Trail Blazer

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:02 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I hate all of you with a passion
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

In post 1998, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1996, Firebringer wrote:How is no one else but me picking up this behavior?!?!?!?
that its Titus?
I just want to point out: deathtunneling and omgussing is not a scum trait for Titus. It's a town trait for Titus. She's alot more reasonable and less deathtunnel/omgusy as scum.

Inherent in Nero's accusation is the comparison of my play to another player's town play... but because he's voting me he's suggesting that I'm scum.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Vifam
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Vifam
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Vifam »

I set the rules for my lynch I wasn't going down like a punk you had to run me all the way up if you wanted to see my flip
ok
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ITT RC chainlynches
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:03 pm

Post by Firebringer »

@Mod: Replace me

UNVOTE:
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:04 pm

I might actually switch to Nero before I lynch TTTTT but I'll think about that later.
VIfam, vote with me.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:04 pm

In post 2003, Nero Cain wrote:ITT RC chainlynches
See you keep making all these accusations but at no point in these accusations do you suggest that I'm scum. You just list things that I'm /doing/.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:05 pm

VOTE: Nero Cain

Sorry if I made this game less pleasant for you Fire but the bullshit that has let 4 people get away with forcing a NL and never explaining a read has to end.
TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:06 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

Ssbm- why do you think that the kill was made by the SK..... Yes the nod might be into SK but that doesn't mean there is one ,,,,,,, second even if there is one what makes you think it was the sk that did it. I am trying to figure your you logic
Kinda seems like you are playing out guess the mod.

Vifam- why do you think Ssbm is town. what about their play that makes you come to that conclusion
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:06 pm

Fuzzy what is your read on Nero Cain and why? I am going to focus on that palyer today.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Firebringer »

This is a game of egos that I wish to take no part in.
Good luck everyone.

Sorry to LoX for FOS them.
Show

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2001, RadiantCowbells wrote:I just want to point out: deathtunneling and omgussing is not a scum trait for Titus. It's a town trait for Titus. She's alot more reasonable and less deathtunnel/omgusy as scum.
knowing that you are aware of you are aware of your own meta and that you play tactically I'm not going to put ir past you that you are scum that falling back on self meta. Also you OMGUS regardless of alignment.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm not playing with this toxic egotistical fuck so its kinda policy but she's scum too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

pls stay fire

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:11 pm

Like I feel like Nero is legitimately just slipping that he knows that I'm town. His Titus comparison suggests that I'm town, the use of the word flip in context, the lack of reasons, the treating the 'fight' like it's survivor and not mafia. NOW THE CASE HE'S PROPOSING IS SIMPLY REASONS NOT TO TOWNREAD ME. Yes I may be scum falling back on scum meta- BUT WHY DOES HE THINK THAT IF HE DOESNT THINK I AM SCUM IN THE FIRST PLACE. Yes, I OMGUS regardless of alignment- WHY DOES HE THINK THAT I AM SCUM DOING IT HERE.

There's no indication anywhere in Nero's ISO of why he thinks that I'm scum besides vague bullshit about Pepcho that he even agreed wasn't relevant.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:12 pm

See like Nero can't even push me as scum. He has to resort to citing it as being policy; which would be believable but then there's the token 'OH BUT HE'S SCUM TOO'.

Do you think town ever talks about my slot the way that Nero has when he thinks that I'm scum? Uses those comparisons to Titus's town game? Can't come up with a justification to scumread?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2006, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 2003, Nero Cain wrote:ITT RC chainlynches
See you keep making all these accusations but at no point in these accusations do you suggest that I'm scum. You just list things that I'm /doing/.
I've been calling you scum for awhile now
AND
I gave reasons why. Like I understand that your defacto reaction is "OMG NO ONE IS GIVING ANY REASONING!" but its really fucking annoying.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:13 pm

When does someone say regarding their harshest scumread that they 'can't put it past them' to be doing the scum interpretation of what they're doing rather than saying something like 'LOL YOU CAN MAKE UP WHATEVER YOU WANT ABOUT YOUR SELF META YOU SCUMFUCK'
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:14 pm

Why don't you give reasons that I'm scum. You still haven't Nero. You've just said reasons that you shouldn't townread me; which is fair enough. Why am I /scum/.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ignore where I call call you scum more.

Fire said you were a Titus alt, stop being obtuse.

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:16 pm

If you have these clear reasons in your ISO of why my slot is
scum
, then surely you can bring them up so that I can review them.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I already have and you continue to ignore them and pretend like I haven't and you do it ever fucking game, regardless of alignment, for tactical reasons.

TheFuzzylogic99
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
TheFuzzylogic99
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:16 pm

Post by TheFuzzylogic99 »

RC
I have a null read

I am worried about getting into the middle of a possible TvT shouting match. I kinda agree with Fire about this turning into an ego match
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:17 pm

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Seeing Vifam flip scum damns TTTT/Nero/ Havingfitz imo. Of the 5 players that were voting RC, PereV and I swapped. Most likely scum amongst those 3 in the case of a scum!Vifam flip are TTTT/havingfitz. Preflip it's still hard to say. PereV is townier than the others by merit of switching to vifam imo. there's a lot to be learned from why his lynch didn't go through. Will read these slots closer after work
P,
Polarized!
I,
Intelligent!
N,
Never wrong!
K,
Kyouko!

Falco Apologist | woo Magi
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:18 pm

You are implying that I play against my win condition as town for tactical reasons. No. I do not remember you giving anything about why my slot is scum.

I remember you saying several times that you weren't going to townread certain things and I remember you saying that pepcho COULD still be scum even though you said his lurking was NAI:

But why my slot is SCUM? No, I haven't seen it so if it's there I'd love for you to bring it up.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”