MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #50 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Yay Zorblag!

The thing about me voting Papa was just a little joke. He and I have played several games together...nothing more than that. Oh and MiteyMouse is a she!
The more I see, the less I know
The more I'd like to let it go.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:30 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

I have played several games with Papa Zito and Zorblag. I have also played with Hohum but, I'm not sure he counts as he is the mod and all.

Papa...are you going to give us your reasons....plaese.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

I've been thinking about what Zorblag said and the connections that we all have had to each other before this game. It's very likely that one of us that have played a lot with others in this game are probably not the choosen one. That might narrow it down a bit. As, we want to keep that person alive....having them alive is a big asset to us.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Nuwen wrote:I was just kicked out of college and have spent the last few days inside of a bottle, please don't expect much from me right now. I'm sorry.
Oh god...I'm so sorry Nuwen...
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:23 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Remember that I'm L/VA until Sunday...have a good week everyone!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #199 (isolation #7) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hi everyone...sorry for my absence. I'm back a bit early and just catching up.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #202 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

TDC wrote:
MiteyMouse wrote:I've been thinking about what Zorblag said and the connections that we all have had to each other before this game. It's very likely that one of us that have played a lot with others in this game are probably not the choosen one. That might narrow it down a bit. As, we want to keep that person alive....having them alive is a big asset to us.
Why would we want to keep someone alive who we think is not the Chosen?
I meant that we want to keep the choosen one alive...not people that are not the choosen one. I was unclear there.
Zorblag wrote:Actually, another question for everyone in the game: If you had to choose any 4 of the following players to exclude as the chosen who would you pick and why?
I'd pick:
Papa Zito...I've played several games with him and he's a very good player and looks oh so Town, even when he's Scum.
Afatchic...random here but, she stands out for me...I've seen her around and love her name!
BloodCovenent...completely random
TDC...again random...
Zorblag wrote:Herodotus, do you have any experience with Papa Zito? Same question in reverse to Papa Zito.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Zorblag...should this worry me? Let me explain to everyone else here what I mean. In Newbie 749, the Troll was replaced in and he was Scum with Albert B Rampage. He asked almost the same question to Albert who, was his Scum partner. He explained it in his post game analysis as a way to get a message to Albert. I'm not ready to vote for you yet Zorblag but, it is noted!
Zorblag wrote:Ah, and it looks like hohum did set up Quicktopics for pairs in Open 142. Based on that (well, and rule 11) I would expect that the scum have a Quicktopic that replacements can look at.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
I played in 142 and hohum did set up quick topics for us...
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #208 (isolation #9) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:31 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

afatchic wrote:
MM wrote:Afatchic...random here but, she stands out for me...I've seen her around and love her name!
Would you like it as much if it was a guy? :)
Oh my...I'm sorry! I would still like it but, not as much...hehehe!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #214 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:19 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Zorblag wrote:Herodotus, do you have any experience with Papa Zito? Same question in reverse to Papa Zito.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Papa Zito wrote:i think Herodotus is a pretty cool guy. eh hunts the scum and doesn't afraid of anything.
I'm not quite sure what to make of this but, as I explained before Zorblag left messages to his partner in a previous game that we played together in. I'm just wondering if he and Papa are sending messages to each other here? It just seems odd that Papa would throw that in. Maybe it's a Scum code?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #216 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:29 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Papa Zito wrote:The "pretty cool guy... doesn't afraid of anything" is a meme, Mitey. I'm very much in favor of Ash/Raivann(Nuwen) as our scum, and Herodotus seems to be thinking along the same lines.
Oh, I see, you're cuddling with him? I think I'm happy with my vote right now!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #219 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:23 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

BloodCovenent wrote:
MiteyMouse wrote:
Papa Zito wrote:The "pretty cool guy... doesn't afraid of anything" is a meme, Mitey. I'm very much in favor of Ash/Raivann(Nuwen) as our scum, and Herodotus seems to be thinking along the same lines.
Oh, I see, you're cuddling with him? I think I'm happy with my vote right now!
I'm not liking your play style MM. You say you're happy with your vote. But that was your RVS vote, do you have any case on Papa Zito? Do you have a gut read on anyone else? Do you have suspicions on anyone else? I've said this once, right after you went V/LA, and i'm hereby requesting your opinion on the matter.
BloodCovenent wrote:

Another thing that stood out to me is MightyMouse. We're four, now five
(no nine)
pages into the game, and you mentioned one thing only, from page three. Could we get some content? It seems like all your doing is IIOA. Here, here, here, Well... no content here, and here. When you're going to be V/LA, at least make a post where you catch up. You haven't done so yet. You have given us practically nothing to work with right now.
Now, i have not added your more recent posts, however, none of them seem to have much value to them at the moment.
You don't like my playstyle...that is fine. Would you like it better if I took off my random vote and revoted Papa? Just because it wa a random vote does not mean that I cannot vote for that person later on in the game...

I have voiced my suspicions...I have not had a chance to build full cases yet but, I have said at least twice that I suspect Zorblag and now Papa Zito as well. Is that not good enough for you or are you not reading my posts? You do say that you haven't taken the recent one's into account...have you read them?

And yes, we are at 9 pages...I left at the start of page 5 and posted on page 9...the pages that did not have me posting were when I was away. I always have trouble at the start of games and, I did not post much but, I'd like to think that what I have posted since I got back is at the very least worth reading.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #227 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Welcome to the game ED!!

Ok Zorblag...what do you propose the we do with this information?

If I remember correctly, you would like to get rid of the people with the most exclusions first...please correct me if I'm wrong here. Now, it is potentially a good plan but, a few issues with it that I'd like to voice.

Firstly, can we trust that everyone is telling the truth? Presuming that there are 2 Scum here, if they lied and put the choosen on both of their lists then we could be lining the choosen up to die.

Secondly, are we looking at lynching the people with the most exclusions as opposed to looking for the Scum or are we using this as a worst case scenario in case we can't decide on a lynch? I would personally rather have us look for Scum right now and perhaps, keep this in the back of our minds...and this could be because one of the people that I suspect the most is the one proposing it.

@Hohum...can the Scum talk during the Day?

no
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #228 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:33 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Herodotus wrote:
@MM:
Pointing out the part about Troll's question for me and PZ was good. Is there anyone else from that game in this game, or just Zorblag and yourself? Could someone link to it?
http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10695
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #246 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:41 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Special Ed wrote:
Zorblag wrote:Hmm, actually, in an attempt to put 2 and 2 and 3 together to make sure I get 7, Special Ed, how did you learn about the opening in this game? Who in the game do you have previous experience with? I have reason to think that you must be familiar with hohum from another context (the other place(s) you play mafia springs to mind) and I wonder if you don't know MiteyMouse from somewhere as well. It doesn't help me decide if you're scum but it helps me get my bearings with you.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
I apologize. I'm quite familiar with mitey from games on Facebook, Straight Dope, Giraffe, and Idlemafia, and Did you play in that game on Domebo too, Mitey?
No Ed...I actually haven't played at Straight Dope either.

Sorry guys, I probably should have mentioned that Ed and I know each other.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #251 (isolation #16) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:46 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

I've played in a lot of games. Probably way more then my skill level would indicate. Here's my Wiki... http://www.mafiagameswiki.com/mafiaWiki/MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #252 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Happy ScumDay Hohum!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #291 (isolation #18) » Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

I'm a bit tipsy right now so I'm appologizing in advance.

With Hohum confirming that the Scum cannot talk during the Day and Zorblag replacing in, the few messages that I saw about Herodotus with Papa and Zorblag don't look good to me. I have to think about this some more. I don't think that the messages were to confirm bussing but, something else. I'm watching you boys...

Papa...I was thinking on your post about having the Choosen on die and this just turning into a regular Mafia game. From reading the PMs at the start of the game thread, killing the Choosen is one of the /winCons of the Scum. Do you really think that it's not important to keep them alive?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #303 (isolation #19) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Yeah Zorblag...I seem to have become a bit tunnel visioned.

My vote for Papa is due to both him cuddling and the idea that he is less likely to be the chosen. More than that it is the idea that you he and Zorblag are switching codes back and forth about Herodotus.

I agree that the chosen is important and it would be better to keep them alive at this point. I'm willing to go along with the lynching of one of us with the higher amount of exclusions. I do think that this should be a secondary considereation though and that Scum hunting should come first. Which is kind of funny coming from me I know.

I'm going to be doing a better read but, it may not be until tomorrow after work. As, I said, I think that I have gotten tunnelled and want to look at the thread with fresh eyes tomorrow.

Now as a personal aside. The Deadline is the start of my Birthda...it would make me sad if I was to die on my Birthday...hehehe!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #307 (isolation #20) » Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:00 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Special Ed wrote:
MiteyMouse wrote:
My vote for Papa is due to both him cuddling and the idea that he is less likely to be the chosen. More than that it is the idea that you he and Zorblag are switching codes back and forth about Herodotus.
Do you not think it was possible that Zorb was passing a message about Papa to Herod?
Oh dear...you are welcomed to mock me but, that did not occur to me... :oops:

Yeah...fresh eyes are necessary.

And Ed...I told you way back when that my play style here is quite different than when you usually see of me.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #347 (isolation #21) » Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:29 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Special Ed wrote:
Zorblag wrote:What is MiteyMouse's username for the facebook games? Is it still MiteyMouse? I'm looking through the Superhero game and not finding her at all thus far.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
oh, sorry, It's Mandi. I hope she doesn't mind me giving that information up, but I suppose she references it enough on the mafia sites that it's OK. I'm Andy if that interests you at all. and my wiki is here
Hey Ed...if I ever meet you and give you a random kick to the shins, remember this moment...hehehe!

I have to say that I'm glad that we got one of the Scummies. Though I was surprised. I was pretty sure with my suspicions...oh well, going to have to rethink things now.

Somebody asked about my suspicions about Papa now that we've had a Scum flip. Well, besides Papa's early vote it really doesn't make sense as him being part of the pair. Not that I can see right now anyways. And me having a vote on Papa was thinking that he an Zorblag were the team. I'm going to have to really rethink this whole thing.

I have the next few days off of work and will be able to really look at things here.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #355 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:32 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Working on it as we speak Zorblag!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #356 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 11:03 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

I was looking at Raivann and Nuwen's posts in isolation and there wasn't a whole bunch to work with here. I was hoping to find some interactions and stuff but, again not a lot.

So, I went back and started looking at the people that voted for him as, it is likely that there was some bussing going on here.

Zorblag...well he started up the votes on Raivann here. Now, this is because he thought that Raiv was the least likely to be the Chosen and that's fair. I also think that you did pass a code and I think that I know what it is now...hehehe!

Herodotus...he looks probably the most Pro Town of all of you right now. Also, the fact that Raivann's vote was on him makes me want to stay far, far away from him!

Papa Zito...the infamous third voter that he himself speaks of early in the thread. He placed a really early vote for Nuwen and then moved it. Came back to be the third voter. He also has Nuwen on his exclude list. Argues strongly against not lynching someone that is potentially chosen. One of these things I'm willing to overlook however all together look bad.

TDC...dead

Special Ed...oh Ed...first off...*kick*..I feel better.
Ok...knowing Ed, I didn't think too much of him saying that he was Town, however, he really does say it a lot doesn't he? He also dropped the hammer on Raivann which is ok since he was a Scum but, it really cut down on our Day 1 talk time...by almost a full week. Now, Ed knows that talk time is good for Town. Why drop the hammer so soon Ed?
Day 2 is a bit funny for me...you have tried 2 different ways to go after me here Ed...that's after bring up my playstyle differences. You're grasping hard to get me killed...why is that?

Sorry that took so long.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #359 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Ok Ed...fair enough, you think I'm Scum but, why? And you can roll your eyes at me all you want but, Days last longer here.
Zorblag wrote: MiteyMouse's big push yesterday seemed to be her whole deal about me passing information to a scum partner based on a question I asked. Hopefully we can get past that idea now that Raivann has flipped scum. Unless someone thinks that I was trying to pass messages to Raivann with my question it's not an issue anymore. If someone does think that then they're going to shoot way up on my suspicion list unless they can give some probable way that would have worked. There's some chance that she was trying to work her way around to involving Herodotus in her suspicions there which I don't like and right now I don't have a great reason to think that she's done anything to help the town. I'd be fine lynching MiteyMouse today as I think she is unlikely to be the chosen and don't have a reason to think she's not scum.
Yeah...I got tunnel visioned on this idea and I still want to think that I saw something. I was thinking at first that I thought you and Papa were coding as Scum and then thought that you were sending codes as to who you thought that the Chosen was. I'm really thinking, based on your excluded data that Herodotus is probably the Chosen and you have straight out said that you think that so, if it was a code about that I'm not giving anything away. I wasn't voting for you are the end of the Day because I thought (and am still leaning towards) you being Town.

As for the Scum bussing, I have always been told as Scum that if it looks like one of the other Scummies is going down, get on the wagon...it will buy you Town cred.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #361 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Papa Zito wrote:Yeah, I nailed Nuwen early on. How horrible of me.

I don't understand why you're so fixated on this passing messages thing. The fact is
both the people you accuse of passing messages were on the scum lynch
. That alone should completely blow your theory out of the water, and yet
you continue to insist that some form of messaging happened.
Beyond these vague message accusations I haven't seen you do any real scumhunting this game. What gives?

Ash/Special Ed are still scummy and a great #2 candidate, but you are more scummy due to what Zorblag talked about and the points I made. You have yet to make any concrete statements regarding this message business, and you have yet to refute anything put against you. If you want my vote to move you're going to have to mount a defense.
I honestly don't know Papa...I thought I saw something and I'm not sure that I did now. I got tunnell vision and played really badly Day 1. I'm trying and floundering here and am terribly frustrated. I have been reading and rereading this thread for hours and my head hurts...
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #365 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:25 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Ed...I was not the first that pointed that out nor have I been the last. I was just commenting on it. Take it how you will. You dropping the hammer early could look like a mercy killing so that Raivann didn't have a chance to imcriminate his partner. That is part of why it bothered me.

I still think that the Scum was in on the Raivann lynch. The sad part is that I suspect you all equally and am not willing to rule any of you out yet.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #369 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:45 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Dangerous as Scum...that would be You (Zorblag), Ed and Papa...I have not seen the others as Scum but, I have seen all of you.

Ok...I see your point Zorblag...it was rash of me to not look at the other players in the game. I will take a peek at the others. Right now Ed is pinging me really hard.

I have pointed some suspicion on him but, I will admit that part of it is gut...that being said, I always think he's Scum.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #372 (isolation #28) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 7:51 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

I like that vote analysis Papa. Thank you for posting that! Ed is my top suspect at this point and I feel badly for some of the reasons (mostly my gut) but, that is very interesting.

Something that might be a bit giggle worthy if Hero is the Chosen...in the opening post of this game, Hohum referred to the Chosen as a "hero"...hehehe!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #377 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Zorblag...I did do a reread of the thread and Ed still jumps out to me here.

Afatchick hasn't been around much so I don't have a very solid read.

BC/Dry-fit...I have my suspicions still but, honestly a ton of that is OMGUS.

Now...why Ed. Like I said a bit of this is gut and some has been mentioned before but, he came in and was just a pile of distractions. I'm fine with asking questions about what Day 1 is normally like here but, it was a distraction. He then brought up my meta, again distraction...that one was close to a full page and was quite smudgey. Zorblag kind of called him and I didn't want to add to that as, I have been accused of having a big ego and didn't want to have it be all about me.

While I'm at it then...he has come into Day 2 and he has grasped at 3 different straws against me...first that I wouldn't take out the person voting for me but, it's a healthy dose of WiFoM. Second, he says he thinks I'm Scum (no case here BTW) and that he agrees with the stance on me. Third that I brought up him saying that he's Town even though I was not the first to bring this up.

I did ask him for a case on me and I'll ask again...Ed can we have a case to back up your suspicions please. Oh and can you limit the smudges in it please.

His hammer on Raivann...well, he brought up my meta so turnabout is fair play right? Ed has dropped the hammer on himself as Scum to end the Day earlier than expected and limit Town talk. That hammer looked very similar to the one here....at least in my mind.

So basically one of these is not a ton of suspicious (except to me that will always suspect Ed..hehehe) but, together it doesn't look good for Ed.

Vote: Special Ed
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #383 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:27 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hohum can we get an official vote count when you get a moment please?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #415 (isolation #31) » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:45 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hi guys! Thanks for the Birthday wishes!

Ed...if it's any consolation, I'm laughing...and I love your snarkiness!

I'm going to try to get something good up tonight before I go out. If time doesn't permit than I probably won't be posting again until Sunday...I have a busy weekend!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #422 (isolation #32) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:50 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Ed...you called me Scum without a case to back it up...that is a smudge.
Special Ed wrote:
And, maybe I want you lynched because I think you're Scum?
You phrased it as a hypothetical but, the intend is still there.

The self hammer (mercy killing) that I'm thinking of is not either of those Ed...it was the mini on FB.

You have said that you acknowledged the case against me. Which one? The one for me beoing Scum or the distraction case that you brought up about me playing differently? You are being very vague and that is not like you.

Now, you are always getting so angry at me for not backing up cases and smudging...please, if you are Town, help us out here Ed! And if you are Town, I will make my appologies at the after party my friend.

I have more to say but, have to go and do some grocery shopping...I'll be back with more when I'm done that.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #425 (isolation #33) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:42 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Ok Ed...I did bring up how you were grasping. Several times I believe. We can keep going at this like we are but, we are getting distracted.

I know that you build cases before you vote and that is part of what is striking me as so odd about the things you have said about me. It's actually making me a bit crazy!!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #428 (isolation #34) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Ed...you scare me more as Scum than they do. Take that as a compliment please.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #431 (isolation #35) » Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:32 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Zorblag...I'm not really stuck on any secondary suspicions right now. Afatchick's absence is starting to get me a bit antsy. I guess it would be a toss up between Afat and Papa right now. I'll have to take a better look tomorrow.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #437 (isolation #36) » Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Welcome to the game Don!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #454 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:38 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Herodotus wrote:
don_johnson wrote:okay then, i'm the chosen one.
Your role PM indicates that?
Thisshouldbeinteresting!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #455 (isolation #38) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:39 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Aw/crap!/Stupid/work/computer!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #477 (isolation #39) » Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Sorry guys...not in the mafia mood tonight. I'll post some real stuff tomorrow.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #490 (isolation #40) » Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:11 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

I did a quick look at Papa's posts and they really finger me and Don...mostly me... I'm not Scum so it might be a frame up on either myself or Don.

I have to say though that I'm a bit surprised at it being Papa that was Night killed.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #497 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:43 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Zorblag wrote:MiteyMouse, here's a fairly important question (well, the follow up probably is depending on how you answer this.) Thinking about everything that you know about what's been said how likely do you think it is that you're the chosen if don_johnson and I are both town?
The thought never actually occurred to me Zorblag. I was on 6 people's exclude list so, I thought that it was pretty far out of the range of possibility for me to be. It is possible I guess...though, I have been pretty high on the suspicion list throughout the game. They could have had an easy lynch with me at most points in the game. Now, that being said, it might explain why Blood Covenent was going after me so hard on Day 1.

I'm going to have to think about this some more...
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #499 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Zorblag...If I was Scum, you ass would have been gone Night 1...hehehe!

I don't think that Hero would be a likely target even if he is the chosen. I think that most us us think that he is probably the chosen right now so, he is a good person to keep around as, we won't be likely to lynch him.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #501 (isolation #43) » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:32 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Are you commenting on my post Don? You do realize that Hero and I stated something along the same lines right? Why is mine Scummy and not Hero's?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #505 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Don...I know that you have retracted the statement but, Zorblag asked us why we think he and Hero were alive. So, Zorblag was asking for possible Scum motivations. I gave them and so did Hero...you just jumped on me. If you were jumping on something, it really should have been all of us? I'm happy that you retracked it but, your quick jump on me gives me pause.

Zorblag...if you are Town, then it is possible that I could be the chosen. I know that you had that poll near the start of the game and my name came up a lot but, really the only person that I would have expected to exclude me died and flipped Town (Papa Zito)..the other was you. Everyone else in this game has no experience with me...well Ed did but, he wasn't here near the beginning. So...long story short, it is not out of the question.

If it is possible, then perhaps, we should be taking a better peer at Dry-Fit. Blood Covenent was all over me before he left the game.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #510 (isolation #45) » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:05 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Dry-Fit...I was asked twice if I thought that I could be the chosen. I was answering the question. How is it that Zorblag is escaping your attention for asking the questions but, me answering is putting me at the top of your Scum list?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #517 (isolation #46) » Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:45 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Dry-Fit...I was answering a question after prompting and had had time to think about it.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #528 (isolation #47) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:14 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hi guys...I am here. I'm just catching up on my games and one I got really far behind on. I will put up my thoughts today though...please be patient with me.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #529 (isolation #48) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:44 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hi everyone.

Zorblag...I've been thinking a lot about your endgame strategy and would be willing to hammer myself tomorrow depending on who dies today and tonight. However, if I am the chosen, I'd think that Dry fit has just as much likely hood of being the Scum. I understand your point about me being an easy target on last Day but, BC was going after me really hard on Day 1 (somewhat understandably). The Scum would still have to worry about the next Day so, the chosen being an easy lynch pales a bit to tipping their hand to the Town.

There is only one of them so they would have been worried about how to survive the next Day, even if they took out the chosen.

I want to go back and look at all the votes as, I think that it might be likely that the remaining Scum could have had their vote on the chosen. The problem is that, with those of us left, each of us is just as likely to be the Chosen. Maybe the voting pattern might help to see where the bandwagons have been going. Give me a few to check this all out...
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #531 (isolation #49) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:39 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Thank you Papa Zito if you are still following the game! I changed the colours within the quote just to only show comfirmeds but, the work was his.
Papa Zito wrote:
Vote Count 1 wrote: 2 Archon:
TDC
Nuwen

AshMC1984
:

1 BloodCovenent: afatchic
0 afatchic:
0 MiteyMouse:
1 Zorblag: BloodCovenent
Nuwen
: [/color]
Papa Zito
:
MiteyMouse,
AshMC1984

TDC:
Vote Count 2 wrote: 2 Archon:
TDC
Nuwen

AshMC1984
:

0 afatchic:
0 MiteyMouse:
1 Zorblag: BloodCovenent
Nuwen
:
Papa Zito

Papa Zito
: MiteyMouse,
AshMC1984

TDC
:
Vote Count 3 wrote:3 Herodotus:
TDC
Raivann
AshMC1984

AshMC1984
:
Papa Zito

0 afatchic:
1 MiteyMouse: BloodCovenent
0 Zorblag:
Raivann
: Zorblag, Herodotus
Papa Zito
:
MiteyMouse
TDC
:
Vote Count 4 wrote:1 Herodotus:
Raivann

Special Ed
:

0 afatchic:
0 Zorblag:
Raivann
: Zorblag Herodotus
Papa Zito

Papa Zito
: MiteyMouse
TDC
:
Lynch Count wrote:5
Raivann
: Zorblag, Herodotus,
Papa Zito
TDC
Special Ed

1 Herodotus:
Raivann

Special Ed

0 afatchic:
0 Zorblag:
Papa Zito
:
MiteyMouse
TDC
Vote Count 1 wrote:
Herodotus:
Special Ed
(3): Dry-fit,
Papa Zito
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse(1): Zorblag

Dry-fit:
afatchic:
Zorblag:
Papa Zito:
Vote count 2 wrote:

Special Ed
(3): Dry-fit,
Papa Zito
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse(2): Zorblag,
Special Ed
Final vote count Day 2 wrote:
Special Ed
(4):
Papa Zito
MiteyMouse, don_johnson, Herodotus
MiteyMouse(2): Zorblag,
Special Ed

don_johnson(1): Dry-fit
Vote Count 1 wrote:
dry-fit(1): don_johnson
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #532 (isolation #50) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:47 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Now something really interesting worth noting in Papa's original vote analysis is that Raivann and Hero both had votes on each other. Now, it was something that I overlooked as, I thought that Hero was most definately the Chosen. Now that I'm questionning that that voting looks really interesting. Could this be really early cross bussing as a way to buy some Town cred? Or better yet, a way to make Hero look like the Chosen when Rav flipped Scum?

Now another thing of interest about Hero is that he did not place a vote on Day 2...until he dropped the hammer on Ed. He was also the only living person to be in on both lynches this game.

I could be wrong here but, I think that Hero might not be our Hero after all but, our Scum.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #535 (isolation #51) » Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:54 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Wow Hero! That is really impressive! Nice work!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #538 (isolation #52) » Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

I noticed your first point after Hero posted his chart Zorblag. I just looked at the official votes counts and probably should have gone over all the votes and unvotes.

I was assuming that Heor was the chosen based partly on the list of who would exclude who. He was the most likey to be the Chosen from that and I did really over look actually looking at him because of that.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #544 (isolation #53) » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:49 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Dry-fit wrote:
Zorblag wrote:1. You're wrong about Herodotus not having voted for anyone before he hammered Special Ed on day 2. It doesn't show up in the vote counts but he did vote for Dry-fit after Dry-fit had voted don_johnson (and curiously don_johnson responded by voting Herodotus for the complete circle.) It doesn't show up in the official vote counts though so I suppose that's something I can chalk up to simply not being careful.
Yes but this was just a "trap" vote, so I'm not sure how much stock you can put into it.

I don't like Mitey's 532 attack on Herodotus. It looks like more desperate attempts to throw attention elsewhere. First she suggests Raivann voting for Hero was an early bus attempt, an obvious possibility but she provides no evidence for it. Then an accusation about him not placing a vote until hammering, which is not only false, but why would it matter anyway?
Ok...so first you are saying that the vote doesn't really count to defend yourself and then you say that it does count in order to attack me? I know that I'm not really one to talk here Dry fit but, you are really tnneled on me here.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #551 (isolation #54) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:46 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

I had already adressed ypur points Dry Fit. Just after Hero posted his chart. That vwas actually before you made them...
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #552 (isolation #55) » Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:01 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Zorblag wrote:Dry-fit's reaction to what I'd said about Herodotus's point and then use of it immediately after is pretty bizarre but do MiteyMouse and don_johnson really think that tunneled on MiteyMouse is a fair description of his play today?

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
I'm going to go and look at all of his Day 3 posts and see Zorblag.

Post 1:
Mitey top of Scum list, Zorblag looks Town, don't like Hero Hammer. Then answering some questions

Post 2:
Mitey trying to deflect attention. Answering a question from Hero and asking some of Zorblag.

Post3:
Mitey is not likely the chosen.

Post4:
Mitey trying to deflect attention.

Post 5:
Attack on Mitey.

He had 5 posts so far on Day 3. Of those, the were 5 pokes of suspicion at me and one at Hero. I'd say he appears pretty tunnelled.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #559 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:14 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

MommyMouse called while I was making this post...and you can't ignore MommyMouse...hehehe!

I'm actually really torn on my vote here. This Chosen dynamic is not one that I'm overly familiar with and it's making me second guess everything...especially as we get closer to the end of the game and the deadline for that matter.

I think the Zorblag is most likely Town. That actually worries me as, he has pulled to woll over my eyes before...hehehe!

The rest of you I am pretty torn on.

Don...well you look like you could be the easiest lynch today and that in and of itself makes me really reluctant to put my vote on you. The Scum, at this point need the Chosen gone. I don't like some of the implications that you have made but, I'd be willing to look closer tomorrow if you are still alive...2 votes on you is enough to keep me away for now.

Dry-fit...You going after me (both you and your previous incarnation) really strikes me. Though, I do have a pretty big ego in games and cannot be sure that I would be feeling the same level of suspicion if it weren't me that was the target of so much of your attention. :oops:

Hero...completely slipped under my radar beacause I thought that he was the most likely chosen. After reading him with the possibility of him not being, he could look just as much Scum as Town. What I find interesting is that Papa and Ed to a lesser extend cuddled up to Hero a bit before they died. I'm just kind of wondering if this could be a Scummy form of reverse buddying and then taking out those that are Town but, on your side to make yourself look good.

Now, I'm having friends over tonight and probably won't get to post again until tomorrow.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #560 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:15 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hohum...can we gat a vote count please.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #572 (isolation #58) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:47 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Now...this is getting interesting!

Don...do you think you could be the Chosen at this point?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #576 (isolation #59) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:41 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hmmm...interesting twist here. Now can you all indulge me for a few minutes please. Of the players left, pick 2 who you would have excluded as the chosen please.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #578 (isolation #60) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:49 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hmmm...I'm not actually sure that that matters for what I'm trying to see Zorblag...but, for arguement's sake let's do prereplacements...with afat and Archon.

Am I really the only original player left in here? Hehehe!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #580 (isolation #61) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:54 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

You know what...let's do both...if you're all willing to indulge me. Can I have the 2 players you would have excluded (of those of us alive) both at the start of the game and now...after all the replacements please?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #584 (isolation #62) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:26 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Interesting...I want to see Hero's answers before I answer and let you know why you are all indulging me.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #588 (isolation #63) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Thanks guys. My original players are Dry-Fit and Don. I might add Zorblag if I had to choose now but, mine were pretty random to begin with as, I had no prior playing with any of you except for Papa and Zorblag before this game.

Now part of why I did this was because (with the exception of me) we are all replacements in here. Hero and Zorblag got a chance to answer this question when it was answered the first time but, Don and Dry did not.

Now, I have just made this into our current incarnations to avoid confusion.

Hero
..originally picked Don and Mitey, in both Zorblag's list and now this one. After the replacements picked Zorblag and Mitey.

Dry
..first incarnation picked MiteyMouse. He picked Mitey and Don. After replacements he picked Zorblag and Hero.

Don
..First incarnation picked Mitey and Zorblag. He picked Dry and Mitey. After replacements picked Hero and Zorblag.

Zorblag
..original list had MiteyMouse. He picked Mitey and Don. After replacements picked Mitey (I used your secondary choice as you would not exclude yourself if you are Scum) and Hero.

MiteyMouse
...I picked Don and Dry...may have added Zorblag after the replacements.

Now, something interesting to note is that even though I am an original, Dry and Don both took me off of their lists after the replacements. Odd...but, not surprising to me.

Ok...I was thinking that if I was Scum then I would have put the chosen on my list of excludes to make it look like they were less likely to be the chosen...that is why it did not matter if it was before or after the replacements. What I then looked for were people that appeared more than once in the 3 (Zorblag's list early in game, original and after replacement) lists.

Hero
...Mitey(3) Don(2) Zorblag(1)

Dry
...Mitey(2) Don(1) Zorblag(1) Hero(1)

Don
...Mitey(2) Zorblag(2) Hero(1) Dry(1)

Zorblag
...Mitey(3) Hero(1) Don(1)

Mitey
...Don(3) Dry(3)

So...if I'm correct then whoever is the Scum has the chosen as either a 2 or a 3 on their lists above.

Now, I know I'm not Scum so, I'm not including my results...hehehe. I still put them in for arguement's sake.

I would say that the chosen is one of Zorblag, Don or MiteyMouse based on people that have 2s and 3s in any list....except mine

I'm pretty tired but, wanted to get that up. I will expand on it tomorrow once I've had a chance to think some more on the whole thing.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #592 (isolation #64) » Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:48 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Ok...I only have a minute before work.

Zorblag...3 people did include Hero though. You, Don and Dry all listed Hero in their after replacement lists. That was part of what I pointed out, I never replaced but, fell off the lists of both Don and Dry.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #604 (isolation #65) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:47 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

MiteyMouse wrote:
Hohum...can we gat a vote count please.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #605 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:53 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Herodotus wrote:@MM: what are your answers to your question?

also,
Herodotus wrote:@MM: in post 532, do you consider not voting until late in the day to be a scumtell on me?
I'm sorry...I missed that. The short answer is not really if that is the only thing. I did jump out at me but, it was just an aside. I know that I have not placed a vote and I get what you're implying with that. I'm just trying to be careful and not place a vote without really thinking about it.

I'm sorry I wasn't around yesterday. My body was trying to pass a kindey stone and I was in quite a bit of pain...and my brain wasn't working properly because of it. I'm here for a bit now and will hopefully be around near the deadline.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #607 (isolation #67) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:30 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Oh dear...triple post!

I know that there was some confusion as to my lists and stuff. What I did was had all of us by our current player. So, if someone said Archon, I just said Hero...I thought that it would be less confusing.

I see what you are getting at Zorblag with the Nadroj and Archon. Now, what is interesting with this is, the only living player that had Nadro/Zorbalg listed in your list early in the game was Afat/Don. Now slightly more interesting is that Don's pre replacement list and Afat's aren't the same...not surprising since they are not the same person but, interesting. Now even more interesting is, and I commented a bit about this before, Don is one of the people that moved me off of his original picks even though I have not been replaced and put Zorblag (and Hero) on. Now, it is not shocking to have Zorblag on a exclude list...quite the contrary, he is arguably one of the leaders in this game and having him un Night killable would be a hard position for the Scum...but, seeing as Afat had Nadroj on his list early on in the game kind of makes me think.

I'm not sure where my vote is going to fall yet as this dynamic is still getting to me. Something to think about is that the Scum are probably getting pretty desperate to get that Chosen though. There are 5 of us left and tomorrow there will be 3. If I read the rules correctly, they have to lynch the Chosen with Townies still alive. That gives them a few hours today and possibly tomorrow to get the Chosen.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #609 (isolation #68) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:44 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Zorblag wrote:
Herodotus wrote:@MM:
If you were scum, you would have excluded afatchic and Bloodcovenant, as well as Don and Dry-fit?

From 559 I infer that you suspect Don may be the chosen because Zorblag and I were voting for him. Is that an accurate understanding of your paragraph about him? If not, what was the significance of your reference to the chosen? If so, does that mean you believe that Zorblag or I is the remaining mafia member? If neither of us is mafia, and Don is the chosen, that leaves you and Dry-fit, and neither of you chose to hammer Don.
Also, sorry to hear about yesterday. Hopefully you're feeling much better now.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Damn it! How do I keep missing this stuff.

Well yes, that was starting to get me to suspect that there is a possibility that he could be Chosen. I'm not sold on it and as you can probably notice, it changes from post to post as, do the people that I suspect. Right now, Hero is on my short list of suspects, Zorblag is not. I choose not to hammer Don because of the possibility that he could be the Chosen and that Hero could be Scum.

Thinking about it, with the Chosen dynamic aside, I might be a good lynch today...you all seem far more focused than I do and I'm pretty confused. I seem to be adding chaos where it's not needed. The problem is that I think the Chosen is either Zorblag, Don or me and I'm not sure that I'd be willing to gamble it with a self vote.

I do feel much better thank you. The after pain is pretty mild compared to the during pain...hehehe!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #611 (isolation #69) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

I don't really have one. I am on board with Zorblag's plan for Day 4, if I'm still alive.

I am torn between Hero and Dry fit right now. I have a few hours to look over things before I have to make a choice.

I thought that the deadline was today but, it is tomorrow and I'm going to be at work for the deadline. I will place a vote tonight before I go to bed.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #614 (isolation #70) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hehehe...thanks Hero. Dry-fit is ready to drop the hammer or so he says. I'm going to
Vote Dry-Fit

Dry fit...with the posibility that Don might be the chosen what will you do?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #624 (isolation #71) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

How Hero?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #630 (isolation #72) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:07 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

I might be on board with voting myself but, it is a scarey thing to do at this point as that will be the lynch. If I was sute that I was not the Chosen then I would vote myself right now...without hesitation!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #632 (isolation #73) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Herodotus wrote:@MiteyMouse:

What are your thoughts on which of Dry-fit or I is more likely to be scum?

Also, who do you think would have been lynched today if:
1. there had been no kill
2. you had been NKed
3. Dry-fit had been NKed
1) probably me.
2) No idea...I'd say probably not Zorblag unless he was to self vote
3) Probably me...hehehe

As to which of you is Scum, I'm not sure yet. You hinting around me being able to confirm myself as Town by self voting is kind of striking me as eager Scum like and the fact that you didn't think of the scenario of you being Night killed is not making you look better. Right now, you have the lead.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #634 (isolation #74) » Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Then what did you mean by being able to confirm as Town? I thought that you meant me and following Zorblag's plan.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #638 (isolation #75) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:46 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

My lack of answer for the thrid is actually more of me thinking that I wouldn't have to worry about it...I'd be dead and Zorblag would be in here...hehehe! I'd be sitting and watching with the rest of the dead.

If it was Zorblag, Dry-fit and I here, without a doubt, I would be voting for Dry...that being said, we all know that Zorblag was Town and I know that I am too.

I'm anxious to see the point too. I'm at a complete toss up right now as to which of you is the Scum!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #641 (isolation #76) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

I'm not refusing to answer, I wouldn't have any control over what happened after so, it is not my place to speculate...
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #643 (isolation #77) » Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Ok...seriously. Zorblag being killed confirms you as Town? That makes no sense what so ever. Zorblag was easily the most Town of all of us left. Dry fit and I have been kind of going at it for a while so, leaving us both here can allow you the luxury of waiting until the non Chosen places a vote on the Chosen...really the same can be said for whichever of us is Town. I went after both of you yesterday but, I'm a late voter so, I might not make it so easy if I'm the non Chosen.

You just took the lead for who I think is Scum...perhaps you and Dry should tell me why the other is Scum and vote for each other and let me be the deciding vote.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #645 (isolation #78) » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:37 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hero...did you ever answer your own questions? I think the answers might be interesting.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #648 (isolation #79) » Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:08 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hero...your current strategy smells really, really bad. Why don't you place a vote and see what happens with it as opposed to asking us to each vote each other so you can pop your vote on to whichever of us is the Chosen. The fact that you want us both to place a vote and have you pick is more Scummy than I can possibly say right now. I want to wait a bit but, if I had to place a vote right now, you would be it Hero!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #652 (isolation #80) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:58 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hero...as I already said, the case that you presented the "proves that you are Town" is true for all 3 of us. And if you missed it, the second part of the post that I made saying that was sarcasm...to show how ridiculous what you were trying to do was.

The new arguement is WiFoM. You ask why you as Scum would Night kill the people that had a pro Town read on you. Well this could look like the Scum were trying to reduce your support team and that could make you look good...so it is a possibility that you did it to make you look good.

As for you giving up your "nearly certain win"...again WiFoM. You would still need a Town player on board with you.

The possibility of you bussing your partner...well it is a very widely used mafia strategy. It will buy the remaining Scum Town cred. My very first game as Scum, I was bussed crazy hard and we won the game.

As for Papa and Zorblag having a Town read on you. Well, they were both Town and had no extra info. They are both good players (I would venture to say very good players) but, they are only human and could have been wrong.

I have to go for supper but, I'll be back later.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #655 (isolation #81) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Why is Dry the safe lynch here Hero?

And also lines like "But I feel like Mitey actually believes the BS she is writing" is not going to win me over. If you are the other Town we are going to need to work together...and I am starting to lean that way as, it seems to me that Dry is sitting back and watching us duke it out. I'm not a person that responds to insults though...
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #656 (isolation #82) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Herodotus wrote:
As for you giving up your "nearly certain win"...again WiFoM. You would still need a Town player on board with you.
Are you even reading this game?
Zorblag would have voted for you or Dry-fit. He would have been the "town player on board" if I were scum. Why the * are you revisiting this point after it's already been made? It makes you look like a desperate lyncher, whether you are or aren't.
What are you talking about...I'm responding to your big post. Which, I might add, you asked us to do.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #658 (isolation #83) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hero, I now that I'm Town but, you don't know that. The same goes for me of you if you are Town. I'm frustrated too. Your arguement does make sense but, it is not a statement of fact and you are treating it as if it is...probably because you know your own alignment...remember that I do not. So, I'm argueing with you but, I need to figure things out too.

Zorblag did sem to think tht you werre the Towniest of us so, yes, I do believe that he would have gone for either Dry or I before you.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #660 (isolation #84) » Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

OK Hero...that is fair enough.

And yes...you coming out of the blue to "prove" your Towniness rasied all my little flags. Did you come to any conclusions in your little reaction test?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #664 (isolation #85) » Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:25 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Herodotus wrote:Hmm...

Looking over what I wrote in 653-654, I wouldn't want someone to say that to me.

I'm sorry. If I could, I would change the part you cited to "But I feel like Mitey actually believes what she is writing, even though I don't consider it a credible position from my point of view." And 654 to just "Zorblag would have voted for you or Dry-fit. He would have been the "town player on board" if I were scum. Why are you revisiting this point after it's already been made? To question this in the fashion that you are makes you look like a desperate lyncher, whether you are or aren't."
Thank you Hero...it is appreciated!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #666 (isolation #86) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Something that strikes me when looking back at the voting sheet that Hero posted is that Hero was the only of the three of us that voted for any of the others. He voted for Dry on Day 2.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #667 (isolation #87) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Opps...I hit submit instead of preview.

This makes me think that perhaps Dry is the Chosen and Hero the Scum.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #669 (isolation #88) » Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

So Hero...you think the Dry is not the Chosen...fair enough. Who do you think is more likely to be Chosen then, you or I.

Oh and you are right...I had forgotten about Dry voting me at the start of the game...big brain fart there...sorry.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #672 (isolation #89) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:59 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Yeah...I've got no real excuses beside that I just looked at the chart. I'm flakey, flighty and forgetful...I need to start taking notes in games again. I stopped and my play has really gone downhill since.

Right now, I still in a toss up as to the 2 of you.

Hero and his "confirmed Town" thing really rubs me the wrong way but, he does have a few really strong points. Like bussing so early. I can understand bussing early but, coming in right away and bussing is kind of a dick move (in the nicest way possible). Also, he has bee talking a ton more than both Dry and I and this looks Town to me. That and there has been some frustration trickling into his posts...this really strikes me as someone who is trying to get the other people to talk and it's not working...and the frustration that comes with that.

Dry only seems to pop in either when he's under suspicion or asked a direct question. I get the feeling that he's sitting back and watching Hero and I duke it out until one of us gets frustrated enough to vote.

I guess that I'm not really all that torn as, Hero has had some really redeeming stuff along with the Scummy...Dry, not so much.

On top of that, Dry does look like the safest lynch of the 3 of us right now. I think I'm almost ready to place that vote.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #674 (isolation #90) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:29 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Herodotus wrote:I intend to make a reread of at least BC/Dry before I vote. That should be soon. This game is starting to feel like it's dragging, so I look forward to finishing, but I don't want to screw it up out of boredom.
I agree wholeheartedly!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #676 (isolation #91) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Dry-fit wrote:Screw it.
Vote: Miteymouse

Even though Herod's case that he is town does have some holes in it, I think he has been far too helpful to be scum. Mitey's contributions have been minimal throughout the game. Also, if Herod is scum, I'm convinced that I'm the chosen anyway.

Herod, if you are scum and Mitey is chosen, then you played a scary good game.
Hmmm...eager Scum?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #678 (isolation #92) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:28 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Now this is very interesting to me. If Hero is the Scum then I am not the Chosen and if Dry is the Scum then I am the Chosen.

I have been working on this theory about eager Scum in LyLo. It has been my experience that the Scum get over eager in LyLo and cast their vote to get the ball rolling. Almost every game that I have played has had this happen. Now, Dry and his previous incarnation have been after me since the Day 1. I'm not sure but, I think I could be the Chosen and Dry the Scum. As I have said previously, the Scum must be getting pretty desperate at this point and the last post by Dry reaks of eager and desperate Scum.

I feel fairly confident now with a
Vote: Dry-Fit
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #680 (isolation #93) » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:47 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

I am very confident with my vote now...if Hero were the Scum then he would have come in and hammered seeing as we both have a vote on us. So, Dry is the Scum!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #683 (isolation #94) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

It is possible that he is Gambitting but, I know that I'm not the Scum and if you were then you would have already hammered seeing as both of Dry and I have a vote on us. I'm confident that Dry is the Scum at this point...unless you are playing a fantastic game. At this point, I don't see you being the Scum and dragging out the Day when you were getting upset just a few days back about it dragging.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #684 (isolation #95) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

The only one that I can really comment on there is my vote on Papa. He was not in any danger at that point and I didn't think it would hurt to leave it there.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #686 (isolation #96) » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:32 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Herodotus wrote:If I was the scum, I would have voted already rather than waste time rereading (and take the risk that someone would change their mind.)

My question there was whether you might be a VT.

Is there anything you want me to consider in figuring out which of you to vote?
I know and that was part of what I was trying to say.

I could be a VT. Just with the Dry voting for me, it would look like I'm the Chosen. Though this could be a way for him to get me to vote for you and then drop the hammer...it did not occur to me last night but, that is a possibility.

Not really...I will leave the decision to you...you have enough pressure on you right now. Good luck my friend!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #689 (isolation #97) » Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:55 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hero...take all the time you need my friend!

Hohum...I probably won't be around for the weekend.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #704 (isolation #98) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:03 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

YAY!!! Great game everyone!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #707 (isolation #99) » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:23 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hohum...what if you added the 3rd Scum but gave some Town power roles?

I forget the actually point value of a Townie that is immune to lynches but a 3 person Scum team is worth about 13.5 (4.5 per Scum). Now 7 Vanillas are worth 7 total. With the Scum knowing who the Chosen is, it really makes the lack of Night killing them almost nothing (that is just my oponion here) maybe an extra point or 2 for the Town. So with a 13.5 Scum team and an 8-9 point Town, it is not balanced number wise. Now, if you added a cop on the Town side (4 points) that would make it much closer. (13.5 to 12-13)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”