Elena Fisher
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Elena Fisher
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:18 pm

Post by Elena Fisher »

In post 2266, RadiantCowbells wrote:Elena you feel exaggerated and kind of forced and that's how you felt when you replaced into 1769. And I was scumreading Firebringer when he was in game so.
huh strange I feel fine. You're wrong just play it out and you should be able to see that for yourself...Unless you're scum :lol:
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2274, Vifam wrote:I was a last minute lynch in the first place, I wasn't even at L-3 until we were like less than an hour from the deadline. You can't seriously be pushing this
you went L-3 7 and a half hours before deadline though. Tywin came at deadline to lynch you, you said you'd hammer if you got to L-1, that measn we just needed 1 other player from Sly, fuzzy, zekro, havingfitz, nero, TTTT, James, Comm to vote you
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:37 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

players that weren't voting Vifam that were
active
after Vifam hit L-3:
sly

fuzzy
zekro
havingfitz

nero
TTTT
james

comm

When reading for when exactly you went to L-3 Vifam, I saw an RC post about scum would be okay with a no lynch here if they didnt think your lynch would get them towncred. Not lynching a claimed VT is also good for scum if they think you really are VT.
Reading Fitz ISO I can see town motivation near deadline. and looks like something I'd post as town. Morning of day 2 looks consistent with D1 as well. I don't like how empty his TR of Vifam is, and if Vifam is scum so is he.
Sly I TR, james I TR. Fuzzy and Zekro were gone at deadline, but they've been gone a lot so it's unsurprising.
[Nero, TTTT, CommKnight, Havingfitz]
UNVOTE:
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

active players in bold for reference, strikethroughs I TR, the rest I didn't mark up at all but they were not voting Vifam
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:43 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2047, Nero Cain wrote:and I know I wasn't asked but PV is deff town here. I don't think I've ever played with the TTT head and its been ages since I've played with Fitz. I'll sit down at some point and read their games so for the sake of the argument I'll say they are possible scum but the whole thing just seems OMGUSy and stupid

What do you think of TTTT and Fitz?
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:41 pm

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2277, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:players that weren't
ever going to help nor will with
voting Vifam that were
active
after Vifam hit L-3:
sly

fuzzy
zekro
havingfitz

nero
TTTT
james

comm
Fixed.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2279, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 2047, Nero Cain wrote:and I know I wasn't asked but PV is deff town here. I don't think I've ever played with the TTT head and its been ages since I've played with Fitz. I'll sit down at some point and read their games so for the sake of the argument I'll say they are possible scum but the whole thing just seems OMGUSy and stupid

What do you think of TTTT and Fitz?
based off this game alone I don't understand why TTT is calling RC scum but not voting there and I don't remember outright hating anything from Fitz. I may get back to you if I do a meta dive.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah the RC wagon is all town.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:47 pm

Post by CommKnight »

I'm still getting a chuckle how people I voted for before are now just getting wagons formed on them. Let me know when ya'll catch up with the program and vote Kyouko.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Remind me of your RC read?

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:51 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 2277, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:players that weren't voting Vifam that were
active
after Vifam hit L-3:
sly

fuzzy
zekro
havingfitz

nero
TTTT
james

comm

When reading for when exactly you went to L-3 Vifam, I saw an RC post about scum would be okay with a no lynch here if they didnt think your lynch would get them towncred. Not lynching a claimed VT is also good for scum if they think you really are VT.
Reading Fitz ISO I can see town motivation near deadline. and looks like something I'd post as town. Morning of day 2 looks consistent with D1 as well. I don't like how empty his TR of Vifam is, and if Vifam is scum so is he.
Sly I TR, james I TR. Fuzzy and Zekro were gone at deadline, but they've been gone a lot so it's unsurprising.
[Nero, TTTT, CommKnight, Havingfitz]
UNVOTE:
Vote TTTTT with me.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Ehh nah this is better.

VOTE: Nero Cain

Worst culprit of the RC or bust thing. Literally has not done anything this game besides sit and call a town aligned slot scum. The reasons that he's given don't call me scum they just say why I shouldn't be townread.

I really don't think that he's town and I really can't be assed to care if he is.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:53 pm

Go through Nero's ISO and find a reason to townread him. I'll wait.

I'm going to go through the Ranger philosophy of looking at what people have done for town. What Nero has done for town is sheep a shit wagon on me and help enable a no lynch. They die.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yeah, I've done nothing but talk about you the entire game. :lol: but good job spouting strongly worded bullshit.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:55 pm

I still don't townread you Elena because you feel like you're trying to force yourself to be abrupt but I want Nero dead and I'd like you to vote him with me.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:56 pm

You voted someone else for like 5 minutes and then switched back to me. You haven't talked about me you've just sat and made post after post saying HEY WHAT ABOUT RC THO.

It's way too easy for scum to get away with and it is badly hurting town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I am having the hardest time believing that you really believe that I've spent no time talking about why I scum read your slot/you. This looks so fake.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:01 pm

Here's a question for you Nero. Assume that I am town and you are in my position. What would you be doing when there's a block of 4 people sitting on you, calling for votes on you, but not putting themself out there at all?
I am leaning scum on your current content but it's basically impossible to read alignment into a bunch of people doing nothing besides saying that one person is scum.
The ideal play is for you to get wagoned so that I can get something more concrete on your slot and either lynch you or move on. I am doing that. If you're town, hopefully I figure it out later.
If you're town and get mislynched? play better next time.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:02 pm

In post 2291, Nero Cain wrote:I am having the hardest time believing that you really believe that I've spent no time talking about why I scum read your slot/you. This looks so fake.
Everything that you have given on my slot is attacks on the townreads on me. No explanations of why I am scum or the priority lynch.
If you are really confbiased like this then I don't see a way to get you to do a reset and do other things than by forcing you to do so under threat of lynch.
I think that you're just scum and not capable of putting together a case that makes sense but who knows.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2292, RadiantCowbells wrote:If you're town and get mislynched? play better next time.
that would just mean that you or either horrible or scum and your buddies/other scum were sheeping you.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:04 pm

I don't want to talk to you and I don't want to hear shit from you about a slot that I know is town. If you're town go do something else or I am going to go back to trying to force this 1v1.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:05 pm

Hey Nero that's a pretty horrible double standard because I have done a metric ton of stuff involving various slots in the game and put myself out there an incredible extent.
I remind you that I threw myself into a 1v1 with SSBM to defend Xanth because I townread them and figured they were a strong PR based on play. They flipped watcher.
In terms of people doing stuff for town that benefits town? PReventing a mislynch on a watcher claim is very helpful for town. What have you done besides push on town?
Even if I lynch you I still did good shit for town this game. You have done nothing but hurt town so far.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:06 pm

And yes I am talking to you as if you are town because otherwise there is no point to this conversation. I am going to ignore you besides to push on you until you do something that helps town.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:10 pm

As for the rest of town. There is scum hiding behind the wagon on me to avoid doing shit and not get lynched. We need to wagon them 1 by 1 and force them to do something that we can read.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2292, RadiantCowbells wrote:Assume that I am town and you are in my position.
be kicking myself for playing so poorly. I mean ok, its reasonable to assume that scum is sheeping the wagon but you fucking lash out at everyone and it doesn't look like town trying to figure out who the scum is that is fake scum reading you its looks like fear and intimidation to try to get players to unvote you.

like you are threatening to 1v1 me and then just repeating this "Nero is only talking about me!" and that's deff a lie so I dunno why you'd do that as town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”