She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #16 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

sup nerds and LUV and Alisae head

ok that image has been quoted enough times now

I'm also a 1-shot cop so our roles directly conflict therefore I must destroy you
VOTE: James3
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:00 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I don't know anything about your games, we've never played together and I don't usually read completed games

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:54 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

yeah LoX there can only be 1 1-shot cop

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

No I didn't take his claim seriously nor is my claim serious, it was a joke vote

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:04 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I don't think it's ad hom to say someone else is ignorant of your own meta.
ninja'd

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 57, James3 wrote:And that Grey is unvoting me now that he realized it'll be hard to lynch me, only further shows that the push was opportunistic and therefore indicative of his being scum.
Looks like conf bias to me. Considering 6 players had posted so far, one was an ego poster not in the game yet, one was you, and 3 of the remaining 4 were voting you, I don't think you looked hard to lynch, so what makes you think the motivation behind Grey head's unvote was that you're hard to lynch?

pedit:well Grey's already explained the unvote I guess. Answer anyways if you could though, it'd be helpful

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #65 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Alisae head voted you iirc

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:45 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 69, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 65, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Alisae head voted you iirc
I voted him because I thought your CC was serious.

I unvoted him because yours wasn't and his was.

-G
Oh well that's my b
UNVOTE:
Time will tell on the cop claim I guess but regardless of it's validity James isn't a lynch priority today.

pedit: LUV I don't think it would be clear to everyone that my vote on James was a joke and not a real cc. Maybe some people would think it's a joke without past experience with me but even people I've played a couple times with I don't think would
know
immediately that my vote was a joke and not a real CC. You don't have to believe his claim but he's not getting lynched today (or tomorrow because timeshift mechanic,
which btw seems super dope thanks for hosting mod
).

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 16, 2017 8:00 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Woah I didn't even notice Comm since he was in and out so quickly, pretty sure I replied to him earlier too.
I can get down with that for now, better than not voting
VOTE: CommKnight

pagetop?
pedit:nah no pagetop - Also this is a 17player so it's 9 to lynch, that was definitely not an L-2 vote by Comm

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:03 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 117, D3f3nd3r wrote:
@Ssbm (78): The lynch mechanic works as normal, there's no delay between lynch and death. It only affects actions. Thanks though :)

@Land of Xanth (85) The game is not Bastard.
What I meant was we won't lynch him today or tomorrow because we need his result and he can't get that until D3

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:01 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

He was doctor in his only other game on site and he claimed he was either doctor or BP at the start of D2 (newbie game) and won

Zeke, I was joking because I thought he was joking, so I expected him to reveal he was joking by way of making a sarcastic comment of some kind but he turned out to be serious

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:52 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 163, Vifam wrote:How are you guys playing Yu gi oh when dueling network shutdown
This must be what it feels like when someone who doesn't know Michael Jackson died finds out Michael Jackson died

UNVOTE:

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #197 (isolation #12) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:44 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 187, CommKnight wrote:However Tywin, the problem that arises from his ability is that it's basically a Sheriff good/evil check of a single person. Unless it is unblockable/can't be messed with in any way, then I doubt that role. It would've made more sense to have me be limited shot and him be non-consecutive balance wise, but since that's not the case I doubt the claim in its' entirety. Because the role itself cannot be proven without his death and his target has 2 chances to die before we even know they're innocent! (3 if you count the lynch possibility).

That just doesn't add up in my head. It sounds too much like an easy scum claim and if anyone thinks logically I believe they can come to the same conclusion. It just DOESN'T MAKE SENSE. I mean I could just shoot in the dark and say Tywin is town. Whether or not that's true, you wouldn't know unless me or him died and even then one cleared townie over a majority chance of him being scum is just too damn high.

The mod also said it isn't a bastard set-up so why would he have a cop that cannot prove himself unless I check him and confirm his role or he or his investigated target dies.

The only argument I can think of is if he somehow manages to find scum with his one-shot then when he dies after he outed his result anyway then we get one confirmed scum. That's a low possibility.

Just... for 1-shot in a game this size, the only claim I could really believe is if it's immune to being messed with/blocked or if it was from a JOAT with multiple 1-shot abilities (which he did not claim).
Comm why are you rolefishing for a fuller claim from him if you have the ability to check his role yourself?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #245 (isolation #13) » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 206, Land of Xanth wrote:{Tywin Lannister, ssbm_Kyouko}
{James3, CommKnight}
{KainTepes, TheFuzzyLogic99, Skelda, SlySly, Gamma Emerald}
{LilUziVert, Zekromaster, PeregrineV}
{Vifam}
{Pepchoninga}

Not posted yet
:
Narna
Harp

-G
"-G"

That was close, my heart stopped when I thought Alisae was actually TRing me, he never TRs me
In post 199, CommKnight wrote:
In post 197, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Comm why are you rolefishing for a fuller claim from him if you have the ability to check his role yourself?
1.) That'd be a major waste of my role.
2.) He's already outed himself, if there's more to his role, then he should claim so when he's being called out.
3.) He's scum.
1.)Would you believe him if he made a new claim that he said was his full role? If not I don't see how it would be a waste of your role.
2.) Do you think that would be beneficial to town?
3.) What makes you so sure? You could prove he was fakeclaiming by checking his role, and if he doesn't give you a result that indicates he had a town-motivated reason to claim 1-shot cop you could lynch him then.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #281 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:38 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 276, Tywin Lannister wrote:In my experience, someone that gets booted by a mod and not mod killed end up flipping scum, since mod killing them D1 hurts game balance.
KAIN TEPES posted a cipher claim, ciphers are against the rules (encrypted text) so he was force replaced. Not getting modkilled is NAI

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #15) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Hmm that's a nice post Comm
VOTE: Skelda

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #350 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 307, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Hmm that's a nice post Comm
On second thought nah, I think he's big chillin for now
UNVOTE:
Gonna do some rereading
In post 17, James3 wrote:There's this thing called Random Town.
What did you mean by this?
In post 18, James3 wrote:Okay I need to figure out if you're stupid, ignorant, or scum. So tell me ssbm, what if anything so you know about my game history?
Why ask me if I know of your game history if you only have 1 game on site from before I even joined? It should be apparent that I don't know your game history without asking, so what was the purpose of this question?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 264, Skelda wrote:Meh, it could be SlySly. I mean, he hasn't done anything particularly redeeming.

Most scum that I've played with would withdraw in this situation rather than doubling down, so I'm not scumreading him super hard, but it seems possible-ish. I dunno. I can definitely conceive of Town thinking the way that SlySly is, it isn't this super outlandish thing like some of you guys are making it out to be.

I think Xanth is Town and I'm for sure not Townreading Tywin, I'm going to keep my vote on Uzi though.
His recent vote on Sly felt a little desperate and like he was just agreeing with what others had said to get off the hook.
There was only one other person voting Sly at the time Tywin voted and it was Xanth. Who are the "others" (
plural
) and what did they say that Tywin agreed with? Tywin gave his own reasoning for voting Sly. I didn't notice Tywin was on the hook for anything, what did you think he was on the hook for?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 64, James3 wrote:Also, here's another bit of flagrant dishonesty from Grey. He purportedly unvoted me because he realized that my cop claim was serious. But his original reason for voting me was that a had "responded with meta" to a CC. But if, as Grey claims to have thought, my claim were not serious, then I would not have actually been responding to a CC. So Grey has admitted that he was either being dishonest in his original reason for voting me, dishonest in his reason for unvoting, or both.
In post 351, Land of Xanth wrote:Kyuoko why did you unvote Skelda again?

Also SlySly me and Grey are fully aware that he's 1-shot.
-Ali
I read Comm's post again when I got home and thought a bit more about it instead of just reading and swallowing it like I did this morning (was rushed, getting off the bus to go to work). I had second thoughts. Rereading now though it looks like my third thoughts will be of scum!Skelda. We'll see. Quite a few slots have yet to post at all, one slot only ego'd.

So far thinking SlySly, James, Tywin, Xanth, Comm, and LUV are all town. Need more from the prods, pep, zekro, harp, ramcius. Don't know what to make of Vifam or fuzzy yet. Vifam I'm
feeling
town but I don't know them or how they play and whether the things I think they may be town for are AI for them or not. Scumreads are PeregrineV and Skelda atm.

Don't like the way Peregrine criticizes both Comm and James here:
In post 257, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 152, James3 wrote:
In post 151, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 148, James3 wrote:I always claim day one. It provides ample information for me to read people off of.
What do you claim if you are scum?
I fakeclaim as scum obviously.
So, given the disadvantage of claiming cop right away, and the fact you could be fakeclaiming as scum, you understand if we ignore the bit of self-meta that you always claim day1, and any reasons you gave for it. Right?
In post 258, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 169, CommKnight wrote:
In post 167, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 165, James3 wrote:Okay, so Comm is confirmed scum.

UNVOTE: Xanth
VOTE: Comm

If he really were cop he would've immediately CCed.
Do you seriously think for half a second that there isn't a second investigative role if you're a 1-shot cop?

This shit is redonkulous. No investigative claims are getting lynched on day fucking one.

-G
You know, I actually really want to check the hyrdra's role. Just because of how defensive they've been of a 1-shot cop. I've already claimed the pointlessness of a 1-shot and now I've even CC'd.

Now, I can believe there's other investigatives out there, but a cop? Maybe, maybe not. A 1-shot cop at that? Hell no. I'm sticking to my guns with this one. I can believe a Tracker, a Watcher or some other claim. But 1-shot. Nope, he receives the bullet train to the noose today.
You are claiming a role that is much more beneficial for scum to have than town, so I don't buy any arguments that your role and a cop role (even X-shot), can't exist at the same time.
I feel like he should be leaning towards believing at least one of them since scum aren't likely to be CCing each other, but it looks more like he's sat in the middle.
In post 261, PeregrineV wrote:
@Tywin
- Except that your vote and rationale boils down to a OMGUS vote. Would rather see attempted discussion by you of either Xanth or SlySly early reads list.
This is a simplification and discredit of Tywin's vote and I think Tywin's town. He's also trying to direct Tywin to talk about what he wants Tywin to talk about, rather than talking about the reads lists himself. If PerV is scum I could see myself being wrong on SlySly.

Going to get back to rereading

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (isolation #19) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:35 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

What's a NOC setup? what's NOC mean, more specifically?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:17 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

That makes no sense

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (isolation #21) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:30 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 412, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 398, Narna wrote:Hi game. I've been busy, catching up now.

VOTE: Vifam
Awkward vote.
With love, Ali
That's just a response to vifam voting narna in RVS. Skelda doesn't seem worth voting right now so I'll come back to that.

VOTE: PeregrineV

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #22) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:20 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Narna hasn't read the game yet, it's just reacting to what they've seen so far. And peregrine is my second choice but and Skelda I don't think is going to react to pressure

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:23 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 357, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Don't like the way Peregrine criticizes both Comm and James here:
In post 257, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 152, James3 wrote:
In post 151, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 148, James3 wrote:I always claim day one. It provides ample information for me to read people off of.
What do you claim if you are scum?
I fakeclaim as scum obviously.
So, given the disadvantage of claiming cop right away, and the fact you could be fakeclaiming as scum, you understand if we ignore the bit of self-meta that you always claim day1, and any reasons you gave for it. Right?
In post 258, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 169, CommKnight wrote:
In post 167, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 165, James3 wrote:Okay, so Comm is confirmed scum.

UNVOTE: Xanth
VOTE: Comm

If he really were cop he would've immediately CCed.
Do you seriously think for half a second that there isn't a second investigative role if you're a 1-shot cop?

This shit is redonkulous. No investigative claims are getting lynched on day fucking one.

-G
You know, I actually really want to check the hyrdra's role. Just because of how defensive they've been of a 1-shot cop. I've already claimed the pointlessness of a 1-shot and now I've even CC'd.

Now, I can believe there's other investigatives out there, but a cop? Maybe, maybe not. A 1-shot cop at that? Hell no. I'm sticking to my guns with this one. I can believe a Tracker, a Watcher or some other claim. But 1-shot. Nope, he receives the bullet train to the noose today.
You are claiming a role that is much more beneficial for scum to have than town, so I don't buy any arguments that your role and a cop role (even X-shot), can't exist at the same time.
I feel like he should be leaning towards believing at least one of them since scum aren't likely to be CCing each other, but it looks more like he's sat in the middle.
In post 261, PeregrineV wrote:
@Tywin
- Except that your vote and rationale boils down to a OMGUS vote. Would rather see attempted discussion by you of either Xanth or SlySly early reads list.
This is a simplification and discredit of Tywin's vote and I think Tywin's town. He's also trying to direct Tywin to talk about what he wants Tywin to talk about, rather than talking about the reads lists himself. If PerV is scum I could see myself being wrong on SlySly.

Going to get back to rereading
Peregrine suspicions^

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:24 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 431, Land of Xanth wrote:I ask for a reason on PV. I don't get it.
Nice!
-Ali
It was already posted like 3 pages ago

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (isolation #25) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:34 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 529, Vifam wrote:I just meant in general like whats been going on in the last five pages
I was just rereading and catching up to give my answer to TTTT and I just realized how fillery a lot of the last few pages felt. Pep/Ramcius is too genuine to be theatre I feel, I finally absorbed PerV's , which I think is a good catch but at the same time Harp appears painfully new. Join date indicates newbie or possibly an alt, but harp having no avatar points towards new. That said, Harp was using that acronym "NOC" setup so they're probably not new to mafia, just new to this site.

@Harp, what's your experience with mafia?

@TTTT, gamestate fmpov is that scum are on the outskirts right now. Mostly the same as in my 357, only with more null slots sorted. Haven't flipped any of those reads yet
In post 357, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: So far thinking SlySly, James, Tywin, Xanth, Comm, and LUV are all town. Need more from the prods, pep, zekro, harp, ramcius. Don't know what to make of Vifam or fuzzy yet. Vifam I'm
feeling
town but I don't know them or how they play and whether the things I think they may be town for are AI for them or not. Scumreads are PeregrineV and Skelda atm.
TRs on the first 6 remain unshaken. Pep and ramcius are also town I think. Fuzzy is in the lynchpool for me now with how little they're willing to post, and Vifam I still don't know what to make of. Harp is a scumlean for me now upon taking in PerV's 451. Narna my gut is telling me is town. I'd lynch within [TTTT, PerV, Skelda, Harp, Vifam, Fuzzy, Zekromaster] right now but a lot of those slots are low content and could be cut out of my lynchpool pretty easily.

I'd actually feel best about a Harp lynch after posts like these:
In post 355, Harp wrote:Alright just got caught up, can we not lynch someone for suggesting claims?

Also can we not claim in general because that's dumb af in this form of setup. If anything claims shouldn't be done till cycle 2 at the earliest since that's when results start coming in. Right now it seems like a ton of speculation and "scumslips" that could be associated as nothing but idk.
Is there any reason to vote for anyone yet
With this post there's already the analysis PerV presented, but I feel like asking the bolded alone indicates Harp isn't comfortable making his own decision about who to vote. That points to scum for me.
In post 358, Harp wrote:
In post 356, Land of Xanth wrote:@Harp
In post 317, Land of Xanth wrote:Hi Harp.
Talk to me about the videa game.

-Ali
-Ali
What do you want from my exactly? It's really hard for me to try and gain some sort of meaningful interaction despite there being 15 pages due to how its a NOC setup and the only way to get something going is a really obvious scumslip or a CC neither of which really happened I believe? If it did, mind directing me to said post(S)? Ty
This post is kinda scummy too, specifically where he asks Ali what Ali wants from him, and the excuses for not scumhunting. He again repeats himself asking for a reason to vote someone which I went over in the previous post's analysis.
In post 366, Harp wrote:
In post 359, Land of Xanth wrote:Well a good place to start would be your reads.
Tho you're concerning me that you're waiting for a scumslip for some reason...Why are you waiting for that?
Also look at
-Ali
See I find both people in said post dumb af.

There is no reason to claim cop day 1 period. There is no tangible benefit except to supposedly avoid a lynch but even then a desperation cop claim is stupid, the second thing is someone CC'd that claim. If anything. it's better to just take the 50-50 since one of them are bound to be scum.

If you're town then you're bad for painting a target on yourself for claiming cop and getting mafia to kill you.
If you're mafia then you're still bad for being the #1 target for inspects and being easily exposed.

Lose lose either way.

The CC honestly just forces a 50-50 as for who,
I don't know really so have fun there.
I think there's really poor reasoning in this post that leads Harp to a poor conclusion. This isn't scummy, but what I find wrong with this post is the very end of it where he just posits that one or the other is scum but "I don't know which, so good luck finding which one! I'll just be over here not scumhunting!" Like, it looks like a good thought process but he just trips over himself at the end, like he was trying to appear towny but his genuine scumhunting lead him to a conclusion that didn't line up with what was in line with his agenda so he forced it a bit at the end there.

VOTE: Harp

pedit: Alisae may have a hard-on for pep because of a newbie game the four of Alisae, Pep, Ramcius and I played in. They were all town and I was scum and Pep voted the Tracker in LyLo that I'd just CCed and scum won. Gamma was the tracker but he's been replaced in this game now. Should be Newbie 1764: Wind iirc

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (isolation #26) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:29 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

He was talking about my 1-shot cop claim which was a joke in the first place and says me saying it was a joke is scum backtracking. Wrong about me but not misrepping anything there. Also don't see how it's scum-indicative to say someone
can
be scum, that's towny wording, indicating he doesn't know James' alignment. Of course that's easy enough to fake so it's no reason to say he'd definitely town I just think that SR is shallow

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #27) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:46 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Oh yeah meant to reply to that too (the question about why I voted before waiting for the answer) but I didn't like your SR worse than I didn't like that comment. That's just what I do. When I think someone's scum I vote first and ask questions later sometimes, especially when the player is nowhere near being lynched. I also wrote most of that post before rereading the recent part of the thread. I wrote this much:
In post 532, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 529, Vifam wrote:I just meant in general like whats been going on in the last five pages
I was just rereading and catching up to give my answer to TTTT and I just realized how fillery a lot of the last few pages felt. Pep/Ramcius is too genuine to be theatre I feel, I finally absorbed PerV's , which I think is a good catch but at the same time Harp appears painfully new. Join date indicates newbie or possibly an alt, but harp having no avatar points towards new.

@Harp, what's your experience with mafia?

Then went and reread to address TTTT's question. That's when I saw PerV's post about Harp that piqued my interest and then I ISOed Harp and noticed about half of their posts pinged me and then wrote my case and tacked on the "That said..." part of my post to the top half because when I read the ISO I remembered Harp was using "NOC Setup" colloquially which indicates to me he has enough experience with Mafia to make his behavior so far inexcusable by his experience alone. I still want to know his experience though, and I'll explain why after he answers, but not before because I don't want my explanation of my question to affect his answer.

As for me walking back my claim: There's the argument that Comm brought up. A 1-shot cop in a 17 player large theme is pretty weak. If there were multiple 1-shot cops it may make more sense to some from a setup spec perspective. SlySly actually cites that as part of the reason he believed the claims. I think your reading is too focused on individual posts and not taking in the whole game here. I'm all ears for a more developed SlySly case I'm just not going to sheep something that shallow anytime soon

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (isolation #28) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:47 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Like I see your reasoning and it makes sense I just think it doesn't make as much sense if you "zoom out" a bit

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #566 (isolation #29) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:17 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 563, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Just ISO'd Harp, he's null for me. Why are a few of you scum reading him?
PerV has a few reasons spread across his posts if you ISO him, my case is in my vote post as usual, TTTT is sheeping me
(or is he sheeping a scumbuddy PerV and hiding behind my majestic beard? Only time will tell.)

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #569 (isolation #30) » Sat Jan 21, 2017 6:34 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Spoiler: Joke
knock knock
-who's there?
9/11
-9/11 who?
I thought you said you'd never forget

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #582 (isolation #31) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 9:19 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 580, Vifam wrote:I keep thinking ssbm and kyouko are different people it's very confusing
when I read
In post 581, Vifam wrote:
Whats the case on Harp
In post 563, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Just ISO'd Harp, he's null for me.
Why are a few of you scum reading him?
In post 566, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 563, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Just ISO'd Harp, he's null for me. Why are a few of you scum reading him?
PerV has a few reasons spread across his posts if you ISO him, my case is in my vote post as usual, TTTT is sheeping me
(or is he sheeping a scumbuddy PerV and hiding behind my majestic beard? Only time will tell.)
So are you reading or not? :P

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #591 (isolation #32) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:30 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

yeah wth nobody's claiming at L-6 lol

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #33) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:34 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Hmm, if no wagons grow, I think it indicates town is either horribly wrong about the wagons that are going (TvT), or scum don't want to bus a partner. Either way, scum are lurking outside of the current wagons. We should run some up if they don't step up imo, decent chance lurkers are scum in this gamestate

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #34) » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:35 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

EBWOP: run some
lurkers
up*

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:13 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 623, TTTT wrote:@ssbm
find me some more townies so we can town-bloc
I agree with Zekro town after 616 actually, I didn't really like the slot before that.

For the record, in response to 616 (that's you Zekro) I think that if James has a reason beyond meta to be claiming D1 then it would be anti-town to discuss it and I discourage James from responding to that question.

Turns out he already answered, oh well. It was meta all along.

650 was Grey

[Narna, Vifam, Skelda, PerV, Harp] right now.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:15 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

oh forgot fuzzy too so
[Narna, Vifam, Skelda, PerV, Harp, Fuzzy]

Need to read Ramcius closer

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:17 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Hf have you read any before replacing in? If so, impressions?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:33 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 658, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 653, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:[Narna, Vifam, Skelda, PerV, Harp, Fuzzy]
Shit townblock considering PV is voting for Harp Slot along with you.
What's your read on us and why?
lmao "townblock," are you even reading me? It's my lynch pool.

I'd put you at least at townlean right now, probably at town. Early posting around RVS and James/Comm claims looked town-motivated, I've yet to be pinged by any of your posts as far as I can remember. Tone feels right too, and you're interacting with a lot of players without tunneling too hard on Sly. scum!Grey tunnels in my experience but this admittedly could be Alisae head making it harder to see. I don't think that's the case though.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I forgot about them actually. Still lynchable, but I'd rather go elsewhere I think. I'll read them closer.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #667 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:12 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 665, Ramcius wrote:
In post 659, CommKnight wrote:
In post 658, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 653, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:[Narna, Vifam, Skelda, PerV, Harp, Fuzzy]
Shit townblock considering PV is voting for Harp Slot along with you.
What's your read on us and why?
It's called his scum-block ya goon.

Also Ramcius is definitely more scummy than not. Something tells me he's a scum-PR with how busy with scum hunting he's trying to LOOK.

But his cop logic is flawed tremendously and I'd trust Hillary Clinton before I trusted any of his reads right about now.
Sooo, you telling i'm faking scumhunting, when i could lurk like half people in here without getting attention? And how my logic flawed? Rolecop easily can be scum role, and you not conf rolecop, it's only early claim, so i have no reason to TR you, you a non lynchable null

Btw, is it your scumhunting? Or i hit one of your buddies and you remembered me again and woke up from your slumber?
How is CommKnight a null to you? He may be non-lynchable right now for his claim, but null? Just because we probably won't lynch him today doesn't mean you don't have to sort him

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 231, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 228, Land of Xanth wrote:Also when it comes to Pep, the reason why Me and Grey are SRing him is mostly because we don't like how he's poking at James but he doesn't want to lynch James today.
-Ali
Im Poking him, while still applying pressure. He seems to be very sure in what he does. Tho for now it is not resonable to lynch him, considering we might be wrong.

Tho Comn's role makes a bit more sense with this game in particular. I do doubth there are 2 cop roles tho. A watcher or any other investigative role possible, but not another cop.

I kinda doubth that both of those roles are town.
I don't like that Pep is considering that precisely 1 of the 2 roleclaims we have are scum. This is also part of the reason I'm SRing Harp but I didn't realize Pep was doing it too before rereading this ISO. He's also misunderstanding that a Rolecop does not funtion at all similarly to a Cop.
Spoiler: Mechanics explanation for Pep
A cop investigation reveals a player's alignment: Town, Mafia, or 3rd party (sometimes cops receive results as Town/Not Town, and Not Town doesn't distinguish between Mafia and 3rd party). A Rolecop investigation reveals what role a player has, but not their alignment.

A Rolecop who targets a 1-shot Cop would receive a result something like "Once at night, you may target a player to investigate their alignment. You will receive a Town/Not Town result."
Sometimes Cops are not town because they are intended to find the identity of the Mafia Traitor (A Traitor is a member of the Mafia who knows the identities of the rest of the Mafia, but the rest of the Mafia do not know who the Traitor is. A Mafia Cop that received a "Not Town" result on a player would know that player was the traitor, and would avoid killing them by accident. This is an example of such a setup:

Mini 1620 — The Mod is Using Comic Sans
Moderator: Marquis
Current Update: Mafia Win

Players

Beck, Mafia Even-Night Cop, survived
Bookitty replaced LandoWise, Town Mason, died night 3
Egg replaced Clusk92, Mafia Encryptor, survived
Flubbernugget, Town Mason, died night 4
JohnnyFarrar replaced emogirl123, Town Vanilla, endgamed day 5
Josh_B, Town Doctor, lynched day 2
Lissa replaced Boonskiies, Town Vanilla, lynched day 5
LlamaFluff, Mafia Traitor Neighbor, survived
Luca Blight, Town Vanilla, endgamed day 5
massive, Town Backup Neighbor, died night 1
Phijkchu_Magikarp, Town Vanilla, lynched day 1
TheDudeAbides, Serial Killer One-Shot Bulletproof Neighbor, lynched day 3
Thesp, Town Vanilla, endgamed day 5

In post 464, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 346, SlySly wrote:
In post 342, Tywin Lannister wrote: Again, his post was deleted. You're arguing semantics. You know exactly what I meant. Why play coy?
Click Timeshift Mafia III. Go to page 1. Scroll to Post 8. Who posted it? That's a post that's not deleted. Hmmm, that contradicts what you said. Hate me for dealing in facts.
In post 342, Tywin Lannister wrote: Also, yes, I believe you're scum and the only reason you'd TR a slot that doesn't make any sense to have any read on (other than null) is due to that. I also want to know why you'd be playing the way you are as scum. You're practically admitting it, and I can't figure out why. Is that direct enough for you, or do you want to continue talking about how I should word things differently, even though you fully understand everything I say to you?

Here, let me be even more direct and down to the point for you:

Are you scum?

What's your angle?

Who are your scum buddies?
I'm not scum. My angle is a town win. I don't have any scum buddies.
I dislike the questions but I dislike the answers even more. Twyin is definitely a strong TR for now.
I really disagree with how Pep came to his Tywin TR and this reads to me like Pep is setting themselves up to vote SlySly if the wagon gains more traction, because he knows Tywin/Sly are TvT. Also, if the basis for this "Strong TR" on Tywin is the questions Pep likes, then I feel that Pep should have a more intensely strong SR on SlySly that would elicit a vote from Pep. Yet, there is no vote. This seems awkward to me, and I think LoX is dead on about Pep being cautious scum here.
In post 473, Pepchoninga wrote:
In post 379, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 363, Ramcius wrote:Pep (no hard feelings from large, just he plays so god awful)
Ongoing games don't exist.
With that said, why do you not like Pep.
We don't like Pep cuz he picked at the claim but doesn't want to lynch James so that just seems wierd to me
-Ali
He's just butthurt.

Anyways, claim doesn't seem right to me. It's early to speculate who from the 2 is scum and there is a chance that James is town that fakes his role. All in all, I belive thst just because he might not be the lynch today it doesn't mean we shouldn't poke at his claim.
In post 642, Pepchoninga wrote:James stop role fishing please. If you want the claim, help people get on the Sly wagon.
And this post asking James to push the Sly wagon. Pretty sure a scum!Pep flip clears James and Sly, also I feel like instead of asking someone else to push Sly (who Pep very probably should be strong scumreading based on ), Pep should have just voted SlySly by now.

VOTE: Pepchoninga

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #672 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:28 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

@Mod
, I noticed in Timeshift Mafia II, InflatablePie was a 2-shot Roleblocker that was not Timeshift modified. He submitted his block on Night 2 (meaning it would resolve on Night 3) and was lynched Day 3, but his roleblock still resolved despite the fact he was dead.

I assume this was not an error? If a player submits an action N1 and that player gets lynched D2, assuming their action was not timeshifted, will their action still succeed N2 (barring interference from other roles) even though the player is now lynched?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #714 (isolation #43) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:23 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 686, Zekromaster wrote:Very fast post to say something I noticed while thinking about this game instead of studying this morning at school. KainTepes sent a coded message, that's why he was force replaced, right?

So, the only post from KainTepes is something that while being totally useless as town (as you don't have any chance to organize with someone to make them understand the code unless you've got some private chat with them) is "great" (well, if you don't count the risk of being forcibly replaced revealing to everyone yours was a secret code and thus showing your alignment) if you're Mafia.

So, Ramcius/KainTepes is a pretty scum slot. The single post from KainTepes looks like it's nothing (It's entire content was deleted, after all) but the sole fact that the post EXISTS makes the slot scum.

Tell me if there are flaws in my reasoning, or if someone already said that, as this is literally something that randomly came to my mind while I should've been studying hyperbolas.
No, KAIN TEPES posted a cipher as his crumb. Town or scum could do this if it was a real crumb, but it was probably just a bunch of random letters/numbers. Encrypted text is not allowed though so he was force replaced

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (isolation #44) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:24 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I also want to hear about the TR on Vifam someone just outed

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (isolation #45) » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:39 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 27, D3f3nd3r wrote:
In post 8, KainTepes wrote:THIS IS KAINTEPES CRUMB:::::
<snip>
In post 1, D3f3nd3r wrote:
Rules: Adapted from Chesskid3.

Other Information

22. There is to be no communication using encryption or hard-to-see text. Do not edit or attempt to edit your posts; instead create a second post.
KainTepes is being forcibly replaced.
He was force replaced for encryption. I'm of the opinion that he spammed some random letters as a joke b/c of James asking everyone to claim and because KAIN TEPES

And yes, it looks that way, at least, there are more people saying they're interested in lynching pep than there are people on any current wagon

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #811 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:23 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 808, Land of Xanth wrote:
In post 799, Ramcius wrote:
In post 798, havingfitz wrote:VOTE: Pepchoinga
why vote him? He's V/LA pretty much till deadline, your voting pattern is weird, first empty slot, now person that just announced V/LA
You're not scum hunting.

You're looking for superficial reasons to justify a vote.
Is this directed ata havingfitz or ramcius? seems ramcius for who's quoted but I could see it being hf too :/

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #814 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:38 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

oh, sounded more like you were implying Ramcius wanted to hear reasons he could take for himself to vote pep

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #815 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:39 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

^@LoX

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #819 (isolation #49) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:08 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Reason to stay on Pep wagon: Pep leaving for V/LA doesn't change what he did before he left for V/LA.
Why he's my top SR:
Why I want him dead so much: He's my top SR

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #820 (isolation #50) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 12:09 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Why are you defending Pep so hard?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #851 (isolation #51) » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:53 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 850, Ramcius wrote:we most likely lose someone tonight,
IGMEOU

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:35 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

He played on ToS Forums, username James2. Very weird looking site, probably not worth looking into imo. I checked it out to verify that he usually/always claims D1 and that checks out

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #890 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:52 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 889, SlySly wrote:Does anyone ever really double check?
I checked because I was so affronted by his strategy but usually I just ignore secondhand meta and go with what I've seen myself.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #917 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:03 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 915, Ramcius wrote:
In post 219, SlySly wrote:
In post 218, Land of Xanth wrote: VOTE: SlySly
-G
Bring forth the votes! My lynch will give you something to analyze much more than that 1-shot cop claim.
this, if it's not strong PR, is it scumclaim?
Explain how that post is a PR soft and how it is a scumclaim

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #55) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:15 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 919, Ramcius wrote:
In post 917, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
-G
Bring forth the votes! My lynch will give you something to analyze much more than that 1-shot cop claim.
Explain how that post is a PR soft and how it is a scumclaim
Cause he told his flip will have impact on discussion, anyway, why you coasting so hard? You don't push Pep, your top SR, you didn't cared that i derailed that wagon, now you came in to ask something not really important, while you should ask why i want LoX head? We closing to deadline and Sly isn't my SR, so you don't have defend him
There's nothing new to push on Pep, and as far as I can tell the wagon with the most votes in the game is Pep so I don't see how it's been derailed.
That post wasn't meant to defend sly, I wanted to know how you could have thought that post was a PR slip/scumclaim because I don't agree and the way you went about saying it was very rolefishy because you said that the post is either a PR soft or a scumclaim. I asked you how it was either of those things and you haven't given a good explanation as to how it's a PR soft (it's not) or even touched on how it's a scumclaim (I don't think it is). Feels like you're probing for PRs to kill because you can't explain how it was a scumclaim.
I was going to wait for you to bring a case up against LoX but sure, I'll humor you. Why do you want them? Don't ignore why Sly's post was a scumclaim to answer this

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (isolation #56) » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:18 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

-G
If anything this is a scumclaim and I'd be happy to lynch this.

Reasoning implied in my previous post but I don't think ram really thinks sly scumclaimed and by pointing out this post I think he's trying to sort whether Sly is a PR to be killed tonight

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (isolation #57) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:13 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I think the Ram case is basically a few people jumping on my , and I feel like that wagon was a lot easier to get rolling than any of the others today. Might be scum scrambling to get the wagon off Pep tbh and I won't be moving off Pep today after seeing how quickly Ram gained traction. Depending on Pep flip I'll consider Ram again tomorrow but it doesn't feel right rn.

My Pep case is in

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #995 (isolation #58) » Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 982, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Not quite biting on a Pep lynch. I need to be convinced more for my vote to flip that way

Ssbm
why do you think a Pep town flip would clear Sly and the other player you mention in post 670
I don't, why do you think I think that?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1009 (isolation #59) » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:03 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 996, Ramcius wrote:nice try, but there no way i'm getting lynched, and how easily i got SR for sarcastic post (yes, Kyo, that was sarcasm, i admit, i didn't noticed sarcasm in Sly post and took it as softing PR, but i was catching up, what is your reason to change from TR to SR on me just for that sarcastic post?), and LoX going after me all game, you think i haven't noticed? It feels like your goal is to shot me down instead of scumhunting, still waiting your case on Pep, and it was like 5 days, since your post about we should decide for lynch, yet you haven't done any real effort, if you want Pep dead, give case, cause now that wagon is just bunch of sheeps and you one of them

Fuzzy, i told you first time - if i have choose between random lynch (cause i can't push my SRs it seems) i go for random VT claim

Same as before, if that flips red, Pep is going next, i don't buy that "Pep lynch is lame, so let's lynch Lil instead, cause i don't like couple of his posts", how that ever is going to be town? Guess i got wrong rolecard, town is minority here :D
I'm having a hard time believing you're really taking in what you're reading.

This is at least the second time you've asked me for a Pep case and last time I answered you immediately. Now you're asking the question again as though I never gave it to you, so for the third time I'll show my case: .

The reason I would lynch you is already posted in the post in which I said I'd be happy to lynch you. I explained why I saw your post as a scumclaim. Your post was definitely not sarcasm, and I won't be explained away by that excuse. You admit to not having noticed the sarcasm in Sly's post, which means your answer would have been serious, not sarcastic

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1242 (isolation #60) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

hey firebringer

bus RC for us would you?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #61) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:47 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Thought he was voting LoX

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (isolation #62) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:49 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Yeah he's definitely voting LoX.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (isolation #63) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:56 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

firebringer replaced into a scumslot and so did you. I'm assuming setup will be town/maf/SK same as the last 2 Timeshift Mafias, which makes you 2 partners unless one of you is SK

RC's OMGUS count: 2

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1249 (isolation #64) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:03 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I'd 1v1 scum any day

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1252 (isolation #65) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I think I don't know what posturing really means if you think me saying firebringer is scum and should lynch scum!RC is posturing. Pepchoninga was scummy before they siteflaked. My read on Pepchoninga has nothing to do with them having siteflaked. I don't care who you are, all I care about is that you replaced into a scumslot and you need lynched.

I don't think anyone has chosen to vote Pep because he's siteflaked, and maybe if you spent more time reading the thread you'd realize that. The only moron here is you if you think appealing to your meta will have any affect whatsoever on my read on your slot

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (isolation #66) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Isn't posturing like, saying one thing but doing another?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (isolation #67) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

You must have a pretty inflated ego if you think scum would push you to "get away with lynching RC"

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1257 (isolation #68) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Your entire focus since replacing in has been SRing the players that push you. I doubt you've even caught up

pedit: There's a reason, yeah. If you'd get caught up you'd see

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (isolation #69) » Tue Jan 31, 2017 10:49 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

And no I don't expect you to explain Pep's behavior but if you want anyone to stop voting you you'll have to do some real scumhunting instead of appealing to meta and OMGUSing

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1483 (isolation #70) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:43 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1324, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1131, Land of Xanth wrote:We return Town results to all investigative roles.
Me too!!
:D I get it, 3 can play at that game
In post 1360, Land of Xanth wrote:Not voting RC, idc if it goes to NL.

He could have easily fueled our wagon if he was scum instead of try to sidetrack town away from us with TWO OTHER wagons including his own.

He'll flip VT.
Okay this is actually a great point
In post 1364, Tywin Lannister wrote:Legitimately, the ONLY reasons hydra would stop putting their names after each post is to confuse the town players who know their scum meta. That's the only reason to have stopped whatsoever. They knew that some players know how they have/will play as scum, and so they tried to make it harder to detect.
This also makes a lot of sense to me daddy
In post 1369, Tywin Lannister wrote:We have 2 days to find a lynch. NL's on D1 are bad. Free scum NK and it restarts back to D1 with no information. Personally, I'd go for any of the sheep players on RC who haven't ever given reasons to SR the slot. Vifam would be my top pick before absolutely anyone, but there's no point if nobody else gives a shit this game. Too many lurkers, useless players, replacements, etc. I'd go for one of them over a NL.

@Ram/Comm/Kyouko: talk to me. You're all my top TRs, so I'd rather town bloc a wagon than allow a NL. NL's on D1 are bad. If I have to hop on the RC wagon, I will, but I'd rather lynch the sheep than a bad wagon. Kyouko, do you SR anyone else that hasn't claimed? Ram: what's your case on fuzzy? I'd join that over an NL too. Comm: any other SRs aside from James/LoX? I don't think we can lynch either on D1 with their claims, although LoX's looks like something Ali would make up as scum, especially being so generic. There's no reason to claim 'investigative role' without saying what that is, since scum would know regardless that they're a PR. They can't be cops, so unless it's a tracker/watcher, I think it's fake. Even so, not claiming tracker/watcher specifically is a scum tactic, since a CC makes them an auto-lynch, and claiming at all as town also makes no sense. It only works/makes sense if they're scum.
I agree with Vifam and kinda LoX maybe actyually
In post 1371, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1368, Nero Cain wrote:supposedly Ali (and I guess Grey too) always plays to the same meta so Ali always seems fluffy and scummy to me. I know she was hinting at something but I didn't know it was an investigationg role and I dunno why she'd do that with like 2 votes.

Exactly. It makes no sense to claim there, and they didn't 'really' claim. They said they are a PR that's investigative, but that's an easy way for scum to fake claim without a CC. It's also pointless for town to have claimed there, but scum could get away with it if they thought they were going to be lynched. Not actually claiming what role leads me to believing it's fake, and since it doesn't make any sense to claim that as town (scum would know they're a PR so it just puts a target on their back), I think it's fake. Combine that with what I know of their meta, their lack of suspicion on the two cop claims, and soft claiming without reason, and I think it's pretty damn suspicious.

Still, Idk if they're a good lynch today for the same reason James or Comm aren't.

What I also find interesting is that their one and only SR defends them and all of a sudden that player is super town vanilla flavored. Only scum looking for friends would switch that fast, unless they admit to never actually SRing pep in the first place. In that case, they were trying to lynch someone they didn't think was scum. Now that Ram called them out, they've tried pushing him. That's a hell of a lot of inconsistencies in my opinion.
Actually this makes a decent amount of sense too *scratches head*
In post 1374, RadiantCowbells wrote:VOTE: Vifam

Someone said they liked this vote. let's do it.
Why Vifam, for you?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1484 (isolation #71) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:45 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1398, Firebringer wrote:I am informed townie there are no vts.
:o

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1485 (isolation #72) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:47 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

okay page 57 I ship it
UNVOTE:

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1486 (isolation #73) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1438, RadiantCowbells wrote:Vote the glorious Vifam wagon.
In post 1445, Nero Cain wrote:
/purge the last 4 or 5 pages
In post 1449, Tywin Lannister wrote:VOTE: Vifam

Making a new post since nobody will read my wall. But I'm good with Vifam, fuzzy, or LoX at this point.

And RC/forestarter, get a room and start PMing your circle jerk. Stop doing it in this thread already.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1487 (isolation #74) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:52 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1449, Tywin Lannister wrote:VOTE: Vifam

Making a new post since nobody will read my wall. But I'm good with Vifam, fuzzy, or LoX at this point.

And RC/forestarter, get a room and start PMing your circle jerk. Stop doing it in this thread already.
I admittedly glazed over your wall and then read 1449 and then read most, but certainly not all, of 1448. I will try to remember to read it again when I'm not high

pedit: oh shit i lost my Q+s....

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1488 (isolation #75) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:54 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1438, RadiantCowbells wrote:Vote the glorious Vifam wagon.
yes this VOTE: Vifam
In post 1445, Nero Cain wrote:
/purge the last 4 or 5 pages
BOO

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1489 (isolation #76) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:57 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1460, Tywin Lannister wrote:and also a bit worried that
AI has advanced far enough to circle jerk and shit post.
this is the future of my wildest dreams

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1490 (isolation #77) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:58 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1473, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1466, Tywin Lannister wrote:
In post 1465, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1463, Tywin Lannister wrote:Scum sure won't join wagons on their buddies D1.
??????
what makes you say this?
Cuz it's D1? Who busses on D1? Okay, maybe I should say 'scum won't lynch their buddies on D1.' I'm sure somebody has, but idk why scum would ever do that. Scum bussing on D1 seems like a really bad decision in almost every situation. There's not much TCred to be gained on a D1 rando wagon.
Yeah definitely I would never do this.
In post 1474, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1473, RadiantCowbells wrote:Yeah definitely I would never do this.
i do this on occasion.
I'd probably do this for shits and giggles on occasion

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1491 (isolation #78) » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:59 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1476, Land of Xanth wrote:And his hop on Vifam was shady as fuck.
Let's
Fucking
Go
VOTE: Tywin Lannister
Look:

the bar
u

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1493 (isolation #79) » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:05 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

TTTT you must join us in lynching the Vifam

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1957 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:26 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1912, Firebringer wrote:does anyone have any results from the previous night that is useful for discussion before we make day 2 a shit storm?
We're probably dealing with a (perhaps X-shot) timeshifted (actions take place the same night they are submitted) Serial Killer and they almost certainly performed last night's kill, if this game follows the pattern of the first 2 Timeshift Mafia games.
In post 1926, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1924, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1920, Firebringer wrote:did pere visit me?
No, not yet.

You'll know it when I do.
sound so ominous and threatening, i love it.
Sounds like a friendly neighbor soft tbh

Also VOTE: Vifam I see no reason a deadline lynch on a claimed VT doesn't go through unless scum don't want it to happen

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1960 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:32 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Considering that kill was probably an SK kill I think it's likely the SK was suspected by LoX, unless did anyone notice him soft PR? Also suspicious that they didn't kill James, since comm, as a rolecop, would not see anything that indicated his target was an SK. That's how rolecops interact with serial killers right, they would only see something like a bulletproof, Timeshifted, or strongman modifier?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1976 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1962, RadiantCowbells wrote:Did anyone notice the person who hardclaimed investigative soft PR?
Oh yeah oops. So disregard the comment about SK being one of LoXs suspects. He was still killed by an SK though I'm pretty sure.
In post 1963, RadiantCowbells wrote:Nah it's not dumb.
Regardless of what your alignment is scum did not want your lynch to go through.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:50 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1978, RadiantCowbells wrote:I like to posture. It's effective. I have gamestate reasons to suspect that scum are pushing my wagon, all of the slots on my wagon have produced literally fuck all when it comes to content, their votes on my wagon were excruciatingly sticky, they were constantly called out for their lack of reasons and didn't provide anyway, and they have all been obnoxious fucks in general.
I gave reasons for voting your slot FTR, rest of that block was sheeping me except maybe pereV iirc

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1983 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:51 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Nero replaced Narna right?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2023 (isolation #85) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Seeing Vifam flip scum damns TTTT/Nero/ Havingfitz imo. Of the 5 players that were voting RC, PereV and I swapped. Most likely scum amongst those 3 in the case of a scum!Vifam flip are TTTT/havingfitz. Preflip it's still hard to say. PereV is townier than the others by merit of switching to vifam imo. there's a lot to be learned from why his lynch didn't go through. Will read these slots closer after work

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2063 (isolation #86) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:34 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1992, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1983, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Nero replaced Narna right?
I DID!

Why do you and James think there are third party in the game?
In post 2008, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Ssbm- why do you think that the kill was made by the SK..... Yes the nod might be into SK but that doesn't mean there is one ,,,,,,, second even if there is one what makes you think it was the sk that did it. I am trying to figure your you logic
Kinda seems like you are playing out guess the mod.

Vifam- why do you think Ssbm is town. what about their play that makes you come to that conclusion
Check Timeshift Mafia I and Timeshift Mafia II. They both have serial killers, both of which were able to kill the same night, instead of the next In TSM I, the SK was able to timeshift the entire night's actions, and in TSM II, the SK had a 1-shot timeshifted kill. It's logical to assume that a same night kill in this game is coming from an SK.

I'm surprised nobody else cares that a kill resolved this morning. It should not have happened until tomorrow morning if it was ordered last night, unless it is for some reason timeshifted.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2069 (isolation #87) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:19 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2062, Ramcius wrote:Kyo - dunno, reasonings against Pep was weak, i liked how called me omfg this is scum for silly answer to Sly, but then forgot it all
I haven't forgotten, like I said I was not a fan of how quickly other people took my post as a reason to jump onto your wagon

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2111 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:04 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2110, Vifam wrote:
In post 2051, James3 wrote:VOTE: SlySly

I'm surprised about LoX being town, in any case that flip doesn't change the fact that SlySly is claimed scum.

Not that I have any real doubts, but I checked Comm last night. I'll receive a result on him tomorrow.
Why is SlySly claimed scum
Same reason James was giving yesterday all day...

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:13 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2105, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2063, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
I DID!

In post 2008, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Ssbm- why do you think that the kill was made by the SK..... Yes the nod might be into SK but that doesn't mean there is one ,,,,,,, second even if there is one what makes you think it was the sk that did it. I am trying to figure your you logic

Vifam- why do you think Ssbm is town. what about their play that makes you come to that conclusion
Check Timeshift Mafia I and Timeshift Mafia II. They both have serial killers, both of which were able to kill the same night, instead of the next In TSM I, the SK was able to timeshift the entire night's actions, and in TSM II, the SK had a 1-shot timeshifted kill. It's logical to assume that a same night kill in this game is coming from an SK.

I'm surprised nobody else cares that a kill resolved this morning. It should not have happened until tomorrow morning if it was ordered last night, unless it is for some reason timeshifted.
Assuming a timeshifted kill tells us there probably is one, since Xanth died last night.

Not sure of the point of your last paragraph here.
My last paragraph is pointing out what should have been obvious about the NK, and remarking my surprise at how multiple people are questioning the assumption that there is an SK here.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2115 (isolation #90) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:42 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2114, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2113, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2105, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2063, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
I DID!

Assuming a timeshifted kill tells us there probably is one, since Xanth died last night.

Not sure of the point of your last paragraph here.
My last paragraph is pointing out what should have been obvious about the NK, and remarking my surprise at how multiple people are questioning the assumption that there is an SK here.
Who is questioning it?
And what does it mean if they are?
Nero and Fuzzy questioned it, I quoted them both in 2063, in this quote pyramid...

It means they are ignorant of the previous Timeshift Mafia games having a timeshifted SK, which is why I spelled it out for them.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In the past games the SK had a mechanic that allowed it to bypass the time delay which makes it seem likely that there is one imo.

I'm not motivated to iso analyze you TTTT. I think the fact the Vifam lynch didn't go through indicates scum didn't want him lynched for some reason, probably because Vifam is scum. I'm latching onto that like a pitbull and I'll let go when he goes limp and not a moment sooner. I seriously doubt you're getting lynched today and the fact that there is posturing to get you lynched means that if scum are driving your lynch, they didn't target you for last night's kill so you'll see D3 and I can evaluate you after Vifam's flip

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2152 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2141, TTTT wrote:
@ssbm

WHAT CAUSED YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT RADIANT COWBALLS :?: :?: :?: :?:
In post 2083, TTTT wrote:@ssbm
.???
In post 2040, TTTT wrote:
In post 1512, TTTT wrote:
In post 1493, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:TTTT you must join us in lynching the Vifam
only if you can explain why you changed your mind about lynching RC
when all he did was self-vote and play hang-man
@SSBM
Did you ever answer this?
if so please link me
It was a tone read from around the time RC was playing hangman with firebringer
In post 2142, TTTT wrote:
In post 2129, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I seriously doubt you're getting lynched today and the fact that there is posturing to get you lynched means that if scum are driving your lynch, they didn't target you for last night's kill so you'll see D3 and I can evaluate you after Vifam's flip
So it's posturing?
How do you know that?
You know I'm town don't you?
You're the one that said you see your lynch developing and asked me to iso your slot and take a stance on it. I know it's posturing because people are starting to voice suspicions on you without actually voting. If it's scum posturing to lynch you you'll survive to see tomorrow because the time mechanic. I'll figure you out after I have a flip since you decided to sheep me early on

Pedit: looks like there's a vote on you now but I wrote most of this post like 5-7 hrs ago and didn't post it since I was starting a movie and then played melee after

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2153 (isolation #93) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2141, TTTT wrote:
@ssbm

WHAT CAUSED YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT RADIANT COWBALLS :?: :?: :?: :?:
In post 2083, TTTT wrote:@ssbm
.???
In post 2040, TTTT wrote:
In post 1512, TTTT wrote:
In post 1493, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:TTTT you must join us in lynching the Vifam
only if you can explain why you changed your mind about lynching RC
when all he did was self-vote and play hang-man
@SSBM
Did you ever answer this?
if so please link me
It was a tone read from around the time RC was playing hangman with firebringer
In post 2142, TTTT wrote:
In post 2129, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I seriously doubt you're getting lynched today and the fact that there is posturing to get you lynched means that if scum are driving your lynch, they didn't target you for last night's kill so you'll see D3 and I can evaluate you after Vifam's flip
So it's posturing?
How do you know that?
You know I'm town don't you?
You're the one that said you see your lynch developing and asked me to iso your slot and take a stance on it. I know it's posturing because people are starting to voice suspicions on you without actually voting. If it's scum posturing to lynch you you'll survive to see tomorrow because the time mechanic. I'll figure you out after I have a flip since you decided to sheep me early on

Pedit: looks like there's a vote on you now but I wrote most of this post like 5-7 hrs ago and didn't post it since I was starting a movie and then played melee after

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2155 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:55 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2154, CommKnight wrote:
In post 2144, TTTT wrote:
In post 2093, TTTT wrote:
In post 2091, CommKnight wrote:You were eyeing the soft claim up and giving it more credit than Tywin or I were. To us it seemed nothing more than a player being cocky about their play. But to a scum, it would've been a true claim of a town PR and a scum would easily give it more credit than what it was worth at face value.
Why are you talking about the soft claim? I posted after LoX said this:
In post 1759, Land of Xanth wrote:Remember where we claimed investigative?

Here's another juicy tidbit: we're not timeshifted.

We'll be confirmed tomorrow. That's why I givez a DAMN about the scum jumping on superficial bullshit to mislynch us
@Comm
Did I miss your reply?
Honestly, that can be made up bullshit by town or scum. The ONLY people I think that would've taken him serious is scum who know the hydra wasn't on your team. Myself and others read it as annoyance at the wagon forming on them/fake claim to get the wagon off.

Honestly, with how big of a deal you're making of it, makes me wonder if you really were paying that much attention for PRs that perhaps you could off them. Got my eye on you for now, but there's enough other shit going on to leave my vote off... for now.

VOTE: James

Biggest waste of ability and I really don't like how next to zero people even talk about this fella or have even commented on his choice for his ability if he's serious. Heck, or even the demand he's made.
Comm is voting for the cop that claims to have targeted him last night. Town would know he would turn up innocent to a real cop and trade 1 for 1 with a fakeclaiming scum. I'll give you until your next post to unvote James and if you vote him again today I will park on you.

Know that your vote in 2154 guarantees that I will vote you before James if he claims a guilty on you tomorrow

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2156 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:57 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also comm isn't SK because SK would just kill James tonight instead of reacting to knowing he is being investigated tonight

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2209 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:23 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2178, CommKnight wrote:A cop checking another cop when the cop doing the checking is a 1-shot... That just irks me the wrong way. It smells fishy and even if he claims town, how do I know he's not just doing that to get off the hook? I mean it's 1-shot. I know I'm town so to me, it's a waste and calling it out that he checked me before he even gets a result??? There's no reason to do that as town. It paints a target on his head so the results don't come through and someone can raise doubt.

Anyway, I'm onto SSBM for now, James I think is 100% scum but no one gives a shit what I think.

Fastposted by Vifam.

Tywin is my biggest town read at the moment. It's best to get him working with us and off your wagon. We need a solid town-bloc to repel scum-blocs that drag town in with them.
Has it occured to you James might be lying about who he targeted now that he has knowledge that there are kill mechanics in this game that bypass the time delay?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2210 (isolation #97) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:25 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also PereV, the reads post in my ISO is probably close to current. I can update you after work tonight

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2212 (isolation #98) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:29 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Is there something specific Nero did that looks contradictory that is confusing you Fuzzy? What's confusing about his play?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2217 (isolation #99) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:26 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2167, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2129, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:In the past games the SK had a mechanic that allowed it to bypass the time delay which makes it seem likely that there is one imo.

I'm not motivated to iso analyze you TTTT. I think the fact the Vifam lynch didn't go through indicates scum didn't want him lynched for some reason, probably because Vifam is scum. I'm latching onto that like a pitbull and I'll let go when he goes limp and not a moment sooner. I seriously doubt you're getting lynched today and the fact that there is posturing to get you lynched means that if scum are driving your lynch, they didn't target you for last night's kill so you'll see D3 and I can evaluate you after Vifam's flip
Who are your scumreads and townreads?
Town:SlySly, Tywin, james3, xnadrojx
Townlean:RC, Ramcius
Nulltown: TTTT
Nullscum: PereV, havingfitz, Fuzzy, Nero Cain, Elena
Scumlean: zekromaster, Comm
Scum: Vifam

This is a rough list. Don't have as many TRs as I thought, but I think this Vifam flip is really important to figure out what actions mean. Feel like there's probably only about 2 scum in my nullscums and it would become clearer with Vifam's flip. It was actually really hard to take stances on a lot of the lean sections because I'm really focused on Vifam tbh. uggghhhhh I don't want Vifam to be town fuck, I know when I think that it's a bad sign. SlySly, Tywin, james, jordan (although less directed @ you jordan because you weren't there to experience the deadline, but answer if you feel you can give an informed answer) am I too focused on scum leaving Vifam alive because he's scum? Like is this a valid reason I'm second guessing myself here
In post 2170, PeregrineV wrote:Probably not going for a Vifam wagon today. He seems to be trying.

@SSBM
- Not really sure why you seem to be SK-hunting more specifically instead of scum overall. What's up with that?
I'm not SK-hunting, I want Vifam dead today on the basis that the groupscum left him alive at deadline because they didn't want him dead. I think he's groupscum. I think it probably seems like I'm SK hunting because I'm talking about the SK a lot but it would be more SK hunting if I was trying to figure out specifically who the SK is. Now that I think there's an SK whenever I'm schumhunting I'll be asking myself: Is this mafia or SK? If I see something that eliminates them from being one or the other I won't let go of that scumread until I think they can't be either

btw what do you mean Vifam is trying? Can you point me at what you're seeing that I'm not?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2219 (isolation #100) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:16 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

What do you want to talk about now though?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2267 (isolation #101) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:44 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2224, TTTT wrote:
In post 2219, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:What do you want to talk about now though?
Why are you town-reading james3 and xnadrojx?
Comm voted for james after james outed that he was going to have a cop result on comm tomorrow. This is very likely an interaction that comes from scum!Comm and town/SK!james. I don't have a particular scumread on james so that leaves town as his alignment.

nadroj is a slot thing, he replaced LUV and hasn't pinged me since. Although rereading LUV I'm not really getting the same feeling I did before, maybe I'm wrong on this one. Just tacked nadroj's iso on and noticed 2265 and I agree, but the reason I have nadroj down as a TR above is because I went back to my last reads post and adjusted from there. That's where LUV was in my .

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2268 (isolation #102) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:49 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2217, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:SlySly, Tywin, james, jordan (although less directed @ you jordan because you weren't there to experience the deadline, but answer if you feel you can give an informed answer) am I too focused on scum leaving Vifam alive because he's scum? Like is this a valid reason I'm second guessing myself here

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2272 (isolation #103) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

but what if town was lurking and scum was being uncooperative?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2276 (isolation #104) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2274, Vifam wrote:I was a last minute lynch in the first place, I wasn't even at L-3 until we were like less than an hour from the deadline. You can't seriously be pushing this
you went L-3 7 and a half hours before deadline though. Tywin came at deadline to lynch you, you said you'd hammer if you got to L-1, that measn we just needed 1 other player from Sly, fuzzy, zekro, havingfitz, nero, TTTT, James, Comm to vote you

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2277 (isolation #105) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

players that weren't voting Vifam that were
active
after Vifam hit L-3:
sly

fuzzy
zekro
havingfitz

nero
TTTT
james

comm

When reading for when exactly you went to L-3 Vifam, I saw an RC post about scum would be okay with a no lynch here if they didnt think your lynch would get them towncred. Not lynching a claimed VT is also good for scum if they think you really are VT.
Reading Fitz ISO I can see town motivation near deadline. and looks like something I'd post as town. Morning of day 2 looks consistent with D1 as well. I don't like how empty his TR of Vifam is, and if Vifam is scum so is he.
Sly I TR, james I TR. Fuzzy and Zekro were gone at deadline, but they've been gone a lot so it's unsurprising.
[Nero, TTTT, CommKnight, Havingfitz]
UNVOTE:

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2278 (isolation #106) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

active players in bold for reference, strikethroughs I TR, the rest I didn't mark up at all but they were not voting Vifam

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2279 (isolation #107) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2047, Nero Cain wrote:and I know I wasn't asked but PV is deff town here. I don't think I've ever played with the TTT head and its been ages since I've played with Fitz. I'll sit down at some point and read their games so for the sake of the argument I'll say they are possible scum but the whole thing just seems OMGUSy and stupid

What do you think of TTTT and Fitz?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2313 (isolation #108) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:42 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

That's a weird way to format your vote, why add the size code?

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2423 (isolation #109) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2362, TTTT wrote:@ssbm
I want more from you than that you re-read RC for "tonal reasons"
give me more
I'm hungry for your reads
That's about the extent of it on RC, seems like his focus on his own voters is NAI for him
In post 2378, Vifam wrote:There's no focus on your reads other than "He thinks im scum so he needs to die" I was at L-3 on D1 and even im not pushing that philosophy. This doesn't really feel like a town mindset, your reads lack a complete lack of depth and mostly center around you being town because everyone else should think you're town.
I think maybe I'm misunderstanding this because it seems normal to base your own reads around you being town, even when you're scum

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2433 (isolation #110) » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:28 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I know it's lame but I'd vote fuzzy just for increasing the size of his vote text, I think it looked forced and his explanation sounds like scum trying to coast as carefree town

VOTE: Fuzzy

I can also get with this wagon comp

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2690 (isolation #111) » Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:06 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Been binging civilization 5, it's been real bad for me these past few days. played 29 hours in 3 days :(
In post 2455, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:SSbm- I guess you missed the joke. The response was a jab at my name and my meta as I tend to make stupid mistakes or do pointless things for no reason, Still your reason to vote me is sorta weak. Also what town reads are you talking about??? I am confused, Please explain
Sly- Is still scum...... He keeps exposing his scum nature. His wagon is a scumhit INHO. Yes lets jump on the easy wagon like you done time before
RC- Stil feels like he is lynch Fishing
XnadrojX- feels like a player who give a care about the game. I don't know if this is him being a carefree towbie or a carefree scum
RC and SlySly are the TRs I'm talking about. Nadroj doesn't feel scummy either.
In post 2484, TTTT wrote:
In post 2468, Nero Cain wrote:Whats the SSBM case? Is it just her townreading RC and not liking anyone that scum reads him?
ssbm is too passive
I hate his progression from "RC is scum" to "TR'd for tone during hangman"
is shy interacting with me <-- looks bad given we have several recent games together and he knows my reads are above average
this vote looks really bad given this
I don't TR you this game. I'm not being shy with you, I'm being guarded. You came into the game actively looking to sheep my reads and that's not something that I liked so I've been careful of you because I think you were potentially trying to slip under my radar from the get-go. I know no such thing about your reads. I don't care if you hate my progression from SRing your mislynch to TRing it. Vifam wagon wasn't moving anywhere so I decided to go with another SR that might gain traction.
In post 2501, CommKnight wrote:
In post 2497, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2495, CommKnight wrote:@Anyone not voting SSBM. Why do you town-read him specifically? Do you not find it odd the votes have been avoiding them up to this point?

I'd be comfortable with an SSBM lynch.
I think SSBM is a counterwagon to my actual scum lynch on Fuzzy. I don't think the way that he reacted to the attempt to force a 1v1 between me and him yesterday was scummy.
So let's get this right, you think SSBM is a counter-wagon, created by the claimed role-cop to counter your wagon on a Vanilla Townie (which I know we have some). So what's the deal here? If you think SSBM is a counter-wagon then you have to believe I'm scum buddies with Fuzzy pushing on town.

Explain that one please.
The claimed Rolecop that voted the claimed cop that claimed to have investigated him.
In post 2508, CommKnight wrote:
In post 2503, RadiantCowbells wrote: No, Comm. I don't think you are. I said the 2 people I think are scum and both lended support to SSBM. I think you are jumping onto a bad wagon.
How am I jumping onto a bad wagon when I am the lead vote on it? SSBM has sheeped pretty hard-core this game.
I don't think I've sheeped even once this game but I've been pretty out of it lately. I definitely haven't sheeped "hard-core" though. Citation needed.
In post 2545, Vifam wrote:Tywin/RC/SSbm are at my top three at the moment

Fuzzy wagon came out of nowhere and there was no real strong reasoning for it, can someone explained why it came up exactly? I've been leaning town on him

Xan hopped on the wagon but he did it in a way I can't see him pulling off, especially in those early stages of the wagon when it was just building up traction

Ssbm easily had the worst vote though, "his text was big" like at this stage of the game that's some weak stuff especially after giving up on the equally bad push on me

I read FB as town and Elena hasn't done anything to make me think the slot is scummy so far
The stage in the game is irrelevant. Fuzzy's text is forced and scummy regardless of how early or late into the game it is.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2805 (isolation #112) » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:45 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2751, TTTT wrote:
In post 2750, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 2721, TTTT wrote:I was kinda hoping it wasn't true
but ssbm is scum
In post 2723, TTTT wrote:can someone who agrees do all the hard work of typing up a case so the rest of town will see it too and scum will feel forced into bussing as well?
bc I'm too lazy and nobody ever believes me anyway
Can you give an outline? I'm going back and forth on SSBM.
1) The RC vote then unvote
I had to ask him 3 times () before he explained why he unvoted RC when he did and then his explanation was "tonal read" during the hangman shitposting.
not sure if this was ssbm backing off from distancing his partner or something else, but I still don't see how it's town!ssbm

2) Interactions with me in general are too shy
Go read my iso it's pretty clear I've been trying to sort ssbm through interactions.
There are personal meta reasons that make me think this is scum-ssbm.

3) I mentioned this already in , but ssbm's vote on fuzzy in is terrible considering ssbm's "...Vifam is scum. I'm latching onto that like a pitbull and I'll let go when he goes limp and not a moment sooner" in .

and I get that my case is a lot stronger to me than it will be to others, given #2.
1) Maybe if you would have played more of the game D1 instead of hiding behind my reads I would have been more willing to talk to you but at the point you started asking me about RC I was sick of you interacting only with me and felt like if you were scum you'd go unnoticed. I think it was also quite obvious why I changed my mind on RC given when I changed it (right after firebringer and RC spammed a page or 2), and wasn't interested in talking about it so close to deadline when I wanted to find scum, not explain TRs.
2) I've addressed what you perceive as shyness already. As for your reads, 2 games with you isn't enough to judge them
3) I thought it would be self-evident that when a lynch isnt going to happen it's not productive to sit on it when other scum candidates present themselves.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”