rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:11 am

Post by rokovoj »

Mod: I voted for dejkha in 380, but it's not in the vote count.

I'll count your vote below.

Vote Count #16

Crazy - 1 (nicoliosgotpolio)
dejkha - 2 (Crazy, rokovoj)
ThaCoolness - 2 (dejkha, ThaCoolness)

Not Voting: IH, Jazzmyn, MadCrawdad

5 to lynch and 3 to lynch at deadline.
Deadline is March 19.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:29 am

Post by dejkha »

Roko, can you provide the reasons you want everyone to vote for me? I won't counter with a comment defending myself if I already have, but I'd just like to know, rather than you just telling people to lynch me without reason like Zwet and Coolness did.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Jazzmyn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:09 am

Post by Jazzmyn »

Mod: Please prod IH.
He hasn't posted for nearly 2 weeks.

Regards,
Jazz

Seeking replacement for IH. - Caboose
rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:22 am

Post by rokovoj »

I'm not asking people to lynch you without reasoning. I have already provided my reasoning, but I'll summarize it again if that makes you happy.

I don't want the scum to figure out who our masons are, and they'll do this by analyzing what we say. At the moment it would not be a horrible blow to our chances if we mislynch, so I would say the best move is to just lynch someone and see what information we can get from the flip.

I want to lynch you because there are certain people in the town I will absolutely not lynch today, and you are not one of them. Of the people remaining some of them give me townie vibes, and you don't, so I'd rather lynch you over them. Additionally, you had extremely weak reasoning for voting Sironigous, which could have possibly been distancing, and it's purely mind boggling that you couldn't see that your reason for voting Sironigous was invalid. I also don't like that you're still voting for ThaCoolness.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:41 pm

Post by dejkha »

Coolness, did you decide to stop playing or something?
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:42 pm

Post by nicoliosgotpolio »

I want to lynch dejkha. Let's have more voting of dejkha. Before we kill him, though, I want to nicolios to stop ignoring me and tell me what she thinks about him.
Oops. I guess I was distracted by Crazy.
Hold on, I will in a minute.
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:43 pm

Coolness, did you decide to stop playing or something?
I think maybe when he self voted he thought he lynched himself haha.

Oh, and your Dej post coming up.
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:52 pm

I really don't see any reason to vote for him. I haven't seen anything REALLY scummy from him. Idk, he seems fairly genuine.

rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:41 pm

Post by rokovoj »

That was more or less what I was expecting.

It would be nice if ThaCoolness came back and helped us lynch dejkha now.

I don't agree with Crazy 100%, but he has a point when he says to not look at him, nicolios, or ThaCoolness at least for today.

Jazzmyn, you said earlier that you think our remaining scum are ThaCoolness and IH. Why do you think that IH is scum?
Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:41 am

Post by Crazy »

I want to see if Jazz still thinks Dej is scum.
ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:35 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

I'll admit it, I'm a bonehead.

Unvote; vote: dekjha
rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:50 am

Post by rokovoj »

Hooray!
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:50 am

Post by dejkha »

Coolness, I'm just curious: Is your vote still based off the fact that I pressured Zwet because of clearly scummy behavior and because Zwet told you to vote me? (similar to yourself)

Either way, what makes you think that suicide attempts make a last statement a truth? You and Zwet both attempted to hammer yourselves and told everyone to vote me without many giving reasons at all. Zwet gave a few previously, but nothing huge and you gave none at all other than what I said above.

From my vote on you, I'm still not sold on you being a mason. It would be a horrible idea to claim mason for no reason. I'll explain why depending on your explanation for outing.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:57 am

Post by dejkha »

Crazy wrote:I want to see if Jazz still thinks Dej is scum.
I'd like to think she'd say so or vote me if she thought so, rather than messing around.

ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:59 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

Because one scum and one town is a good trade off.

Seriously, I knew he was attacking mason the entire time. He attacked me, and he's probably gonna attack another one next.
Caboose
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Caboose
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:04 am

Post by Caboose »

ThaCoolness, Mason, has been killed!

With 7 alive, it's now 4 to lynch and 3 to lynch at deadline.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:05 am

Post by dejkha »

ThaCoolness wrote:Because one scum and one town is a good trade off.

Seriously, I knew he was attacking mason the entire time. He attacked me, and he's probably gonna attack another one next.
Elaborate on the "he", please.

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:05 am

Post by dejkha »

...never mind then.

rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:16 am

Post by rokovoj »

I believe "he" refers to you. The only other player mentioned in your little back and forth just now was Jazzmyn.

Still two more for the lynch. Come on guys.
dejkha wrote:From my vote on you, I'm still not sold on you being a mason. It would be a horrible idea to claim mason for no reason. I'll explain why depending on your explanation for outing.
Wasn't it kinda obvious that he claimed because he thought he had died, so we would have found out his role very shortly anyway?

What did you expect from him? Proof that he was a mason?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:39 am

Post by dejkha »

Seems silly to use "he" when he's answering me. Coolness (I know you're dead, but I feel like responding anyway), even still, you acted like scum knew who masons were, when they only people who know who the masons are... are the masons. That's what your vote was based off of and it was a horrible reason.

@Roko: Given there was no reason to self vote or claim, there was no reason to believe him entirely. He could've been a townie trying to trick scum (and yes, I'm aware the masons would know he was lying) and making it look like he was hammering himself. In short, it was an incredibly stupid move that I didn't think would be made a second time.

rokovoj
rokovoj
Goon
rokovoj
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:45 am

Post by rokovoj »

Are you seriously contesting that ThaCoolness didn't mean you with "he?"

It was a dumb move regardless.

Who do you want to lynch?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:56 am

Post by dejkha »

He could've meant Zwet. It's pretty much common knowledge to use "you" when referring to someone you're answering. I wasn't using it as evidence, I just wanted to make sure before interpret it as someone else.

Oh right, I forgot my vote was removed.
Vote: Crazy
He's insisting that he knows what roles are in certain 'pools' and who's what role. Most of the time he doesn't even use "if", he just states it plain and clear as if it were truth which seems like the opposite of not trying to give away who the masons are, which is what he's been saying not to do.

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:07 am

Post by Crazy »

dej wrote:Oh right, I forgot my vote was removed. Vote: Crazy He's insisting that he knows what roles are in certain 'pools' and who's what role. Most of the time he doesn't even use "if", he just states it plain and clear as if it were truth which seems like the opposite of not trying to give away who the masons are, which is what he's been saying not to do.
Wagoning the possible masons gives them away.

And unless the scum were idiots (which I now think they likely were) they'd already know who the likely masons were anyway.

You almost single-handedly just got 2 masons killed, and you're calling me scum?
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:12 am

Post by dejkha »

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but how does wagoning masons give them away?

They might, they might not. But that doesn't mean help them along, especially when you're the one reminding everyone not to.

I only voted and made cases against them. It's not my fault they think killing themselves will make a point without a case. That was all because of their stupidity (no offense to the both of them). Hopefully the other masons won't make the same mistake.

Crazy
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Crazy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:12 am

Post by Crazy »

And like I said before, wouldn't it have just been easier to tell my scum-partner in secret who I thought the masons were and then just hopped on the mason wagons?

I'm not trying to prove I'm town here; I'm just proving your argument as crap.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”