Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:28 am

Post by Crazy »

And yeah, Coolness is at L-1 by my count. Let's just let the scum kill him now.

Vote Count #16

dejkha - 1 (Crazy)
ThaCoolness - 4 (dejkha, nicoliosgotpolio, Jazzmyn, ThaCoolness)

Not Voting: IH, MadCrawdad, rokovoj

5 to lynch and 3 to lynch at deadline.
Deadline is March 19.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:34 am

Post by dejkha »

Coolness, I forgot to ask before, due to my frustration: What was the point in you self voting and claiming mason?
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
MadCrawdad
MadCrawdad
Goon
MadCrawdad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:18 am

Post by MadCrawdad »

dejkha wrote:Coolness, I forgot to ask before, due to my frustration: What was the point in you self voting and claiming mason?
Dejkha, do you believe Cool's claim?
nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:41 am

Post by nicoliosgotpolio »

unvote, vote crazy

I'm not thinking youremason.

Sorry about my typing and stuff. I'm on my iPod because the computer isn't worki g well and I'm sick in bed. So I might be a little V/LA also for a few days.
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:52 am

Post by dejkha »

MadCrawdad wrote:
dejkha wrote:Coolness, I forgot to ask before, due to my frustration: What was the point in you self voting and claiming mason?
Not entirely. It's iffy. For one thing, it's incredibly stupid to claim mason and self vote all at once with the intention of killing yourself (or making it appear so). I'm waiting on a decent reason he would do such a thing and I may or may not adjust my vote depending on it. He's more than likely dead either way. If he is a mason, scum will kill him and if he isn't, then 2 other people know he's lying and try even further to push a case on him (hopefully without claiming themselves)

Do you believe him?
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:53 am

Post by dejkha »

nicoliosgotpolio wrote:
unvote, vote crazy

Sorry about my typing and stuff. I'm on my iPod because the computer isn't worki g well and I'm sick in bed. So I might be a little V/LA also for a few days.
Ok, so you don't think he's a mason... so why are you voting him then? There are still 4 townies as far I can tell...

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Crazy »

nicoliosgotpolio wrote:
unvote, vote crazy

Stop it. It's obvious one of us is a mason and the other one isn't. Let's let the scum make that decision rather than just reveal it on thread, 'kay?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by Crazy »

Dej, if he's a mason let the scum kill him. If he's not, we can decide in LYLO.

Really, you're just strengthening the case on you by keeping your vote on him.
nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:19 pm

I don't think he's protown at all. That's why I'm voting him.
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Crazy »

nicoliosgotpolio wrote:I don't think he's protown at all. That's why I'm voting him.
Save it. You saw what happened with Zwet; you saw what happened with Coolness.
Stop making wagons on possible masons!

If I'm scum, then I know you're a mason... and I could kill you right now, but the only reason I'm not is because then people would really suspect me as scum. Right? So save it.

If I'm a mason, then that would really suck.

If I'm town, then scum can kill you after I'm lynched.

If you really,
really
think I'm scum, the only real thing to do is to
go after my partner first!
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:45 pm

Post by dejkha »

Crazy wrote:Dej, if he's a mason let the scum kill him. If he's not, we can decide in LYLO.

Really, you're just strengthening the case on you by keeping your vote on him.
I don't care what I'm strengthening. I'm keeping my vote on him until I get an explanation. He's not at L-1 anymore and know can and won't hammer, if they're smart, so that's not a problem.

MadCrawdad
MadCrawdad
Goon
MadCrawdad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by MadCrawdad »

dejkha wrote:
MadCrawdad wrote:
Not entirely. It's iffy. For one thing, it's incredibly stupid to claim mason and self vote all at once with the intention of killing yourself (or making it appear so). I'm waiting on a decent reason he would do such a thing and I may or may not adjust my vote depending on it. He's more than likely dead either way. If he is a mason, scum will kill him and if he isn't, then 2 other people know he's lying and try even further to push a case on him (hopefully without claiming themselves)

Do you believe him?
While a truthful claim makes little sense here, a false claim makes even less sense to me.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:52 pm

Post by dejkha »

dejkha wrote: I don't care what I'm strengthening. I'm keeping my vote on him until I get an explanation. He's not at L-1 anymore and
no one can and won't hammer
, if they're smart, so that's not a problem.
Screwed up that part of my post.

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Crazy »

If you don't approve of a hammer, then why are you voting for him? o_0
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Well, that was a very bizarre reaction from ThaCoolness. I'll have to think about it some more, but in the meantime,

Unvote: ThaCoolness

Regards,
Jazz
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Crazy »

Hi guys, why is a mason claim getting lynched when me and nic are both NOT ON THE WAGON?!
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:19 pm

Post by Crazy »

Let me clarify:

If a scum claimed mason... then the real masons would know he was scum... and would naturally vote for him. Yet the only possible masons here are the ones that are
not on the wagon!

Now what does that tell you about Coolness' role?
nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:23 pm

I really want Crazy lynched.

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:52 pm

Post by Crazy »

nicoliosgotpolio wrote:I really want Crazy lynched.
If your case is that I'm trying to tell my scum-buddies who the masons are, try again... because if I was scum I'd know who they were from the start of the day and I could have simply just told my scum-partner in our quicktopic thread.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by dejkha »

Crazy wrote:If you don't approve of a hammer, then why are you voting for him? o_0
I never said I didn't approve of a hammer. I'm just indifferent at the moment. And like I said, he wasn't at L-1 at the time and I doubt anyone will hammer before he respond and if someone does, then we may have found scum (assuming it's not Coolness).
Crazy wrote:Hi guys, why is a mason claim getting lynched when me and nic are both NOT ON THE WAGON?!
Because you both don't want to vote for him obviously.
Crazy wrote:Let me clarify:

If a scum claimed mason... then the real masons would know he was scum... and would naturally vote for him. Yet the only possible masons here are the ones that are
not on the wagon!

Now what does that tell you about Coolness' role?
Crazy wrote: If your case is that I'm trying to tell my scum-buddies who the masons are, try again... because if I was scum I'd know who they were from the start of the day and I could have simply just told my scum-partner in our quicktopic thread.
Why do you continually insist on knowing what roles are are where (ex: in Pool A) and who the masons are? You say you're not giving it away, but it seems like that's the only thing you're doing.

Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Crazy wrote:the only possible masons here are the ones that are
not on the wagon!
^^This is entirely false.

Why do you persist in making such ridiculous claims?

Regards,
Jazz
nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Why is no one else voting him?

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:50 am

Post by Crazy »

Jazzmyn wrote:
Crazy wrote:the only possible masons here are the ones that are
not on the wagon!
^^This is entirely false.

Why do you persist in making such ridiculous claims?

Regards,
Jazz
Do you want another mason wagon?!

Do you think
both
me and nic are non-masons?!

Seriously, zwet freaked out when he was getting lynched; it was obvious that no other masons were on his wagon. So let's have the scum figure out who the last mason while we figure out who the scum are, 'kay?
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:22 pm

Post by Jazzmyn »

Crazy wrote:Do you want another mason wagon?!
What I want is for you to stop making patently false claims and expecting everyone else to buy them.
Crazy wrote:Do you think
both
me and nic are non-masons?!
It is entirely possible.
Crazy wrote:Seriously, zwet freaked out when he was getting lynched; it was obvious that no other masons were on his wagon.
The fact that zwets is an idiot and freaked out does not mean that there were no masons on his wagon. This is another patently false claim by you. Maybe he freaked out because there
were
masons on his wagon. Let's face it, nobody can be blamed for wanting zwets dead in light of his play style, despite him being a mason.
Crazy wrote:So let's have the scum figure out who the last mason while we figure out who the scum are, 'kay?
So, let's have you stop making patently false claims, kay?

Regards,
Jazz
rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:29 pm

Post by rokovoj »

I think it's in the best interests of the town if we stop talking about the masons and get to lynching someone before the scum figures anything out.

I want to lynch dejkha. Let's have more voting of dejkha. Before we kill him, though, I want to nicolios to stop ignoring me and tell me what she thinks about him.

I think I've seen the phrase "patently false" more times today than I have total in the last year.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”