Mini 474 - Bergamo Bump-Off (Game Over!)

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:57 am

Post by death_omen »

Vote:VampanezeHunter

For loving ICE-CREAM!!!!
The journey to your destination is often much more important than the destination itself.
-DO

Ps. God, I'm so wise some times.
death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:38 pm

Post by death_omen »

could we drop the coloured fonts pls, pretty pls...
The journey to your destination is often much more important than the destination itself.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:04 am

Post by death_omen »

Unvote

Im getting bad vibes from WeyounsLastClone all of a sudden he seems jumpy.
DeathSauce wrote:
vote:WeyounsLastClone for having such a long name.

You can use WLC if you like.

vote somestrangeflea. I don't like fleas, let alone strange fleas.
in addition to previouas post:

also known as random vote.
^^
Jumpy.

Vote:WeyounsLastClone
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:24 pm

Post by death_omen »

Muerrto wrote:Btw just noticed we have 2 deaths(3 if you count me) so now you're omen and you're sauce.

Omen: What about WLC's posts were jumpy? He posted a random vote, gave a random funny reason just like everyone else. Yes he explained it was random which was redundant but I'm still not seeing jumpy enough to vote him seriously. I'd still like to know if it was a joke although at this point I'll assume it wasn't. Why wasn't anyone else jumpy to you?
Look we are all short of information, im simply posing votes against certain people and seeing how they react to it, its just something i do to narrow my scum suspects down.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:37 pm

Post by death_omen »

VampanezeHunter wrote:Is it just me or has this game slowed down?
It would be dead right now if Muertto wasnt accusing people left right and center :?, he seems keen to pick up on every single post targeted against him with strong comebacks.

Lets see now...
Vote:Muerrto

at Muerrto: Your either a pro town with a big mouth, or a scum or sk who likes to throw an evil glare across the table now and again.

Consider this vote temporary.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:04 am

Post by death_omen »

Ok guys I have been away and I knew i would not be back for a while that is why I made that rushed post.

Wow since I got back I have been under much suspicion because of those 3 posts.

Ok @Plessiez:
1. WLC has been lurking reading the topic actively but not commenting at all, he loses access for a few days then comments nothing at all about the game he just simply says sorry.
2. I expected him to put up a big arguement why he wasn't scum and thats exactly what he did. This guy takes votes seriously he really hates it. Then he thinks I jumped onto the wagon... I ask you what wagon? They were all random or votes with very little meaning.

Then after that I have been FOSed by almost every player. (Notice the wagon????) I think we should watch these guys:

Khelvaster who suddenly changed his mind in post subject 100.

Ill finish this later g2g class.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #120 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:01 pm

Post by death_omen »

Khelvaster wrote:It seems I didn't see this when I posted.
death_omen wrote: It would be dead right now if Muertto wasnt accusing people left right and center :?, he seems keen to pick up on every single post targeted against him with strong comebacks.
Ok, what the fuck. I don't want to see any of this. Ever. Making strong comebacks when you are accused of things generally means the accusations aren't strong enough. It doesn't mean you are scum.

Vote: Death Omen
Ok fair enough statement, meh.
If you think death omen is scum, please vote him up to lynch -3, or even lynch -2. He needs to start defending himself and telling why he thinks defending oneself is a scumtell.
Hmm, then straight after that post the wagon is born, vampyrusddg comments on getting bad vibes, he basically says he thinks I want a deadline so there is less conversation and a hasty lynch.

Then the next fellow: somestrangeflea says I won't defend myself cause he thinks I'm scum, his reasons are as follows:
Because:

1. I agree with Khelvaster
2. death_omen appears to be the play ATM anyway...
What part of what Khelvaster's post?
Why am i the play of the day?

I think you are just hoping onto this newly formed wagon that is against me for no strong reasons at all.

You guys seem to be trying to lynch me out so bad somestrangeflea and Khelvaster, do you guys even notice the lurkers in this game? Hjallti, Hyphen, Malchonn and WLC. They have contributed so little with such little relevance the town should be keeping a closer eye on them, esspecially WLC.

Malchonn and WLC are of the same mould it seems, they both have had problems post 2 line posts, saying they are sorry and will be posting later on. I will keep a closer eye on these two people.

Ok now to answer Plessiez questions.

1. Look above.
2. I was expecting him saying how scummy i looked instead of him defending himself, which I must say is exactly what he did. He does post alot but he never really gives himself away, innocent until proven guilty I must say.

In conclusion I think we should pay attention to the lurkers I mentioned above and watch somestrangeflea and WLC.

If you still think I am scum then I am ready for a role claim (if mod allows).

Unvote

Yes you may role claim, just don't quote your PM - Mod
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #7) » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:25 pm

Post by death_omen »

WLC you need to start posting your views on the game so far... We need to hear from everyone then collectively decide our next step.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #8) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:42 pm

Post by death_omen »

Question for Death Omen, why are you so hung up on WLC? I think you probably could have address some other things in the #135 post instead just of a prod, just IMO
WLC hasnt posted in a week, isn't that enough to go on... and what more he has been lurking all game...

Now i feeling a bit of scummy vibes from Khel, he is now asking how many people think i should be lynched out today. He basically wants a retake on the position. Him and his scummy mates are and what to do next, he also wants this day done with which he has hinted.

Look for those against me, you don't have that much to go on you are basically jumping on me with more theory than fact.

@ Khelvaster:
Khelvaster wrote:Death Omen is using the old scum tactic of diverting attention. He figures that we might go lynch a player who isn't really in this game anymore than lynch him. WLC has made two posts this game: a random vote and a promise to reread the thread and post content. He said he would post something on Tuesday. It is Sunday now.

This is not a scumtell, this is an inactive player. Death Omen is scumming around trying to get this inactive lynched d1, when he should really be replaced.

Speaking of which, mod, will you please replace WLC?

Who agrees with me that Death Omen is today's lynch, hands-down?
Do you have something against me personally? You have been trying to get me lynched every since YOU randomly changed your mind on post 100. As for WLC I am in no possible way trying to get him lynched... I just want him to post his views on the game. We should try looking at the whole apple instead of focusing on one point that was all i was saying when i said that. You have a tendency to overlook things.

@ Malchonn, could you contribute more you only really started playing on this page. A review on every single player maybe, or something I just want to hear your views on this game in more detail than just quoting and posting a 2 line answer directed at one person...

Ok now we are forgetting about some people, some of who i've already mentioned.

VampanezeHunter: Has been slient and hasnt posted ever since page 4, post subject:98.

Some people are just waiting for things to unfold rather pushing them along.. For all those people that fall into that category
IGEMOY.

FOS:Khelvaster
[/b][/table][/quote]
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #9) » Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:42 pm

Post by death_omen »

I seriously suck with codes. Forgive me lol.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #10) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:25 am

Post by death_omen »

Ok now that 75% of the people in this game think I'm scum are assured to lynch me out.

To the town
If i am town aligned PLEASE make sure Khelvaster is lynched tomorrow.

Ok now to start defending myself again... Khelvaster you seem to be so sure of my mafia allignment you overlook things very easily. You also fail to look and both sides of the story, he does not even care about what I say ever since Post 100 all his posts have been directed against me without much reason.

I've said it before and I'll say it again things or people do not always appear and what they seem. I am
100% town alligned
as you will soon find out if you continue down the path that Khelvaster has sprung out of nowhere.

There is also a lot of lurking going on by people who just want to see me out of this game, hypenated has just stopped posting completely so has vampsdurgg.

I hope the townies in this game saw that little hint of mine.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #11) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:54 am

Post by death_omen »

Khelvaster wrote:yikes...way to flail out there. Instead of quoting my arguments and defending yourself from them, you lash out with generalizations.

Nobody vote Death Omen to -1, in case he hammers himself. We should probably get a go from muerrto and plezzio before proceeding with the lynch.
I will never hammer myself, I'm not one of those cry baby townies I will fight against my lynch until im lynched.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #12) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:54 am

Post by death_omen »

Khelvaster wrote:yikes...way to flail out there. Instead of quoting my arguments and defending yourself from them, you lash out with generalizations.

Nobody vote Death Omen to -1, in case he hammers himself. We should probably get a go from muerrto and plezzio before proceeding with the lynch.
I will never hammer myself, I'm not one of those cry baby townies I will fight against my lynch until im lynched.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (isolation #13) » Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:30 pm

Post by death_omen »

Muerrto wrote:
death_omen wrote:To the town.
If
i am town aligned PLEASE make sure Khelvaster is lynched tomorrow.

Ok now to start defending myself again...

There is also a lot of lurking going on by people who just want to see me out of this game, hypenated has just stopped posting completely so has vampsdurgg.

I hope the townies in this game saw that little hint of mine.

First

Vote: Omen

This post was horrible. You flew off the handle, you said 'IF' you came up town, you set up a day 2 lynch on someone that you SHOULDN'T have any clue if they're town or not, you said you started defending yourself and attacked Khev, you then attacked the lurkers, then you breadcrumbed a power role.

Wanna try for a take two?
Nty for the take two the town is blinded and Im done trying to convince you guys.. You are unpersuadable.

I said if because you guys seem to be so sure of my scum allignment i felt fully inclined to add the if.

Just give me your word Khel is lynched d2 if AND when you find out my town allignment, whether or not ill probably get Nked since Muerrto chose to speak out loud.

And yes to finish of Khel is certainly scum, the randomly jumping has since lead to the town jumping on me.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:59 am

Post by death_omen »

Muerrto wrote:
death_omen wrote:It would be dead right now if Muertto wasnt accusing people left right and center :?, he seems keen to pick up on every single post targeted against him with strong comebacks.

Lets see now... Vote:Muerrto
Sooo you're voting me because I'm actually posting as opposed to lurking like most of the other players? That was the worst reason yet.

I now have 4 votes after 2 pages with little reason more than a WIFOM post. I'm asking again for you guys to slow down before you mislynch me and have NO ties whatsoever to anyone else on day 2.

Also, I really don't like Omen jumping on this wagon for such a horrible reason. My thinking is that when I'm found town he'll be cleared of Khev's scum buddy accusation. Definitely:

FoS: Omen

Khev is wrong but had a reason, Flea is wrong but has a reason, Sauce is wrong but had a reason(although he posted a few times before deciding to jump on the WIFOM attack), Omen votes because I'm posting? I don't think so man.
Ok sorry Plessiez there been so much going on with Khelvaster 100% thinking im scum with somestrangeflea, cming to his aid with the simple reason of me being the play of the moment and voting against me.
Quote:
I expected him to put up a big arguement why he wasn't scum and thats exactly what he did.

... with:
Quote:
I was expecting him saying how scummy i looked instead of him defending himself, which I must say is exactly what he did.

I am puzzled. Please clarify this answer.

You've also not actually responded to the point of my question, that I can see (though to be fair it was only implicit). Why did you tell us your vote was 'temporary' when you cast it? How did doing so help the town, in your view?
You see he acted in a way he has been acting all game he firstly opposes the post against him fiercely, then directs the post back at you in an inncorrect manner. In short this guy hatest votes against him severly, and doesn't like being under the limelight. In short that is what my wuotes above explained, if Khel is scum (which I am sure he is) this guy could be scum #2.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by death_omen »

Muerrto wrote:
Malchonn wrote:
Muerrto
- Wicked crazy poster that I have come to know and love. He is always a tough read for me because he always posts a lot and I lose some info in the process, very defensive, but has seemed to answer everyones question that came to him. I have no idea which side he is on.
@Muerrto- Why is it that in your quote in post #164 you left out the part that Death Omen says "I am 100% town alligned"?

Wicked crazy? Nice.

I left that part out because I thought the 'IF' part was alot more telling. Everyone is of course going to say they're town. But NO ONE that I know of is going to even HINT at the chance of them being scum. It was a weird slip and I latched onto it. That's what I do :lol:

death_omen wrote:Nty for the take two the town is blinded and Im done trying to convince you guys.. You are unpersuadable.

Not a line I EVER want to see from a townie, ESPECIALLY since you're semi-claiming a power role. You're just going to give up if you're the doctor or the cop or whatever and say screw the town just because people suspect you!? Horrible.

death_omen wrote:I said if because you guys seem to be so sure of my scum allignment i felt fully inclined to add the if.

Umm...but you KNOW your role. Why would you ever even HINT that you could be scum even if you are scum or not? Again, horrible.

Vote stands.

Hjallti wrote:Jesters are possible in mini's, aren't they?
Yes but he's definitely not acting like a jester. If he was he wouldn't be so adamant about being town, breadcrumbing a power role, and saying we'll regret it if we kill him. He'd be pulling some really nasty obvious scum tells to try and get killed. The jester thing is a bit too much of a stretch for me.

@Pless: Not quoting your whole post but I'm not ready to see Khev and Omen as a pair yet. I was also puzzled as to why Khev voted me instead of Omen but then again, we now know Khev seems a little loose in his voting.

While it's possible I wouldn't say it's probable with the amount of arguing those two are doing back and forth.

Now Khev's comments about speeding up the day and your mention of him being sure the replacements would be alive definitely raises my eyebrows a bit.

Whether Omen is scum or not, Khev's play isn't sitting well with me. If Omen is scum it definitely won't clear Khev. If Omen's town, there's not too much that's going to stop the rest of the loose voters from stringing Khev up.

Since I'm not 100% convinced which way that's going to go I'm hoping Khev will slow down so he doesn't set up our day 2 lynch on day 1.

death_omen wrote:You see he acted in a way he has been acting all game he firstly opposes the post against him fiercely, then directs the post back at you in an inncorrect manner.
Fiercely? You kidding? And incorrect? Let's analyze the post shall we?

death_omen wrote:
VampanezeHunter wrote:Is it just me or has this game slowed down?
It would be dead right now if Muertto wasnt accusing people left right and center :?, he seems keen to pick up on every single post targeted against him with strong comebacks.

Lets see now... Vote:Muerrto
This is your original vote post. Horrible reason for a vote and the third one on me at this point. Here is my response:
Muerrto wrote:Sooo you're voting me because I'm actually posting as opposed to lurking like most of the other players? That was the worst reason yet.

I now have 4 votes after 2 pages with little reason more than a WIFOM post. I'm asking again for you guys to slow down before you mislynch me and have NO ties whatsoever to anyone else on day 2.

Also, I really don't like Omen jumping on this wagon for such a horrible reason. My thinking is that when I'm found town he'll be cleared of Khev's scum buddy accusation. Definitely:

FoS: Omen

Khev is wrong but had a reason, Flea is wrong but has a reason, Sauce is wrong but had a reason(although he posted a few times before deciding to jump on the WIFOM attack), Omen votes because I'm posting? I don't think so man.
Fierce? Where? Point it out? Point out my evil glare too while you're at it. And my strong comeback? Dude, I didn't even VOTE you, I FoS'ed you and asked for an explanation. You NEVER gave one. And later:

Muerrto wrote:And I can almost guarantee the first thing he'll do when he logs on is say 'oops' and unvote. He's trying too hard to appease others and jumping from fad to fad. That bothers me greatly.

And of course your next post:

death_omen wrote:In conclusion I think we should pay attention to the lurkers I mentioned above and watch somestrangeflea and WLC.

If you still think I am scum then I am ready for a role claim (if mod allows).

Unvote

Vote stands. Work on your defense a bit more and stop trying to attack your attackers. You attacked Khev, me, the lurkers, and no where did you state WHY you placed the vote in the first place.

And if you're sure I'm scum #2 why'd you remove your vote? I'm not in danger of a lynch, it didn't bother me you had a vote on me. Your REASON bothered me, and everyone else too. You removing your vote just looks worse because:

Muerrto wrote:He's trying too hard to appease others and jumping from fad to fad. That bothers me greatly.

Period.
I'm not alone in the "if" im town speech, meurtto look at my post above and lets see if you can spot your misjudgement.

Khelvaster is thinking far too ahead, he assumes im scum, is already guessing what could and would happen on day 2.
He's basically saying lynch before anyone else has a chance to speak, beat the mod beat the replacements, lynch the "supposed scum".
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:25 pm

Post by death_omen »

Yea sorry about that lol Muerrto..

I just can't help get the feeling that the scum are laughing and kicking back watching this, Khelvaster-death_omen-Meurrto triangle arguing about things and just laughing...

Its just a hunch that I'm starting to have.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #17) » Wed Aug 01, 2007 10:28 am

Post by death_omen »

somestrangeflea wrote:Anyone else noticing that D_O looks like a strange smiley...?

[/offtopic]
If you abbrievate it yes, if you say it like its meant to be said no.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:54 am

Post by death_omen »

Hjallti wrote:VampanezeHunter, why do you state this as fact rather than ask the direct question to death_omen (I want to know what happens if I type D ) _ ) O ) without the spaces: D)_)O) )

Khelvaster, have you ever lost games, or lead town in townlynch due to tunneling?

Death_Omen, What is your goal for this game as a townie? Is it trying to survive? Or trying to help town to a win? Do you know that you also win with town if you don't survive the game as a townie?
I am working towards the same goal as all of you, trying to survive would be close to the top, but winning is at the top.

Khelvaster seems to have gone quite after all those attacks at me, now that he sees most of the town disagreeing with him. I would like to hear the new replacemetns take on things lately.

Noobie Question: Whats tunneling?
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #19) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:58 am

Post by death_omen »

It seems the town has caught up to you Khelvaster, I thought you were scum every since you randomly changed your mind and attacked me from post subject: 100 onwards.

Vote:Khelvaster

Refusing to fight a vote or not defending youself is very bad.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:29 pm

Post by death_omen »

Just keep jumping on the wagon Khel, you did it before and your doing it again. With the simply reason of stupidity lol.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (isolation #21) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:48 am

Post by death_omen »

W/E I'm gonna enjoy watching d2, it will be pretty amusing.

Role Claim:Cop

Since I may not quote may pm there isnt much to say, there hasnt been any night actions. The town has misread things miserably and i have cracked under the pressure, part of this mislynch is my fault.

As for Khelvaster: I hope you enjoy this, lol, gl for d2 =).

As for the town when you find out my town allignment, (which is soon if you keep going along this road) just make sure you lynch Khel tomorrow =D hes scum.

Red text is reserved for the Mod's use - Mod
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #22) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:20 pm

Post by death_omen »

Muerrto wrote:
DeathSauce wrote:No problem. My initial thought was to lynch the more experienced of the scum, that is why I voted for you. In considering the possibility that I am wrong, I decided to vote the less experienced player, in hopes that if I am wrong it is less of a detriment to the town.

Your post above about how you will be viewed as suspicious no matter who is lynched puzzles me a tad. Can you explain why you would be suspect if Khel is lynched?
Because DO is 100% convinced I'm Khel's partner and vice versa. So if either ARE scum then I'm gonna be under fire.
Now when did I say your his partner... if i did then that is completely false, if Khel is scum one of the lurkers is his partner.

I will chose to investigate Khel n1 and if i live till d2 *gasp* I wil share my recollections with the town.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #23) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:21 pm

Post by death_omen »

oh yea forgot to answer Khel's question:

*town alligned* *hint* *nudge*
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #321 (isolation #24) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:08 pm

Post by death_omen »

Muerrto wrote:
death_omen wrote:oh yea forgot to answer Khel's question:

*town alligned* *hint* *nudge*
This is the worst hint period. It doesn't say cop at all. I'm NOT going to vote you today because there's NEVER any reason to lynch a claimed power role unless in LYLO, but this does NOT mean I believe your claim at all.

HUGE FoS: DO

Every single person playing is going to say they're town aligned. How is this a hint in any way shape or form?
Think, think for just one second... Town alligned basically yells out power role, i avoided saying townie which pratically means no power a simple old townie with no night actions.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #25) » Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:13 pm

Post by death_omen »

SeraphicMirth wrote:
Nelly632 wrote: My only question is why would you Role Claim when you have only 4 votes on yourself? You make it seem like we all have worn you down and the truth is that nothing 24 has really changed in the last 24 hours besides me changing my vote your way
I have the same question..you also threatened to role claim pretty early as well. I'm always a little concerned about "TMI" on d1...could be extremely frustrated town, or it could be scum setting up a fake claim.

However, there is no counter claim at this point..so I won't vote you. I think maybe we should look at other options for now. Even if d_o was fake claiming and is scum, let's get a different scum hung, so a real cop wouldn't have to come out this early.

I've decided to
vote vampanezehunter
because a)I haven't voted yet lol and b)I'm not sure that the 3 that have been most discussed at the top of the scum list are scum, which i said earlier; and I do think that VH has done quite a few suspicious things without much of a defense.

I still think Khel is suspicious, I don't like how he's ignoring other possible scum because he's locked onto his 3 choice and therefore "by elimination" has to discount any other people as possible scum. Khel- Are you actively looking at others or are you so sure of yourself that you are only dissecting the 3? If D_O is the cop, and you were so sure he was paired with Muerrto...what now?
Sorry forgot to answer Sm's answer in previous post. Why with only 4 votes. That is pretty self explantory by looking at this topic but ill explaing regardless. Lots of people including those who hadn't voted were on the brink of hammering me, there was at least 3.

As for you guys suggesting a fake RC, I will do anything to convince your guys of its vaildity, but there is not much I can do atm.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:53 am

Post by death_omen »

Nelly632 wrote:Well lets see...

As of right now I believe this is how the votes fell...

Death Sauce placed 3 votes...
Weyounslastclone ... Muerrto ... Death Omen

Clone is no longer in the game and Deathsauce's last two votes were for the two people that Khelvaster claimed to be Mafia...

Death Sauce received two votes, Plessiez & SomeStrangeFlea interesting enough out of the two of them Flea is the only one who changed his vote and jumped on the bandwagon for Khelvaster...

Then ofcourse there is the rest of the us who was on the bandwagon that lunched Khelvaster. Hjallti, Vampy, D.O, Muerrto, Flea, Malchonn, Nelly632...

As of right now I have a FOS on Muerrto... And a HOS on Flea & D.O more so on D.O until he gives us some reason to believe his COP statement yesterday...

I will give furthur detail on my FOS & HOS later right now I have to do some real life stuff lol...
Looking simply at votes will not help us now, looking at day 1's content would be a much better and give us a much stronger indication of the doing's in day 1.

And btw, i investigated Malchonn n1 and it came back with a fail.. Either i have sanity issues or some idiot rb'ed me.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #27) » Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:56 pm

Post by death_omen »

Theres one side we havent quite looked at and thats sanity issues, however i doubt this is the case.

As for the Nelly632 is scum ordeal, I don't think hes scum ATM however he did hammer Khel without him really being able to rc or defend himself.

I was so sure he was scum myself, now however I think we might have hit a dead end.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #28) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:03 am

Post by death_omen »

Muerrto i agree with your logic, we mislynch today we basically have done everything bad except lose, after reading I am finding SM and Malchonn more and more scummy by the minute. I have reread everything posted since d2 started and these two appeal to me very greatly.
Reasons behind this are:

1. In some strange way I think those two are linked.
2. They seem to know a lot about night time. They kinda rush to conclusions. (Post 350-353).
3. As to why deathsauce was whacked at n1, maybe its because he wanted to give Khel a chance which he said so in post (331) and the scum obviously did not want this and wanted night to intiaite pronto.

I'm going to go with my n1 investigation and my gut instinct.
Vote:Malchonn

Go ahead flame me 8)
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #421 (isolation #29) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by death_omen »

Opps totally confused SM with Nelly please replace all of the above SM's with Nelly632.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #30) » Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:40 pm

Post by death_omen »

Ok answers:

1. He has lurked and he has lurked bad, he hasn't contributed much to the town at all.

2. Nelly and Malchonn are linked through the hammer of Khel d1, malchonn puts him at lynch -1 and Nelly hammers straight after saying they've discussed everything enough. By this I think he was talking to his partner more than he was actually talking to the town.

3. I'll replace SM with Nelly in this question. I have hardly any reason at all apart from vibes.

4. This is easily answered, I am much more confident of Malchonn turning out scum than Nelly being found scum.

5. Because leading up to now ever since d2 started I've started to think this guy was scum i investigated him because after a reread of d1's events he felt real scummy to me, due to the lurking and the insubstantial posts.

@ Muerrto personally: You rushed to his defence real quick, surprising...
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #31) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:56 am

Post by death_omen »

I was very suspicious of him as we went into n1 putting Khel at -1 for no real strong reason was an extreme guilt look, in my eyes. I investigated him n1, as you know it came back fail that just doubled my suspicion on him.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #32) » Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:55 pm

Post by death_omen »

Malchonn wrote:
death_omen wrote:I was very suspicious of him as we went into n1 putting Khel at -1 for no real strong reason was an extreme guilt look, in my eyes. I investigated him n1, as you know it came back fail that just doubled my suspicion on him.
Like I said before tho, you were blocked that means any person you would have investigated would fail. And I have already expressed my reasons for my vote.

I am not really sure why you guys are saying I am quiet, I have posted 15 times in 18 pages, remove muerrto's long ass posts and it would be once per page.

Death Omen- I really don't know if the guy is scum or not, its sounds like he doesn't understand the blocking, or he made up the "Failed" to get his lynch, not sure. But again I really don't know if he is the cop or not, so I cannot vote him.
Thats ridicolous, why on earth would i make up a fail, a cop works in cooperation in the town, faking a night action will help me in no way at all.

Your last post has (if possible) doubled my suspicion on you..

HUGE HOS:Malchonn
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (isolation #33) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:51 am

Post by death_omen »

Ahh one of our lurkers returns... What answer would you give to your own question VampanezeHunter?
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (isolation #34) » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:47 pm

Post by death_omen »

Thanks for answering VH, now I think we need to think about our next step, more carefully before we proceed to todays lynch, i still find malchonn suspicious, he has been lurking the whole game which is very uncommon, he rarely says anything until he is asked..

normally scum in mafia games tend to sit back and let things unfold and go with the majority of the town and i think this guy falls into that category.

4th Vote Count of Day 2

Nelly632 - 2 (vampyrusddg, Muerrto)
Malchonn - 1 (death_omen)

Not Voting:
- 6 (Hjallti, Malchonn, Nelly632, Plessiez, SeraphicMirth, somestrangeflea, VampaneseHunter)

6 to Lynch
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:08 pm

Post by death_omen »

Just a clarification a inventor is not just a cop it can be a real variety of things, depending on how the mod decides on how to use his role, check it out here:

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Inventor

Just thought you would need a clarification before we moved on..
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #479 (isolation #36) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 9:53 am

Post by death_omen »

Hmm. interest thoughts that you backed up with loads of post numbers, after re-reading through your reasons, I think its fair enough to conclude that this guy has a lots of changes of heart very often and is mainly a wagon hopper after someone has started a movement against a particular player.

I would like to hear from Malchonn, otherwise my vote on him would remain.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #481 (isolation #37) » Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:37 pm

Post by death_omen »

Unvote

Todays lynch needs serious thought, a mislynch would put us in very deep waters...[/s]
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:59 am

Post by death_omen »

nelly could you stop doing this: (...) all the time it gets pretty annoying.

Now Nelly's last few posts that has really been a bit disturbing:
You all believe that RC is good and I believe it is not... Plain and simple...
Ok fair enough you still don't believe my rc and theres nothing I can do about it as I have already posted who i investigated.

Now then 1 post later this happens:
I believe D.O roleclaim because no one has discredited him.
The only thing I am left saying is huh?

First you don't believe my roleclaim and think muerrto is out to get you, then all of a sudden your mind changes tac and you believe the RC 20 minutes later.

You are basically directing your pleas at Muerrto instead of the town on the whole.
As for the self hammer, that is a bad thing to do or say, your basically willing to give yourself when your at -1 at this basically is a black mark next to your name In my book.

Atm: I'm thinking Nelly and Malchonn are scum, but we should keep an eye on Hjallti and Plessiez, as they do not contribute much until a movement against a particular player has started.

Right Now:
HoS:Nelly632
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #39) » Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:18 pm

Post by death_omen »

Nelly632 wrote:
You all believe that RC is good and I believe it is not... Plain and simple...
YOU ALL BELIEVE THAT ROLECLAIMING IS GOOD AND I BELIEVE IT IS NOT...................

Oh and no I will not stop ..............................
Lol, now you use the plural (-ing) before i thought you were referring to a single role claim the one that i made.

Anyways voting against yourself when you are -3 is ridiculous not everyone is against you. You completely lost it when even a bit of suspicion from other players was directed at you.

Crying and raging won't help at all, (take it from me this is what I partly did on d1), it doesn't get us anywhere closer to the scums in this game, It actually sets us back a few steps.

Try and defend youself with statements and back them up with
real
evidence, then everyone here will actually read what you post.

Ps: Can you stop with the multiple (....) its pretty annoying :!:
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #40) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:54 pm

Post by death_omen »

Nelly632 wrote:
If you can tell me why you started to play mafia that'd be cool. Hell, when the game ends I'll link you a game where I took a 16 page beating. You're over-reacting.
Your right I am over reacting and I think we should all ban together and vote me off for being a sore loser...
Agreed..

Vote:Nelly632

Your kind of play is bad on the whole, try defending yourself with proper statements and
NEVER
take the game of mafia seriously.. EVER
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #41) » Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:19 pm

Post by death_omen »

Nelly632 wrote:
Agreed..

Vote:Nelly632

Your kind of play is bad on the whole, try defending yourself with proper statements and NEVER take the game of mafia seriously.. EVER
I am not taking this game too seriously I have given you all more then enough reasons to vote me and yet we sit here and I am not lynched... Come on guys lets get on ball how do you expect to win this game if you let SCUM like me walk around in your back yard...
Your not helping yourself, at all. A personality like yours is damaging the game (sorry if i hurt your feelings) but seriously its true. If you cant handle being lynched by most of the town I dont think the game of mafia is for you...
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #42) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:00 am

Post by death_omen »

But a townie (if he is town) is as bad as a scum if he is one that is completely unwilling to communicate with the rest of us.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (isolation #43) » Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:53 pm

Post by death_omen »

Unvote

Since he actually wants to defend himself properly I am preprared to listen.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:05 pm

Post by death_omen »

Nelly for the moment MAY be town, my suspicion falls back on Hijati and Malchonn for just sitting back and letting everything happen, I say we force something out of them, they are just lurking and waiting for the deadline to pass or for the town to strongly oppose someone which they can hammer.

SO now:
Vote:Malchonn
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (isolation #45) » Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:30 am

Post by death_omen »

Vel-Rahn Koon wrote:
FYI - Malchonn and Plessiez have requested replacements.
One of those two are scum, I can assure you of that.. My thoughts were slipping onto Plessiez before he asked to be replaced.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #626 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 02, 2007 3:17 pm

Post by death_omen »

Ok the deadline has pratically passed where I live, I am going to go with my instincts at the beginning of today.

Vote: Aimee
As Malchonn replace'e and he sounded the most scummy and I am pretty sure this guy is scum.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #47) » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:09 pm

Post by death_omen »

SeraphicMirth wrote:
death_omen wrote:Ok the deadline has pratically passed where I live
It was extended to the 8th of September...so...you live a week ahead of time?? :)
No, i live in a sub parallel universe that bypasses your simple one with ease..

Just Kiddin, didn't quite catch that bit. Anyways could everyone please give their prime suspects for todays lynch. Mine is Aimee, as Malchonn's replace'e.

1. Malchonn lurked and he lurked badly d1 and d2 before he stated he wanted to be replaced.

2. He never commented his own views into the game he always just built up what someone else would state.

Right now Im pretty sure on Aimme being the scum possibly along with either SM or VH.

Ps. I hate closed set up games!! It makes my mind think way to hard, we dont even know what we could/could not be facing in the distant future.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #642 (isolation #48) » Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:43 pm

Post by death_omen »

well if we targeted lurkers only the top two subjects would be:

Hijati which is seeming to be more and more scum

&

Vamps he barely ever comments on anything that is ACTUALLY useful for the game.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #49) » Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:52 am

Post by death_omen »

Has anyone noticed that Nelly has really slipped under the radar as suspicion has been cast of him. I dont really get what he did to get everyone of his case. So I'm gonna re-instate:

Unvote

Vote: Nelly632
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #50) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:48 am

Post by death_omen »

REally good guys we struck gold with the godfather on d2 and now with a goon n2. See my suspicion was always good Malchonn (replaced by Aimee) turned out scum.

Whoever the vig/sk is I take my hat of towards them.

More info from me will come in next post. But right now Hijati is the remaining scum for me.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:59 am

Post by death_omen »

Muerrto wrote: I'm assuming since DO's alive that he was blocked again, yes?

So who's the last scum and who's the SK? I'm gonna have to re-read later when I have more time.
yep you guessed it I got blocked
again
. Here's my two cents:

1. The mafia have a role blocker and instead of killing me because they know I am a cop they chose to block me, which basically takes me out of the picture and renders me with no information.

Last night the player i investigated was
Hijati and it failed

Since i investigated Malchonn (Aimee) on n1 and it failed she turned out scum then I investigated Hijati last night and it failed again, I dont think this is a mere concidence, maybe my cop role when used against a mafia member fails to work..

2. There is a town alligned roleblocker who is plain stupid and is really checking whether or not my identity is true. If this is the case please stop doing this as this is extremely frustrating..

The odds of a mafia roleblocker or the chances of my cop abilities not working on mafia members are very high.

If we have a vig I think they should claim so we can work on the next play
together
and hopefully nail the last mafia member together.

If we have a sk I have one message: You are dead today sonny I will make sure you are lynched personally.

We need to also keep an eye on Somestrangeflea he also falls under one of those lurk a lot scums.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:01 am

Post by death_omen »

VampanezeHunter wrote:GO REMAINING SCUM!
Someone deport this guy..

And i think he knows a bit more then he is letting on, there may just as well be a sk involved in this story.

GL with life Godfather: VampanezeHunter.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #53) » Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:21 pm

Post by death_omen »

If i was a scum faking a cop claim. Don't you think I would be running circles around you guys with last nights "fake" investigation.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #54) » Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:34 pm

Post by death_omen »

post number 304..
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #706 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:55 am

Post by death_omen »

Im not so sure if Hjati is scum because unlinke some he actually bussed the Godfather when he didnt really have to. He could have just not voted for him.

I am more suspicious of Karen I think he is the sk, because he took over Plessiez and i always thought that guy could be the evil one.

So atm: Karen is my play for the sk role.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #713 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:49 am

Post by death_omen »

Karen wrote:kill me.

if pless were anything but vanilla, do you think he'd ask for a replacement?

i'm too good of a sport to ask for a replacement, since it just makes things crappier for the game in general.

BUT, if you don't think i'm vanilla, then vote me off (obviously knowing people are going to say i'm using reverse psychology, but who cares).

die you scum!
That is completely untrue, look at Malchonn he asked to be replaced and he turned out to be a mafia goon. So please get your fact rights..

As for Hijati I think we need a role claim from you, there could not necessarily be a scum roleblocker but instead
whenever I investigate scum it just comes back as a fail.
That is what im thinking could be happening now, I investigated Malchonn Night 1 got back a fail and he turned out a mafia goon, I invesitgated you Night 2 and got back another fail and you could just about be scum as well.

So i'll reinstate the prior state and add some to it.
IMO:

Remaining Scum: Hijati
Serial Killer: Karen
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #57) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:47 am

Post by death_omen »

Hjallti wrote: @death_omen as well: Could you answer my question about voting Nelly632 at the end of the previous day? I would like to hear why you did it then and not did it again now.
I didnt really understand why everyone took of their votes against him so I reinforced mine, he didnt really have seemed to have done enough to get himself of the hook in my eyes. He still is guilty of a bit of lurking since then as he hasn't posted anything substianal. So my suspicious list stands:

First Karen then you and also add Nelly to the fray.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #718 (isolation #58) » Wed Sep 19, 2007 9:48 am

Post by death_omen »

As for the mis spelt name Im sorry lol, but I just got used to calling you Hijati so much. From now on I won't make that mistake again: Hjallti.
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #59) » Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:44 pm

Post by death_omen »

Yep I agree as i stated above Karen IMO is the way to go due to Plessiez character at the beginning of the game and Karen's attitude now.

Vote:Karen
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (isolation #60) » Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:16 pm

Post by death_omen »

bah go town!!
Scum shall lose
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #789 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:37 pm

Post by death_omen »

Yea nice game overall, dam you meurrto you used my rc to your advantage. In future I will be cautious when it comes to rcing so early on.

Thanks to the mod for modding this, you were great =).
-DO

death_omen
death_omen
Goon
death_omen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (isolation #62) » Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:02 am

Post by death_omen »

Hjallti wrote:By the way, thanks you all I enjoyed the game, although at some point the was this pile of huge posts which made following already hard, and then I get accused of not being in the game.... of course it was just putting pressure on me....

I think I was not up yet to this level of the game.

By the way, Muerrto you said somewhere you didn't think I was doc, but how can you see the difference between the roles. I mean I played less offensive because I was doc, I mean as vanilla I might have stuck out some more, but is that a power-role-tell. (Aimee called it a scumtell but then again she was scum).
By lurking you helped no one which you did a lot of during d2, thats when we actually needed you, you could have protected me during n3. I was suspicious of you for almost the whole game... SO i dont blame the loss on you to much.

But bah well played scum, I never suspected Meurrto throughout the whole game..
-DO

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”