totally not scummy semi-ramdom vote: Disciple Slayer
sticking a second vote on Lord Nikon for no reason :P

un-official vote count

Disciple Slayer (2) charter, VampyreLord

charter (2) liamcool, Nudude

Nudude (1) Lord Nikon

Lord Nikon (2) Gorgon, Disciple Slayer
Ok, so what's the speed of dark?

Extreme problem posting on each second week, figure out when that is for yourself.
VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:06 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

come
on
fellas. These are all at least
semi
-random votes. We can't really base any suspicouns (argh) on anything at this point. You guys seem real jumpy.

Extreme problem posting on each second week, figure out when that is for yourself.
VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (isolation #2) » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:54 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

charter wrote:
Infinitive wrote:Hey, I got L-1'd on the first page of my first game. Sometimes people just have a brain fart when they're setting the random votes. I'm still not convinced of anything.

The corollary is that I got lynched on the top of page 4, so maybe that just means that my first game was screwy.
Yeah, I put someone at L-1 because I wasn't thinking and I was the prime suspect for scum for the rest of the game. (when I was in fact the cop)
Bah, charter and Infinitive are both sticking up for DLS. Could be a link between any of them. Could be Scum, Masons or Cult. Ain't much but at least something. IGMEOY.

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #64 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:52 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

charter wrote:
Infinitive wrote:Hey, I got L-1'd on the first page of my first game. Sometimes people just have a brain fart when they're setting the random votes. I'm still not convinced of anything.

The corollary is that I got lynched on the top of page 4, so maybe that just means that my first game was screwy.
Yeah, I put someone at L-1 because I wasn't thinking and I was the prime suspect for scum for the rest of the game. (when I was in fact the cop)

I agree with you Nudude, that we need people to post regardless of if they have something to post about, else we won't ever find scum.
Here, Infinitive is, IMO, defending DLS after Hang 'em High's vote on her. Afterwards, charter agrees with Infinitive, thus two people are possibly trying to get suspisoun (grr) off DLS..... :roll:

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

hang 'em high wrote:-- he merely pointed out a possible connection and didn't go overboard in his conclusions. At this point everything we have to go on is fairly insignificant, so I can hardly blame Vamp for doing so. It's not as if he is advocating a lynch based on this post.
See? I'd say your getting a bit over-defensive.... I didn't even vote or FOS you.... (well, okay. IGMEOY is pretty much the same).

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:23 am

Post by VampyreLord »

Gorgon wrote:VL using HeH's words to support his own defense is interesting and worthy of note.

However, I agree that what he did isn't lynchworthy.

Unvote
, for now.
What? You say that it's "interestng that" I "used HeH's words to support my own defence", then you say the exact same thing as him and unvote me? That seems a little.... odd to me... FOS

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #104 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:42 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

I don't think that DLS's last post was scummy at all. Please state why, would you deepthought? I'm also suprised that SK still has the most
"pressure"
votes, when we're getting a replacment (apparently).

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #385 (isolation #7) » Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:19 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

willl read throught posts tomorrow. Am at dad's an unable to do anything......pg 4....

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #425 (isolation #8) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:51 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

Vote Count

deepthought (5)
- Nudude, liamcool, Thanatos, charter, Disciple Slayer
liamcool (3) - Gorgon, Hang'em High, deepthought
Dark_Lady_Shaiann (1)- Insurgent
Disciple Slayer (1) - VampyreLord

Not Voting (2) - Infinitive, Dark_Lady_Shaiann,

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Hi all! sorry I havn't been here. Was catching up on everything.

DLS/DS Thier argument seemed to be, well, over-defensive townieish behind all the crap so neither are that suspicous in my eyes any more.
unvote

DT has been the favorite to lynch so far, but I'm not worrying that much. I'd rather lynch hjim tomorrow, maybe. I want to lynch....

Thanatos
' posts have almost seemed to me like he's giving fellow scum instrcutions on what to do at night...
Thanatos wrote: By not killing you, the scum has two options. (assuming you're town)

1. They kill you, deciding that you're worth the effort because you're a Doc.

2. They let you live, and kill someone else. By doing this, they have the ability to kill someone else, and then you're almost sure to be dead on D2 or 3. By doing this, they draw alot of suspicion off of themselves, take away a lynch from the town, give us the moral defeat of killing off our own doc, and get one more townie killed than they would have if they killed you.
It's almost like he's telling his scum-buddies to do one of these things, or a quick way to raise a topic to discuss during the night.

Tsk, tsk. Not liking that kind of play at all
vote:Thanatos

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #428 (isolation #9) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:17 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

1. It's convincing enough for me....
2.Thanatos is looking too much into what the scum will do at night, methinks. I said in my last post that he could be setting up a quick discussion for night, possibly incase it is deadlined. As I also said, it seemed hidden to me. It'd hardley confuse his scumbuddies IMO, also possibly setting up a quick topic for night (so they don't have to ponder too much).
3. As I
also
said previously, DLS and DS are looking fairly pro-town in my eyes, and Thanatos a bit scummier than DT.

@Nudude, liamcool, Thanatos, charter and Disciple Slayer.

Could you guys all give me a post on why your voting for DT?

@Gorgon, Hang'em High and deepthought.

Same as above but why liamcool?

Thank you.

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #430 (isolation #10) » Tue Nov 13, 2007 6:24 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

(hypothetical situation: DT is pro-town).If we don't lynch DT, I doubt the scum/SK? will NK him because he is so suspicous already, we'll probably lynch him tommorrow, giving the scum another townie-kill.

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 6:14 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

Dangit. Well, it looks as if DT was the sane doc. If we have another doc out there, then, well, don't protect anyone (Unless you think they're scum, hehe).

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #481 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 7:14 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

Thanatos wrote:hmm..I did a short re-read over some things, and noticed that it was insurgent that pushed me over the edge about the the DT lynch. If there was a vig, that might be a reason.
If there was a vig, a SK
and
mafia (with our doc dead), shouldn't there have been 3 NK's?

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #486 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:16 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

I did?

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #542 (isolation #14) » Wed Nov 21, 2007 3:52 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

charter wrote:102- Finds a post of DLS's scummy. Now that I reread it, even though it's meant to be a sarcastic post, it could be made out to look like a joke, anyhow, I find it HIGHLY scummy as well. She thinks in 101 that HeH and DT are scum buddies. Who got lynched yesterday? Who got killed last night? Quite the remarkable coincidence to me.

If she had remembered that she wouldn't have killed either of them.......

PLUS that wasn't even real suspicion.

Note the:
DLS wrote:If only things were that simple.....

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #548 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:32 am

Post by VampyreLord »

Probably wont be posting for about a week. Am at me Dad's.

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #549 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:45 am

Post by VampyreLord »

Mod: are the votes reset?

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #643 (isolation #17) » Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:36 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

M' back. I've been reading through, and here's wot I think.
Disciple Slayer wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:I just gave a PBPA and you FOS me for quoting the words of a dead townie? I think your reasoning is flawed. Here's a vote to pressure you into more information.

Vote: Thanatos

Now watch as DLS rushes to defend him in her next post.
Wait....what did all of that have to do with me? Are you assuming that simply because I defended S_K that I shall now defend Thanatos, because HeH hinted that there was a possible link between me and S_K becuase I defended her and we had consecutive votes on the player who died N1?
I make a prediction. DLS accuses me of assuming things.
Thanatos wrote:I believe/believed that DSes comments about me were him saying "HeH suspected Thanatos, because SK lurked." which is stupid. I may have missinterepreted it, I don't know. But, if I read correctly, DLS read it that way, so maybe I didn't...
Thanatos backs DLS up.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:
Thanatos wrote: My Vote on him is because he continues to ignore things brought up against him. Like, for example, how he has yet to comment on the fact that the "good points brought up against me" were dropped within that same page, and because he continues to be unreasponcive.
I agree with this.
DLS backs up Thanatos, just as I predicted.

I never went on an all-out offensive against anyone, but at the first sign of trouble (a list of players suspected by HeH at some point during the game, regardless whether he cleared them afterwards or not), DLS and Thanatos once again reveal their ties to each other.

Other people please comment and add your own thoughts on this fiasco. It seems to be growing into what could potentially be the most important discussion of D2.
Humm, I see.... and agree.
Nudude wrote:I'm finding it hard to get a read on DLS, Thanatos and DS at the moment...there's way to much static in there, and I feel the reason is it's a bit confusing trying to figure out what everyone means.
Me aswell, but I'm leaning closer to scum for Thanatos and DLS.
DLS wrote:No, I don't have anything to say about that. I'm commenting on DS's methods right now.... not really on his points, which really aren't even his.
Who's are they?
DLS wrote:OK...I lied.
I don't like that either.
mith wrote:Lying is bad for the town.
Even if it's minor, IMO. (Not suggesting anything off this).
Infinitive wrote:Anyway, in summary,
FOS: Disciple Slayer
for a long, incongruous series of suspicious analyses of other peoples' thoughts, omitting quotations directly relevant to a PBPA, and seeming to bait out a supposed connection between two people that is on its face suspect at best.
Defending DLS/Thanatos? It gets even better.
Thanatos wrote:Thank you for your comments, Infinitive.
Seems all big 'n happy now someone else is going against DS, 3 way scum? Don't get me wrong, I ain't all that suspicous of Infinitive. And Thanatos' vote seems like an OMGUS to me.
Ah, well.
Vote: Thanatos

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #656 (isolation #18) » Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:20 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

First, I'm gonna role-claim as cop. I'm doing this because I inspected liamcool last night and he was innocent. People look like they're close on lynching him, and I don't want to lynch another town.
And Thanatos, where'd your vote move? The top of 26 says it's on DS, and it hasn't been changed since then as far as I can see...

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #722 (isolation #19) » Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:44 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

Still here.... Dangit, now I feel real bad about role-claiming and wish I hadn't....
charter wrote:
Infinitive wrote:And counterclaim or not, I'm still not happy with the VL copclaim. Sorry.
By not happy do you mean you're not satisfied he's the cop? If so please tell me why. Or do you mean you're not satisfied that he claimed when he did?
I'd say he means he isn't happy about my time of claiming etc
. :oops: :cry:

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #778 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:59 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

Meh, I am sort of leaning towards no-lynch at this point... But I dunno. Me still thinks thanatos is the scummiest.

VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #888 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 28, 2007 10:40 am

Post by VampyreLord »

Thanatos wrote:Remember, if I'm scum, I have the ability to screw you around. It also means that, I as a townie, can lead you to something useful, far more than DLS has shown herself to be capable of.
I'm puzzled, here you claim as townie- why didn't you want to claim before? Or were you claiming as Pro-Town?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”