Mafia 107 - Christmas Time Mafia (Game over)

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:47 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

vote CSL,

not random, all policy...to say anything else would be breaking a rule i am sure.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:49 am

oh RVS, you are a silly bitch.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #69 (isolation #2) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:03 am

unvote

Mod maybe prod CSL?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:36 am

Bogre wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
unvote

Mod maybe prod CSL?
It's been -one- day, yeesh.

If he hasn't picked up his role PM, prodding is not going to do anything.
3 pages in...how many pages do you think are too many?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #72 (isolation #4) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:38 am

i just checked (since we can now)...he hasnt posted since Sat...so you are possibly correct...he might not even know the game has started....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #107 (isolation #5) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:10 pm

vote CSL
...now he is posting elsewhere....he is officially lurking here.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #163 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:22 am

behind a couple pages (have only skimmed) will catch up today....

Fugutive, my wiki page has every game I have ever been in...just recently started providing links though.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #186 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:23 am

Ok caught up.
Fugitive wrote: @ ckd - What do you think of TheLonging wagon?
it is as good of a wagon as any, though I am uncertain what it is based on. the claim is interesting. Something about the green font makes it believeable for me. Not sure why that is, because it is green in the mod's post at the beginning of the game..question (might mean nothing)

@longing, why did you use the green font? Why not just say vanilla. did you copy and paste? if so from where?
Konowa wrote: @ckd - CSL has been replaced. Who is scum?
CSL is a horrid player and I don’t think I will be ever joining a game with him again.

Jury is still out for scum. There are a lot of “noobs” in this game so it is hard to read play as new or scum or what. Right now, not liking, Pie, Richard, or Para…. not liking their timing of their votes on Longing...just a vibe in regards to the timing.

Unvote

My revote was on him because of his lurking…but now he has been replaced…he asked for the replacement and I am pretty sure he is not mafia based on how he left. If I had money to bet he is vanilla town.

A little follow up for me please.
DragonsofSummer wrote:
Also I haven't picked up my role pm? I was pretty sure I did, and have posted once, but I will do so again just to make sure.
So did you or did you not pick up your PM as the mod said?

-+-

Why is everyone is such a hurry to get the day over with so fast?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #320 (isolation #8) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:25 am

vote InflatablePie

mostly a vibe, comprised of vote timing and riding BW...been doing this a long time, if I had to chose at this point in the game who was scum....think it would be here.

that being said,

@Richard, in reference to you JoaT claim, what other info can you give?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #332 (isolation #9) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:48 pm

vote InflatablePie

RichardGHP wrote:@ckd, vote needs to be bolded.

What do you mean by "what other info can you give?"? I know it's a simple enough question but what kind of info do you want me to give, exactly?
do you have a bunch of different abilities to choose from?...how many times can you use them?...are they one shot or multi shot?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #334 (isolation #10) » Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:54 pm

ready2rock wrote:
I am forced to conclude that you strove to pick out the most powerful town role you could find so that people will be reluctant to vote for you. I will not be so reluctant and I will
vote: RichardGHP
until you give a proper defense of yourself.

To other people who have been on the site longer than I have: How common is a Jack of all Trades in a normal game like this?
umm what???

JoaT, is the most powerful town role???? That is a stretch to place a vote and is simply an untrue statement. JoaT are in about 10% of the games I have played on this site. Mostly common in larger games.

I do not believe for an instance that you think his claim was worth a unvote vote.

unvote, vote ready2rock
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #389 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:06 am

RichardGHP wrote:
As stated, these are my abilities:

One shot protection
One shot commute
One shot investigation
One shot roleblock

One action per night, all one shot.
well, here is my problem...I think everytime I have seen a JoaT there was a one shot "vig" in the mix....the problem with your claim is there is no way to really check it is there? Unless you use the investigation and get a hit.

I am not sure why everyone wants to lynch you without the possibility of clearing at least one person with an investigation. if you investigate someone tonight and people still want to lynch you tomorrow, fine...at least we can clear someone with your investigation after we know you are town. if tomorrow we get some bullshit answer from you...dead.....

as it stands, if you are a JoaT with an investigation and we kill you...as town we lose that. IF there is a chance we should take it.

if you are telling the truth, there is most definitely scum on your wagon right now. Everyone on the wagon, explain to me why if there is a possibility for an investigation, why Richard is the best lynch on Day 1.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #390 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:08 am

also, R2R is a much better wagon.....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #420 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:28 pm

so glad we didnt quick lynch, now we are getting into the meat and potatoes.
ready2rock wrote:
Unvote

Vote: curiouskarmadog

Now, before you say OMGUS, let me explain myself
Yep, OMGUS, vote is in the right place.
ready2rock wrote:
In short, he has only addressed the wagon on someone and uses the person's claim as to why he is not voting for them.
So I am scum who doesn’t a.) want to get a quick lynch, and b.) wants the day to go longer to get more information? Nice.
ready2rock wrote: He also voted for pie, calling him the scummiest player, and hasn't mentioned him since.
Wait wait, no I am scummy because I opinion changed? I think you are the scummiest player now, funny how you didn’t have a problem with my stance when I said it about Pie.
ready2rock wrote:
Do you find it suspicious?
Meh, not really….think I have already stated who I find or have found suspicious.
ready2rock wrote:
Do you have any reasoning as to why I'm such a good wagon other than the reasons I have defended in 342?
I am an expert scum hunter…LOL…how about this…your timing of both the main wagons you have been on. Day 1..not much to go on….I find things that people (especially newer people) argue are scummy day 1 are not indeed scummy, but scum trying to push something to get a quick Day 1 lynch.

R2R, why did you not address my reasons I don’t like a Richard lynch? You scared?
TheLonging wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:also, R2R is a much better wagon.....
Bullshit, I don't see how R2R is a much better wagon than RichardGHP. How do you think he is?
LOL, wasnt R2R on your wagon at one point? Interesting connection. please comment on why I dont think richard is a good lynch today...then explain to me WHY richard is a better lynch? Why do you think that statement is bullshit? Why did you not address the post directly before that statement?

---

Hey Richard….you understand that if you are not the lynch today…you are going to have to use your investigation ability tonight…I don’t want any bullshit, like I forgot..or didn’t see your post..or any of that. Do you have a problem with that? IF so why?
sorasgoof wrote:Oh, and if your investigation is blocked, we'll really be in a pickle. I'm not sure I'd believe you if you come back with a blocked investigation. That'd be too easy to make up, you know?
whoa whoa whoa...what? Who said anything about a RB? do you know something we dont? If he is blocked, he is blocked and we will deal with it tomorrow. Considering you didnt unvote with this posts leads me to believe you dont even want an attempt to see if he is lying..or see if he is blocked. Welcome to my scum list, bub.

Unvote, vote sorasgoof

this post (and lack of an unvote) screams inside knowledge and fear.

oh oh , guess what R2R, I think Soras is now scummier...does that make me scummier?
DragonsofSummer wrote:
unvote vote sorasgoof

Too many people doing to many scummy things in this game.
QFT

anything else stand out to you?

TheLonging wrote:I'm not really comfortable believing RichardGHP's claim still. Sure it seems beyond his capability to look it up and try to fake it... but I wouldn't put it completely beyond him.
sorasgoof wrote:I suggest you do use your investigation tonight, Richard. Someone better protect you, though, or it won't matter one way or the other. If you aren't mafia, I'll bet the mafia targets you tonight.
You slipping up a bit there sorasgoof?

FoS: sorasgoof
so let me get this straight. You dont believe Richard's claim, and as "town" dont want an attempt to see an investigation? Furthermore, you think that sora might have "slipped", but it only deserves an "fos" over someone who might or might not have an investigation?....interesting...can you please confirm this is your stance.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #430 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:30 pm

RichardGHP wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:Hey Richard….you understand that if you are not the lynch today…you are going to have to use your investigation ability tonight…I don’t want any bullshit, like I forgot..or didn’t see your post..or any of that. Do you have a problem with that? IF so why?
Hey ckd... you understand that I can't give you anything if I get roleblocked tonight, don't you?

No, I don't have a problem with using it tonight. But you have to understand, I may not be able to come up anything due to a roleblock. Please understand that.
what is with all the coversation about a RB? I realize that you might be blocked, but I dont want that excuse tomorrow by saying "well I did this because I thought I was going to be RBed"....that is what I will call bullshit....now if you are RBed, we will have that conversation tomorrow, but right now, you are close to being lynched. IF you really have an investigative ability….then you should use it. The above post feels like you are laying ground work for excuses tomorrow. But to assume that a.) mafia has a RB and b.) that they will use it on you is a stretch.

R2R, in the future, do not respond with italics, it will only make for a unreadable quote pyramid back and forth.

-I didn’t vote the longing because a.) at the time, I didn’t want a quick lynch, and b.) I didn’t think he was scum.

-I changed my opinion. I have also mentioned other people I think are scummy…why not mentioned “I haven’t said anything about them”?

-“why do I not find Richard suspicious”…well, I never said I didn’t…what I did say is there are people who I think are MORE suspicious. Also check out my post 7, Kon asked who I felt was scummy.

-no not all arguments Day 1 is scummy. But a lot are suspicious. And I don’t think you are understanding what I mean by timing…it isn’t the time of day…it is your position on the wagon itself..

-I (as you have stated) haven’t posted that much, so I don’t know why you are having such a hard time finding information in them….please read my post 11, I explain why Richard is not a good lynch for the town (actually the first person in this entire game to use this reasoning)…now that you have found please address.

- r2r, why you are addressing the entire post? The whole thing wasn’t directed toward you?

-r2r, interesting you are speaking for the longing now. Why don’t you let him state if it is a stance or not.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #577 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:21 am

unvote,

behind a couple pages, rather do it "today" than tomorrow...will try to update today. Most likely will return the vote, but want to be sure I havent missed anything.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #595 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:48 am

Ok, got some time, knocking out this read…typing as reading. Going back to about page 18 to make sure it is thorough.
DragonsofSummer wrote: @cks: I do, but I would rather hold off on my thoughts for now.
thats fine, but would like yours comments sooner than later.
sorasgoof wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:Oh, and if your investigation is blocked, we'll really be in a pickle. I'm not sure I'd believe you if you come back with a blocked investigation. That'd be too easy to make up, you know?
whoa whoa whoa...what? Who said anything about a RB? do you know something we dont? If he is blocked, he is blocked and we will deal with it tomorrow. Considering you didnt unvote with this posts leads me to believe you dont even want an attempt to see if he is lying..or see if he is blocked. Welcome to my scum list, bub.

Unvote, vote sorasgoof

this post (and lack of an unvote) screams inside knowledge and fear.
I did unvote, so I don't know what you're talking about, really.
actually you did unvote, I retract my complaint on that front.
RichardGHP wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:Did I really bring up something that no one had thought about? It seemed like a pretty obvious thing to me. I was just saying that he could easily fake a "blocked" investigation to strengthen his assertion that he's a JoaT.
HOLY MAFIA, BATMAN, MY SCUMDAR IS TWITCHING! That last post of yours (before the one quoted) made me quite suspicious indeed.

By posting the previous post of yours, not only are you subliminally suggesting to the mafia how to play their next move, but you also may have ruined tomorrow, since if my investigation is RB'd, we have nothing to go on tomorrow and are back at square one.
interesting comment here, I am curious richard, if he is suggesting how mafia should play, why do you suspect him being mafia? Wouldnt he just tell them how to play during the night? How is comment scummy in that regard?
sorasgoof wrote:
Also, if the mafia does have a role-blocker, do you really think they wouldn't have blocked someone tonight anyway? How am I scummy for trying to anticipate their actions?
what is scummy is that you mentioned a mafia RB well before it was ever brought up. How do you know the mafia even have one?
sorasgoof wrote:
And as for someone role-blocking
you
, I actually didn't think of that. I'll admit I made a mistake there.
wait a minute what?
sorasgoof wrote:When I said I didn't think of Richard himself being role-blocked, I meant that if someone tries to investigate RICHARD tonight, and whoever that is is blocked, we won't know if he's really a JoaT. Up until then, I was saying that if RICHARD investigates SOMEONE ELSE tonight, and he's blocked, we won't know if he was lying.

Sorry for the confusion.
again what? Why does this not make ANY sense to me?

But until when were you saying what? (ok you explain in 477, but that still doesn’t make any sense)
TheLonging wrote:
Yes I am Vanilla Townie. If I was scum, I'd obviously wouldn't claim that because it'd make me look suspicious if I claimed that. Since I'm not scum, I wouldn't claim a power role because I know mafia would kill me the next night. Of course, no one believes me anyways (for good reason, mafia more likely to claim VT, etc.).
I love fucking statements that start off with “if I was mafia…” Curious, if you were mafia, what would you claim then?

--
Wow, I am reading so many newbie statements…newbie excuses…newbie cards….fuck I am even reading newbie statements about newbies. Did not know this game was going to be a newbiefest.

Example?
diddin wrote:You're digging your own grave soras, here's some scummy stuff in the last post you made.

1. Claiming noobishness isn't scummy: yes it is, newbishness can be an excuse for scummy actions and makes the players have to debate over whether somebody really is scum of if they're just noobish.

2. If you voted for Richard because you had more information, why didn't you say it in your voting post? Seems more like you were waiting for either a wagon or somebody to call you out so you could look better.

3. Yeah you can defend yourself, but do it with your actions, not making up ad-hoc reasoning after someone finds what you say scummy.

4. Doesn't matter if you were one of the first to vote for pman. It was wagoning because you added no new reasoning to your post, not because you voted the same person as someone else.
this is chalked full of new crap...anyone can point out why?
--

Anyway….I don’t have a problem hammering soras(at this point)..HOWEVER, I would like to hear from the following before this day ends.
ready2rock wrote:I'm pushing my content post until tomorrow. School is resuming for me and I need to stay on top of things, which means I will be a little less active than I have been and won't be on except for weeknights and weekends. Just a heads-up.
And
EtherealCookie wrote:Yeah... Common role claim, I still don't believe it, your noobclaim and your speculations do not have you in good light in my eyes.
Interesting, what happened to...
EtherealCookie wrote:
ready2rock wrote:I'm pushing my content post until tomorrow. School is resuming for me and I need to stay on top of things, which means I will be a little less active than I have been and won't be on except for weeknights and weekends. Just a heads-up.
Same here.
Was that BS or is it still coming?

AND
Konowa wrote:Ya'll talk too much.

Catching up from page nine now. I see that sorasgoof is at L-1. Someone mind summarizing why?
I don’t want the day to end and tomorrow someone saying…”oh I didn’t get to get my point in…”

Here is your chance to do it…

--

there are a lot of people dinging the scumdar...but it is hard to tell if they are new, scum, or just suck.

@ longing, who are your top two scum suspects?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #599 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:09 am

RichardGHP wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:Did I really bring up something that no one had thought about? It seemed like a pretty obvious thing to me. I was just saying that he could easily fake a "blocked" investigation to strengthen his assertion that he's a JoaT.
HOLY MAFIA, BATMAN, MY SCUMDAR IS TWITCHING! That last post of yours (before the one quoted) made me quite suspicious indeed.

By posting the previous post of yours, not only are you subliminally suggesting to the mafia how to play their next move, but you also may have ruined tomorrow, since if my investigation is RB'd, we have nothing to go on tomorrow and are back at square one.
interesting comment here, I am curious richard, if he is suggesting how mafia should play, why do you suspect him being mafia? Wouldnt he just tell them how to play during the night? How is comment scummy in that regard?
I may have been exaggerating, but do you not find his (sora's) comment suspicious in any way? I certainly do. If he is scum, he could in theory discuss this with his fellow scum at night. Which leads me to a fork in the road; he could be a newb, or inexperienced as scum, or both. It's hard to tell exactly what's going on with him.

As for the question at hand, I find it suspicious because he brought up an anti-town tactic that the mafia may not have considered.
of course I do, I was one of the first to vote him for the comment...but it isnt about me...I am asking you and you...your reasonings for thinking the comment is scummy, dont make any sense, I am asking you to explain your line of thinking.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #603 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:20 am

RichardGHP wrote:
pman5595 wrote:
InflatablePie wrote:Offtopic: Anyone else have MS go down for a few minutes?
same here. It said fatal error. :shock: I was scared
Same here.

@ckd, I can't explain it any more than I already have. I don't understand what you're not getting; I already explained why I found the comment suspicious.
explain to me YOUR logic..why was the comment scummy.

ALSO, do you have a problem with getting more information today before the day ends? I just asked to hear from 3 people who have been stalling or have not provided much information...thus, why I havent put my vote back,

please explain why you have put sora back to -1.....wouldnt you like to wait to see what others have to say?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #614 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:44 pm

RichardGHP wrote: I fail to see what you don't understand. The comment was suspicious because he was giving the mafia ideas. That's the logic I used.
if he is giving mafia ideas...he is not fucking mafia...that is the basis of your vote, which is flawed. I was trying to give you a chance to explain yourself.....but you havent. Basically you are stating that you KNOW he is not mafia, because he is giving mafia ideas..if he WAS mafia, he would have told them later during night chat. I think you know he isnt mafia.

which IS scummy.

at this point I would be OK with a Richard wagon again...I dont care about the claim now.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #627 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:12 pm

Richard,

you think sora is scummy because he is giving the mafia ideas. This is flawed. If he was scum, he would give the mafia ideas in night chat. he would not do it here. why would sorascum gives mafia ideas RIGHT NOW IN FRONT OF EVERYONE? the way you worded it was that X is giving a group of Ys ideas. If X was in the group of Ys, he would not be giving them ideas...he would be part of them already. this is either flawed logic or a slip. As it stands, (like sora) you have indicated you know something about the game that others do not.

it looks like both sora and richard have slipped. I would be willing to bet at least one of them are scum. Sora is still slightly scummier, for his backpedal.

sora is scummy for other things, but this is what you are using to back up your vote.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #629 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:17 pm

vote Richard

I had trouble with the claim

I am not liking his posts or votes now.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #639 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:46 pm

RichardGHP wrote:EBWOTP: Nice OMGUS there Parama. >_>

Also, whatever happened to wanting to wait to lynch me until after my investigation?
I was the first one to bring this up....but you instead of saying you will do it, you have laid the ground work for saying you might be Blocked...and in another post, you stated "if" you investigated...I have a feeling that there is going to be a bunch of bullshit tomorrow....if you woul dhave just come out and said, I will do it....maybe...but you keep hinting that you might not.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #641 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:47 pm

sorasgoof wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
That's different. It was
what sora was speculating about
that voids the hypocrisy put forth by my actions. By speculating about RBing, he was giving the mafia ideas. Regardless of his alignment, that's anti-town play. Speculating about the amount of power roles isn't really going to either help or hinder the mafia at this stage, the way I see it.
So it's okay when you do it, but when anyone else does it, it's scummy? No matter how you look at it, you were PR speculating. You're also bringing up the "giving mafia ideas" thing again. I don't know how many different ways we have to put it for you to understand. If I was really trying to give the mafia ideas, I would've done it at night.

Unvote: Pman

I'm thinking of returning my vote to you. The only reason I'm not is your claim.
I understand what you're trying to say, I just don't believe it. You completely misinterperated my post.

Yes, I was PR speculating. But you were RB speculating. BIG difference.

Preview Edit: No sora, I do not have a one-shot nightkill. As I have stated numerous times, my abilities are investigation, protection, roleblock and commute. All one-shot.
You know what? I'm a very intelligent person. I find it hard to believe that I've "misunderstood" almost every one of your posts. That's not the first time I've seen that from you.

Also, RB speculating is still PR speculation. Not quite getting you there.
UGH, I dont like either of these two..he has said quite clear several times he doesnt have one.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #644 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:05 pm

I need to check out some games to see if I have ever seen a JoaT without some sort of vig kill.

unvote.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #646 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:08 pm

richard, I voted for you too, why am I not suspicious?

and lets be sure, there is nothing pro-town about your current play.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #648 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:13 pm

before we lynch anyone I want to hear from lurkers....been burned FAR TOO MANY TIMES recently from lurkers
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #652 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:16 pm

diddin wrote:
FoS: RichardGHP. Unless something is shown in the NK or someone slips up big, you're probably getting my vote next round. I think both you and soras are scum at this point, the only thing keeping me off you right now is the potential that you actually may have useful Jack abilities, soras made the scummier move by claiming VT when nobody asked him to.
you think that BOTH sora and Rich are scum? You think their back and forth are bussing? Why?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #696 (isolation #28) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:10 am

ready2rock wrote: @ckd: see post 432
Umm I am asking you for content, and you are giving me something from 10 pages ago? Who the fuck cares about 432 when you post the following post in 557
I am waiting for your promised content post. Why when I ask you to post some content that you promise, do you point me to a post 10 pages ago? You feel like that is enough? Who do you think is scum? Why?
diddin wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
diddin wrote:
FoS: RichardGHP. Unless something is shown in the NK or someone slips up big, you're probably getting my vote next round. I think both you and soras are scum at this point, the only thing keeping me off you right now is the potential that you actually may have useful Jack abilities, soras made the scummier move by claiming VT when nobody asked him to.
you think that BOTH sora and Rich are scum? You think their back and forth are bussing? Why?
I think they're trying to drive suspicion from themselves, so that when one of them flips scum, the other one looks more innocent. On the side, Richard is trying to put suspicion on Parama, which could reduce the attention on both of them.
did you answer the question? DO you think that they are BOTH scum? Currently they are really attacking each other pretty hard, I dont see them "trying to drive suspicion from themselves"...do you think they are bussing each other? Easy question to answer.
InflatablePie wrote: Let's say, hypothetically, you were to place a bet that the other is scum. Would you bet your survival that the other is scum? In other words, if the other one of you ISN'T scum, we get to lynch you tomorrow.
thought that was where you were going with this.

and if neither of them are scum, would you be willing to die next for suggesting this idea? This plan is horrid and scummy. If we lynch one today no matter their alignment, we make a judgement tomorrow ABOUT EVERYONE...not just the other.

From post 679, WOW, richard’s scum/town lists surprises me.

So does Sora’s, not sure why both think Pie is town.
pman5595 wrote: soras, seriously, you're just digging yourself into a deeper hole. It sounds a lot like you are scum trying to take a town power role down with you. If you were town, you wouldn't target a specific person that the town should lynch tomorrow (much less a claimed JOAT), you would let the town make the best decision at that point in time.
Your thoughts about Pie? He suggested the exact same thing.

LOL, Longing thinks Pie is town too?

OK, no more town lists…scum lists are fine, but no more town lists…it is obvious why! Also Richard, no more scum lists from you. Why are you telling scum who you might investigate tomorrow?

OK, I am not liking either sora or Richard, but I doubt both are scum. All things being constant, between the two I would vote Richard, but I was originally right, We need to let him make an investigation (if he really has one)…

Finding this game difficult…there are far too many newbies and far too many replacements
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #722 (isolation #29) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:48 pm

LOL, really?

he quit because he couldnt keep up.
he quit because he was vanilla townie and bored.
he quit because he was mafia and I asked him to participate and he freaked.
he quit becasue god opened up the heavens and told him he had too.

the result is the same, we get a replacement.

is speculating helping us find scum?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #736 (isolation #30) » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:27 pm

Nicodemus wrote: but I'm definitely going to
FoS: diddin
I approve
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #759 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:24 am

ready2rock wrote:@ckd: I asked you to answer those questions from 10 pages ago because you have avoided them for 10 pages and I think that most of those questions are still important now.

Also, did you read the post that it was in? I said that I have this thing now that I am involved in again called SCHOOL, meaning I am not home most of the day. I said that my content was COMING SOON and I will start working on it now.
Yeah I read it, RL is a bitch. All I wanted was to hear from you BEFORE today ends…you have a problem with that? I find it funny I asked you to provide some content and you just come back with “answer some questions”..without providing jack…well, lets get to those questions so you don’t have any more excuses.

Lets keep in mind these question were from page 18, so know that they are dated.
ready2rock wrote:You keep saying that you have mentioned other people, but WHERE (outside of a post you made 10 pages ago)?
They are there buddy, you would think someone who thinks I am scum, would pour over my posts….funny you don’t.

But I will help you, Kon asked me the same question, I answered it on the 30th. After that, I felt you were scummy….which of course lead to your OMGUS vote. Later in the post, you ask if I stand behind those picks for scum…some yes some no…if you read my recent posts it is pretty fucking obvious who I think might be scum.
ready2rock wrote: What arguments are suspicious? I feel that I have stated my reasoning quite clearly and have provided original content about the person I am voting for. If not, please find somewhere (outside of RVS) where I haven't.
just because some arguements are good (note: I am not saying yours are good) doesnt mean that they are not suspicious. The motivations by some arguements and votes are suspicious. But since we are talking about you....yay, your vote was suspicious...I will post my complaint again...(man, you are having an awful hard time reading me in ISO arent you...you sure you are trying to scum hunt?)
curiouskarmadog wrote:
ready2rock wrote:
I am forced to conclude that you strove to pick out the most powerful town role you could find so that people will be reluctant to vote for you. I will not be so reluctant and I will
vote: RichardGHP
until you give a proper defense of yourself.

To other people who have been on the site longer than I have: How common is a Jack of all Trades in a normal game like this?
umm what???

JoaT, is the most powerful town role???? That is a stretch to place a vote and is simply an untrue statement. JoaT are in about 10% of the games I have played on this site. Mostly common in larger games.

I do not believe for an instance that you think his claim was worth a unvote vote.

unvote, vote ready2rock
this vote was bad, and now that I review it again looks suspicious....you are not voting richard because of whatever he did before the claim, you are voting him because of the claim...AND now, when I call you on the bullshit, you decided to vote me...which is a joke.

-in reference to the Richard question, I have been back and forth about richard’s play (at the point of when this question was asked)…that being said, currently I don’t like it…I don’t like the claim without the vig in it. He reason possible “slip” looks bad. The only reason I am not pushing for his lynch, is the possibility of an investigation.

--
OK r2r, please try to get in here and post some content.

One additional thing you can add to said content.
Would like you hear your top 3 scum picks, please don’t provide town picks (sort of an anti-town move)…and why.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #760 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:27 am

ahhh, r2r, has provided something....good....but still want your top 3 scum picks please.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #801 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:23 pm

IF YOU ARE TOWN...YOU WILL QUIT WITH THE FUCKING TOWN LISTS!

more to come later.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #826 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:26 am

CCARaven4 wrote: Also, Richard claims JoaT, and the only person who knows that he’s lying is the real JoaT (no, I don’t believe his claim).
Think about it, for scum, JoaT is a great claim, because of the Jacks very specific actions.

And when someone asks him to use his investigation tonight, he, as a mafia member, knows exactly who is and isn’t mafia, so he can claim that he investigated anybody else, and since he knows that person must flip town, he can just say that person flipped town after his investigation.
I agree with the statement. This is why I have been going back and forth on the issue. My gut says he is scum, but with that investigation, I don’t want to possibly lose something that can help us. I don’t want to speculate too much about what we should do with Richard tomorrow, given various results….if he is scum, it would help him decide what to do.
CCARaven4 wrote:
Curiouskarmadog has really struck me as mafia. He voted ready2rock simply because he said that the JoaT was a powerful town role, and later he posts with
curiouskarmadog wrote:also, R2R is a much better wagon.....
which he never expands on as to why he believes this. Because there haven’t been any nights for him to have investigated R2R, how could ckd know that R2R was mafia?

Very soon after that, he voted sorasgoof because he commented that Richard could be roleblocked tonight. One thing that I liked that ckd did was call out DragonsofSummer on his vote of sorasgoof, because he gave no reason other than “scummy things”.

Later on, ckd voted Richard with little to no analysis.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
vote Richard

I had trouble with the claim

I am not liking his posts or votes now.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Nicodemus wrote: but I'm definitely going to
FoS: diddin
I approve
Ckd seems extremely hell bent on a diddin lynch. Why? What do you (ckd) know that the rest of us don’t?
Couple points here. I don’t know if you are just skimming my posts or deliberately condensing them. First, I voted R2R, because of his reasoning behind his vote. It was a stretch and I felt like he was just trying to jump on bandwagon, but didn’t really have something new to add.
Later, when I vote Richard….yes it is true, that that particular post didn’t have much reason in it. I curious to why you decided to not include my 3 post BEFORE that vote explaining why I think Richard was scummy. Currently the way you have presented the information, is deceptive. WHY?

Finally, my diddin vote, something about diddin is rubbing me wrong..again this didn’t come out of no where…I have indicated why I feel this way…or at least alluded to it. Also your term “hell bent” on diddin being lynch seems a over exaggeration. What about my play is “hell bent”? Please define “hell bent”. And explain to him how I am “hell bent” when I don’t even have a fucking vote on him yet.

speaking of being hell bent on diddin,
diddin wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
diddin wrote:
I think they're trying to drive suspicion from themselves, so that when one of them flips scum, the other one looks more innocent. On the side, Richard is trying to put suspicion on Parama, which could reduce the attention on both of them.
this statement makes no since....DO YOU THINK THEY ARE BUSSING EACH OTHER?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #828 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:56 am

maybe I am missing something, how do we know their number =4?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #836 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:16 pm

vote diddin...

so hell bent, hopefully though more pressure = more typing.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #859 (isolation #37) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:01 am

Nicodemus wrote:
My top 3 lynch candidates:
1. sorasgoof
2. diddin
3. CCARaven4
I approve of this list.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #866 (isolation #38) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:06 am

hey pman, you havent mentioned diddin previously..give me an example of diddin's "scummy things".
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #929 (isolation #39) » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:05 pm

updating tomorrow ....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #938 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Updating from post 866,
ready2rock wrote:Just a side note, diddin and CCARaven are on everyone's list so far.
what do you gather from that? that they are scummy or easy? What was the point of this post?
pman5595 wrote:
I still think soras is scummier, and a diddin lynch we would learn nothing from.
NOTING THIS COMMENT. this comment alone, might shed light on things.

Post 874, jesus Christ that is a ISO/case…so long he forgot he voted for DoS at the beginning of it. He has got some points in it, though.
RichardGHP wrote:
Parama wrote:Stuff.
Wow... just wow. Thanks for bringing all of that to our attention, Parama. It's great you were actually able to dig out someone who is almost certainly scum, based on an ISO read.

Question: What made you build a case against DoS as opposed to any other players?

The only thing I find wrong with your case is the fact that you have already stated everything suspicious about his posts, so when/if people vote for him, they will be almost inable to provide independant reasoning and thus will be considered to be bandwagoning.

Nevertheless, I find DoS to be scum after Parama's ISO read. The evidence is all there. After the case made against him I think DoS could be a better lynch than sora, perhaps even diddin.

Therefore,
vote: DragonsofSummer
I dont think there is anything about this post or vote I like.
DragonsofSummer wrote:Fine lynch me. For anyone who might care to look back at it later, Parama is my 4th on that list. I am very tired of all the ridiculous scum tells that everyone is writing off to newbie play in this game, and I would rather be lynched to give people some perspective than replaced with someone else at this point.
thats it? Explain why this is a pro-town statement or stance?

Also, think this should be noted, I have not been in a game where DoS has finished (correct me if I am wrong)…I think he has replaced out of 2 maybe 3 games he signed up for…I was even in a game he abandoned….point, this lack of not caring, is a null tell. DoS, if you don’t give a shit, why not replace out, if I recall, you are pretty good at that. If you are town, you are hurting us.

+_+_+_+

I think a diddin or an R2R lynch is so much better……
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #939 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:31 pm

bold edit
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Also, think this should be noted, I have not been in a game where DoS has finished (correct me if I am wrong)…I think he has replaced out of 2 maybe 3 games he signed up for
that I have been in with him
…I was even in a game he abandoned….point, this lack of not caring, is a null tell. DoS, if you don’t give a shit, why not replace out, if I recall, you are pretty good at that. If you are town, you are hurting us.

+_+_+_+

I think a diddin or an R2R lynch is so much better……
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1047 (isolation #42) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:03 am

I am not buying it.

vote richard

I dont believe that you think Nico lead any wagon can you please show me where he lead any wagon versus anyone else on it?...Hell if I was going to investigated ANYONE last night it woul dhave been fugitive, for a.) being on the wagon and b.)his strange attack before the flip.

I dont believe you investigated him, at first you said you "assume" what the result would be (guilty/innocent), now you are saying that a no result means investigation failed....it sounds like you are making it up as you go.

I do not believe any of it.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1048 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:04 am

ALSO that fact that we have an EVEN NIGHT COMMUTER!!!!

when you are claiming that you have a one shot communter..

BULLSHIT.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1051 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:08 am

uhhh, dizzy?

not going to comment on the richard's claim and the flips?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1059 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:26 am

NavyCherub wrote:Dizzy, why do you want me to claim all of a sudden?

On the topic of Richard's investigation, I think that I buy Richard's claim for now. Having two people with commuter abilities is definitely not a reason for it to be false.
have you seen a game where two people had commuter abilities? If there is a even night, do you think there might be an ODD night as well? also why do you believe him now? yesterday after his claim you DIDNT believe him...what about his claim do you believe now?

Fos navy

and it is obvious that Dizzy has some sort of information on navy....I hope it is something related to alignment and not role information....if dizzy has some sort of information, dizzy must be a power role of sorts...I doubt she would have come out unless she has something...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1061 (isolation #46) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:32 am

@richard...that Nico's vote wasnt leading ANYTHING....how many votes were in front of him when he first voted? I dont believe your "reasons" for "investiating" him....show me where he lead ANY wagon.

and to explain myself further...
RichardGHP wrote:
sorasgoof wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:Investigated Nicodemus for leading the wagon on a townie lynch, no result.
So, what does that mean? What exactly was the information your investigation was supposed to return? A simple innocent/guilty result?
I assume so. As far as I know most investigations return a simple town/scum alignement message, but nothing like Doc, Cop etc. But I got nothing, so at least we know that there is a scumblocker out there.
you were asked, would you get a simple innocent/guilty...you said I assume so...most mods when giving a cop ability will add in the role PM if you would get this.....

for example, the last game I modded, the cop got a "guilty" or "no result"...I told the cop that.

if I was in your "supposed" shoes, and I got a no result without explanations in the PM, the first thing I would have done was asked the mod..you didnt.
RichardGHP wrote:EBWOP: @Nicodemus, no result = investigation failed.
here you indicated that you KNEW a no result = investigation failed....now how in the fuck did you know that when you didnt know what kind of result you would get?

you have been caught, my friend.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1063 (isolation #47) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:36 am

I would claim navy..

if dizzy is forcing you claim (based on ???) and it turns out she is role fishing or trying to step you up, she will pay, obviously she feels she has something on you.

so claim.

dizzy do you have any problem claiming after she does?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1068 (isolation #48) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:48 am

sweet shit....richard is claiming to be role blocked (scum rb)..

and now, I assume navy is claiming to be a town RB who just happened to claim RBing someone who flipped dead....dead and mafia...

already think i know dizzy's claim..

unvote.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1069 (isolation #49) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:49 am

xpost...

vote navy

though still having trouble believing richard's commuter claim.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1070 (isolation #50) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:49 am

dizzy any reason you targetted navy last night?

also, if navy is the mafia RB..

sora, you are in all types of shit tomorrow!
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1073 (isolation #51) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:51 am

NavyCherub wrote:
Parama wrote:Tracked Navy, Navy visted Flareonage.
That would be correct if Dizzy were telling the truth, but he seems to be attached to lynching me.
so you think dizzy is lying?

but yet no vote for her?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1124 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:56 pm

RichardGHP wrote:Before Tar gets here, does anyone want me to use a specific night action tonight?
given the events today it should be OBVIOUS want you should do today...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1135 (isolation #53) » Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:32 am

RichardGHP wrote:@ckd, my mind is going blank this afternoon and as such it is not obvious what my choice should be. Care to enlighten?
nope, scum should stay on their toes, unlike yesterday this should NOT be talked about....but after events today and if navy flips scum, it should be obvious..
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1139 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:19 pm

interesting..dizzy/richard claim please.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1149 (isolation #55) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:26 am

richard, when someone asked you to "claim" they are also asking you to "claim" what you did...so you have avoided the question..please CLAIM what you did last night.

---
i think we have a SK/and a vig...I am pretty sure the popper is the vig. I also find it strange that neither the mafia or the Sk wanted to kills the claimed "tracker" or "joat". But with both alive, it doesnt mean much, just something I thinks to be noted.

I need to reread Nic, but mafia is loading SOOOO slow for some reason.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1163 (isolation #56) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:14 am

RichardGHP wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:richard, when someone asked you to "claim" they are also asking you to "claim" what you did...so you have avoided the question..please CLAIM what you did last night.
Ah, I see.

In that case, I felt like I had a choice of protecting Dizzy or protecting myself, since one of us were bound to be targetted. I figured we had a doctor or bodyguard (Nicodemus) who would be on Dizzy anyways so I commuted.

WHOA WHOA WHOA...first of all you can protect yourself?!?

second, you ASSUMED that someone would protect dizzy so you commuted?

I cant believe this...not at all.

you are asking me to swallow the fact that we have (mostly likely) two commuters plus your commute...the fact that you have a doc ability that you a.) can use on yourself and b.) that you DIDNT use to protect someone that just nailed scum?

you also want me to swallow that you have a doc ability that can be used on yourself...AND a commuting ability that is essentially the same FUCKING THING?

that seems completely insane to me.

also I havent forgotten sora's "what about a mafia RB, before we had any knowledge of any type of RB yet" post either...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1165 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:21 am

oh I see.....so he is saying he could protect himself (by commuting)..not by a protection (by doc)..misread that.....that is easier to swallow.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1167 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:24 am

I didnt even see that post from Nic..however, seeing that he was sliced....I dont think anyone tried to kill dizzy last night.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1170 (isolation #59) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:27 am

hey Dick relax..I missed read your post...you said protect when you claimed you have a one shot protect..I thought you meant through the doc..which was/is hard to believe. that was my problem.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1172 (isolation #60) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:40 am

@at cry...maybe..

ok..I am putting this out there because I think it is...well, i dont want to say important..but it is more information....

I am a neighbor.....there is a 4th neighbor too....now, there are two neighbors down and both flipped town, thoughts? Could there be 4 neighbors that are all town or do you think that there might be scum in that mix? Not sure exactly the purpose of a neighbor in this game...they are not masons so, meh.

the only thing I can think of is a way to bread crumb the moves without putting it in the main thread...at any rate, I dont see where nic did that last night during conversation.

my question, do you deem it important information to find out who the 4th neighbor is..why or why not?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1173 (isolation #61) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:43 am

also, I hate proofread...missed read obviously is misread....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1176 (isolation #62) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:44 am

TheLonging wrote:So you guys don't know who the other neighbors are? Maybe it would help, I don't know much about the role itself though.
no I know who the last neighbor was...(and how the old neighbors were) we talk at night.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1177 (isolation #63) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:46 am

Bogre wrote:
Vote: PMAN

This guy is a good lynch.

I think its kind of a trope of MS that often the mafia will use guns and the SK will use knives.
I need more from you Bog....I will give you a chance to provide more content....unless you are one of those who needs questions before they provide anything.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1186 (isolation #64) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:16 pm

ok, I dont think you know what a neighbor is.

neighbors are like masons (can talk at night)..however unlike masons, they dont know each other's alignment or additional roles.

the reason I am putting this out there..is that I dont know what function neighbors have on a game...also, curious what people's thoughts were...would a mod have 4 neighbors and all of them town?

I know who the last neighbor is....I am curious if the town wants to know..if so why?

Bog, who was talking about kill types? Can you please reinstate your case...you can repost it if you like, but would like to see it again. do you have him as mafia or the SK? your thoughts on sora?

R2R, who is the SK? why? who is mafia...why? which is more important to kill today, why?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1188 (isolation #65) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:55 pm

cry, I am trying to get both bog and R2R to post there stances and opinions..please do not answer for them.

ok, again I dont know the function of a neighbor...why would anyone post in a neighbor situation their night actions if they dont know each other's alignments? You said "if" they are all town...we dont know who is town who is not.

we didnt discuss much. We expressed who we thought was scum which hasnt really changed (on my part)...I discussed a theory that dizzy still might be scum (sorry dizzy). what would be a better play than you (dizzy) as scum to set up your partner and get town creds....However, I find today that this is doubtful seeing that we probably have a SK running about. Nic also, stated somethings about me being protown in the eyes of the town..we then had a discussion about why I thought statements like that were horrid, painting a bullseye on someone's back. nic, also felt that (the 4th neighbor) was town.

want to hear others opinions on the topic (4th neighbor revealed?, why or why not?)
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1189 (isolation #66) » Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:01 pm

I just checked the page once more to see if I missed anything...the 4th neighbor mentioned this post after my last post at night....
TheLonging wrote:Is one of his abilities to scan? If so, and you want him to take the risk, have him scan me if he chooses to.
this was a good catch....Longing, why did you feel it important to direct a possible investigation? With so many power roles floating about, there is probably a mafia GF around. This is a suspicious post.

looking forward to you post.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1198 (isolation #67) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:13 am

TheLonging wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:I just checked the page once more to see if I missed anything...the 4th neighbor mentioned this post after my last post at night....
TheLonging wrote:Is one of his abilities to scan? If so, and you want him to take the risk, have him scan me if he chooses to.
this was a good catch....Longing, why did you feel it important to direct a possible investigation? With so many power roles floating about, there is probably a mafia GF around. This is a suspicious post.

I want to prove that I am not suspicious, and if Richard wants to scan me to see if I am scum or not, he can and I am not afraid to show that I am innocent. Is my way of thinking flawed for you?
yes..yes it is....if you supposedly want richard to find scum, why on earth would you direct him to target you with his only fucking investigation? To clear you? Why so you can be offed the following night for being "confirmed" town? Also, if this game has some sort of mafia GF (who are usually investigation immune).how does him "clearing" you help jack? Wouldnt a mafia GF do the EXACT same thing you are doing?

so yes, it is flawed for me....and scummy for you.

vote Longing.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1199 (isolation #68) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:18 am

Bogre wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
Bog, who was talking about kill types?
Can you please reinstate your case...you can repost it if you like, but would like to see it again. do you have him as mafia or the SK? your thoughts on sora
?
Please read the thread carefully. I think at least 3 players have brought it up. (Dizzy, PMan's response, CrymeaRiver).
please do not avoid questions. I bolded so you could not miss them AGAIN. If you have already answered them, please repost them as your current stance, I dont care about a D1 case, you do understand we are on D3 right? Also explain to me why I had to ask you twice to provide this information.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1209 (isolation #69) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:00 pm

Bogre wrote:....but he HAS no investigation.
why are you avoiding my questions?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1211 (isolation #70) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:21 pm

cry what has sora done you deem town?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1235 (isolation #71) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:37 am

sorasgoof wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:cry what has sora done you deem town?
You know what? I'm sick and tired of you always trying to call me out, whether you realize it or not. You seemed to be one of the front runners in my lynch, IIRC. Then, after Navy was lynched, you said "sora, you are in all types of shit tomorrow!" Would you like to explain why?
First of all, I don’t like when people say “x is town” without explaining why. I don’t think you have done anything that looks REMOTELY town. Second, you brought the business about a mafia RB well before ANYONE knew anything about a mafia RB….and looky here. A mafia RB shows up, that is a mark in my book as scummy.
ready2rock wrote: Let's see how much of it shows up!

Drumroll!

malpascp Flareonage, Mafia Doctor, sliced Night 1

Well what do you know, no bold, no color, just plain text.
Well this is just stupid…take the same line of text….quote it, and the tags will be there that give it the color (cut and paste)…don’t be an idiot, if that is the reason of your vote, it is a bad one....and where was this startling experiment day 1 AFTER he did it?...why did you have to wait till Day 3?
ready2rock wrote:
FoS ckd
for tunneling throughout the entire game. I'm getting sick of it.
you are giving me an FoS because I think you are scummy...well join the fucking club with Sora...both you decided to bitch about that on the same page....explain to me what is scummy about me thinking you could be scum? Maybe if your play improved or you did something that was pro town, my opinion might change.
Bogre wrote:Anyways, I thought about this for a while and just because CKD could be more polite is not a good reason to simplify things.

Case- post 510

additional comments involving Pman 803, 858, 910-911.
lol, why are you so afraid to repost it? maybe it has something to do with you are trying to push a case that you posted in 510..and we are at post 1200? I will check out these posts….
but for someone who is supposedly trying to find scum and if you really think that pman is scum, you should be REALLY advocating his lynch.
I ask for a case, you should repost it immediately…maybe even give some current insight on him.
When you say look it up yourself, if tells me that you really dont want my vote on pman. It tells me you dont really feel like your case is a good one to repost and actively talk about it. This just stinks of someone who is not really scum hunting
. Why would anyone who thought someone was scum, not want to repost a case they believe in? Why are you not asking people's opinion of pman? If you think he is scum, wouldnt you want to know people's stances on him. So what you posted it before(in day 1), I ask you to repost it today (day 3)…but you are being dodgey instead.
Why the fuck is someone who is protown so dodgey? Welcome to the top 3 of my scum list. You are not scum hunting, only trying to look like you are.

I would still like you hear your thoughts on sora. IF you have posted them recently, PLEASE at least give me a post number.

Also, you appear to be oblivious to the Longing wagon…thoughts…I don’t like the fact you are trying to fly under the radar…is longing not a good wagon over pman? Why or why not?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1236 (isolation #72) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:40 am

actually you know what..

unvote, vote Bogre

this guy is scum,
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1238 (isolation #73) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:57 am

unvote.

wait a minute, how did you know you "broke the rules"?

jesus, there are too many people that are pinging my scumdar right now.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1239 (isolation #74) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:00 am

also, what exactly did you paraphrase and what post did you do it in?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1273 (isolation #75) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:30 pm

sorasgoof wrote:@Amished (I think). How do I think I've played this game? I think that despite what most people think of me, I've genuinely been trying to help the town. That whole "Mafia Roleblocker" thing I brought up still baffles me today- WHY WAS THAT SCUMMY? Without getting too far into WiFoM, I can't FATHOM a reason why I would've mentioned a mafia roleblocker if I knew there was one. I simply would have told (asked) Navy to block Richard that night to make him look stupid. Also, I don't see why the fact that there is a mafia roleblocker makes me any more scummy (@ CKD).
no it was HOW you did it.....we were discussing richard's use of the investigation AND why we should keep him alive versus killing him (because he was super close to the lynch)..you then came out with
so not sure why you are acting like it came up in a different way. what is scummy, is that it came out of no where...no one mention a mafia blocker, but you came out with it....it was random and scummy. THAT is what I am a problem with.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1274 (isolation #76) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:33 pm

Bogre wrote:
Sora- I think much worse of him now that a mafia RB has been shown. It seems extremely likely that he slipped.
who is the him and what slip are you talking about with sora?

my problem with you is that we are on Day 3..you posted that in day 1...there is a ton of stuff that has happened sicne then, but you still are "pushing" a case that you are not actively pursuing..

IT IS CALLED COASTING...it is anti-town.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1275 (isolation #77) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:35 pm

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Bogre wrote:
Sora- I think much worse of him now that a mafia RB has been shown. It seems extremely likely that he slipped.
who is the him and what slip are you talking about with sora?
nevermind, you are answering my question ABOUT sora...not directing it TO sora...disregard.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1277 (isolation #78) » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:10 am

if it gets close...please do not hammer before the last nieghbor can reveal...i think it might be important.

if it gets to -1 and the neighbor doesnt reveal...I think I shall.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1289 (isolation #79) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:44 am

please do not hammer until the 4th neighbor claims...

I will give them 24 hours to do so, if they dont I will
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1298 (isolation #80) » Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:44 pm

r2r, i have expressed suspicion of Sora, YOU, and Bog..and i am scummy for tunneling on all 3?...bullshit...perhaps you dont know the meaning of tunneling.

you have yet to explain WHY I am scummy...if you think i am scum, put a case together...push it..get others to comment on it, force players to make stances on me...you are not scum hunting (either, like bog)...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1307 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:13 am

need to catch up.

Kon, this whole BW on Longing right now was started by me based on the catch you mentioned in our neighborhood thread....I know Longing is at -1 right now but I am curious given your point why you didnt jump on the wagon. I thought your point was a very good one. Also, why did take me having to threaten that I would come forward BEFORE the day ended, for you to claim....

I have felt you are town, but these two things have been bothering me. if this has been addressed i the last 2 pages, sorry for the repeat question...need to read...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1311 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:33 pm

curiouskarmadog wrote:I just checked the page once more to see if I missed anything...the 4th neighbor mentioned this post after my last post at night....

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1329 (isolation #83) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:01 am

vote bog

if for some reason I am offed tonight, I dont want anyone to forget that I think this one is scum.

that being said, i doubt this vote will go anywhere(today). So lets see, I have been accused of tunneling Sora, Richard, Bog, and r2r....ummmm, none of who apparently know the definition of tunneling...or can explain why Im scummy other than I think they are scummy. game is chalked full of newbie goodness and newbie reasoning...which makes it hard to find scum...(is X being scummy, or just newbie anti-town with bad logic)

I will probably hammer TL sooner than later, but I like the conversation. the major points I see against TL is 1.) voting hoping, 2.) "I didnt mean to vote X", and 3.) investigation direction...this is more than enough to deserve a lynch....someone disagree? speak now.

Probably would have gotten my vote before now, but I dont like who is on this wagon(I think you know who you are).......so....maybe I wont hammer.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1330 (isolation #84) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:12 am

RichardGHP wrote:Fine.

unvote vote: TheLonging.

Mod: Is Amished correct regarding the voting procedure?

I can't be bothered arguing with you any more, Amished. That doesn't mean I concede defeat. If TL flips scum, Amished should be lynched tomorrow methinks.
if TL is scum, you think Amishedscum would opening say he is against the wagon so blatantly? When TL is so close to a hammer. Explain? What are your thoughts of Amished, if TL flips town? If you think TL is scum, MY actions would be scummier. I say I think TL is probably scum, but am voting someone else. Thoughts?

also you are as not confirmed town as you want us to believe. It is doubtful that you are mafia, but last time I checked, there were 3 deaths last night. And the night that the Mafia RB "blocked" you there was only two. So you can get off your high horse there partner.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1332 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:54 am

Kon, I was wondering if that was what you were doing...

though, you can understand my concern...if you are scum, hoped there was a quick lynch, didnt want to claim, you could say that and no one none the wiser.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1345 (isolation #86) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:07 am

Bogre wrote:
Amished wrote:So if you've consistently been most suspicious of pman/ckd, why are you voting for TL and not advocating your own case?
I am wondering this too.

Konowa, what exactly do you want more of from me? Why you should be voting PMAN? Try him not adding anything to the game.
why was no one wondering it when I asked the EXACT same question days ago?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1346 (isolation #87) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:09 am

for reference
curiouskarmadog wrote:
you have yet to explain WHY I am scummy...if you think i am scum, put a case together...push it..get others to comment on it, force players to make stances on me...you are not scum hunting (either, like bog)...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1350 (isolation #88) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:16 am

Bogre wrote:For one, that is not the "EXACT" same thing, as you are so ready to suggest, and in fact quite different.

The question is: Why isn't he voting for his top suspects; you were asking -why- you were a suspect.
was i asking just that? are you sure? Or was I wondering why he hadnt put a case together...pushed it..asked others about it..and so on. it was very close to each other, so dont act like it wasnt scumbag.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1351 (isolation #89) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:19 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Bogre wrote:For one, that is not the "EXACT" same thing, as you are so ready to suggest, and in fact quite different.

The question is: Why isn't he voting for his top suspects; you were asking -why- you were a suspect.
was i asking just that? are you sure? Or was I wondering why he hadnt put a case together...pushed it..asked others about it..and so on. it was very close to each other, so dont act like it wasnt scumbag.
speaking of which...how is that day 1 case working for you?..going to push it tomorrow to or maybe you want to (I dont know) fucking update it? throw some other "suspects" of yours out there.....uhh, scum hunt even?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1352 (isolation #90) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:20 am

bog, you better kill me tonight...I am knocking at your scummy door.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1357 (isolation #91) » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:19 pm

ooohhh, you here me knocking Bog..I know you do..

you REALLY want to compare our contributions to this game?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1366 (isolation #92) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:57 am

LOL @ Richard. I cant decide if you are just a bad player or an inexperienced one. I am not suprised that this unvote/fos follows my "you are not as confirmed town as you want everyone to believe post" directed at you. News Flash buddy, you are not. Do I think you could be scum, yes. Do I think you are mafia, no (unless Dizzy is scum with you). DO I think you are an SK, maybe. Do I think you are the lynch today, no. there are 3 people that atm, I feel are scummier than you.

Richard, have you meta-ed me yourself or are you just going on what everyone else has said? I am curious. In a game everyone scum will manipulate facts and out and out lie, how is it a good plan to listen to anyone? That being said, I do play aggressively (most of the time). The title came, because I tend to play hot and tend to get mad easily.

I find it hilarious that both Bog and Richard both question my contirbution in this game. Bog has done jack shit in this game and is still pushing a day one case and has only updated it with "yep, pman still is not contributing". I do think richard's presence in the game has fueled a lot of conversation, though, I dont think it has to do with anything he is saying directly. Hey Richard another question, between bog and I, who has brought more to the table? I have been accused 3-4 times in this game of "tunneling" (again incorrectly)...yet one no can explain to me HOW I am tunneling and why that is scummy. I have called out people who are not scum hunting....who are trying to fly under the radar..I have provided stances on just about everyone in the game....I have told you who I think is scummer (and more importantly) WHY. perhaps you have a different definition of "contributing"...I would like to hear what that is. You fosed, my contribution into the game, do you feel like mine is less than bog's?

Richard, why exactly unvote? You stated you want to hear what Longing has to say...ummm, exactly how long has she been at -1 again? I will help you out. She got to -1 in post 1283 (we are now at 1365). Since then she has posted 5 times...what the fuck would you like to hear her say exactly? If you really wanted to have her say something, why not ask you a question?

the timing of your unvote is suspicious.

unvote, vote Longing.

if we can not lynch Bog, this IS the lynch today.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1368 (isolation #93) » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:35 am

uhhh, way to not answer ANY of my questions..

answer now, before the day ends.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1378 (isolation #94) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:37 am

richard..your action?...need to read. also, lacking a popped.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1379 (isolation #95) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:38 am

dizzy, do you believe Richard's claim? Why did you chose sora?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1380 (isolation #96) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:41 am

also richard, you need to ANSWER MY QUESTIONS FROM YESTERDAY and explain your actions at the end of yesterday.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1381 (isolation #97) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:43 am

sorry for quad post....this will be the last before reread.
ready2rock wrote:The 2 people I have been suspicious of all game are ckd and pman. If TL flips town, I will have to take a look back through their posts to see if I still find my case against them legitimate.
follow up?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1383 (isolation #98) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:53 am

pretty sure a slicer is an SK....usually slice means knife, which is typically what a SK uses.

that being said, I understand why Sora might be off your list as scum (if you believe dizzy), but CCAR? Why do you know consider him for an SK? Perhaps the SLICER didnt like Amish's vote on him.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1390 (isolation #99) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:56 am

dizzy, you can start (looking into TL's wagon) with my post about his play...it sprang from there....I dont remember his day 1 wagon, but I do remember his play being quite bad.

I believe your reasoning for Sora...

I still want to hear what Ricahrd did last night, I am not as sold on him like you are dizzy.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1391 (isolation #100) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:56 am

dizzy your thoughts on richard's strange play at the end of yesterday?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1394 (isolation #101) » Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:31 pm

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:The same reason why I was alsways convinced TheLonging was a VT - he's an idiot.
I completely agree with this statement. It is mean, but accurate.

Richard, I am interested in your ISO read of Bog vs myself in regards to content.

also, what games did you meta and WHEN did you do it.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1399 (isolation #102) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:12 am

richard..for the record, Navy flipped MAFIA Rb, not a scum RB..mafia would not know who the SK was, also the same night you were MAFIA Rbed there wasnt 3 kills...so in my book you are not cleared as a SK..

also, yes, dizzy did call out navy and lead the wagon on him/her. it is unlikely that dizzy is scum, however, she is not confirmed either. Dizzy is a solid player, and as mafia, could have decided to rail road her partner, to buy herself town creds. It also should be noted that neither the mafia or Sk appears to have a problem with her tracking ability. so quit sucking up to dizzy with that...

also, Richard...what is the definition of meta? Not your definition...the definition .
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1400 (isolation #103) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:18 am

Doc, Kon and I are the remaining neighbors. Also, i am interested to hear what people have to say about that R2R post. R2R, your thoughts on that post?

Bog, day 4, same old case?

Richard, explain why bog made your town list day 1 and WHY you still have him there. Also why do you think Bog has posted more content and contributed more to the game. You need to back this up with something. I am trying to figure if you really believe this or if you are trying to buddy up with someone.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1406 (isolation #104) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:45 pm

R2R, any reason you are stretching SOOOOO much?
ready2rock wrote:@ckd: 2 questions:
1. Since when did Doc become a neighbor?
Reading is awesome
curiouskarmadog wrote:Doc, Kon and I are the remaining neighbors.
let me try this again,

Bob asks Ted a question

While talking to Bob, Ted says.

Bob, Karen and I are married.

Please circle ONE answer.

a.) Karen and Ted are married.
b.) Bob, Karen, and Ted are married.
c.) Bob fucks Karen when Ted is working.
d.) Orgy to include dog.
ready2rock wrote:
2. Why do you not believe Richard/Dizzy's claim?
Just because someone says he can talk to God, doesnt mean I believe it. Where did I say I didnt believe Dizzy's claim? I can quote where I said, I dont think that Dizzy is scum, but to say she is confirmed is not true. I think I have explained twice WHY I think she is not confirmed.

further more, I have said that I dont think Richard is mafia...but I am not ruling he is not the SK.

r2r, are you skimming?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1407 (isolation #105) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:47 pm

actually.

vote ready2rock

I want to see how quickly I can get back on his scum list.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1412 (isolation #106) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:13 pm

RichardGHP wrote:
Do you genuinely not know or do you want to see if I know? Either way, I'm not answering this.
you said you metaed me...when i called you on it, you provided some crap about HOW YOU define meta...so I am trying to see if you lied or not....do not refuse the answer the question
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1415 (isolation #107) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:02 pm

curiouskarmadog wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
Do you genuinely not know or do you want to see if I know? Either way, I'm not answering this.
you said you metaed me...when i called you on it, you provided some crap about HOW YOU define meta...
so I am trying to see if you lied or not
....do not refuse the answer the question
I explained why I had my title

you said you metaed me to try to understand my title and playstyle

when I inquired what games you metaed (to see if you really did so)

you came back with this bullshit about YOUR definition of meta.

you obviously know what the definition is...you wont answer because you know I have caught you in a lie...please explain, what is THE definition of meta.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1417 (isolation #108) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:10 pm

what does that game have to do with anything?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1418 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:11 pm

I am not looking for Richard's meta, I am looking for how he defines it...jesus christ, people need to stop skimming.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1420 (isolation #110) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:12 pm

pman, what exactly do you think my current beef is with Richard?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1422 (isolation #111) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:19 pm

pman5595 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:pman, what exactly do you think my current beef is with Richard?
he acted REALLY weirdly at the end of yesterday, and refuses to define his meta.

He seems town to me, though.
what? that has nothing to do with what I am talking about.. read again.

---
also mod, please prod bog

I prefer him not to miss another day.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1424 (isolation #112) » Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:26 pm

again, not my current discussion with him.

also, Kon, would like to hear your thoughts please....you had an interesting post at the end of the night last night..would like to hear if your opinions have changed given the flip.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1427 (isolation #113) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:28 am

RichardGHP wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:you obviously know what the definition is...you wont answer because you know I have caught you in a lie...
Oh yeah? Wanna bet?
please explain, what is THE definition of meta.
Look it up in the dictionary or on the Wiki, lazy ass. Why should I have to? Especially when my misdefinition of the word doesn't pertain to current events AT ALL. Please explain why you are pursuing this "meta" argument.
More killing Raven, less arguing over Richard's meta.
QFT.
YES IT DOES...I KNOW WHAT META MEANS!!!!

let me ask a different question then...did you know how wiki defined meta when you said that you "metaed" me...
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1428 (isolation #114) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:30 am

also another question.

why are you refusing to answer the meta question? If you want us to think you are protown, why not help out? I am not even voting you, I am voting someone else...I am trying to scum hunt, though, and you are being anti-town..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1433 (isolation #115) » Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:20 am

Going to explain this exactly…here is my problem.

Earlier in the game, a discussion happened that referenced my playstyle and my title. It was discussed at that time, that I tend to play aggressive and “hot” in most of my games. Richard was a part of this conversation about my “meta”.

For reference sake, a meta defined by wiki is this.

“With respect to the game of Mafia, a player's Meta is the way in which he/she plays the game as each faction. A player with a Town role will play differently than a player with a Mafia role because of the nature of each faction and their method of operation within the game. This difference allows one to review past games that a person in question has played in, with the intention being that you will compare their play in Game X (where they were Mafia/Town) to their play now in order to determine what role they have in the current game. The players that excel at Mafia are able to make their Mafia play mirror their Town play almost identically, therefore neutralizing the ability of others to read their "Meta".”

A “meta” is developed over the course of old games (NOT A CURRENT GAME). You cant “meta” someone based on a current game, because you don’t know their alignment.

So Richard says this in post 1358
RichardGHP wrote:

ckd, Bogre may be lurking but you are mostly posting inane fluff combined with an aggressive meta. You really havn't been contributing that much, and when you do, it's normally no more than 3 paragraphs and you seem to repeat a lot of things AND bring up irrelevant points.

I am now more suspicious of ckd. Aggressive meta is not a valid excuse to affirm your town-alignment and I will not let you use it to your advantage if I decide to build a case on you.

FoS: curiouskarmadog.
Richard, clearly understands what a meta is here. This post raises suspicion because a.) I never used my meta as any type of defense and b.) Why is Richard talking about my meta..has he meta-ed me? C.) in that same post, he unvoted TL (his reasonings were off) SO I ask in post 1366. Because I am not believing anything he is saying I ask...
curiouskarmadog wrote:

Richard, have you meta-ed me yourself or are you just going on what everyone else has said? I am curious. In a game everyone scum will manipulate facts and out and out lie, how is it a good plan to listen to anyone? That being said, I do play aggressively (most of the time). The title came, because I tend to play hot and tend to get mad easily.
He IMMEDIATELY hammers and refuses to answer my questions going into the night.

Finally, he post the next day with (1393)
RichardGHP wrote:
Richard, have you meta-ed me yourself or are you just going on what everyone else has said?
I meta'ed you myself, since a large portion of your rants were directed towards me.
Ok, so he admits to meta-ing me himself and not listening to what other people have to say about my meta. But I don’t believe that. I doubted very seriously that he checked out my old games to confirm that I play aggressive…so I call him on that bullshit.
curiouskarmadog wrote:
also, what games did you meta and WHEN did you do it.
he comes back with this gem.
RichardGHP wrote:
My personal definition of 'meta' is slightly different, so using my definition of the word I meta-ed you from this game alone. If I'm in a future game with any of you, I subjectively change my definition to the general one, and take your previous games' play into account.
He obviously KNOWS what the definition of meta means…when I asked him what the definition was, he knows I have caught him in a lie or mistruth…he starts shutting down…refuses to answer any questions, gets coy…becomes an all around anti-town ass.

My problem is this. He didn’t meta me. He lied. He knows what the definition for a meta (though he wont admit it now). And tried to back pedal with the “I have a different definition” bullshit. Why lie?

What I am trying to do now is figure out if he is lying scum, or an idiot town(classic VI) who got caught being ignorant and trying to look like he is scum hunting when he really isnt.

What is pissing me off is his attitude.

----

also sora, I dont think you are the most scummy atm. People's opinions change...I have no reason to question Dizzy's claim, so if she said you didnt do anything last night...you didnt do anything. You go down a notch....what is funny, is you are busting my balls saying I "tunnelled" you earlier in the game and you are now busting my balls when I dont ask you a question....who is "tunnelling" now?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1461 (isolation #116) » Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:42 am

behind a couple pages, will try to catch up this weekend
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1497 (isolation #117) » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:00 pm

posting in all games, busy work schedule....hoping to updates all games in 48 hours..
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1521 (isolation #118) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:39 am

i would like to update this game...BUT THE SITE IS LOADING EXTREMELY SLOW...unbearably slow.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1522 (isolation #119) » Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:39 am

i would like to update this game..BUT THE SITE IS LOADING EXTREMELY SLOW...unbearably slow.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1528 (isolation #120) » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:59 am

trying hard not to ask a for a replacement for this game (had for some others)...just short time, not fair to you guys that I keep updating with "will update soon". However, the site is taking FOREVER TO LOAD PAGES. I dont have time to sit around and wait 5 minutes for a page/quote/post to load.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1551 (isolation #121) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:45 pm

awesome, for some reason this site is working fine right now....hitting this tomorrow (knock on wood).
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1552 (isolation #122) » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:47 pm

also fyi, need to update from about page 58
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1560 (isolation #123) » Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Updating from page 58. Typing as I am reading.

Remember leaving off with Richard’s meta bullshit…..still leaves a bad taste in my mouth rereading it. It is hard to believe that you are actually modding a game…but you constantly pull the newbie card here.

I don’t understand Doc’s vote of Sora in 1501, Dizzy (claimed tracker) said he didn’t do anything….soooooo, do you not believe dizzy’s claim? Think there are more than one left on a mafia team? Think Sora might be the SK and didn’t do anything, please explain.

Also, I hate the “over aggressive/over defensive” attack that anyone uses to say someone is scum. DOC is using it against R2R.

DizzyIzzyB13 wrote:
vote: sorasgoof

I'm not really happy about the case against soras, but it's the strongest of those currently being discussed and I believe a no lynch would be really bad for the town.
uuuhhhh, what? same questions I asked Doc…you said he didn’t do anything last night, but he is scum?

This is not jiving with me at all…explain.
RichardGHP wrote:
@Dizzy: If you weren't confirmed town I'd probably HoS you for voting the way you just did. You admitted that you weren't happy with the case against him and that you are voting him because it's currently the strongest case being discussed. I don't like that, and this is coming from someone who thinks that wagoning is a nulltell. I would much rather you vote for a weaker case that you feel like pursuing than a strong case you don't agree with.
oh fuck this, Richard and I agree on something?
DizzyIzzyB13 wrote: Jesus Fucking Christ. I can't believe the level of stupiud dominating this game.
I actually agree, with some points of his....your vote doesnt make any sense.

RichardGHP wrote:@pman - Self-preservation IS generally a scumtell,
I disagree with this statement thoroughly. I have been in a couple games (1 sticks out in my head blatantly) that I was one of the competing wagons. In the game that has burned itself in my memory it was Korts and myself...tied for votes...he was voting me, but I really thought he was town...I myself was just vanilla. If I had voted him (to preserve my own life) I would have killed the SK. Now, this example can be used also to prove your point (Kortsscum self preservation saved him)...but if I had voted him to save my own hide, I would of hit the SK (who later won the game)...my point, I will always vote to save myself if I have to.

-_-
So right now, the leading wagons are raven and pman.

The fact that Bog’s only contribution to this game was a Day 1 “case” on pman still bothers the shit out of me….and now, a replacement comes in with the same agenda?

Not sitting right with me.

Unvote, vote MrCrowley

Didn’t like Bog…don’t like this guy.

That being said, if it was needed…I would probably vote Raven……but like this vote better.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1584 (isolation #124) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:52 pm

MrCrowley wrote:This is just stupid

We need a lynch in less than 3 days...lynching me would prove pointless as I claim Vanilla Townie...happy?! Can we please lynch someone that will give us information?

I would support a pman lynch, Raven lynch, maybe a soras lynch, and maybe even a CKD lynch (tunneling throughout the game)...Just tell me where to sign and you can sign me up
this is a bad post for many different reasons.

1.) first, again someone else doesnt understand what tunneling is..how is what I did ANY different than what Bog did ALL GAME?

2.) "dont lynch me, it wont provide any information" is bullshit. by this rule, if you never provide information, then we never lynch you.

3.) your lynch will provide a ton of information..for example, Bog (WHO ACTUALLY WAS FUCKING TUNNELING) on pman all game...would give us insight in that, if you flip scum. Also, I have been pretty adamant about a bog lynch....your flip will speak volumes about me (as town or scum)...also, if you are lynched, there had to be others on your wagon..after your flip these questions can be reveiwed....why did they join? when did they join? who said they would join but didnt. who heavily pushed others for a lynch and so on.

4.) "you shouldnt lynch me I am vanilla"....this doesnt even make any sense.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1586 (isolation #125) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:01 pm

wait what?

are you saying that your post WAS scummy on purpose?

why didnt you answer my questions?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1590 (isolation #126) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:22 pm

oooohhh..fuck me.

did the mod know you came back into the game?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1591 (isolation #127) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:23 pm

no one vote till the mod checks in..have a feeling this is a modkillable offense.

unvote.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1592 (isolation #128) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:24 pm

actually..
vote mr crowley

I still think you are scum/scummy...I just dont want you lynch if you are going to be mod killed.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1593 (isolation #129) » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:32 pm

sry for quad post....in reference to your post...I dont believe for a second, that you were being scummy on purpose...also you didnt explain why I am scummy for "tunneling" but Bog isnt...and what has bog done differently from me in regards to tunneling?

in reference to the game (alignment aside)...you coming back to the game is a shitty move and might have ruined the game.....not only is it a modkillable offense, but I think it might be a site bannable offense. you were the town JK...regardless of your alignment now, you have knowledge that you shouldnt have and have an advantage over everyone else(town or scum)....
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1600 (isolation #130) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:30 am

Raven, no CMAR is dead. However, CMAR was the JK. No matter Mr C's current alignment (town/mafia/SK) it gives him an unfair advantage over the opposite side. WIFOM aside. I am a town. If Mr C is town, I dont want to win based on information we are not suppose to have (remember his, "if the town only knew what I knew post"? IF he is scum, he has an unfair advantage of knowing something he shouldnt.

I dont believe for a second that CMAR is MR C's son. If I could swallow that you know your son's password to the site, I cant get over that you were playing at 5:41am, then your son logged and played and you relogged and played 21 minutes later.

if MR. C isnt replaced or modkilled...I will probably be asking for a replacement on principle.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1601 (isolation #131) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:51 am

it is also hard to swallow that both MrC and CMAR are both a fan of using the "..." for sentence and througt separation (compare their posts)....I use them too, but it is just something else that makes this whole thing suspicious
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1602 (isolation #132) » Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:52 am

edit: "thought separation"
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1624 (isolation #133) » Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:51 am

checking in. I am super pissed at CMAR/Mr Crawley

no Kon and I didnt reveal our roles last night. I spent the majority of the night telling Kon that if I was killed last night to bring up some of my suspicions about Dizzy if Dizzy claimed without any results. Something about dizzy was rubbing me wrong. I didnt like the lack of results after the Navy catch....plus the vote on sora after she saw that he didnt do anything and the fact both the SK and mafia wasnt worried about her....at any rate, she is town(dead)...so I was wrong.

@Richard....I know you have done this for the most part, but can you put in one post when you did what you did with your 4 abilities? I still havent ruled you out as an SK, but this might help. Also i doubt there is remaining town RB...the town JK is a RB.

I am not sure where this business of a mafia cop came from. there is no basis to have that assumption and what to know where it came from.

going to do a vote analysis on the slicer to see if anything pops out. also, lets settle down on the votes..no need getting anyone to -1 yet without some more conversation.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1646 (isolation #134) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:09 am

checking in...couple thoughts.

no lynch is a bad idea (at this point). We dont know if we have a cop so to base a "no lynch" on that is silly. Even if we do, it is still silly.

With 7 people...the break down is probably 6:1 (town:SK), doubtful but could be 5:1:1 (town:SK:mafia)

worst possible situtation is..
mislynch today (4:1:1)
vig miskills and both SK and possible mafia hit town would leave us at (1:1:1), this is a highly unlikely situtation...this is also assuming the vig is lying about his even night kill. it is also a situation that both the SK and possible mafia do not want to be in. a 1:1:1 situation, could result in a draw (especially if the remaining town refuses to vote.) or a tie. no matter what, both the SK and possible mafia SHOULD be trying to hit the other..

All things constant, most likely we are in a 6:1 situation with no mafia left. a mislynch today 5:1, if the SK hit town...4:1...tomorrow would be the best day to consider a no lynch (all things constant) maybe.

There is no reason to question R2R's claim, no one has countered it...and if there is another role that "pops", but doesnt want to claim, they will off R2R...clearly R2R is not the lynch today. Again, i dont understand why Richard thinks (at this point) that R2R is the move.

A smart lynch today would be Kon, Raven, DP, or myself. Ideally we should be trying for the SK.

Tracker had sora not doing anything the night the SK killed...so this is not the kill.

R2R, has claimed vig. The real vig should have come forward (everyone has posted but Kon)...we should then assume he is telling the truth. that being said, if you are the popper YOU NEED TO COME FORWARD NOW.

Richard....he could still be the SK. however, it is unlikely given R2R's claim that no one has said is a lie...so he is not the lynch today.

I would like to hear thoughts on this...and I am getting tired of Kon lurking in this thread...he doesnt lurk this much in the QT thread at night.

mod please prod Kon.

We should lynch one of those 4 (Kon, Raven, DP, myself)....

---
couple points that should have no effect on today, but want to get out there for consideration given that I dont see tomorrow.

if through our lynch or a night kill, we get the SK but the game keeps going...we got one more mafia floating around....sora should then be put back into the the possible scum list.

if R2R flips a vareity of scum, then Richard is probably scum too. Richard's current vote and push of R2R doesnt make any sense at all after R2R's claim and no counter claim. R2R is basically confirming Richard's claim, however, richard is still pushing even though there has been no counter. Why? Either Richard is an idiot or he knows that R2R is lying. The only way he could know that is if he didnt RB R2R last night (ie Richard is lying). Richard care to explain?

also Sora, why are you still currently voting R2R when no one has come forward to claim the popping?

I have said it twice...3rd times a charm...IF ANYONE IS THE POPPER AND KNOWS R2R IS LYING>>PLEASE COME FORWARD NOW.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1647 (isolation #135) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:14 am

mod please prod Kon
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1655 (isolation #136) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:15 am

RichardGHP wrote:@ckd, I keep my vote on r2r for now because I don't believe his claim. Not because I'm bussing or an idiot.
who said anything about bussing? If you know he is lying, it is only because you know you didnt RB him, not because you are on the same team.

also, your thoughts on why there hasnt been a counter, if you think he is lying?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1656 (isolation #137) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:17 am

sorasgoof wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:
ready2rock wrote:Richard, WHY don't you believe my claim and what other reason do you have for voting for me?
Odds of an even-night vig existing are slim to none in a game like this.
I'd say they're about the same as having an even night commuter. Why don't you think there could be an even-night vigilante?
going to ask the same question....if you turn out to really be town richard, perhaps you need to consider taking up hearts.....or solitare.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1669 (isolation #138) » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:06 pm

hell I forgot that Dizzy claimed that Navy Rbed Richard.....Richard cant be the SK either....not sure why I was working under the assumption there wasnt a slice kill N1....at any rate, that does move Ricahrd closer (if not solidly) into the town catagory. need to go back to see why I was thinking what I was thinking.

Unfornately for me....I am worried about the neighbor thing too...that is why I claimed it so early if something had happened to me, I wanted everyone to know who the other neighbor was just in case that information was needed.

@r2r, sorry if you think it was harsh...but everything I had said other's are thinking....and in reference to Kon, no he hasnt said anything that has led me to believe he is the SK..that being said, the only thing that has stuck out is the fact that everyone I have suspected or had expressed doubt about (in the QT) has remained alive (not NKed).....examples...r2r, Richard, and bog (bog wasnt sliced, he was mod killed/ would have been lynch)...the only exception was Dizzy, last night I express some doubt about her claim, and she was offed (again, by "shot" and not "sliced")...take from that what you may.

this is why I was against town lists so early in the game...it is a bull's eye for scum.

right now, i am thinking my vote will go on Raven...MAYBE Kon. Doc I am not feeling as an SK.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1674 (isolation #139) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:48 am

r2r, the only thing that is currently scummy about DP is the whole "I think the pop is the SK".....I dont, if I had the ability to read old games for a player....I would check to see how much contact Doc has had with SKs.

Doc, why (in your opinion) is the slicer the vig? And there is one way to settle this.

If the slicer is the vig, please please please, come forward. That means that we have both killing roles claimed...one of the two have to be scum.

No Nic frankly said in this thread that he "would do everything in his power to protect Dizzy"...that was a bread crumb if I have ever seen one.

I can see why R2R suspects you.....you have been pushing some bad ideas and assumptions (ie No lynch, Pop is the SK, Nico bodyguarding Pie)

ok, so I might be convinced to vote DP...

I just didnt see a SK being replaced so much. Doc is the 4th person to have that role
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1677 (isolation #140) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:41 am

well, right now, we have someone claiming to be the vig/popper. If you think that the slicer is the vig, why do you think they havent come forward? At this point in the game, it will only be advantageous (for town) to have all killing roles come forward. There is ABSOLUTELY no town reason for a slicer/vig to not come forward at this time. If R2R claimed to be a doc right now...I would hope that if there was another doc, they would counter.....same thing with a cop. Your theory doesnt hold here Doc...that being said....

AGAIN, I dont want this lost...if you are a vig/slicer you need to counter R2R's claim right now. If you know R2R is lying (not the vig), only you can catch him to help us.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1682 (isolation #141) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:19 am

if it is all the same, I would rather just win the game today.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1683 (isolation #142) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:20 am

vote Raven
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1687 (isolation #143) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:57 pm

Dont like his play in that past or current play.

His quick reaction change to R2R claim (from "I find that hard to believe" to "it seems legit")

and out of everyone in the lynch pool (myself, raven, doc, Kon)...I find him the scummiest.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1689 (isolation #144) » Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:20 pm

what dont you like about it?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1697 (isolation #145) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:27 am

ummm...not sure why everyone is talking about the future..and the SK's night kill..

if Raven is the SK, we shouldnt have a "tomorrow"...

(bothered)
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1705 (isolation #146) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:47 pm

not sure why people arent seeing Raven as an SK

Pman was on his wagon yesterday...boom sliced.

Day before that, Amished was the ONLY one on his wagon ...boom sliced.

He has done nothing to make me think he ISNT a SK....

I would like everyone to comment on the above point.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1715 (isolation #147) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:53 am

CCARaven4 wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:not sure why people arent seeing Raven as an SK

Pman was on his wagon yesterday...boom sliced.

Day before that, Amished was the ONLY one on his wagon ...boom sliced.

He has done nothing to make me think he ISNT a SK....

I would like everyone to comment on the above point.
Mere coincidence, and as for what I have done to make you think I am not the SK, well, I claimed. It wasn't a glorious JoaT claim, but that should have at least made you think twice about it. I still think Konowa is our SK and will keep my vote on him. If you all think I'm the SK, I would be happy to prove that I am not when I flip VT. Honestly, ckd, this brings more suspicion to you in my eyes because I know I'm a VT and the face that this sets up so nicely and you were the one to point it out makes me think that you have been setting this whole thing up for a few days, just killing people who were suspecting me so as to pin this whole thing on me.
this is a ridiculous post. "Honestly, ckd, this brings more suspicion to you in my eyes because I know I'm a VT" How the fuck am I suppose to know what you are? The fact there is a link to the dead makes me suspicious of you, but the fact I am suspicious of you make you "suspicious" of me? Bullshit. Also you are saying that I shouldnt think you are a SK because you claimed VT? Bullshit. How does that make you any less a SK?

in reference to the massclaim. I understand why you want to do it and I will claim if you(everyone) wants me to...but understand (this is more of a warning) if I claim we will lose one advantage over the remaining killing scum. I know this doesnt makes much since, but if you knew my claim you would understand why. You can count me as a soft claimed, mostly vanilla neighbor. Because when all is said and done that is what I am?

(breadcrumb included)
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1723 (isolation #148) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:16 am

I believe Konowa is probably the SK

here is why.

Yesterday I hinted there was more to my role on the off chance that Raven wasnt scum.

last night in the qt thread, I said this to Kon. side note: this was my only post.

"really thought raven was the last SK.

you can bet that one of us will be hung tomorrow (if we survive the night).

UP side? Pretty sure we will have our vig tomorrow. A SK deciding to kill R2R tonight will find himself a little surprise. Hell we might even be able to take out the SK tonight."

sort of hinting that I had a role that might a.) protect R2R or b.) off someone trying to off R2R.

To me, the obvious choice for the SK was to kill R2R last night. he was a claimed vig and would be able to kill the following night. The SK should be worried about him OVER sora (claimed vanilla).

I think I scared KonSK into killing someone else (not R2R) with my above post last night.

This was why i didnt want to fully claim yesterday...if we were wrong about Raven, I wanted to worry the SK...or at least not provide him a map of who to kill first. Last night, I wanted to test Kon....if R2R was killed last night, it would have cleared Kon in my mind and Doc would be getting my vote today.....but strangely enough, the slicer chose to kill a vanilla over a claimed vig?...got ya SK

we know that R2R is not the slicer, because of Richard's claim....

vote Konowa

also, have no problem claiming fully now.

Neighbor vanilla...sorry Kon, absolutely NO additional abilities.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1724 (isolation #149) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:18 am

also i dont think Doc is the SK....3 replacements? I cant see 3 people walking away from that role....it is possible, but doubtful.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1725 (isolation #150) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:19 am

another strike against Kon (and I guess myself)...sora was strongly pushing for a neighbor lynch today..the only logical decision for a lynch today is myself or Kon.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1728 (isolation #151) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:26 am

sweet shit!!!

just won this game for us kids. (pats own back)

Kon, why didnt you try to fight what I said...you could have easily said that I lied about that post...that I never said that....whatever....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1729 (isolation #152) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:27 am

thank god,

I havent won as town for awhile...needed this win.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1732 (isolation #153) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:07 pm

woah woah woah, what?

ummm, shouldnt the game be over once we lynch the SK?

why are you making plans (ie directing the vig) for tomorrow when the game is over today? strange statement.

that being said...Kon is the lynch today..anything is..well moronic.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1736 (isolation #154) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:17 pm

I am fine with the hammer.

we should be done..the only reason we wouldnt be, is if there was an additional mafia that decided not to kill last night.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1756 (isolation #155) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:37 am

the only thing I did do correctly in the game was nail the SK in the clutch...I was wrong about most everything else.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1758 (isolation #156) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:42 am

lol, read the thread of the dead.

didnt have too many fans in that bunch....think the entire thread thought I was the SK
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1761 (isolation #157) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:50 am

started to get suspcious a couple of days back when I noted that noone I openly suspected in the neighbor thread was being night killed....

Kon did my aggressiveness + opened suspicion affect your kills at all?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1765 (isolation #158) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:55 am

Amished wrote:;)

@ckd: I didn't think you were the SK! Course, I have some experience with you in LOST so I can filter out your playstyle. When I play with you I figure whoever you're adamant about I can ignore since they're town :P
lol, in my defense....I had a point with some of my suspicions.

I am a much better scum player....
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1766 (isolation #159) » Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:56 am

too paranoid and angry as town...shit, even though Dizzy tracked scum, I still wasnt positive that she was town.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”