Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:36 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 2143, TTTT wrote:You've already killed me, haven't you?
In post 2142, TTTT wrote:
In post 2129, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I seriously doubt you're getting lynched today and the fact that there is posturing to get you lynched means that if scum are driving your lynch, they didn't target you for last night's kill so you'll see D3 and I can evaluate you after Vifam's flip
So it's posturing?
How do you know that?
You know I'm town don't you?
In post 2141, TTTT wrote:
@ssbm

WHAT CAUSED YOU TO CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT RADIANT COWBALLS :?: :?: :?: :?:
In post 2083, TTTT wrote:@ssbm
.???
In post 2040, TTTT wrote:
In post 1512, TTTT wrote:
In post 1493, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:TTTT you must join us in lynching the Vifam
only if you can explain why you changed your mind about lynching RC
when all he did was self-vote and play hang-man
@SSBM
Did you ever answer this?
if so please link me
Like this is just so fake. He's implying that SSBM is my scumpartner because he changed his mind on my slot and that he MUST have been NKed??
TTTTT you are not someone who has to worry about getting killed N1, I can tell you that much. I don't believe there's even a chance he believes what he's saying. Pure posture.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:39 pm

Also your avatar is fucking gross and tbh just looking at it makes me want to lynch you even harder.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:38 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

@ssbm

.???
@SSBM
if so please link me
It was a tone read from around the time RC was playing hangman with firebringer
In post 2129, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I seriously doubt you're getting lynched today and the fact that there is posturing to get you lynched means that if scum are driving your lynch, they didn't target you for last night's kill so you'll see D3 and I can evaluate you after Vifam's flip
So it's posturing?
How do you know that?
You're the one that said you see your lynch developing and asked me to iso your slot and take a stance on it. I know it's posturing because people are starting to voice suspicions on you without actually voting. If it's scum posturing to lynch you you'll survive to see tomorrow because the time mechanic. I'll figure you out after I have a flip since you decided to sheep me early on

Pedit: looks like there's a vote on you now but I wrote most of this post like 5-7 hrs ago and didn't post it since I was starting a movie and then played melee after
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:39 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

@ssbm

.???
@SSBM
if so please link me
It was a tone read from around the time RC was playing hangman with firebringer
So it's posturing?
How do you know that?
You're the one that said you see your lynch developing and asked me to iso your slot and take a stance on it. I know it's posturing because people are starting to voice suspicions on you without actually voting. If it's scum posturing to lynch you you'll survive to see tomorrow because the time mechanic. I'll figure you out after I have a flip since you decided to sheep me early on

Pedit: looks like there's a vote on you now but I wrote most of this post like 5-7 hrs ago and didn't post it since I was starting a movie and then played melee after
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:46 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2144, TTTT wrote:
In post 2093, TTTT wrote:
In post 2091, CommKnight wrote:You were eyeing the soft claim up and giving it more credit than Tywin or I were. To us it seemed nothing more than a player being cocky about their play. But to a scum, it would've been a true claim of a town PR and a scum would easily give it more credit than what it was worth at face value.
Why are you talking about the soft claim? I posted after LoX said this:
In post 1759, Land of Xanth wrote:Remember where we claimed investigative?

Here's another juicy tidbit: we're not timeshifted.

We'll be confirmed tomorrow. That's why I givez a DAMN about the scum jumping on superficial bullshit to mislynch us
@Comm
Did I miss your reply?
Honestly, that can be made up bullshit by town or scum. The ONLY people I think that would've taken him serious is scum who know the hydra wasn't on your team. Myself and others read it as annoyance at the wagon forming on them/fake claim to get the wagon off.

Honestly, with how big of a deal you're making of it, makes me wonder if you really were paying that much attention for PRs that perhaps you could off them. Got my eye on you for now, but there's enough other shit going on to leave my vote off... for now.

VOTE: James

Biggest waste of ability and I really don't like how next to zero people even talk about this fella or have even commented on his choice for his ability if he's serious. Heck, or even the demand he's made.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:55 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 2154, CommKnight wrote:
In post 2144, TTTT wrote:
In post 2093, TTTT wrote:
In post 2091, CommKnight wrote:You were eyeing the soft claim up and giving it more credit than Tywin or I were. To us it seemed nothing more than a player being cocky about their play. But to a scum, it would've been a true claim of a town PR and a scum would easily give it more credit than what it was worth at face value.
Why are you talking about the soft claim? I posted after LoX said this:
In post 1759, Land of Xanth wrote:Remember where we claimed investigative?

Here's another juicy tidbit: we're not timeshifted.

We'll be confirmed tomorrow. That's why I givez a DAMN about the scum jumping on superficial bullshit to mislynch us
@Comm
Did I miss your reply?
Honestly, that can be made up bullshit by town or scum. The ONLY people I think that would've taken him serious is scum who know the hydra wasn't on your team. Myself and others read it as annoyance at the wagon forming on them/fake claim to get the wagon off.

Honestly, with how big of a deal you're making of it, makes me wonder if you really were paying that much attention for PRs that perhaps you could off them. Got my eye on you for now, but there's enough other shit going on to leave my vote off... for now.

VOTE: James

Biggest waste of ability and I really don't like how next to zero people even talk about this fella or have even commented on his choice for his ability if he's serious. Heck, or even the demand he's made.
Comm is voting for the cop that claims to have targeted him last night. Town would know he would turn up innocent to a real cop and trade 1 for 1 with a fakeclaiming scum. I'll give you until your next post to unvote James and if you vote him again today I will park on you.

Know that your vote in 2154 guarantees that I will vote you before James if he claims a guilty on you tomorrow
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:57 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also comm isn't SK because SK would just kill James tonight instead of reacting to knowing he is being investigated tonight
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:18 am

Post by CommKnight »

Then park your bloody vote Kyouko, you seem to think I care about your threat. A 1-shot cop being that silly with their one and only shot I do not believe. I don't think James would be that bad of a town PR, if he were town. I'm giving him more credit perhaps than you are. Because I think he'd be smarter, but ToS players are use to trying to off cops with a fake Town Investigative claim.

Also his 1-shot wasn't instantaneous which was actually the only real modifier I'd believe from a 1-shot modifier. So no, I'm not pulling off. I'll 1v1 his ass today and now.

People are too busy giving me hell while letting James slip by on a 1-shot cop claim and little to no content added into the game thus far. I dare you to ISO him and tell me what townie shit has he done. Assume for a moment he's a VT and get rid of the cop claim in your head, what has he done for town so far?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:25 am

hmm do we lynch the person who is only going to claim 1 result before they claim that 1 result

CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:36 am

Post by CommKnight »

The other options are you or someone who will probably end up being town.

None of you seem to be playing objectively here. It's like a troll game or something.

I can speak about it now because it's ended. But the other game I played on this site had 2 masons, 5 VT's and 2 mafia goons. There was no real information but we still ended up winning. You can't win that set-up without some scum hunting. Which it seems the majority here aren't even trying to do.

James, in my opinion has shown to be anti-town thus far. Perhaps new to being scum on a forum game. As his only previous experience comes from ToS forums and ToS in general. I've played with that bunch enough to know that this is a scum wager. He thinks he can get a mislynch and so far with the playstyle I've seen he might have waged right.

Do you not question why he wants me to out my target before I can get my results? Or even why he checked me when we have sooo many scummy people. He's barely played the game, barely has a reads list. A true 1-shot cop wouldn't waste his ability like he did and I know he's smarter than that. This is a scum wager through and through. I don't need to wait until tomorrow to tell you what he'll say the result is. He'll claim it's "scum" then it'll be 1v1 again anyway. And guess what, nobody is taking the time to analyze him at all. Do you not find that suspicious? Everyone has looked at me so far, but no one, even scum, has brought up his lack of content, his demands or his choice.

The only thing that I'm saying about my target last night is that they aren't dead and they probably won't die today or tonight. So we'll get the result tomorrow. But I'll 1v1 scum today easily.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:38 am

I am saying that there are plenty of great things to do besides push on James3. You agreed with me that there was some shit around my wagon; let's deal with that shit today and James later.

I'm not saying that James can't be scum, I'm saying that I have better shit to do right now.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:42 am

Post by CommKnight »

You want me to move on from James, then help me make him contribute more to the bloody game. He gets no more free pass. If he's REALLY town, then we need him to help scum hunt rather than sit back.

You need it too, because if we're to push anyone that's on your wagon, we need town to get its' shit together.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:27 am

Post by havingfitz »

In post 2100, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 1958, RadiantCowbells wrote:Then again I could easily be wrong and PeregrineV could be the scum hiding
amongst the cancerous fucking morons
but then again I think that town wincon is served by lynching people this bad.
Here I was going to let it go, but you started in with the insults again.

Scum likes to hide behind insults and anger.

I vote to get rid of the one of the many cancerous fucking morons we are.

Vote: RadiantCowbells
VOTE: RadiantCowbells
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:33 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 2149, RadiantCowbells wrote:I mean he said sorry for not remembering me; but I never indicated and am not upset that he didn't remember me. But me and Titus are both really high profile players and for him not to be able to tell the difference...
@___@
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:35 am

Post by Vifam »

You truly live in your own world
ok
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:45 am

Post by Vifam »

In post 2156, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:Also comm isn't SK because SK would just kill James tonight instead of reacting to knowing he is being investigated tonight
he CC'd in D1 ofc he's not the SK @__@
ok
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:52 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2118, D3f3nd3r wrote:@PeregrineV: The OP says otherwise, no?
Doh!!

Skelda ---> Fire ---> Elena
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:06 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2129, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:In the past games the SK had a mechanic that allowed it to bypass the time delay which makes it seem likely that there is one imo.

I'm not motivated to iso analyze you TTTT. I think the fact the Vifam lynch didn't go through indicates scum didn't want him lynched for some reason, probably because Vifam is scum. I'm latching onto that like a pitbull and I'll let go when he goes limp and not a moment sooner. I seriously doubt you're getting lynched today and the fact that there is posturing to get you lynched means that if scum are driving your lynch, they didn't target you for last night's kill so you'll see D3 and I can evaluate you after Vifam's flip
Who are your scumreads and townreads?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:18 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2135, Ælla Was Spine wrote:Like can we please stop acting like scum orchestrated the no lynch by themselves or some shit, most of the town did the job themselves by not showing up when the time came and parking their votes
Whose is this?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:22 am

Post by Vifam »

That was me
ok
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:25 am

Post by PeregrineV »

Probably not going for a Vifam wagon today. He seems to be trying.

@SSBM
- Not really sure why you seem to be SK-hunting more specifically instead of scum overall. What's up with that?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 2169, Vifam wrote:That was me
OK.

Accurate in any case.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:52 am

Post by CommKnight »

In post 2170, PeregrineV wrote:Probably not going for a Vifam wagon today. He seems to be trying.

@SSBM
- Not really sure why you seem to be SK-hunting more specifically instead of scum overall. What's up with that?
Actually, I forgot to bring this up. People are so focused on an SK... Did I miss where it said "SK killed LoX"? Could've been a vigilante a bit too trigger happy, could've been LoX visited a role that killed him in the night. This assumption that it's an SK and obsession over it is... a bit scummy.

UNVOTE: James - Note, I'm still going to push your ass tomorrow when you prove yourself to be scum and I 1v1 your ass. You dug your own hole here bud.
VOTE: SSBM

I didn't like their threat, I don't like their obsession over an SK. I think they're a bit too focused on that.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:34 am

Post by Ramcius »

I really don't like Comm reaction to James check - James claimed cop, he can't wait, now he not big treat, chances not that high to get scum, but later chances increases with deaths, also, it's obv he was checking Comm, he's CC after all, but then again Comm calls James scum and demands lynch and already telling us James will call him scum
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:37 am

Post by Vifam »

It's actually pretty fucking dumb to check your cc
ok

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”