Reckamonic's Ocarina of Time Mafia..OVER! Was Hyrule saved?

Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2425 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:23 am

Post by Beefster »

VOTE: Blooderection

*refers back to his notes*
(determining the shift was distracting)
*realizes his notes weren't very useful*

-In his first post, he posts a full scum/town list.
--Lots of fencesitting
-Voting LLD for no apparent reason, despite her being cleared.
-Having a mysterious doublevote yesterday. (nulltell, but still... why did it go away?)
-Lets all consider a new perspective. We don't have to go with it, mind you.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2426 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:25 am

Post by Ythan »

Telling people to think of new things without proposing anything is fluff and stalling.
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2427 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:31 am

Post by Beefster »

What should I do instead? I'm willing to switch to ss22 at any time and I proposed a weak case. I just don't like tunneling. When you tunnel, you miss out on all the other opportunities for other scums to mess up.
chesskid3 wrote:Nah man imma get the PGO and the daycop :P LOLOLOL JK I'm not using it tonight either
Why not? You seem to have your targets picked out and you're of no use to the town being alive.

The earlier you use your power, the more useful it is to the town. I see no pro-town reason to not use your power.
Perhaps you don't actually have the power you claim to have, so you're "not using it" to stay alive.

If you don't use your power tonight, we'll get someone to vig you, just in case you're a jester.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2428 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:48 am

Post by Exilon »

Hum.. lemme just get this straight then. Beefster tried several attacks which failed because they hit a person's wagon who didn't have a wagon, right?
The shift is according to the actual playlist (therefore, not counting dead players). Now, after some calculations, I have figured the shift (only 10 down is possible.)

So, I thought of aiming for Le Cupcake. For that, I have to aim for Chesskid, and if the mod counts, I'll be aiming at myself.
Substrike is a safer hit. since ten down does not cross the mod to hit him, I can aim for Chrnopie and I'll be hitting Substrike.
For Nikanor, I have to hit zwet, and if the mod counts, I'll be hitting DTM.

What do you think?
Feels like I've been here before.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2429 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Lynch substrike??
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2430 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Post by Chronopie »

I'd say try daycop substrike.

And the QT has been similar to a ghost town this past week. In that there are
very
few new posts.

For my own suspicions however: "Ruto" chose not to reveal themselves. In the case there does turn out to be a scum neighbour, probably a smart move... "Saria" has a discrepancy in unsealing target, when compared to the rest of the sages (and that issue has been discussed in QT). And substrike/"Rauru" is probably the scummiest of us all, in so far as play, thus my personal choice for Exilion to check Sub. and, should there be no shift, then myself in said case. ofc if the shift is up instead of down, it will end on mothrax/rayfrost.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends
Chronopie (30) || Greyscale Aeon (12)

Steam: Chronopie

Apathy = Vanilla [/self-meta]

Because turrets are just there to give poppy a free stun ~Rayfrost
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #2431 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Post by Ythan »

Hm, Ruto.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2432 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Uh Jester would not get a fake role pm, would they?
Also my power is better used _LATER_ when I have a better chance of not hitting a town pr
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2433 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:26 pm

Post by RayFrost »

I'd prefer a target on one of the masons to confirm exilon's result. I feel that substrike is clearscum and should be lynched. Don't waste cop investigations on people that are going to be lynched. Check uncertain players (examples: one of the masons, ythan, vezok, zwet, ABR, bunny).

Also, exilon, if you've figured out that the shift is down ten for sure, then that means you hit the mods yesterday upon targeting LL. The mods are definitely part of the player list as per the fact kai's rolling attack the other day hit the mod wagon.

I don't feel that chess should use his power at this time.
don't you feel silly now?
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2434 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:35 pm

Post by Chronopie »

RayFrost wrote:Also, exilon, if you've figured out that the shift is down ten for sure, then that means you hit the mods yesterday upon targeting LL. The mods are definitely part of the player list as per the fact kai's rolling attack the other day hit the mod wagon.
Wait. What?

If he hit the mods, and got a scum result... (given his perceived guilty on LL, prior to shift knowledge)
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2435 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:37 pm

Post by RayFrost »

Chronopie wrote: For my own suspicions however: "Ruto" chose not to reveal themselves. In the case there does turn out to be a scum neighbour, probably a smart move... "Saria" has a discrepancy in unsealing target, when compared to the rest of the sages (and that issue has been discussed in QT). And substrike/"Rauru" is probably the scummiest of us all, in so far as play, thus my personal choice for Exilion to check Sub. and, should there be no shift, then myself in said case. ofc if the shift is up instead of down, it will end on mothrax/rayfrost.
Do you suspect Ruto for the no reveal, or do you feel that it is inherently a null point? Does the discrepancy lead to you suspecting Saria, or is it just a random oddity?

P-edit:

Yes, chrono, that means the mods are playing in this game... scummy bastards. The only issue is that the shift may be different during d1 than it is today, so I might be wrong.
RayFrost
RayFrost
Survivor
RayFrost
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2436 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:39 pm

Post by RayFrost »

The shift yesterday appears to be either 12 up or 16 down.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #2437 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by Ythan »

chesskid3 wrote:Uh Jester would not get a fake role pm, would they?
Also my power is better used _LATER_ when I have a better chance of not hitting a town pr
One, why are you still talking about jesters. Two, nice change of tone on when you should use your ability.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2438 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

eh?
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #2439 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Post by Ythan »

I don't really know how to make the question any more plain.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2440 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:52 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I don't get TWO. One was because Beefstew brought it up
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #2441 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:55 pm

Post by Ythan »

I see no reason for us to believe that a jester wouldn't get a fake role PM.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2442 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:56 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Well seeing as I'm not in any danger of getting lynched, and I'm supposed to sui around MC time, I don't see why it matters
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #2443 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Post by Ythan »

You asked a pointless and inane question. There's your answer to it. Whatever you're trying to do please try to do it better.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2444 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Shrug. Back to lurking.
Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2445 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Post by Dekes »

@Rayfrost page 94
I think both jmj and Substrike are scum. I can make cases on both, but I can't vote both. I chose Substrike over jmj, because his lynch will give us more info. To say I'm voting him solely to solve the neighborhodd issues is absurd. I made a case on Substrike before and now on D2 he has one post of substance and then once popping up to ask if the shift has been resolved. No active scum hunting involved whatsoever.

Do I think a vig should take care of jmj? Absolutely. But if this doesn't happen I'll go after jmj again, because like I said, I don't think his posts are that nulltell fluffy as you seem to think.

@Bunnylover
What happened to your questioning of Aikage on D1? Does her latest post change anything about your read on her?

Regarding the shift:
I agree with trying to target one of the masons for clarification. Some still believe they are a scum team and it's been distracting for the rest of town.
Reckamonic
Reckamonic
Goon
Reckamonic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2446 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:07 pm

Post by Reckamonic »

The mods have slightly edited all vote counts in the game. Carry on.
._.
meeeeeeep?
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2447 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:09 pm

Post by Chronopie »

RayFrost wrote:
Chronopie wrote:For my own suspicions however: "Ruto" chose not to reveal themselves. In the case there does turn out to be a scum neighbour, probably a smart move... "Saria" has a discrepancy in unsealing target, when compared to the rest of the sages (and that issue has been discussed in QT). And substrike/"Rauru" is probably the scummiest of us all, in so far as play, thus my personal choice for Exilion to check Sub. and, should there be no shift, then myself in said case. ofc if the shift is up instead of down, it will end on mothrax/rayfrost.
Do you suspect Ruto for the no reveal, or do you feel that it is inherently a null point? Does the discrepancy lead to you suspecting Saria, or is it just a random oddity?
Ruto's no reveal, while suspicious in and of itself, is probably a null-tell at that. Saria's discrepancy... I don't really know what to think, but had the targeting/unsealing system held constant as with the other sages, it would probably be as awkward, if not more so.

--

And the more I think about it, I realise we still can not be certain of the direction of the shift. We have no proof as to whether it's a fixed constant or a variable. So, as Exilion is not told the real target of his ability, we can only have vague assurances of target in any case, narrowing the result down to three or four potential players. Unless the snitch is more forthright than we can realistically hope for.

Either target for Substrike or one of the masons, I leave that decision to Exilion.

I should really get back to some last minute study.
Show
He's
baaa-aaack

~Chrono

League of Legends

Dekes
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Dekes
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2448 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:10 pm

Post by Dekes »

The votecounts got changed to that Aikage is sometimes on nameloc's/Mafuyu's wagon, sometimes not. Wtf? Secret voter maybe? Anybody with experience there?
Chronopie
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Chronopie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2449 (ISO) » Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:12 pm

Post by Chronopie »

oh and
Unvote
Show
He's