Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

So you are a Aronagrundy alt? That site is a modkillable and banable offense.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Considering you ignored all my earlier questions at you I assume you'll just do the same thing here. I mean you are lying that I never mentioned reasons why I had a scum read on you but I could easily see that from both alignments.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

@nero

Him trying to start a wagon on me and dropping it as soon as I responded, mostly. I feel like I'm a pretty easy target for a scum to replace in and try to gain towncred by attacking (I feel like I'm mostly read as scum/null, and no one's gone after me really) and abandoning the push seemed natural.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:07 pm

Post by ironstove »

SO you still think I'm scum? So scum team is myself, bji, and who else? Who is the other mislynch? Or will your bus one teammate just for good measure?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes no kinda. Like scumBJ riding your jockstrap makes me want to think you are town. Part of me thinks that he could do that with you as scum to throw us all off but then I also think its extremely likely that he has at least 1 buddy if not both in Karnos/LMK.

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:19 pm

Post by ironstove »

lmk is still in this game? he is scummy, he keeps dodging prods.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but then Alpaca getting ran up and you lulzy threatening to hammer makes some sense as buddy play. So maybe it is just as simple as a BJ/Iron/LMK team.

aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

lmk is getting replaced right?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Lmk is being replaced but no one wants to replace into a scum slot.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:50 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Anyways...
You had NO IDEA if Mal was intentionally ignoring this game.
That's true. I, like 99.9% of the worlds population, am unable to read minds. However, when I see a player that has been posting all over the site and his only recent "content" is a naked vote on a popular wagon it sure as hell looks like he was avoiding this game and as someone that's looking to find scum that type of inconsistency shouldn't be ignored. I feel like if you were town you'd question his sincerity too.
In post 1134, bji wrote:And I think that those that DROVE the wagon are more culpable
You know the last person that accused me of being scum that drove a wagon was scum themselves.

The point was that I have a hard time seeing Grey accuse Mal of faking V/LA b/c why the fuck would town
EVER
do that?

So I had assumed
In post 777, GreyICE wrote:Whatever you can be town.
was a typo.
In post 777, GreyICE wrote:This doesn't just make you scum, it means you're garbage who abuses site rules meant to accommodate people IRL.
In post 1134, bji wrote:I read this as GreyICE saying that IF Mal is scum, THEN faking V/LA as scum makes him garbage who abuses site rules.
Like this is some grade A creative reading. Grey is deff calling him scum here but BJ is "reading in" to make it sound like Grey wasn't scum reading him to keep up the false narrative that he was a PL.

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:54 pm

Post by ironstove »

That basically was a PL from grey, he said 'I don't care if you're town I'm voting you for how scummy your activity makes you appear'
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 777, GreyICE wrote:Oh holy shit though.

I looked at mal's recent posts.
Whatever you can be town.
This is fake VLA shit.

Vote: mal

Jesus. Don't claim, just die. Fucking fake VLAers. This doesn't just make you scum, it means you're garbage who abuses site rules meant to accommodate people IRL. Welcome to the hell of "I will expect you to post content at all times in all games I am a part of regardless of VLA status."
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by ironstove »

Since you seemed to miss it.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Post by ironstove »

I quoted it in bold for you, just FYI incase you still don't see it.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:56 pm

Post by ironstove »

Of course, scum players tend to do this kind of stuff. So I wouldn't expect anything less from you, nero my boy.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

its in my last post but nice use of not reading to pad your post count.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1160, ironstove wrote:That basically was a PL from grey, he said 'I don't care if you're town I'm voting you for how scummy your activity makes you appear'
So Grey can think he was scummy looking but I can't think that? lol You guys are so scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Like even if you guys convince this lurk town to lynch me today you guys are still getting power lynched after I flip town.

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 1167, Nero Cain wrote:Like even if you guys convince this lurk town to lynch me today you guys are still getting power lynched after I flip town.
this is a meaningless statement because you're not going to flip town LMAO
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:14 pm

Post by ironstove »

Yea, I'm scummy because I can read
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:22 pm

Post by bji »

In post 1159, Nero Cain wrote: The point was that I have a hard time seeing Grey accuse Mal of faking V/LA b/c why the fuck would town
EVER
do that?
The point is that Grey accused Mal of faking V/LA and didn't even CARE if Mal was scum or even say he thought that Mal was scum. Grey said in the SAME POST that Mal could be town or could be scum, but that he wanted to lynch him anyway because V/LA shenanigans. That is like the definition of a policy lynch. Everyone on that wagon except you was calling it a policy lynch.

That was my original point, that invoked all of this argument about GreyICE's statements about Mal.

Really nothing has happened today that fundamentally changes my evaluation as given in post , except that Nero has squirmed like crazy in response.

We really need other players to contribute though. All I'm hearing is echoes off of the walls from me, Nero, and Iron.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:27 pm

Post by Thor665 »

The 'Whatever, you can be town' from Grey in 777 was a reference to his 776 'you' was 'Thor'.
I swear no one in this game reads.

@Nero - some people whine about walls and some go for it, doubt it's a scumtell. His flopping and logic holes are the more valid case.

@Arona - why would he focus on you at this stage as scum considering how you're skating through and there are *multiple* wagons with actual heat on them (and he distinctly chose a side) That looks very much like scum looking to either back up a buddy, or buddy town, or some combination - why would he focus on you? That read is pretty thin.

I don't like the Nero wagon, not that that should shock anyone, but I want to be on record for it.
Still like the Bjj wagon.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 776, GreyICE wrote:I sorted you Thor (As Thor is talking about Mal). Your response to me was crud.
[snip]
You can rearrange my priorities by self voting or claiming scum, feel free.
In post 777, GreyICE wrote:Oh holy shit though.

I looked at mal's recent posts. Whatever you can be town. This is fake VLA Smurf.
You can both drop the misrep thing - because if it's scummy you're both doing it.
Context.

Now that the Nero wagon is dead, Iron can spaz onto a different wagon until eventually he lands on Karnos or Bjj.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:33 pm

Post by Thor665 »

To be clear the parenthetical in the quote was mine.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:38 pm

Post by ironstove »

Too many afkers in this game.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”