Post Post #775 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:11 am

Post by Disciple Slayer »

Vote Count

Dark_Lady_Shaiann (3)
- Disciple Slayer, Thanatos, charter
Thanatos (2) - Gorgon, VampyreLord

Not Voting (4) - Dark_Lady_Shaiann, Infinitive, liamcool, Nudude

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch

Posting will commence on the 18th. I've got a busy weekend and a flight immediately after.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l........[color=red]O[/color]..........
l........[color=red]/l\[/color].........
l........[color=red]/\[/color]......... /OUT on all my current games
l......................
===________
Thanatos
Thanatos
Goon
Thanatos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Thanatos »

Infinitive wrote:
Thanatos wrote: Which is also compounded by other people (wait, am I mistaken, or was it Infinitive who said this) asking why I'm not leading as much today.
It was me who said that. At the time I was pointing out discrepancies in what you'd done. You answered that question to my satisfaction. It's the other stuff that bugs me.
hmm...I'll leave whether or not your contradicting yourself up to third parties to decide.
Never forget...you are Mortal.
Nudude
Nudude
Goon
Nudude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:32 pm

Post by Nudude »

Thanatos, if I remember correctly, it was DS who started the DLS investigation, well to be more specific he was investigating you and DLS.

On the flip - side, if it was who you somehow started the investigation on DLS, DS was very quick to take your side, despite you being suspect #1 on his list.

DS puts out some bait regarding a link between you (Thanatos) and DLS. DLS becomes very defensive, and DS starts building a case on DLS's over - defensiveness.

I also investigate DLS, and bring attention to the fact she has done very little scum hunting.

Then you say this:
Thanatos wrote:I react so strongly because you kept ignoring it, but honestly, I stopped caring a while back..

And yes, I scum hunted. Right up till the claim, I was looking at VL and Liam. The claim kind of froze me in my tracks. I'm still thinking about what I want to do...

..As much as I hate to admit it,
DS's arguments on DLS's lack of scum-hunting make sense. I'm almost positive that either DS or DLS is scum.
There's no way this game makes sense if they aren't. Therefore...
Vote:DLS

Sorry, but he's right. You've yet to do anything non defensive. That's a big scumtell.
Underlined for emphasis. You give DS the credit for pointing out DLS's lack of scum hunting.

Here's where things get interesting.

You made this post earlier:
Thanatos wrote:I've been really busy for the past couple of days, and I can't comment too deeply on the situation right now, but I'll say this.

Nudude and Infinitive have made me think about DLS in a light I hadn;t thought before, and suddenly I realized, they were completely right. She has yet to give anything on the Offensive.
This is bad. Very bad. It means she has the time, but not the will/desire to hunt scum. This may or may not mean something, but she's on my list now, when before she was not, though that may have been more for DS than herself.

Speaking of which, if, by some chance, DS and DLS are scum buddies, we're royally fucked. Nothings more dangerous than scumbuddies who hate each other. Just something to keep in mind if one of them turns up scum.

Now, infinitive, if you want to question me, ask away. Just don't lynch me because I'm a good townie who guessed wrong. The same goes true for everyone, except for DS, who I would just like to leave me alone, because, with finals, I don't have the time for
him

That said, we need more pressure on Liamcool, who I feel is the shot for today, who has gone missing despite calls for action. Therefore,
Unvote, Vote:Liamcool
Underlined for emphasis.

It was me and Infinitive that were making the case on DLS's lack of scum hunting, and you knew that. DS simply re - iterated what we said, but later on you give him the credit, and even use it as an excuse to side with DS against DLS. Why?

Because it gives you the perfect excuse to side with DS against DLS. You needed a good reason to take your vote off DS and put it on DLS, as it would look suspicious just going from DS, someone you suspected strongly enough to vote for, also bearing in mind that you made it quite clear what you though about his "Theories". You take your vote off him and put it on DLS, even though you disagreed with his early "Theories" of DLS.

You idea was that if someone challenged your change of mind, you could say "He's brought up some good points" when in actual fact he didn't.

VOTE: Thanatos
VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:59 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

Meh, I am sort of leaning towards no-lynch at this point... But I dunno. Me still thinks thanatos is the scummiest.
Ok, so what's the speed of dark?

Extreme problem posting on each second week, figure out when that is for yourself.
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:32 am

Post by charter »

VampyreLord wrote:Meh, I am sort of leaning towards no-lynch at this point... But I dunno. Me still thinks thanatos is the scummiest.
You can't contribute any more than this? It's a shame I believe you're the cop, or we could just lynch you.
Thanatos
Thanatos
Goon
Thanatos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:33 am

Post by Thanatos »

Nudude wrote:Thanatos, if I remember correctly, it was DS who started the DLS investigation, well to be more specific he was investigating you and DLS.

On the flip - side, if it was who you somehow started the investigation on DLS, DS was very quick to take your side, despite you being suspect #1 on his list.

DS puts out some bait regarding a link between you (Thanatos) and DLS. DLS becomes very defensive, and DS starts building a case on DLS's over - defensiveness.

I also investigate DLS, and bring attention to the fact she has done very little scum hunting.

Then you say this:
Thanatos wrote:I react so strongly because you kept ignoring it, but honestly, I stopped caring a while back..

And yes, I scum hunted. Right up till the claim, I was looking at VL and Liam. The claim kind of froze me in my tracks. I'm still thinking about what I want to do...

..As much as I hate to admit it,
DS's arguments on DLS's lack of scum-hunting make sense. I'm almost positive that either DS or DLS is scum.
There's no way this game makes sense if they aren't. Therefore...
Vote:DLS

Sorry, but he's right. You've yet to do anything non defensive. That's a big scumtell.
Underlined for emphasis. You give DS the credit for pointing out DLS's lack of scum hunting.

Here's where things get interesting.

You made this post earlier:
Thanatos wrote:I've been really busy for the past couple of days, and I can't comment too deeply on the situation right now, but I'll say this.

Nudude and Infinitive have made me think about DLS in a light I hadn;t thought before, and suddenly I realized, they were completely right. She has yet to give anything on the Offensive.
This is bad. Very bad. It means she has the time, but not the will/desire to hunt scum. This may or may not mean something, but she's on my list now, when before she was not, though that may have been more for DS than herself.

Speaking of which, if, by some chance, DS and DLS are scum buddies, we're royally fucked. Nothings more dangerous than scumbuddies who hate each other. Just something to keep in mind if one of them turns up scum.

Now, infinitive, if you want to question me, ask away. Just don't lynch me because I'm a good townie who guessed wrong. The same goes true for everyone, except for DS, who I would just like to leave me alone, because, with finals, I don't have the time for
him

That said, we need more pressure on Liamcool, who I feel is the shot for today, who has gone missing despite calls for action. Therefore,
Unvote, Vote:Liamcool
Underlined for emphasis.

It was me and Infinitive that were making the case on DLS's lack of scum hunting, and you knew that. DS simply re - iterated what we said, but later on you give him the credit, and even use it as an excuse to side with DS against DLS. Why?

Because it gives you the perfect excuse to side with DS against DLS. You needed a good reason to take your vote off DS and put it on DLS, as it would look suspicious just going from DS, someone you suspected strongly enough to vote for, also bearing in mind that you made it quite clear what you though about his "Theories". You take your vote off him and put it on DLS, even though you disagreed with his early "Theories" of DLS.

You idea was that if someone challenged your change of mind, you could say "He's brought up some good points" when in actual fact he didn't.

VOTE: Thanatos

I never said I started the Case on DLS. I said that I was leading it at the moment. With DS quiet, and no body else doing anything, I am the ONLY ONE doing an unbiased and real alayisis of her scummy behavior.

Don't put words in my mouth. I know DS started the case.
Thanatos
Thanatos
Goon
Thanatos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:41 am

Post by Thanatos »

And why I gave him the credit? Sorry I don't have a long memory, but DS was the one arguing with me at the time, he was pushing the DS case hard at the time, and he was the one on my Mind at the time. Thats should be obvious from the situation. DS was the symbol, for DLS' case.

You're grasping at straws here, and I don't like it. I am going to hope everyone here sees how horribly flawed that post was.
Nudude
Nudude
Goon
Nudude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:09 pm

Post by Nudude »

I said this about you earlier. In it I pointed out that you had started very few investigations of your own
Nudude wrote:Thanatos:
If you have a read over the thread, Thanatos has actually spear - headed very few investigations, and in actual fact only really jumped on bandwagons with his votes.
The only time he placed the first vote was early today when he voted DS. It feels like to me you and DS had a chat in the night and decided you two would point fingers at each other early D2 to distance each other.
You replied with this:
Thanatos wrote:Nudude: I Think of all the things you can say about me, not scum hunting enough is not one of them. Besides DT, I've pushed hard against DS, and am the ONLY person actually examining DLS in an unbiased Isolation, and inviting people to talk about her.
Right now, I AM leading the DLS wagon. Maybe not by pushing her, but actually looking at her posts.
My point is that there seems to be this impression that your leading investigations, an impression your fostering, when the fact is you aren't, really. I think it's a stretch to say that you've spear headed or initiated any investigations. I wouldn't say your spear-heading DLS's investigation, as much as providing a running commentary.

What you've been doing is a form of visible lurking. It's where you don't actually give any new information, all you do is watch what happens and then provide a summary on what's already been said. It's worth nothing during my absence conversation dried up, to the point where the mod nearly imposed a deadline. I encouraged people to do some more investigations.

Your response? A PBP, with a summary that composed of things that have already been said. Instead of looking through the thread an trying to figure out for yourself who the scum may be, you simply commented on the bandwagon.

In itself, it's a perfectly reasonable play. The issue I have is that you are falsely presenting yourself as someone "Leading the charge" so to speak, when it simply isn't true.

By playing this passive role, it's very easy to look townie without actually helping the town. If your clever, you can even claim that your spear - heading lots of investigations, doing your part for the town.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by Gorgon »

Those are some very interesting points on Thanatos, Nudude - especially the fact that him and DS were attacking each other at the start of the day, and then both moved over to DLS. I'll need to review this in detail myself, which I unfortunately don't have time for right now. One thing that I can also say that I'm not liking how Thantos keeps insisting that he's leading investigations, when actually he doesn't seem to be.

I note that I still have my vote on him, which I originally placed because of the way he made excuses for his involvement in the DT lynch at the start of today, and yesterday pointed his finger at Insurgent as the person who "pushed him over the edge"; a dead confirmed innocent who is conveniently not here to answer for that. I kept my vote because I didn't like the way he reacted adversely to DS' reviewing of HeH's posts. I must admit, though, that lately that vote has been there just out of habit, but I definitely see no reason to change it now that Nudude's brought ol' Thanatos back into the spotlight. I think there may just be truth in the theory that the clash between Thanatos and DS at the start of the day was deliberately planned - it's definitely food for thought, at least.

I'll try to make some time available over the weekend to review the events of the day better and post more thoughts.
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 2:00 pm

Post by Gorgon »

EBWOP: The finger-pointing at Insurgent took place at the start of the day as well, of course - not yesterday. I'm not sure how yesterday got in there; probably because I was thinking about yesterday, since the DT lynch happened then.
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
Thanatos
Thanatos
Goon
Thanatos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:32 pm

Post by Thanatos »

Nudude wrote:I said this about you earlier. In it I pointed out that you had started very few investigations of your own
Nudude wrote:Thanatos:
If you have a read over the thread, Thanatos has actually spear - headed very few investigations, and in actual fact only really jumped on bandwagons with his votes.
The only time he placed the first vote was early today when he voted DS. It feels like to me you and DS had a chat in the night and decided you two would point fingers at each other early D2 to distance each other.
You replied with this:
Thanatos wrote:Nudude: I Think of all the things you can say about me, not scum hunting enough is not one of them. Besides DT, I've pushed hard against DS, and am the ONLY person actually examining DLS in an unbiased Isolation, and inviting people to talk about her.
Right now, I AM leading the DLS wagon. Maybe not by pushing her, but actually looking at her posts.
My point is that there seems to be this impression that your leading investigations, an impression your fostering, when the fact is you aren't, really. I think it's a stretch to say that you've spear headed or initiated any investigations. I wouldn't say your spear-heading DLS's investigation, as much as providing a running commentary.

What you've been doing is a form of visible lurking. It's where you don't actually give any new information, all you do is watch what happens and then provide a summary on what's already been said. It's worth nothing during my absence conversation dried up, to the point where the mod nearly imposed a deadline. I encouraged people to do some more investigations.

Your response? A PBP, with a summary that composed of things that have already been said. Instead of looking through the thread an trying to figure out for yourself who the scum may be, you simply commented on the bandwagon.

In itself, it's a perfectly reasonable play. The issue I have is that you are falsely presenting yourself as someone "Leading the charge" so to speak, when it simply isn't true.

By playing this passive role, it's very easy to look townie without actually helping the town. If your clever, you can even claim that your spear - heading lots of investigations, doing your part for the town.
DS may have started the case, but at the moments, that's all he's done. I am taking DLS and looking at her on my own, because I agree with alot of DS' points about her, as well as Infinitive's and yours. It is true that I did not start the case, but at the moment, I am the only one really doing anything about it. (while to be more accurate, I was, and come thursday, I will be again.)

Have I presented my self as doing more than anyone else? I am leading the DLS wagon at the moment, by doing to one thing no one else is. Investigating her. And not just summarizing it. I am looking at everything she has ever said, anything anyone has ever said about her, and drawing conclusions. That's what investigating is. I don't simply follow along with other peoples plans saying, "I agree with this." I've fought with others, ran my own analysis of people, and scum hunted.

Frankly I think calling me passive is just BS. I've made mistakes, but that's not one of them.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:13 pm

Post by Dark_Lady_Shaiann »

Hmmm...I wonder if any one has actually ever read over the flame war, or has every one simply dismissed it for whatever reasons.
Thanatos
Thanatos
Goon
Thanatos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:15 pm

Post by Thanatos »

It's next on my list, as soon as school gets out.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:18 am

Alrighty
liamcool
liamcool
Goon
liamcool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 2:18 am

Post by liamcool »

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Hmmm...I wonder if any one has actually ever read over the flame war, or has every one simply dismissed it for whatever reasons.
I read it but haven't drawn any points from it, I might work on it later.
Nudude
Nudude
Goon
Nudude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:03 pm

Post by Nudude »

I would encourage people to re - read pages 22 and 23, and bear in mind DS originally targeted Thanatos in those pages, and Thanatos strongly disagreed with DS's logic. DS then targets DLS based on some "Bait" he throws out, and in the space of a few pages Thanatos "Forgets" that:

a) He refered to DS's theories as "Craplogic".
b) How hard DS grilled him and DLS based on that same logic.
c) That he acknowledged that it was me that brought up DLS's lack of contribution.

He would have to forget all those things to suddenly agree with DS.

I just don't buy it. Your too smart a guy to forget what happened a few pages ago.

Also, in regards to your scum hunting, I propose this. If you feel you are the only one investigating her, quote us a post where you gave us a new piece of information to consider in regards to the DLS investigation.
Your absolutely right, I am crazy. I just got bored of normal, I'm harmless really =D
Nudude
Nudude
Goon
Nudude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:13 pm

Post by Nudude »

In regards to the flamewar,

It just looks like to me two personailities colliding. Both of them hate to lose an arguement, and hate to back down.

DS:

I dont feel he was trying to further some agenda. I shan't repeat what he suggested happens to DLS at the height of that arguement, but his loss of control indicates it was an emotional response, rather some logical plan.

DLS:

She hasn't been playing this game to hunt scum, she just likes shooting down accusations aimed at her. Why wouldn't she carry this as far as it can go, she loves that kind of stuff, it's the reason she plays! Of course wether this is because she's scum, or she's a townie that doesn't really care about scum hunting as much as she does debating, remains to be seen.
Thanatos
Thanatos
Goon
Thanatos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:01 pm

Post by Thanatos »

Nudude wrote:I would encourage people to re - read pages 22 and 23, and bear in mind DS originally targeted Thanatos in those pages, and Thanatos strongly disagreed with DS's logic. DS then targets DLS based on some "Bait" he throws out, and in the space of a few pages Thanatos "Forgets" that:

a) He refered to DS's theories as "Craplogic".
b) How hard DS grilled him and DLS based on that same logic.
c) That he acknowledged that it was me that brought up DLS's lack of contribution.

He would have to forget all those things to suddenly agree with DS.

I just don't buy it. Your too smart a guy to forget what happened a few pages ago.

Also, in regards to your scum hunting, I propose this. If you feel you are the only one investigating her, quote us a post where you gave us a new piece of information to consider in regards to the DLS investigation.

When did I ever mention DS' case on DLS. Show it to me. Durring that fight, I was making a point on NOT commenting on his thing on DLS, focusing my attentions on DS' attack on me.

1) look at what I was actually calling Craplogic. It was something VERY specific to what he was saying about me.

2) I didn't forget that. Hell, how hard he was grilling me is the reason why I DID forget 3, that it was you who started the case. Hell, you just answered your own question there.

And as for your challange, no one has made a note of it, but look at my last line at my PBPA. I pointed out DLS's comment on page three: she scans for her name, and doesn't pay too much attention otherwise.

Now, think about it, for a sec. DLS' case is based off of what? Her defensive posting, lack of scum hunting, and active lurking. Yet, she explains this, LONG before it becomes an issue; she's simply that kind of player. DLS has been a member of MS for half a year. A decent bit of time, sure, but does she really come off as someone who, way ahead of time, is going to leave something like that there, something that as we see, was quickly forgotten, to defend herself.

I'm not saying it means anything, but the fact is, it's something noteworthy for her case, and not a soul noticed it.

I'm 200 posts into a 700 post game. I'm looking at her more than anyone else at the moment, and I'm not trying to incriminate her, or free her. I'm simply looking at her.

And yes, my vote is still on her, and it will remain there until I finish my PBPA or something happens to make me take it off.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:03 pm

Nudude wrote:In regards to the flamewar,

It just looks like to me two personailities colliding. Both of them hate to lose an arguement, and hate to back down.

DS:

I dont feel he was trying to further some agenda. I shan't repeat what he suggested happens to DLS at the height of that arguement, but his loss of control indicates it was an emotional response, rather some logical plan.

DLS:

She hasn't been playing this game to hunt scum, she just likes shooting down accusations aimed at her
. Why wouldn't she carry this as far as it can go, she loves that kind of stuff, it's the reason she plays! Of course wether this is because she's scum, or she's a townie that doesn't really care about scum hunting as much as she does debating, remains to be seen.
In regards to the part I bolded, I wasn't shooting down anything aimed at me. What started the flame war was me deliberatly getting in the way of something I saw as unfair. And normally thats how I do it. If I see some one trying to accuse some one else unfairly I'm going to say something, but if the only person getting accused unfairly is me, then it doesn't really look like I have much else to talk about. I also do tend to lurk if I think that everything is being handled well. I generaly vote people who vote stupidly, unfairly or with little to no reason. I can be just as defensive taking up some one elses case as I am with my own. I felt that was represented in the flame war, because even though DS was throwing insults at me every chance he got, I still did my best to try and get the truth from him as diplomaticaly as possible. Even though it was taken to another level rather quickly, my whole main point was that voting some one becuase they are an asshole even if it is "the frosting on the cake" isn't fair, and it's not really something you point out to the entire world, and especially not with the words "I vote assholes first". It's obvious he plays with emotions (very angry and volatile emotions) and I think thats probably a whole lot worse than what I do.
Nudude
Nudude
Goon
Nudude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:51 am

Post by Nudude »

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:

DS:

DLS:

She hasn't been playing this game to hunt scum, she just likes shooting down accusations aimed at her
. Why wouldn't she carry this as far as it can go, she loves that kind of stuff, it's the reason she plays! Of course wether this is because she's scum, or she's a townie that doesn't really care about scum hunting as much as she does debating, remains to be seen.
In regards to the part I bolded, I wasn't shooting down anything aimed at me. What started the flame war was me deliberatly getting in the way of something I saw as unfair. And normally thats how I do it. If I see some one trying to accuse some one else unfairly I'm going to say something, but if the only person getting accused unfairly is me, then it doesn't really look like I have much else to talk about. I also do tend to lurk if I think that everything is being handled well. I generaly vote people who vote stupidly, unfairly or with little to no reason. I can be just as defensive taking up some one elses case as I am with my own. I felt that was represented in the flame war, because even though DS was throwing insults at me every chance he got, I still did my best to try and get the truth from him as diplomaticaly as possible. Even though it was taken to another level rather quickly, my whole main point was that voting some one becuase they are an asshole even if it is "the frosting on the cake" isn't fair, and it's not really something you point out to the entire world, and especially not with the words "I vote assholes first". It's obvious he plays with emotions (very angry and volatile emotions) and I think thats probably a whole lot worse than what I do.
I think you just proved my point DLS :wink:
deepthought
deepthought
Townie
deepthought
Townie
Townie

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:33 am

Post by deepthought »

Day 2 started almost a month ago, people.

DO SOMETHING.
Thanatos
Thanatos
Goon
Thanatos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by Thanatos »

Shut up, Zombie.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 2:21 pm

Nudude wrote:
Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:

DS:

DLS:

I think you just proved my point DLS :wink:
So.....I guess we are all on the same page now, right?
Nudude
Nudude
Goon
Nudude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:14 pm

Post by Nudude »

DLS: Don't think for a second that your not a suspect in my eyes. We all made the mistake of not looking hard enough at more people D1, I'm not going to make it again.
Your absolutely right, I am crazy. I just got bored of normal, I'm harmless really =D
Nudude
Nudude
Goon
Nudude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:21 pm

Post by Nudude »

Everyone,

People need to make more posts and do more investigations!

DLS has yet to do any scum - hunting, and all you guys are doing is hrming and haring. Investigate, posts some thoughts!

Thanatos hasn't been able to quote a single post where he provided some new information to the DLS investigation, but claims he's been leading said investigation. Interesting? YES! Investigate!

Nudude has been fairly aggresive in his investigations, is he a townie looking to generate some discussion in an otherwise stale thread? Or scum looking to sow dissention in the ranks? Better look into it and post some thoughts!

Deepthough has risen from the dead and demanded blood! You don't see that everyday! Surely this is a sign.

How many times do I have to prod you guys into action! Stop sitting back and waiting for some magical evidence proving someone is scum to fall into your lap. Go look for it, and if you can't find it, question people on the hunches you have!

DO SOMETHING!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”