- deepthought, charter, Hang'em High
charter (2) - Nudude, liamcool
Lord Nikon (1) - Shotgun_Kitten
Dark_Lady_Shaiann (1)- Lord Nikon
Disciple Slayer (1) - VampyreLord
VampyreLord (1) - Gorgon

Not Voting (3) - Infinitive, DiscipleSlayer, Dark_Lady_Shaiann

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Infinitive wrote:Be careful a bandwagon doesn't form here, people. If nothing else, it's foolish to become suspicious of someone because they haven't posted recently, and then to lynch them before they say anything about the increasing number of votes against them.
Nobody's going to drop the hammer before she gets a chance to say something (at least I'd hope not), but there's nothing wrong with poking her with a stick a few times.
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:07 am

Post by Dark_Lady_Shaiann »

Well...it is a mini, my first mini, and when the game was going really fast I kind of just skimmed to see if anything was being said about me, and then some how I came across some one elses vote for Lord Nikon, and that was when his name stuck out to me. So....I was just being really careless and fairly newbish. I apologize and will be sure to actually read everything. :)
Nudude
Nudude
Goon
Nudude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:52 am

Post by Nudude »

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:Well...it is a mini, my first mini, and when the game was going really fast I kind of just skimmed to see if anything was being said about me, and then some how I came across some one elses vote for Lord Nikon, and that was when his name stuck out to me. So....I was just being really careless and fairly newbish. I apologize and will be sure to actually read everything. :)
So in line with your promise to read everything, do you have any thoughts to share with us?
liamcool
liamcool
Goon
liamcool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:22 pm

Post by liamcool »

Question (which may show my ignorance): How many Mafia are there? Do we know?
we cry under the sheltering sky
Hang 'em High
Hang 'em High
Goon
Hang 'em High
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:21 am

Post by Hang 'em High »

We don't know. I have limited experience here, but it usually seems to be 3 mafia in a 12 person mini. It's also possible to have a Serial Killer. If there is a SK, there might only be 2 mafia (although 3 is still more likely).

I actually like DLS's response. It's reasonable and she didn't get overly defensive. I can believe she is a newbie who didn't pay close enough attention. It doesn't clear her entirely of course, but her response does lessen my suspicion somewhat.
There are two types of people in the world -- those who divide people into types and those who don't.

Note: I've got LA on weekends and in the evening.
VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by VampyreLord »

hang 'em high wrote:-- he merely pointed out a possible connection and didn't go overboard in his conclusions. At this point everything we have to go on is fairly insignificant, so I can hardly blame Vamp for doing so. It's not as if he is advocating a lynch based on this post.
See? I'd say your getting a bit over-defensive.... I didn't even vote or FOS you.... (well, okay. IGMEOY is pretty much the same).
Ok, so what's the speed of dark?

Extreme problem posting on each second week, figure out when that is for yourself.
Nudude
Nudude
Goon
Nudude
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:55 pm

Post by Nudude »

I still choose to reserve judgement on DLS, as a townie you need to be aware of what everyone says about everyone.

Saying that she was just skimming to see what people were saying about her indicates that she isn't concerned so much with identifing scum, as much as if people are suspicious of her.

Having said that, I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt for the time being, given that this is her first mini.

Hearing what conclusions she's drawn so far would also help alay my suspicions.

MOD
: Can we have
Lord Nikon
prodded please? Haven't heard from him in awhile.
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Nov 03, 2007 10:24 pm

Post by Disciple Slayer »

Ho-hum. Need more information here.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l........[color=red]O[/color]..........
l........[color=red]/l\[/color].........
l........[color=red]/\[/color]......... /OUT on all my current games
l......................
===________
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 1:37 am

Post by Gorgon »

VL using HeH's words to support his own defense is interesting and worthy of note.

However, I agree that what he did isn't lynchworthy.

Unvote
, for now.
I want to concentrate on playing one game at a time so I'm not available for replacements. If this changes I will change this sig accordingly.
deepthought
deepthought
Townie
deepthought
Townie
Townie

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:37 am

Post by deepthought »

This is getting ridiculous; SK is single-handedly stalling the game and hasn't posted in just under a week. Replace her or modkill her or something.
VampyreLord
VampyreLord
Townie
VampyreLord
Townie
Townie

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:23 am

Post by VampyreLord »

Gorgon wrote:VL using HeH's words to support his own defense is interesting and worthy of note.

However, I agree that what he did isn't lynchworthy.

Unvote
, for now.
What? You say that it's "interestng that" I "used HeH's words to support my own defence", then you say the exact same thing as him and unvote me? That seems a little.... odd to me... FOS
Ok, so what's the speed of dark?

Extreme problem posting on each second week, figure out when that is for yourself.
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sun Nov 04, 2007 8:39 am

Post by Gorgon »

VampyreLord wrote:What? You say that it's "interestng that" I "used HeH's words to support my own defence", then you say the exact same thing as him and unvote me? That seems a little.... odd to me... FOS
I just said it's an interesting fact that could point to a possible link between you and HeH. I admit it's on the weak side, but it has been noted for future reference.
deepthought wrote:This is getting ridiculous; SK is single-handedly stalling the game and hasn't posted in just under a week. Replace her or modkill her or something.
People never get modkilled for not contributing, and they shouldn't be. The first thing to do is to ask the mod to prod her, like so:

Mod, could you prod Shotgun_Kitten, please?

Btw, SK has posted in other games on the site more recently than she has posted in this one, including another one I'm in with her ...
Infinitive
Infinitive
Goon
Infinitive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:56 am

Post by Infinitive »

Okay, I've kind of had it here. Nobody's posted for the better part of a day.

Come on, guys. Let's have a little action, hmmm?
Ha! I'm being snarky and condescending to you on an internet forum! Take that, some guy I'll never meet!
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:02 am

Post by charter »

Infinitive wrote:Okay, I've kind of had it here. Nobody's posted for the better part of a day.

Come on, guys. Let's have a little action, hmmm?
It's quite difficult. We have SK and lord nikon who haven't posted in entirely too long.
Disciple Slayer wrote:Ho-hum. Need more information here.
I don't get this. You need more information about what? About who you think is scum. This sentence confuses me a lot and is unacceptable as your only post in a long time.
Numenorean7
Numenorean7
Goon
Numenorean7
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 8:09 am

Post by Numenorean7 »

Shotgun_Kitten has not picked up her prod from November 2. Seeking a replacement.

Prodded Lord Nikon.
Political Correctness offends me.
Hang 'em High
Hang 'em High
Goon
Hang 'em High
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:26 am

Post by Hang 'em High »

charter wrote:
Disciple Slayer wrote:Ho-hum. Need more information here.
I don't get this. You need more information about what? About who you think is scum. This sentence confuses me a lot and is unacceptable as your only post in a long time.
QFT. Disciple Slayer, if you need more information you should contribute and try to generate discussion. I'll attempt to get some discussion going. DS, you've FOSed or voted for both charter and VampyreLord. Which of the two do you find more suspicious so far? Why?
There are two types of people in the world -- those who divide people into types and those who don't.

Note: I've got LA on weekends and in the evening.
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:40 pm

Gave Charter an FOS because I didn't like how he voted me. OMGUS voted VampyreLord. I really can't say which of the two seem more suspicious at the moment. I was waiting for Shotgun_Kitten and Lord Nikon to post before posting more.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
charter
charter
Beware of Dog
charter
Beware of Dog
Beware of Dog

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:37 pm

Post by charter »

Disciple Slayer wrote:Gave Charter an FOS because I didn't like how he voted me. OMGUS voted VampyreLord. I really can't say which of the two seem more suspicious at the moment. I was waiting for Shotgun_Kitten and Lord Nikon to post before posting more.
I don't really see how my voting on you because it took you three posts to put up a random vote (a joking vote on you in case it wasn't obvious) makes me suspicious. Also, this all happened in the first couple of posts. I don't like how you're still clinging to that. It seems like a very weak argument to say the least.
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:58 pm

Go stuff yourself. I'm not still clinging to that. I was asked why I gave you a FOS and I explained. Give me a break.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
Infinitive
Infinitive
Goon
Infinitive
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:19 pm

Post by Infinitive »

No need to be rude, DS. This is a game, have a little fun.
Ha! I'm being snarky and condescending to you on an internet forum! Take that, some guy I'll never meet!
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Dark_Lady_Shaiann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 4:26 pm

Post by Dark_Lady_Shaiann »

deepthought wrote:This is getting ridiculous; SK is single-handedly stalling the game and hasn't posted in just under a week. Replace her or modkill her or something.
I don't like the way you singled S_K out like that. Lord Nikon hasn't posted since page 1. I understand that everyone else is upset with her because she hasn't stated a good enough reason for her vote on L N, and I don't mind that, but to only blame S_K for the game stalling and immediatly request a modkill doesn't seem very fair, or very townie.
Disciple Slayer
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Disciple Slayer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:01 pm

Infinitive wrote:No need to be rude, DS. This is a game, have a little fun.
Sorry man, RL shit stressing me out.
Show
______
l.........l..........
l......................
===________
liamcool
liamcool
Goon
liamcool
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:10 pm

Post by liamcool »

Couldn't we just vote the people who aren't posting at all out or something, if it's bugging you all that much?
we cry under the sheltering sky
Gorgon
Gorgon
Goon
Gorgon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:03 am

Post by Gorgon »

DS's overraction has been duly noted, whatever the reason for it was.
liamcool wrote:Couldn't we just vote the people who aren't posting at all out or something, if it's bugging you all that much?
Nope, we really couldn't. We don't lynch inactive people, we get them replaced. I thought this had been made clear enough already.

Vote: liamcool
deepthought
deepthought
Townie
deepthought
Townie
Townie

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:49 am

Post by deepthought »

Dark_Lady_Shaiann wrote:I don't like the way you singled S_K out like that. Lord Nikon hasn't posted since page 1. I understand that everyone else is upset with her because she hasn't stated a good enough reason for her vote on L N, and I don't mind that, but to only blame S_K for the game stalling and immediatly request a modkill doesn't seem very fair, or very townie.
Her inactivity is more obnoxious than LN's because

a) she's posted less content, a vote and a "sorry for not posting anything", and
b) she's got two people besides me that've been waiting on her, specifically, to say something for days.

LN also got a prod and SK's apparently being replaced soon, so I haven't really stressed either point. If a replacement comes in before a few days, cool. If not, SK's dead weight at best and I don't mind lynching her.
liamcool wrote:Couldn't we just vote the people who aren't posting at all out or something, if it's bugging you all that much?
Why would you need to ask this and not put down a vote yourself?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”