Mafia 107 - Christmas Time Mafia (Game over)

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Post by CryMeARiver »

DedicatedScribe wrote:dang. I wanted to be the one who voted TheLonging.

When he said he wanted to be scanned, I took it as one of the most obvious of scumtells. And after reading his posts, nothing townie-ish to me.

vote the longing

CryMeARiver...I hate it when people do that.
If you are referring to the fact that I listed the people I thought were town and such, I know...but i was just organizing my thoughts...if you are speaking of something else, please tell me so I can fix it
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

"postgame i'm going to pee on you gandalf

pee on you" - Chesskid

V/LA (No access) from July 8th - July 14th

CMAR :cop:
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:27 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

curiouskarmadog wrote:cry what has sora done you deem town?
You know what? I'm sick and tired of you always trying to call me out, whether you realize it or not. You seemed to be one of the front runners in my lynch, IIRC. Then, after Navy was lynched, you said "sora, you are in all types of shit tomorrow!" Would you like to explain why?

Then, in post 1186, you randomly ask Bogre what his thoughts are on me. Why? It seems like you're being very narrow-minded here.

The last post I can remember is the post I quoted above. Why ask solely about me? I believe there were two or three other people in his town list. Though I believe he has stated his feelings on Dizzy and Richard, I don't remember him saying anything about Konowa or Pie. Why would you only ask him to explain why he thinks I'm town?

Anyway, now that I have that off of my chest, I'd like to address TheLonging. The ONLY reason I can think of that TheLonging would want Richard to investigate him is if he has a role that comes up innocent, even if he's mafia (i.e.- Godfather). A few of his last posts have been very AtE-y.

Also, I LITERALLY lol'ed when I saw this quote:
Is it bad to admit mistakes?
I seem to remember you and pretty much everyone else jumping all over me for my mistake on Day 1. But no, when YOU make a mistake, it's fine.

Oh, wait. I just found an even funnier post:
It was an honest mistake, I wanted to vote for Navy, but I accidently typed in Richard.
...heh...heh.....OMGWTFHAHAHA. :lol:

Can you point out when this happened? I can't find it. If this happened AFTER suspicion started on Navy, then you're almost definitely scum in my eyes. "I wanted to vote for Navy, the most OBVIOUS scum candidate, but I've found a way to 'vote' for him without actually doing it! I'll 'accidentally' vote for Richard! Genius!"

Mega FoS: TheLonging
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:05 pm

Post by ready2rock »

OK, let me try a little experiment that I was thinking about the other day. Let's assume that TheLonging did break the rules and copy-pasted his role from his PM and got away with it. Would it still show up as green? As a sample, I will copy-paste a piece of text from the OP (Flareonage being sliced) which includes red, bold, and strikethrough text. Let's see how much of it shows up!

Drumroll!

malpascp Flareonage, Mafia Doctor, sliced Night 1

Well what do you know, no bold, no color, just plain text. Therefore, I am forced to conclude that he lied about the copy-paste from the PM. For this and other reasons pointed out by CMAR and Richard including contradictory statements and backtracking, I have no choice but to
Vote: TheLonging

@mod: is Konowa up for a prod?

Lastly, I want to defend Richard for a second concerning his not trying to defend Navy post. He was saying that in response to me saying that Navy was contributing frequently and looked more town because of it. Therefore, I can see why he would feel the need to put the disclaimer in there because it was concerning Navy.

FoS ckd
for tunneling throughout the entire game. I'm getting sick of it.

@CMAR: What makes you think I am scum?
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Post by ready2rock »

EBWOP TheLonging fails, as requested by soras.

By the way, that was a hammer.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:57 pm

Post by Bogre »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
Bogre wrote:....but he HAS no investigation.
why are you avoiding my questions?
Because you can find the answers yourself with a little effort.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Post by Bogre »

Anyways, I thought about this for a while and just because CKD could be more polite is not a good reason to simplify things.

Case- post 510

additional comments involving Pman 803, 858, 910-911.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:11 pm

Post by Bogre »

And CKD- I will continue to ignore behavior from you like that.

I'm not going to force feed you crap you should be finding yourself. E.g. the 'who was talking about kill types'. That shows you are definitely not reading this days discussion.
Show
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:52 pm

Post by Tarballs »

Konowa, as well as CCARaven4, are eligible for a prod tomorrow.

1st Vote Count of Day 3

5 - TheLonging
(curiouskarmadog, RichardGHP, CryMeARiver, DedicatedScribe, ready2rock)
2 - pman5595
(TheLonging, Bogre)

7 - Not voting
(DizzyIzzyB13, Konowa, CCARaven4, Amished, sorasgoof, ready2rock, pman5595)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline for this day is February 9th, 2010.

Amished replaces InflatablePie.
CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:21 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ready2rock wrote:EBWOP TheLonging fails, as requested by soras.

By the way, that was a hammer.
Not a hammer...
Show
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

pee on you" - Chesskid

CryMeARiver
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
CryMeARiver
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:23 am

Post by CryMeARiver »

ready2rock wrote:
OK, let me try a little experiment that I was thinking about the other day. Let's assume that TheLonging did break the rules and copy-pasted his role from his PM and got away with it. Would it still show up as green? As a sample, I will copy-paste a piece of text from the OP (Flareonage being sliced) which includes red, bold, and strikethrough text. Let's see how much of it shows up!

Drumroll!

Well what do you know, no bold, no color, just plain text. Therefore, I am forced to conclude that he lied about the copy-paste from the PM. For this and other reasons pointed out by CMAR and Richard including contradictory statements and backtracking, I have no choice but to

Lastly, I want to defend Richard for a second concerning his not trying to defend Navy post. He was saying that in response to me saying that Navy was contributing frequently and looked more town because of it. Therefore, I can see why he would feel the need to put the disclaimer in there because it was concerning Navy.

FoS ckd

@CMAR: What makes you think I am scum?
This is a major catch and so true...I shall post about the rest of my suspicions (including you...) later today...if TheLonging makes it that far because this piece of evidence proves TheLonging to be FOR SURE SCUM!
Show

pee on you" - Chesskid

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:37 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

sorasgoof wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:cry what has sora done you deem town?
You know what? I'm sick and tired of you always trying to call me out, whether you realize it or not. You seemed to be one of the front runners in my lynch, IIRC. Then, after Navy was lynched, you said "sora, you are in all types of shit tomorrow!" Would you like to explain why?
First of all, I don’t like when people say “x is town” without explaining why. I don’t think you have done anything that looks REMOTELY town. Second, you brought the business about a mafia RB well before ANYONE knew anything about a mafia RB….and looky here. A mafia RB shows up, that is a mark in my book as scummy.
ready2rock wrote: Let's see how much of it shows up!

Drumroll!

Well what do you know, no bold, no color, just plain text.
Well this is just stupid…take the same line of text….quote it, and the tags will be there that give it the color (cut and paste)…don’t be an idiot, if that is the reason of your vote, it is a bad one....and where was this startling experiment day 1 AFTER he did it?...why did you have to wait till Day 3?
ready2rock wrote:
FoS ckd
you are giving me an FoS because I think you are scummy...well join the fucking club with Sora...both you decided to bitch about that on the same page....explain to me what is scummy about me thinking you could be scum? Maybe if your play improved or you did something that was pro town, my opinion might change.
Bogre wrote:Anyways, I thought about this for a while and just because CKD could be more polite is not a good reason to simplify things.

Case- post 510

additional comments involving Pman 803, 858, 910-911.
lol, why are you so afraid to repost it? maybe it has something to do with you are trying to push a case that you posted in 510..and we are at post 1200? I will check out these posts….
but for someone who is supposedly trying to find scum and if you really think that pman is scum, you should be REALLY advocating his lynch.
I ask for a case, you should repost it immediately…maybe even give some current insight on him.
When you say look it up yourself, if tells me that you really dont want my vote on pman. It tells me you dont really feel like your case is a good one to repost and actively talk about it. This just stinks of someone who is not really scum hunting
. Why would anyone who thought someone was scum, not want to repost a case they believe in? Why are you not asking people's opinion of pman? If you think he is scum, wouldnt you want to know people's stances on him. So what you posted it before(in day 1), I ask you to repost it today (day 3)…but you are being dodgey instead.
Why the fuck is someone who is protown so dodgey? Welcome to the top 3 of my scum list. You are not scum hunting, only trying to look like you are.

I would still like you hear your thoughts on sora. IF you have posted them recently, PLEASE at least give me a post number.

Also, you appear to be oblivious to the Longing wagon…thoughts…I don’t like the fact you are trying to fly under the radar…is longing not a good wagon over pman? Why or why not?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:40 am

actually you know what..

unvote, vote Bogre

this guy is scum,
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:51 am

Post by TheLonging »

DedicatedScribe wrote:dang. I wanted to be the one who voted TheLonging.

When he said he wanted to be scanned, I took it as one of the most obvious of scumtells. And after reading his posts, nothing townie-ish to me.

vote the longing

CryMeARiver...I hate it when people do that.
It's an obvious scumtell? I never knew that, can you back up your vote with evidence?
CryMeARiver wrote:
TheLonging wrote:If that's how you play, then I'm not stopping you from playing. Anything else you want me to answer? I'll come in tomorrow morning to answer.
Yeah, what did you learn as a neighbor...anything strike you as odd or worth reporting?
I'm not a neighbor. ckd can attest to this by the fact that I've never spoken to him during the night.
sorasgoof wrote:Can you point out when this happened? I can't find it. If this happened AFTER suspicion started on Navy, then you're almost definitely scum in my eyes. "I wanted to vote for Navy, the most OBVIOUS scum candidate, but I've found a way to 'vote' for him without actually doing it! I'll 'accidentally' vote for Richard! Genius!"
Well it was an honest mistake. Why would I vote for a proven JoaT? I'm coming out with this now: I didn't find Navy at all scum-like for his actions, but DizzyIzzy was really sure that he was scum, and I thought that if he wasn't right, he would be in really deep shit today. Also you seems so sure I'm scum. So vote for me.
ready2rock wrote:OK, let me try a little experiment that I was thinking about the other day. Let's assume that TheLonging did break the rules and copy-pasted his role from his PM and got away with it. Would it still show up as green? As a sample, I will copy-paste a piece of text from the OP (Flareonage being sliced) which includes red, bold, and strikethrough text. Let's see how much of it shows up!

Drumroll!

Well what do you know, no bold, no color, just plain text. Therefore, I am forced to conclude that he lied about the copy-paste from the PM.
I broke the rules by copying and pasting the role name, then paraphrased my role (VT). You know, clicking quote on your PM does wonders when you copy and paste.
CryMeARiver wrote:This is a major catch and so true...I shall post about the rest of my suspicions (including you...) later today...if TheLonging makes it that far because this piece of evidence proves TheLonging to be FOR SURE SCUM!
It doesn't make me scum for sure, ready2rock is trying hard to base his vote on one reason. ckd is exactly right, what are you guys thinking at all?

At this point, you guys try hard to vote for me. ready2rock votes for me because I clicked quote on my PM, copy and pasted the text along with the tags, put it in my claim post, and paraphrase it. sorasgoof has a Major FoS on me because of my mistake, and he is suspicious of me, yet doesn't vote for me. Anyone else you find more scummy than me soras? DedicatedScribe outright bandwagons me, and his reason for voting for me is flimsy at best. If there is in fact a godfather and I get lynched, you guys better find that godfather. I'll be back from school at around 4PM EST. If I'm not lynched by then, I'll gladly answer questions you guys have about me by then.
Show
Town:
0-1 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
Scum:
0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)
3rd Party:
Overall: 0-0 at MS.net (0-0 offsite)

Thestatusquo - and that, ladies and gentlemen, was trolling.
cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:57 am

unvote.

wait a minute, how did you know you "broke the rules"?

jesus, there are too many people that are pinging my scumdar right now.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:00 am

also, what exactly did you paraphrase and what post did you do it in?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:00 am

Post by TheLonging »

mod rules are not to quote your PM. I only quoted the VT part and paraphrased my role but people thing I outright broke them
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

cyberbob - it doesn't count if you're insecure enough about it to have to openly pat yourself on the back
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:12 am

Post by Amished »

Hi there; I'm your friendly InflatablePie replacement, I'll be catching up hopefully today.
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:39 am

Post by Amished »

Also, Hi to ... only ckd...

jeez, where did the rest of you all come from =\

No, my name is not "Ed."
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:04 am

Post by Amished »

I love starting with a triple post:

@soras, ready2rock, TheLonging: How do you feel about how you've played this game so far?

No, my name is not "Ed."
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:41 am

Post by TheLonging »

curiouskarmadog wrote:also, what exactly did you paraphrase and what post did you do it in?
And it wasn't even much of a paraphrase, since VT's have no abilities. here. does that count as breaking the rules at all (to anyone who said I was)?
Amished wrote:I love starting with a triple post:

@soras, ready2rock, TheLonging: How do you feel about how you've played this game so far?
It's one of my better games that I've played out of all the total forum ones I've played. It's still a learning experience for me, but I think it's really good.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:42 am

Post by TheLonging »

Amished wrote:Also, Hi to ... only ckd...

jeez, where did the rest of you all come from =\
Most of us either got replaced or came from one certain forum and invaded this thread to play mafia <_<
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:20 am

Post by Amished »

@TheLonging: Apparently.

Anyways, you're concerned about quoting your "role pm" that is also public knowledge and in the second post of the game?

No, my name is not "Ed."
TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:22 am

Post by TheLonging »

No, I'm concerned that people think I'm breaking the rules when I'm clearly not.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:29 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Let me start off by pointing out the fact that there is NOTHING that needs to be "paraphrased" if you're a Vanilla Townie. In fact, all you said was that you were a Vanilla Townie. There was no paraphrased information in the post in which you claimed. Also, I don't get why you wouldn't just highlight, copy, paste it from your role PM instead of clicking quote, but whatever. Also, you could have known that Vanilla Townie was highlighted in green from looking at the front page. I said before that I didn't think you did that, but now I'm really starting to think that something is up here.
TheLonging wrote: Sorasgoof has a Major FoS on me because of my mistake, and he is suspicious of me, yet doesn't vote for me. Anyone else you find more scummy than me soras? DedicatedScribe outright bandwagons me, and his reason for voting for me is flimsy at best. If there is in fact a godfather and I get lynched, you guys better find that godfather.
No, I don't find anyone more suspicious than you. I wanted an AtE-free defense, but that's all I've seen. Also, it was a Mega FoS, not a Major FoS. :lol:

That last line I quoted, "If there is in fact a godfather and I get lynched, you guys better find that godfather" is so stupid to me. First of all, it seems like yet another petty attempt at convincing us that you're town. Second, it was pretty silly of you to tell us to do that. It's not like we wouldn't have anyway!

TheLonging
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
TheLonging
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:40 am

Post by TheLonging »

So I'm at L-1. OK, if you guys want to mislynch today I'm fine, just as long as you hunt those scum down. I'm sticking with my guns and saying that pman is probably scum. You are 100% convinced I am scum; I am 100% sure you're wrong.
Show
Town:
Scum:
3rd Party:

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”