Riddle Me This! NY111 - mafia dead - Town wins!

dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:37 am

Post by dahill1 »

/confirm
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:39 am

Post by dahill1 »

That's 15 confirmed I think

vote: izzy
for being mean.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Post by dahill1 »

damn mod not making my vote count
vote: izzy

Meh... I was busy. Don't make me destroy you. :P
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #61 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:24 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Is it just me or is everybody attacking everybody for all the stupid little things?

The only argument that I understand so far is the standard "you voted with dice, that's bad, vote you"
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #95 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:27 am

Post by dahill1 »

RichardGHP wrote:Kills in the coming days/nights will obviously be an aid to us in finding potential scum, though we can't use that today (unless we have a dayvig), and that is partly why I don't scumhunt on Day 1 (or at least as well I would other days).
Wait..what?
Did anyone else see this? How is not scumhunting productive? Obviously no one will have as good an idea Day 1 as they do each next Day but that shouldn't stop you from trying
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #102 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:56 am

Post by dahill1 »

ksun482 wrote:Well, scumhunting is good, because is they accidentally do something wrong, we know who the scum is. So Richard?
This kinda seems like ksun just wanted something to write, so he put an obvious statement (albeit incorrect as TSQ pointed out). At least write something to make us think you're not blatantly piggybacking.

I could vote ksun right now, but I wanna hear from Izzy still. And DickGHP :)
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #104 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:02 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Who said I thought GHP was scummy for it? I'm asking him why he thinks that because it's anti-town.

In fact right now I'd rank ksun above him in scumminess
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #106 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:15 pm

Post by dahill1 »

scotmany12 wrote:I should say that its more Richard's unvote of Anon and then vote on izzy which is why im voting for him.
I don't understand why that's scummy.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #109 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Since when does me saying "look at this" imply that I think it's scummy? It's more like "look at this. this is ridiculous, anti-town and needs to changed"
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #110 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:22 pm

Post by dahill1 »

*to be changed
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #112 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Anon wrote:
Vote: dahill1.

The "guys, did you see this?" smells so much scum maneuver, specially with dahill not voting him.

This is the wagon of the day.

Otoh, I really dont see inhim scum with him being so talkative and relaxed.
Because I don't think what he did was scummy...
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #120 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:25 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Anon wrote:What exactly did you want us to see then? That you just caught an antitown player? How does that help or why would it be important to us?
I wasn't implying that I "caught" anyone. It was more of a "woah check this out". I can see how you and TSQ could be thinking that I'm scum trying to boost my "townie cred" by spotting an illogical (bad logic = scum, duh) scumbag, but I think you're reading into it too much.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #142 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:53 am

Post by dahill1 »

Vas, we can't just go around randomly wagonning people until they claim and then move on from there. That's not how this game works. Surely there are other things you can find to comment on / scumhunt.

@GHP: do you think my post 95 (the one everyone's referring to) is a scum slip? if so, why?

Also, what people seem to be misunderstanding is that
I never thought GHP was scummy in the first place
. Furthermore, my "Did anyone else see this?" was not meant as a "Look here everybody! Someone scummy". When someone says a statement like "I don't scumhunt Day 1" that automatically sticks out in my mind, and no one had seemed to have noticed it so I asked that question.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #149 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:33 am

Post by dahill1 »

Woah you'd jump on someone's wagon because of a meta you'd never even seen before?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #156 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:46 am

Post by dahill1 »

VasudeVa wrote:What's up with the 1 sentence posts? Post longer or I will ride your wagon.
Yes, because short posts means scum, right? Very "experienced" of you.

And scot, would you place me as second scummiest behind Vas then right now? Just wondering.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #160 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:08 am

Post by dahill1 »

VasudeVa wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
VasudeVa wrote:What's up with the 1 sentence posts? Post longer or I will ride your wagon.
Yes, because short posts means scum, right? Very "experienced" of you.

And scot, would you place me as second scummiest behind Vas then right now? Just wondering.
No, short posts mean little town contribution.

Kinda funky how you're trying to redirect attention to me. HEY GUISE, IS DIS A SCUMTELL? I DUN KNO LOL.
That's not true at all. Little
content
means little town contribution, but I'd like to say I've significantly contributed so far. If you're looking for no contribution, then you're barking up the wrong tree.

And lol @ I'm trying to redirect attention to you. You seem to think that everyone who asks you a question or is critical of you in the slightest is TUNNELING SCUM!!!
VasudeVa wrote:Izzy wagon seems to be going nowwhere. My vote is wasted. His wagon seems to be going somewhere. An easy switch, if you ask me.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is just you switching to (in your words) the "eas[ier]" wagon
even when you just said you didn't think I was scummy

Unvote, vote: Vas
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #161 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:10 am

Post by dahill1 »

Sorry, you said you weren't entirely convinced on me..not you didn't think I was scummy my bad. But the vote still stands since the sentiment on your part was pretty much the same.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #164 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:25 pm

Post by dahill1 »

VasudeVa wrote:I wasn't convinced before, but I am now. He does try to get attention away from him(and does a bad job at it). I'm comfortable with the attention I have on me(Although I do piss poor job at posting my reactions to them), but he is trying to save his ass by getting mine lynched.

Vote dahil

BTW, thanks for the insightful posts. :D
Even further evidence that Vas is scum, look how short his post is!!!

In all seriousness, what would you have said if I attacked someone else besides you? That I'm redirecting the attention on me onto them?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #171 (isolation #18) » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Shanba wrote:dahill's jump on the VaVa wagon is silly and scummy. What's more, he hasn't responded to either scot's clarification of the case against him or mine.
How so?

Scot's I thought was strange considering he hadn't even mentioned me before in any of his posts.

As for yours, to be completely honest, I can't really think of any other way to explain or defend it. You guys interpreted my post in one way and I meant for it in another way.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #204 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:31 am

Post by dahill1 »

Quagmire wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:The case lies in the motivations he had for doing it. My argument is basically this:

1) He pointed something out to the town
2) The only reason to point something out to the town is that you find it scummy.
3) Since the action was not scummy, it stands to reason that he was attempting to get a misslynch from it, IE get other players to jump on the noob.
4) The fact that he later disavowed himself from this position lends credence to the previous argument.
5) This is as good of something to go off of on day 1 as I've seen in a long while.
2 is wrong in so many ways, and 3 is a major leap. You're grasping at straws here.
Agreein with quag completely.

Also, there seems to be some confusion with Vas as to why in particular he's voting for me. Can you explain Vas? And answer my previous question (if I had voted for someone else besides you would that still be "shifting the attention off of me"?). And a third request while I'm at it, name some specific posts where I'm not contributing, please.

We need to hear from a lot of players still, I feel like only a 6-7 of us are actually discussing stuff.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #206 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by dahill1 »

lol is it my fault he posted first? I was literally about to respond to that post in the same exact manner but I decided to read through the thread first
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #216 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Anon wrote:As I said, my problem with dahill is that I dont see what is the benefit of transmitting an unnecessary fact to the town, unless you are scum and are trying to exploit a potential bad post. I still ask myself that why dahilltown would point out to the rest that someone is antitown but not scummy. It just doesnt make sense in my head, if you dont think someone is scummy you simply dont attack him the way he did.

I maintain that this is by far the best we have. Will reread scotmany later and comment if I find something notable.
Ok first, someone saying they won't scumhunt day 1 is definitely not an unnecessary fact at all. And why ask why a townie would point out if someone was antitown but not scummy? Why wouldn't they?? Lastly, you say I attacked him. Please explain that because I don't think I've attacked GHP once this game.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #220 (isolation #22) » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Post by dahill1 »

ksun482 wrote:Dahill: Anti-town's are not necessarily scummy?
Yes..
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #253 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:25 am

Post by dahill1 »

GHP mind elaborating on why instead of one sentence answers?
His defense of Izzy is weird especially considering he eagerly hopped on her wagon earlier but when later asked why Izzy
wasn't
the lynch for the day, one of the reasons he offered was that the wagon had no basis.
inHimshallibe wrote:Don't worry, I'll break out the big guns sooner or later.

As to my vote, scot is now at least as scummy, if not more, as dahill. And it's Day 1. And I like to see the formation of bandwagons. I could vote either one comfortably, but I want to see what comes of this scot vote.

As to the reason... well... scot's argument seems forced the further he makes it. I echo the question of "Why are you attacking VaVa now, and why like this?"

dahill is still overexplaining himself; I could still vote there, but did I mention I like wagons on Day 1?
Don't like this post. His reason for finding scot scummy seems awfully forced and not thought out. Plus, the last sentence, to me, reads a lot like "I still will vote dahill but only if there's a wagon. Until then, I'll the next biggest wagon"

I don't see Dizzy's suspicions at all (besides SL needing to post more)

mipe wagon seems like it has some merit, but I'll have to read more into it before making a decision
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #255 (isolation #24) » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:23 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:
dahill wrote:GHP mind elaborating on why instead of one sentence answers?
His defense of Izzy is weird especially considering he eagerly hopped on her wagon earlier but when later asked why Izzy wasn't the lynch for the day, one of the reasons he offered was that the wagon had no basis.
Why do you switch from talking to Richard to talking to the town between sentences?
Iunno. Bad habit?
That post was just kind of scattered thoughts
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #282 (isolation #25) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:14 am

Post by dahill1 »

mipe wrote:How is Korts (and most of the other people) useless? WHY AREN'T YOU TARGETTING ME?

All I have basically done is just do nothing. I post maybe once a day/2 days and my posts are 1 line long. Why are you accusing other people of being worthless but I'm not on that list?
What is up with this game and people admitting that they're doing nothing (see Richard Massive)?

If you realize that you a burden to the town, then do something about it! You're not helping your case much at all. I don't really see Shanba's case with the whole vote with Anon/Shanba at the beginning but your recent actions have definitely been lacking of contribution or anything original.

I don't agree with Quag either on Korts. Actually getting a town read on Korts so far.

@Vas: am I still your top suspect? if so, why? who else do you find scummy so far? one of the reasons you said was (lack of) content, so like I asked before can you please point out some non-content posts I've made. and can you also elaborate on my "VI-ness"
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #283 (isolation #26) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:16 am

Post by dahill1 »

RichardGHP wrote:All Korts has done is criticise others (notably mine) and their play, with the occasional decent post lurking somewhere in the mix. Sure, he's posting on a relatively frequent basis, but with the content of his posts, I get a really aggressive, frustrated and arrogant townie read from him. In my experience, those type of townies usually tend to get wrong gut reads and end up hurting the town because of their arrogance, and, on occasion, eccentricity.
And what is your experience exactly? Not to be rude, but from your sig it looks like one game.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #295 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Scot I have to say, there is something about your play in this game that seems off compared to other games I've played with you. You haven't done anything necessarily scummy so far, but your tone just seems different. I think I'm gonna look at Frogs Mafia to do a quick comparison
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #309 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:29 am

Post by dahill1 »

I was gonna answer to GHP's case, but Scot pretty much did for me..

And while it is an awful case and I agree with Scot on GHP, I also don't like how Scot answered all of the questions that were directed at me. He does seem to geniunely think GHP is scummy but this could easily just be bussing/two scum groups present. I still have to check out Frogs Mafia
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #318 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:17 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Anon wrote:but I dont understand how dahill has been productive. Care to share?
I don't get how I HAVEN'T been productive. Honestly, you/Vas/Richard have been saying this but I've heard nothing to back it up so far. Point out some posts of mine that haven't been productive.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #337 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:42 am

Post by dahill1 »

@RichardGHP: a case won't get shot down if it makes sense..your's did not.

Mipe has been absolutely terrible. Actively avoiding questions, not participating, I don't even know what to say about his last post.

unvote vote mipe
that's L-3 I believe, so mipe should probably claim soon.

However, some notes about the people who just hopped on his wagon:
- sora's case seems kind of like he did the same thing that GHP did to me. that is, look at every post and find something bad to say about each one. seems kind of contrived.

- ksun could either be lazy scum or just a VI, i don't really know at this point. I think he should get replaced though.

- Dizzy seems like she's trying to slow down or redirect the wagon off of mipe. Why? I'm not quite sure. SL has been lurking but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt since she's hasn't posted in like 6 days and could be VLA or something. Mipe is the much better wagon right now.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #339 (isolation #31) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:50 am

Post by dahill1 »

sorasgoof wrote:
dahill1 wrote: However, some notes about the people who just hopped on his wagon:
- sora's case seems kind of like he did the same thing that GHP did to me. that is, look at every post and find something bad to say about each one. seems kind of contrived.
That's called an ISO read, bub. And there was something bad about each one. Is there anything I said that wasn't true? Did I stretch the truth? Misrepresent? No. I gave commentary on each of his posts, and his actions have been largely anti-town.

I get really ticked off when people don't have their facts straight, as you can tell. >____>
the first couple comments were stretching it a little. but once i'm rereading it again it is less contrived than i thought.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #342 (isolation #32) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:31 pm

Post by dahill1 »

It is a bandwagon..

I bandwaggoned, Korts did, so did you.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #346 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Quag, what do you think of mipe's actions on this page?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #351 (isolation #34) » Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:28 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Quagmire wrote:I'm thinking he also realizes how stupid the case against him is.
I'll admit the part that Shanba and sora brought up about the whole voting Anon/Shanba thing is iffy and I don't really understand it, but basically what Korts says:
Korts wrote:mipe has contributed nothing, yet he keeps posting inane and/or useless shit. He has had ample time and ample material, and he has had direct issues with him that should have been addressed. How the fucking hell do you think the case against him is stupid?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #362 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:09 am

Post by dahill1 »

It would have been maybe understandable if mipe was messing around a little, but then stopped and actually started to do something..but the fact of the matter is that he is CONTINUING to mess around even at L-3 or L-2 or whatever he's at
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #370 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:58 am

Post by dahill1 »

scotmany12 wrote:Yeah, I'm not liking the mipe wagon. Just seems like he is a player that doesn't really care, and that is not mutually exclusive with scum.
What do you propose we do then? Just let him play as he is now?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #372 (isolation #37) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:39 am

Post by dahill1 »

scotmany12 wrote:
dahill1 wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Yeah, I'm not liking the mipe wagon. Just seems like he is a player that doesn't really care, and that is not mutually exclusive with scum.
What do you propose we do then? Just let him play as he is now?
I propose we look for scum. Not policy lynch someone who everyone is disappointed in. As quag has said, the goal is to find scum.
Well, personally, I do find his actions scummy but that besides the point for this question. Let me rephrase, what do you propose we do with mipe then?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #375 (isolation #38) » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:01 am

Post by dahill1 »

I'd be fine with a ksun wagon. My main problem with mipe is that he is actively not doing shit and openly admitting it. I'd much rather for him to get replaced but until then..
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #381 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:08 am

Post by dahill1 »

mipe wrote:
dahill1 wrote:I'd be fine with a ksun wagon. My main problem with mipe is that he is actively not doing shit and openly admitting it. I'd much rather for him to get replaced but until then..
Which is more scummy, me telling my flaws in the game, or someone else telling my flaws in the game?
Well in the context of this game, you telling your flaws because you're also not doing anything else..
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #413 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 23, 2010 10:34 am

Post by dahill1 »

Well until mipe does something productive my vote stays with him.

also, everyone should skim over Frogs Mafia or at least read scot's ISO to get an idea of what I'm talking about with him. He is definitely playing more aggressive there which I've noticed he's done as town often. This game just seems like he's not trying to step on any feet and appease everyone.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #422 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:07 am

Post by dahill1 »

mipe claim and/or die
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #443 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:12 am

Post by dahill1 »

argghgh so many people i want to lynch

ksun how about you make a case for once and list your suspects instead of just going with the flow? you seem like you're just playing off of others' comments/arguments and not doing anything original.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #445 (isolation #43) » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:27 am

Post by dahill1 »

Shanba wrote:
dahill1 wrote:argghgh so many people i want to lynch

ksun how about you make a case for once and list your suspects instead of just going with the flow? you seem like you're just playing off of others' comments/arguments and not doing anything original.
help me lynch him?
ok

unvote vote ksun

mipe for the love of god help the town
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #459 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:47 am

Post by dahill1 »

I don't agree with Quag but I do think he sincerely thinks Korts is scum.

Richard, being experienced player doesn't make them immune to lynches.

POST MORE PEOPLE
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #481 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:24 pm

Post by dahill1 »

FeFiFoFum wrote:
unvote vote mipe

Get R Done

Yes I am voting without reason.

i will explain tmmrw.

So sorry for inactivity

I willl be better
lol. I can definitely see why Shanba is weary of this wagon.
Why can't you explain today?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #492 (isolation #46) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 pm

Post by dahill1 »

The iso posts of Paltry's that Anon pointed do seem forced but I think we have much more bigger, obvscummier fish to fry. Namely, ksun. Like name one thing he has done the whole game? I can at least say that Paltry is participating
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #493 (isolation #47) » Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:53 pm

Post by dahill1 »

@Vas, do you still want the mipe wagon now that it appears we have an extension?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #504 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:57 am

Post by dahill1 »

Shea I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since I've played with you before but honestly you've been posting in MD/GD/etc., let's get some game contribution.

Mipe's last post gives me a very very very stupid and somewhat confused townie vibe. Also, I've been definitely getting more town reads from Vas in his last few posts.

Still pushing for ksun..
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #525 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:31 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Lol @ inhim only voting ksun after Fonz says so and completely ignoring me/Shanba.

I'll have more later but I'm out for tonight
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #555 (isolation #50) » Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:30 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Yikes forgot to mention I'm V/LA today through like Sunday.

Hooray for more activity though. I forget who it was who voted for scot but I agree with your sentiments. However scot I'm still slightly wavering on while there are much more obv lurkerscum who need to die first.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #597 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:29 am

Post by dahill1 »

VasudeVa wrote:Don't like the Richard wagon. He's not as useless as three others. At least he makes an effort to stay in the game. mipe, FeFi and ksun, on the other hand, three are two-in-one policy/scum lynches.
QFT. This pretty much sums up my thoughts right now about the current wagons.

Ksun/FeFi have made little to no contributions while still posting at the bare minimum to maintain some sense of activity. I get the feel from their posts like they've been reading along but just skimming even because they don't even answer any questions or say ANYTHING really.

Also, if I may ask for everyone who just joined on the GHP or ksun wagon, why are you only doing it after prompting from the Fonz? I mean I know he's a good player and all and has made some pretty good posts that I mostly agree with, but I feel like Shanba and I have been urging everyone to switch off mipe for ages..
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #598 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:31 am

Post by dahill1 »

Also, I'm not quite sure I understand the GHP case. Can someone on it explain basically what it is (besides the contrived post analysis)?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #600 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:26 am

Post by dahill1 »

Korts wrote:There's also the defense of Izzy, which I find pretty scummy under the circumstances, and more important than the contrived PBPA. The catch-up fluff doesn't help either.
Knew I was forgetting something thanks!
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #608 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Eh I think it's a reasonable lynch. Even if he is a raw newbie as it seems, his behavior isn't what I'd expect out of a newbtown.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #610 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Anon wrote:
dahill1 wrote:Eh I think it's a reasonable lynch. Even if he is a raw newbie as it seems, his behavior isn't what I'd expect out of a newbtown.
how does a newbtown act, dahill?
Like Vas. His recent behavior has totally made me change my mind on him.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #612 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:01 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Following the biggest bandwagons with no reason, posting very infrequently (less telling but I definitely remember being more scared to post as newbscum), trying to appear town by riding off others' cases, posting information to seem helpful.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #613 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:02 pm

Post by dahill1 »

useless information that has already been mentioned several times in thread, that is. and i just get a vibe from his posts that he's looking for something to say so he reads through about the last 10 posts and just parrots something they said.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #621 (isolation #58) » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:51 am

Post by dahill1 »

PaltryExcuse wrote:However, what concerns me is that when dahill1 votes mipe, he shows a null-tell on him. Just like Shanba he votes ksun for similar reasons to why he voted mipe. Seemed to abandon the mipe wagon when it was full of votes. More concerningly, waves the townie flag in ISO 51. Points at Fx4 and ksun as useless but later says that he's been urging everyone to switch off of mipe?
@dahill1: What are your reasons for switching off of mipe in comparison to the case on ksun? They seem the same to me and now you're wagging your finger at the mipe wagon.
Well for one, I'm pretty sure I didn't have a nulltell when initially voting mipe otherwise I wouldn't have voted. But you are right that the cases against mipe and ksun are pretty much the same and I definitely don't think I'm "wagging my finger" at the mipewagon. If it came down to it I would still lynch him today but I'd prefer ksun or FeFi. My reasons for switching off were basically that 1) some people that I had found scummy earlier were opportunistically jumping on the wagon with little to no reason, and 2) mipe's general behavior seems apathetic to the game which is lynchworthy but I'd rather lynch the person (ksun) who I find has acted so far more like scum would.

What do you mean waving the townie flag in ISO 51?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #721 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 10:07 am

Post by dahill1 »

Initially throughout the game Paltry didn't really catch my attention as being that scummy, but I think that with this recent lynch and a read in his ISO brings up new info. Like his consistent null-reads on ksun even though he voted for mipe for virtually the same behavior. Also I noticed that literally the one time he mentions FeFiFoFum is only in defense of him when he asks Korts why he singled Fx4 out. That being said I'd like to lynch FeFiFoFum as I think that'd be an all-around beneficial lynch.

@InHim: Wishy-washiness isn't scummy.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #723 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:39 am

Post by dahill1 »

Okay..

Forgot to
vote FeFiFoFum
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #744 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:19 am

Post by dahill1 »

mipe replace out now.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #807 (isolation #62) » Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Post by dahill1 »

What's your case for Furcolow, Izzy? I don't really see it and in fact I find myself agreeing with the majority of his sum-up post. Much better than FFFF.
unvote

Btw Anon/Richard wagons have much more merit than Paltrywagon. Yos can you explain paltry's case to me in a summed up, condensed form?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #836 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:53 am

Post by dahill1 »

I'm starting to think Shanba is scum. Scot still seems to be just going along with the flow this entire game. Aghh I'm unsure about Richard
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #851 (isolation #64) » Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:41 am

Post by dahill1 »

unvote vote InHim

Wasn't a big fan Day 1, still am not. Especially his most recent post: "I WAS gonna vote ksun..but I thought I GHP still had a chance of being lynched..but then obvtown Fonz pointed out that ksun was the better lynch and other people joined so.."

Sorry I would give more reasons but my finger is sprained so i'm only typing with one hand.
Basically, his actions so far this game have been very opportunistic IMO
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #878 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:56 am

Post by dahill1 »

inHimshallibe wrote:After rereading that point of the game, I can't see RGHPscum. The brashness and absolute venom he has for those attacking him (*cough*Yos) seems very townlike.
Eh, I've seen (and felt) that same emotion as scum before as well. If I was scum and felt like someone's attacking me "for the wrong reasons" then I'd sure as hell be genuinely angry too.

@Scot: Yeah, I was "twisting" his words because obviously InHim didn't say exactly what I wrote but that's the sense I got from that post and I typed out how I felt his actions would be if he were scum. I dunno Scot's just giving me a bad bad feeling this game.

Onto my InHim Being Opportunistic Game In-Review™:
- Jumps on dahill wagon with no explanation until a few days later when he says:
InHim wrote:I think scum have a tendency to try and clean their accusations spotless, and so when a player repeats the same thing to many different people in defense, I think it's scummy.
Which, imo, is a pretty weak reason.

- Meanwhile, votes Scot and mentions that he could still vote for me but likes wagons. Liking wagons is all fun and games but it seems to me in this instance that InHim was using it as a cover to hop on the beginnings of a potential Scotwagon (he had just got 2 votes in the past 24 hours), but give himself room to vote me again if my wagon grew.

- This one's significant. 2 POSTS LATER from the last one with a "catching up/reading/etc" post in between, he says that his previous read was total gut and he "[didn't] have the conviction [he] once did on scot". On top of that (!!), he hops on the mipewagon (putting him at L-2!) with again no explanation and STILL has not mentioned once what he even thinks of mipe besides a couple posts that state his willingness to lynch mipe Day 1 but with no reasons.

- Most recently InHim explained his quick switch from GHP to ksun. He said that GHP was
InHim wrote:posting like a chicken with his head cut off, just all over the place.
But after he had switched to ksun he wrote this:
InHim wrote:Also, vote sticks - liking the company. ksun is a much better bet than the participating RGHP.
The reason he just gave for voting GHP in the first place is practically the same one he gave for NOT voting him.

---

Yeesh guys cmon this is an obvious one.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #881 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:13 am

Post by dahill1 »

But you also said that you would've been comfortable lynching mipe that day. That doesn't seem like just to get a claim out of him.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #887 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:06 pm

Post by dahill1 »

PaltryExcuse wrote:
inHimshallibe wrote:And, yes, in spite of the fact I was comfortable lynching mipe, I
still
jumped off his wagon. My comfort with letting a lynch happen does not mean that it is the particular lynch I want for that Day.
What exactly were you 'comfortable' with then? The fact he claimed VT and was going to be lynched or otherwise? Do you still carry any opinion of his guilt to today? Personally I like the case against you so far.
Thank you! This is what I was trying to say but couldn't articulate.

also lol @ Richard's most recent post.

@Furcowthingy, were you serious about the massclaim?
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #894 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:06 am

Post by dahill1 »

Furcolow wrote:the reason i threw the day 2 massclaim out is because I want to encourage the discussion of the town. i'm still a newer player, so i am trying lots of ideas that pop into my head as ways to win the game. every game i'm a vanilla townie someone is riding my case, though, so this is kind of expected for me :)
what's up with this game and its passion for village idiots? seriously, you know better than this, and this post comes off as fake as hell.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #909 (isolation #69) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:59 am

Post by dahill1 »

inHimshallibe wrote:I really doubted the probability that my vote would count for anything if I went with anyone on my list. I was trying to jumpstart another wagon by voting on one of RGHP/ksun - they both had more than one vote. Once you voted, I shifted to the lurker ksun, which bolstered momentum so we had a chance at a decent wagon to oppose mipe.

If it played out the other way, where I initially vote ksun, then you voted for RGHP, I would have done the same thing (switch wagons).
So are you saying that ksun and GHP were basically equally scummy in your eyes at that point? Why didn't you just say this in the first place then instead of justifying your votes with stuff like this:
RGHP was both participating and "posting all over the place." I chose to vote him because of the "posting all over the place," but chose to vote ksun over RGHP because RGHP was participating, and ksun was not helpful. And there was The Fonz placing a vote on ksun over RGHP.
In that above post I just quoted you're giving what you're using as your MAIN reason now for voting them as a sort of secondary add-on..
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #910 (isolation #70) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:00 pm

Post by dahill1 »

inHimshallibe wrote:I really doubted the probability that my vote would count for anything if I went with anyone on my list. I was trying to jumpstart another wagon by voting on one of RGHP/ksun - they both had more than one vote. Once you voted, I shifted to the lurker ksun, which bolstered momentum so we had a chance at a decent wagon to oppose mipe.

If it played out the other way, where I initially vote ksun, then you voted for RGHP, I would have done the same thing (switch wagons).
So are you saying that ksun and GHP were basically equally scummy in your eyes at that point? Why didn't you just say this in the first place then instead of justifying your votes with stuff like this:
RGHP was both participating and "posting all over the place." I chose to vote him because of the "posting all over the place," but chose to vote ksun over RGHP because RGHP was participating, and ksun was not helpful. And there was The Fonz placing a vote on ksun over RGHP.
In that above post I just quoted you're giving what you're using as your MAIN reason now for voting them as a sort of secondary add-on..
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #911 (isolation #71) » Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:01 pm

Post by dahill1 »

dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #937 (isolation #72) » Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:16 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Musical/SATs/APs are all these next two weeks.

So expect waaay less access.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #970 (isolation #73) » Mon May 03, 2010 12:06 am

Post by dahill1 »

Sorry still APs week but I'll get a post in.

I'll have to examine the Anon case since it's looking like it might have some merit. Furcow and GHP are both stupid but Furcow is slightly more town
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #971 (isolation #74) » Mon May 03, 2010 12:07 am

Post by dahill1 »

Sorry still APs week but I'll get a post in.

I'll have to examine the Anon case since it's looking like it might have some merit. Furcow and GHP are both stupid but Furcow is slightly more town
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1027 (isolation #75) » Sat May 08, 2010 10:16 am

Post by dahill1 »

Really sorry for not posting.
I have been wary of the GHPwagon for a while up until his most recent vote of Anon. That is very lynch-worthy even by itself. Plus it looks like the counterwagon is Vas and I still have a pretty good town reading on him from D1 so
vote RichardGHP
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1053 (isolation #76) » Sun May 09, 2010 7:01 am

Post by dahill1 »

arhjgh
unvote

I don't think I'm brave enough to go through with a lynch on a claimed PR this early even though Fonz makes a valid point. I'll have to think about who I want to put a vote on now and it's likely not gonna be Quag, Vasude, or Paltry just based on my read of them.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1092 (isolation #77) » Mon May 10, 2010 8:15 am

Post by dahill1 »

My thoughts pretty much echo Shanba's right now in terms of the Vas/Zoraster wagons.

I could totally go back to voting InHim in fact I think I will. Also I'd lynch Scot purely on the huge gut scum feeling I've been getting from him all game. If the Zoraster wagon needs votes to complete a lynch I'd probably put a vote there, but I'd prefer InHim or Scot.

unvote vote InHim
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1094 (isolation #78) » Mon May 10, 2010 8:28 am

Post by dahill1 »

Shanba wrote:I guess it's not entirely clear from my posts right now, but I do think VaVa is scummier than zoraster. My problem right now is that I want to be voting Richard (or possibly Anon, but now is not the right time for skhunting) and I'm not sure whether the tradeoff of more likely scum versus possible power role is worth it.
Oh. Well then I agree with the second part.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1125 (isolation #79) » Wed May 12, 2010 9:35 am

Post by dahill1 »

alright well looks like zoraster is the lynch :/
unvote vote zoraster
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1139 (isolation #80) » Mon May 17, 2010 8:41 am

Post by dahill1 »

don_johnson wrote:
vote: mr. chaos

after five pages thats what i'm thinking. tsq does a lot of "circular" discussion, not sure why he focuses on some players and not on others when alot of similar behaviors are being exhibited. no. i'm not fleshing this theory out. i don't do big cases and i'm not sure that this is where my vote will stay, but if i had to vote based on the rvs my vote would be tsq or richardghp.
Well if you're not fleshing out the case then pardon me for saying that it is a terribly weak one. And you don't have to voted based on the RVS or after five pages...in fact you shouldn't be. Read the 46 pages and THEN place your vote.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1140 (isolation #81) » Mon May 17, 2010 8:47 am

Post by dahill1 »

I (reluctantly) believe Anon now since who I believe he killed fits with his behavior yesterday and the killing MO matches Shanba's N1 kill. Also definitely gonna have to re-examine that mipe wagon now that we have two confirmed scum on, there were likely more.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1141 (isolation #82) » Mon May 17, 2010 8:53 am

Post by dahill1 »

dahill1 wrote:I (reluctantly) believe Anon now since who I believe he killed fits with his behavior yesterday and the killing MO matches Shanba's N1 kill. Also definitely gonna have to re-examine that mipe wagon now that we have two confirmed scum on, there were likely more.
Yikes ignore that zoraster was never on the mipe wagon upon double checking my bad.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1148 (isolation #83) » Mon May 17, 2010 2:11 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Well, for one, I don't think that neither wagonning nor indecisiveness are scumtells. There's no reason why a perfectly normal and logical townie would experience/participate in both of those.

But regardless my vote on zoraster was far from that. I think I established pretty clearly that I preferred other lynches over him (not that that helps me much..) and my last-minute vote was simply to ensure that we'd get in a lynch that day.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1155 (isolation #84) » Tue May 18, 2010 8:47 am

Post by dahill1 »

@Cove: Well the mipe wagon was definitely a crappy one and there were some sketchy votes. If zoraster had been on it that would've raised my interest in it more, but since that isn't the case I think there are better things to focus on. Like this:
The Fonz wrote:I wanna
vote: Scot
because I remember him as being fairly strident as town, and he's not at all here. Even allowing for exams, he's undercontributing relative to his meta
Man, I've been saying this all game! (although zoraster flipping scum does make the case against scot significantly stronger) So once again I'm gonna follow along with Fonz and
vote Scot
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1166 (isolation #85) » Tue May 18, 2010 11:23 am

Post by dahill1 »

scotmany12 wrote:
dahill1 wrote:Man, I've been saying this all game! (although zoraster flipping scum does make the case against scot significantly stronger) So once again I'm gonna follow along with Fonz and
vote Scot
And this is absolutely bull. You haven't said anything all game except that you thought I felt off. That's it. You never made any case against me hill. And fonz's is lackluster.
No, I've mentioned how you're meta was significantly straying from what I've you as town in the past. Fonz nailed it with "you're not as strident". Normally I don't use meta much, but to me there is an obvious change from your previous play. Agreed that this case is not as strong as normal, but that seems to be a common trait for ALL the cases I've seen this game. What it boils down to (for me) is that: it makes the most sense based on the revealed scum and who I am pretty sure are town, you have been another one of those somewhat lurking/going-with-the-flow players this game (and we all know how the others turned out), HUGE and i mean HUGE gut feeling that I can't shake.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1172 (isolation #86) » Wed May 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Stop buddying!
it's working
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1177 (isolation #87) » Wed May 19, 2010 3:06 pm

Post by dahill1 »

That reminds me that I totally forgot that Yos2, mipe, doc_johnson were even still in the game! C'mon guys speak up. Lurkers are up next, Yos you should know this the most.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1227 (isolation #88) » Wed May 26, 2010 8:32 am

Post by dahill1 »

I voted for scot a while back farside but
unvote vote scot
just in case.

GHP's vote is weak weak weak I hate this post.
RichardGHP wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:I'd also argue that my push against Richard was clearly scumhunting.
So let me get this straight... you presumably think I'm scum, yet you're voting Cove? WTF?

Vote: Scotmany

Gogo wagon.
For one, like scot himself said, that reasoning is stupid for a number of reasons. Next, it seems like he's trying to have it both ways by calling it off as a wagon vote at the end of the post but giving contrived justification for his vote at the beginning. I dunno GHP just seemed like he wanted to vote for scot first, then went back to look for a reason as to why he should make that vote and came up with a really weak one.

That said I still support the scotwagon. Just wary of GHP.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1242 (isolation #89) » Wed May 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Post by dahill1 »

No. We're not gonna do a lynch based on a "trust me guys this works".
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1245 (isolation #90) » Wed May 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Nachomamma8 wrote:I've witnessed the Amish scumtell twice in person. Do you need links
Yes.
Amished wrote:Yeah, but newbie behavior is non-alignment indicative.

@dahill1: do it anyways.
No, there are better lynches.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1271 (isolation #91) » Fri May 28, 2010 5:29 am

Post by dahill1 »

Forgot to mention I'm VLA for the next few days
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1272 (isolation #92) » Fri May 28, 2010 5:41 am

Post by dahill1 »

What the fuck?? This wagon is terrible! That "tell" is stupid as hell. I always check the player slot I replace regardless of alignment. In fact, i've made posts like PE's opening one before AS TOWN. Both the don and mr chaos votes are pretty suspect too. This wagon is possibly the weakest I've ever seen
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1285 (isolation #93) » Fri May 28, 2010 10:35 am

Post by dahill1 »

For the record I thought mipe claimed vanilla too. And this is the biggest bullshit wagon I've ever seen. I wish i had a computer so I could respond to amished.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1303 (isolation #94) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:37 am

Post by dahill1 »

Okay so I was wrong about Cove, but he was a Serial Killer..not mafia. So how does that make me scum? I still support a Scot lynch since Cove being a SK doesn't change much on him. Amished how does yesterday affect your stance on Scot? And I disagree on Fonz's kill I think it is very likely from an anti-town killer. Fonz was an extremely helpful protown player, led some scum lynches, and looked like he was headed for some more so why not kill him?

So please everyone voting for me tell me..what exactly is the case on me? That I wanted Scot lynched over Cove?

vote Scot
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1304 (isolation #95) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:40 am

Post by dahill1 »

Oops from the death scene I had got that Cove was a SK. Looks like the first page says he was mafia. I'm gonna have to do a lot of rethinking
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1310 (isolation #96) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:47 am

Post by dahill1 »

Amished wrote:@dahill: You chainsawed me for Cove
You say this yet you also said this of Fonz: "he was an active, weak defender of Cove and was on the opposite wagon; both of which are "standard" (read: stupid) scumbuddy tells". Now that doesn't make much sense that you're using that same "stupid" tell on me.
Amished wrote:Now you're continuing something that makes absolutely no sense for scum, and trying to posture that Fonz was onto something when I already told you that it made less sense for scum to kill him than town.
Well obviously I think Fonz was onto something because I think that scot is scum and I disagree with you that a pro-town player killed Fonz.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1313 (isolation #97) » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:55 am

Post by dahill1 »

Amished wrote:Defending and attacking an attacker are two different things. Fonz said that he thought Cove was town. You attacked my tell that was against your scumbuddy.

What say you to 1308?
Eh I was getting some town reads for Cove too. And yeah I attacked your tell because it was a big pile of bullshit, I still think that.

1308 seems like your ego's getting a little inflated over this wonderful tell of yours and disregarding Fonz's past actions. I don't think ksun would've been lynched at all had it not been for him. Ever since his replacement I've been getting consistent strong town reads and I wouldn't be surprised if scum thought similarly.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1351 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:14 am

Post by dahill1 »

RichardGHP wrote:scotmany, for once, is correct.
Then why are you voting for me?
VasudeVa wrote:I don't get why attacking the tell is suddenly chainsaw defense. Although, the fact that he was vehement about it even after the claim warrants a vote.

Vote: Dahill
Vehement about what and which claim? This is a weak vote.

I disagree with Anon's recent attack of Scot because I would've asked Anon for reasons too, nothing wrong there. Just took a bunch of SAT IIs so more later
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1353 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:35 am

Post by dahill1 »

Anon wrote:Why would you ask reasons dahill?
To know why they think the person is scum..

If everyone went around voting without reasons that would be quite a difficult game.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1377 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:40 pm

Post by dahill1 »

Yeah I could vote Yos or possibly Vas today too. Sorry for the short post I still have questions I want to ask Mr Chaos but I have to read some more.
dahill1
dahill1
bagel
dahill1
bagel
bagel

Post Post #1433 (isolation #101) » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:14 pm

Post by dahill1 »

I'm really sorry guys I'm going to have to replace out. Not because I don't want to play any more but I have finals coming up tomorrow and after that I'm pretty much gone all summer at camp.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”