Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #396 (isolation #0) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hi guys, whats going on in this thread? Much like my predecessor, I am innocent.

I've only read the first 5ish pages so far and the IaI ISO. I'll catchup tomorrow night probably. And by that I mean I'll end up reading the thread tonight anyways because fuck sleep.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #397 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:22 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 11, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 10, Acosmist wrote:I have to skip the random nonsense stage of my posting (inb4 Yates says "The entire game?") in order to claim:

I am Solid Snake. If you target me, you will die. This is seriously a claim of my actual role. I am a paranoid gun owner. However, my role does not make it clear whether you will die immediately. It
is
clear that
you will die if you target me

VOTE: Benmage because :mumblemumble no good reason hurr:

Solid Snake... in a Harry Potter game..

Yea, no.

unvote
vote: Acosmist

This post is pinging my "Oh look I town slipped! that was totally unintentional!" radar. But ya, enough P1 quotes from me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #398 (isolation #2) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 303, zabriel wrote:Gonna have to agree here. IAI is asking for a lot of information, which could be the start of a kill-list for tonight.

Derp and this is the first thing I see when I ISO my slots vote. But still UNVOTE: until I actually read.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #400 (isolation #3) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:31 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 399, ThAdmiral wrote:True, but I think its poor form to use replacing out as a scumtell, because there are often genuine reasons behind it.

This!

Also, Hi Admiral.

I don't honestly understand why IaI has votes unless people thinking flaking is a tell.

So what have I gotten myself into?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #401 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Annnnnd you're gone
how am I supposed to justify not going to sleep if you won't talk to me?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #403 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hi Cyber! Ok, requesting that I finish reading before a hammer. That being said, Choo Choo!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #404 (isolation #6) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Holy shit that P3-4 setup spec. I'm ready to kill myself. Quick notes quick:

Scummy:
Jason
Nero Cain

Townie:
Kublai Khan
Benmage
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #408 (isolation #7) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:23 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 75, zabriel wrote:I'm willing to believe Acosmist here. Nero's criticism of the jason wagon comes off as a little funny after he just jumped off it.

That being said, it would be way too terribad if he did that as scum, so I'm going to say town here.

Nero Cain's buddy detected.

Post 78: Yates is obvtown

In fact Nero and BC are scummy just for calling that scummy.

Post 84: Yates still towntelling like a boss.

In post 86, PeregrineV wrote:@rapidcanyon- my thought is you're scum

Vote: Rapidcanyon

Oh ya forgot about RC. Self vote -> lurking. Awesome. Goodposting by PV.

In post 95, Acosmist wrote:
In post 92, Benmage wrote:Oh did you mean you won't be sheeping, and voting me?

-Anyways on the PGO thing. Yes In a large theme game like this I would claim PGO as well. That said, as a badass risky scum maneuver (which sometimes ya gotta do) claiming PGO is almost the next evolution of the fakeclaim opening Miller claim. KK did it with success, as did Faraday's(partner under his guidance). Don't know who else or how many failures, but that's irrelevant. To take a subpar partner and give them such a fakeclaim can push them further endgame than the may have. Why auto lynch lylo? And as I was saying. People are onto the Miller fakeclaim. People will analyze and not write that off because people have used it before. I know of no incidents of fake PGO claims. But a PGO claim doesn't just ward off cops like Miller claims. It wards off every single PR out there, (and says scum will never NK me).

Anyways I'm sure this point is made now... Bordem is boring.

Where are you getting the idea I'd be the subpar partner?

Are you confusing me with someone else?

Wow this reaction is fake. Super obviously fake.

In post 99, Acosmist wrote:Because my thought is that objectively bad advice is an enormous scumtell.

Nope.

Acosmist can't stop talking about his claim. Waffles everywhere. Slight lack of scumhunting / actual content.

Oh god, more Benmage / Kublai walls. I'm out. Night.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #410 (isolation #8) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 406, Nero Cain wrote:Whats the name of that tell again?

I IsO'd him BEFORE replacing in you idiot.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #411 (isolation #9) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Nero Cain
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #413 (isolation #10) » Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:35 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Confirm vote.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #420 (isolation #11) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 103, Benmage wrote:Can you link me a segment of game where scum actually are PR-fishing? I've seen this been accused of people a million times as something scum do. I don't think I've ever seen the accusation correct nor seen scum actually PR fishing.

This is probably the most true thing I've ever read. /buddying

Tammy looks town..? I think her response to Benmage asking if Yates is her buddy comes from town more than scum.

PV is stuck on PGO spec. Slight townread on him for not giving a shit about other happenings in the thread.

Post 160: RapidCanyon wall. With a lot of opinions I don't understand and analysis that looks forced. If it were anyone else, I'd say they are prob scum. FWIW, I think that anyone that talks about themselves getting "mislynched" is more likely scum than not. Seriously this post is one enormous waffle, even for RC. And he places his vote down on someone that has made one post (that he happens to agree with). Ok. Lol and he FoS's PV and Shah for talking about his self-vote. Oh god, just kill it already.

Admiral's entry post looks town. I don't see scum blatantly buddying Kublai Khan so hard for fear of votes. Also his lack of a vote that Ben then points out is more of that.

Jason continues to scum up the thread. 178 is just a huge OMGUS waffle.

Yates is so obvtown it hurts.

Zabriel is a townread for aserting that there is an Acosmist wagon when there isn't in post 187. Too derp to come from scum, etc. And he outright does not know how fake claims work (or is pretending not to!, but no seriously). He can join Yates in that pile.

In post 186, Benmage wrote:
In post 182, Nero Cain wrote:Though I find it rather odd that Ben is devoting so much time into trying to throw doubt onto Acomist but isn't voting.

What voting Acosmist? At the moment I think he's town, but its still so early. I wouldn't call what I'm saying is doubting him, I am more enlightening everyone to previously effective scum tactics. I think this is the second time you've made false undermining statements regarding me. (Maybe I'll gander later when I have more time)

You should help me kill Nero. Post 182 (and everything else he has posted) is reaching and contrived.

P-edit: I already answered that. I wouldn't replace into a slot with 4 votes on it if I thought it was scummy.

Continuing..

Nero is still scum for pushing derp-town Zabriel. And post 194 is super forced and fake on top of that. Oh and jason joining the wagon does not make me feel warm and fuzzy. Really, an information flip for info on Acosmist? And ironically Acosmist is right in line behind jason. I will say Zab's post looks like white-knighting, if anything, and certainly not scum defending scum. Not sure why jason implies it looks scum/scum.

Post 203: Zabriel still town. Although his Nero town read is ?

In post 208, Melmond wrote:Acosmist seems town, and his claim seems legit. I think the FOXDIE part seems like a good explanation to the role.
Right now, out of what has been posted, Yates seems the scummiest to me. His role/flavor fishing doesn't seem good, especially because I get the feel that he's experienced enough to
know that that isn't a good thing to do.

I need to do some ISO's and stuff though.
More tomorrow.
UNVOTE: for now.

This is pretty shallow. Bolded looks like he is acknowledging that Yates is town and making an anti-town play instead of just scummy.

Spoiler: NeroCain wall with responses
In post 209, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 201, Yates wrote:Wait. What is this Zab wagon? He simply looks like someone not paying attention to the game to me. His ISO is all of 8 posts of -meh- What am I missing, here?

Quite a lot Yates.

First he jumps on the easy/lame Jason wagon.
Lol, Jason deserved/s votes. Zabriel being on the wagon is not scummy

Then he criticizes me for jumping off of the dumb Jason wagon that ended up forming.
Yes, YOUR interactions with the jason wagon are scummy. not Zabriels

And then he's like "welp I'm not doing anything since I'm playing high"
Smearing, misrepping. There are also other lurkers (like IaI, AV, Shah). Why are you misrepping Zabriel and accusing him of not participating.

He's ignoring
EVERYTHING
coming his way.

And I don't think he's scum hunting at all.
Its not good scum hunting, but he at least has opinions on the Acosmist claim and suspicions thereof.

@Zab
-Did you think KK's vote on you was SRS or RVS? If you thought it was serious why did you not respond?
Because not responding is totally a scum tell. Not.

Why did you not answer Ben when he asked what you meant by "playing high" and what did you mean?
Really? Who cares. You are just posting for the sake of posting now.

Why did you not respond to

In post 77, Nero Cain wrote:
zabriel wrote:Nero's criticism of the jason wagon comes off as a little funny after he just jumped off it.

No. Just no. I didn't join any Jason wagon. Yes I voted Jason but that was just RVS. You earn 5 scum Sickles for trying to rewrite history.

If you think scum are the one's pressuring Aco why are you not attacking any of them?

In post 203, zabriel wrote:I don't feel very confident in my reads until day 2 usually.

What would change between day 1 and 2?
I don't know. A flip? Maybe 2?

In post 208, Melmond wrote:Acosmist seems town, and his claim seems legit. I think the FOXDIE part seems like a good explanation to the role.
Right now, out of what has been posted, Yates seems the scummiest to me. His role/flavor fishing doesn't seem good, especially because I get the feel that he's experienced enough to know that that isn't a good thing to do.

cool beans though we are talking about Zab now. What do you think of him?

LOL, stop redirecting Melmond's attention.

Spoiler: Blood Scumenent Wall
In post 214, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 117, Cybertronix wrote:This is my first large theme game, but I have to agree that speculating on PRs and alignment this early is dangerous. Wouldn't this type of discussion be more suited for D2?

poor post, no real content, no vote, no pressure
+scum points.
Agree actually

In post 108, Yates wrote:
In post 104, Kublai Khan wrote:
NOTE TO EVERYONE: THIS DISCUSSION IS VERY DANGEROUS.

Then stop being a douche and let Jason answer the question directed at Jason for reasons Jason put forward in a post by Jason.

Also bear in mind the fact I never asked Jason to provide flavor nor did I ask Jason to provide his character. Explanation later - after Jason reflects on his post and my question.

If Yates is scum, almost any response that jason gives(gave) will indicate something or other to yates. fucking, major scumpoints to Yates.
Ok, at least one of you / Nero is scum. I don't know if you would both go after Yates for the same reasoning, but this argument is
bad
scum motivated

In post 158, Benmage wrote:
-So clearly scum could have such a motivation. Miller > Cop.... PGO > All town PRs. And zero excuse for why scum didn't NK. Scum might NK a baddass TownMiller. Scum will never NK a PGO.

-this exactly.

It's the same thing with a vig or sk, they won't target the claimed PGO. If Aco's play isn't shinning bright town, he should be gone before LyLo.
No, we aren't PLing Acosmist. Why do I have to explain this in every game with a post 1 claim? But Kublai and Admiral already made that point.

In post 160, rapidcanyon wrote:
Kublai Khan's came off as scummy. My self-vote was RVS vote, no reason to treat it as anything but, just because I chose myself to RVS vote.

clearly this isn't true.
What? Stop going for easy cred by implying RC is derp. We know. And his play is scummy as hell so far.

In post 25, rapidcanyon wrote:VOTE: Rapidcanyon

Thoughts?

In post 187, zabriel wrote:I am not a fan of anybody on the Aco wagon.
The claim fits the theme,
but it's different enough from the expectation that it's unlikely that he pulled it out of his ass. I'm pretty sure some of the pressure on him is scum looking to push a mislynch.

Also, Solid Snake is a main character, and one that we'd generally assume is in the game. I feel like it would be too ballsy to fakeclaim when somebody could very easily nameclaim and send him to the gallows quick.

This struck me as a very bad post.
FoS: Zabriel

In post 189, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 186, Benmage wrote:I am more enlightening everyone to previously effective scum tactics. I think this is the second time you've made false undermining statements regarding me.

But Ben, all but a few of the playerbase have been here awhile. So there's little need to enlighten. That's cute. Ben pushed back.

In post 187, zabriel wrote:I am not a fan of anybody on the Aco wagon.

no one is voting him. lol

Why do people think this is town? Zab is ignoring
EVERYTHING
directed at him. Slot needs death.

1. i am unaware of the current meta game.
Why does meta matter? Oh wait, it doesn't.

2. yes
no

In post 203, zabriel wrote:I dunno, it's early day 1 and people have been going mad over stupid. People have been going apeshit over a claim based on a couple of fanboys bitching about Solid Snake being the most badass badass that ever badassed. And no, I didn't look at the vote count. I was just looking at the pressure in thread. That's what I meant by wagon.

No, Ben went apeshit about how scum claiming PGO is the new scum claiming Miller tactic. Very little of it had to do with Snake being a badass.

Right now, out of what has been posted, Yates seems the scummiest to me. His role/flavor fishing doesn't seem good, especially because I get the feel that he's experienced enough to know that that isn't a good thing to do.
More tomorrow.
UNVOTE: for now.

vote someone............

Ben is so town that it hurts. Also Tammy are town.

Yates, Zabs, Cyber are scum reads.

Vote: Zabriel

Could easily see Blood scum with one of these 3 scum reads. And its probably not Zabriel or Yates..

Zoroaster joins Benmage / kk / Tammy in the light town read pool for 215.

PV's opinion of Zabriel makes me queasy. (Post 226). He also accuses Zabriel of not voting RC despite saying self-voters are anti-town.
@PV: Should we be voting for anti-town townies? Or Scum? Post 236.. His response to the Vig shot is awful. FoS: PV

Post 245: And Tammy killed my weak townread. Because, yes, Yates's sheep is clearly scum motivated. What? And she is know using the AV flip to slap a townread on jason but not Yates (both targets of AV's vote)

On Page 10, break for now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #421 (isolation #12) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:06 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 417, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 396, AngryPidgeon wrote:Hi guys, whats going on in this thread?
Much like my predecessor, I am innocent.

hehehe Someone is over compensating... recieved a scum role, maybe?

Nope.

In post 414, Acosmist wrote:
In post 408, AngryPidgeon wrote:Acosmist can't stop talking about his claim.

???????????????

What?!

UNVOTE: , VOTE: AngyPidgeon

Love to see where you pretend to get that from! I'm popping some popcorn. Should be a fun one!

Lets see, my role name is "Lord Voldemort"

My hobbies are vaporizing people and splitting my soul into several pieces, and I am a
Miller
, oops I mean PGO!

But seriously, nice reaction test Acosmist. You can be town I guess.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #422 (isolation #13) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Urh, I really need to take notes.

Prob town:
Yates
Benmage
Zabriel

Leaning town:
Kublai Khan
Kise (didn't really acknowledge him in my catchup ^^, but his intro post is a bit carefree, reads genuine)
Thadmiral (actually more prob town than the rest in this group)

Prob Scum:
Cybertronix
Nero Cain
Blood Covenent
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #423 (isolation #14) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh and jason/RC are lighter scum reads.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #426 (isolation #15) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:39 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 424, Nero Cain wrote:And given that I was the one the "lead" the IAI wagon and then I'm AP's top scum read for a bunch of bullshit makes me think this is just a OMGUS in disguise.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #428 (isolation #16) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

This coming from the guy who is accuse me of OMGUSing you because you apparently made a case on IaI that I haven't read yet.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #433 (isolation #17) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 257, Melmond wrote:His posts haven't been very good, he doesn't look at things before he speaks, I don't know if this is too big of a scumtell, but I kinda have a gut-scumread on him.

Nope. And nope. Nero / Melmond team. Calling it right now.

In post 259, Nero Cain wrote:FUCKING GO ME!!!

I betcha I die tonight 'cause scum thinks I'm the dv.

Lol, I'm sure they will Nero. Sure..

In post 259, Nero Cain wrote:no its lurkergate. And given that AV scum was mad lurking we probs have other scum lurking.

How are you not dead yet? Because obviously one lurking scum means that more are. Derp.

In post 259, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ PV scumhunting AV after he got shot.

That is a town tell if anything though.

In post 259, Nero Cain wrote:But at the same time, scum are also very likely to call their pusher town in an attempt to get the pusher to back off.

What? Nope. Nice excuse to keep pushing Zabriel though.

In post 267, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 264, ThAdmiral wrote:I'm starting to dislike the zabriel wagon. Has the non-resistant feel of a wagon on town.

We should probably still be killing it since its nothing but a distraction/mislynch bait and a town night action magnet.

This is the worst reason to push a wagon. Everyone on that wagon should take a hard look at it and then confirm completion of that exercise by voting Nero Cain.

In post 268, BloodCovenent wrote:@nero, i just noted two possible slips where he indicated more than 1 scum team. interesting shit man.

Ok, so you and Nero are on the other team I take it?

In post 271, Benmage wrote:God I hope as I read further someone corrected this^.

@zabriel Sometimes mods will not include main characters (I know crazy). And also sometimes they won't include them, BUT they will give them to scum as SAFECLAIMS.

This makes Zabriel town though, no? I mean as long as were giving jason town points for slipping :wink: . Except Zabriel is too new to likely be pulling a BS stunt.

FoS Kublai Khan
for his Zabriel case. Nope. For someone willing to give townpoints to jason for slipping, you don't see Zabriel's misunderstanding of safe claims to be townie? Especially considering hes not likely to be "purposely town slipping". Nope. And more nope. And a token 'why' tossed to Thadmiral about why he thinks the Zabriel wagon is shit.

In post 276, ThAdmiral wrote:Bloodcovenents 214 (I won't go picking through it piece by piece) reads like someone looking for reasons to call people scum, rather than actually trying to fairly analyse things.

On a scale of one to this: this.

Lol a mini wagon on Admiral. Cute. That acosmist vote probably doesn't come from scum. I can see BC's though.

In post 283, Nero Cain wrote:Do you just post for the sake of reading your own posts?

Ok, this is funny.

In post 283, Nero Cain wrote:And even if you thought my question was unnecessary...unnecessary=//=false. That's pretty derpy, dude.

Yes, unnecessary equals scummy. Please to be dying.

In post 283, Nero Cain wrote:That last post from IAI sucks dick!!!. I think its a slight scumtell to ISO since you should be reading the whole game instead. + it looks like jumping on the highest wagon instead of trying to find who the scummiest player is 'cause THE WHOLE "CATCHUP" POST IS DEDICATED TO ZAB. I simply do not get a town vibe from this 'cause I think you'd have more to say then just about one person.

I have an incredibly desire to switch gears and kill IAI.

ITT: Nero Cain preemptively prepares to jump ship to an IaI wagon pending general response. The town motivation behind your posts is blinding.

Post 285/286: Ok, Benmage is now obvtown for being carefree. Unless hes channeling UberNinja, but I don't think anyone other than Uber can muck up my town-radar that hard.

In post 288, I Am Innocent wrote:And then my internet crashed on me again. So then I spent another good amount of time recreating the iso, only to run out of time because my kids were awake and we had soccer, so other iso's would have to wait.

In my experience, talking about personal matters is a town tell: its genuine. But I replaced into this slot, so confirmation bias and the like.

Why has RC not been prodded?

In post 292, Benmage wrote:Why would you [IaI] join a game to be v/la for the first two weeks... Mind blowing...

This.

Zoroaster's 295. Evidence of being carefree detected + Wall post = ProbTown still.

In post 298, zabriel wrote:Given that and the flavor of the game, I was wondering if we might be dealing with mafia/werewolf split among HP and Metal Gear villains. Right now it's just speculation and such.

This makes a lot of sense from a town perspective. And would be pretty bold to say as scum.

Re 299: Kind of coming around to Kise's Kublai Kase. Oh shit, that abbreviates to KKK, I mean Case. (Thats better). FWIW, if Kublai is scum, jason is probtown. Also snifit IS lurking and his Shah vote is ?

In post 303, zabriel wrote:Gonna have to agree here. IAI is asking for a lot of information, which could be the start of a kill-list for tonight.

This is the only truly scummy thing to come from horse-guy all game. Its not enough to outweigh all the
derp
townslips from earlier though.

In post 306, zabriel wrote:PEdit: He's also asking for top town reads. Scum want to kill the towniest townies that ever towned.

Ugh, are you a prohawk alt
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #441 (isolation #18) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 437, Nero Cain wrote:Is AP usually this terrible?

Fuck you. You are accusing me of a cross-replacement OMGUS which is hilarious and implies you know I'm town if anything.

Kise, I think you need to realize I just sped-read about 12 pages. A lot of my thoughts are blurring since this is the biggest game I've played in.

P-edit: Lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #442 (isolation #19) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Shah, why don't you like me exactly? 8I don't give a shit about anyone's IaI case, but you mention that you REALLY don't like me with zero explanation. Do tell.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #446 (isolation #20) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 10:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tell us, Nero. I'm so excited to hear it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #450 (isolation #21) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 340, jasonT1981 wrote:I still maintain a Zab flip will go a long way to help determine the alignment of Acosmist

How exactly? Does scum Zab point to Scum Acosmist?

In post 394, Nero Cain wrote:Instead of try to smooth things over and explain away the heat on him he just leaves with saying a bunch of nonsense. And there's a distinct lack of
scumhunting too
anything.

I played in a game where IaI posted a scum QT link from another ongoing game just to make a shitty point against MoI. He also self-hammered in that game. Hes not exactly the paragon of good play.

In post 402, Cybertronix wrote:Jason, Yates and Nero are town because of the dayvig/AV action.

What about it makes them town exactly?

In post 402, Cybertronix wrote:zabriel is setting off the scumdar. His speculation of the possibility of having more than 1 mafia, indicates that he may know a bit more than he's letting on.

Really, you think hes so bold as to start suggesting that in the thread as scum?

In post 402, Cybertronix wrote:I also don't like how he had to add his comment in the exchange between myself and Zoroaster. It feels like he was trying to deflect attention (which I point out), because of the heat being put on him.

Because trying to get people to not wagon you is a scumtell.

In post 428, AngryPidgeon wrote:This coming from the guy who is accuse me of OMGUSing you because you apparently made a case on IaI that I haven't read yet.

Did you vote IaI ever? I think you said about 2 sentences about him IIRC. Gratz.

In post 245, Tammy wrote:@ kise -
when I first started reading the game I got a knee jerk scum read on yates based on his Sheeping of shariza on BC
. However, as the wagon started building based on his questioning of Jason, that started to lessen because I have a hard time reconciling scum Yates continuing the line of questioning when he was being criticized and gaining votes for it. It, however, did not make my scum read go completely away wherein I support the wagon for pressure sake. Will I support his lynch today? Probably not, but pressure on him to help me get a read, absolutely. I'm torn on Yates, even after I just said that I was feeling better about him, I was coming in here to ask him if BC was his pony right now why wasn't he actually pressuring him or commenting on him.

You say you're confused, you're no more confused than I am. Well, I'm not confused just in a state of self doubt. In the only game that I have experience with Yates he was a strong town read. I'm pretty sure I only started to doubt him a little near end game just before he night killed me. I have a really hard time reading people when this is my only experience, so I imagine it's possible I'll be paranoid about him for the remainder of the time we're alive.

@Tammy: What is scummy about the bolded?

Oh, maybe I misread. You said that yates is townier for his AV interactions? I read as you giving a pass to jason for his AV interactions but not Yates.

Spoiler: Fuck replacing in, people always call catchup posts scummy
In post 431, Kise wrote:
In post 408, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 75, zabriel wrote:I'm willing to believe Acosmist here. Nero's criticism of the jason wagon comes off as a little funny after he just jumped off it.

That being said, it would be way too terribad if he did that as scum, so I'm going to say town here.

Nero Cain's buddy detected.

In post 420, AngryPidgeon wrote:Zabriel is a townread for aserting that there is an Acosmist wagon when there isn't in post 187. Too derp to come from scum, etc. And he outright does not know how fake claims work (or is pretending not to!, but no seriously).

Nero is still scum for pushing derp-town Zabriel.

Post 203: Zabriel still town. Although his Nero town read is ?

:?
YES I READ > 100 POSTS BETWEEN THOSE STATEMENTS. NICE TRY THOUGH.

In post 420, AngryPidgeon wrote:Post 160: RapidCanyon wall. With a lot of opinions I don't understand and analysis that looks forced. If it were anyone else, I'd say they are prob scum. FWIW, I think that anyone that talks about themselves getting "mislynched" is more likely scum than not. Seriously this post is one enormous waffle, even for RC. And he places his vote down on someone that has made one post
(that he happens to agree with).
Ok. Lol and he FoS's PV and Shah for talking about his self-vote. Oh god, just kill it already.

In post 214, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 117, Cybertronix wrote:This is my first large theme game, but I have to agree that speculating on PRs and alignment this early is dangerous. Wouldn't this type of discussion be more suited for D2?

poor post, no real content, no vote, no pressure
+scum points.
Agree actually

:?

Oh, god are you about to pull "You can't agree with your scumreads on something because of cog dis" out on me? You are not MoI, so don't.

P-edit: Memond, read on Zabriel right now?
Is IaI replacing out a scumtell?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #453 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ya. Melmond should die too.

Votes Zabriel for gut.
Switches to BC for doubting the Acosmist claim.
FoS's Acosmist.
Defends Zabriel from the 2-team slip attack.
???
Townread on Zabriel.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #461 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Lol Nero you just fenced about this slot 6 pages ago and looked to see if there was support for the wagon. I can't even believe no one called you on it so far. And you are slipping AND ADMITTING I AM TOWN:

In post 437, Nero Cain wrote:Is AP usually this terrible?

Please explain to me how this DOES NOT IMPLY I AM TOWN.

And what is your read on Melmond.

Looking at wall..
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #471 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I do not care. Hes asking if I ALWAYS play this way. As if to imply something is off. I frankly do not care. I will gloat when he flips scum, post game or whatever. That is all.

@Kise: Frankly do not care.

P-edit: in a game of lol. What are you talking about RC?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #474 (isolation #25) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Have none. enjoy.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #476 (isolation #26) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 467, rapidcanyon wrote:Look at Possesed Pastors in a Paranoid Parish Mafia where he was town. He caught scum day 1 and later led the town to victory. Also, he played just as well in an ongoing game where he was night killed and town.

What? How are you confident I am scum? Because I'm not 'playing well'?

Few things:
1. No one plays perfect (or even well!) every game, are you kidding me?
2. Considering that you have been lurking, pushing me for 0 good reasons, and not actually contributing (the Vig shot could be a day SK?) you should vote yourself by your own logic (oh wait).
3. Define playing poorly and explain to me how Ive done it. (KEEP IN MIND THAT I JUST READ 17 PAGES IN A FEW HOURS AND CHOSE NOT TO COMMENT ON EVERYTHING FOR PEOPLE SANITY (INCLUDING MINE))

YOU are the one playing against meta if anyone since you usually post a TON and carefully explain reasons.

In post 468, rapidcanyon wrote:AngryP's 408. Yeah, Angry is a lot better than this as town from the games I've played with him. I am not sure if his substandard play indicates scum though.

Its a catchup post you idiot.

You have never played with me replacing in so I don't care about your meta analysis. I get reads from interacting with people . check out the only other game I've replaced in (ongoing, but dead) in mini normal-ville if you want proof of that.

In post 468, rapidcanyon wrote:Also, his aggression seems misplaced. He seems to be jumping onto anything and everything to make people look scummy. NeroCain, Zab, BC, me, Acosmist, that's a lot of scum reads. He also seems to be jumping to conclusions - something I know he doesn't do as town but instead carefully analyzes every possibility.

Also, don't care. I don't remember you accusing yourself of being scum for playing poorly that time you fake claimed watcher as VT and got busted.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #479 (isolation #27) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:17 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Snifit: Sorry.
I know this side of me is what you hate playing with. I didn't even see you on the player list when I replaced in. I'd tone it down, but basically people think I'm scum because of the IaI slot + confirmation bias. (And if I played less spazzy people would absolutely make a meta case on me) So there you go. Actually I can't win. My normal meta is spazzy but RC is making a meta case on me for being spazzy. One day I will convince everyone that meta is 95% worthless.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #480 (isolation #28) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:31 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Melmond
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #481 (isolation #29) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Kublai Khan have you mentioned Melmond once this game? Read?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #483 (isolation #30) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

BC, you have been posting elsewhere, why not here?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #489 (isolation #31) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:50 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 485, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 483, AngryPidgeon wrote:BC, you have been posting elsewhere, why not here?

takes time to read dude.

Prob town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #492 (isolation #32) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 484, jasonT1981 wrote:given the few times you have mentioned him I don't think your one to point fingers. Especially with a vote on him, with little to no substance.

Wow. Im honestly never replacing in after this game. Like for some reason that was it. I just can't bring myself to
1. read multiple pages of walls and back and forth
2. suffer because I usually get reads from interacting with people. Reading other people's walls doesn't get me too far
3. heavy accusations from the previous slot for mainly lurking (and asking like 1 derpy question)
4. The above. honestly, Jason? I'm going to cut down on my swearing, but screw you. I've posted more than a LOT of people have and I replaced in LAST NIGHT. I'm sorry if my Melmond case is small.

P-edit: BC, why the townread on Nero?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #497 (isolation #33) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:54 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 496, Yates wrote:@AP - You must chill. Your tongue is chapping my @ss. What makes you so 1000% sure I am Town? This is really bad because the only people that should know my alignment are mod and myself AND scum. I'm not going to highlight all of your posts but this feels like you are trying to communicate with your buddies and I have the uncomfortable feeling I am going to wake up dead.

I'm going to do this without looking back at quotes.
1. Sheeping shah blatantly on P2-3?. You are smart enough to know that you can get pressure for that, therefore unlikely to do it as scum
2. Your walls with Jason. You clearly cared more about jason's response than defending the growing pressure on you. You were willing to attack him with something likely to be considered scummy (once again, I know you aren't dumb so I don't expect you to 'role-fish' as scum or even pretend to do so in the guise of scumhunting)
3. AV's vote was parked on you when he died. I find it unlikely scum adds to the pressure you were getting from 2^ if you are his buddy. Your wagon had moderate potential at that point and AV was contributing to it at a critical point. And if it did go places, he was going to get less town credit than Benmage? and whoever else was Fosing you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #498 (isolation #34) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And, yes, Yates: my grand plan is to bootlick you and Snifit for some excellent reason and not the people actually voting for me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #507 (isolation #35) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:50 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 459, Nero Cain wrote:1. Is this your first large? Scum lurk like crazy in larges.

2.Cool but I never said anything about it being scummy. Read better.
Never said that you said PV was scummy. You called him derp. Just saying hes probably town for it

3. You either have no experience on this site or you are an alt playing like he's new since scum call their pusher town all the time.
Ok. I'm sure that is the case. And I am OMGUSing you (in your alternative universe anyways), and I'm not calling you town. But that is apparently ALSO a scum tell to you. So you are apparently an
idiot
scum

4. Defend Zab harder!!! Zab wan't saying anything about that he didn't understand the term fake claim. How you got that, idk.
Zabriel flat out DID NOT UNDERSTAND the concept of a fake claim. Do you honestly think he is scum and gambiting. And if you don't think scum have safe claims, then ?

5.Yep. I looked into my crystal ball and it told me that there would be a IAI wagon forming soon. *facepalm*

6.We'll let Ben answer this but I don't think he was saying anything about IAI being a town read for that.
Zabriel said he was smoking weed. Who cares? Why are you interjecting this in there as an argument against Zabriel?? It was a horrendous thing to talk about after he brought it up and don't pass off the fact you are trying to make Zabriel look scummy for it onto Benmage.

I love how you ask for my melmond case when your case on me is that I OMGUS'd (with me having not read your post about IaI) so really you are OMGUSing me. And that the IaI slot is scummy. So how about you tell me why Im scummy instead of hopping aboard the bandwagon after I call you out (OMGUS!) and derping about IaI.

Because:
1. You OMGUS'd me, not the other way around (and frankly I do not give a singular fuck about IaI anyways)
2. IaI has proven outside of this game that his play is weak. See above ^
3. Oh, thats it. You don't actually have a case on me. Oh, you accused me of mudslinging. Nice buzzword.

TL;DR: Why is Nero still alive? I can't actually believe I'm on a lesser Melmond wagon right now.

and no, I'm not a pidgey alt. Thanks for the smear/misrep though. When you actually have balls, more than one brain cell, and a case you can find me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #508 (isolation #36) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 506, Kublai Khan wrote:Let me understand this.. You read the first 5 pages and the ISO of the guy you'd be replacing, then you got your PM. Then you re-read the game? Why?

I saw the spot in the Q. I read the ISO. I skimmed the first few pages (probably was less than 5 tbh) and then requested it.

:/ I guess. I see the similarities in the two cases. I can see it if someone else doesn't I guess.. But really, would Zabriel flat out pretend to not know what a safeclaim is (or that it exists) if he were scum?

In post 187, zabriel wrote:Also, Solid Snake is a main character, and one that we'd generally assume is in the game. I feel like it would be too ballsy to fakeclaim when somebody could very easily nameclaim and send him to the gallows quick.

KK, roll with me on this. If Zabriel is scum, he has a fake claim, right? Therefore he knows about fake claims and that his previous statement is a load of BS and is making it just to look town. Is Zabriel really capable of that play? Jason, maybe. Zabriel, uhhhhh:
Spoiler:
Did you really have to open this spoiler, or were you just curious to see what could be in it?

@RC: What exactly did I do different in P4. IIRC, you thought I was scum in the dead QT and that Tierce was town up until the very last minute at which point I was right all along. So how the hell are you saying my play is bad when we haven't even seen a flip yet? Well, since I came in anyways. IIRC I just tunneled Tierce D1 and said BS like "I am the scum whisperer, Tierce is so obvscum. We should vote Tierce! Shes going to flip scum because her RC case is BS!". I always play with gutreads. So I do not understand what could possibly be so outrageously different (unless you have a scum card) that is making you say that. Do explain.

Basically my condensed opinions:
Scummy: Melmond, Nero Cain, Cybertronix
Less scummy: Keblai Khan, Rapid Canyon

Towny: Zabriel, Blood Cov, Acosmist, Yates, Zoroaster, Benmage
Less towny: Snifit, Kise

I think that was all. Most everyone else is kind of drifting to nullville or hasn't posted enough to leave it in the first place.

I haven't made any formal caes yet because I had work today (shocking I know) and was reading the walls and jotting down notes as fast as I could in small sessions. But I'm caught up FWIW.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #519 (isolation #37) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

At work, quick replies:
In post 510, Yates wrote:I *am* voting you. Now.

And? That is relevant because?

In post 510, Yates wrote:none of that is the guarantee I am Town you are pretending it to be.

Don't give me that BS. I talk in superlatives. And I don't recall calling you conf-town by any stretch of the word.

Do I also know Nero's alignment because I called him obvscum? If yes, then vote accordingly. (Nero not me :P)

@Tammy: It is the way he stated it that makes me think it doesn't come from scum. I understand that scum are capable of sheeping, but the phrasing:
In post 36, Yates wrote:I will also VOTE: BloodCovenent for reasons stated in post 34. Suggesting a PL in post 1? WTF?

is so blatant, I just don't see scum doing it. I mean hes practically confessing to sheeping in the same post that he sheeps. I would expect scum to at least pretend to have their own reasons: "I think Shah makes a good point about BC and I got a gut scum read from his post" or SOMETHING like that. I just don't see scum-Yates saying "What she said." and leaving it at that. I have a hard time explaining reads, since most of mine are based off of wording and gut.

Also this IS the largest game I've ever been in, so I'm used to thinking 3 votes is noteworthy. I see your point that 3/11 is hardly a wagon that matters much. Still though, Yates was undergoing pressure at that point in the game and it certainly felt like a wagon was possible. Even if it doesn't go through, its still going to put pressure on him. I'm inclined to believe that scum AV wouldn't put scum-Yates in that situation, especially given that AV was mostly content to just lurk it out. But there is a lot of WIFOM in that regardless.

I forgot to add PV to my leaning town list.

@Nero Cain I won't lie: I'm doing this fast and haven't read your wall except the Zabriel part. Probability of there not being safe claims is slim to none. If Zabriel is scum, he is now pretending that safe claims don't exist as a reason to call Acosmist town. If he were scum then I could maybe see him commenting on how unlikely Snake is a safeclaim and that the flavor checks out, yadda yadda, but he isn't doing that. Is he really capable of that sort of perspective? I do not think he is based on his play. No offense to Zabriel.

And I'm selectively scum hunting? How? I have at least 5 people on my FoS list the last time I checked. And I replaced in 2 days ago. Melmond is being more selective than me, so
bus
vote him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #522 (isolation #38) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Kise, what is your current read on KK?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #526 (isolation #39) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 523, Tammy wrote:What do you think of his vote on you.

Its literally the only thing making me think he may not be town. It was pretty awkward. Its not enough to make me think he isn't though.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #527 (isolation #40) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 526, AngryPidgeon wrote:It was pretty awkward.

But that is easily explainable if hes reaction testing me. The below quote kind of reads that way.

In post 510, Yates wrote:I *am* voting you. Now.

While everything you said in 497 is true, none of that is the guarantee I am Town you are pretending it to be.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #530 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:54 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

They haven't played with me before, stop buddying them and commit to an opinion of me.

Explain 1.

Re pidgey: I have a slight pidgey grudge because IMO he lost 1347 for town after I put thor at l - 1 pre-lylo. Bad sportsmanship on my end, I actually enjoy playing with pidgey though. On phone.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #532 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:59 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh, well I told you I hadnt read the wall. Be more clear. Im about to drive home from work. Post in a bit
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #537 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:12 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 516, Nero Cain wrote:Not all scum will give a pusher a town read but some do in an attempt to get the pusher off their backs. Some scum will OMGUS (as you have) some scum will flat out ignore accusations. Tells are nice and all but intent is probably a better indication of alignment.

Yes and some scum are very calm under pressure (more than town). So we have literally just named off every possible scum reaction to being attacked. What is scummy and what isn't? The fact of the matter is that none of these are reliable tells.

In post 516, Nero Cain wrote:This is all rhetorical since I don't trust you to give me a fair answer but lets say you had called a slot scum, slot comes under immense pressure, slot replaces out, new occupant of the slot calls the pusher of the old occupant scum. Would you not find that suspicious? Would you not think OMGUS? I'm betting you would.

I don't care about OMGUS at all. Its not a scumtell. I've seen town OMGUS harder than scum actually. I'd quote a game, but ongoing and stuff. (AP is SO inexperienced.). And how on earth can OMGUS happen across replacements. that doesn't make sense. Its an emotional knee jerk calling someone scum when they do it to you. Fucking buzzwords man, wow.

In post 516, Nero Cain wrote:But I don't even get why you are bringing this up. I was responding to "Why would you [IaI] join a game to be v/la for the first two weeks... Mind blowing" All I said was that I don't think this was Ben trying to caim IAI was town for that as you seemed to imply.

Oh, no I wasn't saying IaI was town for that. I was just taking my frustration out on IaI.

In post 516, Nero Cain wrote:Context is everything. Zab has been ignoring ALOT of questions. Ben had asked what he meant. I asked him if he ever answered that. But this does bring up a important question. Why are you selectively scumhunting? I'm a scumread for asking if Zab ever answered this but Ben is a town read for asking this? lol wut?

Benmage is town for other reasons. I don't see why you purposely interjected into Ben/Zab's discussion. But I see your point anyways. I was at work, I was skimming really fast earlier.

In post 534, Benmage wrote:From what I've skimmed... AP looks like
inexperienced
town.

Officially ignoring any post that calls me inexperienced, etc from now on.

Add Tammy to leaning town reads.

Happy Scumday Snifit.

More Melmond votes.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #538 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 500, pappums rat wrote:zabriel - 5 (
jasonT1981
Kublai Khan,
Zoroaster
Cybertronix,
BloodCovenant
)

Really doubting that everyone on the Zab wagon is town. Kind of nullish on jason, I think BC and Zoro are town. I would not at all mind a Cybertronix wagon.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #541 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hi Admiral. Is your vote one me purely a layover from IaI?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #544 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:51 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Well the fact that you didn't unvote is probably a towntell >.>
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #550 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Cybertronix
Spoiler:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #570 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:20 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 508, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 506, Kublai Khan wrote:Let me understand this.. You read the first 5 pages and the ISO of the guy you'd be replacing, then you got your PM. Then you re-read the game? Why?

I saw the spot in the Q. I read the ISO. I skimmed the first few pages (probably was less than 5 tbh) and then requested it.

@Kublai: What did my response to this tell you about me?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #572 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Jason, what does the Zabriel flip tell you about Acosmist? You've spent an awful lot of time saying that, but you have done very little to clarify why.

Short bullet points against Cyber:
Not very much content.
One of his first points of interest is that setup spec may be anti-town. Really easy point to make, looks like posting for the sake of posting.
The jason/Yates townreads for their AV interactions are also really easy analysis. Posting for the sake of posting.
Says Zabriel is scummy for thinking that people AV interacted with aren't necessarily cleared. That is scummy how?
His whole Zabriel case is absurdly forced. Just read post 402 and tell me its genuine.
Accuses Zabriel of deflecting attention for posting a comment about something between Cyber/Acos. Once again, how is that scummy? Do you honestly expect town to just OMGUS and defend themselves under pressure and NOT give a shit about the rest of the players?

When asked about why Nero, Jason, Yates are town he says that AV's RVS on jason clears Jason. On a scale from 1 to nope: nope.

And that is pretty much all he has contributed. A trio of really easy and forced townreads and a very forced case on Zabriel right when he was getting popular.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #573 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hi jason, answer the question. Don't think about it, just answer.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #576 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

He doesn't like it because Im on it. Me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #578 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

No, I'm just really good at this game. I can read minds. Vote Cyber.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #586 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 582, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 572, AngryPidgeon wrote:Jason, what does the Zabriel flip tell you about Acosmist? You've spent an awful lot of time saying that, but you have done very little to clarify why.

It has been clarified... it was due to the amount of defending Zab was doing on Acosmist.

Yes, but is Zabriel White-knighting or defending a buddy if he flips scum?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #587 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:33 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Yates, what about me is "uncomfortable"? My read on you? What is your current thought on jason?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #589 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

No comment on jason, really? IIRC you were very interested in him earlier.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #590 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And how the fuck does Zab defending Acosmist even remotely indicate Acos's alignment on a Zab scum flip.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #592 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I see you lurking Yates. While were having fun here: read on Cyber?

P-edit: Oh hi. Ya like I said, I talk in superlatives a lot. I guess I understand your point? Not totally sure how bullying = buddying, but ok I guess.

I think PV is town, and based on what I've seen of him in other games, Im ok with him lurking it out.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #593 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh nm you did say buddying lol. reading fail.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #595 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Kinky. But ok. Blood covenent is probably town though.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #596 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Weren't you the one talking about BF's earlier :P

something you'd like to tell us Yates :P
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #597 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Am I scum hunting you IRL? I'm so meta
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #604 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 602, Acosmist wrote:Whatever way you'll twist it. What do I win for getting that right?

ideal: you die today so you can't!

What the actual fuck are you talking about. Jason keeps forcing this connection that is not telling of anything and he needs to explain his bullshit.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #605 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

He hadn't even explained what Zab scum means about you until I brought it up AGAIN. And even then he gave a pseudo-answer.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #608 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:39 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Nero:
KK is a weaker read. See previous posts for reference.
Blatant wagon hop is both opportunistic and a wagon hop. What is your read on Cyber?

Now read post 402. What is your read on cyber?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #610 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:49 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Missed previous question. Amrun? Who?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #611 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:01 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Melmond, why are you ISOing me specifically?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #630 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:00 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 614, Nero Cain wrote:I think there's a good chance that Cyber is less likely to be an AV buddy. While its a decent assumption that we have multiple scum teams since its a large, its not confirmed. And the only other players that would know this mutlteam scum is scum.

Bleh, Nero is probably town. This quote does not come from scum. Also willingness to cross vote me and take front stage by walling up the thread with me.

What is the likelihood of there being multiple teams? And would a flip from a 2nd team make that obvious or probably not?

In post 614, Nero Cain wrote:+You have a scum "read" voting your other scum read...and you aren't questioning your cyber read which seems non-townish.

I mean...What? If I played a game in which all of my scum reads never voted each other I would WTF super hard. I expect my reads to not be right all the time. And who says bussing never happens? I hit Maemuki in P4 mafia with a really hard townread purely because my scum read was tunneling her and it turns out I was right about my scum read and she was just bussing Mae the whole time so I derped really heavily when Mae flipped scum since I thought the person shoving her wagon was scum (and was right).

Re Amrun: there is a difference between lurking and, you know, flat out not playing the game. IaI comes to mind.

In post 627, Kublai Khan wrote:Why do you care about my read on you?

I was trying to figure out the purpose of your question is all. I didn't see why you asked it.

In post 627, Kublai Khan wrote:@everyone - Cybertronix needs more votes.

Spoiler:

@Nero: just let Amrun catchup.. I don't think she has a better than random chance of being scum right now.

Cyber, why does AV's vote on jason make him likely town?
In post 269, zabriel wrote:I can't say for sure, but I have scum feelings about people that should logically be somewhat clear by the AV flip. It wouldn't be inconsistent with the flavor.

In post 625, Cybertronix wrote:4. This was a legit question that I asked, which still remains unanswered. Why are they scummy to him?

Cyber, what is wrong with Zab's quote? Its a little fence-sitty, but I think thats a weak tell if one at all. If anything hes openly admitting to taking an unpopular opinion which scum would do, because?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #635 (isolation #68) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ya, jason's scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #637 (isolation #69) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Assertion that scum don't defend town: false.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #638 (isolation #70) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Also I'm calling BS on there being ANY way you were unaware this was a crossover.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #641 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:46 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 639, Cybertronix wrote:
In post 621, Amrun wrote:I've just had a very public and gruesome death in the family and it's really, seriously fucked me up and I'm limping along in all of my games - each and every one.

Condolences Amrun. I see reasons for people wanting you to replace out, but if Mafiascum helps you maintain sanity then by all means stay. I'm sure those here who are being insensitive don't mean it.

Ya, this. I went through a personal thing a while back and the games helped take my mind off it. Even if my performance wasn't great.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #642 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 640, Nero Cain wrote:Hey AP, what made yo get off of Melmund again?

The Cyber wagon. I would still vote Melmond, but I'd rather see Cyber wagon get steam.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #643 (isolation #73) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 613, Melmond wrote:What caused you to go from prob scum to towny on BC in the 80 or so posts between these reads?

His Zabriel stance. Ironically, IaI's Zabriel stance is objectively scummy. But:
Spoiler:

And gut read from 214.

His response to me saying he was posting elsewhere seemed genuine.

I give like 5x weight to reads I get from interacting with people.

Your vote is bad.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #644 (isolation #74) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:56 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

That wasn't clear. I felt he was scummy for the Zab stance and 214 in general, but his reaction to me looked town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #646 (isolation #75) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:17 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Actually Melmond sitting on the fence about me is probably from town. Don't honestly see scum not coughing up some form of opinion on me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #654 (isolation #76) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Scum can often, you know, buddy townies.

Shocking, isn't it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #656 (isolation #77) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #667 (isolation #78) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:17 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

At acosmist: I think youre town and I dont care very much that you are voting me. I gave a reason for it. Plus Im on the side of occams Razor for PGO claim. Not sure if I said that part.

At nero:on phone watching Giants game, but you kept a RV up despite berating others for doing random votes and saying it was over.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #675 (isolation #79) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:32 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You sure like PLs, BC.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #677 (isolation #80) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:35 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You think hes lying about his list of reads? It sounded like you were just calling him bad town before.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #679 (isolation #81) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:42 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Frysquint.jpg
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #682 (isolation #82) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I can quote the timeline for you? What? You voted jason randomly. Then you started derpong at ppl for placing rvs and kept sayong it was over. Then you called yoir jason vote Random and took it off. I swear everyone in this game is trolling me on purose
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #685 (isolation #83) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:23 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Inb4 "AP is buddying me because hes distracting BC from me"

Pedit: me distracting from my wagon obv
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #687 (isolation #84) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:25 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I dont know! My point! You found it!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #689 (isolation #85) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:29 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You asserted rvs was over, said other things that looked like more than rvs opinions and kept voting jason randomly despite giving admiral bs for an rvs.

Cant explain that

Pedit: no.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #690 (isolation #86) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:30 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Why would you BS admiral for rvsing when your vote was still rv???
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #694 (isolation #87) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:43 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nero is trolling I think. Im honestly at a loss here.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #696 (isolation #88) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

What is scummy about snifit?
Inb4 lurking and buddying me.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #707 (isolation #89) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tammy, would scum Mel really make a deal about ISOing only me just to fencesit about it?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #713 (isolation #90) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 612, Melmond wrote:To come up with a proper read on you. Your ideas are a lot different than mine, so I don't like them much, but I don't know if I actually have a serious scum read on you.

Melmond had a fucking 2x4 up his ass here. On phone, Ill respond when home
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #737 (isolation #91) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@ KK:^ good posting.

Melmond deserves votes for the jester spec anyhow. Says that Acosmist's flavor makes him probtown. Later says that Acosmist's claim is "plausible". Finally says he has been thinking Aco may be a jester for a while.
Spoiler:

In post 711, Tammy wrote:What did you think of his jump onto cybertronix?

What do you think of his repeatedly asking Ben and I to give him reasons for our vote?

Re wagon hop: wants to lynch BC but isn't trying to push it. The BC wagon actually has some moderate support and he is flat out ignoring BC while his vote is on him. Votes Cyber, citing nearby deadline and it being the better wagon compared to mine. Eh, compromise is kind of a null-tell IMO. I can see both alignments doing it, although town can be more stubborn and Mel was far from that.

Re asking about vote: Null.

I guess his apparent lack of interest in getting support for the BC lynch is weird since at least some people (Yates + others?) expressed interest in it. If Melmond flips scum, I would support a BC lynch.

tl;dr: His opinions about Acosmist are scummy as hell. I think him asking about the votes is not really a tell, but on a semi-related note his ISO shows a general lack of scumhunting. (Much like Cyber, wooo)

I also think the compromise hop is nullish, but his BC stance looks less than town motivated.

P-edit: When did Melmond speculate that a jester exists based on flavor? IIRC he just said that claiming PGO would be a good strat for it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #738 (isolation #92) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:16 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

UNVOTE: Cyber

@BC: Why did you specifically suggest a PL of Melmond for the jester spec? Is it scummy or not?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #742 (isolation #93) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:41 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 740, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 738, AngryPidgeon wrote:UNVOTE: Cyber

@BC: Why did you specifically suggest a PL of Melmond for the jester spec? Is it scummy or not?

you're fucking putting me in an annoying spot here bro.....

Saying that if melmond flips scum that i am likely scum too, when you're essentially asking me to vote him >.>

: /, if you think Mel is scum then you shouldn't hesitate to vote him.

PL suggests that he never actually did anything scummy by the way.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #743 (isolation #94) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:44 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh, I see.

@Zab: I think BC is just misusing the term PL.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #745 (isolation #95) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Why didn't you talk to or about BC while voting him?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #746 (isolation #96) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:48 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hm, I guess you asked me why my read changed on him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #747 (isolation #97) » Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:51 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I just don't get why you weren't advocating his wagon at all.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #752 (isolation #98) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'm pretty sure Yates is only skimming or something. >.>

His posts are definitely borderline WTF.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #755 (isolation #99) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ya, I don't think obvious misinformation is scummy by itself (actually said it was probably a towntell in my first game and the guy who did it flipped scum >.>), but hes definitely not totally involved, which could just be a personality thing? I've never played with most of the people in this game.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #760 (isolation #100) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hi RC, I see you on site. You do realize that you are one of the few people I would actually deem scummy for playing lurky? Now get in here and tell ol' Angry all about your thoughts on the melmond wagon and Shah's replace out post.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #764 (isolation #101) » Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nero, why the hell would I lie about that??

I do not think OMGUS is a scum tell. Are you saying I lied about not seeing your case so I could attack you without being accused of OMGUS?
1. I'm not lying
2. Why is Cyber a town read?
3. Which points?
4. Even if I did think OMGUS is a scumtell, why would I then intentionally go for you instead of, I don't know, BloodCovenent/Zabriel/etc?
5. Cross-replacement OMGUS is still lolz.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #788 (isolation #102) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Long days = eventual disinterest. And I mean really its about content, not length in days. But jason saying that just makes me want to wagon him harder. Pick one:

Melmond
Cyber
Jason
RapidCanyon

Pedit: RC is actually a good wagon. Hes scum for lurking, and I would not say that about anyone else that I can think of onsite.

Acos wagon is meh.

Ppedit: PVs post? Rc has been active elsewhere. Hes dodging this game and when Ive played with him before hes almost as compulsive as me about posting
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #795 (isolation #103) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh don't give me that bullshit. You, like me, love being the person making decisions and driving shit. You were slightly inactive at the front end of P4, but other than that you
1. Post a LOT
2. Are WAY more emotional than you are right now (honestly, I cannot tell that you have given more than 1 fuck about this game)
3. Actively wall up the thread to get people to see your PoV.

You did it in both games I was in with you and 2 games that I read of yours. now how about you actually give us some content? Respond to Shah's comments on you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #796 (isolation #104) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And you even acknowledge that the Fos is understandable in 791. Lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #797 (isolation #105) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 792, Nero Cain wrote:4. Scum do OMGUS. You seem to be drifting between "I didn't OMGUS." and "Well I did...but its a towntell."

No. Im saying both. Not 1 or the other.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #798 (isolation #106) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And by both I mean that it isn't a scumtell and that I didn't do it >.>
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #799 (isolation #107) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:14 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 794, rapidcanyon wrote:That is a loaded question. You present two reasons you think I suspect Angry neither of which are credible or accurate.

I suspect Angry because as I have outlined in , his predecessor's scummy actions, his substandard play compared to his town play as I point out later, and his misrepresentation of my meta. Again, "misrepresented meta" is not the same as "he's calling you scum" so here is my question: do you not understand what I am writing or are pretending to not understand so you can continue to justify your vote?

1. IaI's play. Fine, don't care but seriously fuck you for using that as an excuse to push me.
2. Substandard play? Look at YOU. You have contributed nothing. And you never answered what about my play is subpar and why that is EVER a scumtell.
3. Ok. You can say that but its wrong.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #803 (isolation #108) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:44 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Well I did say You,
like me
, ...
>.>

@Nero: Because I think Cyber is scummy. I could understand if people don't agree with that since he hasn't posted much. But has he really town told at all? I kind of see the AV point though.
In post 801, PeregrineV wrote:I care that you have time to show up when the
lamp is rubbed
, and instead of scum-hunting, you are defending yourself from your single vote.

lol. I like you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #807 (isolation #109) » Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

RC wagon should happen today. But I agree with Benmage that the day is dragging.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #824 (isolation #110) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:27 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

VOTE: Rapid Canyon

Benmage and Acosmist should be more productive with their votes.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #827 (isolation #111) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:08 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I honestly ignore claims like that when determining reads.

Prob town still. Although I do agree he has been useless, but you know.

Im now a hypocrite for a being on my own vanity wagon. But RC is scum so I don't care.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #829 (isolation #112) » Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh, I had actually forgot PV was on this wagon.

But seriously we have donuts and mary jane and strippers on this wagon.

Rc is scum, and even if you disagree, just vote him for policy then. Hes refusing to do anything.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #846 (isolation #113) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:03 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

My number one target is RC because hes
pretending not to read any of my posts
actively refusing to answer my questions or read the thread.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #849 (isolation #114) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:10 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

1. Why is playing subpar a scumtell?
2. How am I playing subpar? Note that you thought my play in P4 was nothing special all the way up until Tierce finally flipped scum D4. Are my reads wrong this game? If so, obvious follow up question is obvious.
3. Response to Shah's replacing out post? I really liked her points about you.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #851 (isolation #115) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:30 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

So you expect people to ignore you in this game because you self voted and not doing so is a scumtell unless they call you an idiot. :?

And what? I just pointed out what you admit is a super gaping hole in your logic for pushing me and your defense is that you are so self-absorbed that your town read on NeroCain is rock solid and I am obviously scum for thinking otherwise :?

Ya.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #853 (isolation #116) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 6:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 852, rapidcanyon wrote:My townread on NeroCain is solid because it is based on something that is very difficult to do as scum: Lead the town.

Tierce from P4? Since we keep bringing that back up. Although she only really did that D1 before going super AFK, but point stands.

Also, has Nero been leading the town? He's been active, I guess thats up for interpretation.

Re self voting logic: Awesome, so I should just self-vote every time I roll scum and everyone will ignore me. Cool.

Nero never voted IaI. I think. IIRC he voted me (was voting Zab all Day) after I switched in.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #857 (isolation #117) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok. Basically I'm trying to convince myself that you, as town, could assume that Nero is so obviously town that you could be "sure" that I am scum for pushing him at all.

Ask me how thats going.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #858 (isolation #118) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:05 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Especially given that you have admitted to skimming and not reading.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #861 (isolation #119) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

The point is that RC is making gross generalizations and is unable to point to how he got them.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #863 (isolation #120) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Kinda random, but why did you explicitly vote me even though you were already voting IaI?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #866 (isolation #121) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Honestly though, I think Benmage was more directly responsible for the IaI wagon. Nero did push the Zab wagon hard. And funny enough, thats part of the reason I thought he was scummy. Zabriel is derping and (i think hes probtown) screams mislynch bait.

But this is all moot because I tried to lead the town in (ongoing) and flipped scum.

P-edit: What was that response to jason?
P-Pedit: ok
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #869 (isolation #122) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Well I figured that but I see the context now.

But ya. RC, you didn't even ask me why I thought Nero was scummy or bring up reasons for why he could be town to see what I'd say? (Like the leading town bit which I believe is more indicative of playstyle than anything)

Spoiler:
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #871 (isolation #123) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 870, Nero Cain wrote:bc Alts and even more experienced players will sit there and play badly/"pretend to not know what is going on/on to play" and chalk it up to newness or being "off".

This isn't a newbie game. Stop looking for "tells" and start looking for intent.

I hope that was directed to RC.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #872 (isolation #124) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 870, Nero Cain wrote:I'm pretty sure that's the way half of this site plays now days.

Are you now admitting that OMGUS is a null-tell >.> <.< >.>
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #873 (isolation #125) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Admiral. What are your scum reads? I assume that Melmond and I are not based on the wording of your last post.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #875 (isolation #126) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

What the fuck.

Where did I look for scum tells and not motivation. My response to RC that you quoted was to try and understand his motivation/logic for pushing me. Derp. He was the one using a scumtell to push me

no, RC admitted to playing scummy to try and attract scum. (By self voting). When did I do that. You just quoted Melmond describing OMGUS and said that half the people onsite play that way.

tl;dr: I'll scootch over to the left and you can have this sexy spot on the wagon that my butt has been keeping warm on the RC wagon..
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #883 (isolation #127) » Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hey
Acosmist
Yates, how about some, you know, content? It would be super duper to know who else you think is scum at all.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #899 (isolation #128) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

UNVOTE: RC
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #905 (isolation #129) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Assertion that someone other than Melmond is getting lynched Today: false.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #907 (isolation #130) » Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Have you caught up?

My reason for wanting RC is his case on me. He thought I was scum for 'playing poorly'. His clarification of that was that I thought Nero was scum. I called him out on that being BS and his defense is that Nero is so obvtown to him that anyone who disagrees is apparently scum.

Pretty much this lynch was happening. Melmond isn't defending himself and no one else had enough support for another wagon.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #912 (isolation #131) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ah, Mastin, my
mortal enemy
replacement buddy! How are things?

Ah Pidgey, my mortal enemy. *Squaaawwwwkkk* *Ruffle feathers*

P-edit: Hi Jason.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #915 (isolation #132) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:19 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 913, mastin2 wrote:/going to make a QT. Since I slacked off on reading overnight (for obvious reasons), I need to do so.

So you don't have day talk? :P
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #918 (isolation #133) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Yates, was that really a quick hammer?

Why are my, RC, and Snifit's votes any less suspect?

P-edit: Mastin is always scum
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #928 (isolation #134) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:46 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I ran some ISOs after the flip, but then my other games opened up and I forgot to take any notes >.>

I guess I should adopt your QT strategy.

Re Yates: IDK, hes kind of drifting into nullville for me. His original back and forth with Jason looked town. He kept pushing his point despite getting votes for it, and AV had parked his vote on him early on. His reaction to my townread on him seemed a little forced and apparently was not a reaction test like I originally thought it was. And he has been fairly lurky since I replaced in. Honestly, Yates votes are a little weak right now. RC and Kise are probably scum. Not going to quote it, but that post where BC responded to me saying he could be scum with Mel rubbed me wrong. His reaction did not look town.

His alignment did not change over night.

Actually, I like where Mykonian is going.

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Mastin
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #932 (isolation #135) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

What makes Zoro look town?

Why Zabriel?

P-edit: That is reasonable, but I still don't think Mykonian's hammer was scummy. Did you honestly expect Melmond to get back in here and post in a time frame?

P-pedit: Lol, don't give me that BS. Was it or wasn't it. Pop quiz: If it was, then what did my response mean to you? Go!
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #933 (isolation #136) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

in a reasonable* time frame.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #935 (isolation #137) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:02 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

This is taking way too long Yates.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #937 (isolation #138) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:07 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

What if The PGO is his scum buddy

I'm going to make the same point here that I did RE jason 'slip': That could easily be a 'slip'
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #943 (isolation #139) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Not saying I definitely believe it is. But I'm hesitant to draw any conclusion from it when AV was clearly somewhat aware of what he was doing. Its just WIFOM. I do think his Yates vote is probably on town though.

P-edit: You think Yates is town? Why were you asking about him then?

Anyone thinking Zab slipped about multiple teams is almost certainly wrong. I guess that has nothing to do with your vote. Mastin if I know anything about you, all those reads will change back and forth by the end of Today :P

I'm allowed to be mean since you called Nero a better scum hunter than me.

Just noticed Snifit in your reads list. I forgot about him, but he could be scum too. His behavior this game is just weird. Voting the Cyber wagon for being the smaller wagon is ? Mastin, you replaced Cyber right?

P-pedit:
Heres a theory Im working on. Mastin replaced in, was going to read the thread, saw the scum card, and now is pretending to not have read so he can justify not participating and responding to pressure or something.
:P :P

@Benmage: Do you think Acosmist is scum, or is it just policy?

P-p-pedit: Yes, but it makes the zabriel case OBVIOUS BULLSHIT. Anyone talking about his 'slip' needs to die.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #947 (isolation #140) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:26 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Oh my god, did someone just call me town from an IaI ISO. Mastin...I...I want you. I want you so much right now. I'm about to cry. But seriously, why did you list Yates as possible scum, VOTE HIM, and then not include him in your formal scum list and then unvote him. In fact, you flat out called him town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #952 (isolation #141) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:39 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

ITT I call Yates town after replacing in and get called for buddying. Mastin calls Nero town after replacing in and its a fucking jamboree. Wooooooo. QQ
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #963 (isolation #142) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:15 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nero, I was responsible for the Zab wagon demise. (Partly from pulling votes off of it onto me but I like to think people listened when I called it bad). I guess you could say he was a counterwagon to me (and given that IaI was on it I could see that coming from your perspective), but I really don't think wagon analysis is that useful right now. If anything, I'd say the Cyber wagon's quick rise and fall makes it the most likely scum wagon. I mean Cyber and Melmond were both lurking and making terribad posts. But the Cyber wagon got to a certain point and then busted.

Alright Mastin, if RC is scum lets do this.

P-edit: Woah, its Snifit. If it wasn't a serious vote, why make it >.>
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #971 (isolation #143) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:26 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I love how Mastin is ignoring RC's existence now that he has votes.

P-edit: Why did you vote at all then?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #975 (isolation #144) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I feel like I left my microphone on mute or something. Paging this thread. I have opinions and am a windbag. When people ignore me I die a little inside.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #978 (isolation #145) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Hmmm. Ok, but if you ever flip scum, I'm gunning for RC with a vengeance.

I have seen townies lie before. In fact I have done that before (and no Im not just talking about faking being a Vig as a Hider). I dislike cases like this because its easy to justify being wrong if he flips town, but I can see you doing it independent of alignment anyhow.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #982 (isolation #146) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Meh. Im at least talking about Snifit and the votes therefore. I meant he was not even commenting on the mini RC wagon (if you count Jason's interest too)

PV, I sees you lurking. Thoughts on this? I know you were voting RC yesterday.

P-edit: Well, I will give you that townies lying have all been from gambits I've seen (and I have personally taken heat for doing them.

Ok, if Snifit's lack of content is scummy, why is Amrun town?

I don't think either alignment has much motivation to lie. I guess you could argue that this lie was a slip.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #984 (isolation #147) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And I didn't see the other part of the case because the headline of it all is:

SNIFIT LIED: PEOPLE DIED
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #985 (isolation #148) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Leaning scum. I didn't like Mastin's predecessor though so I've been pew-pewing Mastin since I know he will actually talk to me.

The whole "Ya Snifit and RC are both scum, I'll sheep Nero onto Snifit" and then successive ignoring of the RC support made me :?

And really I haven't gotten anything out of Mastin to make me think either way about him. Everything hes done so far just looks like Mastin to me. I'm not even seeing the boldness of the Snifit push as probtown since you are in the thick with him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #989 (isolation #149) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I guess my point is that obvious lies are not scumtells (Like I said about Fitz's 'lie' in 1377 about having a deadline in another game that he apparently didn't). Why would scum say something blatantly not true? In this event, I guess I see your point in that he is contradicting himself accidentally.

And to clarify my last post, Mastin's push is really balls-to-the-walls which is usually a town tell. But Nero equally pushing the case makes me think scum Mastin would be less afraid to go all out like this, so its kinda null.

P-edit: haha. Ok, I think Im starting to come around to Mastin. At least you are making me laugh: "Snifit, on the other hand, can only be scum." Not being mean, just found the wording funny.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #995 (isolation #150) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:22 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 991, pidgey wrote:Wow AP you are already attacking my poor slot Amrun what the hell man you wanna fight again?!?!?!

I will 1v1 you right now! :D

I didn't think Amrun was scum though. Never had any serious opinion of her for obvious reasons. And, unlike everyone else on the site, I think lurking isn't a tell >.>
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1004 (isolation #151) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:14 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Actually from the time Mastin voted Snifit up until the time he asked me why I was ignoring the rest of the case to focus on the lying part of it, I don't think Mastin said a single thing about why Snifit is scum except for the lying case. >.>

Also:
In post 1001, mastin2 wrote:Scum will have to kill me sooner than later :P

Because
I'm town.
:P

Player X is obviously
going to flip scum.

I write things down in a QT. :P

<3

In post 981, mastin2 wrote:You're ignoring that part of the case.

You never actually made a case on Snifit except for the lie before this point. Am I missing something here?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1006 (isolation #152) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Nero Cain is sure defending Mastin really hard....
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1007 (isolation #153) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:24 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok, actually serious response. If Snifit flips town (mystically by some form of voodoo magic) what would your reads on Mastin, me and RC be?

I agree that Snifit is scummy, but Mastin forcing through the issue that he obviously lied and is therefore guaranteed scum does not give me warm fuzzies.

Buuut, I had a scum read on Mastin for similar reasons in 1377.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1017 (isolation #154) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:21 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Wow, what?

Zabriel, how am I distancing from Snifit. If ANYTHING, it can be argued I'm doing the opposite.

I honestly would not be shocked if its Kise/Snifit/Zabriel purely because those two are trying to construe my Mastin pressure as a Snifit defense. I keep saying Snifit is scummy. The only thing bothering me right now is how much of a free pass Mastin is getting for shoving a case that IMO is hinged on a singular sketchy point.

I agree that Snifit's wishy-washy stances (and general lack of scum hunting) is scummy. This SNIFIT LIED, KILL KILL KILL is awfully: :shifty:

Yes, I get hes scummy. But Mastin accused me of ignoring the rest of the Snifit case. ISO Mastin from start to when he told me that, and tell me that he made ANY point against Snifit that was not about the 'lie'. Right. Although somewhat ironically, I see I have no suggested the same scum team that Mastin did previously:
In post 946, mastin2 wrote:By the way, preliminary scumteam of Kise, Snifit, Zabriel, with one of/both of Benmage/RC (depending on 4/5 scum)

But my point stands.

And the cheerleading on this wagon is absolutely absurd. I mean seriously, 3/4 people on the wagon have suggested that I am buddies with Snifit because I'm presently voting MY best read and doubting Mastin's alignment.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1019 (isolation #155) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:36 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1018, Kublai Khan wrote:Other than that.. I'm not liking mastin2's snifit case. It feels like a attempt to railroad a lynch. But mastin2 replaced Cybertronix, so.. yeah.

Breaking: Kublai Khan is now officially on Snifit's team!!!!! Really, I do not understand how Zabriel/Kise are piling on the Snifit wagon, despite also being listed as Mastin scum reads, and chanting "CHOO CHOO" and not giving a single shit about how forced Mastin's case is. You both realize that the bullshit express is likely headed in your directions after Snifit dies and flips anything, right? I can't makes heads or tails of this clusterfuck in my head. Everyone went full retard.

Yates: I'm too lazy to go looking through the thread for people who were doing that. I think Blood Covenant was. Possibly Ben, but I think hes town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1023 (isolation #156) » Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:47 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Kise, I don't care about your snifit read. I think he has a better than normal chance of flipping scum too.

I care that you are linking me with Snifit and that you apparently are 100% unconcerned with Mastin despite his case being forced and him listing you as a scum read.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1046 (isolation #157) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Whoever said it: People saying that Zabriel slipped about multiball are making a bad assumption and using it to push an easy case. Its not the same as Snifit making a (very weird) contradiction about his own actions.

I get paranoid about cases based on 'rock-solid' slips because they are popular (case and point the zabriel/snifit wagons) and the person pushing the case doesn't take heat when wrong: "Oh well Snifit lied, his play was so anti-town he deserved to die, etc, etc".

I can think of 2 better wagons today.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Kise

P-edit: Why is Tammy scum?

P-P-edit: You make an interesting point about his Nero town read. But then again, Mastin-town buddied Uber-scum (so did I for awhile lol) in 1377 and they totally married the Robert Montana town lynch. So like I said, my read on Mastin is:
Mastin
Pine. Welcome to the pine-pile, Mastin :P

PPP-edit: Wow so many posts.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1055 (isolation #158) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:52 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Why is Tammy scum? I really don't feel one way or the other abut her.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1068 (isolation #159) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 299, Kise wrote:Yeah I didn't know if I should say anything, but in the MGS games, FOXDIE killed people with nanomachines in their bodies, so it feels like an idea for PGO that would be MGS theme exclusive. Outguessing the mod(s) may be healthy after all. I trust Faraday's knowledge of the MGS games.

I'd like Kise to explain his reason for posting this.

If Acosmist is a PGO, then he is town. Therefore, why do we care about outguessing the mod about his role?

If Acosmist is scum, then he is lying about being a PGO and then the above statement is moot (because he isn't a PGO)

Unless scum PGOs exist?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1069 (isolation #160) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:33 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Actually on 2nd thought I guess I see it? If Acosmist is town, then Kise is saying that is possibly confirmable safely? I'm dumb. Ignore the Pidgeon behind the curtain.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1072 (isolation #161) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:49 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Well, hes voting you >.>
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1074 (isolation #162) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:55 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Just saying the answer to "Who do you want lynched today" was pretty obvious.

Also I think I had a little bit of an epiphany that makes me happier with Mastin=town.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1076 (isolation #163) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

No thanks. And I'm not even sure my logic is right.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1078 (isolation #164) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:00 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I just think its deja vu maybe. It would make some of your actions make a lot more sense.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1080 (isolation #165) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:04 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ok.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1082 (isolation #166) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:39 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1081, Nero Cain wrote:Why are assuming that Snifit won’t flip scum? My reads would still be the same and I don't see any reason why they would o rshould change. Now if Snifit flips scum then RC would be a town read.

What? I never said Im assuming he'll flip town. Im saying its possible and since Mastin was essentially acting like Snifit was conf-scum, I wanted to know what Mastin would think if, you know, he flipped town.

In post 1081, Nero Cain wrote:Why are you so afraid to be linked with him?

Afraid? Way to put words in my mouth. Think of it from my perspective though. Kise hops on the Snifit wagon as it gets steam and then calls me buddies with Snifit for what reason exactly? I don't see how town Kise got to that conclusion and it really makes me think Snifit/Kise are buddies.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1083 (isolation #167) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:41 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1082, AngryPidgeon wrote:I wanted to know what Mastin would think if, you know, he flipped town.

Mastin and you. I know I posed the question to you specifically, but you and Mastin have kind of become a multi-headed beast today.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1085 (isolation #168) » Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1084, Kise wrote:What do you think of me in general, disregarding what my alignment could be?

:shifty: Not sure what you are asking. I guess you are a funny guy. I wish you would post more.

I'm not scum though. >.>

I'm not 'letting snifit off the hook'. My point is that Mastin's case looked absurdly forced. He practically called Snifit conf-scum and now has him as null-town I think? My concerns had nothing to do with snifit, (except that he happened to be Mastin's target at the time).

But I do think Mastin is probably town right now.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1118 (isolation #169) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Apologize in advance. I got a flu or something, so my posts will be less frequent for a week or so. Hi Tammy, :(

Admiral's PV case is interesting but I still think PV is town. Him looking for a town-town connection over a scum-scum connection is odd, but I don't think he would necessarily be more likely to do that as scum.

Jason's vote hop is over-justified. Not sure how I feel about it exactly.

Still not feeling either way about Pidgey or Tammy. Would love some more pidgey activity.

I still think we should save Pappum the trouble, and purge the RC slot from the game. KK wagon is ok.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1121 (isolation #170) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:24 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

And its posts like that that make me doubt my Benmage townread.

I get that you are pseudo-V/La, but really why is Tammy scum? She is apparently your biggest read, and you keep basing other reads off of that one, but are doing nothing to convince anyone to vote for her. So, really, why is Tammy scum?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1123 (isolation #171) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:37 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You managed to make 3 excuses for the vote switch in 1 sentence
1. AP vote wasted
2. Wagon not viable
3. Kise being a scumread since D1

It looks like waffly filler.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1125 (isolation #172) » Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:51 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'm not saying they aren't true. I'm saying they are obvious so I find it weird that you explicitly stated them all when switching votes.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1162 (isolation #173) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:09 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1149, mastin2 wrote:But you're right on one point--Tammy's meta reason for clearing me isn't very good. In multiscum games, my scumplay is actually at its closest to my townplay as it can be.

:shifty:

But this isn't multiscum? And would Tammy have reason to believe it is? And has Tammy played with you in both scenarios?

Yates, why does Tammy receiving a message make her more town?

As much as I disagree with Admiral's case, I don't think hes scum. Acosmist is still calling for a wagon on him as a challenge. Normally this behavior comes from town, but hes been doing it for so long without actually contributing anything that its starting to look forced. At this point I'd vote him for policy.

Pidgey, read on Tammy/Benmage?

This game kind of exploded.

Prob town still:

The town pile in no particular order.
Zabriel
Zoroaster slot
Pidgey - if hes scum hes being awfully apathetic about trying to look town
Nero Cain
Mastin
Peregrine
Admiral
Mykonian
Yates
Acosmist

Prob scum:
Rapid Canyon slot
Kise

Leaning scum:
Snifit
Blood Covenent slot
jason

I need to ISO Benmage/Tammy/KK/Acosmist. I feel like Benmage is just coasting through the day (V/LA etc) and the Acosmist V Benmage, Tammy V Benmage, KK V Acosmist is hard to keep up with.

P-edit: This mpost is taking me forever because I'm doing it at a call in meeting. Reading...Pidgey just claimed Godfather, right :P
Pidgey: I can confirm that Mastin plays this way as town too. I do think hes town though.

Mykonian: why is pidgey scum?

PPedit: wouldnt it be yo no te entiendo? But you are from
a country that actually speaks spanish
oops I live in california. But ya, lol.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1168 (isolation #174) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:29 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Yates: Ok I guess. You are saying that the message could have been from scum, which makes Tammy likely town, but you think its more likely the message is from town. That makes some sense, but how likely do you think it is that the message is from town then? If you think there is a 95% chance of that, then saying that Tammy is more likely town for receiving it is questionable logic.

P-edit: My acosmist thoughts and Admiral thoughts kind of blurred in my last post. Acosmist is trying to get a wagon on himself*.

I'll look at it again. I've been thinking Admiral is town for awhile. Your point about Tammy doing this in multiple games is valid anyhow, and Admiral should have checked for that if hes really going to use such a petty reason for voting her.

Pidgey: Never got a strongtown feel from any of his posts. His apathy about Mastin calling him scum with Snifit and his linking me to Snifit while jumping on the wagon are not town motivated. Also hes refusing to take a stance on me and instead bases his read on me off of IaI despite me having a million times more content.

P-P-edit: Ok KK, would you be ok with claiming first and popcorning to the messenger?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1170 (isolation #175) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:34 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'm saying you don't want to out your role, so why should we out the messenger?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1173 (isolation #176) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:45 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I've never been in a game with messengers before. I kind of skimmed Literal Music Video mafia (GNR was an SK that could message people) and Reverse Mafia (there was a friendly neighbor who could mod confirm himself to one person every night).

I would assume this is the latter case, but I really don't have much experience here. If that is the case, then I'd rather keep someone who can conf-town themselves around as long as possible.

P-edit: Ya, I'm not insane here right? Tammy already said she thinks its from town. And unless Tammy and a buddy are gambiting super hard, I do not believe that they can be scum/scum.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1186 (isolation #177) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:11 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1182, mastin2 wrote:
Khan wrote:And I've been scum in 8/9 games with mastin2.
Pretty sure that we haven't had nine previous games together. Maybe nine total, including this one, but I seem to recall in SG-1 that I did the numbers and it was 6/6, maybe 7/7. Add in the next game, and that's either 6/7 or 7/8. Not 8/9.

Need to double-check to make sure, but this seems like a scumslip.

Spoiler:

Ya, Tammy took that back and said it was just poor phrasing. I do not understand how Tammy is undesirable #1, yet you apparently don't care to read her posts.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1194 (isolation #178) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:28 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I just made a nice list, Benmage.

Kise/RC are top 2. If I were a 3x 1 time day vig I guess my 3rd would be jason.

@KK: I didn't get that out of her post at first, but I guess she was saying that. But some mods let you take multiple actions I thought? Does Pappum have a history of doing it one way?

P-edit: I guess Im ok with outing the message. Although Tammy already implied it was some sort of friendly neighbor message.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1201 (isolation #179) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:47 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

@Tammy: Who is scum? The only person I can see skimming your ISO is Snifit (who was a meh-scum read at best).
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1220 (isolation #180) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tammy, scum reads?

Do you have any?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1223 (isolation #181) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:38 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1221, mastin2 wrote:bit that doesn't mean his meta tell is actually balid.

I said my previous experience with you wasn't getting me anywhere. Null. I pretty much don't make meta cases.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1234 (isolation #182) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:27 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 1230, Benmage wrote:Fish fish fishity fish...Guess Tammyscum didn't submit last nights NK:
In post 1213, Tammy wrote: Best I think is that you guarded me or something last night and you think the missing kill is my fault,
WHICH IT WASN'T.

In post 1224, Tammy wrote: The thing is I don't really know what to do with your alignment with it, because if you're mafia, you would know I'm not one of your partners so I can't see how you would build such a case. But, I can't see it coming from town either. Makes things much more difficult when deciding what my read is on you.

Anyone elses head explode reading this?

-I think its easier to call this uhm.. fencesitting. More Tammy votes.

In post 1224, Tammy wrote:
And no, I'm not outing the message. I don't even care if I get lynched for not doing it, ya'll can yell at me for playing against my wincon or having a fucked up sense of right and wrong all you want after game, but I'm still not going to do it.. The message isn't game breaking. It doesn't have information, just one person's thoughts. And this person seemed to think that his thoughts could get him night killed so he sent it to me. The thoughts read genuine paranoia and TOWN to me, and even though I know that this role isn't alignment dependent they seem to think it does.

So the information gave you a town read on said person.
-God forbid the rest of us get town reads on said person...that would be bad for you/the scum.

Gotchya, String tammy up already.

Clearly Benmage is 3rd party then :P

I do agree that that quote from 1213 is scmmy ^. I'm not sure why Tammy is thinking about that.

If Tammy is scum, then she is hard-selling her emotions really well. I still dislike that her one scumread is Blood Covenent (especially since he isn't around). I need to reread that wall response to Admiral when I have more time to think about it.

Disagree that she should necessarily out the messenger. They can out themselves later on if need be. Why do it now?

P-edit: Tammy why would you out the messenger but not the message? You implied before that it was just someone's thoughts on something.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1250 (isolation #183) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Official read on Tammy: Prob town.

Moving on.

More Kise votes. Alternatively, go ISO RC. He isn't a newbie. His whole stunt about voting himself and then FoSing anyone that talked about it is full of shit. And his entire case one me was god awful and lacking of a town perspective.

Wow, so many posts.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1261 (isolation #184) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ben, are you for real?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1292 (isolation #185) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:02 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tammy, you should name claim now.

Benmage you too.

@Mastin: I don't think Pidgey is scum.
He isn't swearing enough to live up to his scum meta. /Slandaar
I dunno, I just don't think he is.

Well. Apparently Benmage isn't lying. And Apparently Tammy isn't lying. So I'm guessing she is scum of some sort.

Name claim in your next posts.

Holy shit the quantity of posts.

Yep, if Tammy is town I don't see why she hasn't shot Ben. 10 points to
gryffindor
Mykonian.

Mastin she could be 3rd party or something.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1353 (isolation #186) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Well, I can't see that Benmage is scum right now. His claim is good and if he is town faking a role, then ..no I don't think that is the case.

I do believe he has a guilty on Tammy. Which means that Tammy is a miller (nope lol) or is SK / on a scumteam that isn't AV's.

So really Tammy is scum. And she is going down today. I highly doubt she is faking the DayVig bit because that would be a very strange kneejerk reaction (unless she really did just want to out a 2nd pr before being shown the door, but I doubt it)

Benmage logic about framer is bad. How do I shot math?

@Ben: Where I thought Myk was going is that IF Tammy is town then she should KNOW you are lying, so why hasn't she shot you then? Answer: shes scum.

Tammy, why does Ben have a guilty on you? Is he really that fucking stupid that he is fakeclaiming cop?

P-edit: Don't shoot Mastin or Pidgey. Especially Mastin. Kise/RC #1 Day kills. BC/Snifit are ok.

Mykonian: are you suggesting that Benmage is scum?

P-p-edit: I thought he was town after I replaced in. More a gut read than anything, but his response to me calling him out on being less active here than elsewhere looked genuine. I did not like his reaction to me saying he could be scum with Melmond.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1354 (isolation #187) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:49 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tammy, name claim. Why is that so hard?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1360 (isolation #188) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:55 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tammy, flavor. Also, why does Benmage have a guilty on you?

P-edit: I kind of see your point, but I just can't fathom why Benmage would be fake claiming right now.

P-pedit: I know, the thread went from dull -> exploding in a matter of minutes.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1363 (isolation #189) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Its not entirely unnecessary. Scum or not, Tammy apparently has a shot left.

That would be a gunsmith type role. I dont think Benmage would say cop to mean GS. Name claim.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1365 (isolation #190) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Yes, Im asking for a flavor claim.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1368 (isolation #191) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:05 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

^ That.

@Benmage: Is there anyway you have a false positive
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1372 (isolation #192) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I mean a successful frame (quick math assume scum team of 6, 19 alive, 5 scum left). 14 people to frame. So theoretically there was a 1/14 chance of her being framed * probability of there being a framer in the game. So not horribly likely.

Also, I'm not sure why someone would frame Tammy if not many people (only really Benmage IIRC) thought she was scum.

Tammy, if you claimed anything other than Dayvig then I don't see it. Is your flavor really that incredibly obvscum? Inb4 Fenrir Greyback, Serial Killer.

P-edit: Not really. I've only ever seen town get mad at the accuser or say "don't care" and vote the person anyways. I've seen scum blatantly QQ about me linking them to townies, so the Mel flip doesn't really change my thoughts on that.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1379 (isolation #193) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:34 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

This is a rare occasion in which I actually do find someone lurking to be scummy. Admiral. Why the hell would he avoid posting here when there is a huge firestorm of claims and a claimed Vig/SK that has expressed interest in shooting him.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1380 (isolation #194) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Tammy, you're taking WAY too long to come up with fake flavor. You already outed your role, I do not get why you can't tell us the flavor.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1396 (isolation #195) » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:13 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I'm trying to figure out how I feel about lynching Tammy.

I kinda like the idea of leaving her alive if she promises to use her shot as a 2nd lynch.

But if she really is on a team (like KK is suggesting ^) then I feel a little less good about that.

Also leaving her alive leaves SOME possibility that she will draw the NK.

She is in a weird position. If she were on a scum team, she probably would have shot Benmage on her way out instead of putting up this song and dance that isn't too likely to help. which makes me this shes some sort of SK so I don;t have too much of an issue using her as a 2nd lynch really. Thoughts?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1410 (isolation #196) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:31 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Spoiler:
In post 1398, Kise wrote:
In post 1017, AngryPidgeon wrote:I honestly would not be shocked if its Kise/Snifit/Zabriel purely because those two are trying to construe my Mastin pressure as a Snifit defense. I keep saying Snifit is scummy. The only thing bothering me right now is how much of a free pass Mastin is getting for shoving a case that IMO is hinged on a singular sketchy point.

After unvoting mastin, why did you choose to vote me over snifit? I had 2 votes, snifit had 4. And at what point did I become scum to you? I don't see anything from day 1 - nothing longer than your suspicion of snifit.

You have a history of calling people townish if they exhibit a carefree attitude.

In post 422, AngryPidgeon wrote:Leaning town:
Kise (didn't really acknowledge him in my catchup ^^, but his intro post is a bit carefree, reads genuine)

Prob Scum:
Blood Covenent

In post 433, AngryPidgeon wrote:Post 285/286: Ok, Benmage is now obvtown for being carefree.

In post 489, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 485, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 483, AngryPidgeon wrote:BC, you have been posting elsewhere, why not here?

takes time to read dude.

Prob town.

I don't think my attitude has changed, if much at all. What is it that really bothers you about me connecting you and snifit?

Honestly, I'd rather have been voting RC throughout all of that, but there is apparently no support for that wagon. I already explained this several times. I do not understand why you were ok with Mastin's push. It was a case based on Snifit 'lying' and it was incredibly forced. You were on Mastin's hit list but apparently didn't care that his case ws forced and he was outright lying TO ME about there being any other points to the snifit case that he had made. It was setting of alarm bells all over my head and I couldn't understand why someone listed as a Mastin scumread was ok with getting on Mastin's train (yes I know you had Snifit as a scumread before) when the train was likely going to hit you the next Day. That, combined with you calling me buddies with Snifit really made me think it was more likely you would be scum than Snifit.

Yes, I like gutreads. And I try to quantify them, and it usually comes down to posting style/tone. Someone who doesn't care what people think about them is probably not scum.

Why shouldn't I be bothered about you connecting me to Snifit?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1433 (isolation #197) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:30 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Benmage, Tammy is an SK. Her only hope of playing to her wincon is to at least try and look town for the time being. So doing something other than letter her shot be directed means she loses. Shes basically a dayvig right now. I get that you had to claim to out her, but that is a sunk cost. I think she is an asset right now.

I don't care if her shots are good. I care that she not be the one picking the shot.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1435 (isolation #198) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:32 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

How about she shoots Acosmist then?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #1438 (isolation #199) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:35 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

:/

I dunno. Not to be an ass, but I think you are not seeing clearly since you had to out yourself to get her and you want her dead now. I mean thats unfortunate, but I do think she will be protown if alive for now.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”