Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:25 am

Post by Zorblag »

I will not be around for the last couple hours before deadline so I'm not going to be able to make any last minute changes in my vote to make a lynch happen. Right now I'd like to lynch don_johnson, I'm fine with a MiteyMouse and I would lynch Dry-fit to avoid going to deadline with no lynch.

don_johnson saying that 48 hours isn't enough time to make a substantial case strikes me as ridiculous but it also feels like MiteyMouse is using last minute stalling techniques to justify changes in opinion that wouldn't otherwise seem natural so that she's where she wants to be for tomorrow. That Dry-fit and MiteyMouse still haven't ever voted today is disconcerting; both of them as well as Herodotus should really cast their votes for the ones they want to see lynched now so that we can figure out what needs to be done to get a lynch to happen.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:06 am

Post by Herodotus »

vote Don_J

I still find the things I've asked MM about to be important.
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:23 am

Post by Dry-fit »

MiteyMouse wrote:Ok...I was thinking that if I was Scum then I would have put the chosen on my list of excludes to make it look like they were less likely to be the chosen...
MiteyMouse wrote:So...if I'm correct then whoever is the Scum has the chosen as either a 2 or a 3 on their lists above.
This logic seems pretty dubious...
Herodotus wrote:I still find the things I've asked MM about to be important.
Then I will hold off hammering until she responds. However, I will not be able to make any last-second changes right before deadline either, so if Mitey doesn't respond by midnight I will hammer.
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:47 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

MiteyMouse wrote:
Hohum...can we gat a vote count please.
The more I see, the less I know
The more I'd like to let it go.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:53 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Herodotus wrote:@MM: what are your answers to your question?

also,
Herodotus wrote:@MM: in post 532, do you consider not voting until late in the day to be a scumtell on me?
I'm sorry...I missed that. The short answer is not really if that is the only thing. I did jump out at me but, it was just an aside. I know that I have not placed a vote and I get what you're implying with that. I'm just trying to be careful and not place a vote without really thinking about it.

I'm sorry I wasn't around yesterday. My body was trying to pass a kindey stone and I was in quite a bit of pain...and my brain wasn't working properly because of it. I'm here for a bit now and will hopefully be around near the deadline.
Zorblag
Zorblag
Troll
Zorblag
Troll
Troll

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:07 am

Post by Zorblag »

Herodotus wrote:@MM:
If you were scum, you would have excluded afatchic and Bloodcovenant, as well as Don and Dry-fit?

From 559 I infer that you suspect Don may be the chosen because Zorblag and I were voting for him. Is that an accurate understanding of your paragraph about him? If not, what was the significance of your reference to the chosen? If so, does that mean you believe that Zorblag or I is the remaining mafia member? If neither of us is mafia, and Don is the chosen, that leaves you and Dry-fit, and neither of you chose to hammer Don.
Also, sorry to hear about yesterday. Hopefully you're feeling much better now.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:30 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Oh dear...triple post!

I know that there was some confusion as to my lists and stuff. What I did was had all of us by our current player. So, if someone said Archon, I just said Hero...I thought that it would be less confusing.

I see what you are getting at Zorblag with the Nadroj and Archon. Now, what is interesting with this is, the only living player that had Nadro/Zorbalg listed in your list early in the game was Afat/Don. Now slightly more interesting is that Don's pre replacement list and Afat's aren't the same...not surprising since they are not the same person but, interesting. Now even more interesting is, and I commented a bit about this before, Don is one of the people that moved me off of his original picks even though I have not been replaced and put Zorblag (and Hero) on. Now, it is not shocking to have Zorblag on a exclude list...quite the contrary, he is arguably one of the leaders in this game and having him un Night killable would be a hard position for the Scum...but, seeing as Afat had Nadroj on his list early on in the game kind of makes me think.

I'm not sure where my vote is going to fall yet as this dynamic is still getting to me. Something to think about is that the Scum are probably getting pretty desperate to get that Chosen though. There are 5 of us left and tomorrow there will be 3. If I read the rules correctly, they have to lynch the Chosen with Townies still alive. That gives them a few hours today and possibly tomorrow to get the Chosen.
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:37 am

Post by don_johnson »

hm. if i flip chosen i would think that scum is already on my wagon. just be aware of whose setting up who for tomorrow. zorb: suck an egg, buddy. i don't have time for a giant reread and post before deadline. there's nothing "scummy" about that. if i flip chosen i pick you for scum. you really haven't budged from me all day.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:44 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Zorblag wrote:
Herodotus wrote:@MM:
If you were scum, you would have excluded afatchic and Bloodcovenant, as well as Don and Dry-fit?

From 559 I infer that you suspect Don may be the chosen because Zorblag and I were voting for him. Is that an accurate understanding of your paragraph about him? If not, what was the significance of your reference to the chosen? If so, does that mean you believe that Zorblag or I is the remaining mafia member? If neither of us is mafia, and Don is the chosen, that leaves you and Dry-fit, and neither of you chose to hammer Don.
Also, sorry to hear about yesterday. Hopefully you're feeling much better now.

-Zorblag R`Lyeh
Damn it! How do I keep missing this stuff.

Well yes, that was starting to get me to suspect that there is a possibility that he could be Chosen. I'm not sold on it and as you can probably notice, it changes from post to post as, do the people that I suspect. Right now, Hero is on my short list of suspects, Zorblag is not. I choose not to hammer Don because of the possibility that he could be the Chosen and that Hero could be Scum.

Thinking about it, with the Chosen dynamic aside, I might be a good lynch today...you all seem far more focused than I do and I'm pretty confused. I seem to be adding chaos where it's not needed. The problem is that I think the Chosen is either Zorblag, Don or me and I'm not sure that I'd be willing to gamble it with a self vote.

I do feel much better thank you. The after pain is pretty mild compared to the during pain...hehehe!
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:20 am

Post by Dry-fit »

MiteyMouse wrote:I choose not to hammer Don because of the possibility that he could be the Chosen and that Hero could be Scum.
Then what
is
your plan?
Andy Murray: Two time Wimbledon and one time US Open Champ! Former world number 1!

C'mon Andy!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

I don't really have one. I am on board with Zorblag's plan for Day 4, if I'm still alive.

I am torn between Hero and Dry fit right now. I have a few hours to look over things before I have to make a choice.

I thought that the deadline was today but, it is tomorrow and I'm going to be at work for the deadline. I will place a vote tonight before I go to bed.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Glad you're feeling better, MM.

Is there anything you need to discuss before deciding on your vote, MM? I'm guessing that 'tonight' is soon in your time zone.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Lacking a votecount, here is up to date voting data:

With black boxes added to say "please vote." :wink:
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:51 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hehehe...thanks Hero. Dry-fit is ready to drop the hammer or so he says. I'm going to
Vote Dry-Fit

Dry fit...with the posibility that Don might be the chosen what will you do?
Dry-fit
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Dry-fit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:57 pm

Post by Dry-fit »

Alright, I feel everything that needed to be said today has been said.

vote: don_johnson

As for if don is the chosen, well, there is always that possibility no matter who we lynch.

C'mon Andy!
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:58 pm

Post by Herodotus »

By the way, at the bottom of that image is the people we each said today that we'd have excluded.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Another note: I don't think it's in our best interests to discuss much during twilight this time, assuming Don wasn't mafia (and I'd say the odds are <50%, so...)
don_johnson
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
don_johnson
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:20 pm

Post by don_johnson »

no. not mafia. good luck.
town 39-32
mafia 17-9
sk 0-6
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:40 pm

Post by hohum »

Vote Count:

dry-fit(1): don_johnson, MiteyMouse
don_johnson(1): Zorblag, Herodotus, dry-fit

Not Voting:

With 5 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

don_johnson
Vanilla Townie
, Lynched: D3

Night actions due by Thursday.
Last edited by hohum on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by hohum »

Sorry for the delay guys.

Zorblag
Vanilla Townie,
Killed N3
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:25 pm

Post by hohum »

Day 4 begins.

With 3 alive it takes 2 to lynch.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by Herodotus »

Before we do anything, I'd like to point out that a random lynch (using a die roll, for instance) has a 2/3rds probability of winning for the town.
That's not bad. We can try to do better, but I'm not entirely sure we will. It's something to keep in mind, as it negates the ability of the scum to use their knowledge advantage to manipulate, which may be superior to our ability to analyze in looking for the scum or chosen.

That said, I'd like to hear from Dry-fit first. You haven't been lurking, but I don't think I have much of a read on your feelings.

Also, there is a chance that there may be a way for one person to confirm themself as town, but we will see.
Herodotus
Herodotus
Black Ops
Herodotus
Black Ops
Black Ops

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by Herodotus »

@Mod: the last votecount is wrong, as Mitey was not voting for Don, while Dry-fit was.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:43 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

How Hero?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”