Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:18 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I want to poke CKD.

vote: CKD
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:07 am

Kison wrote:
Vote: Guardian

Am pretty sure he knows why.

Nice to see Raging Rabbit again. I figured you were a done deal after that fiasco between you and Twito.
Woot! The game's first bus'ing incident! Italics mine.

unvote, vote: Kison
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:21 am

Korts wrote:
unvote, vote: BM

For two consecutive posts without a vote. Shame on you.
Good catch, but I'm already voting for his buddy, Kison.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #48 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:32 am

Battle Mage wrote:*cough*Sensfan*cough*

BM
Liar, Kison was bus'ing Guardian.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #55 (isolation #4) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:20 am

Battle Mage wrote:DGB...not every scum interaction is bussing. You shouldn't fall into every trap scumbags lay for you. :P

BM
Well at least you're acknowledging these are SCUM INTERACTIONS.

Nice confession, three hail marys, go in peace my son.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:22 am

Guardian wrote:Kison, why go along with the joke that you are busing me?

BM, why change your vote every other post?

vote: Kison
WOW, double counter-bus'ing. Guardian is breaking new grounds in mafia history.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:26 am

Kison wrote:
Because it's precisely what you're calling it: a joke
No it isn't. The scum team consists of Kison, Guardian and BM. vollkan is the neighborhood serial killer.
vollkan wrote:This game looks set to be great. The list of players is absolutely brilliant.
It's my pleasure to weigh down the average. ;-)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:33 am

Let me demonstrate vollkan's serial killerish qualities.
vollkan wrote:This game looks set to be great. The list of players is absolutely brilliant.
He needs to BUTTER UP EVERYBODY. Not just townies, not just mafiates, but every player in the game.
vollkan wrote:
Raging Rabbit wrote: Doesn't yield the same sort of information, and from my experience the discussion it creates revolves strictly around theory and meta and doesn't have much to do with the game. I'm not letting this deteriorate into a Twito discussion, you can keep crying your eyes out as far as I'm concerned. Also, you're buddying up to midgets.
Vote: Vollkan
The self-vote is a symptom of vollkan's solitary proclivities, proclivities that include killing players at night without benefit of team discussions.

Also, it's self-bus'ing. I mean, he can only bus himself. He's doing it to get town cred in case he goes down in flames.
vollkan wrote:Four questions:
1) What "sort of information" does a non-self random vote yield?
Let me answer this. A NON-RANDOM self-vote by definition is self-bus'ing by a serial killer. There is no other logical explanation.

vollkan wrote:2) Can you see any inherent game value in having a theory debate early on?
Yes inasmuch as it leads to the lynch of a scumbag, four of which I have already named.
vollkan wrote:3) Based on your answers to 1) and 2), do you think self-voting in the random stage can be a reasonable course of conduct?
Yes, and thank you for outing yourself so early.
vollkan wrote:4) Was your post that I quote above at all influenced by meta actions of myself?
DIE SCUM DIE

Question is, do we lynch the SK or do we lynch the mafia? This game is like shooting fish in a barrel.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #74 (isolation #8) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:25 am

Destructor is 100% town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #97 (isolation #9) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:54 am

Guardian wrote:Oh. damn, I thought you were just throwing around suspicion blindly, and thought that was scummy :(.

unvote:; vote: Kison
You're bus'ing Kison again??? You were voting him already on the previous page. I mean, I approve of bus'ing and all, but you guys should give us a game, you know, by at least pretending you want to win and you're trying to.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #111 (isolation #10) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:34 pm

Total townies:

destructor
roflcopter

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 12:52 pm

Now I'm confused.

Because I caught all three scum, and now there's a fourth.

CKD...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #134 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:23 pm

destructor wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Now I'm confused.

Because I caught all three scum, and now there's a fourth.

CKD...
3 scum + SK?
No, I also caught the SK, that would be vollkan.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #135 (isolation #13) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:27 pm

His suspicions are over the top, uncalled for, and not based in reality. Squirming, flailing scum...

unvote, vote: CKD

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #159 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:40 am

Kison is scum for casting aspersions on roflcopter's unblemished record as townie town town in this game.

His case is absolute rubbish but he's perhaps hoping we interpret his actions as bus'ing after we lynch or vig him.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #187 (isolation #15) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:20 am

Battle Mage wrote:Ftr, i was responding to a joke by DGB, in a similarly jokey fashion. I fail to see how you could be suspicious on me because i claimed scum in a really WIFOMy way. :roll:

Unvote, Vote: Destructor
Mark my words.

CKD is scum, period.

Kison is scum for persecuting roflcopter.

BM is scum for going after destructor.

So many great choices already!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #188 (isolation #16) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:22 am

Also, Korts is town. May I be immediately struck by lightning if I'm wrong.

***if this post goes through we have proof***

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #207 (isolation #17) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:07 am

Guardian is more scum now than he was last time I declared him to be scum.

Pretty much all of his post #195 is a scum agenda - except for his comment about BM: "I am especially annoyed with BM and rofl for this, off the top of my head. BM you need to re-read the thread and come up with something logical, and stop the knee-jerk voting reactions that seem to come three times a page. " That's a townie thing to say, But then again, I'd expect Guardian to treat BM differently as they are buddies.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #212 (isolation #18) » Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:30 pm

Guardian wrote:Zazier -- answering questions posed at others is not a reliable scum tell. It is unhelpful, but not scummy, because lots of people naturally do this. I used to think it was a scum tell because most unhelpful things are scummy and vice versa, but this one seems to not be.. Defending others surreptitiously by answering tough questions posed to them is scummy however, if you think any of the instances you brought up fall into that let me know.
here Guardian is opening the door for his buddies to answer questions posed at others with cheeky impunity.
Guardian wrote:I am very unconvinced by the case on CKD, and mention this because I think it is mostly wasting our time :(. Is the case anything more than him having a strong gut read early in the game, and saying so? If it is please enlighten me. If not, please move on.
Only scum would be unmoved by CKD's screaming scumminess. My own scumdar, which is finely calibrated, first pinged, then sounded full alarm... another CKD post, and it started shooting sparks, caught fire and blew up in a mushroom cloud.
Guardian wrote:BM, why do you think DGB will be unreadable? Why are you continuing to promote this meta of vote hopping if it is a scummy meta? Scummy things are generally scummy because they are unhelpful to town -- if you acknowledge that constantly moving your votes is scummy, e.g. unhelpful, why continue to do so?
This is a weak prodding of your buddy to stop vote-hopping, which he is doing on purpose, alarmed by my presence in the player roster and fully aware of my keen eye for Day 1 bus'ing.
Guardian wrote:Self voting is scummy -- it robs town of information. I am disappointed in vollkan especially for this -- I've always looked at his play as logical and very helpful to town. I find his choice to self vote and rob the town of information suspicious and out of character, especially considering I think that others self-voting probably impacted his decision to do so.
This is just silly. Self-voting is indicative of nothing at all, and vollkan did it to bus himself, as he is the SK. But more seriously, Day 1 self-voting is not even worthy of comment, unless you're looking for an easy point to make to fake scum hunting.
Guardian wrote:DGB, you seem to have said that at least half the players are either obviously town or obviously scum. Please list all the players with your current thoughts on them, and a short explanation of why you think this way.
I've done it for you and for vollkan. For the players that I have declared to be town, I must decline to comment as it should remain a secret formula. Otherwise there is a strong risk of it being exploited by you and your buddies.
Guardian wrote:This is supposed to be such a stellar cast -- we seem to have largely spam'd/noise'd our way to page 8 in two days. Short page lengths are better for towns -- in reality, people are not going to re-read 40 page day ones as well as they read 15 page day ones.
I disagree, these 15 pages are shockfull of information and I've already pegged half the players correctly. Especially vollkan.
Guardian wrote:Please cut out the garbage -- it is unhelpful and suspcious. Posting a lot of nothing can make you look like you are scum hunting, being active, thinking about the game, etc. when you aren't.
HEY! That's what you just did.
Guardian wrote:I am especially annoyed with BM and rofl for this, off the top of my head. BM you need to re-read the thread and come up with something logical, and stop the knee-jerk voting reactions that seem to come three times a page.
BM I understand, though I promise you will be disappointed if you expect logic from him, as you would if you expected sanity from me. But rolfcopter? Come on. Please do not try to silence the townies.
Guardian wrote:rofl, when asked a question that you see that you are being asked, either refuse to answer it and move on (worse option), or answer it immediately (better option). Don't draw it out over a dozen posts where you get into a debate with others where you explain why you are refusing when you could just answer (worst option, one that you chose).
Stop trying to trip rolfcopter. It's scummy.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #291 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:25 pm

roflcopter wrote:i disagree with your town read on ckd [...].
Anyone getting a town read on CKD ought to have their heads examined, or be lynched.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #312 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:07 am

What???? BM is still alive?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #325 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:08 pm

Guardian wrote:
I wrote:Why refuse to state who you are suspicious of and why? Why refuse to list the players and make comments? I want a firm stand from you on the players because right now you are my first (second if you count me misreading Korts) real suspect. I will explain further after you procure such a list or again explicitly refuse to.
DGB, do this, promise to do it, or refuse to in your next three posts, or I will take it as you refusing to do so.
Didn't I answer you already???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #349 (isolation #22) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:54 am

SensFan wrote:
roflcopter wrote:and why does townie need quotation marks but scummy doesn't?
Because I don't agree with the premise of 'towntells'. I don't think any individual action should make someone look pro-Town, only their play in general can do that.
Some things cannot be faked. Sometimes, they're not the sort of thing people would even think of faking.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #351 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:32 pm

Is CKD trying to quietly slip his scummy self out from our collective consciousness?

Discuss.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #370 (isolation #24) » Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:41 pm

vollkan wrote:Uhh...I'm pretty sure that doesn't count as a self-vote. You vote "nobody" and then unvote yourself.
I noticed that. How come the mod says that CKD is dead, and how come CKD keeps posting?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #380 (isolation #25) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 4:53 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:DGB, the mod said I was dead?...what alignment was I? If you saw that I was dead, then why is your vote still on me? Your statement makes a ton of sense as usual.
The alignment is 'town' - why you are officially hammering yourself now is beyond me. Besides, once you are revealed town, who in their right mind would hammer you??? There was no danger. Of course, I discounted your idiocy wholesale, and for this I am sorry.

unvote

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #387 (isolation #26) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:57 am

Sorry... I must have misread. I mistook "Guardian" in the death scene for "CKD."

This being said, speaking of insanity, CKD's most recent post is INSANELY scummy.

unvote, vote: CKD

Scum, I want you to die.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #391 (isolation #27) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:04 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:side note for future: this actually would make an interesting scum gambit (if DGB and I were scum)..someone claims to see the mod post a death scene stating that their scum buddy was town....even if the mod comes back and says they didnt mess up..that might buy the person under the pressure some time to wiggle out of the wagon...another reason my lynching will produce a decent amount of information...
"that might buy the person under the pressure some time to wiggle out of the wagon"

Yeah, that person would be you. YOU. You are seriously supposing that we're buddies here??? Sounds like a caught scum tactic, not a town tactic. You want to cast aspersions on me on your way down, so that after we find out YOU're scum, that I'm under suspicion. I don't think you thought this through, scumbag.

You are proposing a scenario where you and I are buddies.

Hahahhahah. What townie would explain another player's behavior based on them being BUDDIES TOGETHER unless he himself was scum?

"someone claims to see the mod post a death scene stating that their scum buddy was town"

You are assuming yourself to be scum in this theory, AGAIN? If you're town, you have taken leave of your senses. If you're scum, then it makes perfect sense.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #392 (isolation #28) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:06 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:explain how you mistook guardian's death scene for my death scene, when you posted several times AFTER Guardian's death scene was posted. explain why you said I was town in that scene, when all you had to do was go look to see if "my" death scene was still posted. I assume you did go look, before you apologized and unvoted. guardian's death scene has never changed and was on the last page..
My mind substituted Guardian's name for yours, for some reason. If that's not strange enough, I was wondering why people were talking about Guardian being dead... and why you kept posting, which is on the record.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #393 (isolation #29) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:07 am

What townie would explain another player's behavior based on them being BUDDIES TOGETHER unless he himself was scum?

Can someone hammer this scumbag already?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #397 (isolation #30) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:28 am

Yes I did read your name not just twice but at least 5 or 6 times. Ah, the mystery of the brain.

You're still scum, CKD.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #426 (isolation #31) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 2:13 am

Elmo wrote: I would like people speculate as to why Guardian was killed. No, really.
I thought it was obvious. We can rule out 'slipping on a banana peel.'

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #432 (isolation #32) » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:10 am

roflcopter is the towniest player ever, all games included.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #437 (isolation #33) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:03 am

CKD's last post is full of opinions completely opposed to those that I haved formed so far in this game.

This would be astonishing- if he were town. If he's scum, then it's hardly surprising.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #447 (isolation #34) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:44 am

roflcopter wrote:dgb gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. that has no bearing on her alignment at all, i just like her.
Quote added on my wiki page.

@RR, why doesn't Guardian's kill make sense as a vig kill? In what way do you think it makes sense?

@BM. I'm retired. I've become a little fuzzy on 'days of the week.' I also seem to be unable to tell the words 'Guardian' and 'curiouskarmadog' apart, though I blame it on one ending, and the other starting, with the letter 'g'.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #460 (isolation #35) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:20 am

Battle Mage wrote:i still await a response from the DrippingLurkerBall
Explain how I'm lurking, scumbag. I'm interested.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #461 (isolation #36) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:22 am

Yosarian2 wrote:It's a wierd situation. On the one hand, the fact that Guardian was defending CKD and then died might be a good sign for CKD. But on the other hand; if the scum wanted CKD to be lynched, why not wait until he was at lynch -1 and THEN kill someone off the wagon, making him suddenly be instant lynched? Doing it at lynch -2 makes no sense, if that was their goal.
Yosarian confirmed himself town with the above paragraph.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #462 (isolation #37) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:25 am

vollkan wrote:Right...but if that is what you meant, why is DGB pro-town for it?

I mean, stirring up reactions is something that scum has an enormous motivation to do - it serves as a means of triggering town errors.
Triggering TOWN errors??? Ugh? Townies don't have to make things up, they are far far less likely to trip on their own shoelaces than scumbags.

Speaking of trying to confuse people.

You're scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #465 (isolation #38) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:42 am

populartajo wrote:Quick posting to tell you that this thread needs more CKD's lynch.
Woot! Another townie.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #479 (isolation #39) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:24 pm

Battle Mage wrote:Where were you last thursday?

BM
Why, I think I was home most of the day. You didn't see me betting at the races. did you?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #480 (isolation #40) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:29 pm

SCUM:

vollkan
curiouskarmadog
Battle Mage
Korts

TOWN:

DrippingGoofball
destructor
roflcopter
Yosarian2
populartajo ZazieR

AMBIGUOUS:

Raging Rabbit
SensFan
Elmo
Kison

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #488 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 4:25 am

Elmo wrote:One thing is for sure: Yos2's interactions with Des creep me the fuck out. That is the clearest thing to come out of this thus far.
Please elaborate, you have my full and undivided attention.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #503 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:02 pm

vollkan is selectively attacking people on my townie list. Is that any surprise, given that he's scum?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #510 (isolation #43) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:35 am

If CKD flips scum, I doubt that RR is his buddy. If fact RR is probably town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #512 (isolation #44) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 7:52 am

List of chikenshite scumbags afraid to jump on a wagon:

Kison*
vollkan***
SensFan*
curiouskarmadog***
Korts***

*Already identified as 'ambiguous' by yours truly.
***Already identified as scum by yours truly.

The last scumbag on my list, BM, is bus'ing Korts, too.

Gawd I'm good.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #516 (isolation #45) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:56 am

STRATEGY FOR TOWNIES:

Now that Korts and CKD are head-to-head, and all the scum except BM is off-wagon, let's not move our votes and check out the scum's moves. They may hesitate because they are picking between two scumbags.

STRATEGY FOR SCUMBAGS:

Check your PM's to remind yourself of who the Godfather is. If it's CKD, vote for Korts, and vice-versa.

STRATEGY FOR VOLLKAN aka SK:

I dunno, you're on your own.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #518 (isolation #46) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:08 am

Battle Mage wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote: STRATEGY FOR SCUMBAGS:

Check your PM's to remind yourself of who the Godfather is. If it's CKD, vote for Korts, and vice-versa.
What if it's neither? :o

BM
Then vote yourself, because assuming 3 scum, and using a simple process of elimination, you'd be the GF.

Thanks for asking.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #519 (isolation #47) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:11 am

But BM, you're already bus'ing a scumbuddy... never mind. It's OK if you're the Godfather, you can bus either buddy, we don't care. So my advice that you vote yourself is incorrect. Sorry about that.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #522 (isolation #48) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:08 pm

Battle Mage wrote:ok awesome. As Korts is obvscum, and i'm being co-operative, why dont you hop on the largest wagon?
I do believe I'm already voting for one of the two present top contenders.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #525 (isolation #49) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:57 am

Battle Mage wrote:if you switch your vote, you will join a larger wagon, in Korts. :P
Your enthusiasm for bus'ing is admirable, and commendable. I shall help you. But later. Right now I want the two top contenders head to head.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #529 (isolation #50) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:09 pm

SensFan wrote:
Unvote
, since it was an early vote on BM.
And what scares you from voting someone else, scaredy scum? You don't want to leave traces?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #534 (isolation #51) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 2:27 pm

Kison wrote:I'll read up on the Korts case(which I have admittedly failed to read into) and give a more vivid response
soonish
Emphasis mine.

Kison is scum. Mark my words. He's squirming. He's pledging to lurk ahead of time so that we don't jump on him for lurking. How scummy is that?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #539 (isolation #52) » Fri Nov 28, 2008 2:55 am

Elmo wrote:The above seems obvious to me;
Would someone mind explaining this to the slow kid? I don't get it at all.

I'm not surprised that Kisonscum got it right away. Elmo, who henceforth shall be referred to as a 'townie,' must be on the right track, then.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #545 (isolation #53) » Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:15 am

destructor wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Elmo wrote:The above seems obvious to me;
Would someone mind explaining this to the slow kid? I don't get it at all.
I think Elmo was saying that scum probably guessed that Guardian was a Tracker based on his questions to Adel.
Aw, I get it.
destructor wrote:Also, didn't you think Korts was town once? Why was that?
That is true. Maybe I was confused with Kison? Now, Kison is scum.

SCUM:

vollkan
curiouskarmadog
Battle Mage
Kison

TOWN:

DrippingGoofball
destructor
roflcopter
Yosarian2
populartajo ZazieR
Elmo
Korts >>> slipping on account of his unvoting, and not voting anew.

AMBIGUOUS:

Raging Rabbit
SensFan >>> becoming scummier as of late, re: chickening out from voting.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #547 (isolation #54) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:32 am

vollkan wrote:
Rofl wrote: vollkan is also trying way, way, way too hard to stop the ckd wagon. so yeah, you're right, vollkan is scum.
Heaven forbid somebody shouldn't agree with you
I support the motion that no one should disagree with rofl.

vollkan, how about actually making an effort to pretend to scum hunt? This game isn't the debating club, and besides, after you're dead, we're going to need to know who you were bus'ing.

Can you please provide us with a list of who is scum and who is town? Just a list. No verb.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #552 (isolation #55) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:05 am

Raging Rabbit wrote:
vollkan, how about actually making an effort to pretend to scum hunt? This game isn't the debating club, and besides, after you're dead, we're going to need to know who you were bus'ing.
Wasn't vollkan the SK?
Indeed! But as airtight as my case was, he could be a mafiate, too. We'll see whether he bus'es himself of other players.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #564 (isolation #56) » Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:45 pm

Yos, are you implying that des may be scum?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #570 (isolation #57) » Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:57 pm

Korts wrote:I'm very sorry, but I don't have the time for an extensive reread right now.

vote: CKD

Partly because I trust DGB and rofl's judgement, and partly because I want to save my own ass.
Thanks Korts, it's never too late to bus.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #579 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:24 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:oh yeah...(sorry for the triple post)..

unvote, vote vollkan.

best place for my vote.
One last bus before dying? Oh my, maybe vollkan is in a team!!!
curiouskarmadog wrote:hey DGB, when i flip town...I expect a very humbling apology from you..unless you are scum, then I understand.
Yeah, you pulled at my heartstrings with that violin before, CKD... and you had me totally hoodwinked. I have sworn to be merciless in the future. I have no more tears to shed over your alignment. Remember Thespival, that's my motto.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #588 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 1:48 am

destructor wrote:I also think BM absolutely needs to be held accountable for everything he's said today and hasn't answered for yet.
BM's account should be paid to the VIG.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #590 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 2:03 am

Yosarian2 wrote:I feel like I'm being set up by scum-Volkan here, I just can't imagine how Volkan would act like this as town.
Shall we lynch him in order to determine if he's bus'ing you? I would like to know.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #605 (isolation #61) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 9:32 am

I'd like vollkanscum to park his vote in a more productive place. You're not going to be a chicken with your vote, are you, vollkan?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #609 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:22 pm

Hahahha, you forgot to name a third scum. Might that be because that's YOU???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #614 (isolation #63) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:23 am

Battle Mage wrote:ok, i kinda wanna hammer CKD, but also dont wanna break his ickle heart... :S
Yeah I know, scumbags get queasy when it comes time to hammer a townie, don't they? They'd rather another townie yield the weapon.

Let's kill either vollkan or BM.

unvote, vote: BM

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #615 (isolation #64) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:25 am

Let me phrase that another way.

If CKD was your buddy, you wouldn't have hesitated to make yourself the hero and hammer him for town cred. If you were town, you wouldn't have hesitated to make yourself the hero and hammer such a scummy player.

Thus you are scum, BM, and CKD is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #623 (isolation #65) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:38 am

I have CKD pulling really hard at my heartstrings (I told you I'll never let you play me like a violin ever again, put down that bow), and BM screaming "I'm scum! I'm scum!"

There is no way in hell that BM wouldn't think CKD is scummy, if he were town. The only way a player can see something townie in CKD is to be scum, KNOWING that CKD is town, despite evidence to the contrary.

CKD has more flashing scum marquees than Vegas has casinos. Only scum would defend him.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #628 (isolation #66) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 8:54 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:not pulling anything here...I expect my death today and think it is needed (at this point)...I am demanding from you an apology (once dead).
Oh, stop it already with the drama queen stuff and help us find scum if you're town. There can only be one drama queen per game. That would be me.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Also, I am noting the ground work for BM's lynch tomorrow....
Your denfense-by-anticipation of BM is noted.
curiouskarmadog wrote:Do I think BM's last post was scummy?...meh..if he is scum, it was a safe post...it was like hey, just checking in to let everyone know I could hammer if I wanted too..but I am not....could be an attempt to buy creds once a flip town....it is safe because most likely I will hang today with his vote or not.......or it could be BM being BM..he likes to talk..it is for you guys to decide now..
Grow some. Either you are scum or BM is scum.

;-)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #633 (isolation #67) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:06 am

Korts, you're on my scumlist to begin with. And you've just set my scumdar on fire.

OK.

Let's make this interesting.

unvote, vote: Korts

Now Korts and CKD are head to head.

We have one day left for one of these two players to collect a couple more votes for the lynch.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #634 (isolation #68) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:07 am

Yep.

Five votes vs. five votes. Head to head. That's a race.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #645 (isolation #69) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:58 pm

vollkan wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Korts, you're on my scumlist to begin with. And you've just set my scumdar on fire.

OK.

Let's make this interesting.

Now Korts and CKD are head to head.

We have one day left for one of these two players to collect a couple more votes for the lynch.
*blink* What happened to:
DGB wrote:
CKD wrote: Do I think BM's last post was scummy?...meh..if he is scum, it was a safe post...it was like hey, just checking in to let everyone know I could hammer if I wanted too..but I am not....could be an attempt to buy creds once a flip town....it is safe because most likely I will hang today with his vote or not.......or it could be BM being BM..he likes to talk..it is for you guys to decide now..
Grow some. Either you are scum or BM is scum.
?
If CKD is town, and BM is scum, but we don't have enough time to deadline lynch BM, or deadline lynch you, vollkan, we can always lynch Korts.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #652 (isolation #70) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:15 am

Korts-scum, that's a testament to my certainty of BM's scumminess. And if BM is scum, CKD is unlikely scum. And why is BM voting for me, rather than voting for Korts or CKD??? That's cowardly scum hiding off wagon if you ask me.

But CKD's deadline behavior is making my scumdar glow like uranium. Why is his voting so chicken and so improductive??? Like BM, CKD is being a vote coward. What's with the manipulation (of me especially), what's with the wishy-washiness, what's with the keeping the vote on vollkan when he could bus' his buddy Korts?

I have BM-scum who seems to know that CKD is town and therefore defending him.

I have Korts-scum who seems to know that CKD is scum and therefore bus'ing him.

Those are the painful twistings of my mind right now.

I'd like to see BM and CKD vote elsewhere before deadline.

The question is, who is scummiest? BM, or Korts? If I decide that BM is scummiest, it'll have to follow that my vote stays on Korts. If I decide that Korts is scummiest, then I can vote equally for CKD or Korts.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #653 (isolation #71) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:16 am

However, it appears that deadline is in approximately 3 hours.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #654 (isolation #72) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:38 am

As I pace the room back and forth.

Despite Korts and CKD being head to head in votecount, CKD will be the deadline lynch.

And we have vollkan and BM, two cowardly scumbags, refusing to commit to a productive vote, ie, a vote for either CKD or Korts. They just sit by the sidelines, hemming and hawing, or rather, pretending to hem and haw.

They seem prefectly happy to hang back and eat their popcorn while CKD is being walked to the guillotine while Korts will make it another day. Meanwhile Korts is trying to frame me for whatever happens today, and CKD is gloating with the prospect of an apology from me.

Normally I would so push for a Korts lynch at this point, I'd be writing in allcaps, red color, large font, bolded to boot.

But CKD himself is is hanging back eating his popcorn on the way to the executioner. He has given up. Perhaps his alternative is between himself-scum and his buddy Korts-scum???

Help!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #656 (isolation #73) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:54 am

Aye! I'm glad someone else is online.

Mostly I'd like to see the cowards commit to a proper vote.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #670 (isolation #74) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:12 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:(off topic)...DGB, can you make me an avatar with a santa hat on it? Liked the nibbler one you did for me.
You wouldn't ask if you were scum.

Therefore my vote stays on Korts.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #671 (isolation #75) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:15 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:(off topic)...DGB, can you make me an avatar with a santa hat on it? Liked the nibbler one you did for me.
I will. Boy you better not be scum. AUTO-death for you in all future games if I have the power to kill.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #677 (isolation #76) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:03 am

curiouskarmadog wrote:when I claimed vanilla..I meant it...I dont think korts is scum..later we can all laugh at me if I am wrong, but I dont want to chance killing a power role...also, if I do somehow live till tomorrow...it will be another up hill battle...I really think rofl and vollkan might be scum, the only way I can get people to look at them is if, I am not there as a distraction and people see that I was indeed geniune in my suspicion of them.
I note that Korts has failed to claim though he was in jeopardy. That IS scummy.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #678 (isolation #77) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:06 am

I also note that BM has been posting in other games, but has ignored this one.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #681 (isolation #78) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:06 am

CKD wouldn't vote Korts to save himself. Whassup with that???

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #684 (isolation #79) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:32 am

Korts wrote:DGB, I admit that you have a point that BM should have chosen one of the two leading wagons, but while your point is true, it applies to you, too. That's cowardly scum hiding off wagon, in your words.
I'm not voting off-wagon, I'm voting for YOU.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #685 (isolation #80) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:36 am

Korts wrote:
DGB wrote:And we have vollkan and BM, two cowardly scumbags, refusing to commit to a productive vote, ie, a vote for either CKD or Korts.
vollkan had committed to a CKD-wagon two pages prior to this comment. Inattentive or purposefully misrepping?
Really, then where's his vote, now???
Korts wrote:I don't see how it isn't deserving of attention that you switched your vote off a lynch candidate to start pushing a completely fresh one from scratch
one day
from deadline. A lynch on BM would have only happened if enough people checked in
and
they agreed that BM should be lynched on those grounds.
Yeah, I got excited. I didn't realize the deadline was so close.
Korts wrote:No-one asked me to, and it didn't occur to me. Now that deadline's passed, I won't claim unless I'm again wagoned to near lynch.
Seriously. Duh. How long have you been playing this game?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #688 (isolation #81) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 11:46 am

Korts wrote:
DGB wrote:Really, then where's his vote, now?
vollkan's vote? On CKD as far as I know. Why, where do you think his vote is?v
Oh yeah how did I miss that? Vollkan isn't any less scum, though.
Korts wrote:
DGB wrote:Seriously. Duh. How long have you been playing this game?
Yeah, I got excited. I forgot.
I'm skeptical.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #689 (isolation #82) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:24 pm

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #694 (isolation #83) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:09 am

vote: Korts
for failure to claim. Scum hates having to claim.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #697 (isolation #84) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:22 am

I'm very disappointed with CKD for not having moved his vote to Korts.

I agree with RR, we'll have to utility lynch SensFan at some point. That coward didn't even vote in a hotly contested race. Maybe he should be replaced at this point.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #699 (isolation #85) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:25 am

roflcopter wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm very disappointed with CKD for not having moved his vote to Korts.

I agree with RR, we'll have to utility lynch SensFan at some point. That coward didn't even vote in a hotly contested race. Maybe he should be replaced at this point.
not a utility lynch, sens is obvscum. having him replaced would be cruel to the replacement.
Then he should be modkilled outright. He is modding a game, isn't he?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #703 (isolation #86) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:40 am

Yep. I just looked up SensFan's 'contribution' and must agree. Eleven posts, most recently Nov 27.

We should get 2 to 3 daykills per day. One from the compulsive vig, and another from the mafia - and perhaps one from the SK, should there be one.

We only got one.

So whoever is the doctor, protected correctly. If I were the doctor I would conclude that whoever I protected was a threat to the anti-town faction(s). Thus we have one player that knows more than the rest of us, but of course, ought not to come forward. I'm just hoping he puts two and two together.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #704 (isolation #87) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:41 am

roflcopter wrote:also if you truly think sens is just a utility lynch, it should be done today because utility lynches becomes exponentially more damaging for town the later in the game they must be performed.
I'd hate to leave Korts and vollkan alive while we do this, though.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #705 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:43 am

Actually... Guardian was most likely a scum kill. So that the vig kill was foiled. Ah well. Forget what I said about the doctor. The dummy probably protected a scumbag.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #707 (isolation #89) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:02 am

roflcopter wrote:i still think there's a good chance that guardian was a vig kill
After all those hints that he had a power role? A vig kill seems unlikely. Also, the kill was pretty early in the day. A vig might have wanted to wait close to the lynch. A vig could have killed a scummy player, and, depending on who the scummy player was voting for, even radically influence the outcome of the lynch.

But Guardian was shot down very quickly after it became apparent that he had a power role of some kind, owing to the type of question he was asking the mod.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #710 (isolation #90) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:14 am

Those are good points, RR. But SF still a better vig target than lynch candidate. I suggest that we spend the day trying to lynch someone actively scummy, like Korts or vollkan. If it turns out we don't have a vig, then tomorrow we should utility lynch SF pronto.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #723 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:53 am

Battle Mage wrote:Today we must lynch 1 of the following:

DGB
Roflcopter
Korts

I'm fairly sure that 1 of the first 2 is the culprit of the Guardian-kill. Korts should also be killed for vague scumminess.
Thank you for your opinion. It's nice to know what the scum is thinking. Thanks for sharing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #728 (isolation #92) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:12 am

Battle Mage wrote:Maybe i'd be more lenient towards you if you hadn't lied about your whereabouts on the day of Guardian's death.
BM is scum, he must die. I don't know what he's up to, I don't know what impression he's trying to give, but he's a lying scumbag. This much I know.

I'm all for SensFan to die. But with this post, BM has shown me beyond the shadow of a doubt that he can only be scum.

unvote, vote: BattleMage

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #731 (isolation #93) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:34 am

roflcopter wrote:if we get a sens replacement bm is a good wagon
It's a most excellent wagon, regardless. BM is up to no good. He's not working for the town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #733 (isolation #94) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:54 am

Battle Mage wrote:Caught in a lie about something that can be confirmed.
Really.

Thanks for being so 'upfront,' scumbag, and removing any smidgen of a doubt I may have had about your alignment.

BM, you are TOTALLY, utterly, and completely anti-town. You disgust me. Yes you do.

DIE SCUM DIE

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #749 (isolation #95) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:00 am

I submit the following quote from Guardian, for your weighing and consideration:
Guardian wrote:BM's appearance of continued spamming is saddening and suspicious :(. Again, more comments later.
I do believe the hints of power role did him in. His pursuance of me was hardly alarming, or tunnel-visioning. Guardian also railed against vollkan, an activity that I heartily approve.

BM, are you disappointed that we didn't catch on to Guardian's light focus, and WIFOM me to the lynch? Today, you're trying to force the issue?

You are so scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #757 (isolation #96) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:05 pm

Wrong about what?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #759 (isolation #97) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:35 pm

Kison was very townie. This was not a vig kill.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #761 (isolation #98) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:32 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:I never thought Kison was scummy, but clearly a lot of people did. What makes you assume a vig wouldn't want to kill him?
There was a host of better candidates to choose from.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #764 (isolation #99) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:56 am

destructor wrote:
BM:
Why do you continue to avoid explaining why you thought ckd was town?
He
knew

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #772 (isolation #100) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:20 am

Yosarian2 wrote:Why are you looking at the people CKD's wagon, and not at the people on the equally large and equally wrong Kison wagon? YOu realize he was townie as well, right?
Show me this wagon. As far as I can tell, only Guardian and myself voted for Kison. That's hardly a wagon.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #773 (isolation #101) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:20 am

Korts wrote:note: I promise to catch up with what I have to and post something of content tomorrow or the day after that.
^^^ scum ^^^

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #775 (isolation #102) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:39 am

Korts wrote:wow what a scumtell I dropped there, you got me :roll:
Those promises are rarely kept. It's called 'active lurking.'

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #777 (isolation #103) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:03 am

Battle Mage wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Yos
No reason.

Can we kill BM already?

Hey Yos, are you scum or town? You're trying to derail BM's wagon in favor of a lurker wagon, and here's BM, bus'ing you. You scumbags should have a little private talk and get your act together, or we're going to have to lynch you all.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #779 (isolation #104) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 6:43 am

BM, some players choose not to have their names show on the online list.

WIFOM I know, but why would Yosarian, if he did the kill, draw attention to himself by posting around the time of the kill? Do we know whether there was a delay between the kill order and the mod executing the order? Was Kison a menace to Yos's continued survival?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #782 (isolation #105) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:09 am

populartajo wrote:I dont know why listening to this woman makes me have an erection.
That happens all the time, my mafia play is
that
bad.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #788 (isolation #106) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:23 am

Battle Mage wrote:Ok, ok, i think i get the hint. I've requested replacement so hopefully someone can give this game the commitment it deserves. It would seem this is the only way i can retain my IC status :P
Cowardly scum.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #796 (isolation #107) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Unbelievable, and how unfair to BM's future replacement.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #798 (isolation #108) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:34 pm

Scum?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #800 (isolation #109) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:42 pm

Yosarian2 wrote:I mean, what; am I supposed to wait for a replacement and get them to explain BM's bizzare behavior? Now THAT would be unfair to the replacement.
That IS what I mean. You said it better.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #806 (isolation #110) » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:05 pm

Yes you did.

Well.

I guess it saves BM's non-existent replacement the agony of fake claiming.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #811 (isolation #111) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:45 am

Battle Mage wrote:lol :roll:
Yeah, you can LOL. Your play in this game was an epic abomination.

I'd like to lynch vollkan today. All the while he stays on the sidelines. He's very off.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #882 (isolation #112) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:07 am

vollkan is still alive? He's done little more than bus.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #883 (isolation #113) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:43 am

Well hello Elmo. You're reading the theme park. I hope we'll get a post.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #890 (isolation #114) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:05 pm

unvote, vote: Elmo

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #893 (isolation #115) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:32 am

forbiddanlight wrote:
Ok...seriously, even if I were to cede vollkan's point on BM (And I won't), what the hell ever happened to reasoning?
I've already pointed out that he's lurking, obviously, that's the reasoning.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #894 (isolation #116) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:37 am

Elmo, thanks for contributing.

Your post lacks something important.

A vote.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #898 (isolation #117) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:42 am

Thanks for killing townie players, especially those that hint at power roles. Players that aren't even contenders for the lynch.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #899 (isolation #118) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:43 am

forbiddanlight wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
forbiddanlight wrote:
Ok...seriously, even if I were to cede vollkan's point on BM (And I won't), what the hell ever happened to reasoning?
I've already pointed out that he's lurking, obviously, that's the reasoning.
I must have missed that. But lurker votes on D3? Seriously?
Yeah, nothing wrong with that.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #906 (isolation #119) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:20 am

OH, I only just noticed that Yos is now dead, was a mafiate, and was a Godfather.

I laid back from the game for a while because I felt I was interfering with the scum's natural flow of bus'ing. And I had noticed that some players were bus'ing Yos, but Yos did not seem scummy to me.

Chief Yos bus'er: vollkan.

unvote, vote: vollkan

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #910 (isolation #120) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:02 pm

vollkan wrote:How do you distinguish bussing from genuine attacking?
Bus'ing occurs in a relative vacuum. Sometimes the specifics are tantamount to clairvoyance. Does that help, scumbag?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #929 (isolation #121) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:24 am

Locking in RR as town for remainder of game.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #935 (isolation #122) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 7:04 am

I'm going to do a re-read now that we know Yos's alignment.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #941 (isolation #123) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:55 am

Korts, any special reason you're keeping vollkan alive?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #951 (isolation #124) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:33 pm

It's still claim time for vollkan.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #990 (isolation #125) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:51 am

Elmo wrote:Wow.

I really don't like that list, but I have no idea why.
I'll tell you why. vollkan is being a wimp sitting on every fence, and that's not the way he is as town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #994 (isolation #126) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:38 am

pop is town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1007 (isolation #127) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:52 am

No so sure pop is quite so town as I thought this morning. Mmmm... I'm kinda suprise FL flipped scum.

Of those that voted FL:
vollkan, destructor, Korts, Raging Rabbit, populartajo

I don't think that RR or destructor would have bus'ed; there would be no need for them to acquire town cred.

But vollkan, Korts, and pop... one of these is scum. At least.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1020 (isolation #128) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:21 pm

What about tajo, rofl?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1038 (isolation #129) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:48 am

I was wondering why I'm still alive.
Yosarian2 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Kison wrote:
Because it's precisely what you're calling it: a joke
No it isn't. The scum team consists of Kison, Guardian and BM. vollkan is the neighborhood serial killer.
Lol. DrippingGoofball is awesome.
I was wrong about Kison.

I was wrong about Guardian.

I was wrong about BM.

I was wrong about Yos.

Am I wrong about vollkan? Rofl? Des? It the last two are scum they deserve the win, mind you.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1042 (isolation #130) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:08 pm

Korts wrote:DGB: rofl's dead.
Grumble, well least I was right on
someone
's alignment.

I agree with the case on Elmo. I could vote Elmo.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1043 (isolation #131) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:11 pm

So Korts, you didn't kill rofl? You better not.

I give you my blessing to use Elmo for target practice.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1055 (isolation #132) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:14 pm

Elmo wrote:I claim Cop. I got an innocent on BM Day 1, didn't manage to get anything in on Day 2, innocent on Raging Rabbit Day 3, and I just got a guilty on Vollkan. The crumbs are the X! on BM in my list, and my fairly obvious turnaround on Rabbit when I said I was sure he didn't bus Yos right after saying he was the 'odd one out' and not being very sure about him.

This is why I am 99% sure there's a mafia roleblocker, by the way; cop + doc in a game almost always means RB.

So, yeah. What I already said.
How come you let us lynch BM?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1056 (isolation #133) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:16 pm

Raging Rabbit wrote:vollkan is an unlikely candidate given the excessive amount of bussing he needed to have done as scum.
Please do not underestimate vollkan's love of bus'ing.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1058 (isolation #134) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:20 pm

destructor wrote:
Elmo wrote:Like I'd ever make that kind of mistake. Pfft! :)
LOL.

Hmm.

Then there's not that much to argue about here.
vollkan wrote:Well that's game. Vig me. Lynch Elmo. Lynch Korts.
Sounds like the best plan, assuming the game doesn't end with vollkan's death.
Why does he want us to lynch Elmo if his investigation is correct?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1069 (isolation #135) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:32 am

How am I confirmed innocent? I must have skipped that chapter.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1073 (isolation #136) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:35 am

vollkan wrote:Go town!!
Mmmm, that was not sincere...

But Yay! I wasn't wrong about every player!

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1074 (isolation #137) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:36 am

Elmo wrote:Ding ding ding.

That is weird. I would have thought the mafia have a RB with cop+doc in the setup. Are we looking at a four person mafia?
o o
Vollkan's reaction is certainly consistent with pretty much either 3 or 4. But I woulda thought they'd have blocked Korts. Ugh
Maybe they didn't have time?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1094 (isolation #138) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:13 pm

I like Option B

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1101 (isolation #139) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:20 pm

I'm around, I can start.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1102 (isolation #140) » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:34 pm

I'm around, I can start.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1110 (isolation #141) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:07 pm

Vanilla.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1120 (isolation #142) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:24 pm

I'm with RR.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1123 (isolation #143) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:06 pm

Raging Rabbit wrote:Vote tajo, than.
vote: poptajo

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1129 (isolation #144) » Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:28 am

Let's do it folks.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1142 (isolation #145) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:46 am

unvote

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1143 (isolation #146) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:57 am

Elmo wrote:While we're here: DGB, what was it that made you so confident that Vollkan was bussing Yos? Or was that just posting style? Or is that a trade secret? :)
Violent accusations coming out out of a clear blue sky.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1148 (isolation #147) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:45 am

The quick trigger on Guardian didn't look too good.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1150 (isolation #148) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:05 am

Kinda.

I didn't realize vollkan was dead scum until this morning, haha. Well. Three scum and one SK, methinks all we have is an SK. That would be Korts.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1190 (isolation #149) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:37 am

destructor wrote:On top of this, that Korts hasn't been involved in this discussion increases the chances of him being anti-town. As town, I would expect him to be contributing, looking for the last scum since, as a Vig, he'd
know
that there's Mafia left alive. Instead, he's mostly stopped posting altogether.
Excellent point.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1193 (isolation #150) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:46 am

We all seem to agree that Korts is the scummiest player, and most likely a SK. All the signs point to it. The speed of his shots into the day. The premature, gung-ho shooting down of Guardian, whose line of questioning hinted at being a tracker. His lack of interest in today's discussion.

Fourteen players, 3 mafiates, one SK, would be standard balance.

Everyone is solidly town, except Korts. Why are we making our lives complicated?

I unvoted poptajo in order to lynch the scummiest player, rather than poptato, who has not exactly been setting my scumdar on fire, or anyone else's for that matter. Korts is the logical play for today. Not poptajo, and not me, either, for that matter, for the same reasons.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1194 (isolation #151) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 5:49 am

If Korts is an SK, he can seriously muck up with any plan we might have tomorrow. He's been cooperating; but before he claimed vig, his choice of target was very flimsy indeed. And in Guardian's case, clearly anti-town.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1198 (isolation #152) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:04 am

populartajo wrote:The only scenario we are talking right now is which of us has more probs of being a hidden scum that wrecks the town tomorrow if Korts is indeed the SK.
That'd be Korts, hands down. As for all the other players, they are in my mind solidly town, and I wouldn't be able to pick one from the lot as scummier than the rest if you put a gun to my head.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1199 (isolation #153) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:05 am

Korts wrote:"clearly anti-town" is a huge overstatement. I had valid suspicions that were shared by others.
Still you shot pretty quickly.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1202 (isolation #154) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:32 am

Korts wrote:DGB's recent posting makes me want to change my vote. Sucking up to the others with post 1198 for instance, and pushing against a plan that clearly would work in almost any likely circumstance.
Lynching you may be just as effective, if not more, and faster, too.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1204 (isolation #155) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:42 am

Raging Rabbit wrote:I refer you to my previous analysis, DGB. You're right about it probably being faster, though. :)
Pretty sure Korts will be delighted to lynch me sooner, haha.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1212 (isolation #156) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:36 pm

Elmo wrote:Korts = guilty
You should have listened to me.

;-)

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1214 (isolation #157) » Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:16 am

- he says it's silly...

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1224 (isolation #158) » Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:00 am

Happy scumday Korts...

Blocked, you say? By whom?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1274 (isolation #159) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:13 am

Korts wrote:I'm surprised I survived for so long.
Me too!!! I guess I last longer if the mafia doesn't have a nightkill, haha.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1275 (isolation #160) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:16 am

roflcopter wrote:yeeehaw!
YOU DID A SUPERB JOB.

Is there a McCoy Scummie Award?

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1276 (isolation #161) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:18 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Korts wrote:I'm surprised I survived for so long.
Me too!!! I guess I last longer if the mafia doesn't have a nightkill, haha.
Never mind. I still have a hangover from New Year's.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1277 (isolation #162) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:24 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:Destructor is 100% town.
Wasn't that cute? I was trying to look like the cop and draw the kill.

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1295 (isolation #163) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:41 am

/in

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”