Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Legacy (Game Over)

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:18 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 340, jasonT1981 wrote:I still maintain a Zab flip will go a long way to help determine the alignment of Acosmist

How exactly? Does scum Zab point to Scum Acosmist?

In post 394, Nero Cain wrote:Instead of try to smooth things over and explain away the heat on him he just leaves with saying a bunch of nonsense. And there's a distinct lack of
scumhunting too
anything.

I played in a game where IaI posted a scum QT link from another ongoing game just to make a shitty point against MoI. He also self-hammered in that game. Hes not exactly the paragon of good play.

In post 402, Cybertronix wrote:Jason, Yates and Nero are town because of the dayvig/AV action.

What about it makes them town exactly?

In post 402, Cybertronix wrote:zabriel is setting off the scumdar. His speculation of the possibility of having more than 1 mafia, indicates that he may know a bit more than he's letting on.

Really, you think hes so bold as to start suggesting that in the thread as scum?

In post 402, Cybertronix wrote:I also don't like how he had to add his comment in the exchange between myself and Zoroaster. It feels like he was trying to deflect attention (which I point out), because of the heat being put on him.

Because trying to get people to not wagon you is a scumtell.

In post 428, AngryPidgeon wrote:This coming from the guy who is accuse me of OMGUSing you because you apparently made a case on IaI that I haven't read yet.

Did you vote IaI ever? I think you said about 2 sentences about him IIRC. Gratz.

In post 245, Tammy wrote:@ kise -
when I first started reading the game I got a knee jerk scum read on yates based on his Sheeping of shariza on BC
. However, as the wagon started building based on his questioning of Jason, that started to lessen because I have a hard time reconciling scum Yates continuing the line of questioning when he was being criticized and gaining votes for it. It, however, did not make my scum read go completely away wherein I support the wagon for pressure sake. Will I support his lynch today? Probably not, but pressure on him to help me get a read, absolutely. I'm torn on Yates, even after I just said that I was feeling better about him, I was coming in here to ask him if BC was his pony right now why wasn't he actually pressuring him or commenting on him.

You say you're confused, you're no more confused than I am. Well, I'm not confused just in a state of self doubt. In the only game that I have experience with Yates he was a strong town read. I'm pretty sure I only started to doubt him a little near end game just before he night killed me. I have a really hard time reading people when this is my only experience, so I imagine it's possible I'll be paranoid about him for the remainder of the time we're alive.

@Tammy: What is scummy about the bolded?

Oh, maybe I misread. You said that yates is townier for his AV interactions? I read as you giving a pass to jason for his AV interactions but not Yates.

Spoiler: Fuck replacing in, people always call catchup posts scummy
In post 431, Kise wrote:
In post 408, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 75, zabriel wrote:I'm willing to believe Acosmist here. Nero's criticism of the jason wagon comes off as a little funny after he just jumped off it.

That being said, it would be way too terribad if he did that as scum, so I'm going to say town here.

Nero Cain's buddy detected.

In post 420, AngryPidgeon wrote:Zabriel is a townread for aserting that there is an Acosmist wagon when there isn't in post 187. Too derp to come from scum, etc. And he outright does not know how fake claims work (or is pretending not to!, but no seriously).

Nero is still scum for pushing derp-town Zabriel.

Post 203: Zabriel still town. Although his Nero town read is ?

:?
YES I READ > 100 POSTS BETWEEN THOSE STATEMENTS. NICE TRY THOUGH.

In post 420, AngryPidgeon wrote:Post 160: RapidCanyon wall. With a lot of opinions I don't understand and analysis that looks forced. If it were anyone else, I'd say they are prob scum. FWIW, I think that anyone that talks about themselves getting "mislynched" is more likely scum than not. Seriously this post is one enormous waffle, even for RC. And he places his vote down on someone that has made one post
(that he happens to agree with).
Ok. Lol and he FoS's PV and Shah for talking about his self-vote. Oh god, just kill it already.

In post 214, BloodCovenent wrote:
In post 117, Cybertronix wrote:This is my first large theme game, but I have to agree that speculating on PRs and alignment this early is dangerous. Wouldn't this type of discussion be more suited for D2?

poor post, no real content, no vote, no pressure
+scum points.
Agree actually

:?

Oh, god are you about to pull "You can't agree with your scumreads on something because of cog dis" out on me? You are not MoI, so don't.

P-edit: Memond, read on Zabriel right now?
Is IaI replacing out a scumtell?
Melmond
Melmond
Goon
Melmond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:18 am

Post by Melmond »

Oh also,
@Tammy and Benmage: Why are you two voting me? You gave no reason along with the vote.
Well, at least I shall die as I have lived. Completely surrounded by morons.
Melmond
Melmond
Goon
Melmond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:21 am

Post by Melmond »

In post 450, AngryPidgeon wrote:P-edit: Memond, read on Zabriel right now?
Is IaI replacing out a scumtell?

Right now, I'm leaning town on zabriel.
And no, I don't think him replacing out is a scumtell, he said earlier that he had a lot going on in is life, I'll take his word for it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:54 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Ya. Melmond should die too.

Votes Zabriel for gut.
Switches to BC for doubting the Acosmist claim.
FoS's Acosmist.
Defends Zabriel from the 2-team slip attack.
???
Townread on Zabriel.
Melmond
Melmond
Goon
Melmond
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:17 pm

Post by Melmond »

In post 453, AngryPidgeon wrote:Votes Zabriel for gut.
Switches to BC for doubting the Acosmist claim.
FoS's Acosmist.
Defends Zabriel from the 2-team slip attack.
???
Townread on Zabriel.

It was more than doubting the claim. He wanted to policy lynch him for it. Along with the other stuff I said.
Just because I currently think Acosmists claim is plausible, doesn't mean that I'm not going to scumhunt him.
As for Zabriel, my opinion of him changed. A lot happened and some good points were brought out that changed this.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:26 pm

Post by Acosmist »

In post 415, ThAdmiral wrote:If you are being serious you might want to check your iso.

Answering people's specific questions about my claim != me not being able to stop talking about it

Good to know you're going to bat for him, though. Makes me feel good about catching ALL the scums!
Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:28 pm

Post by Acosmist »

Seriously, the more I think about this the more I'm wondering how much we can forgive people for being village idiots. What exactly is a person supposed to do when pressed about the claim he made post 1? Ignore those posts completely? Because if someone ANSWERING DIRECT QUESTIONS INSTEAD OF IGNORING THEM somehow evinces an obsession of mine, then [arbitrary conclusion because seriously premise is false in all possible worlds]. I can guarantee that if I hadn't answered those questions, I would be getting heat for that from the same quarters.

So nope.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:31 pm

Post by Kise »

@Mel, I didn't know that that was what ThAd's 277 was about. What do you think about Kublai?
@AP, you gave the slight about RC agreeing with someone (had to be for a reason against RC). Just showing the 2-way street, is all. Plus poking at you.

Aco is trolling the fuck out of you guys and I LOVE IT.
They have escaped into the mansion where they thought it was safe.

Yet…
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:33 pm

Post by Acosmist »

I love myself too
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

AP mudslings and Nero responds

Spoiler:
In post 420, AngryPidgeon wrote:
Spoiler: NeroCain wall with responses
In post 209, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 201, Yates wrote:Wait. What is this Zab wagon? He simply looks like someone not paying attention to the game to me. His ISO is all of 8 posts of -meh- What am I missing, here?

Quite a lot Yates.

First he jumps on the easy/lame Jason wagon.
Lol, Jason deserved/s votes. Zabriel being on the wagon is not scummy

Then he criticizes me for jumping off of the dumb Jason wagon that ended up forming.
Yes, YOUR interactions with the jason wagon are scummy. not Zabriels

3.And then he's like "welp I'm not doing anything since I'm playing high"
Smearing, misrepping. There are also other lurkers (like IaI, AV, Shah). Why are you misrepping Zabriel and accusing him of not participating.

He's ignoring
EVERYTHING
coming his way.

And I don't think he's scum hunting at all.
Its not good scum hunting, but he at least has opinions on the Acosmist claim and suspicions thereof.

@Zab
-Did you think KK's vote on you was SRS or RVS? If you thought it was serious why did you not respond?
Because not responding is totally a scum tell. Not.

Why did you not answer Ben when he asked what you meant by "playing high" and what did you mean?
Really? Who cares. You are just posting for the sake of posting now.

Why did you not respond to

In post 77, Nero Cain wrote:
zabriel wrote:Nero's criticism of the jason wagon comes off as a little funny after he just jumped off it.

No. Just no. I didn't join any Jason wagon. Yes I voted Jason but that was just RVS. You earn 5 scum Sickles for trying to rewrite history.

If you think scum are the one's pressuring Aco why are you not attacking any of them?

In post 203, zabriel wrote:I don't feel very confident in my reads until day 2 usually.

What would change between day 1 and 2?
I don't know. A flip? Maybe 2?

In post 208, Melmond wrote:Acosmist seems town, and his claim seems legit. I think the FOXDIE part seems like a good explanation to the role.
Right now, out of what has been posted, Yates seems the scummiest to me. His role/flavor fishing doesn't seem good, especially because I get the feel that he's experienced enough to know that that isn't a good thing to do.
I need to do some ISO's and stuff though.

cool beans though we are talking about Zab now. What do you think of him?

7. LOL, stop redirecting Melmond's attention.

1.lol no. AVscum was on this wagon since it was an EZ hop. It doesn't nessisatily mean that Zab and Zor are scum just b/c they were on a wagon with scum but it does show that scum hopped on the Jason wagon and that others may have. Your position that Jason deserved votes is fucking derpy. He's atleast 50% confirmed town.

2. There was no
WAGON
. A wagon sprung up after I RVSed him but I never joined anything. Hence Zab's and your point is full of fail.

3. He was asked about this. He didn't respond so that's his fault not mine.

4. Opinions=//=scumhunting.

5. It can be, yes.

6. Well we've had a flip so he can start doing shit now.

7. But the Acomist crap is so page 4. We are long past that and its time to disscuss other players.

In post 433, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 259, Nero Cain wrote:no its lurkergate. And given that AV scum was mad lurking we probs have other scum lurking.

1.Because obviously one lurking scum means that more are. Derp.

In post 259, Nero Cain wrote:lol @ PV scumhunting AV after he got shot.

2. That is a town tell if anything though.

In post 259, Nero Cain wrote:But at the same time, scum are also very likely to call their pusher town in an attempt to get the pusher to back off.

3. What? Nope. Nice excuse to keep pushing Zabriel though.

In post 271, Benmage wrote:God I hope as I read further someone corrected this^.

@zabriel Sometimes mods will not include main characters (I know crazy). And also sometimes they won't include them, BUT they will give them to scum as SAFECLAIMS.

This makes Zabriel town though, no? I mean as long as were giving jason town points for slipping :wink: . Except Zabriel is too new to likely be pulling a BS stunt.

FoS Kublai Khan
for his Zabriel case. Nope. For someone willing to give townpoints to jason for slipping, you don't see Zabriel's
misunderstanding of safe claims
to be townie? Especially considering hes not likely to be "purposely town slipping". Nope. And more nope. And a token 'why' tossed to Thadmiral about why he thinks the Zabriel wagon is shit.

In post 283, Nero Cain wrote:That last post from IAI sucks dick!!!. I think its a slight scumtell to ISO since you should be reading the whole game instead. + it looks like jumping on the highest wagon instead of trying to find who the scummiest player is 'cause THE WHOLE "CATCHUP" POST IS DEDICATED TO ZAB. I simply do not get a town vibe from this 'cause I think you'd have more to say then just about one person.

I have an incredibly desire to switch gears and kill IAI.

5.ITT: Nero Cain preemptively prepares to jump ship to an IaI wagon pending general response. The town motivation behind your posts is blinding.

In post 292, Benmage wrote:Why would you [IaI] join a game to be v/la for the first two weeks... Mind blowing...[/quote
6. This

1. Is this your first large? Scum lurk like crazy in larges.

2.Cool but I never said anything about it being scummy. Read better.

3. You either have no experience on this site or you are an alt playing like he's new since scum call their pusher town all the time.

4. Defend Zab harder!!! Zab wan't saying anything about that he didn't understand the term fake claim. How you got that, idk.

5.Yep. I looked into my crystal ball and it told me that there would be a IAI wagon forming soon. *facepalm*

6.We'll let Ben answer this but I don't think he was saying anything about IAI being a town read for that.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 447, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 445, Nero Cain wrote:you do know what he's doing right?

I think I do, actually.

IMO, I think he's just mudslinging and trying to make things personal so he and/or his buddies can be all like "herr derr Nero doesn't like AP" so silly players will be less likely to vote him"

His slot needs death and he needed it 6 pages ago.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:46 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Lol Nero you just fenced about this slot 6 pages ago and looked to see if there was support for the wagon. I can't even believe no one called you on it so far. And you are slipping AND ADMITTING I AM TOWN:

In post 437, Nero Cain wrote:Is AP usually this terrible?

Please explain to me how this DOES NOT IMPLY I AM TOWN.

And what is your read on Melmond.

Looking at wall..
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:53 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 370, Kise wrote:
In post 366, rapidcanyon wrote:I am not entirely sure that it was a dayvig that killed AV as opposed to a daytime serial killer. AV made 4 posts and none of them seemed really scummy to me when read while ignoring the fact that we already know his alignment. So, why would a dayvig feel the need to shoot so quickly and on someone who barely had any posts?

Not for nothing but if I didn't see the daykill in my preview edit, AV's name would have been on my list too. He didn't do anything obvscum, but his contributions weren't informative or pro-town at all. I'ma say town dayvig because they could have killed off a townish player instead of AV and - barring a forensics type role - would not have been sniffed out.

unvote
vote: i am guilty

kekekeke

BUT, not if they want to fake-claim DayVig.

Still catching up.
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:57 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 461, AngryPidgeon wrote:

Please explain to me how this DOES NOT IMPLY I AM TOWN.

Yet…
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:58 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol @ AP thinkin' I called him town.

Melmond is fairly scummy I guess but there are scummier players in the game like you, snifit and Zab.

Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Post by Kise »

!@#$%^&*()

I'm not trying to bully you or anything AP. What Nero said could apply to you at any alignment.

Yet…
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:11 pm

Post by Acosmist »

In post 465, Kise wrote:!@#$%^&*()

I'm not trying to bully you or anything AP. What Nero said could apply to you at any alignment.

If only town could be terrible, what would happen when terrible players got a scum role PM? Universe explodes? They suddenly become good even though they aren't? Pretty sure that's still universal explosion.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 380, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 366, rapidcanyon wrote:Catching up from I left off. I am writing as I read through. I like the Admiral's post , it is logical and makes sense overall.

Um, post 193 was authored by Jason...

My mistake, it was .

AngryP's . Yeah, Angry is a
lot
better than this as town from the games I've played with him. I am not sure if his substandard play indicates scum though.

@ AP, can you give me a couple of links to your scum games?

Also, his aggression seems misplaced. He seems to be jumping onto anything and everything to make people look scummy. NeroCain, Zab, BC, me, Acosmist, that's a lot of scum reads. He also seems to be jumping to conclusions - something I know he doesn't do as town but instead carefully analyzes every possibility.

He also generally controls the game and keeps everyone on track acting as a town leader. But this game, NeroCain seems to be doing it and AP is just being aggressive with no direction.

Vote is staying on AP. IAI's poor play doesn't help his case either. I voted for IAI but just to make sure.

In post 435, snifit wrote:Kise, don't try to make sense of what AP is typing. He'll have called everyone in the game scum by the end of D2 at the latest.

So, you are saying AP is bad as town? This is untrue from my experience.

No, he is scum. I am confident about this.

Look at Possesed Pastors in a Paranoid Parish Mafia where he was town. He caught scum day 1 and later led the town to victory. Also, he played just as well in an ongoing game where he was night killed and town.

VOTE: AngryPidgeon
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:15 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

In post 380, ThAdmiral wrote:
In post 366, rapidcanyon wrote:Catching up from I left off. I am writing as I read through. I like the Admiral's post , it is logical and makes sense overall.

Um, post 193 was authored by Jason...

My mistake, it was .

AngryP's . Yeah, Angry is a
lot
better than this as town from the games I've played with him. I am not sure if his substandard play indicates scum though.

@ AP, can you give me a couple of links to your scum games?

Also, his aggression seems misplaced. He seems to be jumping onto anything and everything to make people look scummy. NeroCain, Zab, BC, me, Acosmist, that's a lot of scum reads. He also seems to be jumping to conclusions - something I know he doesn't do as town but instead carefully analyzes every possibility.

He also generally controls the game and keeps everyone on track acting as a town leader. But this game, NeroCain seems to be doing it and AP is just being aggressive with no direction.

Vote is staying on AP. IAI's poor play doesn't help his case either. I voted for IAI but just to make sure.

In post 435, snifit wrote:Kise, don't try to make sense of what AP is typing. He'll have called everyone in the game scum by the end of D2 at the latest.

So, you are saying AP is bad as town? This is untrue from my experience.

[/quote]

No, he is scum. I am confident about this.

Look at Possesed Pastors in a Paranoid Parish Mafia where he was town. He caught scum day 1 and later led the town to victory. Also, he played just as well in an ongoing game where he was night killed and town.

VOTE: AngryPidgeon
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:18 pm

Post by Acosmist »

You seriously need to not even talk about ongoing games. You're putting them in play by mentioning them. Bad form, dude.
rapidcanyon
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
rapidcanyon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:20 pm

Post by rapidcanyon »

Sorry, forget the ongoing game then. Look at DarthYoshi's Possesed Pastors mafia. AP zoned in on scum-Tierce on day 1. Nobody else was able to figure it out, but AP later led the town on a game winning lynch.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

I do not care. Hes asking if I ALWAYS play this way. As if to imply something is off. I frankly do not care. I will gloat when he flips scum, post game or whatever. That is all.

@Kise: Frankly do not care.

P-edit: in a game of lol. What are you talking about RC?
Acosmist
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Acosmist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Post by Acosmist »

In post 471, AngryPidgeon wrote:I will gloat when he flips scum, post game or whatever.

Yeah this attitude is making my vote feel at home

getting some hot chocolate brewing

cozy fire

it's settling in for the night
Kise
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Kise
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:27 pm

Post by Kise »

In post 468, rapidcanyon wrote:@ AP, can you give me a couple of links to your scum games?

Yet…
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:28 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Have none. enjoy.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”