The Dark Goma Mafia: Massacre of the Cloth (Game Over)

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:34 am

Post by SpyreX »

If we're aiming at Strangle I'm thinking SB.
If we're aiming at mafia I'm thinking Sajin.

At this point I would be surprised if there are two mafia left but JUST IN CASE I think I'd prefer mafia.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:02 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Im not going to disagree with a Sajin lynch being one that should eventually happen. I just think Kise-Sajin is going to be the last two lynches, and due to the role of Kise, want that lynch to happen first. In the offchance that Kise or Sajin are town, lynching Kise second can have catastrophic results if he doesnt agree to self-hammer.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:51 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Ok, I read D6 Llama vs Kise, and my first impression is that it was town vs town. However, after a second read, Kise gives me bad vibes. Llama indeed found some good points against Kise, and his answers aren't good enough (like, for example, why he didn't voted for me on D2 if he thought I was scum.)

So, for now,
Vote: Kise
Taking a long break from mafia games.

In honor of Erika Furudo, my first scum win (Umineko Mafia).
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:36 pm

Post by Vaya »

SpyreX wrote:If we're aiming at Strangle I'm thinking SB.
If we're aiming at mafia I'm thinking Sajin.

At this point I would be surprised if there are two mafia left but JUST IN CASE I think I'd prefer mafia.
I don't see how that's reasoning to go after mafia today, I'd think we'd want to be sure to eliminate a kill source and focus on the SK first. Not that I think there's two mafia left or anything.

I still don't think the strangler's Bunny, I'm really thinking Kise is the SK and that he should be the lynch for today.

BTW, last night, I tried to investigate Kise, but got no result. It seems though that this is likely just because of the difficultly I've been having investigating without my brother here, and not because of anyone else.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:04 pm

Post by Kise »

Llama, why should I self-hammer? Never said I was a bomb, silly.

Unvote

Waiting on stark's answer. And... his hammer.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:20 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

VBP: Drawing attention so early in the game is not good for a SK. Do you think I would have claimed miller if I were a SK? For what point?

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:00 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Gambit. I already pointed out WAAAAAY back when you claimed that claiming miller was recently done by KK scum with very successful results. You've survived this long, so it clearly was not the death sentence you were making it out to be.

Why was your initial read of Kise v. Llama town on town, but second read changed that? Did you miss information on your first read?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Snow_Bunny »

VP Baltar wrote:Gambit. I already pointed out WAAAAAY back when you claimed that claiming miller was recently done by KK scum with very successful results. You've survived this long, so it clearly was not the death sentence you were making it out to be.

Why was your initial read of Kise v. Llama town on town, but second read changed that? Did you miss information on your first read?
1. I'm not that good to make such a gambit, btw. I appreciate you think so highly of me, but truth is that I'm not that good... yet.

2. Well, it's not that I missed information, it's that a second, deeper read gave me a scum gut read on Kise.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I don't see how that's reasoning to go after mafia today, I'd think we'd want to be sure to eliminate a kill source and focus on the SK first. Not that I think there's two mafia left or anything.

I still don't think the strangler's Bunny, I'm really thinking Kise is the SK and that he should be the lynch for today.

BTW, last night, I tried to investigate Kise, but got no result. It seems though that this is likely just because of the difficultly I've been having investigating without my brother here, and not because of anyone else.
Lets break it down and look at it:

9 left, assumation: 1 SK, 2 scum, 6 town.

Assuming no doc protects or cross-kills:

1.) We lynch town:
6 alive, 2 scum, 1 sk. At this point we're almost looking at a prisioners dilemma. We HAVE to lynch scum.

2.) We lynch scum:
6 alive, 1 scum, 1 sk. Depending on the kills, this is going to be a slam dunk.

3.) We lynch the sk:
7 alive, 2 scum. All but guaranteed the kill will NOT be in the subset of (sajin, sb, kise, stark). Two shots to find the scum in there.

Hmmm.... Yea, I guess its a wash either way.

If kise is scum he's lying about what his role does.
If kise is the SK AND telling the truth about what his role does the game could end tomorrow.
If kise is town (which of that group I still lean) then we're in the nasty world.

Further I'm duh not impressed with sb's business at all. IF I'm wrong and sb is scum the whole gambit makes a lot of sense. Even if the "I wouldn't do that" argument was there...KK sure as hell would of.
Show

Proud member of BaM
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Kise wrote:Llama, why should I self-hammer? Never said I was a bomb, silly.
Cause no one loses a vote.

Lets say my theory of VPB and Spy do not count for their faction (and lets assume they are confirmed town, even though in all actuallity only one of them can be anti-town). That aside, we can get in trouble if we enter a day with VPBmafia, townie X, Spy, SK and one of the town players have no vote. Well at that point scum can just force a no lynch and win out.

If you are town and self-hammer when you are going to be lynched (today), it prevents that from ever happening.

Guys Kise lynch over Sajin lynch today. Seriously.
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by Vaya »

@SpyreX
All of that is assuming, of course, that there are two mafia still alive, which I really don't feel is likely.
SpyreX wrote: Further I'm duh not impressed with sb's business at all. IF I'm wrong and sb is scum the whole gambit makes a lot of sense. Even if the "I wouldn't do that" argument was there...KK sure as hell would of.
Sorry Spy, sometimes I have trouble understanding what you're saying. Are you saying you don't believe bunny is scum anymore?

I really do think that today, we should be lynching Kise. I suspect that he is likely telling the truth about what his role does though, whatever his alignment may be. Looking back at him in iso, he does seem to hint towards it at least once.
Kise wrote:Nah I have a vote. Was waiting for the votecount to see if anyone would point out that I was lying.

BTW if I get nightkilled, lynch the person that becomes voteless that next day.
So either, we should make someone else we think is scum hammer(Sajin, prob), or, as Llama suggests, have Kise self-hammer.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Post by SpyreX »

If I'm wrong about SB being the SK. I'm fairly confident we're going to see a no-town flip.

I thought Kise CONTROLLED the vote of the person who hammered him?
Show

Proud member of BaM
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Vaya »

Yeah, he said he possessed his killer's vote the next day. I guess he meant in the quote I posted that the person who couldn't vote on their own was his killer.

About Bunny, I still don't think she's the SK, and I
really
don't think she's mafia. I actually believe you made a post earlier in the game after dram's death where you came to the conclusion that SB wasn't scum with dram, and I had the same impression.

And actually, I do find what Bunny said earlier about her not being the sort of player to come up with this miller story to be a decent point. Maybe if she had buddies, they could have put her up to it, but I don't see her coming up with it on her own.

I will say though that it seems that the SK is one of Bunny and Kise, and if I'm wrong about Kise, I'm most likely wrong about bunny and she is probably the SK.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by SpyreX »

I will concede that my stance on SB has shifted quite a bit. I'm not sure if its confirmation bias making me just determined that she's scum from the play or what but, yea, I 100% do not want her alive at lylo.

If Kise is town, he's telling the truth about his role. Thus, I absolutely do NOT want him to self-hammer - in fact I think we need to utilize it by having someone else scummy (SB HINT HINT) do the hammer so Kise can control the vote tomorrow,

If Kise is scum, he's lying about his role. Period.

If Kise is SK, it could go either way - although the only way that is bad is if Kise is SK and two scum left AND a kill tonight AND Kise opts to make the scum win AND town was the hammer on Kise.

So... yea.

If we are going with Kise (which I don't like) I am emphatically pushing for one of SB, Sajin, Stark to be the hammer.
Show

Proud member of BaM
Vaya
Vaya
Goon
Vaya
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:52 pm

Post by Vaya »

I'll agree with you that Kise shouldn't self hammer, if he's town, we should take advantage of his ability. I'm fine with either Bunny or Sajin hammering, with a preference toward Sajin.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 3:06 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

Vote Count (Page 143, Day 7)

Kise
-3 (LlamaFluff, Vaya, Snow_Bunny)
Sajin -2 (SpyreX, VP Baltar)
Snow_Bunny -1 (stark)

Not Voting:
chamber, Sajin, Kise

Note: You get 2 WEEKS, Deadline will be at the earliest 12/24, 8:15AM. I realize that it is xmas eve, but you havent gone to deadline in weeks, better get lynching fast. With 9 whole votes available, it takes 5 to lynch.

Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:53 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

SpyreX wrote:

Lets break it down and look at it:

9 left, assumation: 1 SK, 2 scum, 6 town.

Assuming no doc protects or cross-kills:

1.) We lynch town:
6 alive, 2 scum, 1 sk. At this point we're almost looking at a prisioners dilemma. We HAVE to lynch scum.

2.) We lynch scum:
6 alive, 1 scum, 1 sk. Depending on the kills, this is going to be a slam dunk.

3.) We lynch the sk:
7 alive, 2 scum. All but guaranteed the kill will NOT be in the subset of (sajin, sb, kise, stark). Two shots to find the scum in there.

Hmmm.... Yea, I guess its a wash either way.

If kise is scum he's lying about what his role does.
If kise is the SK AND telling the truth about what his role does the game could end tomorrow.
If kise is town (which of that group I still lean) then we're in the nasty world.

Further I'm duh not impressed with sb's business at all. IF I'm wrong and sb is scum the whole gambit makes a lot of sense. Even if the "I wouldn't do that" argument was there...KK sure as hell would of.
You fail at numbers. You start with 9 players, and after lynching someone there's still 9 players (in case 1 and 3).

And, I can hammer, if that makes you happy.

Unvote.

Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:25 am

Post by Sajin »

I really do not see why I am being pressured when I was the counter wagon to a scum wagon that most of the dead scum were all on. So I am unlikely mafia.

Additionally I was roleblocked so not the SK.

So I fail to see how I am likely at all.

Spyrex, your logic is faulty. I am scummy because I did not say anything and now I am scummy because I did not say what you wished to hear. I recieved no PM about a potion so how can I claim anything? You yourself were in BM's bastard game and so was our mod. Perhaps the mod took a note from that game with Vi's power. Alternatively perhaps it granted something passive.

I think Kise is likely scum here.

After that I think VP Baltar. There is no reason that sociopath should not have been protected. Especially considering the floundering VP did with his claim of not protecting.

Chamber is town. Llama is town. Spyrex is town but using bad logic. Vaya is town.

Kise or VP Baltar is the SK

Stark is number 3 on my list and is likely mafia.

I have no qualms hammering Kise.

Spyrex your numbers are off. 4 mafia dead, 1 3rd party dead. 24 people. I figure 1 sk 1 mafia left at most for 7 total. 8 would be 1/3 scum.

(And now that Legacy is done I can devote more time here if needed. Those 8 hour days were soaking up my time on MS)
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:31 am

Post by chamber »

Sajin wrote:I really do not see why I am being pressured when I was the counter wagon to a scum wagon that most of the dead scum were all on. So I am unlikely mafia.

Spyrex, your logic is faulty. I am scummy because I did not say anything and now I am scummy because I did not say what you wished to hear. I recieved no PM about a potion so how can I claim anything? You yourself were in BM's bastard game and so was our mod. Perhaps the mod took a note from that game with Vi's power. Alternatively perhaps it granted something passive.

After that I think VP Baltar. There is no reason that sociopath should not have been protected. Especially considering the floundering VP did with his claim of not protecting.

Chamber is town. Llama is town. Spyrex is town but using bad logic. Vaya is town.

Spyrex your numbers are off. 4 mafia dead, 1 3rd party dead. 24 people. I figure 1 sk 1 mafia left at most for 7 total. 8 would be 1/3 scum.

(And now that Legacy is done I can devote more time here if needed. Those 8 hour days were soaking up my time on MS)
8 isn't completely out of the question given that (nearly)every player has a useful ability and that one of those wasn't strictly scum as far as we know. I hope its 1 and 1 left, bu I'd rather play like its 2 and 1 left.

Vote Kise.
I'm happy with this vote.
Taking a break from the site.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:10 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Sajin, which night were you roleblocked again? (I'm lazy right now)

Also, if Sajin is town, looking at the competing wagons he's referring to, I'd put money on SB scum, Kise-SK.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:14 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Sajin wrote:I really do not see why I am being pressured when I was the counter wagon to a scum wagon that most of the dead scum were all on. So I am unlikely mafia.

What about me?

Sajin
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Sajin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:52 am

Post by Sajin »

N1: Plum; 2 Kills; No Strangling.
N2: Elmo; 2 Kills
N3: Sajin; 2 Kills
N4: Battle Mage; 1 Kill; No Throat Slit
N5: stark; 2 Kills
N6 I will tentatively put chamber on the list for sociopath's roleblocks.

@Snowbunny- What is your motivation for asking me that question? I find it odd to ask someone if you yourself are suspicious to them.
"Against logic there is no armor like ignorance."
Snow_Bunny
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Snow_Bunny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:47 am

Post by Snow_Bunny »

Hm? You gave your thoughts of everyone but me. I want to know your thoughts about me.

SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 9:00 am

Post by SpyreX »

SB wrote:You fail at numbers. You start with 9 players, and after lynching someone there's still 9 players (in case 1 and 3).

And, I can hammer, if that makes you happy.

Unvote.
OHH SNAP I DO

Except the first number is the total number of players. So, swing and a miss.

Well done though.

---

hmm... you are right. You're off the list for now.

Unvote, Vote: Kise

However:
Sajin wrote:Spyrex, your logic is faulty. I am scummy because I did not say anything and now I am scummy because I did not say what you wished to hear. I recieved no PM about a potion so how can I claim anything? You yourself were in BM's bastard game and so was our mod. Perhaps the mod took a note from that game with Vi's power. Alternatively perhaps it granted something passive.

Saying nothing when asked doesn't give good vibes. You've been, to put it lightly, coasting.

VP being scum means the scum did something REALLY funny. Either VP is the SK and only the SK was given a fake claim or he's scum and the other scums didn't fake?

Not to mention the parity between llama and VP. The only reason I'd be concerned at ALL is the fact both are still alive but not even that is enough for me to really worry.

----

So, when its time, SB hammers Kise, go from there.
Show

Proud member of BaM
stark
stark
commie scum
stark
commie scum
commie scum

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:57 am

Post by stark »

I have a theory.

Vaya, why did you and plum investigate Tubby in the first place?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”