Mafia 107 - Christmas Time Mafia (Game over)

DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Post by DocPotter »

I don't care about a mass claim.

Vanilla Town for me, as prooven by CSL bailing on the slot. The more boring a role is, the more disengaged he is in playing the game.

Kon, now I am starting to worry about you. I think you're completely wrong in saying that an SK would be in favour of a no-lynch. In fact, I think the opposite. The SK needs to elimate the town, all the town. The town just need to find the SK.
I think a no-lynch would help us find the SK, it will definately show us if there are any mafia left.

Although given that we have 3 confirmed non-SK's (If R2R is the SK claiming vig someone should have piped up by now especially given the recent spate of night kill and investigation immune SK's in games), lynching Raven, myself, Kon, or CKD is about the best thing we can do.

I still can't picture Raven as an SK, scum perhaps* but not an SK. I know I'm not. Which leaves the neighbourhood, where I would expect to find something.

Vote Konowa
Overall I think that Kon is a much better chance at being the SK than any other candidate.

*If there were any scum left that is. I don't think there are.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

You guys don't know how torn I am right now between all of you, really. Though I said that lynching Raven and moving the game along would be beneficial for us, I'm starting to think he isn't the SK. I looked back though his posts and there is
nothing
to suggest that he's the SK. If he is, he's doing a dang good job. Actually, whoever the SK is is doing a great job.

We have a few days left before the deadline. I suggest we use all of them, actually.

Claims so far:

curiouskarmadog
DocPotter
Konowa
RichardGHP- Jack of All Trades
CCARaven4- Vanilla Townie
sorasgoof- Vanilla Townie
ready2rock- Even-night Vigilante

I'm really starting to think that the SK is either CKD, Doc, or Konowa. I might go back through the thread to see if I can find
something

Now that I think about it, I almost bet that the SK kills one of the cleared players tonight. Maybe the night kill won't get us anywhere after all...
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:50 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

EBWOP: Oops, I forgot to add Doc's claim:

curiouskarmadog
DocPotter- Vanilla Townie
Konowa
RichardGHP- Jack of All Trades
CCARaven4- Vanilla Townie
sorasgoof- Vanilla Townie
ready2rock- Even-night Vigilante
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:52 pm

Post by sorasgoof »

Sorry for the triple post, but now that I think about it, I strongly feel that one of the neighbors is the SK. When I go back through the thread, I'll definitely be hitting them hard.
CCARaven4
CCARaven4
Townie
CCARaven4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Post by CCARaven4 »

Konowa wrote:@Raven - What you are saying is making no sense. In your 1688, you reason with that you do not like my play the last two or three real life days. Then when ckd asks you about it, you say that "while lurking is not always a scumtell, you think it is this time". Please explain to me how, with this being Wednesday, me posting on Monday and Tuesday [the past two real life days] equates into me lurking.
The lurking I was talking about wasn't so much the last few RL days, more like the about seven before that when we didn't hear much out of you. I'm just saying, you were much more active in the beginning and now you haven't been so much. If you're busy with RL stuff, that's cool, let us know, but if you haven't said that I have to assume you're lurking on purpose.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:47 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

not sure why people arent seeing Raven as an SK

Pman was on his wagon yesterday...boom sliced.

Day before that, Amished was the ONLY one on his wagon ...boom sliced.

He has done nothing to make me think he ISNT a SK....

I would like everyone to comment on the above point.
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Post by ready2rock »

@ckd: added to the fact that, as I said before, he was one of the people most advocating a pman lynch yesterday.

As for people's suspicions of the neighbors, they already said that they don't suspect each other. I said that Konowa didn't even mention pman the night he was sliced. Also, I think that soras and I would be dead by now if ckd was the SK.

I'm OK with a massclaim, but then again I've already claimed.

@ckd: you never answered Richard's question about a massclaim.
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:01 pm

Post by DocPotter »

Yesterday, so were at least three others.
First day, inflatable pie was the big voter for Raven. Never Nico, or Dizzy. Mal/Flare no mention of Raven either.

Now, if you want anything that might convince me that Raven is the SK, iso him and search for references to Malp/Flare like I just did.
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:36 pm

Post by ready2rock »

Well, since you bring it up, here is the only person still alive to vote for malp/flare day 1 (correct me if I'm wrong):
Annachie, post 456 wrote:
Vote Malp
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:04 pm

Post by DocPotter »

What is the point of that?
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Post by ready2rock »

That the first day was kind of nuts, really long (longer than anything else in this game combined), and was a day of a LOT of voting. Probably not the best day to look at voting patterns.

...but I did misread what you said. My bad.
CCARaven4
CCARaven4
Townie
CCARaven4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:15 pm

Post by CCARaven4 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:not sure why people arent seeing Raven as an SK

Mere coincidence, and as for what I have done to make you think I am not the SK, well, I claimed. It wasn't a glorious JoaT claim, but that should have at least made you think twice about it. I still think Konowa is our SK and will keep my vote on him. If you all think I'm the SK, I would be happy to prove that I am not when I flip VT. Honestly, ckd, this brings more suspicion to you in my eyes because I know I'm a VT and the face that this sets up so nicely and you were the one to point it out makes me think that you have been setting this whole thing up for a few days, just killing people who were suspecting me so as to pin this whole thing on me.
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:25 pm

Post by DocPotter »

Nah, it's a point that we can talk about more in the end game though.

But, I find it a little weird that Raven mentions Malp/Flare only five times in D1, and all are what I would class as 'in passing' type references.

I'm tempted to place that hammer vote. Three suspects, two chances of lynch them.
DocPotter
DocPotter
Goon
DocPotter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:27 pm

Post by DocPotter »

*ebwop. Them ie: the SK.
Bloody kids naing for things. lol
Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:10 am

Post by Tarballs »

4th Vote Count of Day 5

3 - CCARaven4
(ready2rock, curiouskarmadog, RichardGHP)
2 - Konowa
(CCARaven4, DocPotter)
1 - DocPotter
(Konowa)

1 - Not voting
(sorasgoof)

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline for this day is March 9th, 2010.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:53 am

CCARaven4 wrote:

Mere coincidence, and as for what I have done to make you think I am not the SK, well, I claimed. It wasn't a glorious JoaT claim, but that should have at least made you think twice about it. I still think Konowa is our SK and will keep my vote on him. If you all think I'm the SK, I would be happy to prove that I am not when I flip VT. Honestly, ckd, this brings more suspicion to you in my eyes because I know I'm a VT and the face that this sets up so nicely and you were the one to point it out makes me think that you have been setting this whole thing up for a few days, just killing people who were suspecting me so as to pin this whole thing on me.
this is a ridiculous post. "Honestly, ckd, this brings more suspicion to you in my eyes because I know I'm a VT" How the fuck am I suppose to know what you are? The fact there is a link to the dead makes me suspicious of you, but the fact I am suspicious of you make you "suspicious" of me? Bullshit. Also you are saying that I shouldnt think you are a SK because you claimed VT? Bullshit. How does that make you any less a SK?

in reference to the massclaim. I understand why you want to do it and I will claim if you(everyone) wants me to...but understand (this is more of a warning) if I claim we will lose one advantage over the remaining killing scum. I know this doesnt makes much since, but if you knew my claim you would understand why. You can count me as a soft claimed, mostly vanilla neighbor. Because when all is said and done that is what I am?

(breadcrumb included)
CCARaven4
CCARaven4
Townie
CCARaven4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:26 am

Post by CCARaven4 »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
CCARaven4 wrote:

this is a ridiculous post. "Honestly, ckd, this brings more suspicion to you in my eyes because I know I'm a VT" How the fuck am I suppose to know what you are? The fact there is a link to the dead makes me suspicious of you, but the fact I am suspicious of you make you "suspicious" of me? Bullshit. Also you are saying that I shouldnt think you are a SK because you claimed VT? Bullshit. How does that make you any less a SK?

in reference to the massclaim. I understand why you want to do it and I will claim if you(everyone) wants me to...but understand (this is more of a warning) if I claim we will lose one advantage over the remaining killing scum. I know this doesnt makes much since, but if you knew my claim you would understand why. You can count me as a soft claimed, mostly vanilla neighbor. Because when all is said and done that is what I am?

(breadcrumb included)
I'm not saying you're supposed to know what I am, I'm saying that since I know I'm a VT then I can suspect you for trying to make it look like I'm the SK with your kills during those nights, and then after building this you point it out and I get lynched for it.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:47 am

Post by Konowa »

@Doc: Sure the SK needs to eliminate the town, but on his/her terms. No-lynching is the absolute best scenario for the SK at this point. Let me explain: We no-lynch, SK kills confirmed non-SK, we start back at square one tomorrow. That is why I think it is scummy that you brought up the no lynch idea.

@Raven: I still do not understand where you are getting this idea that I was lurking. I seriously think you are just stretching for anything to push at this point [evidenced by your now attack on ckd].

Vanilla.

unvote;

vote Raven
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:48 am

Post by Konowa »

Oh, also before I forget.

@Mod and all: V/LA till Monday
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
sorasgoof
sorasgoof
Goon
sorasgoof
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:29 am

Post by sorasgoof »

Dang...I think that was a lynch. What happened to using all of the time. >___>

Raven, you better be the SK.
Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:53 am

Post by Tarballs »

5th Vote Count of Day 5

4 - CCARaven4
(ready2rock, curiouskarmadog, RichardGHP, Konowa)
2 - Konowa
(CCARaven4, DocPotter)

1 - Not voting
(sorasgoof)

CCARAven4 is suspected of being a serial killer, the biggest and baddest criminal of them all. Only minutes after his lynch everyone discovers that they've been once again tricked, and that yet another innocent townie is dead.

CCARAven4,
Vanilla Townie
, has been lynched Day 5.

It is now Night 5. If you have a night action, send it to me by PM before the deadline, or you will not act this night.
Night 5 will end March 8th, at ~8 PM (GMT).
Tarballs
Tarballs
Goon
Tarballs
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:12 am

Post by Tarballs »

Disappointed with the events of yesterday, the town wakes up in hopes of finding more baddies killed during the night. Unfortunately, the only body they're able to find belongs to a townie.

sorasgoof,
Vanilla Townie
, sliced Night 5

It is now Day 6.
With 5 alive, it takes 3 to lynch. Deadline for this day is March 17th, 2010.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:26 am

Post by Konowa »

vote DocPotter
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:16 am

I believe Konowa is probably the SK

here is why.

Yesterday I hinted there was more to my role on the off chance that Raven wasnt scum.

last night in the qt thread, I said this to Kon. side note: this was my only post.

"really thought raven was the last SK.

you can bet that one of us will be hung tomorrow (if we survive the night).

UP side? Pretty sure we will have our vig tomorrow. A SK deciding to kill R2R tonight will find himself a little surprise. Hell we might even be able to take out the SK tonight."

sort of hinting that I had a role that might a.) protect R2R or b.) off someone trying to off R2R.

To me, the obvious choice for the SK was to kill R2R last night. he was a claimed vig and would be able to kill the following night. The SK should be worried about him OVER sora (claimed vanilla).

I think I scared KonSK into killing someone else (not R2R) with my above post last night.

This was why i didnt want to fully claim yesterday...if we were wrong about Raven, I wanted to worry the SK...or at least not provide him a map of who to kill first. Last night, I wanted to test Kon....if R2R was killed last night, it would have cleared Kon in my mind and Doc would be getting my vote today.....but strangely enough, the slicer chose to kill a vanilla over a claimed vig?...got ya SK

we know that R2R is not the slicer, because of Richard's claim....

vote Konowa

also, have no problem claiming fully now.

Neighbor vanilla...sorry Kon, absolutely NO additional abilities.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:18 am

also i dont think Doc is the SK....3 replacements? I cant see 3 people walking away from that role....it is possible, but doubtful.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”