Mafia 107 - Christmas Time Mafia (Game over)

Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Right, I forgot

I'm gonna
unvote Richard

It was just a random vote guys, I don't really sense scum from him.

Glad to know your penis is still on my pman.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Parama »

Konowa wrote: @Parama - What is wrong with two votes in a row for the same person during RVS?
Absolutely nothing. It was a joke comment. I mean, my vote was an RVS vote too :P
RichardGHP wrote:I sense a bandwagon forming on me here. Hmm...

Vote: Fugitive

You were quick to follow ready2rock's vote for me. That SCREAMS bandwagon. Also, it's not my fault that I don't know what RVS is, and to be honest, that's pretty poor reasoning for a vote.
Richard, you need to stop with the noobclaiming. If it doesn't work on SH, it's certainly not going to work on mafiascum. And honestly, you've had enough experience that you should at least know the basics.
Fugitive wrote:
Konowa wrote:
Deflection of question does not feel right. Competing wagon go.
How about you actually give me a question. If you actually read the previous posts there were no questions posed to me, and thus no way I could deflect a question.
see:
Konowa wrote: @Fugitive - I am not asking you what you think of wagoning this early. I am asking what you think of malpascp placing an early fifth vote on CSL.
pman5595 wrote:
PoS: Fugitive, RichardGHP
(yes Scorehero, I'm bringing the penis of suspicion back :D)

not really sure enough to vote for either one yet.
Nice Pain of Salvation on the two biggest targets thus far (besides the RVS wagon on CSL).
Anyways, my top suspicions right now are:
pman
- Why do you dislike RVS? It does have a point - it continues until we find the first little scumtells in other players. And your suspicions and vote are dangerously close to blatant bandwagoning - I understand that there's not too terribly much to go on yet, though. Your vote on Fugi seems more like agreeing with the other person than anything.
Richard
- the blatant OMGUS for starters... Also, the comment on how you felt a bandwagon was forming on you after only 2 semi-RVS votes... that's really not big enough to be considered a wagon at this early in the game (2 people out of the 11 necessary to lynch...). And noobclaiming doesn't even work in newbie games, it's just generally a terrible idea.

Anyways, these people have yet to post in the thread, and as such I would like to hear some insight from them:
Bogre
CSL
danakillsu
CCARaven4
diddin
Nicodemus

Sorry for not posting much yet, I was at my grandparents all day with no computer access.
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Bogre »

Vote: Richard

Harking back to a 'good old mafia' where a RVS was present, yet neglects to participate in this one, and furthermore -claims- he doesn't know what an RVS is. Very strange. Freaks out about getting voted on, OMGUS's Fugitive.

And then states he -knows- random votes are what happens day 1.

Fugitive: Why the unvote after pressure?
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:34 pm

Post by Fugitive »

Bogre wrote:Fugitive: Why the unvote after pressure?
Didn't unvote after pressure, I don't believe Richard is scum. He just seemed over eager and in the other game he's talking about he got overly defensive after ANY suspicion fell onto him. That's his meta. I would have unvoted sooner if it was pressure based.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Fugitive wrote:
Bogre wrote:Fugitive: Why the unvote after pressure?
Didn't unvote after pressure, I don't believe Richard is scum. He just seemed over eager and in the other game he's talking about he got overly defensive after ANY suspicion fell onto him. That's his meta. I would have unvoted sooner if it was pressure based.
This is correct.

I neither OMGUS'd nor noobclaimed. I genuinely did not know what RVS was (as in stood for), although I now do. I personally disagree with it but I guess that's the only way to go on Day 1.

My vote wasn't OMGUS. I provided reasoning. It wasn't just a vote for the sake of a vote, or a vote out of spite. For now,
Unvote: Fugitive
and we'll see what happens later on.
NavyCherub
NavyCherub
Goon
NavyCherub
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by NavyCherub »

Unvote

It is true that Richard's meta is to overreact, but that doesn't mean I'm not still a bit suspicious of him at this point. The CSL bandwagon is much more scummy right now, and we still need to hear from the people who haven't posted before decisions can be made.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

Pretty much. I got lynched today in the SH mafia game (as Saulus) and I was really caught up in that trying to defend myself for the past few RL days, and that kinda carries over to here. With me out of that game, it'll give me more time to focus on this one so expect more activity from me in the future.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

Vote: Inflatable Pie

Oh My God, You Suck(ed for voting me D1 in SH Mafia :D)
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:36 pm

Post by ready2rock »

I genuinely did not know what RVS was (as in stood for), although I now do. I personally disagree with it but I guess that's the only way to go on Day 1.
I understand that concerning your meta, buy to a lot of people, you saying "I didn't know what that is" comes off as scum trying not to take responsibility for their actions. Therefore, it is in your best interest to know everything you can. At the very least, if you don't know something, look it up on the wiki, that way you won't waste a post being confused as to what a term means.

Unvote
for now because we are starting to come out of RVS. I agree with people who say that we need to hear from the people who have little to no content. It is hard to get a read from everyone when half of the people contribute almost nothing. I would especially like to hear from pie. He has only had one post of real content and I would like to hear his and other people's opinions on how the day has progressed.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do
Pronoun: they / them

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:36 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Hmm.
Unvote
for now.

bball, what do you think of the game so far? The CSL bandwagon, Richard, marp, or any other of the "main" focuses so far?

I mean, being that we're at 3 pages with some discussable content, I'd assume you'd have had more content in your first post.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

I meant Nico, not bball. Damnit, use the same nickname from site to site!
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
ready2rock
ready2rock
Goon
ready2rock
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:38 pm

Post by ready2rock »

ohai pie!

I was just about to EBWOP saying the same thing.
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

hai r2r
ready2rock wrote: I would especially like to hear from pie. He has only had one post of real content and I would like to hear his and other people's opinions on how the day has progressed.
pman is still suspicious for reasons I listed in 45. Calls Fuji's Richard vote a bandwagon. I agree with Parama in that he FoSed two people who have garnered votes the most besides CSL.

Richard is acting like he usually does, but him noobclaiming by now is old. Especially if he's gonna mod a game on a forum that most of this games' players go to? Yeah, he's no noob.

Fugi is acting a little odd, but after thinking things over, he's becoming less suspicious. I figured the OMGUS part was a joke, anyways.

Wanna hear more from bball because, unless he hasn't read the thread, we're kinda going away from RVS apparently, and I'd like more content out of him.

Also wanna hear from everyone else who hasn't posted. ._.;
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:50 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Was typing my post up as a list, going back and forth between users, and forgot to tack this on to the end of pman's: Combined with what I said in 45, he seems easily swayed and is so far trying to please everyone or stay out of the spotlight, by his FoSes.

Sorry to keep EBWOP, I'll try my best to reread my posts more. =/
If you don't know how to lie, then how do you know when you're being lied to?

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
Fugitive
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Fugitive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:55 pm

Post by Fugitive »

You should EBWOP the fact that you called Nico bball again. :wink:
InflatablePie
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
InflatablePie
they / them
Accept When They Do
Accept When They Do

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 7:59 pm

Post by InflatablePie »

Fugitive wrote:You should EBWOP the fact that you called Nico bball again. :wink:
*looks*

Goddamnit. Thanks, Fuigi.
Nicodemus
Nicodemus
Goon
Nicodemus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Post by Nicodemus »

eh, I just wanted to use my RVS vote on Pie, and I didn't really care that we were 3+ pages in, it was going there anyway.

I was actually going to add a bit more to my post, but then I got bored and stopped. Here's an overview of what I think of the major action so far:

Fugitive/Konowa argument is likely town v town. Both parties seem like they just got their wires crossed and got a little bent out of shape over it.

Richard's actions look the most suspicious to me, but take this with a grain of salt as I've concluded that I can't read a post by him anymore without thinking he's scum. His general tone in his posts is just off for me, and I can't stop reading them in a weasly voice that sounds like he's trying to get out of the spotlight as quick as possible. Probably not scum though. (PS: sorry if that offends you Richard, it's just how I am sometimes :cry: )

Others' observations on pman seem good. he's trying to distract by throwing in too much humor (scum tell imo) while remaining very non-commital about his vote. His quick vote and then unvote of Fugitive after three paragraphs of defense from Fugi was especially telling, as if he's scared to get caught on a bandwagon.

Also, Bogre's post 52 seemed quite town to me. He's on my short list of prob-town right now.

Unvote

Vote: pman5595

PS: sorry about the name change Pie, but I've had that nick since the 2nd grade and I figured a forum like MS deserved a more BA username.
RichardGHP
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
RichardGHP
Parama's Alt
Parama's Alt

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:49 pm

Post by RichardGHP »

InflatablePie wrote:
Richard is acting like he usually does, but him noobclaiming by now is old. Especially if he's gonna mod a game on a forum that most of this games' players go to? Yeah, he's no noob.
*sigh* I've said it once and I'll say it again: I am
NOT
noobclaiming. I simply didn't know what an acronym stood for. If you're going to hold that against me, I can't stop you, but I'd like to point out that I think it would be pretty stupid to do so.
CCARaven4
CCARaven4
Townie
CCARaven4
Townie
Townie

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:01 pm

Post by CCARaven4 »

As one of the only people left in the game who has not posted, but have no real content to add, I present to you all the very first votals of the game!

(I won't post these in the future if mod/others dislike them)

Day 1 Votals
[/b]

CSL: 4
- DizzyIzzyB13, curiouskarmadog, DragonsofSummer, (Konowa), malpascp

curiouskarmadog: 2
- Parama, sorasgoof

pman5595: 1
- (malpascp), (Konowa), Nicodemus

Fugitive: 1
- (NavyCherub), (InflatablePie), (RichardGHP), (pman5595), Konowa

NavyCherub: 0
- TheLonging, (Fugitive)

diddin: 0
- (ready2rock)

sorasgoof: 0
- (pman5595)

RichardGHP: 2
- (ready2rock), (Fugitive), TheLonging, (NavyCherub), Bogre

**Names in (parentheses) are unvotes
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:03 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

unvote

Mod maybe prod CSL?
Bogre
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Bogre
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:15 am

Post by Bogre »

curiouskarmadog wrote:
unvote

Mod maybe prod CSL?
It's been -one- day, yeesh.

If he hasn't picked up his role PM, prodding is not going to do anything.
Show
Murder, Corruption, Betrayal.
ArmageddonMUD
www.armageddon.org

Scum do it in the Shadows.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:36 am

Bogre wrote:
curiouskarmadog wrote:
unvote

Mod maybe prod CSL?
It's been -one- day, yeesh.

If he hasn't picked up his role PM, prodding is not going to do anything.
3 pages in...how many pages do you think are too many?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:38 am

i just checked (since we can now)...he hasnt posted since Sat...so you are possibly correct...he might not even know the game has started....
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
pman5595
pman5595
Goon
pman5595
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:50 am

Post by pman5595 »

Nicodemus wrote:Others' observations on pman seem good. he's trying to distract by throwing in too much humor (scum tell imo) while remaining very non-committal about his vote. His quick vote and then unvote of Fugitive after three paragraphs of defense from Fugi was especially telling, as if he's scared to get caught on a bandwagon.
the humor was meant to entertain, not to distract. I just figured that we were just coming off the RVS and a little humor wouldn't be out of line

I'm non-committal about my vote because it's day 1. We have basically nothing to go on. That is something I have noticed about this site. People seem likely to vote for someone with a lot less information than I would be comfortable with. I unvoted Fugitive because after rereading his posts, while still seeming suspicious, it wasn't enough for me to comfortably vote.
Current Games: [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13952]Mini 957[/url]
Record: Town- 0W/0L, Mafia- 2W/2L, Other- 0W/0L
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:30 am

Post by Parama »

CCARaven4 wrote:As one of the only people left in the game who has not posted, but have no real content to add, I present to you all the very first votals of the game!
Are you SURE there's nothing you can add? There's 3 pages of content, plenty to go off of at this early point in the game.
pman5595 wrote:I'm non-committal about my vote because it's day 1. We have basically nothing to go on. That is something I have noticed about this site. People seem likely to vote for someone with a lot less information than I would be comfortable with. I unvoted Fugitive because after rereading his posts, while still seeming suspicious, it wasn't enough for me to comfortably vote.
You have to drag people into the spotlight if you want to get anywhere, even if there's not a whole lot about them. If you don't get all the players involved, the scum could continue lurking throughout the game and make it harder for the town to lynch them. Of course, if somebody's lurking for too long then they're just going to end up attracting attention anyways.
Anyways, keeping RVS votes are lame, so
unvote
for now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”