Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:11 am

Post by Dierfire »

DWL is Town and easy to lynch. Players voting DWL are therefore more likely to be Mafia.

UNVOTE: BBT
VOTE: Keyser
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:35 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 73, Dwlee99 wrote:Is being an asshole a scum tell? Can someone tell me?

I find it usually to be the opposite, although I hate to hand out reads for that because I don't want to encourage people to annoy me.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 100, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 66, Dierfire wrote:DWL is Town and easy to lynch. Players voting DWL are therefore more likely to be Mafia.

Why are you speaking in absolutes?

"DWL is Town"
DWL is "easy to lynch"
"Players voting DWL are therefore more likely to be Mafia"

I don't like this logic at all - it feels unnatural.

I'm not sure what this question about absolutes is. Do you mean to ask why I said that DWL is Town without a word like "probably" in there? I didn't feel that I needed such a word there. Were you worried that I was saying it because I knew him to be Town, because I was Mafia?
I think that the logic is very natural. I will break it down. Town players vote for those they believe to be Mafia. Mafia players vote for those they know to be Town (except when voting players they know to be Mafia, which is presumably less frequent). So, if I believe a player to be Town (such as DWL), others voting for that player are more likely to be Mafia than are others voting for some other player.

In post 140, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 66, Dierfire wrote:DWL is Town and easy to lynch. Players voting DWL are therefore more likely to be Mafia.

I feel this is a weak reason. I did not like how that sentence was constructed. "easy to lynch" - what part of Dwlee99's play is
easy to lynch
? His vote on me had a logical fallacy feeling to it.

"Player A is easy to lynch, therefore Player B who voted for Player A is more likely scum" :?

Still waiting for Dierfire's comments.

Whoah, hey! I'm not sure that "still" is an appropriate word for your wait until at least 12 hours have passed since your question.

I say that DWL is easy to lynch because I played with him before and he was lynched fairly easily (he was Mafia, his partner helped).

Also, a bit of a continuation of the above--players voting for those I read as Town are more likely to be Mafia than are players voting for those I read as Null or Mafia. That's the theory, anyway. I suspect that you agree with this theory, because you are analyzing the votes on your wagon.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #4) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:07 am

Post by Dierfire »

I find the wagon on Garmr to be weakly reasoned. Pistachion's reasons were weakest.
I thought that Mykonian's case on Hieirama was better than his case on Garmr was.

@Hieirama

Why did you post a read on me that included only my RVS vote and the wagon on me? What about the serious things that I posted?

EDIT Working on it!
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #5) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:11 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 84, herrcombs wrote:Wait HOLD ON. I was just about to reply to Garmr's

In post 72, Garmr wrote:Also what's this bs about calling someone town. I said I don't see anything scummy yet.

because I was pretty sure Garmr's was an indirect reponse to Lalendra's , so he was in effect defending me. But "nothing scummy" != "town". Mykonian, why did you claim he was "trying to call someone town" in your ? I think you should address this.

pedit @ DWL: OK I get it dude, I'm not going to push this any further because I feel like we're going in circles.

pedit2: Yeah, I can see where you're coming from Myko (re: Hieirama), but I'm not done with you. I'd also like to know why you delayed your vote on Garmr until he voted you first. And this coming from someone who called another player worthless in part for their OMGUS vote earlier...

I thought that the timing on this post is a bit weird. The "pedit2" is for a post from nearly 20 minutes prior to this one.

@Herrcombs

Why did it take you so long to write this one up?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #6) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Mykonian

What else would you like to discuss?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #7) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:20 am

Post by Dierfire »

Garmr's vote on you?

In post 72, Garmr wrote:
In post 37, mykonian wrote:we could be out of rvs right now.

You know, why not.

Garmr already committed a scumtell trying to call someone town. There's no need for the word "honestly" there, it only makes sense from a point where scum is trying to think like town. The word "honestly" implies that he comes from a setting where he was prepared to lie this game, then found a situation where it wasn't necessary. Add to this that he's stepping in to protect someone from an accusation and that little sentence becomes quite damning. Buddying and at the same time showing off his mindset is scummy.

So dwlee, are we out of rvs? :)
honestly I use that word a lot it features in all my recent games. Also what's this bs about calling someone town. I said I don't see anything scummy yet. You seem like your reaching so have my vote.

VOTE: mycorana

I thought that it was fine--not a particularly strong case but not a particularly weak one for that point in the game.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:24 am

Post by Dierfire »

Hieirama's reaction to your accusation--which one?

I could see this one coming from Mafia:

In post 89, Hieirama wrote:Should I go back to lurking or?

This one seems to combine confidence and insecurity:

In post 118, Hieirama wrote:Heh.

I made that readlist, you're right, to contribute a little bit more than a one-liner. I'm not sure how that's scum-oriented?
I'm not being helpful if all my opinions are all jumbled in my head. So why not share it, even if it's minor?
This is the fastest pace game I've played in. I do hate missing the boat.

I'd read the confidence as fake. I could see that from Mafia.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:27 am

Post by Dierfire »

Keyser's vote for Hieirama?

I thought that it was pretty good. He certainly presents some corroborating evidence for the case that you presented, anyway.

In post 124, Keyser Söze wrote:
In post 115, mykonian wrote:so soze. You are still sitting on a dwlee vote. This seems outdated. Not saying you should vote garmr.
But at least vote hier then who more or less claimed scum with her reply.

Scum-lean read on Hieirama.

By post 76, Hieirama posted an extensive positive/null/negative "vibes" list based on everyone's posts (reads based on posts <#67).

Why positive/negative "vibes" and a
running narrative
on events, why not call them town/scum reads? He only committed giving a "Slight Town-Lean" to herrcombs. Noted.

In post 76, Hieirama wrote:I'm still trying to comprehend what's going on… These quick reads and half-joking remarks are throwing me off.

I'll try anyway. No use for me if I just sit to the side.

"I'll try anyway. No use for me if I just sit to the side."
- I am uncomfortable with this soliloquy, feels like this reads/vibes list has been tough work for Hieirama to express (and has maybe been posted a little too early).

VOTE: Hieirama
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Dierfire »

@DWL

Do you think that Keyser would not dismiss your case if he were Town?

Oh, that reminds me...
UNVOTE: Keyser

EDIT: Do you think that he would not chop your quote if he were Town?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Dierfire »

Too many posts...
Garmr claimed BP. I dislike this. It's a poor time for a claim and a suspicious sort of claim to make. I don't want to say that it's so obviously a bad idea for a Town player that it could only come from a Town player, but...
---
Other things...
Implosion seems Town to me. Did I say that already? I'll agree with his opinion of DWL (Town but not helpful right now).
I think that I want to hear more from Lalendra. Not making cases is fine; not making cases while also not asking questions is too passive.
Oh, Felissan came back! The vote on Hieirama was good and most of the reasoning seemed good (about the posts feeling uneasy). This was less good:

In post 224, Felissan wrote:I'd like to put a bit more pressure on him, hence my vote.

It feels a bit defensive, like an attempt to gain distance from the case.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #314 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 6:01 am

Post by Dierfire »

Brief post, sorry: I'm not caught up but I will catch up this afternoon.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:26 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@Haschel

In post 246, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
Now this is interesting. Herr calls out Dwlee for manipulating mykonian's words, but then votes for mykonian for tone reasons. Don't like this one bit.
---SNIP---
Alright, Townreads are mykonian, implosion, Garmr, and Herrcombs.
Unvote: Herrcombs

How did you settle on reading Herrcombs as Town?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #14) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Dierfire »

In post 283, Lalendra wrote:
In post 265, Dwlee99 wrote:UNVOTE: Lalendra
The list has arrived~

Back to Garmr for the reasons I was already on the wagon before I switched to Lalendra.
VOTE: Garmr

In post 282, Dwlee99 wrote:Hmm, I didn't read it as a policy lynch.
UNVOTE:

I am so confused right now. Did you literally just vote Garmr, then unvote him once you understood that I was just PLing him? Why does my vote inform yours in any way, since you were "already on the wagon"? Did I miss something or is this just incredibly weird?

In post 284, Dwlee99 wrote:Cause now I feel like Garmr's posts are townie and so I'm less sure of Garmr being scum. Gotta think.

In post 286, Dwlee99 wrote:I removed my vote on Keyser cause there was no way to get a wagon on it. He's still my major scum read but if no one agrees there's no point in me being super stubborn over it and insisting to vote keyser which would just piss everyone off.
I don't know about the garmr lynch. I am doubting that read because I liked their read on lalendra (after I found out I totally misread lalendra's post)
I don't see why Lalendra would try to put a vote out and then just be like 'Oh, well, don't think I'm suspicious when he flips cause policy lynch.' This also made me doubt my read on Garmr because why would scum!lalendra make a policy lynch vote on scum!garmr?
I feel confident in this vote.
VOTE: Lalendra

This is an interesting interaction. DWL was temporarily voting for Lalendra before, too, (for lurking?) before switching to Garmr.
I'm making a note to check this out again if either of them ever flips Mafia.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:44 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@BBT

In post 287, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm not seeing the Dier town read - talk to me about it. Everything he is posting feels off to me and I can usually read Dier as town pretty quickly.

Ha ha, you think you know me? I think that, of games we've both played Day One, you've voted for me more times than not (although I checked 1669 again, and you came around faster than I remembered).
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@BBT

In post 301, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I think I want to lynch inside of Pistachion, Dier and Felissan.

Say, why not Lalendra? You had only negative things to say in .
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:06 pm

Post by Dierfire »

I said that if either you or Lalendra flip Mafia, I need to read that interaction again.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #18) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Sadness...
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #19) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Well then, you'll have nothing to worry about if Lalendra flips Mafia and I read the interaction again.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Decide what?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #348 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Dierfire »

@DWL

In post 336, Dwlee99 wrote:I don't like Haschel's way of joining the Lalendra wagon.

Why not?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 5:56 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 337, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I think I can read you pretty well, yeah.

This is true enough that now I'm wondering whether BBT is Mafia rather than simply wrong.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #351 (isolation #23) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:11 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 324, Dierfire wrote:
Ha ha, you think you know me?
I think that, of games we've both played Day One, you've voted for me more times than not (although I checked 1669 again, and you came around faster than I remembered).

The underlined was more of a joke than actually questioning your abilities.
I acknowledge that you usually end up reading me correctly. We'll see, I guess.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #24) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:21 am

Post by Dierfire »

The second sentence wasn't a joke--that part is true! Your vote typically doesn't stick, though.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #355 (isolation #25) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:41 am

Post by Dierfire »

Spectacular!
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:13 am

Post by Dierfire »

Sure, that sounds reasonable.

Garmr
is probably Town, I think. I definitely don't believe that the use of "honestly" is relevant, and the claim makes less sense from a Mafia player than from a Town player. Still, Mykonian was reading to me as Town as well, so I'd look elsewhere on his wagon for Mafia players.
Haschel
hasn't done anything that makes me want to cast a vote, but I'm not reading him as Town, either.
Implosion
is logical enough. His reads on Garmr and Mykonian are in tune with mine, and his interaction with DWL around the claim was solid. He's my best bet for Town on my wagon (actually, did Lelandra ever get around to following your instructions for a vote?).
DWL
is likely Town, although a bit jumpy over the potential association with Lelandra. I'd hesitate to endorse many of his reads, but maybe he'll find his feet later.
Felissan
has been flying below my radar. I wouldn't mind hearing more from him.
Herrcombs
, too, doesn't feature much in my notes. I guess that I like the English-to-English translator thing that he's got going on--it feels reasonably Town-motivated.
Hieirama
remains suspicious to me, mostly for seeming too defensive in interactions with Mykonian.
Mykonian
seems to be stuck in a tunnel, but I'd read him as Town.
Lelandra
certainly bears watching. Voting for Garmr without actually reading him as Mafia is troubling, though now I need to reference that against Hieirama's activity.
Pistachion
is moderately suspicious. Unlike some of the others (Felissan, Herrcombs), the relative lack of content feels more intentional, and if I decide that you're not Mafia, Pistachion would be a good bet for Mafia on Garmr's wagon.
Keyser
has been absent for a long time. I was feeling good about him before he left, though.

That brings me to you! Figuring out whether you're wrong or Mafia will be an exciting journey for both of us, I'm sure.

So, overall, I feel that I'm doing better reading Town than Mafia, but I'd be suspicious of Mafia taking a relatively inactive approach (as I suspect all major wagons have been on Town so far). Hieirama, Lelandra, and Pistachion are the ones that I most want to watch.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:19 am

Post by Dierfire »

The claim wasn't good. It was so inappropriate that, as a matter of probability, I'm considering it more likely to come from Town.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #361 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 359, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Do you believe being defensive is a trait reserved exclusively for scum?

Can you explain what makes you think I'm scum?

Is this for me? Doesn't matter--I'll answer it anyway.
I do not believe that being defensive is a trait that belongs definitively to Mafia players.
Other than your sudden inability to read me, I guess that the best evidence would be your vote on Garmr and your subsequent move off when the wagon got stuck.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #363 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:29 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 303, Hieirama wrote:
In post 224, Felissan wrote:
For now, my vote will go somewhere completely different...
The wording in some of his posts just has a feel of uneasy scum (constantly insisting on whether his play is scummy or not, worrying too much about not doing enough) - I mainly think of these lines:
In post 118, Hieirama wrote:I made that readlist, you're right, to contribute a little bit more than a one-liner. I'm not sure how that's scum-oriented?

In post 168, Hieirama wrote:Scum can casually give opinions on recent events too, though, its not just a Town thing.

-snip-

Kind of. I'll restate it: "I'll attempt to form an analysis even though I don't fully get what's going on, because it's much better than lurking around."

I'd like to put a bit more pressure on him, hence my vote.

I totally skipped past this post lol.

Hmm, I meant to question why my actions seemed scummy, not insist I wasn't.
I get the second part. I do want contribute as much as possible.

Look at this post for reference. Why does Hieirama need to respond to Felissan here? Wouldn't it be better to go do something active, rather than responding to an old vote?
To me, Hieirama seems very concerned with the way that the other players read Hieirama.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #364 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:30 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 362, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Why would I move off of Garmr as scum?

The wagon wasn't moving. If you're Mafia, then I guess that you wanted to simulate activity rather than sitting on a stuck wagon?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Dierfire »

1. I was going to say that Hieirama seemed nervous and overly preoccupied with responding to everyone that mentioned Hieirama. However, I just noticed that Hieirama has responded somewhat selectively to being mentioned. Let's see... features responses to Herrcombs, Mykonian, and DWL. There's a response to Keyser and to me in . Hieirama does address some questions from you in , but neglects to respond to Lalendra's . I'm not really sure what to make of that.

2. No, see, that sounds like something crazy that someone trying to misrepresent my read would say.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:44 am

Post by Dierfire »

By the way, who is still on the Garmr wagon? It's been a while since I've seen the votes counted.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #369 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:01 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 368, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:If that's not what you're implying then I fail to see how you can justify your scum read on me based on the reasoning that I got off the Garmr wagon. Can you clarify for me?

I see the problem. I collapsed a few things into this:

In post 361, Dierfire wrote:Other than your sudden inability to read me, I guess that the best evidence would be your vote on Garmr and your subsequent move off when the wagon got stuck.

It's not the fact that you removed the vote that would make me suspicious, it was the mechanism.

You said these things:

In post 291, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Tbh, I'm kind of just hoping the vig shoots you so we can find out what's going on.

In post 301, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I think I want to lynch inside of Pistachion, Dier and Felissan.

UNVOTE:

In post 311, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:Because I felt like I was borderline policy-lynching him. His claim will sort itself out at some point, if not, we can look at it another time.

I also disliked some of the jumps onto his wagon and I want to have a look at the many people who are flying under the radar.

In post 337, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't know - I just got cold feet about the whole thing. You're right, the claim doesn't make sense - but I also believe Garmr is capable of a much better fake-claim if he were scum.

In the first one, the sentiment feels wrong (why should a Vig shoot a player that you wouldn't lynch?); in the next two, the timing is wrong with the lynch targets that you outlined (Pistachion voted for Garmr immediately after you did, and neither Felissan nor I voted for Garmr at all) For the last two, those thoughts on the claim are coming a bit late.

I don't know. I was going to say that I was still more suspicious of those other players, but now I'm wondering whether I can talk myself into this.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Dierfire »

Our deadline is still a week out.
Where's your vote now, and to where were you thinking of moving it?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #35) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:39 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Herrcombs

In post 374, herrcombs wrote:Dier's 231: He says "Garmr claimed BP. I dislike this." but what he said after that doesn't follow. "I don't want to say that it's so obviously a bad idea for a Town player that it could only come from a Town player, but..." seems like fence sitting, why not give an opinion one way or another which way you view?

Sorry, I was unclear--I'm reading Garmr as Town (see my for clarification). I was saying that I dislike reading people as Town for counterproductive behavior, but in my experience such behavior does tend to come from Town players.

@ Dier's readlist in 357: What makes you think DWL is town? What's the "English-English translator" think you mentioned in your read of me? Why does your read on Lelandra need to be "referenced against Hieirama's activity?"

Regarding DWL: I think that his attitude towards other players reflects not knowing their alignments. Examples include getting hung up on Keyser "manipulating his posts" (, , ) and his fight with Mykonian (, , , among others). To me, he reads as looking hard for suspicious activity, but he's not really trying to manipulate others into following him; he mostly just calls out things that he finds suspicious.

The "English-to-English translator" thing is when two people either don't hear each other well or don't understand each other well, and a third party that hears and understands both sides (and therefore sees where the miscommunication occurs) interjects and fixes the problem. I was referring to examples like these:

Spoiler: Quotes
In post 80, herrcombs wrote:That is not why myko called Dwlee worthless.

In post 84, herrcombs wrote:because I was pretty sure Garmr's 24 was an indirect reponse to Lalendra's 22, so he was in effect defending me. But "nothing scummy" != "town". Mykonian, why did you claim he was "trying to call someone town" in your 37? I think you should address this.

In post 396, herrcombs wrote:pista was referring to myko here, not Garmr. His null/weak town read was on myko.

That last one is a good question. I don't really remember why I noted that, but it seemed important at the time. I wrote in my notes that I should specifically be referencing Lalendra's , which does mention Hieirama:

In post 259, Lalendra wrote:Hieirama – 76 seems like feigned scumhunting, as pointed out by herrcombs in 169. Could just be noobtown, someone who is trying to figure things out but not really sure where to go, but reads more like noobscum. Not a fan of how 180 only addresses one point out of the many questions she could have chosen to respond to, and then goes on to bring us back to Garmr’s 24. At the same time, in more recent posts, she has explained her reasoning, explained that she is new and may not be interpreting everything correctly, and has made some interesting points, so I'm starting to lean more noobtown.

What would you make of that quote?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #36) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:53 am

Post by Dierfire »

Pistachion's reads were somewhat superficial and certainly selective. In the face of previous lack of content that felt more intentional to me (dropping in for a line or two every now and again but not really engaging in meaningful dialogue-- is a good example of jumping in briefly and then disappearing for another day), I think that it's enough for a vote.

UNVOTE: Hieirama
VOTE: Pistachi0n

Keyser's review also narrowed in on Pistachion quickly. I'd like to see a more complete review from him.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #37) » Tue Sep 29, 2015 6:54 am

Post by Dierfire »

That's L-1 for Pistachion
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #38) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Dierfire »

Oh, are we doing this again?

I want to go here:

Hieirama seemed to be stalling and intentionally not giving opinions.

@Hieirama

For which player(s) would you like to cast a vote?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #39) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:42 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 451, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 357, Dierfire wrote:
Garmr
is probably Town, I think. I definitely don't believe that the use of "honestly" is relevant, and the claim makes less sense from a Mafia player than from a Town player. Still, Mykonian was reading to me as Town as well, so I'd look elsewhere on his wagon for Mafia players.
Mykonian
seems to be stuck in a tunnel, but I'd read him as Town.

Hey Dier, can we go back to these reads please?

Wanna go take a look at that Garmr wagon and tell me your thoughts on it? Who was scum on his wagon?

Why do you think Myko is town?

Unfortunately, the wagon on Garmr is not captured well by vote counts. Let's see...

In post 251, A Simple Plan wrote:[3] Garmr - mykonian, BlueBloodedToffee, pistachi0n [L-4]

Right before this DWL removed a vote from Garmr (cast in , removed in ). He then comes back in .
Right after this Lalendra adds a vote ().
Is that as far as the wagon went?

I'm still having difficulty sorting you out, so my best guess for Mafia on Garmr's wagon would probably be Lalendra. I like that shuffle from DWL less now than I did before; I should probably stop cutting him so much slack for inexperience.
Why is Mykonian Town? I agreed with his case on Hieirama (). His decision to stay on Garmr after making that case on Hieirama felt to me like Town on a mission (hence not switching to Hieirama). His vote didn't move much but he was paying attention to other players, and his activity level is high enough for me to give him points for not lurking.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (isolation #40) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:27 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@Garmr

Herrcombs doesn't appear to be here right now, so I'll do the English-to-English translation. Meanmelter is using the notation "-Town rep" as opposed to "+Town rep", so he's not actually "giving you Town rep" in those posts, he's indicating the opposite.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (isolation #41) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Oh, I see that Hieirama beat me to that.
Well, anyway...

@Hieirama

In post 477, Hieirama wrote:Aaand, I think implosion was NKed for being pro-town.

What other reason would there be? See, this sounds like you're just posting to say things rather than to provide us with any real analysis.

EDIT: (
@Garmr
)
No, I suppose not.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:40 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@Hieirama

In post 485, Hieirama wrote:I don't get why people don't like how selective pistachi0n's reads were. Simply, he didn't have a read on them, and it can be better to leave them out then to post null fluff. ((I actually made the mistake of posting that kind of fluff earlier, I realize this and I apologize.))
And the lack of content this is a borderline lurking vote...

Withholding opinions is detrimental to the Town and benefits the Mafia. Do you acknowledge this? Also, what is "a borderline lurking vote"?

And then he questions Keyser's reasons for his vote? Keyser's reasons were better than his imo.
Hmm... I'm starting to get why people aren't liking Dier...

I didn't question Keyser's reason for voting, but that's a separate matter. Why do you think that Keyser's reasons were better than mine? Do I understand correctly that you are therefore reading Garmr as Town?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #43) » Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@DWL

In post 428, Dwlee99 wrote:What's stopping you from being proactive TODAY hieirama?

I also am declaring intent to hammer Pistachi0n. He's not even giving a defense of any sort, just that he's an easy mislynch apparently, and his reads list was awful.

Something here feels off to me. Why did you declare intent to hammer while still asking Hieirama to contribute? I know that Garmr dropped a hammer before you, but as you didn't see that coming, these two parts of the post feel contradictory.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #44) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:17 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Hieirama

In post 504, Hieirama wrote:You explained how his lack of contribution to Town was one reason for your vote, right? Posting fluff and not posting enough are two different things. Pista was doing a little bit of both, so I feel like the vote had a bit of "lurk" drive in it.

I'm still not quite getting this. Do you think that either of those things (posting fluff, not posting enough) are bad reasons to cast votes?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Mykonian

In post 538, mykonian wrote:
In post 536, herrcombs wrote:And I'm not even voting for you.

you could change that! :D

You don't appear to be voting for Garmr, either (if was supposed to be a vote, it didn't get counted).
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:24 am

Post by Dierfire »

I want Hieirama, Haschel, and Keyser to cast votes.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:22 am

Post by Dierfire »

I like Keyser's recent series of posts. I think that lynching Haschel would be better than lynching Garmr, but worse than lynching Hieirama or Lalendra.

@Garmr @Keyser

If you're reading Lalendra as Mafia, I think that you should vote for Lalendra.

@DWL

I'd like you to discuss further your impression that either Lalendra is Mafia or Garmr is. Are you equally willing to vote for either?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #48) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:57 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Hieirama

In post 589, Hieirama wrote:"My opinion still stands"
Past opinion was: "I assume he's Town."
Sorry, didn't feel like typing it out again.
I didn't substantiate it well enough. If you need a clarification, one reason why I Townread him is because his tone sounds like it's at a Town POV.

If you're reading Garmr as Town, then do you think that people voting for him are more likely to be Mafia?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #49) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:01 am

Post by Dierfire »

I'm not sure that I understand any of that...at all.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #50) » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Dierfire »

I understand that better, thanks! Still, I was hoping that you might do some of that analysis yourself!
Who is most likely to be Mafia on Garmr's wagon? Who is least likely? If, as you say, the Mafia should be trying hard to lynch Garmr, then why have they not yet succeeded? Do you think that they lack the votes (that is, that most of the Mafia players are already voting for Garmr and are therefore unable to add votes to the wagon), or that they are trying to slow the lynch so as to avoid suspicion (that is, that most of the Mafia are not voting for Garmr currently but are planning to do so later)?

EDIT: Yes, those things as well!

EDIT AGAIN: I really have nothing to say about this one, I just wanted to point out that the first edit was about Mykonian's post.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #51) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:15 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 624, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:
In post 465, Dierfire wrote:
I'm still having difficulty sorting you out

Why do you think this is? I don't think you've ever shown much difficulty in working me out before.

Yeah, but you usually you say things that are right!
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #52) » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Dierfire »

@BBT (So was the previous post)

Say, what's going on with that mangled quote in ?
Also, you said that you were confidently reading DWL as Town. In that case, which players that were "seriously" pushing the issue of Garmr's hammer did you have in mind here?

In post 624, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I don't know why the quickhammer was scummy and the people who are pushing this seriously need to be looked at. The Day was clearly over.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #53) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:05 pm

Post by Dierfire »

That's L-1 for Lalendra, right?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #54) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Dierfire »

UNVOTE: Lalendra

Seriously?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #55) » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:13 pm

Post by Dierfire »

In post 667, Lalendra wrote:Okay, if I'm at L-1 then I guess it's claim time, before Garmr lolhammers again.

Garmr is already on the wagon. This claim feels fake to me.

@Lalendra

Which player did you protect N1?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 10, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Dierfire »

So, having a Doctor and a BP in the same game is not impossible, but does seem a bit defensive to me. I'm also suspicious of the frequency with which our wagons are turning up roles.
If Lalendra is Mafia, the claim was probably designed mostly to dodge the lynch, rather than draw a counter, because the same principle that makes Doctor and BP unlikely to show up together makes it a less useful fake claim for drawing a counter.

If I could be certain that only one of the claims is true, I'd still probably want to lynch Lalendra (because Garmr would be reasonably confirmed if she flips Mafia and would not die immediately).
If both claims are true...well, then I'd want to look very carefully at the distribution of votes.
I wouldn't think that there's any way for neither claim to be true unless we're looking at multiple unfriendly factions.
We've plenty of time to think this through. I'm going to read through again over the next two days since I won't be busy.

@Haschel

In post 682, Haschel Cedricson wrote:It seems to me the question is if we think a doctor and a bulletproof townie would both be in the same game.

As you didn't remove your vote, I assume that you think not?

@BBT @Hieirama

You were absent for these events. What do you think of the wagon dynamics (speed, composition)?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #57) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:01 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Right, I'm catching up now.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (isolation #58) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:12 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@DWL

In post 719, Dwlee99 wrote:From the posts you quoted Garmr I see a scum team between Dier and Lalendra. They are distancing but back tracking to avoid having the lynch go through.

In post 721, Dwlee99 wrote:I think that dier is town.

These don't go together.

@Lalendra

In post 723, Lalendra wrote:I reread Dierfire's ISO and I'm back to FOS'ing him. He asks a lot of questions of other people, but offers very little of his own opinions; it seems like he is just mostly fence-sitting, and offering very wishy-washy opinions, like he's trying to maintain distance from his reads in case he's wrong. I don't get the impression that it's just overly-cautious town play. I'd be comfortable with lynching him today.

This...sounds very fake. I wonder whether you could substantiate these claims further.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #59) » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:20 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@BBT

In post 714, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:OK, so are we lynching Dier yet?

I've been fairly tolerant of this so far, but if you're wrong and not lying, then you need to get to work.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (isolation #60) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Dierfire »

Phone post:

I just dropped my computer and now it won't take charge from the power cord. I'm still here but I will not be able to post from my computer until I get this issue fixed.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Dierfire »

I meant to say also: I will not be making much use of quotes and the formatting may be off.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Dierfire »

Anyway, the Haschel votes:
I don't really want to lynch him for that vote on Lalendra. She's still suspicious enough that I don't see that as a Mafia player trying to lynch quickly.
Honestly, if we're going to lynch a wagon opposed to Lalendra then we should lynch Garmr. His claim makes his power less useful if he is Town, and his wagon yields good information regardless of his alignment.
I'm still not convinced that we should be lynching either of them, though. I want Lalendra's answers.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #63) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:06 am

Post by Dierfire »

This is so slow--just terrible.
doesn't make much sense to me. I am Town but if Lalendra is Mafia then so am I because she is distancing herself from me? How does that look different from me being Town and her legitimately wanting me lynched?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #751 (isolation #64) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Dierfire »

I'll have more things later.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #65) » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:20 am

Post by Dierfire »

Lalendra did vote for me, though!
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #765 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Dierfire »

@DWL

How certain are you that Lalendra is Mafia? Your "associative tell" makes you sound very confident, but I don't believe that you're voting for Lalendra...

Where is Lalendra?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #766 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:19 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Hieirama

I think that BBT is the only one voting for me currently.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:22 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Garmr

That sounds like a job for you! What in particular about either Mykonian or MM needs more scrutiny?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #768 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Hieirama again

What do you mean about Haschel not being here?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Dierfire »

In post 752, Dwlee99 wrote:Associative tells, Dierfire, associative tells.

If someone is saying "This slot is scum" but never actually votes that person then it's very likely that they are mafia trying to distance.

In post 770, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 765, Dierfire wrote:
@DWL

How certain are you that Lalendra is Mafia? Your "associative tell" makes you sound very confident, but I don't believe that you're voting for Lalendra...

Where is Lalendra?

My associative tells mean nothing if they're not scum. I'm not confident at all that they are scum (and their doc claim seriously throws me off) but if Lale flips scum I'm coming for you~

I'm not going to try to format quotes.

does not agree with .

@Lalendra

Are we talking about the same person?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (isolation #71) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Hieirama

In post 769, Hieirama wrote:Huh, okay.
vote: dierfire

@Dier
They haven't posted for 3 days now.

How does that make him less likely to be Mafia?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (isolation #72) » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:26 am

Post by Dierfire »

We're short on time. I really don't believe Lalendra's claim, and her addressing me in the third person telling me that I'd see her point if I read my ISO is not really an appropriate response to my challenge. My strong preference is to lynch Lalendra.

If we can't make this happen, I'm not confident that any of the current wagons are on Mafia. I do believe that Herrcombs and Keyser are Town, so the Haschel wagon does not seem to be driven by Mafia, and I'm not quite sure what to make of that.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (isolation #73) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:56 am

Post by Dierfire »

I asked her and she said that she protected Mykonian.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #74) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:57 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 671, Lalendra wrote:That bit about Garmr was a joke. I protected mykonian because he was my main town read, and was actively scum-hunting, and was concerned that he might be enough of a threat that scum would NK him to shut him up.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (isolation #75) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 1:59 am

Post by Dierfire »

Everything other than the claim is bad, and even the claim is suspect.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (isolation #76) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:03 am

Post by Dierfire »

I think that Garmr's role is a partial CC.
I'm still on my phone so no quotes, but Lalendra has lots of things missing that I'd expect to see from Town. Why didn't she mention Haschel's vote on her (for L-1)?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #879 (isolation #77) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:05 am

Post by Dierfire »

If I'm Town and someone with such low activity casts that vote, I'm very suspicious of him.

EDIT: Then where was our kill?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (isolation #78) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:09 am

Post by Dierfire »

It means that she's not serious about analyzing her own wagon.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #79) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:19 am

Post by Dierfire »

She's more concerned with threatening Garmr than with reading Haschel or Herrcombs.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (isolation #80) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:10 am

Post by Dierfire »

I'm here.
How much time?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (isolation #81) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:13 am

Post by Dierfire »

Fine:

UNVOTE: Lalendra
VOTE: Haschel
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (isolation #82) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Dierfire »

@DWL

When I asked Lalendra which player she protected, you had a problem with that question.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (isolation #83) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:55 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 721, Dwlee99 wrote:I think that dier is town. Although they have been generally passive and sitting back and asking questions I feel that those questions have solid reasoning in them.
In post 585, Dierfire wrote:I like Keyser's recent series of posts. I think that lynching Haschel would be better than lynching Garmr, but worse than lynching Hieirama or Lalendra.

@Garmr @Keyser

If you're reading Lalendra as Mafia, I think that you should vote for Lalendra.

@DWL

I'd like you to discuss further your impression that either Lalendra is Mafia or Garmr is. Are you equally willing to vote for either?

Like this interaction with Garmr & Keyser
In post 607, Dierfire wrote:
@Hieirama

In post 589, Hieirama wrote:"My opinion still stands"
Past opinion was: "I assume he's Town."
Sorry, didn't feel like typing it out again.
I didn't substantiate it well enough. If you need a clarification, one reason why I Townread him is because his tone sounds like it's at a Town POV.

If you're reading Garmr as Town, then do you think that people voting for him are more likely to be Mafia?

Good question.
In post 670, Dierfire wrote:
In post 667, Lalendra wrote:Okay, if I'm at L-1 then I guess it's claim time, before Garmr lolhammers again.

Garmr is already on the wagon. This claim feels fake to me.

@Lalendra

Which player did you protect N1?

Not really alignment-indicative question but meh.
In post 699, Dierfire wrote:So, having a Doctor and a BP in the same game is not impossible, but does seem a bit defensive to me. I'm also suspicious of the frequency with which our wagons are turning up roles.
If Lalendra is Mafia, the claim was probably designed mostly to dodge the lynch, rather than draw a counter, because the same principle that makes Doctor and BP unlikely to show up together makes it a less useful fake claim for drawing a counter.

If I could be certain that only one of the claims is true, I'd still probably want to lynch Lalendra (because Garmr would be reasonably confirmed if she flips Mafia and would not die immediately).
If both claims are true...well, then I'd want to look very carefully at the distribution of votes.
I wouldn't think that there's any way for neither claim to be true unless we're looking at multiple unfriendly factions.
We've plenty of time to think this through. I'm going to read through again over the next two days since I won't be busy.

@Haschel

In post 682, Haschel Cedricson wrote:It seems to me the question is if we think a doctor and a bulletproof townie would both be in the same game.

As you didn't remove your vote, I assume that you think not?

@BBT @Hieirama

You were absent for these events. What do you think of the wagon dynamics (speed, composition)?

Another good question.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (isolation #84) » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:58 am

Post by Dierfire »

@DWL

What does "not really alignment-indicative question" mean there?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #85) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:48 am

Post by Dierfire »

I wouldn't be surprised if all players on the Haschel wagon were Town. I'm still reading Mykonian, Keyser, and Herrcombs as Town, and I'm back to reading DWL as Town after wrestling with that one for a while.
So, I'm looking at Hieirama, Lalendra, and MM.
Reading through Haschel's ISO, I note that he was very inactive with his votes.
Spoiler: Votes
RVS on Herrcombs in , removed in
Votes Lalendra in , stays there for the rest of D1.
Votes Lalendra in , stays there for the rest of D2.

To me, that pattern suggests that he felt the game to be well in hand. The D2 vote on Lalendra is tough for me because it looked good for a bus, but it's unclear to me why he would be so excited for a bus while being so unenthusiastic about any alternative wagons.
So, I think that I want to vote for Hieirama. The reasoning for staying off of the Haschel wagon in is weak, and none of the reads really connect; reading both Lalendra and Garmr as Town should open up a whole host of questions as to where the Mafia are distributed on those wagons, but Hieirama ducks that analysis.
I also need to read over MM.

Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #86) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:51 am

Post by Dierfire »

My connection died and I missed a line: Garmr needs attention as well, but if Haschel was lurking because the game seemed to be under control, then I would expect most wagons that we've seen to have been on Town players, and Garmr's wagon has been fairly consistently present.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (isolation #87) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:32 am

Post by Dierfire »

Do you think that his vote on Lalendra was, then?
I'm having difficulty seeing Mafia players on Haschel's wagon, so if not Lalendra or Hieirama then it seems to me that MM and Garmr would have to be Mafia.
Also, does Haschel's play not suggest to you that he was fairly comfortable with the direction of the game? I'm not sure why he'd be so inactive while his partner's wagon was going so strong.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #88) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:05 am

Post by Dierfire »

I could see Herrcombs's shuffle as a bus if Lalendra is Town, I suppose.
With regard to him being dead weight, that's only a problem for the Mafia if his inactivity hurt them, and it's not clear to me that it did.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #951 (isolation #89) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:12 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@Hieirama

I feel like you're ignoring me.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #90) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:13 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@Garmr

In post 949, Garmr wrote:Basically I'm trying to force a scenario were she gets confirmed or forces her as scum to get lynched or forces scum to leave a confirmed town alive.

Those sound really difficult to do simultaneously!
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #957 (isolation #91) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:34 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@Hieirama

In post 955, Hieirama wrote:I'm not that into vc analysis particularly.
I think they're both Town and I think we've got scum hiding in some common townreads.
The NK makes me more suspicious of this, actually.

Could you name a specific player?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #964 (isolation #92) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:57 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@Garmr

I'm not sure that your plan is working.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #999 (isolation #93) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:40 am

Post by Dierfire »

Phone post (I gracefully and wisely locked myself out of my apartment):

@DWL

What? Are you talking to me, about me, or neither?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1000 (isolation #94) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:44 am

Post by Dierfire »

I second Herrcombs's questions for Hieirama.
I'm looking forward to Lalendra's thoughts.
MM is correct that I should pay him more attention. That will be my priority later tonight, I hope.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #95) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Oh, that's interesting. Normally I'd assume that the Mafia had a Roleblocker, but that's a strange role for a game with Masons and BP. Maybe a Strongman instead?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #96) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:13 pm

Post by Dierfire »

I'm back on my computer, by the way. Lalendra's claim actually makes me want to lynch Garmr a bit, but there's an element of WIFOM in there as well.
In either case, I should read MM again.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #97) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:25 pm

Post by Dierfire »

These walls are really difficult to get through.
Oh, MM was Felissan, right? Maybe I'll try to build up to it by reading Felissan again.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1009 (isolation #98) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:32 pm

Post by Dierfire »

The vote on Hieirama in is in a suspicious place if Hieirama is Mafia, because that particular wagon was just starting to build.
Overall MM seems to care about mostly about Garmr. I am surprised that he hasn't shifted to look at other players, especially if he's as confident about Garmr as he says. It makes for repetitive and unproductive days.

@MM

Garmr dies and flips Mafia. What then?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1010 (isolation #99) » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:35 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Actually, I'm taking the rest of the night off.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1020 (isolation #100) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:44 am

Post by Dierfire »

Why did you pick BBT?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1022 (isolation #101) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:58 am

Post by Dierfire »

So, I was thinking that it would be unlikely for the Mafia to have a Roleblocker or a Jailkeeper or a similar ability (because it wouldn't help them against the Masons or the BP). This becomes slightly less true if Garmr was lying about his role, but I'm still finding it difficult to see. That's why I'm wondering about a Strongman. What do you think?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (isolation #102) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Mykonian's case seems reasonable to me. I'm considering some additional things as well.

If Lalendra is Mafia, the players who voted for both Lalendra and Haschel (Herrcombs, Keyser) would be all but confirmed. To read either of those as Mafia is to read Lalendra as Town.
If Lalendra is Town, her point about the relatively unlikelihood of the Mafia having hit her target with the Strongman ability, particularly when her ISO lacks much mention of BBT to indicate that she would have protected him, stands (although less so if the Mafia has a Strongman with multiple or unlimited shots). This would mean that she was more likely blocked by an ability that targeted her directly, which seems an unusual role if we have so many powers that cannot be blocked (Mason, BP). Given that a Mason has flipped already, Garmr would be more suspicious in that case.
Hieirama still makes me nervous about the lack of significant interactions. It feels difficult to get any opinions. However, we can probably afford to let that slide for now.

I'd like to test Mykonian's theories.

VOTE: Meanmelter
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (isolation #103) » Sat Oct 24, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Dierfire »

If you made a powerfully persuasive case on MM, I didn't read it. I suppose that I might have missed it because I wasn't really paying attention to MM.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1051 (isolation #104) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Dierfire »

I really want Hieirama to cast a vote.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #105) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:36 am

Post by Dierfire »

@DWL

If MM was defending Haschel, then do you believe him to be Mafia?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #106) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 10:34 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 955, Hieirama wrote:
Dierfire wrote:
reading both Lalendra and Garmr as Town should open up a whole host of questions as to where the Mafia are distributed on those wagons, but Hieirama ducks that analysis.

I'm not that into vc analysis particularly.
I think they're both Town and I think we've got scum hiding in some common townreads.
The NK makes me more suspicious of this, actually.

In post 983, Hieirama wrote:@Dier

Common Townreads; Dwlee, Herr, Keyser.
It unsettles me that it seems like scum haven't tried targeting them yet.

p.s. not liking how anti-Garmr Meanmelter is being

In post 1084, Hieirama wrote:
VOTE: Meanmelter
Didn't feel that good about his tunnel, and I did agree with Garmr that there was a bit of misrep in his case. Also, the point Dwlee made about the refusing the defense accusations.

I actually like this last post from Hieirama because it finally has some continuity.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #107) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:47 pm

Post by Dierfire »

I'll post tomorrow; tonight, I can't.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #108) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:47 am

Post by Dierfire »

I'm here and reading now.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #109) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Dierfire »

Keyser wants to lynch MM, which is good. I share his concern about players that I read as Town (Mykonian, Herrcombs) being on Garmr's wagon while Hieirama is on the MM wagon. Still, I'm not terribly excited to switch my vote.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #110) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:26 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 1135, Meanmelter wrote:So what are you guys gonna do D4 when I flip scum?

I was thinking of sending Hieirama after you.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (isolation #111) » Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:19 am

Post by Dierfire »

If we want to wait for Hieirama's replacement, that's fine with me. I don't really have much else to say at this time.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1194 (isolation #112) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:49 am

Post by Dierfire »

If MM is Town then we probably can't lynch Mafia today.
I'm especially interested in what AJ thinks of MM.
I will not be around at the deadline, and I'm comfortable lynching MM, so I'm leaving my vote here.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (isolation #113) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:54 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 1195, herrcombs wrote:You're sold that Garmr is town, eh Dierfire?

I am, more or less.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (isolation #114) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:26 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Which one of them would be your best guess for Mafia?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (isolation #115) » Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:38 pm

Post by Dierfire »

What makes you say so?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (isolation #116) » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:26 am

Post by Dierfire »

If Lalendra was really the Doctor then the Mafia really had an ability to bypass her protection or block her action. I'm not voting for Garmr unless someone convinces me that the game isn't better balanced with a Town BP.
Herrcombs makes a good point on AJ and one that I'm following with interest.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #117) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:04 am

Post by Dierfire »

So he says, but then he spent several weeks on some half-baked meta-case on me.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1268 (isolation #118) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:05 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Herrcombs

In post 1252, herrcombs wrote:I wasn't referring to the number of votes on you.

To what were you referring?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (isolation #119) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:09 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Garmr

I appreciate you reconsidering your self-vote. I would appreciate it more if it didn't happen again.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #120) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:10 am

Post by Dierfire »

I'll be back in a few hours for a closer look at AJ, but I am suspicious of his decision to leave his vote on MM while reading.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #121) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:29 pm

Post by Dierfire »

I wonder why Keyser doesn't find me suspicious.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (isolation #122) » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Dierfire »

VOTE: AJ

Suddenly, now, he's responding to things in real time before finishing reading the rest of the thread?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #123) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:47 am

Post by Dierfire »

In post 1289, mykonian wrote:I do not understand the continious reluctance to lynch garmr.

Lalendra flipped Town, so we assume that she wasn't lying when she said that she attempted to protect BBT. The Mafia either had a way to stop her action or a way to overpower her protection. The former makes little sense in a design that only has one Town role with an activated ability; the latter makes more sense in a design that has a Town BP than it does in one that does not have a Town BP.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #124) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:59 am

Post by Dierfire »

1. Do you disagree with the theory?

2. I was reading Garmr as Town well before Lalendra or BBT flipped. Were you under the impression that the only basis for this was his claimed role?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #125) » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@Mykonian

If you really can't recall anything that I've done, I suggest that you read my ISO.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1322 (isolation #126) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Dierfire »

I don't know if I want to lynch Mykonian. I definitely think that AJ is more suspicious, and Mykonian's stance towards Hieirama was odd if they were both Mafia.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (isolation #127) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Dierfire »

In post 1313, Keyser Söze wrote:Anyone?

I'll take a look at it now.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (isolation #128) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:53 pm

Post by Dierfire »

I agree that the first lynch was unlikely to have only Town players on it. If I'm right about AJ, and if you're Town, that leaves either Herrcombs or Mykonian. Herrcombs helped lynch Haschel when he could have let it go, so I'd bet on Mykonian as Mafia. I'll have to ponder further whether you're Town, though.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #129) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Dierfire »

(@Keyser)

In post 1324, Dierfire wrote:I agree that the first lynch was unlikely to have only Town players on it. If I'm right about AJ, and if you're Town, that leaves either Herrcombs or Mykonian. Herrcombs helped lynch Haschel when he could have let it go, so I'd bet on Mykonian as Mafia. I'll have to ponder further whether you're Town, though.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #130) » Wed Nov 11, 2015 3:01 pm

Post by Dierfire »

We'll see. I want to lynch AJ first, anyway.
Say, on that note, what do you think of AJ?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #131) » Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:58 pm

Post by Dierfire »

I, too, am waiting for AJ.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (isolation #132) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:35 am

Post by Dierfire »

Garmr and DWL are Town.
Keyser is probably Town.
One of Mykonian and Herrcombs has to be Town by the numbers.
AJ is Mafia.

I can't think of anything else that would help my read on Mykonian and Herrcombs as much as lynching AJ.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #133) » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Dierfire »

In post 1373, mykonian wrote:Guys. Why are we letting this live?

To whom are you speaking?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1393 (isolation #134) » Mon Nov 16, 2015 10:41 am

Post by Dierfire »

An unpleasant thought has occurred to me.

UNVOTE: AJ

I will consider this further when AJ returns.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #135) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:57 am

Post by Dierfire »

It might be difficult for me to keep my vote off AJ when it looks like we might actually get a lynch, but I'll make a heroic effort and see what happens.

Here's the thought that occurred to me. AJ placed a vote on DWL that was fairly futile. No one else seems to be suspicious of DWL; even when criticizing his play, Mykonian didn't want to vote for DWL, and other players (Garmr, Keyser, I) have been openly reading him as Town. So, if AJ is Mafia, why is he placing his vote where it doesn't do any good?
I suppose that one explanation is that he really hasn't read through the main thread or the Mafia thread. Another is that he anticipates being lynched and is trying not to leave clues. The third is that he isn't Mafia and has a legitimate suspicion.

I have a hard time believing the first explanation with so many days gone. I'd like to believe in myself enough to assume the second, but I'm worried about the third.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1408 (isolation #136) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Actually, on further review, it's not clear to me that Keyser was reading DWL as Town. I'm not sure why I thought that he was.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #137) » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:06 pm

Post by Dierfire »

@DWL @Garmr

What do you think?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1420 (isolation #138) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:00 am

Post by Dierfire »

@DWL

In post 1412, Dwlee99 wrote:If scum go for the weakest town it is easier to see them just trying to get an easy mislynch rather than scumhunting. By going for me AJ is not attacking a weak town member. That make sense?

I guess so. You just seem like an unusual choice to me.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #139) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:09 am

Post by Dierfire »

@Mykonian

In post 1419, mykonian wrote:Dier I think showed his hand with his vote on me after you went with it.

I didn't vote for you.

Also, you and DWL seem to be agreeing that the Mafia would be unwise to go after a "weak" Town member, and I'm uncertain why "this line" doesn't work:

In post 1417, mykonian wrote:
In post 1412, Dwlee99 wrote:If scum go for the weakest town it is easier to see them just trying to get an easy mislynch rather than scumhunting.

I don't think this line works anymore.

Scum have an issue. You are town. Soze is town. I'm town. Herr is town. There are good arguments for all of those. And there's a mason still around. Scum run out of weak town before they can win the game. They actually have to create new possible lynches.

Why do you find it unlikely that AJ is trying to create a "new possible lynch" on DWL?
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1424 (isolation #140) » Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:25 am

Post by Dierfire »

That's fair enough, I suppose. It's just that AJ feels uncoordinated to me. If the plan was to be resigned to his lynch and have him vote for an obviously Town player (in order to avoid leaving clues after his death), I would have expected his partner to vote for him and strongly advocate for his lynch. I haven't seen any great candidates for such a partner. You, Garmr, and Herrcombs have all been on and off the wagon.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #141) » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:00 am

Post by Dierfire »

I suppose that we can take AJ's relative quiet around his lynch as evidence of his guilt.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #142) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Dierfire »

Ah, well played!
I thought that DWL was the Mason because BBT was so confident about reading him as Town.
I was fairly wrong about everything; Garmr was the only good read that I had for the entire game.
My apologies to AJ, MM, and Lalendra for my incorrect suspicions and to BBT and Mykonian for apparently being a distraction!
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #143) » Sun Nov 22, 2015 2:59 pm

Post by Dierfire »

I would have had a very hard time with that! Right after BBT died I was waffling on whether you were the Mason, but if Herrcombs had waited until now after seeing that Garmr was obviously reading you as the Mason, that would have made me suspicious.
I should also mention that I was backing off of AJ at the very end because I thought that him voting the Mason meant that he didn't have access to the Mafia thread, where the identity of the Mason would surely have been mentioned.
Dierfire
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Dierfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #144) » Tue Nov 24, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Dierfire »

@BBT

BlueBloodedToffee wrote:

Forgot about Dier, put him in there as well.

This makes me so sad! How could you have forgotten me when you spent so much of your time trying to lynch me?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”