Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:36 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

We can all agree that saberwolf was an eccentric fella. O.K. he was pretty fucking weird.

What with the keeping the game in RVS longer to find Wolf knows what "evidence and scumslips", his seemingly arbitrary votes, bad excuses and lack of maturity, and that's just in the first 5 pages.

Ewww Creepypalis is in this game...ohhh, neto has claimed:
Netopalis wrote:Alright. Guess I might as well at this point. I'm a Miller NK-Immune One-shot vig. The vig is one-shot, the rest of the roles are permanent.
And I thought saber's jokes were bad.
Netopalis wrote:Night vig. And I've been debating claiming since the early game.....I knew that this role was better out in the open, but I wasn't sure how it would be accepted as a D1 claim without lynch pressure...But if I claim under lynch-pressure, there's no way anyone would believe that.
Oh, so he's being creepily serious about it too.
forbiddanlight wrote:That makes a hell of a lot of sense actually.
Uh oh.
Doombunny9 wrote:One more quick thing, I don't like how forbiddan thinks neto is "almost clear". People are either clear or not and Neto is far from clear.
I approve, but FL is more convincing. I was informed that there would be unordinary roles in this game.

@Amish I'm totally opposed to directing the kill....we don't know the setup, we don't know the scum's abilities, and we don't want to be jumping to any conclusions.

I'm at page 13, taking a break.

Amish seems to be playing mind games so far. More on that tomorrow.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by Chaco »

Amished wrote:K. I would like to hear your exact opinions as to why you feel he is scummy as well; if you would.
Didn't you feel DB was really scummy?

So this is what area tags do.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by Amished »

@Chaco: Yes, but I want to hear forbs opinions too.

@ABR: I think that you mistook my position. I would like the UNK-M-Vig(1Shot) to kill tonight because it is such a bogus role. I stated why I thought that; and who *I would choose if I were the vig*. Because there's a claimed vig out there, I feel the need to provide who I think is 2nd scummiest. The vig can then therefore choose to follow my advice, follow somebody else's, or choose their own. In any situation, they supremely have to be responsible to us; especially with a claim that you obviously disbelieve.

I look forward to the rest of your analysis. Where's SSK btw? I saw one clump of posts and that was it...
I'm going on a crusade to put more thought into my posts.

No, my name is not "Ed."
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

@Chaco: Yes, but I want to hear forbs opinions too.
On what?

ABR and DB both can die so far. Then again, ABR's attempts to counteract saber's scumminess aren't too bad and if he produces more I'm willing to reconsider.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by Chaco »

He means on Doombunny.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

He means on Doombunny.
I expressed those as well. Let him live today, make him give us results tomorrow, and determine whether we should lynch/vig him by behavior.
-StrangerCoug

TTGL Mafia is over. Going to mod [b]Umineko No [color=red]Na[/color]ku Koro Ni[/b] Mafia. Pre-/ins, as always, are accepted.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:03 pm

Post by Amished »

No, regarding your suspicions on him to make you believe he's scum.

No, my name is not "Ed."
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

No, regarding your suspicions on him to make you believe he's scum.
Oh. Maybe I should get working on those ^-^.

Rather, working on articulating them. Who knows, I might change my mind with a quick reread.
-StrangerCoug

forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

First 9 of his posts feel like fluff/IIoA

Mostly his post 9 rubbed me the wrong way. As if the very idea he could be scum is a joke.

10 and 11 feel like downplaying "Oh, it's just jokes, why am I being voted?"

As you go on there's a lot of follow the leader.

his 21 feels pedantic...not like he's looking for scum, more like he's looking for anything to distract from himself.

24 is his protection of saber

I already addressed most of 25-29 I think.

They are still mostly bad. Oddly enough the most original and somewhat pro town thing I've seen from him are the attacks on Amished. And even those weren't really followed through on. Instead we see a follow the leader on looker.

His 36 was that horrible HORRIBLE turning point on "What the hell man?"

Up to 40 it feels like hopeless AtE with "oh god I'm gonna die"

Personally, I see too much follow the leader, IIoA, fluff, and inconsistency to think he's pro-town. It doesn't feel like there is any genuine scumhunting taking place here.
-StrangerCoug

Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:44 pm

Post by Chaco »

So would you disagree to a Doombunny lynch today? And then a look into Saber/ABR? Flip dependent vigging perhaps?
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

So would you disagree to a Doombunny lynch today? And then a look into Saber/ABR? Flip dependent vigging perhaps?
Something like that. I think no matter how ABR flips we need to keep DB alive til Day 2 at least.
-StrangerCoug

Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:10 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

My post 9-
Me wrote:Ok, so we're missing these people-Netopalis, and Amished

@Those two-What do you think about what happened so far? What do you think about Archon's self vote?

And to everyone else-Is there anyone right you you have a good scum reading on so far. I don't personally and everyone seems neutral to me with only a slight feeling of town/scum.
I don't see how I'm saying I'm not scum.

Oon my Post 21 (post number 238)- I was answering all the questions directed toward me/everyone. I was also talking about what I thought about Netos claim and unvoting because I had my RVS vote still on. How the hell was I changing the subject?

Also, in the future, could you please give post numbers instead of "his 36th post" etc. I hate counting my posts to try and find it.

I would so post more if I could. I'll be back later to say more :D
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

EBWOP: One more quick thing
Chaco wrote:I'm actually feeling a very high likelihood that if Integra is in the game, she is in fact scum.
Ok then...I'm just going to back away slowly. I don't know how the hell you get this.
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Amished »

@DB: You can go to the bottom of the page and select "Display posts from previous {all posts} by {Doombunny9}{oldest first} and click "go". Then you can see your posts numbered.

No, my name is not "Ed."
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #576 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:15 pm

Post by forbiddanlight »

I don't see how I'm saying I'm not scum.
I love how you cut out the relevant part.

The one where you were joking about acting scummy.

Allow me to call it up now. Here

Oh, I see. You counted 0 as one. I counted 0 as 0.

Um...actually, let me teach you a nice feature.

Underneath the submit/preview buttons on the quick reply box, there is a "Display posts from previous *dropdown box* by *dropdown box* *dropdown box* GO!"

I used this to filter only your posts out.

The numbers I use correspond to the post number displayed that way

Respond to me after you reread it that way please.
-StrangerCoug

Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by Chaco »

So course of action, have Sabers replacement claim? (as much as I hate 3 outed roles on D1)
Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Amished »

If it was just about anybody *but* ABR, I'd ask him to claim. As such, I'll leave it up to him.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:17 pm

Post by Doombunny9 »

Post 9-There is a huge difference between a joke and an actual "theres no way I could be scum. Anybody who says otherwise must be scum!" Mine was the joke.

10+11-From what I saw. That was the only reason they were voting me. Jokes still aren't scummy.

21-So I'm not supposed to ask questions. Bad question, eh, maybe. Distracting the game from myself, no.

24-I have said this so many times...Saber is scummy yes, Would I be fine with his lynch? Yes. If I could choose anyone to lynch would it be saber? No.

36-Again I've already explained my bandwagon vote. Still probably not my best idea but whatev. I already stated in my 34th post that I would hammer saber if nessesary. Seeing as saber was probably the lynch of the day at that time I decided "Why not now instead of waiting" thus my vote.

40-Was asking if I should claim or not. Not much more than that.

As for you, you seem to have made mostly fluffy posts for the beginning of the game up until just recently really. What I find weird about this is that you find someones nameclaim scummy without really backing it up. If you think that Integra isn't town sided than why? This has been nagging me for a while yet you and chaco just seem to go with it.
Netopalis
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Netopalis
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Netopalis »

Amished wrote:If it was just about anybody *but* ABR, I'd ask him to claim. As such, I'll leave it up to him.
For the record, I really, really loathe this style of logic. That being said, based on the results the last time I tried to bring something like this up, I really shouldn't press the matter. I just wanted to note a standing objection to it.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:58 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

Post 9-There is a huge difference between a joke and an actual "theres no way I could be scum. Anybody who says otherwise must be scum!" Mine was the joke.
Even jokes can be presented in such a way that you are trying to imply that it's impossible for you to be scum. I do not recall tacking on the second part.

10+11-From what I saw. That was the only reason they were voting me. Jokes still aren't scummy.
They increase in scumminess as the game starts moving. The game had started moving.

As for you, you seem to have made mostly fluffy posts for the beginning of the game up until just recently really. What I find weird about this is that you find someones nameclaim scummy without really backing it up. If you think that Integra isn't town sided than why? This has been nagging me for a while yet you and chaco just seem to go with it.
That's classified information.

However, I can definitely see a scum Integra. The non classified way to explain it is that your behavior has not been that or a town Integra

21-So I'm not supposed to ask questions. Bad question, eh, maybe. Distracting the game from myself, no.
Asking questions is great. Asking questions that have no real point to determining town and scum is not great.

24-I have said this so many times...Saber is scummy yes, Would I be fine with his lynch? Yes. If I could choose anyone to lynch would it be saber? No.
Yet you also said you thought he was town. But whatever, we've belabored this.

40-Was asking if I should claim or not. Not much more than that.
I'll probably drop this because by this point I was moving rather quickly through your posts given the content or lack thereof of the rest of them

Finally, I'd like proof of my "fluffy posts"
-StrangerCoug

Amished
Amished
Mafia Scum
Amished
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:17 am

Post by Amished »

@Net: I doubt we could "force" ABR to claim if he didn't want to, knowing some of his style.

No, my name is not "Ed."
Doombunny9
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Doombunny9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:15 am

Post by Doombunny9 »

Forbiddan wrote:That's classified information.

However, I can definitely see a scum Integra. The non classified way to explain it is that your behavior has not been that or a town Integra
How is it classified? Would it cause you to claim? I doubt it. Would it put us at a disadvantage? Probably not. Unless you can give me a reason why you shouldn't than I see no reason for you to say why you think Integras not town.

Same question to Chaco-Why do you think Integra would be scum?
Forbiddan wrote:Finally, I'd like proof of my "fluffy posts"
Throughout the game you've been pretty much referencing other games. Other games have little influence on this game other than the mod bases his mod style off of these other mods. Other posts have just been pretty much what other people said or did with nothing new to add. Others had little to do with the game. When your posts weren't fluffy they were often short and didn't add too much to the game. If you want straight up examples of them I'd be happy to give them to you but I'm in a hurry so I probably won't have time to give them right now.
Forbiddan wrote:Even jokes can be presented in such a way that you are trying to imply that it's impossible for you to be scum. I do not recall tacking on the second part.
Ok, the second part was pretty much mine. Whatever, you can just cut that part out. But heres a question? What would I gain from my joke as scum? I doubt anyone else thought of it that I was a joke that I couldn't be scum.
Forbiddan wrote:They increase in scumminess as the game starts moving. The game had started moving.
You're missing the point here. The only reason they had their votes on me was because I was joking. Pay attention to the word only.
Forbiddan wrote:Asking questions is great. Asking questions that have no real point to determining town and scum is not great.
All you've really done here was confirm that my question was bad. My question was bad. My question was not changing the subject away from me.
forbiddanlight
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
forbiddanlight
Blowfish
Blowfish

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:29 am

Post by forbiddanlight »

How is it classified? Would it cause you to claim? I doubt it. Would it put us at a disadvantage? Probably not. Unless you can give me a reason why you shouldn't than I see no reason for you to say why you think Integras not town.
It would cause me to claim. And possibly unnecessarily.

Unless you can give me a reason why you shouldn't than I see no reason for you to say why you think Integras not town.
Well, I gave you my non classified reason

Throughout the game you've been pretty much referencing other games. Other games have little influence on this game other than the mod bases his mod style off of these other mods. Other posts have just been pretty much what other people said or did with nothing new to add. Others had little to do with the game. When your posts weren't fluffy they were often short and didn't add too much to the game. If you want straight up examples of them I'd be happy to give them to you but I'm in a hurry so I probably won't have time to give them right now.
I disagree that other games have no relevance here, but I can at least appreciate an IIoA accusation.

Ok, the second part was pretty much mine. Whatever, you can just cut that part out. But heres a question? What would I gain from my joke as scum? I doubt anyone else thought of it that I was a joke that I couldn't be scum.
Not much. I'm saying you screwed up ^-^

You're missing the point here. The only reason they had their votes on me was because I was joking. Pay attention to the word only.
But by that point joking was scummy

All you've really done here was confirm that my question was bad. My question was bad. My question was not changing the subject away from me.
I think it was. However, I also read this in isolated posts, so I may have misremembered the situation.
-StrangerCoug

kikuchiyo
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
kikuchiyo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:42 am

Post by kikuchiyo »

I need to catch up on the recent convo here. Still waiting on Al.
"Yes, Kiku fucked me thoroughly and left me on the side of the road to be lynched." - Snow White
Chaco
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Chaco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:32 am

Post by Chaco »

Doombunny9 wrote:Same question to Chaco-Why do you think Integra would be scum?
Strong flavor, and your play reeks of scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”