BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Sat May 30, 2009 8:20 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

ortolan wrote:skitzer your avatar reminds me of a younger and pudgier hayley williams

must be the hair
You're right.... kinda creepy.

cateraction wrote:
Vote: Blood Covenant

The best lynch the town will ever get. So anti town.

Also, in a gladiator fight, he would lose.
and you sir, are wrong. i would stab you with my sword!
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Sun May 31, 2009 6:47 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Spolium wrote:
vote: lazarusmoth

I am drinking a bottle of Frothy Moth right now, and it feels like my throat's come back from the dead. This is highly unlikely to be a coincidence.
unvote:

[/b]Vote: Spolium[/b] for coming back from the dead.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Sun May 31, 2009 6:47 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Crap...

Vote: Spolium
(confirmation vote)
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Sun May 31, 2009 11:06 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Pads wrote:Random
vote: Infinis
for not having an avatar

Non-random claim: I am Spartacus.
A little early to be spreading lies don't you think?

Unvote.

Vote:Pads
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #31 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:01 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

AshMC1984 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:A little early to be spreading lies don't you think?
Do you
think
or
know
this? Why / how?
Unless there is more than one Spartacus, he cannot be him.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #33 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:21 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

AshMC1984 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
AshMC1984 wrote:
Do you
think
or
know
this? Why / how?
I'm assuming that's a counter-claim?
Correct.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:39 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Wow, how peculiar. Anyone else want to claim Spartacus before the day ends?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:02 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Fishythefish wrote:From extra information via my role, I can say, with very good certainty indeed, that Ash and Blood are both town, for reasons which will probably be clear to them but not to the rest of the town. In the case of Ash, I am completely sure. Following this statement, I expect at least one if not both of them to be able to say the same about me.
The reasons for this will become clear in time. However, divulging them now would be anti-town.
Oh, and I really, really, really am Spartacus.
Agreed.

unvote

I am a little suspicious of orto's jump on that wagon though. It seems convinient. [/b]
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:55 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

muzzz wrote:
Unvote, vote: BloodCovenant

Spartacus is seriously doubting that BC didn't get Cateraction's earlier gladiator references.
why do you think I made that sword reference. Yea, I didn't call it a gladius. But I still got it.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:37 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Can you explain that a little more? How would this make my attack on Pads bogus? I honestly thought he was lying, but now i don't. I'm sure he was given the name Spartacus, but then again, who wasn't? And frankly, we got this out kinda early, which is almost surprising, and maybe even good. Imagine if we were 20 pages in.
muzzz wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:Yea, I didn't call it a gladius. But I still got it.
No, I don't think you did. Cateraction was referring to the fact that Spartacus was a gladiator.

If you really did get that part, you'd have been expecting someone else to have the same info about Spartacus, making your attack on Pads completely bogus.
Of course, the way it looks right now, is that everyone, or almost everyone was given the name Spartacus. But each one has a specific role under that. So claiming Spartacus right now, is actually, and probably was pointless from the beginning. the only one that i don't know about, is Spolium. Thus why i Originally voted for him.
Spolium wrote:
I am drinking a bottle of Frothy Moth right now, and it feels like my throat's come back from the dead. This is highly unlikely to be a coincidence.
Problem is, we were all given the name Spartacus. I don't know why, i guess it was just to confuse us or something. So, my suggestion... is that we disregard the whole Spartacus debate, on who really is. We probably all are. But one person i didn't get, was Spolium.Like, i have no idea what Spolium is talking about, it doesn't sound like something from a Gladiator movie. Does anyone else have any history or knowledge of other Kubrick films?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #74 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Pads wrote:
From extra information via my role, I can say, with very good certainty indeed, that
Pads
and Blood are both town, for reasons which will probably be clear to them but not to the rest of the town. In the case of Ash, I am completely sure. Following this statement, I expect at least one if not both of them to be able to say the same about me.
This is along the lines of what I was thinking. For people who posted after this post by Fishy, however, it's a bit muddier. Still, there were some reactions to the Spartacus claiming that struck me as unnatural. Ortolan's Post 36 and Cateraction's Post 41, complete with misspelling of the Role Name, specifically.

However, it seems unlikely that we'll be able to find scum solely by figuring out who is not Spartacus, but it's as good of a place to start as any.

unvote

vote: Lazarusmoth

'Not having much time to read and post' doesn't work for me when it was a single line claiming a role that he didn't claim in his first post after the claim, but then tried to claim later on the same page.
i share your concern with the claims of Spartacus by cater and orto, but i'm not sure if the misspelling really makes a difference. I'll also look into this thing with lazar. And i'll reread the thread tomorrow. and see what i can find.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

cateraction wrote:Wait, which is it? Do you share his concern? Or do you think misspelling doesn't make a difference? Or do you believe my claim based on breadcrumbing I tried to do.
1. I don't really think that misspellings make a difference.
2. i share his concern regarding your claim, and Orto's. It just seemed out of place, almost opportunistic.
3. I did notice that you bread crumbed, but the manor of your claim didn't seem to align. Maybe you're bread crumbing for something else that we don't know about yet. Since i think most everyone had the name Spartacus in their PM, bread crumbing for that almost seems unnecessary, or would have been. Of course, we didn't know that page 1. You seemed hesitant in your claim of Spartacus, as if you would get NK'd or lynched that day. That's why i'm slightly suspicious.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #78 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

cateraction wrote:I didn't know what it meant to claim Spartacus, I was just told that it might be advantageous to do it. I thought I'd give it a bit instead of blurting it out right away, but I bread crumbed in case something went wrong.
I didn't know that everyone was Spartacus, and I think that's clear.
I agree with the bolded. It was never advantageous for you to do it. Orto said something along the lines of "all you spatacaians, claim now! Do it!" And that was after you claimed. before you claimed, no one said anything about whether or not you should claim it.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #86 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:17 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

ortolan wrote:
Fishythefish (61) wrote:When I said I thought Blood and Ash very likely town, I meant Pads and Blood, the two spartacus claimants. However, I no longer believe this is a way to confirm people.
I strongly disagree all townies should claim spartacus. From the scum's pov, spartacus may well not exist (except, of course, that I am him). Spartacus is a likely protown role. So are his followers- ie. his fellow claimants. People with information about spartacus are likely to be protown. Everyone claiming spartacus negates this absolutely. I would strongly encourage any townie who does not have a good reason from claiming spartacus to refrain from doing so, or to withdraw their claim if they have claimed already.
lazurus posted immediately after the spartacus claim. I am surprised and suspicious at the lack of an immediate counterclaim here.
unvote, vote: lazurus
How appropriate that your name is Fishythefish, for that is exactly what you are doing.
lazarusmoth (67) wrote:1) Making a hesitant Spartacus claim in post 36
"hesitant"? What do you mean exactly?
lazarusmoth (67) wrote:2)
Suddenly urging everyone else to claim Spartacus in post 44
aaand...you have utterly failed to explain in any way why these actions are scummy.
Pads (73) wrote:This is along the lines of what I was thinking. For people who posted after this post by Fishy, however, it's a bit muddier. Still, there were some reactions to the Spartacus claiming that struck me as unnatural. Ortolan's Post 36 and Cateraction's Post 41, complete with misspelling of the Role Name, specifically.
for cateraction you've at least given a reason (albeit a weak one), but you have failed to explain what you found unnatural about ortolan's reaction.
Pads (73) wrote:However, it seems unlikely that we'll be able to find scum solely by figuring out who is not Spartacus, but it's as good of a place to start as any.
Um...no.
BloodCovenent (76) wrote:2. i share his concern regarding your claim, and Orto's. It just seemed out of place, almost opportunistic.
and why is this?
BloodCovenent (76) wrote:3. I did notice that you bread crumbed, but the manor of your claim didn't seem to align. Maybe you're bread crumbing for something else that we don't know about yet. Since i think most everyone had the name Spartacus in their PM, bread crumbing for that almost seems unnecessary, or would have been. Of course, we didn't know that page 1. You seemed hesitant in your claim of Spartacus, as if you would get NK'd or lynched that day. That's why i'm slightly suspicious.
All signs point to this paragraph being penned by inexperienced scum.
BloodCovenent (78) wrote:It was never advantageous for you to do it.
This makes me wonder about the contents of your role pm.
BloodCovenent (78) wrote:Orto said something along the lines of "all you spatacaians, claim now! Do it!"
No, I can assure you I didn't. "Everyone" picks out every player of the game, none of this "all you Sparticans" stuff.
Fishythefish (81) wrote:I think that the only thing, if anything, to be drawn from this episode is that non-Spartacans are likely scum.
Why?

Vote: BloodCovenent
Obvscum.
I wasn't sure your claim was authentic. you show hesitance, and then you claim, and immediately say, all of you are pretenders. seems suspicious to me.

You say that post 76 points of inexperienced scum, how so?

when i said it was never advantageous, i meant that the town never deemed it advantageous, in fact, quite the opposite.

Post - 44
ortolan wrote:everyone claim Spartacus. Now. I mean it. Just do it.
why don't you read the thread before you post. because you most certainly did say this.

I disagree with fishy, i think everyone was given the initial role Spartacus, but it had no actual substance.

and Orto, didn't you accuse Fishy of role fishing? isn't that what you're doing now?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #16) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:58 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Here's my claim.

BloodCovenent wrote:
C
an you explain that a little more? How would this make my attack on Pads bogus? I honestly thought he was lying, but now i don't. I'm sure he was given the name Spartacus, but then again, who wasn't? And frankly, we got this out kinda early, which is almost surprising, and maybe even good. Imagine if we were 20 pages in.

O
f course, the way it looks right now, is that everyone, or almost everyone was given the name Spartacus. But each one has a specific role under that. So claiming Spartacus right now, is actually, and probably was pointless from the beginning. the only one that i don't know about, is Spolium. Thus why i Originally voted for him.

P
roblem is, we were all given the name Spartacus. I don't know why, i guess it was just to confuse us or something. So, my suggestion... is that we disregard the whole Spartacus debate, on who really is. We probably all are. But one person i didn't get, was Spolium.Like, i have no idea what Spolium is talking about, it doesn't sound like something from a Gladiator movie. Does anyone else have any history or knowledge of other Kubrick films?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #95 (isolation #17) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:08 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

cateraction wrote:BC didn't get the same role as me, that's good enough for me to press him. Also, I agree with Orto, the vagueness and style of play are consistent with how I've seen BC play scum before.
Did you even read that whole game? Besides, i've only been scum in one game, i don't think that's enough meta for your evidence.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:31 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

i don't know what to say, i was given the name Spartacus. I don't get the cop abilities until some special group recognized me, i don't know how they will, or what they have to do to recognize it. they must have some thing special in their given PM, that lets them know to look for me.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:08 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

ortolan wrote:
Unvote

So your character is actually called Spartacus?
correct, in the PM i was labeled as a "title character." in case that does anything for anyone.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:08 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

he has like four posts, none of any real substance. I don't know if i would consider him scum or not yet, because there is a lack of evidence.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:14 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

does anyone beside me think that it's possible, that every singly player, was given the "role" or "name" spartacus? So that this confusion would occur, and players would think that all Spartacus's are pro-town.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #110 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:17 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

skitzer wrote:
Unvote

BC: I think that was the intention.
wow, i didn't recognize your account at first.

thoughts on the game so far?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:34 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

cateraction wrote:BC: You're not even on the wagon. Why are you defending it?
So i have to be on the wagon to defend it?

Laz is lurking, blame it on school, work or whatever, thats the only case i would put against him. I'm just surprised how fast and unnoticed the wagon occurred.

he has like... 5 posts now? first two were still part of the RVS, third was a Spartacus claim, and the other two consisted of 1. putting a small case on Orto, and 2. says that this bandwagon will "NOT bring good results for the town." then explains his "busy day," and goes to basically cry that he got heat from Orto from his Spartacus claim. basically OMIGUS. Then he goes on to say,
Laz wrote: I need to reexamine my ortolan vote in the light of other revelations here and be extra careful with my posts so as not to draw fire.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:54 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

If the day's lynch really came down to him, i would be willing to hammer.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #25) » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Infinis wrote:lazarous moth scum I can't see it. Is there some hidden text I missed?

However,
AshMC1984 wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:
AshMC1984 wrote:
Do you
think
or
know
this? Why / how?
I'm assuming that's a counter-claim?
Fishing...
AshMC1984 wrote:Pads - I'm curious, why the unprompted claim in the first place?
Fail.
AshMC1984 wrote:
Pads wrote:'Not having much time to read and post' doesn't work for me when it was a single line claiming a role that he didn't claim in his first post after the claim, but then tried to claim later on the same page.
I can buy this. Seems as good a place to start as any right now.

Vote: lazarusmoth
Barning so soon?

Vote: Ash
you said five words, then voted Ash, give some substance to your claim, without it, you looks scummy.

Vote: Infinis
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:15 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

ortolan wrote:
BloodCovenent (78) wrote:Orto said something along the lines of "all you spatacaians, claim now! Do it!"
No, I can assure you I didn't. "Everyone" picks out every player of the game, none of this "all you Sparticans" stuff.
ortolan (44) wrote:everyone claim Spartacus. Now. I mean it. Just do it.
Lynch All Liars?

FoS: Ortolan
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:33 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

muzzz wrote:
@BC: In this case, there's a huge difference between "everyone" and "all you Sparticans".
That's a shame, because I disagree.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:46 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

muzzz wrote:Are you saying that everyone, scum and whatnot included, is a Spartican?
Yes, If not, they have some reference in their PM that leads them to believe there are players that are labeled as Spartacus. If said players are without the Spartacus involved roles, and they themselves were given scum roles, why wouldn't they try to hide themselves in a pro-town role. Or even after they found out that Spartacus is Pro-Town, they would try to hide themselves. It's the classic wolf in a sheep's clothing.

Say, some one is scum, and the majority of the town believes that a spartacus role is pro-town, of course the scum is going to claim Spartacus.

But you seem completely against this idea, making me believe that you never had "Spartacus" mentioned in your PM. This also leads me to believe that you are not pro-town.

Unvote:
Vote:Muzzz
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:53 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

AshMC1984 wrote:
ortolan wrote:I would never normally have claimed unprompted like that but I might come into suspicion later in the game for not having done so. Happy? It has the potential to out power roles and was
honestly pretty dumb of Pads to do in the first place.
I don't think discussion of the matter is helpful.
Infinis - what are your thoughts on the above post, especially the bold?
I guess, unless he's scum trying to draw out the cop. [Pads]
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:55 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

EBYOP:

Ok, i meant, if Pads were scum trying to draw out the cop. But I don't think that was really the case.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #31) » Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

muzzz wrote:Why are you answering questions directed at someone else?

Also, no response to 149?
So you are saying that Ash doesn't want input on that question from anyone else? Only from Infis? Infinis will probably give some other explanation, I just wanted wanted to give my input, and with that I think i should be free to give my analysis to any and all questions at my discretion. So, i guess my new question is, do you not want what could be vital information circulating?

and there was no question in 149. Therefore, i have no response.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:49 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

lazarusmoth wrote:I'm not liking the pads bandwagon here. Pads claimed Spartacus first. Given that I don't think anti-town had such an instruction on their roles, and I don't interpret that as scummy.

Are we really still going with the point that scum has instructions on their roles to claim Spartacus and power up a cop?
Agreed. I'm going to try and do some pre-lynch analysis, and re-read the thread today.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:19 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Spolium wrote:
@BloodCovenent
- Were you, upon joining this game, familiar with the movie Spartacus?
No, i apologize, but i figured that this wouldn't be the only film involved.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:33 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Here is my case against Muzz.

muzzz wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:Can you explain that a little more? How would this make my attack on Pads bogus?
If you were aware that at least two people (you, cateraction) knew about Spartacus then you shouldn't have been surprised that a third person (pads) also knew.
You read my most recent explanation about confirmation of my role, does this quote make more sense now?
muzzz wrote:At this point, anyone not claiming Spartacus is either absent or a complete idiot.
Wait? Howso?
muzzz wrote:It's extremely likely that what you're asking is, in practice, the same as asking "If you got a different role PM than most of us, please let us know." What on earth could that possibly do for us, except potentially force a powerrole to claim?
–Already talking about claiming three pages into the game.
muzzz wrote:Yeah. I already have strong suspicion that two specific players didn't get exactly the same information about Spartacus that I did. I'm currently thinking very, very hard about how much the scum be able to see.

I'm afraid we might have to force some claims today. We should probably try our best to avoid that.
Oh, so you want claims, you just don’t want to be the one that forces them?
muzzz wrote:I completely agree with Ortolan's reply to BC. I'm 99% certain that BC did
not
get the same PM as I did. The same goes for Fishy and, by association, Ash. Lazarus just seems scummy.
Also, I have no reason to assume that people claiming Spartacus are more likely to be townies.

We should probably lynch Lazarus today. But before that, I'd like to bandwagon BC into a claim.
Very good, of course we didn’t get the same PM’s. As I stated previously, I have reason to believe that everyone was given mention to the name Spartacus in their PM’s.

Wait….? You do want me to claim? Why me? Did we ever bring that into question? And why do you want a claim from me, if you plan on lynching someone else? You could of saved me the trouble of Role Claiming.

muzzz wrote:After his most recent post, I am absolutely, positively, one-hundred-percent certain that BC is
not
a generic townie. If I figured it out than it's extremely likely that the scum did as well. So BC needs to claim before he gets NK'ed.

Do I need to be any more explicit?
If you truly know, then why don’t you keep to yourself, or defend me if I get bandwagoned? You could of saved town a lot of trouble. And now you’re telling me that I need to get claim before I get Night Killed. Or, why not, if we have a doc, and he noticed the same thing you did, wouldn’t he most likely save me Night 1? You’ve only been around for a few months, unless you’re an alt, how did you pick up on something that is so specifically town play, when I myself considered it to be a generic scum hunting.
muzzz wrote:
But that aside, you're right in that we should lynch BC if he refuses the claim.
This jackass even threatened to lynch me if I didn’t claim.

And then after you unvote me in post 100, you vote Lazarus. Did you even put a case on him? This vote seems very opportunistic and scummy. Oh, then there’s a vote count, and we find that Lazarus is at L-2.
muzzz wrote: I think it would be safest to assume as little as possible. In particular, I consider it entirely possibly that the scum were at least aware of the existence of a Spartacus role.
If you don’t believe my claim, then flat out say it.
muzzz wrote:
lazarusmoth wrote:I'm thinking Spartacus claims activate this power.
Hmmm, hadn't thought about this. I'm liking the idea, though.
this is the dumbest idea ever. If it were true, my role would have activated by now.
cateraction wrote:
muzzz wrote:
lazarusmoth wrote:I'm thinking Spartacus claims activate this power.
Hmmm, hadn't thought about this. I'm liking the idea, though.
This. Anyone else see what I'm saying?
cateraction wrote:Sorry, the "again" was because that was my reason for voting BC. I now apply it to you. I was told that claiming spartacus would be advantageous and the fact that you did not think it would be a power up leads me to believe that you did not receive a spartacus role. Hence the vote.
This makes sense to me.
muzzz wrote:
cateraction wrote:Sorry, the "again" was because that was my reason for voting BC. I now apply it to you. I was told that claiming spartacus would be advantageous and the fact that you did not think it would be a power up leads me to believe that you did not receive a spartacus role. Hence the vote.
Did your role PM contain the word "may"?

And why should I think it would be a power-up? Did you consider the possibility that Empking
is
following the script? That Spartacus is an important target for the bad guys, and that we all claim to be him to confuse them?
because you just said that you liked the idea.
BloodCovenent wrote:
muzzz wrote:Are you saying that everyone, scum and whatnot included, is a Spartican?
Yes, If not, they have some reference in their PM that leads them to believe there are players that are labeled as Spartacus. If said players are without the Spartacus involved roles, and they themselves were given scum roles, why wouldn't they try to hide themselves in a pro-town role. Or even after they found out that Spartacus is Pro-Town, they would try to hide themselves. It's the classic wolf in a sheep's clothing.

Say, some one is scum, and the majority of the town believes that a spartacus role is pro-town, of course the scum is going to claim Spartacus.

But you seem completely against this idea, making me believe that you never had "Spartacus" mentioned in your PM. This also leads me to believe that you are not pro-town.

Unvote:
Vote:Muzzz
muzzz wrote:@BC: I'm thinking we might have a different definition of "Sparticans". Initially, I thought you meant "people who knew about Spartacus". But with your latest post, I'm beginning to think you meant "people who would claim Spartacus".

I definitely agree that scum would claim Spartacus. Even if they didn't know about him at first, which I'm undecided about. But my point re. Ortolan was that he wasn't asking just the people who knew about Spartacus to claim. He was asking everyone to claim Spartacus, even people who might not have known about Spartacus before the first claim. That seemed like an attempt to confuse scum by "invalidating" the claims.
Ok, as soon as you see my response, you try to say that we have a misunderstanding. The thing is, everyone that knew of Spartacus, regardless of alignment, will claim it, because they want to be perceived as pro-town. You sir, I believe had never claimed anything yet, this leads me to believe that you were extremely confused throughout this point in the game. Besides, confusion is scummy.
muzzz wrote:
BloodConvenent wrote:and there was no question in 149. Therefore, i have no response.
You don't have a response to the fact that I'm saying the assumptions behind you vote are incorrect?

Unvote, vote Pads

Let's see if he'll claim what I think he will.
Ok, i read that post several times, and it didn't even look like that was what you were trying to say.

And you are really into forcing claims aren't you?
muzzz wrote:This is utterly ridiculous. I seriously doubt you're even reading my posts.

Yes, it's you and BC that are to blame for the outing of Spartacus.
He was outed long before I pushed him to claim
. All I did was force BC to inform the rest of the town. I've said this before, and you're still misrepresenting my point.

And that mason part is just a fantasy without any sort of facts to back it up. Didn't I just mention how counter-productive that sort of stuff is?
But wait, you did push a claim on me, read my post above. Not only did you push my claim, you’re pushing some one else’s rather discretely. Which is, extremely scummy. So, basically, you spent the game wanting to find out who I was, and now some one else. What I also noticed, was that page seven, you were also putting pressure on Fishy. You seem indecisive. Being wishy-washy is scummy, and I believe you are acting so.

Then your most recent post is you trying to nullify my vote, when just earlier today, I said that I was going to give a post, and you seem like your anxious, and trying to get me off your back. Well, my vote stands. You sir, seem very scummy. I would be surprised if you turned out otherwise.

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #184 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:32 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

muzzz wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:You read my most recent explanation about confirmation of my role, does this quote make more sense now?
No.
BC wrote:Wait? Howso?
I explained this already. Please read my posts.

You say that scum will most likely not want to stand out, yes, but how are people standing out if they just go, "oh yea, i'm spartacus too!." and no one bats an eye.

BC wrote:–Already talking about claiming three pages into the game.
Yes, because some idiots were already flaunting their knowledge.

Flaunting knowledge? not really? How do you see us as 'flaunting knowledge.'

BC wrote:Oh, so you want claims, you just don’t want to be the one that forces them?
Vice versa. I'd rather not have claims, but I'll force them if I think somebody's already outed for all practical intents and purposes.

But if you know i wasn't a generic townie, but still thought me to be town, then why would you need a claim from me?

BC wrote:Wait….? You do want me to claim? Why me? Did we ever bring that into question? And why do you want a claim from me, if you plan on lynching someone else? You could of saved me the trouble of Role Claiming.
I already explained why I wanted you to claim. Please read my posts.

I apologize, but I fail to see this. I just see you saying that i obviously have a different role than you, which.... you kind of knew from the start, didn't you? Theoretically to say at the least.

BC wrote:If you truly know, then why don’t you keep to yourself, or defend me if I get bandwagoned? You could of saved town a lot of trouble. And now you’re telling me that I need to get claim before I get Night Killed. Or, why not, if we have a doc, and he noticed the same thing you did, wouldn’t he most likely save me Night 1? You’ve only been around for a few months, unless you’re an alt, how did you pick up on something that is so specifically town play, when I myself considered it to be a generic scum hunting.
I've already explained why I didn't keep to myself. And that I won't trust in a hypothetical doc. Please read my posts.

Also, don't confuse my join date with my experience.

But why not? it's a big enough game. You didn't answer the question.

BC wrote:
This jackass
even threatened to lynch me if I didn’t claim.
Nice Ad Hominem...

I don't think that's really an Ad Hominem. But still, the fact is true.

BC wrote:If you don’t believe my claim, then flat out say it.
I have no idea where this is coming from.

OH! Now i get to say it, read my post.
BC wrote:this is the dumbest idea ever. If it were true, my role would have activated by now.
Uhmmm... isn't cop a night power?

Yea, but that doesn't mean that mine is activated yet, and even after Night 1, it still might now be activated. Emp will let me know when it is activated.
BC wrote:because you just said that you liked the idea.
So because I liked the idea after someone mentioned it, I should've actually been the one to come up with it? That makes no sense at all.

I get to say it again! read the posts surrounding my quotes and maybe you will understand.

BC wrote:Ok, as soon as you see my response, you try to say that we have a misunderstanding. The thing is, everyone that knew of Spartacus, regardless of alignment, will claim it, because they want to be perceived as pro-town. You sir, I believe had never claimed anything yet, this leads me to believe that you were extremely confused throughout this point in the game. Besides, confusion is scummy.
I did claim Spartacus. Please read my posts.

I fail to see it.

BC wrote:Ok, i read that post several times, and it didn't even look like that was what you were trying to say.
What didn't look like like it was trying to say what? This is so vague it hardly qualifies as an opinion.

It didn't even look like you were trying to say this, ->
"You don't have a response to the fact that I'm saying the assumptions behind you vote are incorrect
? " I didn't see that at all.

BC wrote:And you are really into forcing claims aren't you?
I try hard to make the best out of hopeless situations.

What hopeless situation?

BC wrote:But wait, you did push a claim on me, read my post above. Not only did you push my claim, you’re pushing some one else’s rather discretely. Which is, extremely scummy. So, basically, you spent the game wanting to find out who I was, and now some one else. What I also noticed, was that page seven, you were also putting pressure on Fishy. You seem indecisive. Being wishy-washy is scummy, and I believe you are acting so.
Pushing a claim != outing. And I don't need to find out what Pads is. At first I thought he might be the doc, but after his latest post he's almost certainly scum.

Thats a shame, i completely disagree.

And there's nothig wishy-washy about pressuring and/or suspecting multiple people. After all, we likely have more than one scum. It would, in fact, but very short-sighted to focus completely on a single player.
BC wrote:Then your most recent post is you trying to nullify my vote, when just earlier today, I said that I was going to give a post, and you seem like your anxious, and trying to get me off your back. Well, my vote stands. You sir, seem very scummy. I would be surprised if you turned out otherwise.

You didn't say you'd post, only that you'd re-read and analyse. But what we see here is that you didn't spend a second actually reading my post. All of that time went into making a non-existent case against me.

I think you understood the interpretation of my post, but are trying to use this against me.

tl;dr summary

BC didn't even read my posts.
mmm... no?

(Sorry, i had to do the green, it was just too hard to put them all down here, and might not have made sense, and been confusing.)
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:38 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

muzzz wrote: My intentions. You said I wanted to learn his role, which is false. I wanted him to say he is indeed Spartacus. I didn't expect, nor really want, the cop-ability claim.

Yes, it's entirely unreasonable to guess that without any direct evidence. For all we know, that group was just "the townies".
Oh really, you asked me to claim three times, if not four times. And not to mention, didn't my initial question to pads show how honest and sincere I was? I wasn't about to let some one else claim my role. And when you ask for a claim, if you asked anyone else, in this game, or any other game, they would tell their actual role, when faced with a RC. They wouldn't only say, "Oh i'm just Spartacus." Because that's bullshit, If that's all I claimed, then I would have been ridiculed and lynched.
muzzz wrote:EBWOP:
For the record: I have nothing against theories, as long as they're just that. I do, however, have huge problems with people assuming one theory over the other without any evidence.
1. he did not do that.
2. you seem to be refusing his theory.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #37) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:52 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

I do not like how fast Infinis jumped on this wagon.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #38) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:47 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

muzzz wrote: - If you were the cop, who would you investigate tonight?
-
If you were scum, who would you want to kill tonight?

this seems very scummy to me. Anyone else?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #39) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:57 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Infinis wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:I do not like how fast Infinis jumped on this wagon.
Really, tell me what you consider fast? How many days was my vote on one player? I state why I changing my vote, I thought BC's argument was stronger than muzz's. Lynch me, if you must but I'm not hacking through that back and forth between the two, to justify my interpretation of their arguments.

Keeping my vote on the person I think is scummiest and ignoring all else that is going on is stonewalling and obtuse. It does not help town.
How fast, i mean how fast with what is really little support, and what seemed to be very opportunistic voting. It just seemed kinda scummy in my eyes, and i thought that was worth mentioning. I know that if I had just voted Muzzz without any thing, everyone, including you would probably jump on my case. If I can't justify something like that for me, i can't justify it for anyone else.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:19 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

But you're giving scum (if their not smart enough) a list of who is their top priority to night kill.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #41) » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:03 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

so... according to the movie... you should have waited to claim, until I initially claimed?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #42) » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:03 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Spolium wrote:
Spolium wrote:
@BloodCovenent
- Please paraphrase your role PM in support of your claim.
why do you need to hear it again? it hasn't changed. It's back there 4-5 pages ago.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:14 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Infinis wrote:
Fishythefish wrote:@Infinis: why are you voting for muzzz?

Why did BC claim so quickly when pressured by Muzz and why did he hide his claim in a previous post? I don't know.

Why did BC and muzz argue the point back and forth so vehemently? Which distracted the town from anything else.
Why didn't i restate my claim, because I felt that all that was needed to know, was already said. But since doing so has hindered, i will restate my claim now.

-I am Spartacus, I will be given the Cop ability when I am recognized by a specific group.

But, like I've said before, I don't become the cop until people work out that I'm truly Spartacus.

So, wait... are you blaming Muzz and I for distracting the town? When it's your responsibility as town, to scum hunt? So, if one person is scum-hunting, then others are not allowed? Total weak-sauce dude, I'll talk more about this when i get back from the beach. Until then, have a nice day.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:12 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

muzzz wrote:
BloodCovenent wrote:I don't become the cop until people work out that I'm truly Spartacus.
Do you have any idea how that will work in practice. Like, how will you and/or Emp know that they've worked out you're truly Spartacus?

A yes or no will suffice, by the way. If you know but feel it's better not to explain, I can live with that.
I have absolutely no idea, just Emp said he would tell me when it's activated.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Vote count please?

I think the scummiest thing that I saw on Infinis is how fast he jumped to the muzz wagon i believe, and what little evidence he had. i called him out on it, and his defense didn't seem that great. it was at most mediocre. Anyways, depending on the Vote-count... we'll see. Anywho, i'd be willing to hammer, town willing.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:26 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Wow, find that Muzz's vote on Infinis seemed very opportunistic. Muzz's post 262 spends little time at all speaking about infinis, just that he notices that the Pads wagon is going nowhere. So he goes to vote Infinis. I don't like it.

Now, in 265, Infinis votes muzz... OMIGUS? Scummy, none the less. Could this be desperate scum acting out against his partner? I think it quite possibly could.

Infinis Today, Muzz Tomorrow.

I'll be willing to hammer when the town see's fit. I think I already stated where I see Infinis as slightly scummy, this most recent posts enhances my read on him.

Unvote:
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Infinis is at L-1 i believe.

I am asking for a role claim at this point.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:33 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

I think I buy this. Townie, an
extra
, as in a movie extra. This makes sense to me, since we are playing mafia based on a movie.

But it doesn't explain the OMIGUS vote on Muzzz, hearing the reasoning behind that would be nice.

I may have to go to my original intentions and want to lynch Muzzz.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

cateraction wrote:Vanilla clam shouldn't dissuade us from lynching. I'm OK with a hammer at this point.
It wasn't the vanilla claim, but the two words after that.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #50) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:25 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Vote: Orto

Will give exhaustive details later. Working on my other game at the moment.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #298 (isolation #51) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:54 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

I've played other games with Cater, and he would lynch anyone that claims vanilla, i see him overlooking that specific detail. And as he read his PM, he genuinely realized that he was mistaken.

anyways, can we get a vote count please?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #52) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:10 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

ortolan wrote:
BloodCovenent (298) wrote:I've played other games with Cater, and he would lynch anyone that claims vanilla
Infinis
did
claim vanilla.

Scum: lazarusmoth, AshMC, Infinis, with Pads a close fourth.
Infinis also claimed something else,
an extra.

But Cater isn't on that list?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (isolation #53) » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:23 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Orto wrote:True, but not actually relevant to the discussion at hand as BloodCovenent's claim is currently being believed.
has anyone counter-claimed?

But, one that that I have noticed, is that orto is the only one really pushing for this lynch, and Muzz is opting for it slightly, but from my read, it looks like he would be willing to lynch anyone.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #334 (isolation #54) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

muzzz wrote:Good answer.

In the meantime, I think Pads is the scummiest guy around.
Vote: Pads
why?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #55) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Come on!

Orto, Cater, Infinis, and Ash all voted for Pads, With No reason! What the heck! why do any of you want him lynched? Yes, we can't have a no lynch, but why him? what has he done scummy? I'd by far lynch Muzz or Orto.

sigh... Claim Pads? You're at L-1 i believe. I did not want to be put in this position.
Unvote
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #339 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

my bad, i meant
Muzz.
Sorry.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In the last four pages i see now where that you put a case or state reasons why you find Pads to be scummy Muzz. can you give me a post count?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #58) » Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

EBWOP:
sorry, post number.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:59 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

can someone refresh me on the case for infinis? and how he looks like a scum-buddy with Pads? Then i'll do a reread in-light of the case.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:47 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

pshh... haha, good work cater. I was NK'd in that game, remember!
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:05 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Vote: Lazarus

Lazarus today, i'll investigate Infinis tonight.

FYI: Cop actions are now active.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

can wee look into another player right now? What about archon/kise? Archon lurked, and Kise is now V/LA. This doesn't sit too well with me :/

i'd of loved to hear something from him, considering that he replaced into the game three days ago, and just tells us now that he's going to be V/LA, WITHOUT giving us any details or thoughts on the game, i don't like it, and i think it's fishy.

Thus being said,
Unvote: Vote: Kise

Note: i know that he will be V/LA this week, which sucks, but he didn't even give us a time when he will be back. Not to mention, i don't like his play-style.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:39 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

ortolan wrote:
Fishi (374) wrote:@ all Infinis voters: If you knew for a fact that Infinis knew the entirety of the VT pm (which I think at this stage is pretty likely), would you still vote for him? That's the question I'm trying to answer for myself, and I think on balance not.
Um yes * a million.

But seeing as BC apparently got a guilty on lazarus already we should be lynching him.

Unvote
Vote: lazarus
No, i never said that, i just think we should lynch laz first. I don't think that Infinis is scummy. My cop actions are now available, they were not during night 1. which leads me to believe a special group had to use night actions to confirm that i was the cop. I.E, asking/telling Emp that I was the cop during the night. Now, i gain investigations. I never got a guilty on anyone, i tried to investigate, and the only response i got, is saying that my cop powers are active.

Also, i'm presuming that there is a doc in this game, since there was no Night Kill. Which.... makes me, now that I think about it... want to keep him hidden, and around, that way i can (hopefully) make it through the next night with a successful investigation. So, even if Infinis is townie... i am now beginning to think that lynching him, isn't such a bad idea, unless someone has another player that is more scummy? i would prefer to lynch laz today, but that's just me.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:43 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

ortolan wrote:
Unvote

You can investigate lazarus tomorrow then, I am not letting Infinis live
damnit! and what if he turns up town?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #382 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Spolium
skitzer
Kise
Ash

we have not heard from any of these players, i do not want a lynch until we hear from them.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 24, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

bah! i still want to hear from those players I mentioned.

mod, can we get some prods please? Yes, i know about Kise. I do not approve of his V/LA >.<
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #391 (isolation #67) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:38 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

who do you want me to investigate tonight? i was going to do Kise, unless there is someone scummier.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #68) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:23 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

AshMC1984 wrote:All caught up now. Well, I'm undecided. We've established that Pads-scum had Spartacus knowledge. Infinis has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt I feel, that he has the VT PM. Having the VT PM and knowledge of Spartacus are not the same thing. Admittedly, Infinis' knowledge of the VT PM was all that stopped me continuing against him yesterday. Orto feels that scum receiving the VT PM is commonplace on MS. I have limited MS experience and have never had this myself. Can others back Orto up here or not?
This post concerns me. I find it slightly scummy, I want more meat to your posts Ash. Give me some details. If your caught up in a 17 page game, you don't post a small paragraph saying all of your feelings. IMO, ash could be scum trying to derail a VT lynch. I feel that you have contributed literally nothing to this game so far, and i don't like that at all.

As i'm coming to my senses, i would rather lynch a VT then risk killing a doc. Sorry Infinis, i think that lynching you, is for the greater good.

Infinis wrote:I voted Laz after the cop came forth and voted laz with post 367. This was clearly indicative of a guilty investigation. I was not the only who thought so see Ort's 376 (even after BC switches his vote in 373! seems like blindness to me not to see that switch.Ort again attacks me in 378 for not switching my vote). Yet Ort is free to continue pushing my wagon w/o being called to task. Again sadly I must say I believe over zealousness and not inherent scuminess. But it's razor thin towards the zealotry.
No, as i stated later, i did not get a guilty on anyone, my cop actions were not available at the time.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #69) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

ortolan wrote: If Infinis is scum and lazarus town then Kise is scum.
Anyone voting someone other than Infinis at this point, and risking outing power roles instead of lynching the extremely scummy liability we have in Infinis is going to have a lot of explaining to do.
Agreed. If I haven't done so already, I
Unvote
. i'll hammer with everyone's consent. (yes, i know, he's only at L-2 still... i think)
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #70) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:29 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

V/LA until tomorrow night. College trip. Sorry, it completely slipped my mind.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #71) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:29 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Infinis wrote:
muzzz wrote:@Fishy: yeah, sure, he's trying to hint at a word that's also in my PM. But it's not a paraphrasing, and he didn't get all the points that were in my PM.
It boggles my mind that I am first to claim town extra, I "paraphrase" my PM without giving the scum more than they need, and I'm WIFOM'd by scum and I'm still knee jerked voted?

Vote: Laz
I'll follow Spartacus.

And BTW you guys are the worst masons ever.
Infinis wrote:
Fishythefish wrote:Argh. Actually, that last post from Infinis is horrible. "I'll follow Spartacus"- absolving himself of authority and appealing to the fact that the semi-clear player is on his side, as if this makes him more likely town.

unvote, vote Infinis

VT lynch isn't devastating at this stage. Infinis looks terrible.
Other than claiming scum, this is the scummiest thing I've read here. Lynching a VT is a bad plan always. BC said his cop power was now active, so therefore I went with flavor and the assumption. So either I misconstrued what he wrote, since he voted Laz immediately (which now it seems I did) or you don't believe he's the cop (moot point now)

So anyway, the ultimate lurk play that was/is Archon/kise is frustrating borderline scummy. With a promised investigation to all my voters do you believe one more night to clear me will break the game?

I'm not going to vote yet,
barning is bad.
These were your first two posts in Day 2 i believe, in a consecutive order.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:42 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

unvote:
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #454 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:43 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Ebwop:
unvote

I didn't see the replacement.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #74) » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:49 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Fishythefish wrote:Unless I'm mistaken, you hammered.
correct, but I would like to retract that, since the post regarding a replacement was not there when I began my message. Typing on an iPod takes longer for me. Obviously.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 2:59 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Vote: Skitzer

Got a guilty.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:00 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

EBWOP: I don't think Roffman is scum. I'll explain later. Don't want to give details know. Just trust me, give me one more day.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:01 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

roffman wrote:
ortolan wrote:
roffman (466) wrote:@ortolan: One more thing, what in your PM mentions spartacus?
the contents.

On another note
Feel like being more specific?
Let him go, Orto is obv-town.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:06 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

ortolan wrote:how roffman could possibly perceive me as scum based on my actions day one towards the Pads wagon; and how he could possibly try to claim now there was no case on Infinis means he is quite scummy
could you just trust me. Give me until the next day, and i will let you know, it has nothing to do with investigations, but some other matter. Lets lynch Skitzer now, and worry about tomorrow when that day comes.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:39 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

muzzz wrote:
roffman wrote:Orto/Muzz: Scum. They drove the lynch of inifis from the beginning, on no real merit, and to a townie lynch.
This is probably the cheapest shot anyone has taken this game. I'm not inclined to let this slide. But since lynching anyone but Skitzer today is completely idiotic:
just give me until tomorrow, and i may be able to help out. I was given another privilege that i may not disclose such information just yet. give me time please.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #80) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:50 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

muzzz wrote:

@BC: Roffman has got some explaining to do. I don't see why he can't do that today. It's not like anyone's lynching him before tomorrow.
Yes, i guess you are right. He should do it soon before we lynch Skitzer then :/

Note to All: Don't hammer until we hear from Roffman.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #81) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

,gjadfngl'aksdhfo

Twilight sucks :X
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (isolation #82) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

LlamaFluff wrote:yea this is gay
and you are replacing.... who?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #83) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

muzzz wrote:
roffman wrote:So claiming spartacus is proof that you know the extra pm? I don't know about you guys, but I have information regarding spartacus, but no idea about the extra pm. As far as I'm concerned, knowing one =|= knowing the other
Congratulations, you've just claimed non-vanilla.
regardless, I have reason to believe he's pro-town.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #84) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:11 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Do not lynch roffman. He's town. He was the one that activated my powers. I also think that I was role blocked. I recieved no PM.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #85) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

muzzz wrote:
cateraction wrote:Cat - Sexy man.
Your avatar suggests otherwise :wink:

Your post seems to imply that you consider BC's claim confirmed. Is that correct?
We Got skitz correctly, didn't we?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #86) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

EBWOP:

Sorry, forgot to add this.

i was just wondering, if we only had a Mafia RB left, is he still able to submit night kills?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #501 (isolation #87) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

cateraction wrote:
muzzz wrote:
cateraction wrote:Cat - Sexy man.
Your avatar suggests otherwise :wink:

Your post seems to imply that you consider BC's claim confirmed. Is that correct?
Nietzsche was very sexy. Check out the 'stache on that guy! lol

I do think that BC is confirmed. His spartacus role that pads uncovered, his not knowing about the extra role, and his correct ID of skitzer confirm him, and thus roffman.

BC: The way it usually works is that the RB can either block or submit the kill, but not both on the same night. I'm curious what happened night 1 that led to a no kill. I guess there's another power role that we don't know of, and I strongly urge them to come forward so we can plan this out optimally.
Agreed. What do you think about a mass claim?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #88) » Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

muzzz wrote:If I ask someone a question, I'd appreciate it if you let that person answer before volunteering your own opinion.
Do you think my claim is confirmed?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #89) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:57 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

I received a late message from the mod, Kise is scum.

Vote: Kise
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #90) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:03 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

what were you roffman? what was your role? We did win right?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #91) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:27 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

ortolan wrote:
I think the mafia might have misinterpreted their role pm- it seems to imply that they get a night kill
every
night after they target Spartacus. As such the setup seems to be balanced to me :)
Yea, i thought the set up was well done. And that indeed stroke(?) me as odd... I thought for sure i was going to die at night :(

mafia must have been laughing there balls off when they read some of my posts. "Yea, i don't gain investigation until I get 'found out."' Haha, great stuff. Really good Set up Emp! Thanks for modding! I'm gonna throw out the MVP award to Orto, great job nailing pads, i thought for sure that he was innocent.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #92) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Ha ha that's great! So you only really get one kill. Wow.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #93) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

Infinis wrote:
lazarusmoth wrote:A Kubrick Mafia with just Romans and Spartacus just doesn't seem right. No Strangelove? No droogs? No HAL 9000?
amen! This was spatacus mafia, plain and simple.

@kise pads was right I was mislynched.

The only thing I can't figure out is investigating the lurkers. It worked to our advantage but still.
no, we knew you were town :P
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #94) » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

and i want to say sorry infinis :(

but it was for the best of the town :(
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #551 (isolation #95) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:52 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

well it was definitely a fun game, and short at that :X
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (isolation #96) » Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:46 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

skitzer wrote:I want to say that although the town won, they were a bit hasty to lynch guilties when there is a high possiblilyt for millers, such as the group from a Clockwork orange.
But millers usually, or should claim Day 1, at least that's the impression that I was given.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #97) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:26 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

I would play in the sequel.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #98) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:12 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

muzzz wrote:
Kise wrote:Lolita used to be my softcore porn back in the day.
I wonder if there's ever been a pornstar mafia Image
Good lord....
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #99) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:24 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

skitzer wrote:Millers either claim day 1 or don't claim at all.
I don't think anyone ever claimed miller though.
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #100) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:31 am

Post by BloodCovenent »

Kise wrote:Wrong thread, lmfao........
haha, definitely!

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”