cupcake
Chess
Ythan
Off the top of my head.

Who disagrees with this and why, aside of those who have already pronnounced themselves?
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1583 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:03 am

Post by Exilon »

I know Ythan agrees with me and I don't really have to do anything else because you're scum. I can see the nervous in that post. That last line?
Like Rayfrost mentioned, OMGUS.

Not lazy hunting, I simply want this day to move forward and LLD is the best bet because, well... GIS isn't. And the others can follow suit. All major cases today are linked to LLD. Etc. Ad infinitum.
WHOEVER DISAGREES STATE WHY.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1584 (isolation #22) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:06 am

Post by Exilon »

I don't see how those connections don't also apply to cupcake, if you are going purely based off of a lolconnections reasoning. Care to explain your choice of one over the other?
~

How is Cupcake linked to Chess, for example?
How does Cupcake's flip reveal anything note-worthy relating to him? Or Ythan?

I've said why LLD is scummy sometimes, and I wasn't the only one.
Buddying, 'chainsaw' defense (in a way), flavor speculation which doesn't lead anywhere and comes out of context, and an overall 'I'm trying to look townie' vibe.

I'm sick of Day 1. Let's move forward.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #23) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:04 am

Post by Exilon »

Why don't you get on LD's wagon then, cutie?
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #24) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:07 am

Post by Exilon »

Nevermind that post^~
Read it as: 'you should join now to get better answers and to get the day moving faster'
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #25) » Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:15 am

Post by Exilon »

Hindu, why don't you join Lady's wagon? She's more certainly scum than Cupcake and substrike are. They might be scummy but she is more.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1650 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:25 am

Post by Exilon »

Oh, well.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Gis

I can agree with this. STILL GOOD TO SEE HOW EVERYONE DROPPED LAMBDADELTA OFF SO EASILY. Specially herself with her scummy-opportunistic vote. Then she calls me opportunist.

Ray:

- LD chainsaw'd defended Cupcake by attacking Ythan. More, her flavour speculation isn't reduced to Cupcake's claim. I'm talking about some of her posts who just appear out of nowhere with stuff that doesn't really add any meningful content, except scan people's possible answers so as to gain some insight on the game's flavour /roles.
- Buddying doesn't have to be a scum tell, but I was using it as an example of what she has done which can be considered scummy.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1728 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:03 am

Post by Exilon »

This is getting a little stupid. Just... Claim already <.<
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:31 pm

Post by Exilon »

I'm still going to repeat this: LL must die. I don't care when, but she has to. Ythan, try and be like the other member of the Yth alliance for a while.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #29) » Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:15 am

Post by Exilon »

That's not what I meant. Don't be so thick-headed.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:08 am

Post by Exilon »

Finally the day is over.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:27 am

Post by Exilon »

I find it weird they're not Twinrova O_o

Anyway, they pretty much seem Serial Killers.
Also, enough with this crap. LD is scum, period.
But do not strive away from your discussion, please. I seriously still need to read a bit more of that theory so it makes sense in my head. Right now I don't really see it.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #32) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:34 am

Post by Exilon »

Curiously, [redacted] can confirm my role. You're scum.
OH YOU'RE A GODDESS
Right?
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2071 (isolation #33) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:37 am

Post by Exilon »

Wait
Cup and Nik
OLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (isolation #34) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by Exilon »

Oh, for Christ's sake
Reckamonic wrote:
I had a dream... In the dream, dark storm clouds were billowing over the land of Hyrule... But suddenly, a ray of light shot out of the forest, parted the clouds and lit up the ground... The light turned into a figure holding a green and shining stone, followed by a fairy... I know this is a prophecy that someone would come from the forest... Yes, I thought you might be the one...

Welcome to Ocarina of Time Mafia,
Exilon
. You are a
Sheik, aka Princess Zelda
. While you are the rightful heir to the throne of Hyrule, the evil that has spread across the land has forced you to don a disguise and masquerade as a Sheikah. You must use your knowledge as a member of the Royal Family, and your training as a Sheikah, to rid the land of evil and restore peace to Hyrule once again!

Race:
Hyrulian
Faction:
Hero

You are a
Day Boss-Cop
. You have the following special abilities:

Passive Abilities:

None

Active Abilities:

Hyrulian Knowledge
- Each day, you may target a player in order to discover if they are a member of the Boss scum faction.

Please remember that you can use only one active ability per phase.

Win Condition (Hero):
You win when all threats have been eliminated and the land of Hyrule is safe once again.

Please confirm via return PM.

The topic is here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 53&start=0
I also have another ability but it's totally irrelevant.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (isolation #35) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Post by Exilon »

YOUR FAULT FOR NOT GETTING IT
I BREADCRUMBED IT SO MUCH
STILL PPL LIKE RAYFROST TRYING TO GET THIS TO HAPPEN
ONE FOR ONE, COOL BY ME.

LL IS SCUM JUST SO YOU KNOW NOW THAT IS DONE WITH, LETS MOVE ALONG.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (isolation #36) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:17 pm

Post by Exilon »

I've been saying I got a guilty on her ever since fucking day 1.

I bet she's ganondorf.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (isolation #37) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:19 pm

Post by Exilon »

Dude, why the hell would I claim cop and say 'You know, I think she MIGHT be scum..."
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2137 (isolation #38) » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:23 pm

Post by Exilon »

I did think of the shift, but didn't Kai say Day 1 that after all there was no shift? If you read me Day 1, you'll see me asking about it.
I also don't see where Nik claimed LLD to be PGO.
Here's the timestamp of the investigation:
Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:21 pm

I was going to target-confirm today but I'm still waiting for a mod's answer on a question. IF ONLY THE MOD COULD COME BY.
Also, there has been more than one miller claim, so I found it a bit suspicious and possibly fakeclaims. At least one of them.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2147 (isolation #39) » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:55 am

Post by Exilon »

I'll be V/LA until Monday, sorry everyone :x
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2262 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:33 pm

Post by Exilon »

Shift.
GREAT. <.<
fherfjherfgjergkjwrgkb. Anyway.
I checked with the mod, when inquired about sanities, he implied I was sane (he said that this wasn't a bastard mod).

In any case, I never saw shifts in not-bastard games.
So, with that cleared, what is exactly the shift? So I can put my ability to good use.

Also, I was the first one that said Fate was SK. I kinda went along with that because of the color and 'attribute-killer' line. (Also lovers). Doesn't look like scum group at all.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Exilon »

unvote; vote: Exilon
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:42 am

Post by Exilon »

Although I do hope your rolling attack does not hit me.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #43) » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:44 am

Post by Exilon »

What is up with me having an EyeballFrog staring at me? My PM said it might snitch at me publically if I tried to do something today. It also said I could choose to kill it during the day phase instead of invesrtigating someone. That is obv not happening, but could this be related to the Cuccoos from D1?
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2372 (isolation #44) » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:12 am

Post by Exilon »

How do I cop someone safely while a shift/no-shift is possible? We had all agreed first we figure the shift, then I daycop.

In any case, the frog is giving me some bad vibes. Mainly because of the cuckoo from Day 1, but also because of the flavour in the PM, since it said it might 'snitch' at me. Whatever that is supposed to mean.

Not only that, but for me to have a frog means that someone targetted me. And if someone targetted me, either that person knows about the shift, or there is no shift. Which leads to some other implications, but let's leave this at that.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (isolation #45) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:41 am

Post by Exilon »

Is everyone pretty aware that having him at least try today is better than just totally not using his ability at all?
Not using my action would be a total waste, I don't even see how someone couldn't find that a reasoanble thing to do. Thing is, since there's still time, I find it better to wait for the shift. It's a viable option.
If it gets too drawn out, though, I have no complaints. Tell me a name and I'll go. However, don't forget the fact I'm a BOSS-COP. It suggests more than one scum faction and therefore reduces certainty even further than it's already reduced by shift/no-shift.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (isolation #46) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Exilon »

Hum.. lemme just get this straight then. Beefster tried several attacks which failed because they hit a person's wagon who didn't have a wagon, right?
The shift is according to the actual playlist (therefore, not counting dead players). Now, after some calculations, I have figured the shift (only 10 down is possible.)

So, I thought of aiming for Le Cupcake. For that, I have to aim for Chesskid, and if the mod counts, I'll be aiming at myself.
Substrike is a safer hit. since ten down does not cross the mod to hit him, I can aim for Chrnopie and I'll be hitting Substrike.
For Nikanor, I have to hit zwet, and if the mod counts, I'll be hitting DTM.

What do you think?
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2489 (isolation #47) » Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:17 am

Post by Exilon »

I'm assuming that yesterday the shift was different, which is supported by other Day 1 actions.
I ended up going for Chrnopie -> Substrike. I thought it was better than risking the mod/no-mod confusion. Besides, the possibility that a neighbour is fakeclaiming as boss scum is higher than a claimed mason.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2566 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:35 pm

Post by Exilon »

I targeted chronopie (and supposedly got the result for substrike).
The result is in and it's : not boss scum.

Humeh.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2758 (isolation #49) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:06 am

Post by Exilon »

ok, one of the midterms is away and I can get back to this. I just noticed the frog croaked something, so, phew.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2760 (isolation #50) » Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:27 am

Post by Exilon »

Meeeeh I don't really know what to say. I have to reread better to get ANY reads and right now I don't have -that- time. Still, I don't like Substrike's answers.

I think there might be a small possibility there is only one scum group (the fact there are only BOSS millers so far, for instance, is one of the reasons why) and many third parties.

I don't think that my cop, even if accurately aimed, is 100% proofed.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4680 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:59 am

Post by Exilon »

OMG that was insane.
Apparently I was completely blocked out everytime. But people got the redirection right <.<

MOd role NO xD
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4682 (isolation #52) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:00 pm

Post by Exilon »

ALSO AWESOME GAME TOWN SHOULD HAVE WON =)
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4690 (isolation #53) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:07 pm

Post by Exilon »

Who was PGO? I don't remember seeing that anywhere <-<
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4741 (isolation #54) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:43 pm

Post by Exilon »

LOL xD
I stalked Ythan on N1 but I got a NO RESULT xD

Also, I must say this was the first game EVER where I was nightkilled.
God, this game was SO bastard I can't begin to describe it.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4833 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:09 am

Post by Exilon »

But fate wasn't scum.
Oh, how I lol'd so hard at Aikage after sawing what he was..
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4839 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:38 am

Post by Exilon »

scum is anti-town?
I thought scum was mafia faction, Fate would be SK..
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4842 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Exilon »

Well, that's a new definition for me. Generally, I just equated scum to mafia and nothing else.
SK is like a survivor with a kill, though.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4843 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:45 am

Post by Exilon »

And SK's can be helpful to town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”