Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 113, LmkGuy wrote:Perfect... just to clarify though, thats an actual reads list right? I noticed you have cmitic1 on town. Any thoughts on my vote/posts about him?
eh, prob. Those are my early gut reads. I'm mostly basing it on Alpaca and/or Stove being scum though. I don't think your cmt case is really that strong or a better vote then Alpaca or Stove.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:50 pm

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 149, PenguinPower wrote:Haha.

VOTE: aronagrundy

This is scum.
why can't I make jokes now?
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:52 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Doesn't fit your personality.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 146, PenguinPower wrote:and to which you allude to above your post 93 being your first serious case
but my 93 was explaining
WHY
I was voting Alpaca in #15 and continued to vote him. My problem is that you are claiming to have read #93 and not have understood that my vote on Alpaca wasn't a semi-serious vote prior to #93.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:56 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Because that would be asinine, and I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt.

#15 was serious...alright. I'll re-read with that in mind.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 128, ironstove wrote:Ok guys, I changed my mind

VOTE: aronagrundy

Scum partner detected
If you still think I'm scum why did you unvote me?

LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:51 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

reading this thread sounds like a bunch of twelve year old arguing :lol: . I'm struggling to work out which posts are real and which are jokes.
LmkGuy
LmkGuy
Goon
LmkGuy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:57 pm

Post by LmkGuy »

In post 150, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 113, LmkGuy wrote:Perfect... just to clarify though, thats an actual reads list right? I noticed you have cmitic1 on town. Any thoughts on my vote/posts about him?
eh, prob. Those are my early gut reads. I'm mostly basing it on Alpaca and/or Stove being scum though. I don't think your cmt case is really that strong or a better vote then Alpaca or Stove.
Ok, but I'm not really feeling your alpaca case too much right now either. I don't like how stove is playing. Its either super confident scum trying to be too obvious to be true, or just town being silly...

Eitherway, unless anyone else is keen on looking into cmt, im gunna

VOTE: ironstove

Hopefully this can get him playing a bit more seriously so I can get a better read on him.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 150, Nero Cain wrote:
This guy still seriously thinks that alpaca is a good lynch.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:18 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

the only slight thing bout cmt is that I could maybe kinda see scum wanting to discuss townreads so they can NK whomever is town read the most but meh...

but I don't really like you shitting on the thread. The last 2 pages have been productive so I'm not sure why you are posting this.
In post 132, LmkGuy wrote:Ok guys relax, this is not scum hunting, this is almost back to RVS :lol:
In post 135, LmkGuy wrote:Or any better alternatives with actual reasons?
In post 157, LmkGuy wrote:reading this thread sounds like a bunch of twelve year old arguing :lol: . I'm struggling to work out which posts are real and which are jokes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 159, ironstove wrote:This guy still seriously thinks that alpaca is a good lynch.
What has Alpalca done that's so townie that I should move on and let him coast?

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:22 pm

Post by ironstove »

Like, me I can understand, people always want to kill me, but EHHHHHHHH. Also cmitc's appears to be more weak/bad town play rather than fake scum hunting as you're putting it, and it seems like you're really reaching.

I personally don't like the tone arun has taken in this game, appears very 'fake' and 'artificial', trying to sound like a towny player when in actuality is scum, not really creating conflict with other players, avoiding pressure, and overall I don't like the reactions I'm getting.

Seems like a very distanced scum trying to coast cleanly through the game, so I am asking that town make this guy the lynch for D1.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:24 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 161, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 159, ironstove wrote:This guy still seriously thinks that alpaca is a good lynch.
What has Alpalca done that's so townie that I should move on and let him coast?
We put him at L-1 I was going to hammer and flip him belly up, but the wagon was broken. We got plenty of information of off that RVS on him, so there is no point tunneling in him, if he's scum we can save him for later, now it's time to lynch arun.
ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:25 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 162, ironstove wrote:Like, me I can understand, people always want to kill me, but EHHHHHHHH. Also cmitc's appears to be more weak/bad town play rather than fake scum hunting as you're putting it, and it seems like you're really reaching.

I personally don't like the tone arun has taken in this game, appears very 'fake' and 'artificial', trying to sound like a towny player when in actuality is scum, not really creating conflict with other players, avoiding pressure, and overall I don't like the reactions I'm getting.

Seems like a very distanced scum trying to coast cleanly through the game, so I am asking that town make this guy the lynch for D1.
By fake and artificial, I get a creepy feel of some fake smiling mannequin like so:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

If you were willing enough to hammer him want made you ok with not letting him hang today? What information did we get off of his wagon?

ironstove
ironstove
Mafia Scum
ironstove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:41 pm

Post by ironstove »

In post 165, Nero Cain wrote:If you were willing enough to hammer him want made you ok with not letting him hang today? What information did we get off of his wagon?
Dude, I was gonna hammer him but someone unvoted i.e. penguinpanic.

Are you asking me what information did I gather because you're scum trying to find out if my reads are correct and I should be the night kill, or because you gathered no information from that RVS because you're scum and already know everyone's alignment??????
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 166, ironstove wrote:
In post 165, Nero Cain wrote:If you were willing enough to hammer him want made you ok with not letting him hang today? What information did we get off of his wagon?
Dude, I was gonna hammer him but someone unvoted i.e. penguinpanic.

Are you asking me what information did I gather because you're scum trying to find out if my reads are correct and I should be the night kill, or because you gathered no information from that RVS because you're scum and already know everyone's alignment??????
no. I'm asking you to do things b/c you are posting hollow statements.

You threatened to hammer and penguin unvoted thus you could not hammer. ok got it. What about that makes Alpalca unlynchable today?

Foxbird
Foxbird
Goon
Foxbird
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:21 pm

Post by Foxbird »

Votecount 1.4

karnos
(1) - AlpacaAlpaca
LmkGuy
(1) - Saru
ironstove
(2) - Knighty Knight, LmkGuy
AlpacaAlpaca
(4) - Nero Cain, Tracer, karnos, malpascp
Knighty Knight
(1) - Lowell
PenguinPower
(1) - aronagrundy
aronagrundy
(2) - ironstove, PenguinPower

Not Voting
(1) - cmitc1

With
players eligible to vote, it’s
to lynch!

Day 1 will end in
(expired on 2016-10-24 15:08:49).

Mod Notes:

None!
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:51 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

Town :cop:
1. LmkGuy
5. PenguinPower
6. Ironstove
12. Knighty Knight

Null :neutral:
2. Saru
4. karnos
7. malpascp
9. Lowell
11. Alpaca Alpaca
13. Tracer

Scum :twisted:
3. Nero Cain
8. aronagrundy
10. Cmitc1

Nulls haven't said enough to make me suspicious, towns are myself and people I believe to have good evidence/ arguments with seemingly minimal bias, scum are people I beleive to act suspicious and have sound arguments against them.
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:53 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

VOTE: Arona Grundy
Knighty Knight
Knighty Knight
Townie
Knighty Knight
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:57 pm

Post by Knighty Knight »

Also just so everyone knows I am going to be more active in the evening to early morning because of work, so I probably won't post a lot during the day (also sorry for triple post :P)
cmitc1
cmitc1
Townie
cmitc1
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:44 am

Post by cmitc1 »

In post 84, LmkGuy wrote:
In post 83, cmitc1 wrote:
In post 81, Knighty Knight wrote:There was no serious case against Alpaca, people just want to get him lynched for some (no) reason. Apparently this group of people are very vote happy and want to get people killed page 4
instead of waiting for concrete evidence

well im not on it for the lynch >.>

(underlined part) thats not really how mafia games work.

VOTE: unvote
He was at L-2 when you unvoted. Why are you getting so jumpy over Knight pointing this out? I believe one unvoted when 'intent' was declared (i think this intent was fake). The wagon itself wasn't terrible as we do need to get out of RVS somehow and pushing someone to L-1 is a way to do so.
I felt paranoid about it, so i unvoted ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

In post 140, aronagrundy wrote:
In post 134, LmkGuy wrote:Does anyone have thoughts on my ?
I see why you think cmitc's unvote was scummy but I think it could have been shedding his RVS vote too, since his post before he unvoted looked like this:
In post 78, cmitc1 wrote:
In post 73, ironstove wrote:Penguin nervously unvoting because he doesn't want to see his partner who is a mafia PR getting lynched.

PenguinPower? More like PenguinPanic
dontcha think that is a little unlikely?

so, since we are getting into the game, lets start picking up some more productive conversation, like

based on the start of the game, are you getting any town leans on anybody? right now, I have a town lean on iron due to that eh accusation.
where he wants to move into "more productive conversation."

That being said, this post actually popped out to me more once I scrolled up to reread the page. Discussing town reads doesn't produce as much conversation as discussing/pushing scumreads. Seems like an attempt at faking actual scumhunting.
it was actually a push for better conversation , but you can take it like that if you must?
aronagrundy
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
aronagrundy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:01 am

Post by aronagrundy »

In post 162, ironstove wrote:Like, me I can understand, people always want to kill me, but EHHHHHHHH. Also cmitc's appears to be more weak/bad town play rather than fake scum hunting as you're putting it, and it seems like you're really reaching.

How haven't I been causing conflict? Did you miss my argument with pp?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2016 1:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

knight can you explain your scum reads and the iron town read?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”