The Dark Goma Mafia: Massacre of the Cloth (Game Over)

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3425 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Kise »

Has the doublevotes ever appeared in the write-up?
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
SocioPath
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
SocioPath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3426 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by SocioPath »

Battle Mage not being the SK surprised me.

So I think the likely hood I blocked a kill the night before last is a not less likely.

Which left me with a few posible outcomes:
Either LF succefully protected me. (nothing I can work from)
Or the killer didn't submit a choice.

So I looked at the players, and chamber said he forgot to sumbit an action.
But that was just a back up plan, because I looked at every play who didn't post on the site at all between during the night or sometime before or after.

And there was one (only one) player that hadn't posted during that same chunk of time for an extended chunk.

Which was stark.

And there were still two kills. Oh well.

Either that or the mafia are the throat slitters, and I did block the (mafia) kill.
Aut Tace Aut Meliora Loquere Silentio.
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #3427 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by stark »

SocioPath wrote:Battle Mage not being the SK surprised me.

So I think the likely hood I blocked a kill the night before last is a not less likely.

Which left me with a few posible outcomes:
Either LF succefully protected me. (nothing I can work from)
Or the killer didn't submit a choice.

So I looked at the players, and chamber said he forgot to sumbit an action.
But that was just a back up plan, because I looked at every play who didn't post on the site at all between during the night or sometime before or after.

And there was one (only one) player that hadn't posted during that same chunk of time for an extended chunk.

Which was stark.

And there were still two kills. Oh well.

Either that or the mafia are the throat slitters, and I did block the (mafia) kill.

Sorry, sparknotes?
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3428 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

You forgot to say who you targeted there hun. Thats kind of important.

Can you just give a flat list of who you have targeted so far each night for convinence sake?
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3429 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by Kise »

Guess not.
Vote: Elmo
, although I love that red fuzzy ball of joy.

Yet…
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3430 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

I still think Elmo's rolename tied with the flavour of the mod is just wrong.

Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3431 (ISO) » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Vote Count (Page 138, Day 6)

Elmo
-3 (VP Baltar, Kise, Snow_Bunny)

Not Voting:
stark, LlamaFluff, Sajin, Elmo, SocioPath, chamber, Vaya, SpyreX

Note: With 12 whole votes available, it takes 7 to lynch. Deadline at the earliest is 12/17 at 8:15 am EST.

Last edited by curiouskarmadog on Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:32 am, edited 3 times in total.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3432 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:37 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

I prefer a Kise to Elmo lynch (to the extent where I would be fine hammering), I will explain when I dont have a meeting in ten minutes that I still need to get some notes together for.
Co-host of The USL Show
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3433 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:38 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Unvote

I'm willing to hear out Llama on this for now.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3434 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:09 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

I only have about 30 minutes right now, so I hope this is at least complete enough to encourage others to take a nice and close look at Kise to compare him to Elmo.

Wayyyy back during the whole day bomb thing, we had a few odd things from Kise
Hmm... If we get useful softclaims from all of Jordan's potential targets, I suggest bombing Snow Bunny (no hard feelings).
Him trying to pull out multiple claims D1 fairly subtely. Later he confirms that this was a serious suggestion, as DN had softclaimed saying he had a night, not day action.

Kise really isnt being productive either. He called Jordan scum early without a case, and called Sajin scum for not playing to meta. Later he does make a LoS though, and we have...

Scum on Sajin (meta), VPB (agressive), KK (agressive), milk (active lurking?), cicero (only talking about miller thing).

This just is wierd. Its this first mention of almost all these people as suspects. VPB/KK stand out the most as "agression" is the entirety of the stance. It almost seems like scum just sticking scum in their list.

Starting D2, he now is sure that SB and milk are scum. Too bad we dont get a case on either of them. Seems that SB is for not saying what the one shot, milk im assuming for not talking about the miller thing much. He isnt even taking a strong stance for either wagon, as there is a little bit of a push for each. He ends up throwing both those down for kscope though.

Later he defends dram on meta... out of time. More at an undisclosed time

Vote Kise
Co-host of The USL Show
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3435 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Kise »

This is the first time you've mentioned my name since September. I'm curious to know the inspiration behind such a sudden case.

Yet…
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3436 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:56 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

So is your defense "This came out of nowhere"?

Also inspiration is me liking your lynch more then the one being presented
Co-host of The USL Show
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3437 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:40 pm

Post by Kise »

Have a cupcake while you read.
LlamaFluff wrote:Wayyyy back during the whole day bomb thing, we had a few odd things from Kise
Kise wrote:Hmm... If we get useful softclaims from all of Jordan's potential targets, I suggest bombing Snow Bunny (no hard feelings).
Him trying to pull out multiple claims D1 fairly subtely. Later he confirms that this was a serious suggestion, as DN had softclaimed saying he had a night, not day action.
Can't blame me for trying to prevent Jordan from hastily killing people, as he ended up doing anyway. How else would people convince a trigger happy mofo not to kill them other than softclaims? He felt the need to make a decision quick (I believe he was close to being lynched) and he didn't have all the time in the world to simply study comments to assess who he thought most likely to be scum. I'm pretty sure I explained this.
Llama wrote:Kise really isnt being productive either. He called Jordan scum early without a case
Scum, or scummy? Better yet, I don't see either, but here is the case:
Kise wrote:Even though I need to see new developments, I'll give you my case on Jordan. The man speculated on my role & reason for wanting to be killed. Most of his earlier posts show how bloodthirsty he is to get me lynched, despite my joke about being Jester.
Fluff wrote:Later he does make a LoS though, and we have...

Scum on Sajin (meta), VPB (agressive), KK (agressive), milk (active lurking?), cicero (only talking about miller thing).

This just is wierd. Its this first mention of almost all these people as suspects.
You forgot to tell the nice folks that this was in my catch-up post. Careful how you make me look, Scar.
Fluff wrote:Starting D2, he now is sure that SB and milk are scum. Too bad we dont get a case on either of them.
Click those iso'd post so you can see what it is I'm commenting on.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 33#1908033

It wasn't confirmed that Spyrex gave SB the 1-shot cop potion, so I laughed about it and said ^ what you'll find in the above post. Then here comes milk with these scenarios that make SB more townie if she lets the others direct who she targets for the investigation. That whole post, milk is coming up with ways for SB to prove herself, and I didn't like it. In my mind, if you let someone direct their ability, what's to stop "outside forces" from roleblocking SB or having her target killed conveniently? Like I said, Llama, if you click these iso post, you'll be placed into the positions that evoked my comments. You can't judge me by iso because that's only viewing the output.
Seems that SB is for not saying what the one shot, milk im assuming for not talking about the miller thing much.
No, and no... just ask me. Or read my above post.
Later he defends dram on meta
The games he's town, I've known him to be active when questioning others. If he's scum, he'd usually just stand back and let the world tear itself down while nitpicking here and there. I'm only saying what I perceived as his meta now because it's proven inefficient.

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3438 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:42 pm

Post by Kise »

Kise wrote:I'm dying (pun intended ;)) to see my role take effect.
Nightkill me.

Yet…
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3439 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:07 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Kise wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:Wayyyy back during the whole day bomb thing, we had a few odd things from Kise
Kise wrote:Hmm... If we get useful softclaims from all of Jordan's potential targets, I suggest bombing Snow Bunny (no hard feelings).
Can't blame me for trying to prevent Jordan from hastily killing people, as he ended up doing anyway. How else would people convince a trigger happy mofo not to kill them other than softclaims? He felt the need to make a decision quick (I believe he was close to being lynched) and he didn't have all the time in the world to simply study comments to assess who he thought most likely to be scum. I'm pretty sure I explained this.
How is asking for softclaims preventing him from killing people? This is a game where everyone has some sort of a role, so its not really going to accomplish anything. I really can not even see an ultimate best-case scenario that stems from trying to do some sort of semi-mass soft-claim fest.

Trying to talk him down from making a quick kill and trying to get an idea of what roles are expendable are different.
Llama wrote:Kise really isnt being productive either. He called Jordan scum early without a case
Scum, or scummy? Better yet, I don't see either, but here is the case:
Kise wrote:Even though I need to see new developments, I'll give you my case on Jordan. The man speculated on my role & reason for wanting to be killed. Most of his earlier posts show how bloodthirsty he is to get me lynched, despite my joke about being Jester.
Its a case? Ok...

If you are encouraging softclaiming, I dont really get how him speculating on roles is a bad thing. Isnt that what you want from that in the end? Him to figure out what roles are so he makes the 'right' kill? I also dont really understand the last part. Sounds like "Wanted me lynched over a joke?" (which at this point I dont get why you didnt just get bombed there, would of been a better one it seems)
Fluff wrote:Later he does make a LoS though, and we have...

This just is wierd. Its this first mention of almost all these people as suspects.
You forgot to tell the nice folks that this was in my catch-up post. Careful how you make me look, Scar.
You still cant makes baseless accusations on weak reasoning. Why is agressive scummy? Why did you stop pushing Sajin? Also im the good guy, even if it takes a while to realize it.
Fluff wrote:Starting D2, he now is sure that SB and milk are scum. Too bad we dont get a case on either of them.
Click those iso'd post so you can see what it is I'm commenting on.

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 33#1908033

It wasn't confirmed that Spyrex gave SB the 1-shot cop potion, so I laughed about it and said ^ what you'll find in the above post. Then here comes milk with these scenarios that make SB more townie if she lets the others direct who she targets for the investigation. That whole post, milk is coming up with ways for SB to prove herself, and I didn't like it. In my mind, if you let someone direct their ability, what's to stop "outside forces" from roleblocking SB or having her target killed conveniently? Like I said, Llama, if you click these iso post, you'll be placed into the positions that evoked my comments. You can't judge me by iso because that's only viewing the output.
So milk was scum for trying to figure out a plan to clear someone as town? There could be things that interfere, but trying to clear a player is a *good* thing in my books. You never really pushed for either of their lynches though more then this. SB was even close to a lynch and you really didnt seem convinced enough to go along with that wagon.

Also are you trying to use your role to defend yourself? I already said im confident enough in my read here to hammer you, you going to flip scum/SK, the question is will I have my vote docked the next day.
Co-host of The USL Show
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3440 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:35 pm

Post by Kise »

LlamaFluff wrote:How is asking for softclaims preventing him from killing people?
I just told you why/how. So I ask again, how else do you stop a trigger happy mofo from killing you without softclaiming the usefulness of your role?
LlamaFluff wrote:If you are encouraging softclaiming, I dont really get how him speculating on roles is a bad thing.
FFS, click the post you just iso'd. It's easy not to understand what happened months ago, so just read how everything went down. I'm really not appreciating this rigidness from you. In a nutshell, my first posts ITT were jokes about being a jester that wins the game if nightkilled, plus I had the ability to kill at night. Twas a joke, but Jordan (and milk) believed it while pretty much everyone else knew I was only kidding around. Also in my first post, I said that if they wanted to prevent me from winning, they should lynch me right away. Jordan and milk continued searching for reasons why I should be lynched, which was shamelessly not limited to speculating on whether I could be lying and was really a townie that needed to die in order to enable something beneficial to the town. It was crazy. So, yeah. You might be best served if you just read the first few pages after I did the jester claim.
Fluff wrote:You still cant makes baseless accusations on weak reasoning. Why is agressive scummy? Why did you stop pushing Sajin? Also im the good guy, even if it takes a while to realize it.
I didn't vote for each of them. You should know it means to finger people with your suspicion. That's all it was. And, about Sajin, I'm not going to hound the guy every chance I get. I've had people ask me flat out if I was a Lyncher in previous games where I pester someone to death. So, no thanks. And I didn't stop pushing anything. Not long ago I had words for Sajin. By the way, Kublai should be enough proof of why aggression is found scummy. He was manufacturing a rage-like presence and I caught on -- called me a racist :lol: . It's just little extra BS, like trying to convey frustration, that makes suspect people's aggressiveness.
Fluff wrote:So milk was scum for trying to figure out a plan to clear someone as town?
Milk was scum for giving her scum buddy tips. It's a no brainer that milk isn't scum at this point, though.
Fluff wrote:You never really pushed for either of their lynches though more then this. SB was even close to a lynch and you really didnt seem convinced enough to go along with that wagon.
I'm not a bandwagoner, that's why. If I didn't care for the case on him, then I don't care for it. Seems to me like you're saying just because SB was close to being lynched, I should have hopped on it for the hell of it(?).
Fluff wrote:Also are you trying to use your role to defend yourself? I already said im confident enough in my read here to hammer you, you going to flip scum/SK, the question is will I have my vote docked the next day.
No. I'm trying to hint that it's in anti-town's best interest to have me lynched instead of kill me off so that they can't get caught easily. I said too much about my role, but I could care less if it meant anti-town would be scared to kill me. Elmo looks more SK than scum at this point, do you agree?

Yet…
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3441 (ISO) » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:40 pm

Post by Kise »

Wait, I read that wrong. Thought you said SP.
Fluff wrote:You never really pushed for either of their lynches though more then this. SB was even close to a lynch and you really didnt seem convinced enough to go along with that wagon.
Only thing I remember is her having a huge wagon on Day 1. Is that the one? I wasn't heavily suspicious of SB then. My eyes were on Sajin, VP, KK, cicero and milk. But if this wagon was past Day 1, let me know and I'll look it up. Honestly don't remember another time when SB had a lot of votes.

Yet…
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #3442 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:12 am

Post by stark »

We can deal with Kise v. LF tomorrow
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3443 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:46 am

Post by LlamaFluff »

Kise wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:How is asking for softclaims preventing him from killing people?
I just told you why/how. So I ask again, how else do you stop a trigger happy mofo from killing you without softclaiming the usefulness of your role?
Talk him down. You dont try and difuse a hostage situation by telling him to kill the guy standing next to you because he works in fast food and is useless
LlamaFluff wrote:If you are encouraging softclaiming, I dont really get how him speculating on roles is a bad thing.
FFS, click the post you just iso'd. It's easy not to understand what happened months ago, so just read how everything went down. I'm really not appreciating this rigidness from you. In a nutshell, my first posts ITT were jokes about being a jester that wins the game if nightkilled, plus I had the ability to kill at night. Twas a joke, but Jordan (and milk) believed it while pretty much everyone else knew I was only kidding around. Also in my first post, I said that if they wanted to prevent me from winning, they should lynch me right away. Jordan and milk continued searching for reasons why I should be lynched, which was shamelessly not limited to speculating on whether I could be lying and was really a townie that needed to die in order to enable something beneficial to the town. It was crazy. So, yeah. You might be best served if you just read the first few pages after I did the jester claim.
This has nothing to do with how a mass softclaim would of done more good then harm. Also still, you want people to lay down softclaims so jordan can hug bomb the one that benfits the town most. When you make a joke that you are a role that benifits the town to die, what do you really expect?
Fluff wrote:You still cant makes baseless accusations on weak reasoning. Why is agressive scummy? Why did you stop pushing Sajin? Also im the good guy, even if it takes a while to realize it.
I didn't vote for each of them. You should know it means to finger people with your suspicion. That's all it was. And, about Sajin, I'm not going to hound the guy every chance I get. I've had people ask me flat out if I was a Lyncher in previous games where I pester someone to death. So, no thanks. And I didn't stop pushing anything. Not long ago I had words for Sajin. By the way, Kublai should be enough proof of why aggression is found scummy. He was manufacturing a rage-like presence and I caught on -- called me a racist :lol: . It's just little extra BS, like trying to convey frustration, that makes suspect people's aggressiveness.
So... "I pushed Sajin when he wagon became popular" and "KK was scum so agression is scummy" are you basic justifications for throwing down one word cases on half a dozen people and never really doing anything to persue any of them?

Also agression is not scummy. If you lynch all agressive players you are going to lynch a vast majority of good town players.
Fluff wrote:So milk was scum for trying to figure out a plan to clear someone as town?
Milk was scum for giving her scum buddy tips. It's a no brainer that milk isn't scum at this point, though.
Yeah see... trying to clear people is a town tell.
I'm not a bandwagoner, that's why. If I didn't care for the case on him, then I don't care for it. Seems to me like you're saying just because SB was close to being lynched, I should have hopped on it for the hell of it(?).
Day two SB got a big wagon on them. You said that he was scum D2, so why no vote on him ever?
Fluff wrote:Also are you trying to use your role to defend yourself? I already said im confident enough in my read here to hammer you, you going to flip scum/SK, the question is will I have my vote docked the next day.
No. I'm trying to hint that it's in anti-town's best interest to have me lynched instead of kill me off so that they can't get caught easily. I said too much about my role, but I could care less if it meant anti-town would be scared to kill me. Elmo looks more SK than scum at this point, do you agree?
Ok so your defense is "anti-town would never want to NK me so dont lynch me?". Also nice little deflection on Elmo there. I think you are more scum, I think you are the right lynch, not Elmo.

@Stark - Its Kise vs Elmo as far as im concerned.
Co-host of The USL Show
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3444 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:29 am

Post by Kise »

LlamaFluff wrote:So is your defense "This came out of nowhere"?
LlamaFluff wrote:So milk was scum for trying to figure out a plan to clear someone as town?
LlamaFluff wrote:So... "I pushed Sajin when he wagon became popular" and "KK was scum so agression is scummy" are you basic justifications for throwing down one word cases on half a dozen people and never really doing anything to persue any of them?
LlamaFluff wrote:Ok so your defense is "anti-town would never want to NK me so dont lynch me?".
You know... if it weren't for the fact that these are yes/no questions, it'd be strawman.
LlamaFluff wrote:Starting D2, he now is sure that SB and milk are scum.

He isnt even taking a strong stance for either wagon, as there is a little bit of a push for each. He ends up throwing both those down for kscope though.
What's the insinuation here? I get the feeling you're connecting me to them, so be clear.
LlamaFluff wrote:Talk him down. You dont try and difuse a hostage situation by telling him to kill the guy standing next to you because he works in fast food and is useless
Wasn't gonna happen. He was ready to kamikaze right then and there because people had been piling votes on him.
LlamaFluff wrote:This has nothing to do with how a mass softclaim would of done more good then harm.
Yes it does. You are not putting yourself in the same experience from months ago. You are simply reading my isolated posts. You can't view the entire street if you're only looking westward. It's confusing to simply read my iso post because I may not have quoted the person I was responding to, so you have no idea what they said that prompted me to respond as I did. It has everything to do with the massclaim.
LlamaFluff wrote:Also still, you want people to lay down softclaims so jordan can hug bomb the one that benfits the town most.
Least would be a better choice of words, here. Or unbelievable.
LlamaFluff wrote:When you make a joke that you are a role that benifits the town to die, what do you really expect?
I expect it to be RVS, homey. Which came waaaay earlier before Jordan decided to be a suicide bomber.
LlamaFluff wrote:Also agression is not scummy. If you lynch all agressive players you are going to lynch a vast majority of good town players.
I didn't want to lynch them. I pointed my finger at them. And why would I want to lynch those people when I wasn't fully caught up? I was doing a PbP read through but I had not finished, so I posted my thoughts on the game from what I did manage to read. Again, the aggression shown from KK and VP caught my attention so I made note of it.
LlamaFluff wrote:Yeah see... trying to clear people is a town tell.
Not until you flip town.
LlamaFluff wrote:Day two SB got a big wagon on them. You said that he was scum D2, so why no vote on him ever?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 31#1908631
My next post was this: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 01#1914401

I'm really not favoring how you're trying to make me look here. I didn't put SB closer to a lynch until she spilled the beans to determine whether it was still worth voting her. My time became an issue so I had to bounce. Simple as.
Fluff wrote:Also nice little deflection on Elmo there. I think you are more scum, I think you are the right lynch, not Elmo.
So you'd never vote for elmo? (Yes, I purposely did one of your quasistrawmans there)

Point I'm getting at is that scum always try to find ways to get rid of those that jeopardize them when NK'd. Same thing happened to me when I claimed PGO in another game; scum felt disgruntled about it, later tacked votes on when the opportunity came to lynch me (
hush, Sajin
). By default, my eye is raised when a PGO-like role is desired for lynch instead. A suspicion of me suddenly springs up from out of nowhere from someone who has not mentioned me since September.

This case you have on me, as far as me "being unproductive" and having "questionable suspicions" and "failing to vote at opportune times," can this not be applied to other players currently living? I can think of 3 off the top of my head, but I'll let you answer. It's not deflection, BTW. It's compare and contrast.

Yet…
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3445 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Kise wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote:So is your defense "This came out of nowhere"?
LlamaFluff wrote:So milk was scum for trying to figure out a plan to clear someone as town?
LlamaFluff wrote:So... "I pushed Sajin when he wagon became popular" and "KK was scum so agression is scummy" are you basic justifications for throwing down one word cases on half a dozen people and never really doing anything to persue any of them?
LlamaFluff wrote:Ok so your defense is "anti-town would never want to NK me so dont lynch me?".
You know... if it weren't for the fact that these are yes/no questions, it'd be strawman.
More of rhetorical "damn that was a scummy answer" statements.
LlamaFluff wrote:Starting D2, he now is sure that SB and milk are scum.

He isnt even taking a strong stance for either wagon, as there is a little bit of a push for each. He ends up throwing both those down for kscope though.
What's the insinuation here? I get the feeling you're connecting me to them, so be clear.
You are not exhibiting any real conviction to your suspects. You call two people scum, vote neither of them despite a wagon on one appearing, and then end up doing a "lolz wagon" vote on town to end the day. Not "connecting" you as a partner to either. I am connection you as scum trying to just push along wagons of town (at worse other anti-town in SB) without being an active part of them or investing much.
LlamaFluff wrote:Talk him down. You dont try and difuse a hostage situation by telling him to kill the guy standing next to you because he works in fast food and is useless
Wasn't gonna happen. He was ready to kamikaze right then and there because people had been piling votes on him.
Votes were coming off. You still havent explained how having a mass soft-claim outwieghs him just making an educated kill. What roles were "expendable" to you?
LlamaFluff wrote:This has nothing to do with how a mass softclaim would of done more good then harm.
Yes it does. You are not putting yourself in the same experience from months ago. You are simply reading my isolated posts. You can't view the entire street if you're only looking westward. It's confusing to simply read my iso post because I may not have quoted the person I was responding to, so you have no idea what they said that prompted me to respond as I did. It has everything to do with the massclaim.
What possible benifit did a massclaim serve? You either are going to out half a dozen roles or have one scummy player get killed without massclaim. I would rather have someone die. Isnt that how you play a night vig at least?
LlamaFluff wrote:Also still, you want people to lay down softclaims so jordan can hug bomb the one that benfits the town most.
Least would be a better choice of words, here. Or unbelievable.
Thats a poor plan
LlamaFluff wrote:Also agression is not scummy. If you lynch all agressive players you are going to lynch a vast majority of good town players.
I didn't want to lynch them. I pointed my finger at them. And why would I want to lynch those people when I wasn't fully caught up? I was doing a PbP read through but I had not finished, so I posted my thoughts on the game from what I did manage to read. Again, the aggression shown from KK and VP caught my attention so I made note of it.[/quote]

Why is aggression scummy even?

LlamaFluff wrote:Day two SB got a big wagon on them. You said that he was scum D2, so why no vote on him ever?
http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 31#1908631
My next post was this: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 01#1914401

I'm really not favoring how you're trying to make me look here. I didn't put SB closer to a lynch until she spilled the beans to determine whether it was still worth voting her. My time became an issue so I had to bounce. Simple as.
So then as soon as the one shot was explained you thought SB was town? Im just not sure whats going on here with your reads on the two of them. SB was scum for not saying what she had at first, and then when she claimed milk was scum for trying to direct the shot, so you voted for kscope instead of either to get a lynch?

I can sort of see you leaving SB alone (although why not voting before the claim still confuses me) but your logic says milk remained scum in that scenario. Either way you refused to try and get a suspect lynched.
Fluff wrote:Also nice little deflection on Elmo there. I think you are more scum, I think you are the right lynch, not Elmo.
So you'd never vote for elmo? (Yes, I purposely did one of your quasistrawmans there)
There is one scenario where I would not be voting you today, and it doesnt appear to be happening.
Point I'm getting at is that scum always try to find ways to get rid of those that jeopardize them when NK'd. Same thing happened to me when I claimed PGO in another game; scum felt disgruntled about it, later tacked votes on when the opportunity came to lynch me (
hush, Sajin
). By default, my eye is raised when a PGO-like role is desired for lynch instead. A suspicion of me suddenly springs up from out of nowhere from someone who has not mentioned me since September.
By the same merit though its like claiming BP. No one (town or scum) will kill you, and anyone who wants to lynch you for being scummy you can just call OMGUS on.
This case you have on me, as far as me "being unproductive" and having "questionable suspicions" and "failing to vote at opportune times," can this not be applied to other players currently living? I can think of 3 off the top of my head, but I'll let you answer. It's not deflection, BTW. It's compare and contrast.
Thats an oversimplification of my case on you
Co-host of The USL Show
StarKiss
StarKiss
Goon
StarKiss
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3446 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by StarKiss »

LlamaFluff wrote:What roles were "expendable" to you?
Sylvester Stallone. Jet Li. Jason Statham.
LlamaFluff wrote:What possible benifit did a massclaim serve? You either are going to out half a dozen roles or have one scummy player get killed without massclaim. I would rather have someone die. Isnt that how you play a night vig at least?
We're going in circles here. Told you already this was my idea to prevent Jordan from killing one of his suspects if they had vital roles to town.... where'd you get vig from?
LlamaFluff wrote:Thats a poor plan
Never said I was rich.
LlamaFluff wrote:Why is aggression scummy even?
Image Comprehend what has already been said by me. There is your answer. I've gone over VP and KK's aggressiveness already.
LlamaFluff wrote:So then as soon as the one shot was explained you thought SB was town?
Nah, but Spyrex gave her an investigation 1-shot so why let that go to waste by lynching her? I was still suspicious of SB due to the perceived SB-milk connection I thought was present. Milk flipping town last night does better for SB's position, but before milk died, I never dropped the suspicion.
LlamaFluff wrote:so you voted for kscope instead of either to get a lynch?
Don't act like you wouldn't neither. He was less productive than you claim I am. Iso his post. Tell me what you think of his post. If you come to discover that you can't get a read on him, you've done good. That's why he was lynched. He'd constantly ignore what was addressed to him and had an obsession with hammering.
LlamaFluff wrote:I can sort of see you leaving SB alone (although why not voting before the claim still confuses me)
V/LA. Click the link!
LlamaFluff wrote:but your logic says milk remained scum in that scenario.
Nah, was still suspicious of SB up until last night.
LlamaFluff wrote:By the same merit though its like claiming BP. No one (town or scum) will kill you
Not until the doctor dies. Then the coast is clear for mafia to slay the royal highness.
LlamaFluff wrote:and anyone who wants to lynch you for being scummy you can just call OMGUS on.
But I'm not. I haven't called you scummy [yet].
LlamaFluff wrote:Thats an oversimplification of my case on you
Answer, por favor. Or if I'm oversimplifying, then what is your case on me in a few words? And then... well, I'll let you know after.
Starbuck + Kise = Pure Awesome
Don't forget Dram :(
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3447 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:22 pm

Post by Kise »

Sorry, that was me.

Yet…
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3448 (ISO) » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:39 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

More later on Kise....

but arent there supposed to be other people playing this game?
Co-host of The USL Show
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3449 (ISO) » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:37 am

Post by SpyreX »

I've been gone.

RIGHT NOW, I am not in support of a Kise lynch. He is one of the ones that has to go before lylo but as it sits I'm not diggin' it.

Have we had the updated compilation of night actions, etc?
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”