Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:55 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Vote: Kison
For having an awesome Avatar.
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:15 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Mmmh,
Unvote, Vote ChannelDelibird
Because he reminds me of the Yellow and red Delibird on pokemon. :'( Good times.
[i]Have you seeeeen the marvelous breadfish, swimming through the oceans waterrsssss.[/i]
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:20 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Wow, I wasn't thinking I meant a Red/White pokemon.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #84 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:32 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

~N9V~ wrote:Err, and to finish up on tht post, I think it is wiser to not ditribute them. Tommorow we will have a better idea on whos scum, and then there will be three bells to distribute. Unless he or she bought somehting.
Are you referring to Yosa's bells? If so if we don't vote anyone for them now they get thrown away. However if you're referring to whoever get's lynched tommorrow then my bad I'll retract my statement.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:16 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

I say we distribute the bells to someone, because we'd have a higher chance to give bells to a townie then a mafiate.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 9:12 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

I'm not one quick to believe that claim, let's hear who you investigated to clarify your claim.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:45 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

True that CDB, what would be the point of claiming on Day 1 where he wasn't even in trouble. I'm certainly seeing as how Lowell could most likely be a cop so,
Unvote, Vote Lowell
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #7) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:02 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Sorry not posting recently I came down with the flu and am just getting over it now.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:03 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

EBWOP: Sorry for not posting recently I've been sick with the flu
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:36 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

We can't really not believe that he's the cop since we're nearly assured of a cop and no one's counter-claimed.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:02 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

ac1983fan wrote:...

WHY IS IT SO WRONG FOR LOWELL TO TELL US WHO HE INSPECTED?
He's already claimed cop... the person who he inspected doesn't have to roleclaim, so his role would still be a mystery....

The reason has been given numerous times and yet you still don't understand? You're still trying to get that name aren't you, you scum.
Vote ac1983fan
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:49 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

We don't have much of a choice or not
to
protect the cop. However if you aren't the real cop we'll find out quickly if you're the real cop or not.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:48 am

Post by OverTheUnder »

Gah, I've gotta do a full re-read to try and understand everything's thats happened. Sorry for the inactivity.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #13) » Thu May 03, 2007 8:17 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Okay, here's some activity from me. =P Here's a list of who I think are scummy/neutral/pro-town. Everyone that I haven't said anything about most likely haven't posted a lot or haven't even really posted content.

Scummy ; BM (Shocking I know) He comes in and posts a crapload of WIFOM, then votes for Kison saying he's "acting different" never giving any specific reason that Kison's acting differently. He then goes on to attack Kison for making Vote counts, which I really don't see how that is even scummy. ; Lowell (I refer you to below) ;

Neutral ; ACF, hasn't posted much cotent other then his persistentancy for Lowell to reveal who he investigated. ; CDB, hasn't did much other then vote hop which I don't see as extremely scummy. ;

Pro-Town ; Cloud, brought up some good points seemed town. ; IH, has been active brought up good points, made good discussions and saw through Lowell's house of lies. ;

OKAY! So, I've read through this and I more then likely will regret this but, it seems to me as if Lowell is wielding to much power not even being the real cop. Why do you ask is he not the real cop? Because I am the real cop. That's right
I, am the real cop~
I have to admit it was a ballsy thing for Lowell to do to claim Cop on day 1 just because that's probably when he would get the most following to try and lynch a townie.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #14) » Fri May 04, 2007 12:04 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

I'm Copper, for those asking my Role Name. And for answering why now? Well I wanted to see who would all easily accept that Lowell was a cop, that would give me a better idea of who his scum-buddies were. TS, I said those posts to give Lowell false confidence so that he would believe he had a few people backing him so I could see who he would target and when he never targeted anyone I saw that chance slipping away so I just decided to come out and claim the real cop. Doubt me all you want but I'm the real cop.
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #15) » Sun May 06, 2007 9:19 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

Not really. Lynch your cop, have a nice time trying to win without me. ^_^
OverTheUnder
OverTheUnder
Goon
OverTheUnder
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (isolation #16) » Mon May 07, 2007 10:02 pm

Post by OverTheUnder »

I investigated Theo, got an innocent. <3 Nice knowin ya Theo.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”