The Dark Goma Mafia: Massacre of the Cloth (Game Over)

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:18 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Vote: Kmd

He has a crazy avatar.
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok, after some thoughts, I decided to do it. Claim: I'm a miller. I was hesitant to do it, as I have no apparent reason to claim, but I do. I've learned that millers can help investigative roles by providing a "safe" test. And it's better if I claim early on.

(Something tells me that I'll probably end up lynched, but still, I must do what I think it's best for town.)

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:10 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Can I join the bandwagon?

Vote: DeathNote

Well, my role pm made it clear that the Council was town, so if you really didn't know it's because YOU ARE NOT TOWN!!!!

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Kise wrote: @DeathNote - Image
If you're Council, then you should know you're town because you don't have a mafia-quicktopic.
Why are you so sure there's a quicktopic? I mean, if you are town, then you wouldn't know. But yet, you sound so confident.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:56 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

populartajo wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Can I join the bandwagon?

Vote: DeathNote

Well, my role pm made it clear that the Council was town, so if you really didn't know it's because YOU ARE NOT TOWN!!!!
Err, how did your pm made it clear that the Council was town?
First, as I wasn't listed any partners, I supposed I was town. Second, the flavor make me think I was town. Third, my power, when I'm investigated I look like a converter, make me believe I was town (well, I still haven't played the first mafia where scum has investigative roles). And fourth, though it wasn't on my pm, the flavor of the first role confirmed my suspicions that The Council was town (the npc found dead was the leader of The Council).
tubby216 wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Ok, after some thoughts, I decided to do it. Claim: I'm a miller. I was hesitant to do it, as I have no apparent reason to claim, but I do. I've learned that millers can help investigative roles by providing a "safe" test. And it's better if I claim early on.

(Something tells me that I'll probably end up lynched, but still, I must do what I think it's best for town.)
vote: snow_bunny

millers need lynched
Why? The reason I claimed was to help investigative cops try out their sanity (if any, and to avoid a lynch based on an investigation on me). I already give you the warn, still, if you don't believe me, you might as well lynch me and confirm it (and waste a precious lynch on a townie).
vollkan wrote:
Snow_bunny wrote: Ok, after some thoughts, I decided to do it. Claim: I'm a miller. I was hesitant to do it, as I have no apparent reason to claim, but I do. I've learned that millers can help investigative roles by providing a "safe" test. And it's better if I claim early on.
Where did you learn that?
In other games with many investigative roles. It helped them clear their sanity. In another game, a miller didn't claim and thus was killed on D2, and the whole town demanded that player to know why didn't he claim early on.
Vaya wrote: I really don't like the "It should say the council is town in your role PM" comments from Snow_Bunny and stark. Nothing in my role PM outright states that the council is town.

Unvote, Vote: Snow_Bunny
, because I also am weary of that miller claim.
I never said "it should say". I say that it was obvious. Different things. One just needs the ability to read. The other needs at least some common sense.
Vaya wrote:
Battle Mage wrote: Thats dumb. Why would Snow Bunny-scum claim miller, when she was highly unlikely to be investigated, and it would put her under loads of heat? She's pretty well confirmed town imo.
I very much disagree with this. I've heard plenty of talk of KK winning a game thanks to a miller claim. What makes you think that all throughout the game, no cop would ever want to investigate her? She's hardly confirmed town.
That's why I'm telling you, you can lynch me whenever you want, but I claimed for the sake of town. If any investigating role wishes to confirm its sanity, just check me, and if you still don't believe me, you can easily lynch me tomorrow (and thus reveal that I'm just a townie that feels guilty.)

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:07 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

populartajo wrote:Bunny, two questions.

Paraphrase your flavor.

And experience in mafia games, please.
More like two request, but any roads.
1- I'm nothing more than a beggar. Some guy gave me money to give some message to some guard. After that, I was enjoying my new-earned money when the news that The Giver was killed broke out. And it seems, that, somehow, I feel guilty for that (for passing the message).
2- I used to play mafia like 6 months ago, but for personal reasons I quit it, until beginnings of September.
VP Baltar wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:Snow Bunny is obvtown. You have 1 post in which to remove your vote from her, or you earn mine.
I can't believe you are actually making me link this game. You just wanted to dig up the wounds after they finally healed.
And you really think I'm going to read a 100-page game? Pfft, I can't even keep the pace of the 6 games I'm playing...

Any roads, tubby's gameplay seems fishy to me. I'm playing with him in another game, and he's definitively playing different. I'll analyze this thing further.

Oh, btw, if my wagon gets bigger, and somehow I get lynched, look up for those who were eagerly pushing it.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

stark wrote:Also, Snow_Bunny, what's your name?
Hm? Why that matters? I see no reason to post my name, and unless I'm given some, I don't think I will. There's a reason names are hidden from everybody else.
LlamaFluff wrote:Question time!!

@Socio - Jordan or Ben lynch? Why?
@Vaya - What about the wording of the miller claim makes you disbelieve it? Also do you belive it?
@Sajin - Do you believe the miller claim?
@tubby - Have you played a game with a miller claim before?
@milk - Now that we know that investigation thing was false, thoughts on what is happening?
Too much questions, but yet no opinion on its own. This is usually a tactic by scum to disguise themselves as pro-town players. I don't like this.
Sajin wrote: Miller claims are null tell for me. The best way to deal with such a claim is to vig them if they are scummy. Unless they are quite obviously town. I do not think snow bunny is obviously town and therefore should be vigged.
This is not directed only at Sajin, but at other players that has suggested a vig kill on me. It's no good to direct the town power roles. First, it seems as if you are role-fishing, and second, it'd seem that you are using them for your own personal intentions. And that, in general is no good.

For now, I'll
Unvote
. It seems that DN slip couldn't be as much as a slip, and there are other suspicions I'd like to give more head.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I really don't propose much. I just leave that to your own opinions. Tell me, would have been better if I had keep my role for myself? I'm just saying, if any investigative role wants to test out their alignment, then investigate me. If not, then just don't. Then, if you want to lynch me for that, then go ahead, that'll confirm me (though it will be useless). Why do you cling so much to that claim? Would you think I'm scum if I wouldn't have claimed?

I'm not trying to pull a gamebit, I say all of you that. What else do you want me to say? I already paraphrased my role pm. So, what else?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:12 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Plum wrote: Checking up on SB, she did make it clear that her original claim was primarily for the purposes of providing a "safe" investigation for any Cops. Not really worth it, not sure where she got the idea, but it looks like she believes that it is an optimal Miller play and she's not saying something she believes is BS because she's scum. Having said that
@Snow_Bunny
- link to the game you mentioned when you said "In other games with many investigative roles. It helped them clear their sanity. In another game, a miller didn't claim and thus was killed on D2, and the whole town demanded that player to know why didn't he claim early on." I'm especially interested in an example for the first, where the Miller helps confirm a Cop's sanity, but I really need both, thanks.
I'll try to find the games, and I'll post the link to them.
Plum wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Ugh.. This is fake scum-hunting. Attacking people for perfectly reasonable assumptions.
Disagree. It's a reasonable assumption, but a QT is not the be-all-and-end-all of a scum PM. Though Kise's statement isn't by itself strongly indicative of anything, it was a road worth looking down, not without potential, so SB's scumhunting here doesn't look faked to me (especially considering that she didn't make said relative molehill into a mountain).
I'm sorry, but I didn't post that. But I'm guessing you meant the accusation I did to Kise about he knowing there was a mafia QT, which, btw, everybody ignored... T_T

Plum wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:Any roads, tubby's gameplay seems fishy to me. I'm playing with him in another game, and he's definitively playing different. I'll analyze this thing further.
I'm very interested in the results of your investigations. As soon as you have them, post 'em and let me at 'em.
Ok-dokey.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:05 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

stark wrote:Dear SB,

In terms of miller-ness, is it specified in your pm how you will show up when investigated?
I'll show up as a Converter upon investigation.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:58 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Sorry, but that's all that says in my role pm. Can give you what I don't have.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:59 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

EBWOP: Sorry, but that's all that says in my role pm. Can't give you what I don't have.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Plus my name, my fluff and my lame ability (no in-game effect whatsoever, just fluff).

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:39 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Yeah, I like eating sweet things, specially chocolate or cakes, when I'm sad. Anything else, Mr inquisitor?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, those who propose my daykill, what do you think you are going to win with that? At most, the others will have something to analyze on those who pressured it.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #678 (isolation #15) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:57 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

LlamaFluff wrote: @SB - What do you think of players voting you for a miller claim? Are they scum or town? For what reasons?
Well, I guess that a few will be town, as we all have our lynch policies (well, some people may not). But I believe scum is after it. Why, it's the perfect opportunity to get rid of yet another townie.

Well, just an advice for those who want to vig me. If there's going to be any vigging for me, at least do it during the day, when it's untraceable.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:25 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

@KK: I thought I already answered that. I'll turn up guilty for flavor, not for power. And, does this matter why?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #714 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:05 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Cass wrote:The jordan thing... it burns :( Deathnote was a sculptor, so he probably had to sculpt something during the night he begged for. Also, DN always looks really scummy and self-votes and stuff.

Also, SB's flavor sounds like she was an accomplice to the murder, good enough reason for any mob to lynch a beggar, nah? But seriously, she isn't doing anything but directing powerroles in silly ways. I think she might well be newbie scum, told by a partner to try this gambit (or, looking at the flavor, she could be a traitor role).

Unvote
Vote: Snow_Bunny
Yep, it seems I was, someone and unknowingly, an accomplice to the murder.
Kublai Khan wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:@KK: I thought I already answered that. I'll turn up guilty for flavor, not for power. And, does this matter why?
So, why'd you call it your power?
Because both the fluff and my powers are so lame that I didn't put the effort to differentiate them.
dramonic wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:
Well, just an advice for those who want to vig me. If there's going to be any vigging for me, at least do it during the day, when it's untraceable.
Do you seriously mean that???
Yes. And for the record, I wasn't directing PR. But know it seems a few want me to vigkill me, so if that's to happen, just do it during the day.

Oh, and it seems my claim has brought more confusion to town than help, so if lynching me will get you move past the stupid discussion about if this' a gamble or not, then just do it. Really. I'd even hammer if needed. I prefer the town to move along with the real scumhunt, but if my claim is going to get in the middle, just lynch me.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:05 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

populartajo wrote:I once again isolated Bunny and there are some thing that dont make sense coming from a calculatiing scum fakeclaiming miller and do make a lot of sense from a first time miller.
Snow_Bunny wrote:Ok, after some thoughts, I decided to do it. Claim: I'm a miller. I was hesitant to do it, as I have no apparent reason to claim, but I do. I've learned that millers can help investigative roles by providing a "safe" test. And it's better if I claim early on.

However, there is something that caught my attention.

Bunny, based on the sample pm:

Name: The Mod
Power Type: Active, Passive, Special, or...???
Alignment: With the Council, With the Converters, or….????
Flavor: Blah blah blah, I’m a dirty tramp
Power: Kick Ass
Win Condition: “You win when all who oppose The Council are eliminated.”, “You win when there is no way for the followers of the Council can win.”, or….???

Are you saying that your millerness is exposed in your flavor and not in your power? So you concluded you were a miller from your flavor?
I was confused, so I ask the mod for confirmation. And he did.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:06 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I still don't get why stark wanted my name. Care to explain?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

stark wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
VP Baltar wrote: wtf? So you think a lurker lynch is a better case than someone who has acted outright scummy and refuses to do anything to the contrary? Why don't we just replace alvinz and lynch actual scum today?
I know Alvinz can do more than he has so far. Snow hasn't done anything scummy yet. There isn't a good argument against Stark yet. Alvinz is the best lynch of the three.
Alvinz has also been actively posting in other games.
I'm playing another game with him. He will only post if pressured. Really scummy, trying to pass under everyone's radar. Of course, we can always replace him, but as Kmd said, he's still scummy.
populartajo wrote:Waiting for Bunny before I can make up my mind.

Unvote Vote : Alvinz.
Waiting for what exactly?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #21) » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:15 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I'm really sick, I'll read and post something after I feel better.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:46 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I'm just getting out of my sickness, so I'm catching up. Page 37 so far... T_T

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:06 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Snow_Bunny wrote:
I still don't get why stark wanted my name. Care to explain?
Stark, you still haven't answered me this. Why? Why do you first ask me something and then act like if nothing had happened? Tell me, why did you ask me my name? This is really fishy.

I was going to answer to Cass "attack" on me, but then I realized she had already replaced out. Not that her case was strong, anyways.

Still reading...

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1201 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SpyreX wrote:....

What in the HELL?

I don't even know where to begin.

Well, one thing: @SB - anything interesting happen to YOU last night?
Well, yes. Something interesting and rather odd happened to me last night. Why you ask?

I still want stark to answer why he asked my name.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Hm? Are you saying that your last night actions had to do with me?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:48 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SpyreX wrote:@Sajin:

Your question doesn't make sense unless its a different way of saying "Did you kill yourself?" Which, of course, the answer is no. Something happened.

And SB playing coy makes me think something is amiss with what I tried to do to them.

So, lets lay this out all properlike:

I am an Alchemist. Each night I can give someone one of my myriad of potions (and there's alot of them). Of course they're all nice and colored... but not labeled. So I have no idea what my potions can do (but based on colors I can take somewhat of a guess).

Last night I tried to give my BLACK potion to SB. Yea, thats right, I tried to (I hoped) kill the miller.

Yet, somehow I killed myself. Which means either SB did some kinda reflexive business or something truly fishy is going on.

Unvote, Vote: Snow_Bunny

I made it pretty clear I did something to SB and the coy act doesn't do any good.
First of all, something did happen to me last night. It wasn't a dead effect, though. Second, are you basing your argument on me just because the color of the potion? I mean, for all you know that potion could have any effect!
DrippingGoofball wrote:Waiting for SnowBunny's COMPLETE and THOROUGH explanation. You have ONE shot, SnowBunny. One shot.
What COMPLETE and THOROUGH explanation? I am a miller, did nothing last night, and at the end of it something happened to me. This means someone did target me during the night, and it was sort of beneficial to me. That's what you wanted to hear? I have no idea what happened to Spy. And I don't know why you expect me to have an idea.

Still reading...

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #27) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:01 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

DrippingGoofball wrote:SnowBunny is taking a long time, because it takes a while to make stuff up. You can tell the truth in a minute, but a good lie takes time.
I was taking my time because unlike you I do have a real life. I was busy all day long yesterday, and thus was unable to post.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:06 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

milkshake wrote:
I am. Until I see this theory disproven (and my role follows this pattern as well) then I'm going to assume it's true.
Well, I agree it's likely that many or most roles follow the -er rule (that's why I proposed it in the first place). So far, all town roles have been -er roles. (The Giver, The Hugger, The Sculptor, The Rodent Tamer vs. The Rats, The Scribe, and (alledgedly) The Alchemist). But it doesn't seem like the sort of thing that would necessarily be true 100% of the time.
Why not? Occam's razor. The simplest explanation is usually the best. So far that seems to be the rule.

I'm not liking Spyrex's actions as of late. First, attacking me based on a roughly assumption that his potion was poison, and second that claim. just don't buy it. And the name, well, it doesn't fit either.

Vote: Spyrex

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:15 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Role-fishing. Scum.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (isolation #30) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, the effect gave me a new ability. Enough said.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #31) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 7:58 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I don't know why you insist so much. Yes, I have one-shot active ability, but I find no need to say what it is.

And I'm voting for spyrex because I find him scummy. So what if his ability was true? I'm not sure what exactly happened, nor if it was him the one who gave me this ability. And, I'm following the name logic.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1377 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:51 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Now the plot really thickens.

Because SB pretty much confirmed Spyrex's potion thing, and now SC is going against it.

I think we still need to lynch SB.
When, why, what, how did I confirm Spyrex's potion? Something happened to me last night. I DO NOT KNOW WHO TARGETED ME. For all I know, it could have been ANYONE. ANYONE. I don't know why you insist so much on this. All the pressure to claim my new power, twisting my words, appealing to emotion. I don't like this at all. Very scummy.

Unvote, vote:DGB

Spyrex's claim is suspicious, and I do not believe it. But you are just too scummy with your pressure to claim my new power. How is this any different from asking another person to claim? And what's up with the whole "I blindly believe Spy's claim"? Too scummy for my taste.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SpyreX wrote:My ability says nothing SPECIFIC about being passive or active. However, the mechanics of it are definitely active.
SpyreX wrote:...

Mine does not have that line specifically. However, it does reference the word Special.
I'm totally not buying this. Fake claim for all I know. So, you have to use your potions at night (an active thing) yet it is special? I do not believe it. More like you came up with that in the process and then realized your own mistake.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SC: I don't know. But for that reason I can't assure that it was him who gave me my new ability.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1385 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

True, and I won't deny that. But, first, that doesn't mean I am sure that he was the one who gave me the ability, and second, I do not believe his claim. Thus, the simplest option isn't believing his claim in this case. The simplest option is believing his claim is fake.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:39 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SpyreX wrote:I have a list of potions. The majority are colors - there are a few that are descriptive without being colors (although even in that subset there are colors mentioned).

Note I'm trying to make damn sure I dont get modkilled so thats why I'm not simply giving said list.
Why would you get modkilled? As long as you don't quote anything, you should be alright. It's not that I want you to claim, it's that it's frustrating to see how you can use such a lame excuse to avoid a claim and yet you are all over me for not claiming.

Ok, you want me to claim, I have a one-shot cop ability. There, happy? It was not the point of hiding the ability, but the eagerness of some of you to make me claim.

I still believe Spy is scummy. Probably third-party, but at least not town. (You really believe that claim? He even forget to put the type of ability line, which makes me think there's something fishy in there). And I also believe DGB is scummy. Even more than Spy. You can lynch me if you want. Truth be told, I never expected to live much with my role. But at least, pay attention to those two. I know there's something fishy in there.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Benmage wrote:Here’s a list of continual activity. Note bolded players, and the underline sections of them:

Tubby: Posted:
Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:33 pm Post subject: 25

Vaya: Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:02 pm
Post subject: 21

Battle Mage: Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:18 am Post subject: 65
Papa Zito: Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:04 pm Post subject: 37
VP Baltar: Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:35 pm Post subject: 102
SpryeX: Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:41 pm Post subject: 85
SerialClergyman: Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:56 am Post subject: 29
Milkshake: Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:45 pm Post subject: 71
SnowBunny: Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:39 am Post subject: 36
Dramonic: Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:01 pm Post subject: 92
Ben(betterthanbattlemage)mage: Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:43 pm Post subject: 142
SocioPath: Posted: Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:48 am Post subject: 39
DrippingGoofball: Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:42 pm Post subject: 61
Sajin: Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:59 pm Post subject: 44
Llamafluff: Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:23 pm Post subject: 46
Chamber: Posted:
Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:59 pm Post subject: 0

Plum: Posted:
Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:03 pm
Post subject: 47

Kise: Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:02 pm Post subject: 31
Vollkan: Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:15 am Post subject: 29
Rosso Carne: Posted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:29 am Post subject: 16

Stark: Posted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:55 pm Post subject: 48
KaleiDoscope: Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:45 am
Post subject: 14
What's the point of this? Quantity =/= Quality

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Stupid preview button. Any roads, my point is, it's true that being off screen is bad, and a good scum tell for me, but that doesn't mean that the players with most posts are just safe from this. There's active lurking (and spamming btw) to take into account as well.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

And, what are your great plans when I flip up town? Hunt for Spy?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:59 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

stark wrote:SB, when can you use you investigation?
At night.

@Ben: Then, what do you propose?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:05 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

A DGB wagon sounds good.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1550 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:23 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SpyreX wrote:HAHAH, I like how you knew it was you.

Its really simple and I'm honestly a little angry at myself (and thus you ALL) for not following it through. -er is NOT a function of alignment. It is a function of ability type.

-er, being added to verbs as we've seen denotes active abilities. Thus, players with -er endings will have active abilities and those without (such as myself) do not.

Now, what this means is that SC has the ability to duplicate -er's. Now, the only obvious unclaimed er (unless I've missed claims which could be true) is Papa Zito.

Further, with this many power roles I think the chances are slim that we do NOT have a watcher-type role. Thus, I would propose: SC touches Zito. Watcher watches SC. Doc protects Zito. If anyone is seen going to SC they are scum and die. If Zito doesn't give SC an ability he is scum and dies.

Now, the only major downfall is the fact I think Zito and SC are town and thus I don't expect any of the above to happen.
Fail. My ability is listed as passive and my role name ends in -er.

I'm starting to think that all people that strongly debate against the -xr theory is because they are afraid that will blow away their cover. Being 3rd party or scum, I really believe it's a good hint. Probably not enough to warrant a lynch, but it adds to a case.

I'd also like to know the reasons behind Chamber's list.

Oh, and yes, I believe DGB is scummy. I stated my reasons before. However, I'm starting to seeing Ben as really erratic.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:28 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I still believe that. That the leader ends with "er" doesn't mean all other followers will. Unless proven with a flip upon lynch, I'll still believe that.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1555 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:29 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Papa Zito wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:I'm starting to think that all people that strongly debate against the -xr theory is because they are afraid that will blow away their cover. Being 3rd party or scum, I really believe it's a good hint. Probably not enough to warrant a lynch, but it adds to a case.

I'd also like to know the reasons behind Chamber's list.

Oh, and yes, I believe DGB is scummy. I stated my reasons before. However, I'm starting to seeing Ben as really erratic.
Holy crap. I don't think you could possibly play the follower more.

Passive ability? Passive like "anyone who targets you will get turned into a freaky zombie"?
Passive as in "you turn apples to oranges. And, oh go figure! You'll show up as a converter upon investigation!"

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:30 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

dramonic wrote:We can test that flip upon lynch with you, how bout it?
Go ahead. One condition, though. You'll have to lynch at least another player that has claimed his name doesn't end in "xr". Deal?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:38 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Vollkan and chamber are others that has claimed that, iirc.

Oh, scared that my game may come up in favour of the "xr" theory?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:39 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

DrippingGoofball wrote:BM is scum.

I think SB got a vig kill, not an investigation. She's setting up the ground work to use it on me.

That's just what my spidey sense is telling me. You can take it or leave it.
A vig kill? Geez, get off that cloud. I don't care if you don't want to believe me with my claim, one way or another I know the truth, scum.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:53 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I still want to know where that list came from.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I like VP as well. If somehow I survive this night, tomorrow I claim my results and then die lynched.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

chamber wrote:
SpyreX wrote:Lets not talk about fullclaiming and if you're going to do it, just do it.

Unvote, Vote: Benmage
I'd rather the day progress without the info, but at the same time want to get it out there before night. So don't hammer till I've claimed is all I'm asking for.
Sounds to me that you want to hammer. Maybe your win con is to hammer... Really fishy.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:36 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

What I find really scummy in tubby is his lack of defense. He just random insults the other players way of play when attacked, and that's it.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1737 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

stark wrote:Would you be willing to lynch Tubby, SB?
Yes. In fact, I thought I had already voted for him. DGB's wagon is not moving, and thus I rather go for the other scum.

Unvote, vote: Tubby

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ah, I'm so confused with this game. Claims back and forth, some of them which doesn't make any sense at all. I don't know what to think...

Anyways, I'll
unvote
for now. The whole tubby lynch is just too confusing now. Too much wifom, too much possibilities.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I still don't see why most people just overlook the fact that Plum may be scum. I mean, it could all be a good gambit. If the whole miller-claim was a gambit made by me, how come the same can't be applied to Plum and tubby, when it's more plausible?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1923 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:33 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

And I said
most
people. Not
all.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:34 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

And don't worry, I will die tomorrow, if not tonight.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:31 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

DGB, what's with the vote jumping? You've been changing your vote back and forth. What's your scumlist? And who do you want to see lynched today? Make up your mind.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

My bad, I missed it. Still, it seems you can't just make up your mind. Too much jumpingness is not good.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2041 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok, let's go.

Vote: Kaleidoscope

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2044 (isolation #60) » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

If I may ask, wait for what?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (isolation #61) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, go figure. I guess this is my death sentence. I investigated DGB last night, with a "no result" (this is, he wasn't a converter). But, as he turned up dead, I guess that investigation is useless.

So, I'm a girl of word, and if you are to lynch me today I will raise no objections.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, I thought he was scummy. And, I wanted to clear my doubts out of that, as many others didn't see him as that.

Btw, just to point out something, all town roles have ended up in -er... So, yeah.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:36 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

LlamaFluff wrote:
SocioPath wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Dear SC,

Please stop treestumping players I think are town

Love,

Llama
Ironically, it would seem that his ability only would benefit from those that are town.
No.....

He is effectively removing the player from the game. I would put good money on what is happening here is the followin

-SC steal the power of a player
-The player becomes a ghost
-As a ghost, they can talk and vote
-Given that they are not "alive" they dont count for a win condition

I would expect this would mean that in a situation with 2 scum, 2 town and 2 "dead" town, scum would win the game. I would prefer him to target players I think are scum with this power.
But this makes no sense. Why, they retain their voting capability, as we have seen so far. Why would they "lose" this vote in endgame? So far, the zombies are just like any other player, aren't they?
stark wrote: @SB. You said you got "No Result". What was the other possible outcome?
"With the converters."

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2111 (isolation #64) » Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:58 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Well, another think I thought its that the zombies can no longer be affected by certain abilities. Just a thought.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (isolation #65) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:07 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

dramonic wrote:
Elmo wrote: @SB: unless you have another power who will graciously end up being useless, you don't serve any purpose barring WIFOM now.

Vote: SB
I agree with this, as I said before. However, I'm intrigued to know why you push this obvious fact when there are better things to discuss. Scum searching for an easy myslynch?

I said before I won't stand against if all of you decide to lynch me, but it seems right now everyone is trying to scumhunt. Why, then, are you going for the obvious and not help town?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (isolation #66) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:07 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ah, forgot to add.
Vote: dramonic

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (isolation #67) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:08 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Damn it, screw the first quote tag. Here, fixed:
dramonic wrote: @SB: unless you have another power who will graciously end up being useless, you don't serve any purpose barring WIFOM now.

Vote: SB
I agree with this, as I said before. However, I'm intrigued to know why you push this obvious fact when there are better things to discuss. Scum searching for an easy myslynch?

I said before I won't stand against if all of you decide to lynch me, but it seems right now everyone is trying to scumhunt. Why, then, are you going for the obvious and not help town?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (isolation #68) » Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:10 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Why? Because that changes the fact of what you say or what you tried to pull?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2254 (isolation #69) » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:17 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

So, it is me, or Plum's slip really seems like a scumslip?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:41 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Mod: V/LA till Friday at earliest

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2424 (isolation #71) » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SpyreX wrote:Ok. Its time to shake past the power-role dance and look at this from a holistic approach.

I'm throwing this out there with one thing in mind:
I'm really starting to think there isn't a crazy scum masterplot causing havoc. It is simply us chasing our tails.

With that in mind, lets look at our cast of characters. (bold mean claims thus far)

1.) tubby216 (50)

2.) Vaya (36)
3.) Battle Mage (70)
5.) Papa Zito (93) (6)
6.) VP Baltar (152)
7.) SpyreX (162)

8.) SerialClergyman (88) (7)

9.) milkshake (125)

10.) Snow_Bunny (70)

11.) dramonic (172)

12.) Benmage (236)

13.) SocioPath (76)

16.) Sajin (50)
17.) LlamaFluff (65) (1)
18.) chamber (22) (2)

20.) Plum (98)
21.) Kise (48)
23.) Elmo (14) (16)
24.) stark (92)
Why VP isn't bolded if he has 152? Am I getting the list wrong?

Ok, my short 123 list:

dramonic
Tubby
Spy

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2544 (isolation #72) » Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:22 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

VP Baltar wrote:One thing that is also interesting is how quiet Snow Bunny got today even though we did originally say we were going to lynch her following the investigation.
I already said that if you want to lynch me, go ahead. I'll even hammer if needed. HOWEVER, I wouldn't derail town from serious discussion just for that. But, hey, I'm open for the lynch.

Unvote, vote: Sajin

I still have my eyes on you, Dramonic.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2654 (isolation #73) » Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Wow, 3 pages in half a day.

Ok, regarding Sajin, there's something I don't understand from his claim about targeting me and my now-gone ability. Why didn't he say anything when I claimed that and Spyrex claimed that he gave me a potion?

I'm buying his claim right now. The confusion about his parent's gender (lol) confirms it to me. However, that doesn't confirm alignment. In fact, it's quite possible the son tried to kill his father/mother, or something like that.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2842 (isolation #74) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:27 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Bm, what are your reasons behind a massclaim?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2880 (isolation #75) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:12 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

VP Baltar wrote:Snow Bunny, what's your stance on mass claim?
I'm ok with massclaim, though if things are moving fast with tubby's lynch I guess it can wait another day.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2881 (isolation #76) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:12 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

VP Baltar wrote:Snow Bunny, what's your stance on mass claim?
I'm ok with massclaim, though if things are moving fast with tubby's lynch I guess it can wait another day.

Vote: Tubby

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2885 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:14 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Unvote

Holy crap. Multitime posts can be bad.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2892 (isolation #78) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:17 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

How come you'd pull a bullet in me? You jumped just like me, almost at the same time. And so Sajin. Then, why me?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2907 (isolation #79) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:53 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SocioPath wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:How come you'd pull a bullet in me? You jumped just like me, almost at the same time. And so Sajin. Then, why me?

For a multitude of reasons:

It would have been the lynch, had not someone unvoted.
You double posted to throw the vote in there.
You posted beforehand without a vote, saw the L-1 and tried to make an opportunity out of it.

And I'm drug free.
You're wrong. By the time I started to write my post, the last votes weren't there. I didn't double posted. I was posting, pressed the submit button, tried to stop the page (didn't work, though I didn't knew), and finished then the post (and then I realized the previous post was there). When I realized of that, I unvoted.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2964 (isolation #80) » Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Plum wrote: SB is prob not Converter.
You are indeed right. I'm no converter. I'm with the council.

I dun get the drug thing... ¬_¬

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2981 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:50 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

dun = don't.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (isolation #82) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:55 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SpyreX wrote:
Ben wrote: SpyreX what were you saying?? you're against a mass claim too, okk good.
:headdesk:
I feel sorry for the desk. Stop hitting it!

So... what happened with the Tubby's wagon?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2995 (isolation #83) » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

No, I'm not in a hurry, just asking.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (isolation #84) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:24 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Test vote: Snow_Bunny

Let me check if my vote works.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3119 (isolation #85) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:25 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

vote: Snow_Bunny

-_-U

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3124 (isolation #86) » Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:23 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Wait a minute... If we are 16 players, and if there's only 15 votes, and if we have a double voter, don't that mean that two players have lost their votes?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3180 (isolation #87) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SpyreX wrote:[mrow] [col]Player [col]Name [col]Ability [col]Tubby [col]The Happy Hoppy Fuzzy Bunny [col]Hider [col]Vaya [col color=red]NO NAME [col]Mason Rolecop [col]Battle Mage [col color=red]NO NAME [col color=red]NO CLAIM [col]VP Baltar [col]The Master of Cloth [col]Protection from Strangulation [col]SpyreX [col]The Alchemist [col]Wacky Wild Potions [col]milkshake [col color=red]NO NAME [col]Sanitizer [col]Snow_Bunny [col]The Beggar [col]Miller [col]Benmage [col]The Boilmaker [col]Votebreaker [col]SocioPath [col]The Causer of Weep [col]RB [col]Sajin [col]The Unknown [col]???? [col]LlamaFluff [col color=red]NO NAME [col color=red]NO CLAIM [col]Chamber [col]The Flurry [col]Weather Control [col]Plum [col color=red]NO NAME [col]Mason Rolecop [col]Kise [col]The Geezer [col]Post-Death Vote Manipulator [col]Elmo [col color=red]NO NAME [col]Doublevoter [col]Stark [col]The Seeker [col]Cult Cop

There, I think thats about right.
Hold it! I never said my role name was "The Beggar". I AM a beggar, but that's not my role name.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3181 (isolation #88) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I am the Pulper. A lowly beggar. My awesome and game-breaking power is to transform apples into orange. Yep. Awe in fear! I, somehow, feel guilty for the death of the Giver as I passed down a note in exchange for money. Go figure, it seems I'm paranoid as well. ¬_¬

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3186 (isolation #89) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

milkshake wrote:
I am the
Pulper
0.o
o.O

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3188 (isolation #90) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

You bet girl! I found a crate full of apples, and guess what I've been doing since last evening?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3194 (isolation #91) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SpyreX wrote:
And SB is a Pulper - that turns apples into oranges. And ? found a crate full of apples. How does that work? Ability active? Did you have to hunt for apples? Were you GIVEN apples? Etc etc.
The crate fell from the skies, it almost killed me. Lucky me! Something tells me someone wants me dead!

I really hope you are saying this as a joke. Otherwise, I feel sorry for your lack of sarcasm-sense.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3197 (isolation #92) » Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:23 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

@Milk: Eh? Pulper it's what my role name says, so if anything, ask the mod.

@Spyrex: *sigh* Apple -> Orange, true. Found a crate of apples, obvfalse. I was just putting some joke to my useless power. Clear?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3238 (isolation #93) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 3:19 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Unvote, vote:tubby

Hammer yourself. Please

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3242 (isolation #94) » Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:08 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

1. As chamber already said, your claim is unreal.
2. I liked the theory of you being a cult recruiter.
3. Well, you're a good lynch. :P

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3287 (isolation #95) » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Btw, am I the only one who finds odd that Elmo's roles is the only one that appears in the mod descriptions? Sounds like the DGI is really an npc... Well, at least to me.

Vote: Elmo

For now.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3374 (isolation #96) » Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Am I really the only one who find Elmo's flavour suspicios, really?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3404 (isolation #97) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:31 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Why did it occurred to you last night that I am an SK?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3430 (isolation #98) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I still think Elmo's rolename tied with the flavour of the mod is just wrong.

Vote: Elmo

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3469 (isolation #99) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

chamber wrote:This lynch feels disproportionately easy to me...
Well, what do you suggest then?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3520 (isolation #100) » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:01 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SpyreX wrote:I'm really thinking SB. On top of the miller AND the cop investigation on a dead person its the sheer absence of play.
So, you want to lynch a player with a town claim on D7 based on absence of play?

And you want us to believe you are town?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3530 (isolation #101) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:30 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

VP Baltar wrote:And SB, how do you think you've played this game? About the only time I see you actually being engaged on any real level is when someone wants to lynch you.

SB getting an investigation does nothing for me one way or the other. If she's scum, of course she's not going to use it on someone and have a confirmed innocent floating around that she'll have to kill later. If she's town, could just be bad luck.

Her desire to stay out of the limelight screams scum to me though, especially 3rd party scum that doesn't have any buddies to help get the heat off if it starts coming down.
1) I think I have not played to the best of my abilities. I've been a bit lost in this game, and I've tried to keep pace with it but I keep on forgetting things and losing motivation.
2) It's bad luck. I don't know why, but it's really common for me to lose my investigation (when I have an investigative role) due to my target losing in the night. That's why I hate having an investigative role. It's like a curse.
3) Regardless of alignment, I like to stay out of the limelight, unless it's to attack someone I find really scummy or to defend myself.

Well, that's exactly the case on Kise?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3552 (isolation #102) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok, I read D6 Llama vs Kise, and my first impression is that it was town vs town. However, after a second read, Kise gives me bad vibes. Llama indeed found some good points against Kise, and his answers aren't good enough (like, for example, why he didn't voted for me on D2 if he thought I was scum.)

So, for now,
Vote: Kise

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3555 (isolation #103) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:20 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

VBP: Drawing attention so early in the game is not good for a SK. Do you think I would have claimed miller if I were a SK? For what point?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3557 (isolation #104) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

VP Baltar wrote:Gambit. I already pointed out WAAAAAY back when you claimed that claiming miller was recently done by KK scum with very successful results. You've survived this long, so it clearly was not the death sentence you were making it out to be.

Why was your initial read of Kise v. Llama town on town, but second read changed that? Did you miss information on your first read?
1. I'm not that good to make such a gambit, btw. I appreciate you think so highly of me, but truth is that I'm not that good... yet.

2. Well, it's not that I missed information, it's that a second, deeper read gave me a scum gut read on Kise.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3566 (isolation #105) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:53 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SpyreX wrote:
I don't see how that's reasoning to go after mafia today, I'd think we'd want to be sure to eliminate a kill source and focus on the SK first. Not that I think there's two mafia left or anything.

I still don't think the strangler's Bunny, I'm really thinking Kise is the SK and that he should be the lynch for today.

BTW, last night, I tried to investigate Kise, but got no result. It seems though that this is likely just because of the difficultly I've been having investigating without my brother here, and not because of anyone else.
Lets break it down and look at it:

9 left, assumation: 1 SK, 2 scum, 6 town.

Assuming no doc protects or cross-kills:

1.) We lynch town:
6 alive, 2 scum, 1 sk. At this point we're almost looking at a prisioners dilemma. We HAVE to lynch scum.

2.) We lynch scum:
6 alive, 1 scum, 1 sk. Depending on the kills, this is going to be a slam dunk.

3.) We lynch the sk:
7 alive, 2 scum. All but guaranteed the kill will NOT be in the subset of (sajin, sb, kise, stark). Two shots to find the scum in there.

Hmmm.... Yea, I guess its a wash either way.

If kise is scum he's lying about what his role does.
If kise is the SK AND telling the truth about what his role does the game could end tomorrow.
If kise is town (which of that group I still lean) then we're in the nasty world.

Further I'm duh not impressed with sb's business at all. IF I'm wrong and sb is scum the whole gambit makes a lot of sense. Even if the "I wouldn't do that" argument was there...KK sure as hell would of.
You fail at numbers. You start with 9 players, and after lynching someone there's still 9 players (in case 1 and 3).

And, I can hammer, if that makes you happy.

Unvote.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3570 (isolation #106) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Sajin wrote:I really do not see why I am being pressured when I was the counter wagon to a scum wagon that most of the dead scum were all on. So I am unlikely mafia.

Additionally I was roleblocked so not the SK.

So I fail to see how I am likely at all.

Spyrex, your logic is faulty. I am scummy because I did not say anything and now I am scummy because I did not say what you wished to hear. I recieved no PM about a potion so how can I claim anything? You yourself were in BM's bastard game and so was our mod. Perhaps the mod took a note from that game with Vi's power. Alternatively perhaps it granted something passive.

I think Kise is likely scum here.

After that I think VP Baltar. There is no reason that sociopath should not have been protected. Especially considering the floundering VP did with his claim of not protecting.

Chamber is town. Llama is town. Spyrex is town but using bad logic. Vaya is town.

Kise or VP Baltar is the SK

Stark is number 3 on my list and is likely mafia.

I have no qualms hammering Kise.

Spyrex your numbers are off. 4 mafia dead, 1 3rd party dead. 24 people. I figure 1 sk 1 mafia left at most for 7 total. 8 would be 1/3 scum.

(And now that Legacy is done I can devote more time here if needed. Those 8 hour days were soaking up my time on MS)
What about me?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3572 (isolation #107) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:47 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Hm? You gave your thoughts of everyone but me. I want to know your thoughts about me.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3583 (isolation #108) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:47 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok. Me haz teh hammerz!

=========[]

Vote: Kise

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3588 (isolation #109) » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Something tells me I am going to be the lynch today... T_T Well, if we assume there's one scum left and one sk, that means town will enter Night 8 with 3 townies, one SK and one scum. Then, everything's decided that night. Only way for town to win is that both scum and sk hit themselves during night (or at least one of them dies).

I know that there's little I can do against my lynch. But still, let's at least use this two weeks to prepare better for the next day (if there's a next day for town.)

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3627 (isolation #110) » Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SpyreX wrote:Rereading things from the flipped scum isos I'd eat the hat if SB-scum isn't some kind of BP.
I hope you like eating hats.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3631 (isolation #111) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Way to go, town. Keep lynching town, and you will lose before you know it.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3633 (isolation #112) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

A defence is kind of pointless when you've been lynched. :/

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3635 (isolation #113) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:52 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Hm? I believe I counted 4 votes on me, just the right amount for a happy mislynch.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3637 (isolation #114) » Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Btw, how could I be the SK if no one claimed to block me during the nights that there were no kills?

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3641 (isolation #115) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:58 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

If I would have been blocked by the bubble thing (that if I recall correctly was more of a jailkeeper than a roleblocker) I wouldn't have been able to get Spyrex' potion.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3644 (isolation #116) » Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:15 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

VP Baltar wrote:
Snow_Bunny wrote:If I would have been blocked by the bubble thing (that if I recall correctly was more of a jailkeeper than a roleblocker) I wouldn't have been able to get Spyrex' potion.
Pretty sure a roleblock wouldn't prevent receiving things, just abilities. At least that is how I would do it as a mod.
The thing is, as far as I know, it wasn't a roleblock but a jailkeep. And that can prevent me from receiving things.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3666 (isolation #117) » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

*sigh* I'm not known for my high activity in large games, btw. Just noting that.

I'm lost regarding some info in this game, and, if someone could remind me, is SpyreX confirmed town? Because I have this feeling from some time ago that he is scum. O wait, I just found the reasons why he can't be scum. Not the best, but I'll go along with them for now.

There's an interest thing I found on the doc thing. They both claimed half-doctors, and for that they are considered townie (having balls of steel or something like that). However, what if one is the SK and the other scum? One claimed first, claiming only half doctor. A CC wouldn't be a strong scumtell, as though the claim is odd, it's still possible. Then, the other, not knowing that the other one is actually lying, decides to go for the same, making it a good claim. So, I'm leaning towards one being the SK, and the other scum.

Vote: VP

I also didn't like that he commented that he knew he was roleblocked, when roleblockings aren't usually known to the player.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3679 (isolation #118) » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Again, mod, connection issues here, so I'm kind of LA for now.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3688 (isolation #119) » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:20 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Way to lose, town.

My bet VP is scum/SK. Either way, he's not town.

And, SpyreX, I hope you really like eating hats.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3789 (isolation #120) » Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:44 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Great game. Ha! I knew it! They were both lying with the doc claim! My scumhunting isn't the best out there, I grant you that, but my sixth sense is!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”