Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Animal Crossing Mafia: Game over

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:31 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

The Mod of this game is now Primate

Animal Crossing was a small town that had existed for centuries, founded on the principles of politeness and community. But Animal Crossing was not your average town. It was populated by animals, something rarely seen anywhere outside of its small region. The inhabitants lived off the land, eating the fruits that grew in the village, occasionally enjoying exotic imports from faraway places.

Days weren’t usually distinguished from each other. There would be a holiday from time to time, or maybe a party or special visitor, but for the most part, things were always the same. The animals would chat with each other, eat, and wander about their village, sometimes stopping at the local wishing well to meet with others. One of these average days was a turning point, however, which would come to bring the animals to a state of disillusionment, and open their eyes to a more dangerous world around them.

The train station was the only way in or out of the village. To the south was ocean, and to the west and east were huge cliff faces. The only way to leave was by train, which stopped off or passed at regular intervals in the day. It was about time for the next train to pass Animal Crossing from the west and the station attendant, Porter, was returning from a break. To his horror, he saw concrete blocks that were piled right on the rails! He desperately attempted to remove them, but the train was coming in fast, and had no way of braking in time. Just seconds before the collision, Porter ran and jumped away in the direction of the village in the last second.

The train smashed right into the blocks, and swerved sharply south, destroying the train platform and town map. The screeching noise was horrible and was heard throughout the village. Everyone was at the station to see what had happened.

What they saw was terrible. The train had smashed the station, turned on its side, and kicked up dirt and debris, lying in a heap of rubble and rising smoke. Some nearly threw up after looking down. There was Porter, his body impaled on a splintering piece of metal sticking out of the top of the passenger car. Some actually did hurl as his bleeding form slowly slid down the length of the metal shard before being deposited in a pool of blood below. This was the worst crisis Animal Crossing had ever seen; panic set in.

About three hours later, a funeral for Porter was being held in the center of the village. The animals, completing the ceremonies, walked solemnly to the wishing well to have a burial. To their horror, the ancient tree of the wishing well had a huge axe lodged in its side. Pulling it out, one of the animals spotted a small note, reading:

‘Citizens of Animal Crossing,
We grow weary of sharing this village with you, and even living with you period. Because of this, we have decided the best course of action will be to kill you all in a systematic fashion. Resisting or fleeing will be pointless, as there is no way out of the town with the train station destroyed. It would be wise of you to return to your homes and await your death. We will come by shortly.

- The Animal Mafia’
There was a discussion after that, and it went on for hours. It was getting dark, and the animals were getting tired. But they had vowed that, whatever happened, they would not surrender to this ‘mafia.’ If they had to kill each other, if they had to shed blood, if they had to fight to preserve their village… so be it.

PLAYERS

ALIVE (9)

13) Yamahako
Albert B. Rampage
replaced ChannelDelibird

16) Lowell

DECEASED (12)

19) Yosarian2 (Pelly/Townie) Killed Night 1
20) OvertheUnder (Maelle/Scum) Lynched Day 1

2) Theopor_COD (Phyllis/Townie) Killed Night 2
11) Yamahako (Rover/Roleblocker) Killed Night 2
6) ~N9V~ (Tommy/Scum) Lynched Day 2

10) IH (K.K. Slider/Mystery) Killed Night 3
15) kison (Mabel/Pseudo-Burglar) Killed Night 3
9) PBuG (Sow Joan/Investor) Lynched Day 3
5) Wizardcat (Pete/Townie) Killed Night 4
14) Battle Mage (Timmy/Scum) Killed Night 4

8) YogurtBandit (Blathers/Restricted Politician) Cleaved Night 4
4) Rand Althor (Pigleg/Scum) Cleaved Night 4

18) ac1983fan (Crazy Redd, Vanilla Townie), Modkilled Day 4.
17) Toaster Strudel (Gulliver/Half-cop) Cleaved Night 5.
21) Shanba
replaced Cloud
(Sable/Sewer) Killed Night 5.
12) Grek
replaced SpinWizard who replaced ubertimmy
Kappn', Mafia godfather
. Killed Night 6.
1) Tarhalindur
replaced Twito
Gracie, Vanilla townie
- Lynched Day 7.
1) Hackerhuck (rep. SC)
replaced Twito
Booker, Naive Cop
- Killed Night 7.
3) Ckillor
DYH
replaced Jules
Human Player, Joat
Lynched day 8.
Last edited by GreenLiquid on Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:42 am, edited 28 times in total.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

The rules in this game are different than what you may be accustomed to, so read carefully.

TECHNICAL RULES

1- In order for a lynch to occur, a majority vote, rounding up, must be made against a particular lynch candidate. The second that majority is reached, that person is considered dead and may say nothing more game related. If for whatever reason you want to vote ‘no lynch,’ ask your friendly neighborhood mod if it’s allowed.
2- Twilight is officially defined as the time after a majority has been reached but before the lynch scene has been posted. This isn’t the Webster’s definition, it’s my definition. But of course my definition is oh so more important.
3- If your role says you can talk with other people, you can, but only with whom it says and only when it says. If the role does not say you can talk with other people, all communication about this game MUST stay in this thread until the game is over. You also may not post any out of thread game-related conversation verbatim.
4- As soon as you are dead (reached majority vote or killed in a night scene or day-kill scene), you are dead. You may post nothing game related (not even a suspicion) beyond this point. You may make one ‘Bah’ post, but it should contain nothing that could potentially alter the outcome of the game.
5- Day deadlines may be imposed upon the town if day has lasted too long, players are inactive, or if the mod finds reason to do so. If a majority is not reached before the deadline hits, the day will end in a No Lynch. If a No Lynch is for whatever reason disallowed, the person with the most votes is lynched (in case of tie, one of the tied chosen at random).
6- Night deadlines are always imposed. You have until this deadline to get in your night choice, if you have one. If you need night to be extended for whatever reason, PM me and I’ll see what I can do.
7- Important: The mod reserves the right to modify these rules or your role at any time without advance warning. This particularly applies if you attempt to find a loophole in your role or post restriction. So don’t try to do that.

MOD RULES

1- Bold your votes, bold your unvotes. You do want them to be counted, right? In addition, unvote before revoting. It’ll make my life (and yours) much easier.
2- NEVER ever quote your role, or any part of any PM I send you. Period. You may paraphrase these PMs unless I tell you not to. Failure to heed this rule will result in a modkill. Not kidding here. What, did you think I was?
3- If, during any night, you do not wish to make a night choice, please inform me of this. It’ll make night go faster, so you can all get back to your little wild goose chase funhouse.
4- If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time (72 hours or more), I’d appreciate it if you’d post a notice in the thread. You could post a notice in V/LA, but there’s a chance that I might not notice it and end up replacing you for inactivity or something. Yeah, I’m not omniscient, ok?
5- If you are not actually going to be gone, try to post often. Every day would be ideal, but this is probably not possible for many of you, so just try to do so whenever you have spare time and access to mafiascum. Oversleeping townies are a real pain in the rear, y’know?
6- And of course, please be nice to everyone. That includes me. I may be the mod, but I’m a person too. Of course, a few cuss words here and there are nothing, as long as we’re not directly insulting people with them. That wouldn’t be very nice, would it? no
7- Don’t edit your posts. No, don’t even think about it. YOU HEARD ME! Just because that ‘edit’ button is crying out to you after you just noticed a glaring Freudian Slip in your post does not mean you should listen to Mr. Edit Button and give him a click. NO!
8- Have you ever heard of people talking invisibly? Does that even make sense? Didn’t think so. That means that invisible, super-tiny, and screwy-character text is not allowed.
9- THE MOD IS YOUR SUPREME DESPOT LEADER! OBEY HIM! The mod may have specific instructions based on certain game mechanics and things like that. Although you may not understand their function, they are there for a reason, so obey them. In addition, there are some rules that I cannot actually directly enforce, so I’ll have to use the honors system. Just obey the rules, and we’ll all get along, and I won’t have to strike anyone down. Ok? Ok.
10- And of course, the exceptions rule. There’s an exception to every rule, and these rules are included. Based on certain game mechanics and whatnot, there is a chance that there may be exceptions, additions, or exemptions to these rules. If something I say in thread or by PM conflicts with these rules, whatever I said will most likely be correct. These rules were designed to be uniform to most games I run and as such may not accurately represent all role mechanics, so read what I have to say in thread and in your role PM carefully. Your diligence will be rewarded.
11- HAVE FUN!! This rule is perhaps the most important. Well, scratch that, number 9 is. Yeah.

SPECIAL ANIMAL CROSSING RULES

1- Welcome to Animal Crossing! There are a few changes to the usual way things go in order to create a unique Animal Crossing themed Mafia experience.
2- Each player starts the game with two bells, unless your role PM says otherwise. The generous administration of Animal Crossing will give each player 1 bell per night, again, unless your role says otherwise. Every third night, players will receive 2 bells. You may ask the mod for a count of your bells at any time, as I will be storing the data on an Excel spreadsheet. At any time during the day, you may say
GIVE <#> BELLS TO <player>
to donate bells to said player (hopefully a player you trust…). Be sure you know how many bells you have before doing this, as false donations may result in mod action.
3- Bells are used as currency in Tom Nook’s shop, located in the third post. Players will not know what an item does until they acquire it, at which time they will be sent a description and use via PM. You may hold no more than 2 items at once. You may not quote an item’s description. To purchase an item, send me a PM anytime during DAY, and day only. Anything that roleblocks a player also negates the effects of any night-exclusive items he uses. You may not use any more than one night-exclusive item on any given night.
4- You may draft a will on any night of the game by sending it to me via PM. You may also revise the will, but only once in the game (and this may not be on the night the will was originally drafted). Your will is revealed to players upon your death. Your will can only donate to specific people (so ‘to the doctor’ is not allowed). You may will items and/or bells.
5- If due to a nightkill, items or bells are left to a deceased beneficiary or if there is no will, lost items will be auctioned off in the morning. A majority vote will be held prior to lynch to determine the recipient of any lost bells. If a person dies to lynch but doesn’t have a valid beneficiary for his stuff, said stuff is gone forever.
6- There is also a Town Bulletin Board. Some roles and items allow a person to post messages on this board. Normal rules that apply to posting apply to the board (so no quoting your role, for example). You may sign your name on any message you write to the board, but since you can sign with any name, any signatures should be taken with a grain of salt. The mod may also post messages on the board. Said messages will not be differentiated from others on the board.
7- Finally, unless an item says otherwise, it may be discarded for no refund at any time.
GreenLiquid wrote:You may use a night actions in conjunction with night-exclusive items per the rules, but you may not use more than one night-exclusive item each night.
GreenLiquid wrote:
Cloud wrote: Anyway, do the bells -have- to go to someone? Could we vote to have noone get the bells?
'No Lynch' in this case is the equivalent of not giving away the bells.
Avatar courtesy of Chickadee! | GTKAL
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:34 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

BULLETIN BOARD

From Pregame:

"The so-called 'Animal Mafia' is apparently responsible for railroad sabotage, Porter's death, and damage to Wishing Well tree. Everyone should remain calm, and keep their doors and windows locked."

From Day 1

"IH is scum! - The PO"

The word "
Pneumonoultrasmicroscopicsilicovolcanoconosis
" is also hastilly scrawled across the bulletin board.

From Day 2

"You know that Nook's Portrait? Well, it let's you buy items that cost 5 or more bells with a 1-bell discount! Oh, and that message about IH? That was me. Sorry. -Pete"

"Thanks to an overnight remodel, Nook's Cranny is now Nook & Go! Check out our new selection of items!"

"Fircoal was at Yosarian2's house last night."

From Day 3

“N9V sent letters to Wizardcat last night”

From Day 4

"I am Wizardcat. Yay. -Pete"

"Thanks to an overnight remodel, Nook & Go is now Nookway! Check out our new selection of items!"
Last edited by GreenLiquid on Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:33 am, edited 8 times in total.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:35 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

NOOKINGTONS

Following is a list of items and their prices. Remember, to buy an item you must PM your selection to the mod. You may only purchase items during the day.

Net
- 5 bells
Shovel
- 2 bells
Orange Box
- 1 bell
Blue Diary
- 2 bells
Nook's Portrait
- 2 bells
Owl Clock
- 2 bells
Slot Machine
- 6 bells
Axe
- 6 bells
Computer
- 4 bells
Peachy Shirt
- 7 bells
Telescope
- 6 bells
Lantern
- 3 bells
Rare Painting
- 7 bells
Lovely Phone
– 9 Bells
No. 2 Shirt
– 9 Bells
Last edited by GreenLiquid on Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:42 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

Roles will be going out soon. Please confirm recieving your role by PM. It's also Night 1, so send in choices too.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:11 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

All roles are now out. Deadline for confirms is Monday, and deadline for choices is Tuesday.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:15 pm

Post by GreenLiquid »

All players have confirmed. Remember, Night Choices need to be in by the end of today.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:32 am

Post by GreenLiquid »

As the citizens rise from their beds, they worredly report to the Wishing Well. For some reason,
Yosarian2
hasn't joined the preceedings, so the animals look all over the village. Eventually, one of them discovers a gruesome sight near the town bulletin board.
Pelly
is lying face down in a pool of blood. After a burial is held, she is discovered to have been an innocent Townie.

All citizens have recieved
bell from the administration of Animal Crossing (unless I have said otherwise). Some citizens may wish to purchase items from Nook's Cranny.

Before lynching can commence, Yosarian's
starting bells must be voted away. With twenty alive, it will take 11 votes to select a recipient for these bells.
GreenLiquid
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
GreenLiquid
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:35 am

Post by GreenLiquid »

If they have not yet, I suggest all citizens read the Rules, especially the AC rules. Also remember that items can only be bought by PM.
Yamahako
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Yamahako
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:35 am

Post by Yamahako »

I
Vote Yamahako
to be the recipient of these bells :-D
I'm suspicious - in every sense of the word.
Wizardcat
Wizardcat
Goon
Wizardcat
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:43 am

Post by Wizardcat »

Yamahako wrote:I
Vote Yamahako
to be the recipient of these bells :-D
I'm convinced.
Vote: Yamahako
[align=center][color=purple][i]"The dogs of war are nothing compared to the cats."[/i][/color][/align]
~N9V~
~N9V~
Goon
~N9V~
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:32 am

Post by ~N9V~ »

Whom to recieve the bells, whome to recieve the bells? I say Twito to recieve the bells.
Vote: Twito
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:32 am

Post by IH »

Vote:Everyone

So, are you guys ready to omgus vote me yet?

unvote, vote:Timmy
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:47 am

Post by Kison »

Vote: IH
for being so generous.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:55 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Vote: Kison
For having an awesome Avatar.
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
Cheesefan
Cheesefan
Goon
Cheesefan
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:59 am

Post by Cheesefan »

vote:IH
"Of course, just because we've heard a spine-chilling, blood-curdling scream of the sort to make your very marrow freeze in your bones doesn't automatically mean there's anything wrong."
Fircoal
Fircoal
Goon
Fircoal
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:24 pm

Post by Fircoal »

Vote: Fircoal
Fircoal strikes me more like an awful fake claim that gets you lynched in under 25 posts. - Kelly Chen
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:06 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

vote:IH
for being cooler than everyone else here *coughexcept for mecough*...
CRAAAAZY!
Not a dayvig.
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by Jules »

vote ac1983fan
for failing to realise that I am the coolest :)
ac1983fan
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
ac1983fan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:22 pm

Post by ac1983fan »

Jules, you do realize we're deciding who to give Yosarian's bells too, and we aren't doing the lynching until after that is decided.
Not a dayvig.
Jules
Jules
Goon
Jules
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 1:27 pm

Post by Jules »

Good point. Votes stands
Rand Althor
Rand Althor
Goon
Rand Althor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:23 pm

Post by Rand Althor »

[quote="GreenLiquid"][b][size=17]BULLETIN BOARD[/size][/b]
[u]From Day 1[/u]
[i]"IH is scum! - The PO"[/i][/quote]

Should we take this with a grain of salt or consider it? Since anyone can post this it's a risk.
Kison
Kison
.GIFted
Kison
.GIFted
.GIFted

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:41 pm

Post by Kison »

Rand Althor wrote:
GreenLiquid wrote:
BULLETIN BOARD

From Day 1

"IH is scum! - The PO"
Should we take this with a grain of salt or consider it? Since anyone can post this it's a risk.
SOME
roles and items allow a person to post messages on this board.
Also, I don't think we should listen to this message, seeing as whoever posted it didn't provide any evidence. Why listen to an anonymous message written on a bulletin board over the people posting here?
ubertimmy
ubertimmy
Goon
ubertimmy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:48 pm

Post by ubertimmy »

IH are you voting me to get bells or to get lynched???

Either way I'm gonna OMGUR

Oh my god you rock

jus cuz

:D

with love and kisses
TBuG
TBuG
they/them
I win
TBuG
they/them
I win
I win
Pronoun: they/them

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:34 pm

Post by TBuG »

Sure.
rolandofthewhite (5:40:28 PM): It would be weird living with Thesp. All the hookers murdered and skin lying around. :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”