Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

pappums rat
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
pappums rat
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:17 am

Post by pappums rat »

Votecount 1.6 (First VC since daykill reset)

"First thing you wanna know about hippogriffs, is that they're very proud creatures, very easily offended. You do not want to insult a hippogriff. It may just be the last thing you ever do. Now, who'd like to come and say hello?" -Reubeus Hagrid, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

zabriel - 1 (jasonT1981)
Kublai Khan - 1 (Kise)

Not voting - Melmond, zabriel, Shahrizai, Cybertronix, BloodCovenant, PeregrineV, Amrun, Acosmist, Zoroaster, Yates, Benmage, I Am Innocent, ThAdmiral, snifit, Tammy, Kublai Khan, rapidcanyon, Nero Cain

With 21 alive it takes 11 to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is 10 PM EST on October 29, 2012.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:36 am

Post by Yates »

In post 245, Tammy wrote:In the only game that I have experience with Yates he was a strong town read.

The fact that I'm not a strong Town read this game should tell you something, yes? Or is it just because you have a super strong Town read on me in this game which caused you to have lingering suspicions from a game that ended last spring? [Oh - I can have fun with this...]

In post 246, Tammy wrote:Why haven't you questioned BC the way you did Jason?

I haven't had that "ah ha!" moment yet. Dude has 6 posts - only FOUR of which are content posts. I voted him based on his first content post and he hasn't said anything that would change my mind in the other 3. Which brings me to...

In post 214, BloodCovenent wrote:If Yates is scum, almost any response that jason gives(gave) will indicate something or other to yates. fucking, major scumpoints to Yates.
Well, that isn't true now is it? He satisfactorily answered my question. Do you know anything about Jason's alignment, role, or flavor? [Just for the uber paranoid - DO NOT ANSWER THAT QUESTION - unless you are scum buddies - then cool.] If you do, it isn't because of anything I asked him.

In other news... To the Day vig!

Also, if I read that right, it looks like all votes have been set back to zero?

PE: Mod ninjaed
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 242, Kise wrote:@PV - only speaking when spoken to?

Or spoken about.

Or if something triggers a thought that needs sharing like 226 or 236.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 9:56 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 251, Yates wrote:
In post 245, Tammy wrote:In the only game that I have experience with Yates he was a strong town read.

The fact that I'm not a strong Town read this game should tell you something, yes? Or is it just because you have a super strong Town read on me in this game which caused you to have lingering suspicions from a game that ended last spring? [Oh - I can have fun with this...]

Okay, don't push it. *shakes fist*
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:05 am

Post by zabriel »

Wow, first time I've seen a daykill before. Not much information. From what we've got out though, it looks like flavor is matching the works pretty well, since if I remember right Psycho Mantis is the guy that can read your mind and keep you from doing things. Roleblocker fits that well.

I'm not sure we're dealing with coaching. It's possible, but it seems like the kind of thing you'd say to create fake associative tells. I don't know AV's scum meta, but it felt a lot like the last micro I played with him. He was arrogant, but he managed to peg the scum team pretty early in that game. I have townread on Yates, but if we're dealing with two mafias, Jason might not actually be a bad vote.

For now, I think I'm going to jump over to the KK wagon because I agree with the points put forth by RC and Kise.
VOTE: KK
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:12 am

Post by Tammy »

I'm starting to feel ambivalent about zabriel, hurm. I don't like that he basically had to be prodded for content. The high thing doesn't bother me so much, but it reminds me of roflcopter using it as an excuse when he was scum coming up why bad theories. Though gods know I've played drunk before and not made sense so...

I originally liked his vote on Ben because Ben is one of the few people who gave him a pass, in that he lightly defended him though said he was unable to read the inexperienced. However, I'm also of a mind that it looks like slight kk buddying in saying that kk brought p good points against him. However, he's calling Nero town and saying that he seems genuine. Nero has been going after zab the strongest, not only that but he's also called Yates town, who has arguably got the most attention besides him as far as alignment calling. Now, of he's an alt as Nero suggests then these aren't very large town tells, but I would imagine he would be a little more worried about the wagon on him, not be calling his biggest pusher town, and maybe be pushing a wagon more likely to go through than benmage.

I need to think bout this one.

Pedit:hmmm...

Zabriel-I'm a little lost now. Before you had a scum feel on benmage and agreed with kk's points on him, but now you're voting kk and agreeing with others points on him.

What poins did you originally agree with KK on concerning benmage? And what points of others do you now agree with concerning KK?
snifit
snifit
Mafia Scum
snifit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:37 am

Post by snifit »

I've only read a few pages. Will be fully caught up tomorrow night.

Vote: Shahrizai

Shahrizai's stood out as false-sounding to me. That's the only post from them I've seen, though.
I'm reading Ben and KK as town. I'm going 2/2 on reading Yates as town when he's scum, so I'm looking forward to him being nightkilled or something.
Melmond
Melmond
Goon
Melmond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 10:43 am

Post by Melmond »

In post 209, Nero Cain wrote:cool beans though we are talking about Zab now. What do you think of him?

His posts haven't been very good, he doesn't look at things before he speaks, I don't know if this is too big of a scumtell, but I kinda have a gut-scumread on him.

In post 234, Tammy wrote:Of Yates seems the scummier to you, why didn't you vote him?

It was late and I wasn't done with my research and thinking. I have a bit less of a scumread on him, because of points others brought out about him not backing off his question. I think that scum would back off. So I think that was a good point.

I've picked up a few town reads, I think ben seems pretty town, Kise made a good post and actually made me rethink some of the views I had on people. Tammy and jason also both seem pretty town.

I've had a slight scum feel on KK though. Like others said, I also think he was quick to make a townread on jason. Something about that just doesn't seem right. Thats the only thing I would think is really scummy as of now though. So IGMEOU.

For now, VOTE: Zabriel
Well, at least I shall die as I have lived. Completely surrounded by morons.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:29 am

Post by Acosmist »

In post 248, Kise wrote:
In post 242, Kise wrote:@aco - does it say only night actions used against you?

and what color are you?

Nope. If you target me, you will die.

I don't have a color.
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

First of all

In post 197, Nero Cain wrote:AV blows too. Dude is posting it up all over the site, Has no real content in this game, Hops on an EZ/lame Jason wagon. And then votes Yates for...being the leading wagon?

Between Zab, AV and Ben I'd love to spill one of their blood.

FUCKING GO ME!!!

I betcha I die tonight 'cause scum thinks I'm the dv. :(

In post 199, jasonT1981 wrote:you may be right about AV actually, looking in ISO

Given the flip, this post looks a bit bad. If Jason is scum with AV then he might be saying that I was "right" for some town cred.

In post 216, zabriel wrote:I don't think much of any of the votes on me. They aren't really high on my list of shit I care about

Bleh. On one side of the fence. Scum wouldn't be so blisteringly anti-town. On the other side I just don't care and find the hydra/alt slot scummy and derpy as hell. And I'm fairly ticked off that he's not responding to me.

In post 187, zabriel wrote:I'm pretty sure some of the pressure on him is scum looking to push a mislynch.

In post 220, zabriel wrote:pressure on Aco was stupid town

Hello cognitive dissonance.

In post 226, PeregrineV wrote:and is it just me, or is there a distinct lack of posting for a game this size?

no its lurkergate. And given that AV scum was mad lurking we probs have other scum lurking.

In post 231, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 230, Kise wrote:
In post 205, pappums rat wrote:
Kise has failed to meet activity requirements so a search for a replacement will now begin. If he posts within the thread before a replacement is found he will remain in the game.

BloodCovenant has recieved his first prod.

YEEEEEAAAAH READING NOW

/CONFIRM

the only reason why i'm playing the game, thank god your back in.

You are the biggest fucking douche on this site. :)

lol @ PV scumhunting AV after he got shot.

In post 255, Tammy wrote:he's calling Nero town and saying that he seems genuine.

My bolierplate warning.

No scumtell is EVER 100%.

But at the same time, scum are also very likely to call their pusher town in an attempt to get the pusher to back off.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:55 am

Post by zabriel »

I actually did have scum feel on KK earlier, I'm not sure if I mentioned it or not though. And I don't have town feel on Ben exactly because the things I disliked about him weren't much to do with AV. I'm mostly just pretty sure Ben isn't scum with AV.

I can't shake the fact that this really looks like you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.
"I think he's town!" "But his claim is totally something scum would fake!"

You're pro-activeness in pointing out potential scum strategies is rubbing me the wrong way. Why bring up what is basically a WIFOM argument so early in a game? Especially when you yourself don't think it's likely.

That's the point that KK was making that I had liked. He disappeared after this, so I'm not sure if he was going to do anything with it.

PEdit: You took me a little out of context. The third quote, which you cut short was referring back to the position I had taken earlier.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Fair enuff but why are you not persuing any of the people putting pressure on Aco?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Yates
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Yates
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:35 pm

Post by Yates »

In post 254, zabriel wrote:From what we've got out though, it looks like flavor is matching the works pretty well, since if I remember right Psycho Mantis is the guy that can read your mind and keep you from doing things. Roleblocker fits that well.

Yup. And this is why I made my fail "role/flavor fishing" attack on Jason. There are other reasons that Jason specifically would understand [which is why I think he never voted for me] but I can't get into that yet due to game rules.

In post 256, snifit wrote:I'm going 2/2 on reading Yates as town when he's scum, so I'm looking forward to him being nightkilled or something.

:cry: You, Tammy, and Pere should form a support group.

In post 256, snifit wrote:Shahrizai's stood out as false-sounding to me.

Really? What didn't you like? I obviously agreed with it and voted based on that logic. BV's proposal of a PL discussion 30 seconds out of RVS looks really really bad to me. Then he just ignored the two votes he had collected within 2 posts of each other. I guess he thought benmage's defense of his slot in post 40 was defense enough? Then IAI jumps on the BV wagon and STILL nothing *until??* He deflects onto me in post 80.

And I actually forgot to redo this:
Vote: BloodCovenent

I just wish he and AV were more active so I could try to get a relational tell. It might be a bit of a stretch but the only vote between the second vote on BV and BV's post that ignores the pressure was AV voting for Jason. Maybe partner assisted deflection?
Coming soon: 50 Shades of Null
Please pm me to pre-in
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Benmage »

*basshead*

Hey back on this topic that I got attacked for:
In post 160, rapidcanyon wrote:
I just saw, Benmage's sums it up perfectly.

Jason could've easily said, its not a shitty vote and defended the stance against me thus creating further discusssion *gasp*
*****Which BTW Jason... did you ever further attack/question RC after he answered you? I didn't think I saw anything, but may have missed it.

In post 171, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 138, Benmage wrote:My mistake on the selfvote. Iso still reads bleh.

So Zabriel's ISO still reads bleh when you don't consider the nonexistent self-vote that you thought you saw? Did you even actually ISO him the first time you were asked?

Asked? You mean when I said I did. Yeah yeah I was just multi-tasking, looking a few of the low contributor isos, and mixed up the two I guess because they both have newish start dates.

A) You limited what early reads can be gotten on you by self-voting. When you self-voted you neglected to comment on anything previous that had happened. You didn't join any current wagons. You didn't link yourself to anyone by voting them. In sum, self-voting means that you've avoided interacting with anyone until you can get a cold read on them first. That's why I called it scummy behavior.

I don't think rvs selfvoting itself limits reads anymore than any other rvs vote.
-Neglecting other 'important' aspects of the game. Sure call that scummy. But I'll sometimes pop into a game thats started drop a rando rvs, read/respond to nothing and return later (not saying thats the case here)

In post 160, rapidcanyon wrote:I can see scum motivation behind making me look suspicious (achieve a mislynch)

That all said. You're probably town because of the line quoted above. It's so mind-blowingly naive and adorably self-centered that I doubt someone with a scum PM would think that it would fly as a cover story. Which is awesome because now I can just ignore you the rest of Day 1.

Thats a good grab, I think I glossed over this.

In post 172, rapidcanyon wrote:@ Kublai Khan, you reason for believing I am town is odd, to say the least. It seems like something scum would come up with to have a townread.
Calling a post "too bad to be scum" is rarely something that town would do?

Is that a statement or a question? If its a question, I'll go ahead and say I write people off as being too bad to do as scum all the time as town. Although one must avoid the old scotsman thing.

In post 173, ThAdmiral wrote:
that being said Benmage's 92 makes a good point about the "next evolution of the fakeclaim opening Miller claim". There certainly are benefits for scum to claim pgo (other than the obvious avoidance of town prs, you would also be able to avoid a nk from any opposing scumteam), and if Acosmist is in fact lying scum then I will definitely be
tipping my hat to him in post game.

Don't worry I'll gloat enough for all parties present.

(Hey, so just kinda procrastinating going to the gym... I've been skim reading /disjointly reading the last few new pages. So with time I'm going back over some pages. This post is an incomplete catchup if you will, therefore there's no connecting conclusion (if one was needed).. anywhose going to the gym now... bbl to reread more)

*awolnation not your fault*

*songs I started with and ended with, gg pandora*
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:15 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

On phone so this will be brief.

Avox death indicates Jason, Yates and Nero are town.

I'm starting to dislike the zabriel wagon. Has the non-resistant feel of a wagon on town.

Vote:bloodcovenant

Didn't like his recent posting
Don't ask me to provide self meta
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:21 pm

Post by jasonT1981 »

In post 263, Benmage wrote:
*****Which BTW Jason... did you ever further attack/question RC after he answered you? I didn't think I saw anything, but may have missed it.

I don't actually think he ever directly answered it, did he?
BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:45 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

In post 251, Yates wrote:
In post 214, BloodCovenent wrote:If Yates is scum, almost any response that jason gives(gave) will indicate something or other to yates. fucking, major scumpoints to Yates.
Well, that isn't true now is it? He satisfactorily answered my question. Do you know anything about Jason's alignment, role, or flavor? [Just for the uber paranoid - DO NOT ANSWER THAT QUESTION - unless you are scum buddies - then cool.] If you do, it isn't because of anything I asked him.

so i'm not allowed to answer a question that taints me in a bad light. got it. thanks.
In post 254, zabriel wrote:Wow, first time I've seen a daykill before.
Not much information.
From what we've got out though, it looks like flavor is matching the works pretty well, since if I remember right Psycho Mantis is the guy that can read your mind and keep you from doing things. Roleblocker fits that well.

I'm not sure we're dealing with coaching. It's possible, but it seems like the kind of thing you'd say to create fake associative tells. I don't know AV's scum meta, but it felt a lot like the last micro I played with him. He was arrogant, but he managed to peg the scum team pretty early in that game. I have townread on Yates, but if we're dealing with
two mafias,
Jason might not actually be a bad vote.

For now, I think I'm going to jump over to the KK wagon because I agree with the points put forth by RC and Kise.

This post is just full of fence sitting/IIoA.

what do you mean two mafias?

In post 259, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 231, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 230, Kise wrote:
In post 205, pappums rat wrote:
Kise has failed to meet activity requirements so a search for a replacement will now begin. If he posts within the thread before a replacement is found he will remain in the game.

BloodCovenant has recieved his first prod.

YEEEEEAAAAH READING NOW

/CONFIRM

the only reason why i'm playing the game, thank god your back in.

You are the biggest fucking douche on this site. :)

well fuck you too. now i have a scum read on you.

In post 260, zabriel wrote:I actually did have scum feel on KK earlier, I'm not sure if I mentioned it or not though.
And I don't have town feel on Ben
exactly because the things I disliked about him weren't much to do with AV.
I'm mostly just pretty sure Ben isn't scum with AV.

like you said before, two mafias, what do you mean? do you think there are two scum teams?

Vote: Zabriel
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 264, ThAdmiral wrote:I'm starting to dislike the zabriel wagon. Has the non-resistant feel of a wagon on town.

We should probably still be killing it since its nothing but a distraction/mislynch bait and a town night action magnet.

BloodCovenent wrote:
zabriel wrote:Wow, first time I've seen a daykill before.
Not much information.
From what we've got out though, it looks like flavor is matching the works pretty well, since if I remember right Psycho Mantis is the guy that can read your mind and keep you from doing things. Roleblocker fits that well.

I'm not sure we're dealing with coaching. It's possible, but it seems like the kind of thing you'd say to create fake associative tells. I don't know AV's scum meta, but it felt a lot like the last micro I played with him. He was arrogant, but he managed to peg the scum team pretty early in that game. I have townread on Yates, but if we're dealing with
two mafias,
Jason might not actually be a bad vote.

This post is just full of fence sitting/IIoA.

what do you mean two mafias?

He either is scum and knows that the size of his scum team is too small to be the only one or he thinks there are mafias. Why you needed to ask that is beyond me.

vote:Zab

BloodCovenent
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
BloodCovenent
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:04 pm

Post by BloodCovenent »

@nero, i just noted two possible slips where he indicated more than 1 scum team. interesting shit man.
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:16 pm

Post by zabriel »

I can't say for sure, but I have scum feelings about people that should logically be somewhat clear by the AV flip. It wouldn't be inconsistent with the flavor.

Basically I'm willing to take a step back on some things, but I'm not tossing all of my scum reads out based on me not feeling that they're scum with AV.
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:18 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 265, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 263, Benmage wrote:

I don't actually think he ever directly answered it, did he?

If you double back that last quote of mine to his post, I believe post 160 he says I answer it... I imagine thats answering it? Not really sure to be honest... but if you we're awaiting a response... and didn't see one, why didn't you press it further?
"ITT Benmage is making Shakespeare look cool. I need to bring you to my high school." -Vi
"If i must blantantly follow somone a player cannot do better than blindly following benmage" - tubby216
Benmage
Benmage
Survivor
Benmage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:46 pm

Post by Benmage »

In post 187, zabriel wrote:
Also, Solid Snake is a main character, and one that we'd generally assume is in the game. I feel like it would be too ballsy to fakeclaim when somebody could very easily nameclaim and send him to the gallows quick.

God I hope as I read further someone corrected this^.

@zabriel
Sometimes mods will not include main characters (I know crazy). And also sometimes they won't include them, BUT they will give them to scum as SAFECLAIMS.

In post 191, Nero Cain wrote:
As far as your "Nero iz makin' false statements about me!!!" Bullshit. I had pointed out that you had lightly attacked Jason for his vote on RC but not PV. That's not a false statement in the least.

Its not necessary, because there's nothing wrong with selectivity in questioning. Slightly different yet similar scenario: I want to question players A+B over something they both did (like RC/PV) But I want player A's answer to be uninfluenced. I ask him first, than I ask player B... Always motives. For me, it was more a focus thing. Deal with 1 thing at a time to not be too distracted doing too many things.

+ the unnecessary jape at me selecting a segment from Jason telling me to stop talking.

In post 203, zabriel wrote:Even if I had self-voted, self-votes are anti-town.

Huge difference between being anti-town, and not town. From memory I can link many games all where selfvoters are town. I have zero games from memory where scum selfvoted.

In post 209, Nero Cain wrote:
@Zab

Why did you not answer Ben when he asked what you meant by "playing high" and what did you mean?

@ZABRIEL
I am still actually curious about this ^^ and its odd that you seem to miss many questions directed at you. What is your method when reading the thread? I know that sounds odd, just give me the gist. For example if I'm behind I'll skim from my phone or a computer that isn't my main. This will give me a general idea of the game progress. Than I might if I only have a little time pick and choose a few things to respond to/comment on that concern primarily myself. THan once I have freetime(like now) I'll do a more thorough read and review/comments/questions.

In post 211, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 203, zabriel wrote:I dunno, it's early day 1 and people have been going mad over stupid. People have been going apeshit over a claim based on a couple of fanboys bitching about Solid Snake being the most badass badass that ever badassed. And no, I didn't look at the vote count. I was just looking at the pressure in thread. That's what I meant by wagon.

"People" huh? You're obviously reading the game, but you're not keeping track of who is saying what. Which means that you're not actually scum-hunting.

Vote: zabriel

I have a growing feeling that a zabiel lynch will be a constant theme this game. (im out for a bit again)
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Post by zabriel »

Generally I'm doing about five other things while I'm on MS, some of which take up more mental energy than others. I tab back and forth, and comment on what is current or what strikes me as interesting at the time. Depending on my state, that can vary a bit, and sometimes I don't really feel like I have much to add, so I just kind of think in thread and let it sit out there for people to look at and react to.

I haven't answered the getting high question because I feel like it's the kind of thing that takes away from actual discussion since it's not exactly a game question, which has made me wonder why you and Nero are so insistent on knowing what I use. Sometimes I pick drunken fights, sometimes I wave things off because I've had a smoke and don't think they're that big a deal right then, only to come back to them after I'm sober.
ThAdmiral
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
ThAdmiral
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:39 pm

Post by ThAdmiral »

Update: I officially declare the zabriel wagon full of fail
Don't ask me to provide self meta
Kublai Khan
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Kublai Khan
Khan Man
Khan Man

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:54 pm

Post by Kublai Khan »

In post 242, Kise wrote:There's a lot of only speaking when spoken to, and I feel like the non-Kise lurkers were waiting for the dirt to fling on viable mislynchees. I feel that KK is wearing Ben down, possibly bussing zab and giving jason an unwarranted townslip pass. Not saying jason is scum, but I wouldn't quickly fall for someone "HO OH NO, Snake don't exist in Harry Potter game, hint hint I'm from Harry Potter theme". It was a loud comment by jason and, as referenced and linked, decepticon master KK's miller fakeclaim would (IMO) make him the last person to have their guard down. On that note, I have to figure out what KK's scum motivation is for calling jason town. BBL on that note, maybe/hopefully.

I'm trying to figure out exactly why you're voting me. It feels like it's essentially a "he's acting different than how I feel he should be acting" argument. To which I can only reply: :roll:

Have you actually read the game Kise, or did you just skim? Because I laid out the logical reason behind jasonT1981's towntell. I really don't see the logic behind your, well, ramblings. Make a longer post. One that makes more sense.

In post 243, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 242, Kise wrote:
p.edit: fck you daykiller for confirming day actions. But please, answer Aco..

Wait, am I reading this right? do you want to out the Day Killer? if so, why??????

Ugh @Kise {Way to not read the thread, Kise. Hint: See the VT/flavor discussion}

In post 260, zabriel wrote:That's the point that KK was making that I had liked. He disappeared after this, so I'm not sure if he was going to do anything with it.

Disappeared? It was 24 hours ago and Benmage just got around to replying to it.

Vote: zabriel
(for reasons stated previously)

In post 273, ThAdmiral wrote:Update: I officially declare the zabriel wagon full of fail

Why?
Occasionally intellectually honest

Black Lives Matter
Get vaccinated

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”