mini #585 - A Tempest Has Formed (Over), Thanks Patrick!!

Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Confirm
I am striving to improve my Mafia Skills (which I have none atm)
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:47 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Vote: ashmite84
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:59 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

unvote, vote ashmite84
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

I was just selecting a random name to change my vote to, and did not discern that I was voting the same person. The reason being, this game appears to be in the random stage.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:05 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:um this is my first game, i was just pointing out a few of my noob observations, i didnt know that by saying there havent been any tells, was a tell, srry if im confusing anyone
I would advise not using an excuse of the type "I am not experienced, and therefore sorry for my mistake."

unvote, vote:CoheedCambria09
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 8:28 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:lol id rather not have a wagon on me, wouldnt be a great way to start the career, i wish everyone was as active as you say you are, would make games go quicker. Personally i still think the biggest fish in the bunch is evilz
Are you afraid of being bandwagoned?
Are you going to analyze anything to support what you just said in the last sentence?

Sidebar: CoheedCambria09, I would prefer reading complete sentences and words, because your posts look in formal. We also need more people posting. I just read the last page that has been posted since I last checked this thread, and it is mostly just Ashmite and Coheed talking.

I have to admit, AlvinZ's post was captivating, but I really think there is not any evidence of Populartajo supporting the stretch.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #6) » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

I'm going to go out on a limb and say this, after a skim:

Alvinz seems to be the either "totally defensive" or "totally agreeing personality."
At the same time, I just have an instinct he is scum.

For example, he says "I'm just saying" whenever he's trying to make a point, as if he's afraid that someone is going to point fingers at him. It bugs me..

Or, he will say I agree with you, on something or the other. He seems to be wanting to make what is nothing into something, and it looks poor =(

I will read back more carefully, and post back later, but for now,

unvote, Vote Alvinz95
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:29 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Alright, so for some reason I think iamusername and alvinz95 are like a pair, it is just an illusion that came to my mind when rereading the 1st post of Iamusername, on page 5, etc. and so on.

Post 100 by iamusername has me on the edge, so I will try to explain tomorrow.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #8) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:25 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

alvinz95 wrote: I hate these posts. To me, you have poorly reread an misinterpreted what I said. I've explained most of those points you've made, yet you have failed to understand.

First off, thats a lot of reasons why I "definitely" earn a vote (sarcasm).
Liike 2
Again, do you think I meant to lynch him? And does my crap-logic contribute to scumminess?
No, its just logic I tried to make up to comment on Gaspode. All the things that are held against me are things that I've posted to comment on everyone's posts, like a good town member, always joining conversation. And, the least townie, most townie thing was to "speed up conversation".

Second, on elias the thief.
cream wrote:Maybe because Elias is experienced?! (good idea to get rid of experienced people yes!)
So you're saying I'm trying to lynch him? Why would I lynch a lurker? You haven't reread the thread I'm pretty sure. Again I say, the crap-logic was just a reply, not real scumhunting. If I wanted to lynch him, maybe I would put a FoS or a vote on. And refer to what populartajo said.
populartajo wrote:Mmm, why would he (a relative newbie) would suspect Elias (an experieced player) and for a weak reason? Wouldnt newbie scum avoid this kind of players?
Lastly, WTF?
I think that the small FoS on iamausername is
COMPLETELY
uncalled for. No one's really noticed that, but I have, and it's for a
poor reason
So just because I put a SMALL fos on iamausername for a "poor" reason, then its COMPLETELY uncalled for? Thats
OVEREXAGGERATED
. If I voted him, then that would just be uncalled for. And if I said "iamausername is scum!" then that would be COMPLETELY uncalled for. No, actually making him claim would be completely uncalled for. I find this as a poor reason to add to your list of scumy actions so your vote seems more valid.
definitely earns you a Vote:alvinz95
Are you serious? These reasons that have already been tooken up, and replied, and one other pathetic, poor, reason, results in a DEFINITE vote? I see this as scum trying to grab a chance to lynch as cream sees a wagon, except there isn't enough stuff to say. You may call my stance defensive, but this attack is a ridiculous scum move.

MAJOR FoS: Cream147
You call all of his reasoning pathetic and poor, and then say that you were just trying to "speed up conversation." If you consider that defending yourself, then I am appalled. You say you made up logic to use on Gaspode.. Sounds like you are just trying to be, like you said, the "most townie", to avoid suspicion. Therefore, it appears that you want to shy away from suspicion, and when it falls you used very pitiable excuses.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #9) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:45 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

iamausername wrote:
Mellowed Man wrote:Alright, so for some reason I think iamusername and alvinz95 are like a pair, it is just an illusion that came to my mind when rereading the 1st post of Iamusername, on page 5, etc. and so on.

Post 100 by iamusername has me on the edge, so I will try to explain tomorrow.
Still waiting for this explanation, Mellowed Man.
I honestly don't even know what I was thinking, it's been awhile..
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:53 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

CoheedCambria09 wrote:Agreed, I want to see this game continue to the end
ditto.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:41 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

I forgot to put this game on my watch list, I will catch up within 36.89 hours.

IGMEOY Skruffs, it looks like you are the moderator. Therefore, I agree with Elias.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #12) » Thu May 01, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Vote: Matt_S

Young man, you need to explain your actions.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #13) » Sun May 04, 2008 6:29 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Hey Cream, have you been scum before?
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #14) » Sun May 04, 2008 9:24 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

No access till May 10 due to finals.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #323 (isolation #15) » Wed May 07, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

I think you (Iamausername) are onto me for one reason:

I pointed you out as scummy, with another person earlier in the game, and you have "suspected" me since. What a reaction!
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #353 (isolation #16) » Sun May 11, 2008 9:47 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Ah, caught up some. First off, Iamusername never had a clear case. Matt_S seems to want to push the issue, and apparently is pretending he has a clear case, to try to urge the newer players to go with him and pretend there is a good reason to vote me, so "Elitism" can proceed. Then, a pile of votes come onto me...... I strongly suspect Matt_S for that.
Matt_S wrote:]Actually, I'm waiting for people like you to defend someone without actually defending them. And you still haven't really explained why you think Mellowed Man is town, except by looking at games where he's been lynched as town.
What if I come up town? Your reaction here will then become bogus. All he was saying was that evidence was not substantial enough to warrant so much attention. You think he's defending a buddy, when actually you are trying to breadcrumb to your own buddies to start voting me, that I Am the One to go after today, the most vulnerable.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #359 (isolation #17) » Sun May 11, 2008 4:14 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Right now, from my gut and reading, the only person I really think is town is Iamusername, for some odd reason... I have a read on Elias right now, and would like to say he's not town maybe? Eh, hold up there hmm.. And the odd thing is I don't know why I think so.

Skruffs seems very tricky; no read at the present moment. I don't know if he is baiting, but I'm biased because I really would like Matt_S lynched.
Matt_S wrote:Actually, I set it up two posts ago when I said you may have inside info on who's town. However, after looking at the roles on the front page, I see that mason is listed, which could explain it. Now don't respond to that part. You can go ahead and lynch me if I'm wrong today.
Are you saying you think a certain two people are mason, or what?? That's really vague. I don't care if you said "don't respond to that part."
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #18) » Mon May 12, 2008 11:45 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Confirm vote: Matt_S

More votes please.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #19) » Sat May 17, 2008 9:23 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

I think it's pretty obvious through all this prolonged conversation that Matt_S is clearly the best lynch for today, and logic points to it. Yes, LOGIC.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (isolation #20) » Sat May 24, 2008 4:09 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Skruffs wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Coheed

Either Coheed or popular is the vote for the day, neither of these playeres are really going out there and stating their observations. Let's just do this.
Looks like you're giving up on making a case on someone you ACTUALLY appear to think is scum.

=/

Same to others who have decided let's vote Coheed because he lurks like crazy. Then, he comes up townie, what next? I'm not buying it yet.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #21) » Mon May 26, 2008 11:42 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

unvote, vote populartajo

I'll be okay with his lynch. Sounds good to me, better than any other cases, and when someone makes plays like that in this game, there's no way we can let him get back into the game.

More votes on him, please.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #22) » Wed May 28, 2008 5:30 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Sometimes, earlier cases work well, Gaspode. I think that if we think Gaspode is pro-town, we should lynch alvinz, as in my experience, sometimes in the beginning of the game, scumminess is forgiven after trying to prolong the day. I haven't seen any cases he made, so I will look back when I'm at my grandparents' house.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #23) » Sat May 31, 2008 7:03 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

unvote, vote Elias
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #664 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:05 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Um. I feel no reason to claim, as I don't think there's really a case on me, unless you all claim that voting and unvoting people while pondering is deemed a serious scumtell.

I strongly suspect Populartajo right now, for his vote on Gaspode. He seems to want to avoid voting me.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #680 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Elias_the_thief wrote:Skruffs once again stops the progress and detracts from MM wagon. Noted. Also, this is by no means a quicklynch. Unless you consider two months quick.

MM, if you think theres no case on you go read my posts.
FOS: ELIAS

This is a quicklynch, as it can be defined as something that happens very "quickly" even if the day has been drawn out. A few days ago, I wasn't in danger of being lynched.

Also, there's no shame in defending people if you think they are town.

Also, I don't find any real evidence in your "case." Remind me what is your case again????? Your real case. Vote hopping? Psshaww. Crap =D
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #683 (isolation #26) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Elias_the_thief wrote:
Lurking in plain sight, ie posting a lot and contributing nothing useful or readable, an excellent strategy for a mafioso, if no one notices
Inconsistency. Forgetting your reasons indicates to me those reasons were nonexistent, or made up originally (characteristic of scum play, obviously)
Votehopping/lynch-hungriness. You show clear intent on following and lynching the towns latest target several times. Not only does this help you as scum by supporting bad lynches, it can be used to distract from other, smaller issues surrounding buddies and generally to steer lynches without much effort.
Hypocrisy. Demanding reasons while not providing your own is a no-no. This ties in to inconsistency.
1) If it's so noticable, how is it excellent strategy? Oh wait, I'm a horrible player? OK, I agree in that aspect, knowing I've been lynched in 5+ games already as town.
2) That only occurred once, and it was probably a stretch anyway. I had a gut feeling Iamusername was scum for a little word, probably, and then after being away forgot what I was trying to say earlier.
3) I like to votehop in general. That doesn't really concur with scumminess. What if I just played the game, just voting people whenever I wanted, and sporadically? Would you lynch me then?
4) I've been called a hypocrite in games before. Ask Korts, and StrangerCoug. I can still demand reasons, as I like to read people's reasons too.

I am inconsistent, but the ways in which you envision them (these methods) need to be impregnated.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #685 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Skruffs wrote: Especially at the same time, I am getting flack for not being anti-MM from the onset. I reserve the right to be hesitant about a lynch. Simply saying "IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS" means nothing, especially since.

MM: I'm not defending you. I'm attacking scummy behaviors. You should start being productive, like, by claiming, or actually making a case against someone. I don't care how busy you are, RL.
Rishi: You're exhibiting severe hesitancy on my behalf, not for that first part, but the second part that is bolded.

You are defending me, and you have a right to, but I suppose you have really no real reason to believe I'm town OR scum. It's really all up in the air.

Also, you have changed your mind that I shouldn't claim b/c it's not the objective, to "I think you should claim" except you said it in a subtle way.

You're afraid that if I come up town you might be responsible, because you seemed to know that I am town.

unvote, vote Skruffs
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Elias_the_thief wrote:
3) Yes, I would lynch you then, as a policy lynch. If a player is lynched everytime they exhibit behavior that the community wishes to dsicourage, they are lynched on policy so they stop it. If you were known as a playstyle that only votehopped I'd support policy lynches against you. And I still find you scummy for this, but provide links to other games where you vote hop a lot.
Okay, then I deserve a policy lynch, for how I have played.

I don't agree with all those other things you said, as those are personal opinions, but yes, I agree I deserve a policy lynch then. Bleh.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #29) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:09 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Oh oops. Rishi is in another game, and he/she has a really similar avatar, that looks like the exact same.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #30) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

I would like to take this opportunity to say that in two games I've been with Populartajo, none of which as scum, I've never seen him/her act strange like this. Just Unpopularlike.

HOWEVER, wow I can't believe I'm agreeing with Popular, I do agree it is just strange Skruffs just can't seem to think I might be scum.

Nonetheless, I don't think Skruffs is scum, as of right now.

Okay, so I was voting him just a few posts ago... Crap!

Unvote

I don't know what I'm doing.

Also, I think Elias is pretty much scum going after viable options (as in targets).

Matt_S has since disappeeared and looks like he is satisfied watching the demise of myself, as I am just a tidbit closer to getting axed.

That's just how I see it. I'm kind of groused at how I've played through all of my games though, and I should throw myself in a penitentiary.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #697 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:45 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Fine I'll claim:

I'm a doctor, and I don't really mind if you lynch me anyway, as my presumptive conclusion is that people are going to start saying "dude that doesn't make sense, the doctor shouldn't play like that" or whatever.

But hey!

Maybe I'll live to see tonight, maybe not.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:15 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

Matt_S wrote:. Of the two claims, I'd have to give Coheed's more weight since he can get investigations. Now, this is definitely one of those times where a counterclaim isn't appropriate. .
That doesn't really make sense. Coheed as scum would know who's town, etc. and could just say "so and so is innocent" and be right about it, right?
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:38 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

I'm happy with an alvinz lynch. Going on a flight to Paris shortly.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #34) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:06 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Anyone who attacks you is scummy in your opinion, apparently.

unvote, Vote: Alvinz95
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #35) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:29 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

unvote, vote alvinz95

Surprised I didn't literally vote him last page.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:11 am

Post by Mellowed Man »

Are you asking this, to know if it will look okay for you to put your vote on alvinz with people watching you, because we all think he should be lynched as well?

I understand what you mean by your second question, but kind of weird for you to ask this.
Mellowed Man
Mellowed Man
Goon
Mellowed Man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by Mellowed Man »

alvinz95 wrote:
Already answered. Sorry, find the answers.
[/color]
You're not helping your case at all.

And, I don't see what your claim would have to do with knowing + believing that I'm the doctor for sure, as this is a mini normal.

Therefore, I'm waiting for your claim.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”