ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:46 pm

Post by ironstove »

I plan to be a useless town this game, mafia feel free to kill me. I will also shamelessly prod dodge.

I'm hoping to die somewhere mid-game or sooner because my end-game is horrible.

What about the rest of you? Do you plan to be useful? If so, are you willing to follow me when I pop back in with a fabricated report on who is mafia?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:54 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 37, LmkGuy wrote:
In post 35, ironstove wrote:I plan to be a useless town this game, mafia feel free to kill me. I will also shamelessly prod dodge.

What about the rest of you? Do you plan to be useful? If so, are you willing to follow me when I pop back in with a fabricated report on who is mafia?
I am hoping you forgot to type /s at the end there.
I'm hoping you forgot to type /s at the end there.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:53 am

Post by ironstove »

Hey guys, I'm going to hammer in like ~ 1hr because I've never seen someone lynched on pg 3 of a game yet and I'm all for it.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:54 am

Post by ironstove »

Well, maybe not an hour, but by the time I get back which might be a whiles.

And nobody hammer before me, I don't want anyone to steal my glory.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:47 am

Post by ironstove »

Penguin what are you doing? Put your vote back on your partner, you are playing way too obvious.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:18 am

Post by ironstove »

Penguin nervously unvoting because he doesn't want to see his partner who is a mafia PR getting lynched.

PenguinPower? More like PenguinPanic
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 92, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 88, LmkGuy wrote:Man its Page 2. You should have at least 7 townreads, 3 scumreads and the other 3 null by this point (/s).
town

1. LmkGuy
3. Nero Cain
5. PenguinPower
10. cmitc1
12. Knighty Knight
13. Tracer

Null

2. Saru
4. karnos
7. malpascp

Scum

8. aronagrundy
6. ironstove/9. Lowell
11. AlpacaAlpaca

Am I doing it right?

What is this fucking shitcan read list? Did you compile this by throwing potatoes at a wall and deciphering the markings of the potato-wall-marking-gods?

VOTE: Nero
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:08 pm

Post by ironstove »

NERO IS SCUM. VOTE NERO.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:09 pm

Post by ironstove »

did this kid really puts himself as his #2 town read behind another player LOL WHAT?!??!?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 119, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 116, aronagrundy wrote:Then when does RVS stop?
When serious votes start.
You wanna get serious? Vote 4 N3R0
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:11 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 121, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 118, ironstove wrote:NERO IS SCUM. VOTE NERO.
Why?
Did you not just read my post ABOVE ^ indicating that the read list he compiled is absolute trash and only something that a scum player would do to commence shade throwing ???
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:12 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 123, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 120, ironstove wrote:did this kid really puts himself as his #2 town read behind another player LOL WHAT?!??!?
You should check the player list and the numbers next to the names...
No, I think you should.... READ THE DAMN POST.

The # are the order in the first post that the host put us in. WTF are you smoking.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:14 pm

Post by ironstove »

Ok guys, I changed my mind

VOTE: aronagrundy

Scum partner detected
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 150, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 113, LmkGuy wrote:Perfect... just to clarify though, thats an actual reads list right? I noticed you have cmitic1 on town. Any thoughts on my vote/posts about him?
eh, prob. Those are my early gut reads. I'm mostly basing it on Alpaca and/or Stove being scum though. I don't think your cmt case is really that strong or a better vote then Alpaca or Stove.
This guy still seriously thinks that alpaca is a good lynch.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by ironstove »

Like, me I can understand, people always want to kill me, but EHHHHHHHH. Also cmitc's appears to be more weak/bad town play rather than fake scum hunting as you're putting it, and it seems like you're really reaching.

I personally don't like the tone arun has taken in this game, appears very 'fake' and 'artificial', trying to sound like a towny player when in actuality is scum, not really creating conflict with other players, avoiding pressure, and overall I don't like the reactions I'm getting.

Seems like a very distanced scum trying to coast cleanly through the game, so I am asking that town make this guy the lynch for D1.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 161, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 159, ironstove wrote:This guy still seriously thinks that alpaca is a good lynch.
What has Alpalca done that's so townie that I should move on and let him coast?
We put him at L-1 I was going to hammer and flip him belly up, but the wagon was broken. We got plenty of information of off that RVS on him, so there is no point tunneling in him, if he's scum we can save him for later, now it's time to lynch arun.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 162, ironstove wrote:Like, me I can understand, people always want to kill me, but EHHHHHHHH. Also cmitc's appears to be more weak/bad town play rather than fake scum hunting as you're putting it, and it seems like you're really reaching.

I personally don't like the tone arun has taken in this game, appears very 'fake' and 'artificial', trying to sound like a towny player when in actuality is scum, not really creating conflict with other players, avoiding pressure, and overall I don't like the reactions I'm getting.

Seems like a very distanced scum trying to coast cleanly through the game, so I am asking that town make this guy the lynch for D1.
By fake and artificial, I get a creepy feel of some fake smiling mannequin like so:

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 165, Nero Cain wrote:If you were willing enough to hammer him want made you ok with not letting him hang today? What information did we get off of his wagon?
Dude, I was gonna hammer him but someone unvoted i.e. penguinpanic.

Are you asking me what information did I gather because you're scum trying to find out if my reads are correct and I should be the night kill, or because you gathered no information from that RVS because you're scum and already know everyone's alignment??????
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #19) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:39 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 167, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 166, ironstove wrote:
In post 165, Nero Cain wrote:If you were willing enough to hammer him want made you ok with not letting him hang today? What information did we get off of his wagon?
Dude, I was gonna hammer him but someone unvoted i.e. penguinpanic.

Are you asking me what information did I gather because you're scum trying to find out if my reads are correct and I should be the night kill, or because you gathered no information from that RVS because you're scum and already know everyone's alignment??????
no. I'm asking you to do things b/c you are posting hollow statements.

You threatened to hammer and penguin unvoted thus you could not hammer. ok got it. What about that makes Alpalca unlynchable today?
You really said I'm posting hollow statements as the guy who told everyone to sheep his vote on RVS then proceeds to continue tunneling someone for what reasons? A shitty avatar? I initially thought you surely have to either be shitty rxn testing me/alpaca but now I think you're being serious. Are you seriously asking me why Alpaca is not a good lynch? How about you explain to me why he's a good lynch? :lol:
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:46 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 176, karnos wrote:
In post 159, ironstove wrote:
This guy still seriously thinks that alpaca is a good lynch.
I thought you wanted to hammer Alpaca. What changed?
Did I hammer him? No, I don't think so.

Mafia. It's a lying game, friend.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:48 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 186, aronagrundy wrote:
In post 184, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Ok so at this point I have a town lean on Lmk and Nero and a scum lean on Aron, Saru and Tracer
You have a scumread on someone who's only posted once!
Thanks for confirming who your partner is.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:42 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 197, Saru wrote:
In post 183, Lowell wrote:Aron reads more newbtown than flailing scum to me.
Pretty much my exact thoughts.

Alpaca is either playing stupid or really is just stupid. Same goes for iron. One is probably scum though, in my experience. I'll let time tell which one it is.
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Tracer
Thoughts so far, Tracer? You said you wanted to vote so many people, so, who are they?
Could you go into detail on why you think are Alpaca and I are playing 'stupid'? Is there anything you can provide specifically to the table besides this post?

Also, you indicated in the post above that you believe one of us is probably scum, so why are you now voting for tracer? Do you still think this game is in RVS or are you scum reading the tracer slot? If yes on the SR, then why?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:50 am

Post by ironstove »

Right now, I'm voting for Arun, and I'd rather see her go for the reasons I highlighted in and also 163, 164.

I'm going to dissect nero's post below and provide my read on the player's slot:
In post 93, Nero Cain wrote:So my gut scum read on Alpaca was b/c I felt like his #8 and #10 were a little glib and trollsy and I think that sometimes can come from scum. I also didn't like his vote on Karnos like at all. Meta wise, when he is town he seems to hunt more. I mean I know its early game and there's not much of anything but I mean...GUT! Also his reaction to getting waggoned was mostly just waving it off. If he was town wouldn't he be more paranoid of a growing wagon on him? His faux rage vote on me in 55 was also p funny.
In post 35, ironstove wrote:I plan to be a useless town this game, mafia feel free to kill me. I will also shamelessly prod dodge.

I also did not like this post much. If he's town then this was unnecessary WIFOM. Part of me thinks that as scum he wouldn't say something that paints a big ole' target on him but the timming of this was also strange FMPOV. This is about the time that the Alpaca wagon started to get
somewhat
serious and I had felt that his vote switch to Karnos was so he could bandwagon someone that was not him.

He also later says this.
In post 73, ironstove wrote:Penguin nervously unvoting because he doesn't want to see his partner
who is a mafia PR
getting lynched.
Which is exactly what I felt that Stove could be trying to distract from the Alpaca wagon.
The posts he scum reads Alpaca for are as follows:
In post 8, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:Dang that
is
a compelling arguement
I might need to rethink my vote
Alright, the scum read on this post is fair, I am a very nitpicky person when it comes to grammar as well, and I can understand why he's scum reading the post above due to the unnecessary italics, you kind of have to try to put yourself in the POV of the person that wrote this post and ask yourself what was going on in their heads to try to deduce the necessity of italicizing that particular word in this post and the answer in my perspective is that it DOES seem like behavior that someone would do if they're trying to demonstrate a certain tone to be interpreted off of their post.

What kind of person tends to do that in this game? Usually it's mafia, right? Also, adding such syntactical edits to a post indicates to me that the person kind of sat there for a moment and thought about what they were going to write because maybe they wanted to be careful about what they said. Normally this is expected behavior in a mafia game, however having this type of post come out so early feels a little off.

Anyway, the remaining posts from Alpaca's ISO don't feel scummy, and the reaction to the L-1 and threat of hammer were within the realm of acceptability. However behavior is still noted as it could be a scum maneuver/bussing, but for the time being it's lean scum to null.
In post 10, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:is this scientifically proven
A bit of an overreaction to argue that someone is a good lynch based on this post. Seems like you just grabbing at any possible reason to build a case, maybe some conf bias here?

I went through 5 of nero's past games with a web crawler, he rolled scum in 2 of them so I gathered the ISOs of each game into separate files:

TOWN:
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... B%5D=12589

MAFIA:
Full game - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... B%5D=12589
Sub/replacement in for end game - http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... B%5D=12589

The full game of him playing a backup mafia role provides a wealth of information, and I ran a comparison checker to search for word patterns between his town games, and scum games to look for correlations in activity, actions, and generate a tag list then ran another comparison with his ISO in this thread (although the tag list is sparse so there might be more variance as it tends to be much better to determine alignments end game), and he's being flagged as... NULL.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. What a build up, well I wasn't expecting that result TBH but I'm reporting it anyway...

He's actually leaning scum according to the results, but the variance in the error % calculation is disgusting so you can't trust the results at all. This means that his activity in his scum game is the same, actions are almost alike (in terms of grammatical edits, quoting, volume of words in posts, and such), and the tag comparison found a very weak correlation with his scum game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Based on the long winded post I made above, I want to see the D1 lynch placed on the following slots of {ARUN, SARU} for today.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:54 am

Post by ironstove »

PLEASE do not quote the above post, I don't want to re-read that wall of text, reference it as

This also applies to all walls of text, I hate being walled so just use the post feature, thanks!
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:09 am

Post by ironstove »

No, it's not a website, it's code I run locally on my machine and it's not user friendly at all as I wrote it for my personal use.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (isolation #26) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:11 am

Post by ironstove »

i.e. looks like a bunch of garbage text output being spit out with indecipherable variable names and I'm not really looking to put in the effort to revamp it for others as I'm trying to avoid a poetic justice situation in which the tool is fittingly used against me to accurately pin me as scum in a close game.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (isolation #27) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:04 am

Post by ironstove »

Wtf is that black text background I can't read any of that on mobile.

@saru no.

Regarding tracer that is a very bad post. Adding tracer to the list of ppl I want to Lynch
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:10 am

Post by ironstove »

Cmt also playing the 'omg guys I read everythin n I'm a dumb town that doesn't know who is who! I have no reads' card.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #29) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:25 am

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: Tracer

Ok, I'm good with this.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #30) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:26 am

Post by ironstove »

Jump on board guys!!!! Train this mofo
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #31) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:41 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 234, cmitc1 wrote:
In post 233, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:If Lowell and Saru were on my wagon and Nero hopped off it would be perfect
Pedit: Ok than why are you voting her besides Iron saying sheep me?
to pressure her :P thats kinda what i was trying to get at with "I would like to change that".
FYI, when you vote someone saying you're trying to pressure them, then it stops working.

And I'm not trying to pressure, I am trying to LYNCH. LET'S GET A MAJORITY VOTE ON THIS.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #32) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:46 am

Post by ironstove »

Yes
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #33) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:58 am

Post by ironstove »

Alright guys, let's lynch tracer. Everyone please hop on board, if you don't agree with this lynch then please provide me with a better candidate to send to the gallows.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #34) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:06 pm

Post by ironstove »

It's not opportunistic voting if it only puts you at 3-4 votes and it takes 7 votes to hammer.......... Please stop using that word, it's tilting me.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #35) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:00 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 257, Tracer wrote:Oh my, I got votes on me for not posting much.
And it's going to get worse because I'll be like this until Friday!

Anyway, I got few questions about who I wanted to vote and why.
A lot of them wasn't because I was scurmeading them, but rather because I just hated their posts.

I'll save myself time naming them because they have been already discussed plenty and at this point.
Ya know, penguin, iron, knight, etc. (Yeah, I see you facepalming there. I know. I know.)
SCUM DETECTED, LYNCH TRACER ASAP.

People, the post above me is a generic strategy of lazy/afk scum 101... Please gather your votes and remove the scum tracer out of the game. Thank you.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #36) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by ironstove »

Ok, so I want someone lynched in the {Nero, Arun, Tracer, Saru} subset.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #37) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:15 pm

Post by ironstove »

Hey Nero, you're mafia aren't you?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #38) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by ironstove »

It seems like you're making deep concerted efforts to throw off my algorithm by intentionally leaving the 'no' uncapitalized. :giggle:

I will hunt you and your partners down, for now I will let you live and take out your weaker partner Tracer.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (isolation #39) » Thu Oct 13, 2016 7:11 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 309, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 304, Lowell wrote:penguin. Reads similar to LmkGuy, but less so. He spent a lot of time early trying to make jokes and prove his winning personality. He's improved, slightly, perhaps, but still seems to post only when there's a light moment he can pounce on. I also don't like how he egged iron on to hammer alpaca early, only to more or less immediately say how the threat wasn't serious.
Wow...this is a complete misrepresentation of what happened. Except for the joking and winning personality. I definitely do/have that.

Coupled with your IronStove read...
Heavens to Betsy
if you aren't somewhat scummy.
Heavens to Betsy
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #345 (isolation #40) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 343, Foxbird wrote:
Tracer has requested replacement.
Searching for one now.
newb scum cracking under the pressure.

keep this train rolling boys.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #41) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:41 am

Post by ironstove »

Agree about lmk being scum but tracer slot is a good Lynch too
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #378 (isolation #42) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:00 pm

Post by ironstove »

Hey Karnos, Saru, what do you think of the Tracer slot?

What are your thoughts on the Alpaca wagon that Nero formed?

Would you lick a dead frog for $10,000?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #380 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:43 pm

Post by ironstove »

cmitc1, is that an alt account you're on or did you start playing mafia on MS immediately in the normal queue like knight?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:30 am

Post by ironstove »

Karnos coming off as mafia in the last page + this page.

That whole post about explaining how saru misunderstood his gameplay then the outright contradiction that he's developing a new meta rather than continue the original route of argument on his past scum game is very hilarious, actually.

VOTE: Karnos

So interesting observation on lmkguy, we can explore further after we flip karnos and see what's under the hood.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:00 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 412, Thor665 wrote:@Iro - why the direct dodge of my question about your case on me followed by sheeping onto the wagon I'm currently supporting?
What question are you talking about?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:23 am

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: Thor[/v]
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:23 am

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: Thor
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:24 am

Post by ironstove »

{Thor, Saru, Aronagrundy}

Making this post here as a future placeholder.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:17 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 483, malpascp wrote:
V/LA for indefinite period of time
. Basically my ISP cut my connection for no fucking reason so I'm posting using my mobile data, and that will be my only option for the next few days, so I have to use it sparingly.
Tomorrow I'll post something game related (tbh I didn't even catch up yet)
replace out?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:45 pm

Post by ironstove »

Ok, guys that was a nice distraction that scum made with Karnos, can we get back on the Thor wagon now? Thank you.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #51) » Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 501, GreyICE wrote:I love iron. He's like my inner child given voice. I think I should construct a shrine to him and worship at it every day. I should only hope to someday post something as amazing as post #35.
Inner child, huh..? Well, that's kind of funny because I think you sound like mine.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #553 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:30 am

Post by ironstove »

Nero and Thor are scum.

Nero is scum by association if Thor flips mafia

Please guys. Vote Thor with me and make him the Lynch for D1

Nero with post 529 is yucky
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:35 am

Post by ironstove »

Everyone jump on Thor quick, blitz!!!!!
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:53 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 560, Nero Cain wrote:If Knight is scum then I think Stove has to be a buddy. IMO Stove's play is different then his other town games. I asked Knight his opinion on this and he ignored me. Buddy play?
How is it different? Specifics.

I won't stand for this slanderous hearsay that your vitriolic mouth babbles on with if there is no justification brought fourth.

TAR AND FEATHER THIS MAFIOSO
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:55 am

Post by ironstove »

Are you really saying I'm Knight's scum partner because you asked knight a question about my scummy play and he didn't respond to your question?

So by his lack of reaction to your question that is from your perspective, grounds to consider for evidence that I rolled mafia this game?

LOL. Your case is so flimsy and your obvious attempt to push the lynch off your partner Thor is so blatantly obvious, I can see that Thor is a mafia PR that you're obviously trying to save, and Saru is probably on board with you as well.

{Thor, Saru, Nero} Are the scum, but please lynch Thor first, his flip is the basis for where I am drawing the majority of my associations.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #56) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:27 am

Post by ironstove »

Thor aron saru and Nero are any ppl I will Lynch
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #57) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 569, PenguinPower wrote:Why do you think the Knighty slot is town?
I have not necessarily felt he's mafia more so than the Thor/Saru/Aron slots so I'd rather see them go first.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #58) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:18 pm

Post by ironstove »

Nero would be maf by association w/ Thor if Thor flips maf FMPOV. So hence, I really want to see Thor lynched. It seems like some people are ok with this lynch as well, so I'm asking them all to join me on the wagon and let's get this ball rolling.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #59) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by ironstove »

Look, knight might be scum, I already explain I'm not spamming my scum list with meaningless garbage, so if I had to pick a 1 person scum list it is THOR so LYNCH THOR.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #60) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Post by ironstove »

A scum LIST IS MEANINGLESS IF IT HAS 6 PEOPLE ON IT BUT THERE ARE 3 SCUM.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #61) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:55 pm

Post by ironstove »

You are literally just GUESSING on who could be scum at that point... Like BLINDLY guessing.

BRB gonna re-read knight's ISO, but my impression of him is null, and I know everyone's scumread on him is based on the fact that he could be very distanced/disengaged scum. That's possible, but that's not what I consider to be a D1 lynch... However let me confirm.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #62) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 575, Lowell wrote:
In post 571, ironstove wrote:
In post 569, PenguinPower wrote:Why do you think the Knighty slot is town?
I have not necessarily felt he's mafia more so than the Thor/Saru/Aron slots so I'd rather see them go first.
It's bewildering to me how your scumlist doesn't have knighty OR lmk. Why even have a list?
What the fuck does this even mean? What the hell are you trying to say about my play? Are you literally fucking making the statement that because my reads != yours my input and reads are worth less than yours when we're on D1 and there are no flips or information to base this on? This is something only scum would say. You ARE SCUM.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:10 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 545, Lowell wrote:I find it scummy as hell when someone who has been coasting for weeks suddenly gets a little pressure then decides to quit. Esp when others follow that with "oh too bad, I was super ready to jump on that wagon you guyz"

VOTE: knighty

I'm confident there's at least one scum in the basicially indistinguishable pair of lmk/knighy. This well-timed quit fits with what I would expect this type of player to do when under pressure. So, sorry whoever is replacing, you got a bum deal.
Calls knight out for 'coasting' but he has 16 posts in this thread up til now while knight has 25+ before replacing out 2 days ago.
In post 548, Lowell wrote:
In post 546, AlpacaAlpaca wrote:So after reading up I have to say I think Lmk is scum, he can sir back and watch the theatre of others sink each other while he kicks back and doesnt do anything

VOTE: Lmk

Pedit: Lowell what do you think of the people saying yout 180 was trash
My 180 on who? Doesn't matter, I defend it blindly.
Obvious scum deflection argument. Try again.
In post 502, GreyICE wrote:Sooooooo

Errr

Am I the first person to notice that Knighty Knight is obvious scum?

Like super fucking obvious scum?
Can you go into further detail on this and quote which post stands out to you on why knight is scum? I'm not seeing anything. The guy claims it's his first time playing MS as well, keep that in mind.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:15 pm

Post by ironstove »

Alright re-read thor's ISO, still think the dude is scum. Please jump on board peeps.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:18 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 583, LmkGuy wrote:
In post 580, ironstove wrote:You are literally just GUESSING on who could be scum at that point... Like BLINDLY guessing.

BRB gonna re-read knight's ISO, but my impression of him is null, and I know everyone's scumread on him is based on the fact that he could be very distanced/disengaged scum. That's possible, but that's not what I consider to be a D1 lynch... However let me confirm.
This is EXACTLY how I feel about thor though. If you are going to do this for Knight, I'll do the same for Thor and see how I go
You find thor to be disengaged? He's joined the game after lowell, and has almost double lowell's posts.

Thor has been aggressively in the game swinging at people, including myself which comes off as a town maneuver but it's a common scum replacement strategy.

The tracer slot was being heavily scum read by me as well, and thor's posts are fluffy, wordy, a lot of unnecessary things being said for filler and not much material... Overall I dissected his posts and I'm still sure he's a scum slot.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #66) » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:29 pm

Post by ironstove »

I'm pretty sure that the Thor slot has been mainly writing a lot of filler.

Substitute him out, I'd maybe consider lowell now after the latest posts he made that I highlighted above, and looking at his ISO I have just realized how much this guy has been coasting the entire game.

Town, I'm asking you all to carefully consider the reasons I laid out and join as there is not much time left for the lynch and we should not no lynch.

Save some other dumb posts coming out from null slots, I will however willingly pivot my vote to another scum read if that puts them within hammer range. Right now, I don't find either the karnos or knight wagon to be appealing. I'm more inclined to believe they are mislynches.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #67) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:35 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 587, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 564, ironstove wrote:How is it different? Specifics.
I'm seeing bravado and (fake?) confidence. Your tone is different.
It's not, actually. Which game are you referring to?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #68) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:39 am

Post by ironstove »

Fire, you might be the lynch in the next 72 hours, do you have any claim to make?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #644 (isolation #69) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:42 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 620, Fire Assassin wrote:
In post 619, GreyICE wrote:Like... FA, I don't care about PRs. I don't. Mafia always have one when they claim on day 1, and your scummy ass claim can't be counterclaimed. That's why it's scummy shit.
I don't care if its scummy or if I appear scummy.
My job isn't to appease you, my job is to find scum.

I am not giving a claim under any circumstances at this point.
If thats a deal breaker for you, then I would suggest hammering me after I do my catch up.
LOL fuck you, I refuse to allow this kind of meta to persist in MS

VOTE: Fire

PEACE NOOB.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #70) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:43 am

Post by ironstove »

THAT should teach you to not pull this type of wifom bullshit in my games, I don't give a FUCK if I get lynched for this, you're HORRIBLE and the way you play is HORRIBLE so you are DONE in this game my friend.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #71) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:44 am

Post by ironstove »

Actually, I did hammer. OWNED.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #72) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:46 am

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: unvote
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #73) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:48 am

Post by ironstove »

Based on the way the votes are distributed, and based on the way the game has played out, I am going to be town reading fire assassin's slot indefinitely for the rest of this game.

I am pretty sure 2/3 scum are on the fire wagon.

We need to move off of this fire wagon and pick another lynch.

I find it very hard to believe that all of the votes on fire are town, and the way the wagon built is very suspicious in terms of the forced momentum, everyone talking about how they want to lynch someone besides knight but nobody is changing their vote off of knight.

I'm fine with a saru lynch, I will move my vote to saru or thor.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #74) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:49 am

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: Saru

Penguin, if you're town you need to get on the saru wagon, because if fire's PR claim is fake, then we will know by end game, but he's not a D1 lynch anymore.

This applies to all town, get your vote off of Fire's slot.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #75) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:50 am

Post by ironstove »

TOWN, GET THE FUCK OFF THE FIRE SLOT AND GET ON SARU.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY LYNCHING SOMEONE AFTER THEY CLAIMED A PR EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE IT OR NOT ON D1 YOU'RE SCUM OR AWFUL AT THIS GAME, PERIOD.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #76) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:51 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 651, PenguinPower wrote:Um, it helps because it helps verify and suss you out. Otherwise why ask for claims at all...scum would just claim PR and say they wouldn't tell you what the role is...oh, wait.
LOOK AT THE SETUP BEFORE YOU TALK SCUM
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #77) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:52 am

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: SARU
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #78) » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:52 am

Post by ironstove »

FIRE, CHANGE YOUR VOTE TO VOTE SARU.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (isolation #79) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:48 am

Post by ironstove »

mod, can we freeze the time or have an extension? It seems that about a 4th of the player pool is AFK and not participating.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #80) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by ironstove »

I'm down to switch to thor. Can we get a thor wagon going before EOD? Guys?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #81) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:51 pm

Post by ironstove »

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (isolation #82) » Sat Oct 22, 2016 6:52 pm

Post by ironstove »

Need 3 more to hammer. About 36 hours left. Come on boys, let's make this happen.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #703 (isolation #83) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:05 pm

Post by ironstove »

Well, anyway, my reads are a little messed up now. I'm going to say that the saru/thor slots are being null read for now.

Same with FA's slot.

What's with the lynch on mal? I'd rather lynch lowell for this post:
In post 681, Lowell wrote:VOTE: saru

I don't know how we got here, but fine. There's about three or four others I'd rather lynch but I'm not nolynching to protect a null lurker read.
+ His lurker behavior and weak casing, probably a scum hiding.

Also odd that lmkguy and alpaca have disappeared, but I'll chill out on them for now.

VOTE: lowell
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #84) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:11 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 704, Nero Cain wrote:He's V/la but was active site wide for a few days before throwing down a naked vote.
Referring to mal?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #707 (isolation #85) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: Mal
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (isolation #86) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:21 pm

Post by ironstove »

flip coin investigate nero/karnos, protect your town read, and flip a coin to shoot lowell/lmk
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #87) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by ironstove »

lmkguy coming back into this thread after being prodded (been mia for 2 days), and the first thing he posts is opposition to the mal train that is forming and says we should really be lynching lowell instead.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #88) » Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:23 pm

Post by ironstove »

I'd like to flip lmkguy but that prob won't happen, so I'd like to lynch between mal/lowell. Seems like mal is the lynch, so jump on board.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #89) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:36 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 743, Nero Cain wrote:Investigate: pp/lmk/iron/karnos
Protect: thor
Roleblock: pp/lmk/iron/karnos
Kill: pp/lmk/iron/karnos
This is an odd post.

You're scum reading me, karnos, pp, and lmk.

You're town reading, thor, saru.

You're null reading aron, grey, lowell, alpaca, and fire.

Did I get that right?

Guys, I'm pretty sure that nero is scum.

Vigi I changed my mind, please shoot nero. THANKS!
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #90) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:37 am

Post by ironstove »

Just doesn't seem very consistent. Yea, you were scum reading me, for some odd reason which you never really explained. You applied weak pressure onto me, never really came head on, and just overall weak casing and scum hunting. What's been your contribution? The alpaca 'train' during RVS? ROFL.

Seriously though, NERO IS SCUM.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #91) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:38 am

Post by ironstove »

Can we switch from mal to someone else? I don't want to jump on a train that nero picked.

UNVOTE:
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #754 (isolation #92) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:39 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 753, ironstove wrote:Can we switch from mal to someone else? I don't want to jump on a train that nero picked.

UNVOTE:
UNVOTE:
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (isolation #93) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:39 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 754, ironstove wrote:
In post 753, ironstove wrote:Can we switch from mal to someone else? I don't want to jump on a train that nero picked.

UNVOTE:
UNVOTE:
UNVOTE:
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #757 (isolation #94) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:40 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 753, ironstove wrote:
Can we switch from mal to someone else? I don't want to jump on a train that nero picked.

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #758 (isolation #95) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:41 am

Post by ironstove »

I'm pretty sure nero is scum, and the mal flip of town will prove my point that this guy picked a easy train on an AFK that can't even defend himself because he's V/LA
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #96) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:43 am

Post by ironstove »

Jesus christ, this game is dead. It feels like half the players are AFK.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #761 (isolation #97) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:44 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 759, Thor665 wrote:I am actively aware of Mal's activity elsewhere.
Mal wagon is fine and dandy - so is Nero.
Your cases are pretty soft - and I'm not sheeping you.
Soft? ROFL. Please show me an example of what you consider to be a 'hard' case for D1 because I'm pretty sure short of someone making some retarded slip as scum, there are only 'soft' cases in mafia.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #98) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:12 am

Post by ironstove »

Yea, he posted today about 30 min ago

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p8450034

I still think we should wait for him to post in this thread, it's possible he forgot about this game because he hasn't been prodded and nobody has reminded him of the game. I've seen town players do this.

It is highly sus that he is posting in other games though, but I have seen players do this before and forget about other games they are in. How likely is it? I'm not sure, I don't see this situation that often.

If EOD arrives and we don't have another lynch I'll put my vote to him, but I don't like the idea of lynching someone who hasn't posted in the thread to defend himself, and it seems like a very easy wagon for scum to push.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (isolation #99) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:14 am

Post by ironstove »

So what I'm getting at here is that we should lynch someone amongst people who are more active and posting rather than hitting an AFK slot that might be town over the fact that they're posting in another game. It's a meta read that I don't think necessarily works.

Also at this point, if he has been posting and he's look at this thread, I'm sure he would have cased by now if he's actually going to become the lynch. What motivation does scum have to passively sit by and let a wagon roll through on them?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #100) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:17 am

Post by ironstove »

He could easily be back on D2 and then we will have enough information to determine if he's worth lynching... Right now there are other people I would rather see lynched and mal's slot feels like a super easy target and I have a feeling he will flip town.

With that said, the guy has 10 fucking posts in this thread, so I also can't imagine him contributing much to this game if this type of activity continues from his slot, and if that's the case he will remain as a null read for me for the entire game so now that I think about it, I guess I'm fine with a policy lynch, because that's what this feels like rn.

VOTE: mal
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #101) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:34 am

Post by ironstove »

inb4 mal flips town PR ROFL.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (isolation #102) » Mon Oct 24, 2016 5:36 am

Post by ironstove »

Yo, we need to lynch thor or nero tomorrow if mal is town though, real talk.

In the situation that mal flips town, here's the actions I recommend, if he's scum disregard what I said because my reads are off this game:

investigate karnos or nero
doc me or grey
block aron or alpaca
shoot lowell or lmk
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #103) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:55 am

Post by ironstove »

Go ahead, I love hearing conspiracy theories.

Fire, I believe it's time to claim your role.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #104) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:13 am

Post by ironstove »

I'm not role fishing to find out if he's a PR, we already established he's a town!PR or scum, I'm saying he needs to claim.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #105) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:15 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 796, Nero Cain wrote:Alpaca, you, and LMK are scum. Alpaca gets ran up in RVS, you lulzy threaten to hammer him and LMK says that he wouldn't be against an Alpaca wagon but doesn't vote him.
Yea, this is pretty out there, especially because you're trying to imply that myself and LMK threw off the alpaca wagon when it was a RVS wagon to start.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #106) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:24 am

Post by ironstove »

You know what, I went back for a second and I looked at your post nero, and I know that you were trying to make yourself appear as more town with the last few you peppered out fmpov, and you know what it damn near worked for me, but then I remembered how the D1 votes transpired, how your read lists have made virtually no sense, and your non-existent scum hunting, so I'm not gonna let you try to lead town on this.

FA, I'm going to wait for you to get back and make your claim. You need to claim today, it's the correct play.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:29 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 785, Thor665 wrote:So...potentially FA cleared town?
I'd like to lynch in here; aronagrundy, karnos, ironstove
I think Aronagrundy is probably town.

Vote: Karnoe

Second Day, going the same way ;)

HORRIBLE. HORRIBLE. POST. JUST HORRIBLE.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #108) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:51 am

Post by ironstove »

I don't need to explain my plan to you, scum. I'm going to wait on FA to post.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #805 (isolation #109) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:02 am

Post by ironstove »

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #806 (isolation #110) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:03 am

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: NeroVOTE: Nero
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (isolation #111) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:04 am

Post by ironstove »

Enjoy
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (isolation #112) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by ironstove »

Are you going to tell us the role or not? Yes or no?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #113) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:09 pm

Post by ironstove »

Just type yes or no, so I can determine how I will play for the rest of the day, and I'll just state right now I am NOT in the mood for more fucking stupid wifom shit.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #114) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by ironstove »

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #115) » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:40 pm

Post by ironstove »

UNVOTE:

I'm going to go back and read.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (isolation #116) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:54 am

Post by ironstove »

Alright thors the lynch today FAM

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #117) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:56 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 872, Nero Cain wrote:I mean coming into today my plan was to vote Grey since I thought that the Mal town flip meant that scum were likely the ones that were against the Mal wagon and then voted him i.e, Grey and Stove.

BUT STOVE IS ALIVE AND YOU HAVEN'T VOTED HIM YET!

When I saw that Grey died it made me pause just a tad and I wanted to see how things went a little bit. If I have to choose between Karnos/Saru I'm going to go with Karnos since the Saru case seems like wank.
I thought you were the one who pushed the mal wagon? ROFL.

First of all, that mal wagon was last second so I chose to lynch him rather than have a no lynch, so please don't try to frame the votes like there was 5 months left of time and me and grey suddenly blitz'd the votes to hammer because that was not how it happened. The entire D1 I was pushing different people and never went for mal, and the case built on mal was weak + he wasn't even around to defend himself, so if anyone should be scum read it's you for targeting an easy town lynch like mal.

Please just stop fucking trying to lead town if you're town, which I don't think you are because you're NOT.

THOR NEEDS TO BE FLIPPED. REFER TO MY D1 ARGUMENTS ON WHY THOR IS THE LYNCH OVER NERO/SARU. PLEASE LYNCH THOR.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #878 (isolation #118) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:58 am

Post by ironstove »

You are legit scum tho, I like how you built a train and the first thing you do on D1 is try to pin the lynching of a town on someone who was against the train but voted anyway because mechanically speaking it is anti-town and bad game play to not have a lynch even if you're against it (which I was, but not strongly).
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #119) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:03 am

Post by ironstove »

NERO SCUM IF THOR FLIPS SCUM, PLEASE LYNCH THORARINO.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #120) » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:20 pm

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: THOR
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #121) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 895, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 877, ironstove wrote:First of all, that mal wagon was last second so I chose to lynch him rather than have a no lynch, so please don't try to frame the votes like there was 5 months left of time and me and grey suddenly blitz'd the votes to hammer because that was not how it happened. The entire D1 I was pushing different people and never went for mal, and the case built on mal was weak + he wasn't even around to defend himself, so if anyone should be scum read it's you for targeting an easy town lynch like mal.
I think there was at least a day or so left for the deadline time but I can't be for certain. In your vote you even noted that he was on the site 30 minutes before so it sounded to me like he was semi-around. But humor me here and put yourself in my shoes. You are town, you just lead a wagon on a lurksack that flipped town. Is the wagon all town? Why? If not who should I think is scum on the wagon?
Thor scum, that's all I know.

LMK possibly scum.

Lowell and alpaca so fucking lurky that I think there is 1 scum in the team

Also you + aron are scummy as fuck.

Yes, I know that's more than 3.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #122) » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by ironstove »

Also, the site was down for me for like the past 2-3 days, am I the only person who got the downtime? I see posts that happened in the last 24 hours, so I find that really bizarre.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (isolation #123) » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:05 am

Post by ironstove »

I don't have a strong town read on anyone but I'll stick with my lynch on Thor as well
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:01 am

Post by ironstove »

This game is a joke.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:24 am

Post by ironstove »

Strong resistance to the lynch indicating scum don't want to join, former read from the Tracer slot + current interactions with Thor/Karnos/Saru.

My assumption is that if Thor flips town, Karnos is scum, whereas if Thor flips scum, then Nero is also scum.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #126) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:54 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 930, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 929, ironstove wrote:current interactions with Thor/Karnos/Saru.
Talk to me about why these interactions makes you scumread Thor.
Nero has never applied pressure to the Tracer slot, his scum read on alpaca is for the same reasons applicable to Tracer, but he has avoided doing so.

Later on Thor comes in aggressively trying to build a case on Karnos with Saru, later flips around to Saru, in this entire time Nero is distancing himself from Thor and town reads him, refuses to vote Thor.

Nero later creates a case on Mal's slot, an afk player and pushes everyone to lynch the slot despite very weak casing.

I vote the mal wagon because I'm afraid of a no-lynch, and I think flipping mal as town in the end is more productive than having a no-lynch.

After mal flips town, nero attempts to pin the mal mislynch on me. Either nero is playing really bad, or he's obv scum, however his adamant defense of the Thor slot without reason makes me want to flip thor first in order to determine if my reads are correct.

This is why my scum read on Nero is contingent on Thor's flip.

Now Nero is attempting to target another AFK slot, alpaca and most likely will try to pin the lynch on one of us, he is delaying time, PP you are also delaying like hell. What on earth are you waiting for?

I have been saying 'LYNCH THOR' for all of D1, I will say it all of D2, and if I'm still alive D3, I will say lynch him all of D3 as well.

All of the town players this game are mega passive and refusing to either take lead and build strong cases OR afk and refusing to join on a wagon that provides information.

The mal wagon was horrible because A. mal had almost 0 interactions in this game so his wagon gives 0 information on who is town or scum, all I've been able to glean from this is that NERO/THOR is most likely a scum pair, but THOR's flipping scum will solidify it.

If you're not sure, then just sheep me.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #127) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:55 am

Post by ironstove »

I honestly hate giving long winded explanations, but honestly we need to flip thor, vote thor everyone..............!!!!!!!!
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (isolation #128) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:07 am

Post by ironstove »

Alright, explain to me why you are scum reading alpaca and why you are town reading tracer/thor please.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #129) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:16 am

Post by ironstove »

I already indicated that flipping thor provides more information that nero at this stage of the game, so I'm not sure why you're asking me this question. You have it mixed up, nero being scum is contingent on thor being scum, and if you re-read my iso instead of asking the same question that i've answered multiple times before, we wouldn't have to make filler posts like this.

lol this is a very slow unresponsive game
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #130) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:32 pm

Post by ironstove »

Is PP this bad or is he scum?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (isolation #131) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:37 pm

Post by ironstove »

Who are your scum reads besides me PP?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #132) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by ironstove »

Oh that's right, you have none, because you were lollygagging all of D1 and were perfectly fine with a mislynch taking place, you have applied 0 pressure onto others, and all you've done is come by making negative comments about why cases are bad while doing 0 scum hunting yourself, providing 0 reads, providing 0 cases on who you think is scum.

Reading through your ISO, you're literally just posting filler, 0 content, 0 anything, same as the last time you were scum.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #133) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by ironstove »

You legit think I'm the most scummy of all the players in this game, then I've obviously hit gold with my thor lynch, is he your mafia PR or something?

I find it hilarious you find me scummy, under what grounds? You don't like my reasons for wanting to lynch thor? Oh, well, that makes sense.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #134) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 950, PenguinPower wrote:Loving it if FA would still claim, and karnos will always have a special place in my heart.

Not sure what you want to gain from this. You seem the most scummy right now...I can sort associatives later.
Please provide me with a case on why karnos and FA are scum so I can quote it and throw shit at it to justify a shit vote.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #954 (isolation #135) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by ironstove »

Holey fucc, please vote THOR people. The man needs to die more than ever. EXONERATE ME.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #136) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:48 pm

Post by ironstove »

I'd rather you respond to my post
Please provide me with a case on why karnos and FA are scum so I can quote it and throw shit at it to justify a shit vote.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #137) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by ironstove »

PP you're scum, right? Why are you so adamant that Nero/Thor are town?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #138) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:58 pm

Post by ironstove »

Just answer this question and I'll build you your case.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #139) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by ironstove »

You're scum, aren't you? That's why you're not answering my question.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #140) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:23 pm

Post by ironstove »

No, because I'm town.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #141) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:32 pm

Post by ironstove »

Alright, assuming thor is town, you're indicating you think myself, karnos, and FA are scum ?

What are your thoughts on lowell, lmk, and alpaca?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #142) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:20 pm

Post by ironstove »

Yea, whatever let's lynch saru then

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #143) » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:15 pm

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: Lowell
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #983 (isolation #144) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:16 am

Post by ironstove »

Hi bji, provide me with a definitive list of reads along with your name, address, date of birth, and social.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #996 (isolation #145) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:43 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 980, karnos wrote:Thor is scum.

He isn't this bad of a player to be town. In other games, town!Thor might have put some pressure on me, but he has never blindly tunneled like this.

This is either scum!Thor or Thor ODed on drugs and lost 50 points of IQ. This isn't the usual town!Thor I have seen before.
Assuming he's not scum, where do you think the other scum are? (This is assuming he is town, not assuming he is scum and asking who his potential partners are).
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #146) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:51 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 997, PenguinPower wrote:You are literally parroting me. Please have an original, logical thought.
OH fuck you. Don't make me tilt or I will GT.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #147) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:05 pm

Post by ironstove »

Based on analyzing post syntax, I presumed tracer was scum due to her posts feeling very fake, thor's entrance was also scummy, however he's managed to become more towny thanks to interactions with saru/aron which made me begin to doubt my reads, however I wanted to stick to my initial read and follow through on it.

I didn't like the mal wagon, I suspected thor/nero of being a scum pair so the way the mal wagon developed due to nero's push for it, and it made me more suspicious of them.

However apparently now you come in shining a beacon of innocence on thor telling me I'm 100% completely wrong, that he is confirmed town from your point of view, and I town read your slot (for now), hence I'm trying to back off and not tunnel on him.

So giving up my scum reads leaves me with very little to do besides sheep around or be idle.

Then you come back to me, and tell me I'm scum for listening to you after you tell me I'm scum for presuming thor is scum. That's really bizarre, so I don't feel like analyzing that further.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1005 (isolation #148) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:07 pm

Post by ironstove »

Also the ad hominem that nero/thor are using to combo on me, saying I can't/won't discuss logic, that my logic is flawed for scum reading them, etc... I'm making a few assumptions here in my play and there are two scenarios that are playing out i.e.

1. I'm correct in that nero/thor are a scum pair and you're bad and getting in my way

2. I'm wrong and I should adapt by pivoting my vote while trying to gather further information to find other scum and confirm or deny assumption #1.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #149) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:10 pm

Post by ironstove »

Making long-winded posts quoting a massive amount of posts is neither enjoyable for me to create nor enjoyable for me to read regardless of my faction, and I already stated to you that if you want to understand why I am voting for thor, all you had to do was ISO me, which you probably never did which is why I know you're asking me to make a case.

I don't ask people to make a case less I ISO them and find nothing and need them to clarify specifically what is setting them off.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #150) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:53 pm

Post by ironstove »

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1018 (isolation #151) » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:50 pm

Post by ironstove »

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #152) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:29 am

Post by ironstove »

I voted because there was one day left and I didn't think we had enough time to create another wagon so if I didn't vote then it was going to nl

This is because about 4 players seemed afk.

In retrospect I should have held my vote and waited last minute but I thought the outcome would be the same and fmpov nl was the only outcome that would have occurred had I fought the Lynch with that little time. Fmpov even if I thought mal wasn't scum, I voted because maybe I was wrong and the flip would give information.

The fact that I voted should indicate I'm town more than scum because as town the fact that I lynched rather than pushed for the nl was the town play.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (isolation #153) » Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:22 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1054, Nero Cain wrote:@PP That wasn't the right word. I mean I do think BJ is buddyng him but for you I kinda of hate
In post 1002, PenguinPower wrote:Then lynch that. If he's scum, good lynch. If he's town, he hurts town. Lynch it. Seriously, dude got me a scum win based off a rage vote. If he's not going to play - and not going to be replaced - lynch it.
like its really goading me into trying to lynch Iron regardless of alignment.

but you can help me remove doubt by voting for scum.

vote:BJ
Both of you (PP/NERO) are really suggesting a PL because you have no strong scum reads on anyone D2? Sounds awful.

Explain why this isn't awful.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1080 (isolation #154) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:03 am

Post by ironstove »

Penguin, how strong is your townread on thor?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1081 (isolation #155) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:04 am

Post by ironstove »

Is he your top town read so far?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #156) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:04 am

Post by ironstove »

Wait, why is bji getting lynched? Is it because people are scum reading the slot or because of his recent posts?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #157) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:34 am

Post by ironstove »

Yea, I don't think he's a good lynch, I'd rather lynch nero this game, isn't that going to put us in LYLO/MYLO?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #158) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:34 am

Post by ironstove »

Not scum reading that player at all.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #159) » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:14 pm

Post by ironstove »

i gave up
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #160) » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Post by ironstove »

BTW fire, do you have any report or clear to provide?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #161) » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:55 am

Post by ironstove »

that would require me to put more than 1% effort into this game.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #162) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:54 am

Post by ironstove »

Nero n Thor trying to lead another mislynch we should Lynch Nero
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #163) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:11 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 1132, Nero Cain wrote:how do you know BJ is town?
I agree with everything he's said so I find it scummy that people are trying to Lynch him when I have a town read on him
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1138 (isolation #164) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:32 am

Post by ironstove »

lynch thor or nero, thank you, let's stop with the mislynches. make mafiascum great again
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #165) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:32 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 1140, Nero Cain wrote:that's actually kinda scummy. Like placating him.
whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #166) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:49 am

Post by ironstove »

Nero is scum this game, his casing on bji is super weak and reaching to the point that it feels like so much effort was made to make it sound towny which makes it sound fake FMPOV, his scum read on me was stupid (he never provided any casing or reasons, just said over and over 'I think iron is scum'), his town read on nero is baseless along with his other reads this game making 0 sense, and the way the mal wagon formed on D1 with nero/thor pushing town to jump on was scummy as well.

Nero is the lynch today, I am certain that this is the right move.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1147 (isolation #167) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:57 am

Post by ironstove »

Why are you fucking asking me the same question over and over?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1148 (isolation #168) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:57 am

Post by ironstove »

A question which I've already answered multiple times?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #169) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:58 am

Post by ironstove »

What do you think about my scum read on you nero? Is it bullshit? Please refute my arguments, banter with me, pressure me, come on, I can take it.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #170) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by ironstove »

SO you still think I'm scum? So scum team is myself, bji, and who else? Who is the other mislynch? Or will your bus one teammate just for good measure?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #171) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by ironstove »

lmk is still in this game? he is scummy, he keeps dodging prods.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #172) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by ironstove »

That basically was a PL from grey, he said 'I don't care if you're town I'm voting you for how scummy your activity makes you appear'
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #173) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 777, GreyICE wrote:Oh holy shit though.

I looked at mal's recent posts.
Whatever you can be town.
This is fake VLA shit.

Vote: mal

Jesus. Don't claim, just die. Fucking fake VLAers. This doesn't just make you scum, it means you're garbage who abuses site rules meant to accommodate people IRL. Welcome to the hell of "I will expect you to post content at all times in all games I am a part of regardless of VLA status."
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #174) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by ironstove »

Since you seemed to miss it.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #175) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by ironstove »

I quoted it in bold for you, just FYI incase you still don't see it.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (isolation #176) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by ironstove »

Of course, scum players tend to do this kind of stuff. So I wouldn't expect anything less from you, nero my boy.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #177) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1167, Nero Cain wrote:Like even if you guys convince this lurk town to lynch me today you guys are still getting power lynched after I flip town.
this is a meaningless statement because you're not going to flip town LMAO
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (isolation #178) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by ironstove »

Yea, I'm scummy because I can read
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (isolation #179) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by ironstove »

Too many afkers in this game.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #180) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 2:28 pm

Post by ironstove »

this entire argument is worthless, regardless of whether or not it was a PL, that lynch was trash and both you and nero are picking at minor details in order to justify another mislynch, it's a weak case and the stronger case lies in the reasons i outlined earlier but town this game are complacent and sitting back
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1193 (isolation #181) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:12 pm

Post by ironstove »

No, they're not. You're awful.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (isolation #182) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:05 am

Post by ironstove »

What 'evidence'? I don't think you know what that word means.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1220 (isolation #183) » Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:02 pm

Post by ironstove »

Thor
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (isolation #184) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:53 am

Post by ironstove »

In post 1221, PenguinPower wrote:Then you should probably hop on that. We need to start consolidating, and Nero ain't happening.

I would encourage you to, instead, join the bji wagon. We need to lynch scum in this game (if you're town).
:fuckyou:
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #185) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:53 am

Post by ironstove »

i thought you were a fucking cop with a report on thor that's why you had such a stupid town read on him with no explanation, but you're clearly not cop HOLY FUCK.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1233 (isolation #186) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 7:12 am

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: thor
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #187) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:10 am

Post by ironstove »

oh president trump
oh mercy, oh president trump
oh president trump
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (isolation #188) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:10 am

Post by ironstove »

well, i screwed that up fantastically
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1256 (isolation #189) » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:26 pm

Post by ironstove »

DROP THE HAMMER
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #190) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:47 am

Post by ironstove »

LOL he's so bad.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #191) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:55 am

Post by ironstove »

Just want to mention that in a game with 1300 posts, lowell has 36 posts lol. This is the definition of lurker. However he could still be town, but the activity is ridiculously low.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #192) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:55 am

Post by ironstove »

I am not impressed.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #193) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:53 am

Post by ironstove »

HAMMER. WOW. WHY ARE YOU STALLING?
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #194) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:21 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1287, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1284, ironstove wrote:HAMMER. WOW. WHY ARE YOU STALLING?
If I think Thor is scum after I read I would also do intent to hammer but I am going to read. Wanting to know wtf is going on is not stalling.
14 HOURS LEFT AND YOU WOULD RATHER NO LYNCH THAN LYNCH WTF.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1315 (isolation #195) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:31 pm

Post by ironstove »

We can NL then lynch math tomorrow, he's mafia.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #196) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:32 pm

Post by ironstove »

Pushing for a lynch that isn't going to happen knowing it will result in a NL is scum or bad town play, either way I'm willing to lynch this guy tomorrow if thor/nero lynch isn't happening.

I'm almost positive thor/nero/math are the scum, this is why he won't flip his partner.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #197) » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:32 pm

Post by ironstove »

Somebody needs to swap to thor or this game is going to be a shit storm tomorrow.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (isolation #198) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:32 am

Post by ironstove »

VOTE: bji
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #199) » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:33 am

Post by ironstove »

Man, that sounds like a bullshit claim, he's making this 4 hours before hammer holy fuck just lynch him

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”