Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:46 am

Post by nicoliosgotpolio »

Sironigous wrote:
Vote: Nicolios

GRR last game.
Ahahahahaha
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:48 am

But really Sir, you shouldn't be using stuff from previous games against anyone.

vote: MadCrawdad

crawdads are ickyyy.
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:49 am

zwetschenwasser wrote:You! You dare show your face here.
Yeah, I do dare. Don't hate haha.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:50 am

I don't know what anti-meta is.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (isolation #4) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:52 am

Kay, I couldn't tell cause I don't know what it is.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #17 (isolation #5) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:00 am

New.. Bias?
ahem.
I HATE SIR.

Just kidding. Okay, maybe a little. Hhaha.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #6) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:18 pm

What?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Ah.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:24 pm

Or maybe because he posted in blue...?

No, that was me. -Caboose

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #32 (isolation #9) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:28 pm

OHH.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #10) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:05 pm

But in the first 24 hours, they will still talk in their thread even if they can't here. Could you explain the benefit please?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:59 pm

He could of done it for one of two reasons. First of all to try to either misdirect away from the scum's daykill, or just to try to offer a different explanation. I'm gonna go with the first one this early in the game.
To start off with something that has nothing to do with anything, I'm female.
Second, I've never played a game where the mod has posted the tally in a players post. I didn't know it was Caboose.
And it's too early in Day 1, especially since everyone's just sitting around watching the fist fight.
I believe I've already told you I have a life, thank you.
And though I've already said we shouldn't use previous games against people, you did lurk last game, and you had a power role. MOST people won't sit around and watch a fist fight. Some people, as rokovoj said, have better things to do.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:53 pm

I did. You seem to have missed my point. Zwets claimed that you voted him only "for pressure" and suggested that your vote putting him at L-2 really didn't mean anything (In fact, he seemed to pretend it didn't even exist at first). He went on and on about Sir's L-3 vote but dismissed your L-2 vote as (1) non-existent, and (2) unimportant. This is ridiculous. He could not have dismissed your L-2 vote against him on the basis of your posts, which clearly implicate him as possible scum, so he could only have done so as a result of private communications between the two of you as scum buddies or by virtue of him being scum trying to implicate you as scum by buddy*ng up to you.
I don't think theyre scum buddies... But really I see your point. There has to be some reason why he would just ignore that vote. I do like your last suggestion.
I don't mind L-2... But L-1 I have a problem with. So for now
FoS: Zwet.

Sorry I don't post much on weekends.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #13) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:30 am

I'm sure crazy isn't stupid enough to kill someone they are voting for... So I don't think crazy did this.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:00 pm

Reasons (that have been proposed by someone else and thought up by me)
1."He's communicating with his scum buddy" (How so? How would this be helpful in anyway since Hohum can't communicate with him outside of the thread without going against the rules? If so, why wouldn't he just BREAK THE RULES NORMALLY, instead of put himself at risk?)
2."Freudian Slip" (How so? What was he trying to say then? Are you saying that hohum being a buddy would eat his subconcious enough to manipulate his fingers?)
3.Simple Typo (mine)
4.Had him in notes in the same text file he was typing his post in. Ctrl+A syndrome, or accidentally copied to much? (Unproveable, and if it was from Ctrl+A, why wasn't there anything else?)
5.Some other reason for having Hohum with his post?
Some quick thoughts of mine in regards to IH's last post, I don't have very much time.
1. It could be just a random word the scum came up with to alert someone to do something
2. I don't think so
3. Possibly
4. As you said, unprovable... Even if he had notes on hohum under the post he was typing, we can't assume that they were scum buddies, as it was likely something innocent like a quote.
5. huh?

Sorry. Likely
out for the weekend.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:01 pm

Oh right, and
unvote.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:23 pm

1. It would be incredibly, monumentally dumb for them to use each other's names as codewords.
2. Agree that it's unlikely.
3. Seems like the most logical conclusion.
4. Somehow I can't see Sironigous keeping notes in a separate text file, though possible.
5. I'm assuming IH meant that there are possibly reasons he left out of his list so he's acknowledging that in point 5.
Thanks.
1. It would be the stupidest thing possible, but until we know who the mafia is, we shouldn't underestimate their stupidity... Though yeah, it is unlikely.

4. Still we can't prove it.
5. 'kay.

/sick, busy
I mean it this time,
out for the weekend.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:38 am

It got him to speak up, at least. Yes, it was for pressure.
You don't remember last game do you? Remember when we (Meaning Hohum and me, MAFIA) "pressure" voted townies? Oh right...
I don't like your pressure vote at all, especially since its 1 vote and no one is following.
FoS : Zwet
, only because I don't hammer until everyone else can't, or wants me to.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:41 pm

@Crawdad: I'm trying to convince dek not to hammer.
Wasn't directed at me, I know, but why? Sorry, just looking for your opinion.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #334 (isolation #19) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:04 pm

Town, listen closely. Lynch dej tomorrow, then pressure Jazzmyn. If she checks out, lynch MadCrawdad. Bye folks!

Vote: Zwetschenwasser
Hold up, why? I don't see any reason to pressure or lynch either.

But I'm very sorry. I've been reading the past couple pages... and I'm not sure where to make my input as requested. So, would someone please ask me some questions, I'll answer, and attempt to keep up in the future.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:06 pm

ThaCoolness wrote:
ok, that didn't look good for dej,

Vote: dej

Even though I think it's something hardly constitutes a vote, what didn't look good for me? The only thing I did between your two posts was ask your username... Its seems like you're just trying to get on my bangwagon.
I don't see any reasoning coming from that either.
And uhm, warning, immature comment incoming.
Hehe. Bangwagon. :)
Sorry. I'll return from the seventh grade now.

It seems to me he saw someone else vote Dej, and yeah, jumped on. "Oh, that looks like he's in a potentially bad situation. Here, let me make it worse while making absolutely no sense."

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #346 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:08 pm

(I'm a big videogame fan >_>)
More like /b/tard :P

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #22) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:46 pm

I don't like it either, not at all. Just because he pressured zwet doesn't mean he's scum. It means he thought zwet was scum.

Vote: Coolness

Vote Count #14

dejkha - 2 (Crazy, ThaCoolness)
ThaCoolness - 2 (dejkha, nicoliosgotpolio)

Not Voting: IH, Jazzmyn, MadCrawdad, rokovoj

5 to lynch and 3 to lynch at deadline.
Deadline is March 19.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:06 pm

Here you mention that you don't hammer 'until everyone else can't, or wants you to.' Is that an overall policy of yours, or only specific to the case of zwet?

Policy.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #379 (isolation #24) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:10 pm

I don't like the idea of not lynching today... We have 3 mislynches left and there's a 1 in 4 chance we hit mafia. If we hit a mafia, great, and then we have plenty of chance to win. If we miss, we have 2 mislynches left and well, we will probably be that much closer to knowing who NOT to lynch... But then again the mafia will too.
Still, I want to lynch today. As someone mentioned (sorry, don't remember who), if we don't lynch, the mafia doesnt have to either, and eventually the mod will make us.
I'm in favor of quicklynching, for the purpose of not allowing mafia the info they need.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:42 pm

I posted that because I didn't like the unexplained wagonwagonwagon

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:41 am

unvote, vote crazy

I'm not thinking youremason.

Sorry about my typing and stuff. I'm on my iPod because the computer isn't worki g well and I'm sick in bed. So I might be a little V/LA also for a few days.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:19 pm

I don't think he's protown at all. That's why I'm voting him.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:23 pm

I really want Crazy lynched.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Why is no one else voting him?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:42 pm

I want to lynch dejkha. Let's have more voting of dejkha. Before we kill him, though, I want to nicolios to stop ignoring me and tell me what she thinks about him.
Oops. I guess I was distracted by Crazy.
Hold on, I will in a minute.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #31) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:43 pm

Coolness, did you decide to stop playing or something?
I think maybe when he self voted he thought he lynched himself haha.

Oh, and your Dej post coming up.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (isolation #32) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:52 pm

I really don't see any reason to vote for him. I haven't seen anything REALLY scummy from him. Idk, he seems fairly genuine.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #487 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:25 am

I was gone quite a bit there because I WAS using my iPod to post but someone went and stole it monday, so here we are not being able to post much on the computer again -_-

Could you give me an example of when I'm stubborn with my vote?
I won't move mine from crazy for now, but that's all thats coming to my mind, is that what you meant?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:51 pm

Your response is below. You claim that you voted for Cool, because you didn't like the unexplained wagon. But if you look at your quote posted above, that's not even close to what you said... you came out and said dejkha 'thought zwet was scum.'
No. The post below your text didnt have anything to do with coolness. You got that completely wrong.
It had to do with mhy I was hesitant to vote Zwet.

Now that I think about it, you're right. It isn't very pro-town to leave your vote on a mason. But I guess I didn't catch it at the time.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Who was that post addressed to, then?
Anyone. I was putting it out there, about why I was hesitant to vote zwet and why I may have appeared to be buddying.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (isolation #36) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:52 pm

I'm up and reading right now. But I think I should wait until tomorrow to post cause I'm running on one of those BFC monsters, and I'm not so sure about my current comprehension.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #37) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:22 am

That was interesting.
I assume your vote is on me because that was the plan? Lynch her then me?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:53 am

Have you been paying attention at all?
Yes. No need to get snappy.
Hm. On second thought I'd rather lynch Jazz first. nicolios tomorrow, if that's still necessary.
Proposing we lynch Jazz first and Nico second (second lynch if necessary).

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #39) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:43 am

Crazy.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #528 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:35 pm

Actually, I'd rather not lynch Crazy anymore. We only have 1 mislynch left, and if we lynch him and he comes up town, guess who our mafia is going for?

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 5:36 pm

warning: this will sound extremely shallow. I just painted my nails so please don't judge me if my typing sucks this post.

I don't really see where discussiong coolness would get us either.
and actually if asked for an immediate vote, I'd go with MCD... just a feeling I guess. I'll try to go back and find posts that gave me the feeling. Idk, I guess just out of the choices hes the only one I don't not want to lynch.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:47 pm

Good game, guys:D

I never thought hohum would have targetted IH... Hm.

I'm gonna be off MS for a while, I've been running out of schedule space for it, as you've noticed.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”