SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:17 am

Post by Imperium »

/confirm
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:21 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 8, Solar Wind wrote:/confirm. Holy fuck we drew town. FT, how about you?

We didn't, not that you cared anyways.
It's fine, I didn't really want to play with you anyways :igmeou:
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (isolation #2) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:48 am

Post by Imperium »

Oh but golly gosh however will we do that???
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Imperium »

Reciprocate your love? Well, I... I can try emulating the warm glow of acceptance and love you've extended towards us this game so far!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #24 (isolation #4) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:08 am

Post by Imperium »

Reciprocate your love? Well, I... I can try emulating the warm glow of acceptance and love you've extended towards us this game so far!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #25 (isolation #5) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:09 am

Post by Imperium »

Hey, AP! We drew scum. How about you???
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #29 (isolation #6) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:32 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 26, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 16, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 14, Imperium wrote:
In post 8, Solar Wind wrote:/confirm. Holy fuck we drew town. FT, how about you?

I cared. :/

I'm sorry!!!
When a heart breaks, it doesn't break even.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #46 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:59 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 17, Solar Wind wrote:

Well if you didn't, I'll find out soon enough now I have experience with not only yours but Tammy's scumgame as well.

Are you quaking in your boots at having to deal with me/Ffery hydra?

Heheh that's what you thought before Fantasy Camp. >_>

I don't know if Nacho or I are ones to quake in our boots but I think if we did draw scum, we'd see this post, look nod on gchat and proclaim "Challenge Accepted" :P

Are you quaking in your boots having to deal with a me/nacho hydra?

Though Nacho is a horrible horrible troll who is a not nice hydra partner. I was telling him last night how much I hoped we'd draw town because I just don't have the energy to play scum right now, and what do I come home to? A log of him apologizing that we drew scum, who our partners were and what our role was. Fucker. Give him a virtual kick. My heart dropped with disappointment.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #53 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:06 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 51, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 46, Imperium wrote:Heheh that's what you thought before Fantasy Camp. >_>

I don't know if Nacho or I are ones to quake in our boots but I think if we did draw scum, we'd see this post, look nod on gchat and proclaim "Challenge Accepted"

Though Nacho is a horrible horrible troll who is a not nice hydra partner. I was telling him last night how much I hoped we'd draw town because I just don't have the energy to play scum right now, and what do I come home to? A log of him apologizing that we drew scum, who our partners were and what our role was. Fucker. Give him a virtual kick. My heart dropped with disappointment.

I was on edge about drawing scum since the point we signed up to the point we received our role PM because I didn't want to disappoint Ffery by causing our slot to get lynched early but I was so fucking elated when we saw our role PM.

I hope so! And I hope if so we find each other early and can work together. Ffery and I keep saying that we need to work together sooner when we're town reading each other to wreck scum teams. And I was telling Bulbazack last night that I haven't been happy with most of my town games from the past year and need to fix some of the things that have been bringing it down, and I'm hoping this is one of the games that I can turn some of that stuff around in.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #55 (isolation #9) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:08 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 50, vezokpiraka wrote:Important stuff: Should we claim our neighbourhoods now or keep them hidden until later?

I was just thinking about this myself. One thing I'm concerned about is something that happened in Final Fantasy where we got all hung up on the neighborhood stuff and it distracted from scum hunting. Though since these are predetermined neighborhoods and we all know they exist then it might not end up being the same problem?

Didn't a game desperado ran have neighborhoods pre-setup? Was anyone here in that game? How was that handled?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #56 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:09 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 15, T S O wrote:the use of anyways twice makes me feel uncomfortable

kinky
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #60 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:17 am

Post by Imperium »

I said our scumteam was AP, Xombie, TSO, and Peregrine. I said we were a strongman whose ultimate was a double kill!
And then I made post #25 :]
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #61 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:18 am

Post by Imperium »

btw i think solar wind and ft are town
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:19 am

Post by Imperium »

And then I went...

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #66 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:29 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 65, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 61, Imperium wrote:btw i think solar wind and ft are town

I think FT is probably town. A little early to tell for sure. Hoping you are town as well.

Gun to your head. What's your read of us right now?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #68 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 67, Solar Wind wrote:Not sure. I don't feel the townvibes that I'm hoping you and Tammy would give off if you are town yet. There's one other thing that bugged me but I'm going to hold on to it for now and discuss with Ffery. In the meantime, I want to see obvtown Nacho and obvtown Tammy.

It's been in all of our posts.

This actually concerns me though.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #69 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:31 am

Post by Imperium »

FT - Thoughts on Solar Wind?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #70 (isolation #17) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:34 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 68, Imperium wrote:
In post 67, Solar Wind wrote:Not sure. I don't feel the townvibes that I'm hoping you and Tammy would give off if you are town yet. There's one other thing that bugged me but I'm going to hold on to it for now and discuss with Ffery. In the meantime, I want to see obvtown Nacho and obvtown Tammy.

It's been in all of our posts.

This actually concerns me though.

Also you were replying to Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #18) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:38 am

Post by Imperium »

Just so we're clear.

In post 17, Solar Wind wrote:

Well if you didn't, I'll find out soon enough now I have experience with not only yours but Tammy's scumgame as well.

Are you quaking in your boots at having to deal with me/Ffery hydra?

The person who makes this post, if town, does not turn around and ignore this post:

In post 53, Imperium wrote:
In post 51, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 46, Imperium wrote:Heheh that's what you thought before Fantasy Camp. >_>

I don't know if Nacho or I are ones to quake in our boots but I think if we did draw scum, we'd see this post, look nod on gchat and proclaim "Challenge Accepted"

I was on edge about drawing scum since the point we signed up to the point we received our role PM because I didn't want to disappoint Ffery by causing our slot to get lynched early but I was so fucking elated when we saw our role PM.

I hope so! And I hope if so we find each other early and can work together. Ffery and I keep saying that we need to work together sooner when we're town reading each other to wreck scum teams. And I was telling Bulbazack last night that I haven't been happy with most of my town games from the past year and need to fix some of the things that have been bringing it down, and I'm hoping this is one of the games that I can turn some of that stuff around in.

And then make this post:

Because if you think you actually know what either of our scum games are like. And think your meta is so great that you know how to read us "soon enough", doesn't ignore the town dripping from our posts and claim they concern you while ignoring a post that you should have responded to.

Why haven't either of you posted in the neighborhood yet?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (isolation #19) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:47 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 72, Solar Wind wrote:Why do you think it is apparent you are town so far?

F-16 comes into the thread, is pretty town and natural.
Nacho comes into the thread and is his fantastic usual self.
Ffery comes into the thread, nice complimenting of F-16.
At this point, I read the other group as town correctly, then sit back with a smug smile because look at Nacho, he's the king of the arms race. Nacho declares you 90% town.
Tammy doesn't take me at my word, has already been decently town in her process in sorting you.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #82 (isolation #20) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:49 am

Post by Imperium »

falcon was the one who did things first
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (isolation #21) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:50 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 81, T S O wrote:seriously there has to be room for the buttfuck somewhere else

sorry baby, this is the only thread we could possibly do this in
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #22) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:59 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 77, Solar Wind wrote:You reached out to Ffery in the post you claim I should have responded to. I assumed she would respond when she shows up.

I don't particularly see any point in posting in the neighborhood at this moment. We don't know if there's scum in there and there are, we'd be hiding our interactions from the rest of the town but not the scum.

And Tammy, I don't get what you are jumping down my throat about. You opened up with a similar post to what you did in Fantasy Camp (Empire trolled me that we drew scum) and then proceeded to reach out to Ffery which I would expect regardless of alignment although more likely town. And I think it is far more obvious that we are town than you are so don't give me that "town is dripping from my posts" stuff.

And I share Ffery's sentiment. If you are town, I would like to figure it out quickly.

I reached out to both of you. That wasn't a ffery only reach out that was a both of you reach out with a reference about some things that I wanted to fix in my town games that I've been lacking in the past year.

I'm not jumping down your throat. I thought you would respond to that reach out, not ignore it. I thought I'd be able to get an early read from the way you did. Would you think it was weird that I referenced wanting to fix my town game? Would you get paranoid I was trying to work with you to soon. Would you go overboard in responding to the reach out to me? Would you feign suspicion.

You ignored that and then when I asked for a read on you you said there were some concerns. I think for anyone who claims they know how to read me and would know "soon enough" would recognize how town I've been and not just give me some vague "I'm concerned". If you are concerned and you want to sort me soon enough, why aren't you doing it? I was interested if you would treat me with the same "concern" you did in that marathon game you kept pushing while I was really town and you just couldn't see it.

This is not a who is more town slap contest, and I refuse to get into that. I don't know how to be more town here, and if you can't see both mine and Nacho's elation at drawing town here, then I really don't know what to tell you.

And by the way I did not open Fantasy Camp that way. I opened Fantasy Camp by saying that Empire had told me I wasn't allowed to post unless he had approved my posts because he had won rising star. I was making a joke about him becoming arrogant after winning. I did mention that I had been trolling him for weeks that we would draw scum, but that was quite a bit later. And I had been trolling Empire for weeks that we would draw scum. My trolling got so bad that I told him that our number placement in the line up was evidence we would draw scum and he went searching for other games that had that number placement as town in response.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:09 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 89, Imperium wrote:This is not a who is more town slap contest, and I refuse to get into that.

Listen, Tammy.
I know this isn't a who is more slap contest for you, and I understand that. You have the luxury of being universally townread every game and town beyond town: it's like a mercy killing when you don't get into slap contests because you know you're going to win. Now, think of me AKA the little man. Every day and every night I put countless hours and typing into these fingers just trying to get someone to trust me, just trying to get that next piece of edge but I don't need that anymore, I'm a leaf on the wind and I'm soaring into the friendliest meadows with the nicest rivers and it's legitimately just a gorgeous view when I can do whatever the hell I want and still I'll be town in the end. And it's thanks to you. And I know it's horrible for me to ask for more when you've already given so much, but just let me have this. Please.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #24) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:17 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 93, Solar Wind wrote:@ Tammy, that's fine. It explains why you are concerned. My play here has been nothing like the Marathon game. I don't think our conversation feels very productive right now so I'd rather we drop this. Our alignment will be abundantly obvious as the day goes on and we scumhunt as normal. I think that yours will be too. Fantasy Camp aside, I had a very strong townread on you in FFX and I was looking to see similar vibes here. I'm glad you want to work with us if we're town. I do too. Posts like and saying that we have a high probability of being scum aren't helping with that and the more we get irritated with each other, the more I'm going to start hating the game. So let's step back for a while and regroup when we have more content in the thread.

Tammy thinks you're probably town.
She's officially third, you're officially last.
Let me know when you've crossed the finish line! :]
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #98 (isolation #25) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 96, Solar Wind wrote:What made her change her mind and why did she stop posting?

I stopped posting because I got scared.

But seriously, not posting in 20 minutes when the conversation had ended is not stopping posting.

I, in part, changed my mind because my original reason for thinking you guys were scum was proven wrong.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (isolation #26) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:27 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 97, Solar Wind wrote:I couldn't care less who is first and who is last. I want to be right however long it takes to get that read.

Lighten up bb it's a game have fun
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #101 (isolation #27) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:33 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 100, Solar Wind wrote:Your original reason was that I ignored your reach out + we didn't post in thread. We had posted in thread but I thought that was a more minor reason than the former.

Yes, the original reason was the no posting in the thread thing, which colored my view of the rest of the interaction. I'd have still wondered about ignoring the reach out, but I don't think I would have read it with the same "high possibility they're scum" I did when viewed through my first concern.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #28) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:38 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 103, Solar Wind wrote:Okay. You can be maybe-town for now. Hopefully that strengthens with time. (Pedit: That was at Tammy).

Maybe-town?
Come on Falcon, you're breaking my heart.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #106 (isolation #29) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:39 am

Post by Imperium »

ok ok i won't be a bully
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #108 (isolation #30) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:46 am

Post by Imperium »

Hi Rach!

<3
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #111 (isolation #31) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:55 am

Post by Imperium »

Hi Rach!
-Nacho
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #116 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:28 pm

Post by Imperium »

In mafia stuck we got some of our best reads during confirmation stage.

(I will admit to not realizing it was confirmation stage until ffery said something though.)
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:16 pm

Post by Imperium »

Hi House!

Why did you put redacted as part of your vengeful claim?

If the vengeful does not refer to town or scum, just tell me to mind my own business.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #127 (isolation #34) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:23 pm

Post by Imperium »

That's entertaining at least!
I wanted to be in Olympus.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #131 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:36 pm

Post by Imperium »

What's your reason, F-16?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #36) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:37 pm

Post by Imperium »

House seems like a pretty obvious reason, more interested in Xombie.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #136 (isolation #37) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:56 pm

Post by Imperium »

I was pretty okay with him in a shallow RVS sense. I'll look into him a bit deeper when I wake up but I'm crashing hard now.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #38) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:38 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 156, farside22 wrote:Oh and I half read some of the back and forth between solo and other hydra. It got a bit yawn feast for me.

You already talked about the interaction and said you got a teasing sibling vibe, why did you feel the need to mention you read it again?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 156, farside22 wrote:Oh and I half read some of the back and forth between solo and other hydra. It got a bit yawn feast for me.

Also were imperium, bow down to your leader!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:41 pm

Post by Imperium »

Nope!

Have you read our posts of dripping towniness, I don't think you have if you're asking me that question.

Also this hydra has never drawn scum, we are pure like the snow piled outside our windows!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #164 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:43 pm

Post by Imperium »

Naçho was trolling me!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #174 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:50 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 170, Solar Wind wrote:Nope!

Have you read our posts of dripping towniness, I don't think you have if you're asking me that question.

Also this hydra has never drawn scum, we are pure like the snow piled outside our windows!

I laughed so hard I scared my cat!

(Though I really don't think you guys have snow outside your windows while we really do)
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:04 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 182, farside22 wrote:
In post 158, Imperium wrote:

You already talked about the interaction and said you got a teasing sibling vibe, why did you feel the need to mention you read it again?

Solar ask me about what they said. Most of what I remember was you two chatting back and forth.

In post 159, Imperium wrote:

Also were imperium, bow down to your leader!

Okay I can remember calling you imp now. :lol:

So why were you so fiesty toward solar?

The four of us play a lot of games together, and with the exception of me and ffery we've eached hydrad with each other and have certain ways that we read/expectations we have for each other. While we have quite a bit of healthy competition and love to catch each other as scum we all also really like to find each other as town so that we can work together, bounce reads off each other. I was following a string that I thought initially lead to them being scum, but I missed something and was wrong hence my backing off and interacting in a different way. We'll figure it out.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #223 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:13 pm

Post by Imperium »

Hydraing with ffery would be fun I think!

I also have a game in design stage.

Far sides asking ft about why he hasn't posted in the neighborhood reminds me of me so makes me feel good there, would feel better if I hadn't already asked it of someone else.

I'll ask nacho to feel more sure, but metal sonic feels townish as his posts are nothing like final fantasy or the games I had metad him for during that game.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:15 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 224, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 221, Metal Sonic wrote:1. Angrypidgeon
2. Metal Sonic
3. Dcane
4. BRantz
5. Theaceofspade
6. Beastcharizard
7. -Blonde-
8. TiphaineDeath
9. Ooba
10. ZZZX
11. PeregrineV
12. Farside22
13. Solar Wind (F-16_Fighting_Falcon and fferyllt)
14. FourTrouble
15. Flames682
16. Imperium (Tammy and Nacho)
17. RachMarie
18. The Mask
19. Ankamius
20. T S O
21. House
22. vezokpiraka
23. Bitmap
24. Xombie
25. VysePresident

this doesnt divide by 3

My pantheon has 4 players!

Liar!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #46) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:18 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 252, RachMarie wrote:what we are not doing RVS?

I guess I will spend some time sorting peeps out tomorrow its late here.

Psst Tammy even though it was pregame I really WOULD like to check out a couple of your scum games.

You've played scum with me? The game you converted me into is pretty much scum me. You're free to look at my user topics to find my scum games. My last one are Arcadia and fantasy camp.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #47) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:46 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 294, Ankamius wrote:
In post 292, FourTrouble wrote:Nah, we need votes on Ankamius. Even assuming is okay (it's not), there's still been lots of stuff to talk about since the game "start," so the RVS vote, lack of scumhunting, and fluffy commentary is by far the worst, scummiest thing here.

Pretty much the entire game up to this point feels like noise. It's a few people talking to each other when over half the game has barely had a chance to do close to anything yet.

I also hate it when people play in pre-game, especially for several pages.

Why do you not like it if people play in pregame, and why would a couple players trying to read each other before "go" frustrate you so?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #297 (isolation #48) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Imperium »

I'm not going to explain 73 as I feel it's obvious. If you have specific questions, I'm great to entertain, otherwise meh.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (isolation #49) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 300, Ankamius wrote:
In post 296, Imperium wrote:
In post 294, Ankamius wrote:
In post 292, FourTrouble wrote:Nah, we need votes on Ankamius. Even assuming is okay (it's not), there's still been lots of stuff to talk about since the game "start," so the RVS vote, lack of scumhunting, and fluffy commentary is by far the worst, scummiest thing here.

Pretty much the entire game up to this point feels like noise. It's a few people talking to each other when over half the game has barely had a chance to do close to anything yet.

I also hate it when people play in pre-game, especially for several pages.

Why do you not like it if people play in pregame, and why would a couple players trying to read each other before "go" frustrate you so?

The same reason that you don't start racing before you're told to start. It's a pet peeve.

How do you feel when you do laundry and one sock comes out oh so slightly not as white as its matching pair?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (isolation #50) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Imperium »

My "she" *lazy* questioning of bitmap in the neighborhood is to see why she gave solar wind a town read based on her town reading RachMarie. Like literally her whole entire reasoning of town reading solar wind is because they town read RachMarie.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (isolation #51) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 233, Solar Wind wrote:FourTrouble, Farside, Ooba, Brantz, House and Rach are likely town. Discuss.

The list I posted in our hydra PT also included Imperium but townreading Tammy is town means it is harder to mess around with her and I wanted to do it a little longer as telling her about her towniness is boring - she hears it every game nonstop.

Oh you.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (isolation #52) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 309, Solar Wind wrote:Tammy, is it bad of me to feel sorry for you getting jealous of everyone townreading us that you really, really want to be us - the universal townread, that I just want to give you a warm hug and say "
It's okay lil sis. I see how town you are.
"

Yes *hold me please*.

I'm actually in a state of pleasant amusement. Nacho and I really want to live a couple days, and if it takes people not seeing it to get us there, we'll take it!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (isolation #53) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 313, Ankamius wrote:
In post 304, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 303, Ankamius wrote:Give me something specific to look at and I'll respond. Otherwise, I'm waiting until something jumps out at me.

What do you think of FT's push on you? What are your reads so far?

It's mostly null right now. I can see why both town and scum would push it.

Other than that, only thing I have is light-scum on Imperium. The questioning didn't feel like it had a point to it.

My sock question was super serious!

But yes yes we appreciate your suspicion!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (isolation #54) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 317, Ankamius wrote:
In post 315, Bitmap wrote:
In post 303, Ankamius wrote:
In post 299, Solar Wind wrote:

Agree about the RVS vote and lack of scumhunting. Not sure if it is his playstyle to complain about a large number of posts in general. I'm waiting to see how he catches up.

Give me something specific to look at and I'll respond. Otherwise, I'm waiting until something jumps out at me.

What do you think of Metal Sonic's interactions with Imperium and Solar Wind?

I tried triple-ISOing them and got 188 results. Any specific pages?

OH MY GOD.

I appreciate your suspicion I really do but if you're going to call my slot scummy I'd appreciate it if you pretend to read my posts. kthnxbai
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (isolation #55) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by Imperium »

why do you call yourself a daycop when you're obviously not?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (isolation #56) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by Imperium »

Best Town Performance is a group award, can we please not try to start snarking and passive aggressively putting other people down. kthnxbai
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #329 (isolation #57) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:12 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 325, Ankamius wrote:

Agree about the RVS vote and lack of scumhunting. Not sure if it is his playstyle to complain about a large number of posts in general. I'm waiting to see how he catches up.

Give me something specific to look at and I'll respond. Otherwise, I'm waiting until something jumps out at me.

[/quote]

What do you think of Metal Sonic's interactions with Imperium and Solar Wind?[/quote]

I tried triple-ISOing them and got 188 results. Any specific pages?[/quote]

OH MY GOD.

I appreciate your suspicion I really do but if you're going to call my slot scummy I'd appreciate it if you pretend to read my posts. kthnxbai[/quote]

What are you getting mad about?[/quote]

I'm not mad? In fact, you're the one with a weird sock up your butt? You got upset that people were playing the game and then scum read my slot for asking you a question, but then when actually asked about relevant stuff my slot has done you're like oh I dunno.

I just think that if you're going to scum read me you could at least do me the courtesy of reading my posts. That would be swell, thanks.

GJ guys, you broke the quoting function <_<
Last edited by dramonic on Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #332 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:17 pm

Post by Imperium »

You just linked a town game of bitmap's. I don't it.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #333 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:19 pm

Post by Imperium »

*I don't get it.

(It's late and I'm tired.)
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #336 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:20 pm

Post by Imperium »

So, are you saying he's town move on?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #343 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:24 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 340, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 321, Imperium wrote:why do you call yourself a daycop when you're obviously not?

:[

but you're trolling.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #348 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:32 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 347, Ankamius wrote:
In post 329, Imperium wrote:I'm not mad? In fact, you're the one with a weird sock up your butt? You got upset that people were playing the game and then scum read my slot for asking you a question, but then when actually asked about relevant stuff my slot has done you're like oh I dunno.

I just think that if you're going to scum read me you could at least do me the courtesy of reading my posts. That would be swell, thanks.

I'm scumreading you because that line of questioning didn't feel like it was meant to accomplish anything, which I stated in the post that I publicized the scumread in.

I also posted why I didn't read most of your posts up to this point. Unless there's something in your ISO you think I should have an opinion on, I don't really understand the relevance anyway.

PEdit: like 10 new posts since I started writing this and it's all pretty much useless. yay

Um no. You got peeved because people were actually scumhunting during confirmation stage which is silly and is akin to being *mad* that if you bleach your socks one sock doesn't come out as white as the other.

It's bullshit and stupid. I don't care if you scum read my slot. Give it a go. Vote me even; it won't go anywhere.

The pages during confirmation stage are just as important as any posts in the game and for you to claim you *don't like* that is you posturing and being completely disingenuous because the game actually started on page one whether you would like it to or not.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:03 pm

Post by Imperium »

Xombie won my heart for all about that bass, it's this generations I like big butts.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #364 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:09 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 358, AngryPidgeon wrote:Woop woop back to square 2.

Townreads: Bitmap
Null reads: You know who you are.

In post 359, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 357, Imperium wrote:Xombie won my heart for all about that bass, it's this generations I like big butts.

It really is. And I love both of those songs : P

Really cause I felt we just shared a moment here but apparently I'm just chasing Amy.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:14 pm

Post by Imperium »

Does he have no bass?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:18 pm

Post by Imperium »

You know what? My cat scratched a hole in my sheet :/
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #378 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:30 pm

Post by Imperium »

You know I usually do spend the first ten pages trolling but I actually was sorting shit early this game.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #379 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Imperium »

Pidgey though if you're hoping to distract the game by suggesting I might be scum so yiu look busy and paranoid, this is the only chance you get. I will not indulge you further.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #384 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 383, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 379, Imperium wrote:Pidgey though if you're hoping to distract the game by suggesting I might be scum so yiu look busy and paranoid, this is the only chance you get. I will not indulge you further.

Please Tammy, I wouldn't bore everyone with the same song and dance from Tales would I? I like to think I keep my entertainment fresh!

Your advice is one of the things I'm trying to fix about my town game!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:48 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 386, Solar Wind wrote:@ Tammy, why did you not comment on my townreads of Ankamius and Bitmap?

I don't know how I feel about the ankamius one and wanted to see more from him.

I don't have a problem with the bitmap one and there's a post she made that I agree makes her more likely town, but I think it's obvious I agree with that read from my shift in focus.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:50 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 387, Xombie wrote:
In post 381, Xombie wrote:
In post 276, Metal Sonic wrote:
also xombies returned a not town result but maybe im insane or he's miller right

lololol

Please hold while I stare incredulously...

I mean, lol. Did you really just out yourself as scum to get
ME
lynched? Dude. I was probably the easiest person ever to lynch in here...
You don't actually think insane cop is going to hold up on my flip, do you?

I'm going to attempt to keep reading up but ... speechless.

*twitch*

*twitch*

*twitch*

*neck crack*

*shudder*
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #397 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:03 pm

Post by Imperium »

Ah the questions sometimes early game isn't as important to me as the interaction is. I read people better rom interaction than anything else in the early stages, but my interaction with fighting-ffery wasn't close to dead end, that had a clear purpose, which is something that is pretty rare for me in early game as mostly Im feeling people out. But my question to ms wasn't completely dead end. This is role madness and hey who knows? Is he reaction testing or playing his role? I'm interested.

Me being useful early game isn't overt a lot of times, and nacho once called me a sneaky early town player due to my approach, but it's always designed to get me reads.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:05 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 394, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 388, Imperium wrote:
In post 386, Solar Wind wrote:@ Tammy, why did you not comment on my townreads of Ankamius and Bitmap?

I don't have a problem with the bitmap one and there's a post she made that I agree makes her more likely town, but I think it's obvious I agree with that read from my shift in focus.

Okay. I felt that it would be something you would comment on and you in general hadn't commented on most of my recent posts in the neighborhood.

I'm sure tomorrow when I get home from class I'll reread through the thread and hood and comment on anything I missed. I didn't realize I missed anything in the neighborhood, so I'll look tomorrow, I must just be caught up in my own drum best.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:09 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 394, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 388, Imperium wrote:

Okay. I felt that it would be something you would comment on and you in general hadn't commented on most of my recent posts in the neighborhood.

What did I ignore in the neighborhood though, because I felt like I've kept up quite well :/
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:10 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 395, Xombie wrote:VOTE: Metal Sonic

Why did it take you so long to vote him?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:11 pm

Post by Imperium »

I know I keep saying this but I have got to go to sleep.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #425 (isolation #77) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 134, Solar Wind wrote:For Xombie, my feeling is that he was resisting rather than facilitating progress of the game. People can get reads in confirmation stage and his felt like he didn't like that there was a lot of content rather than seizing the opportunity to get reads. Now this can be a playstyle tell and a lot of people did similar things to that later and some people are not as aggressive as others in developing reads. But combine that with which I really, really hated. While I liked FT's attack on Bitmap, Xombie's "
One too many towns for that song, I think. Overcompensating?
" felt fake on a gut level. I especially didn't like the "
overcompensating
" as it a) felt like a stretch to make Bitmap look scummy, and b) like he was looking for validation of that read by asking it as a question rather than directly attacking Bitmap. Plus the reasoning was super weak in a scummy way even for page 2. FT's attack on Bitmap made much more sense. Xombie's attack boiled down to having too many towns in his post. Then he joking read on T S O for saying "hi" and the "town would add punctuation" in and felt pretty weak. If he was town stretching for content early game, he'd have commented on something that was actually substantial.

What's your read on him?

I have him as leaning town at the moment, I think. For me, not actively seeking reads is scummy if you show that you have that ability in the first place: Xombie's opening posts (particularly the head spin line you refer to) suggest he's getting overwhelmed by a game he wawasn't expecting, which explains why his read forming methods weren't fleshed out or on point early game. I fully believe the overcompensating thing was a joke (he understood the reference hence the whole calling it a song thing) so I disagree with you there. Read on TSO followed general trend of fake scumreading someone for a stupid reason, so not really all too concerned by what lacks scum motivation and just seems like a normal opening to me.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (isolation #78) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:45 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 234, Solar Wind wrote:(Between FT and Farside with regard to read strength).

Your read strength is weird. Your reads are not.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:51 am

Post by Imperium »

I disagreed. Implied scum motivation for complaining about lack of scumhunting is that he doesn't have to do anything, which would be scum motivation because he doesn't have to post, but the players with the biggest voice in the game are the ones doing all the posting and he's making enemies of us as a result, which accomplishes the opposite of what he would have set out to do as scum.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:56 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 361, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 360, Solar Wind wrote:I think the perspective is different if he was referring to a song. Going to wait for the rest of Xombie's catchup.

Bitmap was definitely referencing the song. I thought Xombie didn't get it and that his interaction was really awkward/forced, but ya. Not sure if you are feeling the same thing or not here? ^

If Xombie didn't get it, why would he call it a song...?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:02 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 233, Solar Wind wrote:FourTrouble, Farside, Ooba, Brantz, House and Rach are likely town. Discuss.

The list I posted in our hydra PT also included Imperium but townreading Tammy is town means it is harder to mess around with her and I wanted to do it a little longer as telling her about her towniness is boring - she hears it every game nonstop.

FT, House, Rach, farside, ooba, brantz made more sense to me at that time. Ooba stronger than that now, but not then.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:42 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 440, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 427, Imperium wrote:Implied scum motivation for complaining about lack of scumhunting is that he doesn't have to do anything, which would be scum motivation because he doesn't have to post, but the players with the biggest voice in the game are the ones doing all the posting and he's making enemies of us as a result, which accomplishes the opposite of what he would have set out to do as scum.

Ankamius is anti-town and lazy; both those make him more likely scum than town. Yes, he might alienate a couple players, but that doesn't change the analysis. Scum can still survive having an enemy or two.

Why rail hard against him as opposed to vezok, who is more antitown and lazier?
I follow and agree when you call him anti-town and lazy, but these two things don't make a good case for scum for me.

In post 452, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 426, Imperium wrote:
In post 234, Solar Wind wrote:(Between FT and Farside with regard to read strength).

What do you make of the fact that you think my read strength is weird?

That you're being naive about some things (Farside, ooba) and not realizing the significance of others (Rach, House). Rach opening the game with a completely different approach from her normal scum game should be a pretty large town marker, as should the vengeful claim out of the blue from House. Farside and ooba would have a decently easy time posting the things they've posted in thread as scum: both have individual town markers that are much more town and much more reliable than what they've dropped in thread so far.

In post 462, Solar Wind wrote:Is there anyone else that you are reading as town who I haven't mentioned yet besides Bitmap and Metal Sonic?

Xombie.
I think the reaction to Metal Sonic claim is legitimate confusion and rather liked the thought process he dropped in thread after you questioned him. I'm also following old F-16's read on Ank's as opposed to new F-16's.

Vote: AngryPidgeon
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:51 am

Post by Imperium »

Then Solar Wind noted a scumread there, and I don't have any of those and I don't have a read on AP's posting thus far, so I voted.

Why vote Rach after the whole "Solar Wind is town for Rach read" thing? You think ffery's wrong?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:22 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 471, Solar Wind wrote:I'm not following. I did think that Ank scumreading you guys was less likely to come from scum in general but he seems so disengaged from the game I'm not sure he even knows who the difficult lynches are. Have you played with Ank before? Also, you are presenting a thought process that would be pretty elaborate for him. I could potentially see scum showing up, feeling too lazy to read, and complaining about the mass of content. Perhaps he thought complaining about the "spam" would endear him to the rest of the players who haven't caught up. He isn't you and may not understand that manipulating influential voices is important. His scum strategy could potentially be to simply avoid a lynch and he may think that getting null-town read by the majority is sufficient to do that. Can you elaborate on this read more?

I have played with Ank before, yeah. I agree that scum motivation line is at least second level, as is the scum motivation you come up with. I think it's a simpler and more likely reality based on Ank also being annoyed by content in confirmation stage that he's a person that likes to complain to an extent and doesn't like reading tons of shit in a short amount of time.

In post 476, Ankamius wrote:Imperium: Which head have I been talking to?

Tammy. I've posted about you more recently, though.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:56 pm

Post by Imperium »

So, I thought about some things today and there are some things I'm just not okay with, and my problems are pretty much all with Solar Wind.

My main problem is that the interaction with us feels really posturey and not at all natural or designed to read us or designed to eventually work with us should we town read each other, which would be the ultimate goal of theirs if they are town.

The interaction with us early day one doesn't feel right at all. It feels like falcon was forcing concern and paranoia about our slot because that's what he would be expected to do. (And which he did as scum in Serum and Steel and in a marathon game recently.) His response to me scum hunting also is all wrong. I scum hunted him in and his response in he basically said my posts scum hunting him would irritate him. Oh and me thinking he has a high probability of scum would irritate him. This makes no sense at all. In a similar vein in the neighborhood when I expressed my suspicion, the response - which I think came from ffery - was that I was losing some of my ffery-reading abilities. I pretty much dismissed it as a joke, but the more I think about it the more it has me concerned. I am getting much better at reading ffery, and in a few games last year she was my strongest and sometimes only confident town read, but it's not a read I had quickly. It's a read that usually took hold sometime mid day one or two, and in the last game we played together I spent real moments of paranoia over her and after the game was over I still couldn't figure out why I couldn't confidently get to town.

So, then the joke feels like a warning in a sense. And in a vacuum this post probably wouldn't warrant second attention because I would just think of it as friendly banter between people who had a difficult time reading each other but over the course of the last year had gotten much better at it. But when I look at some of falcon's posts here and in the neighborhood, it more feels like a posturey warning. It feels very much like how I treated falcon when I was scum in Fantasy Camp. I feel like the methods I used as scum against him are being parroted right back at me and it concerns me a lot.

I'm torn here though because of this post:

So maybe some of the interaction has all been trolling, but it doesn't feel that way.

Because I think about a couple of posts that just don't feel right.

This feels posturey. Like he's making demands of us because he thinks it will make him look more town to do so rather than an organic interaction.

In post 77, Solar Wind wrote:You reached out to Ffery in the post you claim I should have responded to. I assumed she would respond when she shows up.

I don't particularly see any point in posting in the neighborhood at this moment. We don't know if there's scum in there and there are, we'd be hiding our interactions from the rest of the town but not the scum.

And Tammy, I don't get what you are jumping down my throat about. You opened up with a similar post to what you did in Fantasy Camp (Empire trolled me that we drew scum) and then proceeded to reach out to Ffery which I would expect regardless of alignment although more likely town.
And I think it is far more obvious that we are town than you are so don't give me that "town is dripping from my posts" stuff.

And I share Ffery's sentiment. If you are town, I would like to figure it out quickly.

This is needlessly antagonistic and feels like it was designed to start an argument. He has seen someone antagonize me this way and saw the resultant distraction that was created that game, so it feels like he was hoping to start a fight. And I'm finding it really hard to find the town motivation in doing so. I realize that there's no real respect for me as a player or a person anymore and that's fine, but I don't understand why even if he was town and didn't want to work with me, he'd try to start an argument if he were town.

I was basically writing most of this stuff off as jokes/troll/whatever and looking at it with a cautious eye but then I got to this set of posts today:

In post 452, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 426, Imperium wrote:

What do you make of the fact that you think my read strength is weird?

In post 453, Solar Wind wrote:Stop making me second guess my read. It took long enough to develop that until Tammy went down a complete paranoid spiral and I realized that it is highly unlikely you guys are scum.

This makes no sense whatsoever. Last night when I didn't comment on a couple of his reads, he wondered why I hadn't. Never mind the fact, that I don't go commenting on everyone's reads all the time especially this early in the game when I'm feeling things out. I'm not going to comment for the sake of commenting when I don't feel solid one way or another or even if I sometimes do. He also asked me to have nacho talk to him about angry pidgeon.

BUT when Nacho does comment on his reads (something he clearly wanted) and agrees with the reads basically but has different strengths of those reads, it's cause for him to second guess his town read of us? I was surprised that literally noone else besides Tiphaine Death saw the problem with this post. (I'm not sure what I think of Tiphaine Death, his entrance post is kind of weird and his reasoning for thinking one of us is kinda eh when he just got done playing a game with us - Final Fantasy - and the way we interacted isn't completely different from that game and he didn't mention it at all, it's odd it's a problem for him here. But I also didn't like Falcon pointing out that HE DID NOT BUDDY US BECAUSE HE DEMANDED WE TOWN OURSELVES because it just feels like more posturing.

But this post to Nacho feels like more along those warning lines and is where I went to start revisiting some of the posts from yesterday. He's basically warning Nacho that if Nacho doesn't agree with him 100% or if he thinks a read of his is weird, that he's prepared to take back his town read of us. Which is way way way more likely to come from Falcon scum. In Serum and Steel, every time our interaction being off and him not seeming town from it, he turned it around on me. It was always my fault for our interaction not being the same. When I tried to make sense of his reads and offer my own, he shut me down and turned it around on me. And then when I finally realized he was, in fact, scum and started pushing him, he omgus'd me harder than fuck and then drowned the game in a huge distraction designed to keep me from figuring out the game and getting an adequate push on him.

I'm concerned that he's gearing up to do that here, because his interaction with us just is not natural. Or me. IDK. Something just doesn't feel right and I don't know what to do about it or how I'm supposed to feel about it. I'm putting this out there because if I don't I'm going to go insane and Nacho hasn't responded to any of my messages today.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:12 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 505, RachMarie wrote:Those of you who are already town reading me could you explain WHY?

Bit is actually better at being scum than town. Do not let the VI routine fool you.

Of the 3 votes on me his seems the scummiest. No reasoning giving just a bald vote after two votes have already been cast. It looks like he is going for low hanging fruit.

VOTE: Bit

The town read from this hydra is coming from Nacho. I don't know why you're asking for him to explain his town read on you though when he tends to town read you.

What has Bitmap done that makes it seem like we are just dismissing him as being a VI and town reading him for that?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #520 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:15 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 405, Xombie wrote:
In post 346, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 343, Imperium wrote:
In post 340, Metal Sonic wrote:
In post 321, Imperium wrote:why do you call yourself a daycop when you're obviously not?

:[

but you're trolling.

;p

...Oh. :facepalm: I feel dumb but...

How was this even obvious? Because I had Imperium as town but now I can't tell if Imperium is his scumbud trying to save his ass or...aldkjfa. Idek.

Some people really like doing fake dayvig/fake day cop things on day one.

Also, your reaction to his "guilty" doesn't read as bad as i thought it did last night. I interpreted it as sounding caught last night. I'm not sure why. It doesn't sound that way. I blame wine and lack of sleep.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #522 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 434, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 430, Imperium wrote:

FT, House, Rach, farside, ooba, brantz made more sense to me at that time. Ooba stronger than that now, but not then.

I don't know about f-16, but ooba strongly reminded me of the way in FFX he was posting what I was thinking so many times. In isolation (which is all I've got at the moment) I take that as a weak to moderate town indicator.

I don't remember you agreeing with ooba's reads in final fantasy all that much.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #524 (isolation #89) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:23 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 521, farside22 wrote:Imp: Why did you not mention this concern of yours sooner?

As for the discussion about xombie, I thought he was a newb to mafia, which was why I felt his reaction was more questionable. Most newbs as far as I have run across are aware of gambits like that.

My concern has been there and it's been a work in progress. I've put other concerns in the neighborhood and was met with Nacho was going to laugh at me to see my concern.

I've been out all day and this was something I was thinking about while out. Left some messages for Nacho, thought about it some more, then decided to put it out there.

It's about 24 hours into day one, so it's not like I waited a long time to air my concerns.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #90) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:41 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 523, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 516, Imperium wrote:BUT when Nacho does comment on his reads (something he clearly wanted) and agrees with the reads basically but has different strengths of those reads, it's cause for him to second guess his town read of us? I was surprised that literally noone else besides Tiphaine Death saw the problem with this post. (I'm not sure what I think of Tiphaine Death, his entrance post is kind of weird and his reasoning for thinking one of us is kinda eh when he just got done playing a game with us - Final Fantasy - and the way we interacted isn't completely different from that game and he didn't mention it at all, it's odd it's a problem for him here. But I also didn't like Falcon pointing out that HE DID NOT BUDDY US BECAUSE HE DEMANDED WE TOWN OURSELVES because it just feels like more posturing.

I understand (and agree to some extent) that 453 doesn't seem to follow from Nacho's comments, but I strongly disagree with Tiphaine that it's "buddying." I also don't understand what you mean by "posturing" - can you clarify that?

I also disagree with Tiphaine that any of it is buddying. That point is one of the things I really don't like from that, and mostly it's because he has played with us before. We don't tend to interact with each other all that differently from game to game.

Posturey is posturing, basically putting on false airs. I thought his response that he wasn't buddying because he had demanded that we town ourselves felt off. It felt like posturing, like no look I'm trying to read them I really really am. The response felt weird because instead of trying to understand where Tiphaine was coming from he immediately shut it down. It's a silly charge, and although I haven't played with Tiphaine, besides Final Fantasy where he was under an alt and playing differently on purpose, but I don't remember him scum hunting the way that he has here. My memory of Tiphaine though is someone who scum hunts in a weird way and tends to get mislynched for it, but in the games we played in before his chaotic style was a style that I could follow and get a read on. His entrance into the game felt more calculated than I've seen him. I've never seen him as scum though and don't know if his game has evolved, so it's something I'll look into.

ft wrote:
In post 516, Imperium wrote:He's basically warning Nacho that if Nacho doesn't agree with him 100% or if he thinks a read of his is weird, that he's prepared to take back his town read of us. Which is way way way more likely to come from Falcon scum. In Serum and Steel, every time our interaction being off and him not seeming town from it, he turned it around on me. It was always my fault for our interaction not being the same. When I tried to make sense of his reads and offer my own, he shut me down and turned it around on me. And then when I finally realized he was, in fact, scum and started pushing him, he omgus'd me harder than fuck and then drowned the game in a huge distraction designed to keep me from figuring out the game and getting an adequate push on him.

You make some good points that definitely make me want to understand where 453 came from, but I think this is pushing that reading too far. I haven't read Serum and Steel so I might be wrong but I don't (and can't) see F-16 creating a dichotomy where Nacho has to agree with him 100% or Nacho's scum. I see how you get that from 453 but I think you're reading more into that then there is.

I could be reading more into it than is there, but I need to get it out there because something does not feel right and has not felt right since the beginning of the game. I need to figure out if it's alignment indicative or just weirdness.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #91) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:48 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 529, farside22 wrote:
In post 527, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 526, farside22 wrote:I'm just a bit bothered that TD says something and you follow up with issues after.

What's concerning about that? Tammy's analysis doesn't seem fake.

For me it was a bit out of the blue read after many pages of back and forth.

Plus: weird reason that will make people look at me funny.

Couple things:

No offense to TD but he's not someone I would use as an opening to get introduce suspicion on someone.

I can't help that TD posted before I did. I haven't been home most of the day, and have been keeping caught up on my phone and leaving messages for Nacho about my concerns.

I don't know where you think it was an out of the blue read. I started the game thinking they were scum, realized my reasoning was wrong and they were probably town, had some interaction and gave one of my concerns in the neighborhood. Nacho is not concerned about them at all. He's finally gotten back to me! But, I have been. I'm not going to not post my concerns when I have them. It's something I've been chewing over. With people that I play with a lot how they interact with me determines a good part of my read - if I think I understand them enough it's also how they form their reads - and this is something I've been chewing over.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (isolation #92) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:58 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 532, Solar Wind wrote:Okay. Tammy, I see your concerns. You are misinterpreting most or all of my posts. I'm surprised that that's the reaction you got from all of my posts because I feel like I've been incredibly town this game - more so than most of my towngames in fact. I was trolling you, sure, but I didn't realize you were bothered by that until now. I've had flickers of paranoia about your slot which I guess contributed to me being more guarded than usual but I think you are very, very town now and I'll address your points more seriously in a bit. I'm going to go grab dinner and will get to this in an hour or two and if you are going to be around tonight, that's cool.

I pulled a muscle this morning and will be a couch bound lamo tonight so will be around.

I will admit to be rather sensitive and not recognizing trolling as what it is sometimes unless it's from people like regfan, empire, faraday or nacho.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (isolation #93) » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:21 pm

Post by Imperium »

I knew it. I told Nacho earlier tonight when he was insisting that you were town that the weirdness of your interaction with me was that you were pissed off that I joined the game. I wish you would have said something; I'd not have joined, but I'll be a silent partner here now, you will not have to worry about me.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (isolation #94) » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:30 pm

Post by Imperium »

Prod dodge.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #745 (isolation #95) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:30 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 667, House wrote:
In post 654, mastin2 wrote:Yo.
Vote: Imperium

Why?

Because screw you all, I am a scumhunting GOD.

:P

I'm almost willing to sheep you based on the one post he's made since yours.

Not because it's a prod dodge, but that it looks like an opportunistic way to active lurk, given the two posts prior to it.

Mastin's vote was a joke.

I'm not sure what you mean by the two posts prior being an opportunistic way to active lurk.

This head will be somewhat lurking the next few days until I feel like I can get my head in the game. Nacho might be around sometime before that though. But considering we've already put enough in the thread that people should be able to have a read on us, I don't think the game is going to suffer and might very well benefit.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #750 (isolation #96) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:41 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 747, iHouse wrote:
p-dodging right after 2 others do also? Looks pretty opportunistic, to me. Drowning it in a group of post dodges increases town apathy.

Okay that's probably one of the weirder things I've ever heard of.

What makes you think I did anything other than check my activity overview and see I was near a prod in this game?

You're free to vote me and make a case that I'm scum for opportunistic prod dodging though!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #752 (isolation #97) » Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 728, mastin2 wrote:(Disclaimer, no, Tammy, I did not forget about you. I have much <3 to you. But it was Nacho doing the p1 posting, thus my vote was a 'Hi' to him. Also, while you generally make yourself obvtown without me interacting with you, it's better for me to get a Nacho interaction to read him.)

Oh also saw this <3
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #98) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:31 am

Post by Imperium »

Prod dodge.

Nacho might be around some time.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (isolation #99) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Imperium »

Friendly PSA mantisdreamz is scum.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (isolation #100) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:31 pm

Post by Imperium »

I jointly hold the fasces, and I'm not sure if the other consul wants to move from ap. He has been informed of my thoughts though. We have veto power on each other, so I need to see if it will be used.

I won't be making a case though.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #101) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:34 pm

Post by Imperium »

Way too high
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #102) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:01 pm

Post by Imperium »

It's okay I'm prescient.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #930 (isolation #103) » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:04 pm

Post by Imperium »

Just nod and smile. Pat them on the head, feed them treats and tell them what good boys and girls they are.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #966 (isolation #104) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:20 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 964, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 669, Mantisdreamz wrote:hello

VOTE: solar wind

I'm worried about this slot as well. Replacing into a game to then not play feels more like scum than town.

!!!

Also, I feel squicky about flames replace out. I realize that sounds silly, it's just a gut reaction I had.

MS's reaction to being jailed sounds weird. Not really sure why though. Process later after waking up.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #105) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:51 am

Post by Imperium »

I'm thinking about starting a support group for the sufferers of Tales of You.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #106) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:21 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 993, The Mask wrote:is house town? I think he's town.
Imp are both probably conniving little bastards. Can't townread them and that keeps me on guard.

Bitmap that was pretty bullshit of you. Why would you choose MS and with that power?

I have it on good authority I'm neither conniving or a bastard, but you should stop feeling around for whether or not it would be okay to scum read us and just vote us if you are actually scum reading us.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1012 (isolation #107) » Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:22 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1000, farside22 wrote:
In post 998, iHouse wrote:Farside, why are you voting PV right now? What do you think of Brantz and Solar wind?
eye

Pv has done nothing that comes across as town here or in the pt

I didn't care for brantz at the start because of gut but so far the push on him feels weak.
I find solar very town. I also find myself going back and forth reading imp.

I'd like for you to stop sniping from the sidelines.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1036 (isolation #108) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 10:21 am

Post by Imperium »

Hi Tammy!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (isolation #109) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:40 am

Post by Imperium »

Hi nacho!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1079 (isolation #110) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:57 pm

Post by Imperium »

Okay so in between escape, resistance and mafia I got to talk to nacho very briefly about the game.

I told him about farsides thing about wanting us to sign our posts so we couldn't claim that the other one made the post and he thinks that sounds really town from her.

I also told him why I think tso is voting us and he agrees if I'm right that he's probably town. So I would like tso's reason to see if I'm right.

Need to talk to him about moving our vote to mantis though. Hopefully he'll get caught up.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (isolation #111) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:33 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1081, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1079, Imperium wrote:escape

Is this that time 10 minute co-op game? Cause if so I learned how to play that just last week.

Yeah! We played it like 10 times.

whoever asked for context for us/solar wind, if they don't answer, I'll try to tomorrow. I don't typically play mafia on Sundays, but I'll try. Hopefully, Nacho will catch up and make a post!

Also, farside - What post did I make where it sounded like I was more familiar with you than you think I ought to be?

I know there are a bunch of stuff I missed/didn't read. Skimming on the phone while at a meet doesn't really allow for actual reading.

Okay that's it. Night and over and out!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1098 (isolation #112) » Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:40 pm

Post by Imperium »

Oh, meant to ask him about voting for mantis, I blame beer pong! Also, he'll probably want to read AP's posts and get a read there before that anyway. So, yeah.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1107 (isolation #113) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 6:34 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1104, farside22 wrote:Imp this was the remark you made about me that seemed more like you were familiar with me as a player then just playing a game or two.

In post 465, Imperium wrote:That you're being naive about some things (Farside, ooba) and not realizing the significance of others (Rach, House). Rach opening the game with a completely different approach from her normal scum game should be a pretty large town marker, as should the vengeful claim out of the blue from House. Farside and ooba would have a decently easy time posting the things they've posted in thread as scum: both have individual town markers that are much more town and much more reliable than what they've dropped in thread so far.

That was part of a conversation nacho was having with f-16/solar winds. Nacho commented on his town reads and then f-16 thought it was weird. This was nachos elaboration on why he disagreed with the ordering of the reads.

I don't have any town markers for you. I have a general idea for how you think about the game based on something from nearly three years ago, but I've never seen you scum, so no markers. Also I have no idea how rach opens a game as scum or what her normal scum game is like because the only time I've seen her as scum is when she replaced into sleepy hollow. But I always think she looks like scum, so I depend on nacho and know a couple things about rach do to hydraing with nacho and him explaining how he reads rach.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1110 (isolation #114) » Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:14 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1109, farside22 wrote:Imp: this is where my confusion comes from.
In post 479, Imperium wrote:
In post 471, Solar Wind wrote:I'm not following. I did think that Ank scumreading you guys was less likely to come from scum in general but he seems so disengaged from the game I'm not sure he even knows who the difficult lynches are. Have you played with Ank before? Also, you are presenting a thought process that would be pretty elaborate for him. I could potentially see scum showing up, feeling too lazy to read, and complaining about the mass of content. Perhaps he thought complaining about the "spam" would endear him to the rest of the players who haven't caught up. He isn't you and may not understand that manipulating influential voices is important. His scum strategy could potentially be to simply avoid a lynch and he may think that getting null-town read by the majority is sufficient to do that. Can you elaborate on this read more?

I have played with Ank before, yeah. I agree that scum motivation line is at least second level, as is the scum motivation you come up with. I think it's a simpler and more likely reality based on Ank also being annoyed by content in confirmation stage that he's a person that likes to complain to an extent and doesn't like reading tons of shit in a short amount of time.

In post 476, Ankamius wrote:Imperium: Which head have I been talking to?

Tammy. I've posted about you more recently, though.

Are you and nacho just talking whenever something catches your eye?

I don't know why you're confused? I was posting friday day and night and Saturday night. Nacho was posting Friday afternoon/evening and Saturday morning/afternoon. Friday night I was the one questioning ank and thinking he was scummy. Nacho made that post Saturday afternoon as he was elaborating on why he thought ank was more likely town. He told ank that I was the one talking to him previously while more recently (Saturday morning) nacho had made posts about about him.

I'm not sure what you mean about posting what catches our eyes, though yeah that's probably a pretty accurate way to describe how I post while interacting with the early game in real time before I reread through the first few pages. I have done somewhat of that this week/weekend in part because of how intense the argument got between me and falcon and I needed to step back, and in part because this has been a busy crappy week. The only time nacho has posted since last Saturday was when he posted "hi Tammy" and that was because I was checking the game at the meet yesterday.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #115) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:05 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 412, farside22 wrote:
In post 241, AngryPidgeon wrote:So I'm out of town and regretting joining 2 larges. Bear with me as I lurk for a few days.

Also I'm so bulletproof

real claim.

Why did you feel the need to claim this?

Tried playing a BP role quietly in Anything Goes. Got scumread for making my claim when I was about to be lynched. I really don't have a good reason other than "I wanted to".
[/quote]

I don't follow this. In your fourth post of the game in Anything Goes, you claimed bulletproof town. You didn't try to play it quietly at all and then get lynched because you claimed it when you were about to be lynched. In fact, one of the reasons kuribo was scum reading you was because he was a hider and didn't think there would also be a bulletproof town in the game. You tried to play it off as if it were a joke but when you were scum reading mastin you referred to yourselves being bulletproof again.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #116) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:07 am

Post by Imperium »

Dram - Tammy head is v/la until Monday.

With as busy as Nacho is and since he didn't post here today when he had time, you can probably just count our whole hydra as v/la. I had something come up with school, which is a good thing! so yay but I have a lot to get done by Monday. I'm going to post as much as I can and keep up as much as I can but I wouldn't expect too much. I'm sorry I've been so distracted by hopefully after this gets taken care of my head will be back where it should! Wish me luck.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (isolation #117) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:08 am

Post by Imperium »

TSO - you never answered why you voted us. I'd like you to answer that.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1171 (isolation #118) » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:10 am

Post by Imperium »

Also, you claimed bulletproof in your replace in post in Tales of You.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1217 (isolation #119) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:21 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1216, VysePresident wrote:Going to make one last try to catch up in the next day or two. If not, I'll replace. Sorry again. :(

Why not just start fresh and say fuck reading the rest of the game? I think that's probably what I'm gonna do starting now!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #120) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1218, Xombie wrote:
In post 1217, Imperium wrote:
In post 1216, VysePresident wrote:Going to make one last try to catch up in the next day or two. If not, I'll replace. Sorry again. :(

Why not just start fresh and say fuck reading the rest of the game? I think that's probably what I'm gonna do starting now!

I wish I could get away with that but not reading would eat away at me lol

I feel so fucking free right now! I've been guilty about not reading the game and not being invested but now I'm riding my bike with no handlebars and I don't think I'm ever going back.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (isolation #121) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:37 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1220, iHouse wrote:
In post 1187, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1185, Solar Wind wrote:Why does it feel necessarily town? I can plausibly see scum thinking like that.

Not necessarily town; probably. I think there's much less time investmest required as scum - you can lurk, skim, and fake some analysis, amd you'll get by. Town, on the other hand, are gonna need to reread and reread; scum aren't. It looks to me like he was trying to catch up and didn't have anything to contribute, was struggling to develop reads, and didn't have the time to parse everything carefully. Scum would have just faked some easy posts and kept lurking.

Flawed reasoning on both ends of the spectrum.

According to your logic, I'm scum because I simply can't get interested in the game but don't replace out of games (hence my "easy posts & lurking").

A crap townread would be an easy way to help a scum buddy ease into the game with a town assumption, and I don't like that.

Replacing out is null.

Where is eyestott? Why did you guys decide to hydra?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1227 (isolation #122) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:33 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1225, iHouse wrote:
In post 1222, Imperium wrote:
In post 1220, iHouse wrote:
In post 1187, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1185, Solar Wind wrote:Why does it feel necessarily town? I can plausibly see scum thinking like that.

Not necessarily town; probably. I think there's much less time investmest required as scum - you can lurk, skim, and fake some analysis, amd you'll get by. Town, on the other hand, are gonna need to reread and reread; scum aren't. It looks to me like he was trying to catch up and didn't have anything to contribute, was struggling to develop reads, and didn't have the time to parse everything carefully. Scum would have just faked some easy posts and kept lurking.

Flawed reasoning on both ends of the spectrum.

According to your logic, I'm scum because I simply can't get interested in the game but don't replace out of games (hence my "easy posts & lurking").

A crap townread would be an easy way to help a scum buddy ease into the game with a town assumption, and I don't like that.

Replacing out is null.

Where is eyestott? Why did you guys decide to hydra?

Am I his keeper? He's around considerably more than I am. How do you not know that?

The reason we decided to hydra is irrelevant to our role.

I have an answer for the "how do I not know how much eyestott is around" question, hold on!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (isolation #123) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:34 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1217, Imperium wrote:

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #124) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:36 am

Post by Imperium »

I know why you decided to hydra is irrelevant to your role. I guess I was just curious, is all :(
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1254 (isolation #125) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1253, The Mask wrote:
In post 1209, Solar Wind wrote:Agree that it doesn't make sense (re: TD). I don't know if it is necessarily a cover to protect Mantis but I can't follow his thought process around AP/Spades at all. And I didn't find anything remotely scummy in that Spades post he quoted so there's that.

Who's in your neighborhood again? Also your breath stinks.

Tiphaine Death, Bitmap, and me unfortunately.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (isolation #126) » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:43 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1196, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1168, Imperium wrote:I don't follow this. In your fourth post of the game in Anything Goes, you claimed bulletproof town. You didn't try to play it quietly at all and then get lynched because you claimed it when you were about to be lynched. In fact, one of the reasons kuribo was scum reading you was because he was a hider and didn't think there would also be a bulletproof town in the game. You tried to play it off as if it were a joke but when you were scum reading mastin you referred to yourselves being bulletproof again.

I claimed a 3rd party lyncher for CTD in the same post, it wasn't intended for anyone to take me seriously.

Right but when you were pushing mastin as scum, you said it's a good thing you're bp so she couldn't kill you. So you weren't trying to play it quietly.

In post 1198, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1171, Imperium wrote:Also, you claimed bulletproof in your replace in post in Tales of You.

Also, this was a joke that was not intended to be taken seriously.

What aren't you getting exactly?

A read on you that I'm apparently supposed to have nailed down by now cuz you're totes super easy to read.

No, but it felt off, like you made up a reason for why you claimed bp when far side asked and you thought you'd come up with something plausible to pacify her.

I mean it seems like it's kinda your Schtick to do irregardless of alignment. I probably wouldn't have thought anything of it if you left the anything goes bit out and gone with the "because you wanted to thing".
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1276 (isolation #127) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:53 am

Post by Imperium »

I'm caught up again but I didn't really find anything worth responding to.

:/
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (isolation #128) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:33 pm

Post by Imperium »

Falcon - Fuck off.

Can I replace out of a neighborhood?

Jesus fucking christ you tool.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (isolation #129) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Post by Imperium »

Do me a favor and I'll do you one. Let's just steer clear of each other and agree to never play together again.

I'm not posting in the neighborhood no matter how many more walls of hostility and super pompousness you write to me.

I hope it made you feel better to be a jerk and make me hate being in this game once again.

Can someone lynch us please???
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (isolation #130) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:37 pm

Post by Imperium »

And just so you know. I don't particularly suspect AP, I was trying to find common ground to work with you on, but no more.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (isolation #131) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:44 pm

Post by Imperium »

UNVOTE:
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (isolation #132) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:46 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1272, The Mask wrote:
In post 1254, Imperium wrote:
In post 1253, The Mask wrote:
In post 1209, Solar Wind wrote:Agree that it doesn't make sense (re: TD). I don't know if it is necessarily a cover to protect Mantis but I can't follow his thought process around AP/Spades at all. And I didn't find anything remotely scummy in that Spades post he quoted so there's that.

Who's in your neighborhood again? Also your breath stinks.

Tiphaine Death, Bitmap, and me unfortunately.

Tip for sure and MAYBE you are the town in that group IMO. I was thinking Sonic was in there which would be all scum but either way, Titmap is getting grilled tomorrow a s a p.

I'm starting to turn on Solar. Did you guys fake that multi page exchange at the start of the game??? Nah nothing could be faker than FoolTrouble.

(Restraining so hard)

P. Edit: can't read walls today.

No, the loathing I feel for half that hydra is quite real.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1290 (isolation #133) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:51 pm

Post by Imperium »

Falcon - you're coming off like a psycho.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (isolation #134) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:13 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1293, RachMarie wrote:Hey all can we keep personal attacks out of it, it is a game. How about focusing on the other players?

That would be awesome! Except it's not going to happen for me while I'm on v/la.

And maybe if my neighbor didn't write a 50,000 word essay all about how I suck and designed to purposefully hurt my feelings, it makes it a little difficult to look at the rest of the game.

Like that was completely uncalled for.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1296 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:18 pm

Post by Imperium »

Read your goddamn email because I answered it when you asked me a month ago through email.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (isolation #136) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:39 pm

Post by Imperium »

I hope what you wrote made you feel better about yourself.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (isolation #137) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Imperium »

Kinda wish I were this person you seem to be describing right now.

Probably wouldn't have wondered to Nacho last week at the meet or yet again tonight just what it was I did to make you hate me so much.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #138) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Imperium »

Regardless, I have too much going on right now that is pressing, and I can't really deal with this.

I'd replace out for the sake of the game, but I kinda can't do that to my other head right now and the only other alternative is replacing our hydra out and I don't know if Nacho wants to but I wouldn't want to do that to Dram either.

There's really no coming back from what was said in that wall, but I'll not fight with Falcon anymore as the game just doesn't need that and it's no good for town. I won't be posting in my neighborhood. If you guys want to lynch us to make the distraction/argument go away, I understand.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (isolation #139) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1303, Solar Wind wrote:I don't hate you. If you are wondering what it was you did that bothered me as much, you could just read my wall. There's nothing in there that I regret typing or I didn't feel was a direct response to something you did. I may have been more abrasive than necessary but I'm fairly certain you would have been offended no matter how much I sugarcoated my thoughts so I was being honest.

I can agree not to argue about it anymore so this game can be peaceful.

I did read the wall. I got it. I suck, you can read me better than I can read you, I word things wrong, I don't know how to reachout properly and do it in a way that hurts other people's feelings, and I'm the reason town lost Tales of and if I weren't there town would have won. Think I got the gist of just how much I suck!

Thank you for your honesty!

In post 1304, Solar Wind wrote:But good to know you trash-talk me at meets. Now I feel less bad about that wall.

Me wondering to Nacho while we were driving to Shea's why you hated me so much is not me trash talking you at meets.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #140) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1305, vezokpiraka wrote:@tammy: grow thicker skin and stop making everything about yourelf.
@falcon: stop pestering tammy. It's a damn game. If you want to troll people go on 4chan.

There's literally a 50,000 word unprovoked essay dedicated to the tune of Tammy sucks in my neighborhood.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (isolation #141) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1306, Solar Wind wrote:Also, fwiw, you said BEFORE my wall that you weren't going to post in the neighborhood, not after. I assume it was because of the exchange between us which basically went:

F-16: I can read AP well.
Tammy: I don't understand the question.
F-16: There was no question.
Tammy: I get that but I was giving you an opportunity to exercise the privilege of interacting with me.

At that point, I had no intention of discussing shit so I didn't. And then you decided not to post. If you had simply asked me "how do you read AP?" or "give me some of the markers that use to read AP." I would have obliged.

Um no. It went me talking to you about AP. Me saying I can't read him well and don't know what to look for because I've only seen him as town once and that was Anything Goes where he spammed the hell out of the game. You responded that you couldn't understand why I was hesitant to read AP because he's so easy to read. I did give you the opportunity to turn it into a conversation by saying that I didn't know what you were asking me because it didn't follow. You told me you couldn't understand why I didn't have a read there because he's easy to read, right after I said I don't know how to read him. You were telling me what to think. I asked for ffery's thoughts, which you wouldn't give me and said she'd respond even though I'd told you what Nacho and I had discussed, so why you couldn't talk about those thoughts when you're so incredulous I didn't have a read there didn't make sense to me.

It became clear that you weren't actually going to talk to me but tell me what to think.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (isolation #142) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Imperium »

1. Pretty sure I made a few posts with my concerns about ap, and I'm pretty sure there's a post where I say that yes, he does feel like tales somewhat.

2. I have no idea where you're getting that idea. I don't do anything hoping it will bother other people; I'm way too empathetic to do things intentionally to hurt other people. I don't even intentionally hurt people I don't like. If I hurt someone it's never intentional. I'm not perfect though.

My referencing wrecking scum teams with ffery comes from a conversation we had in the dead thread of serum and steel where she said that we should start working together early if we're town reading each other. She reached out to me in ffx, but I was paranoid and dumb, and we talked about it in the dead thread again. My statement there was a reference to a conversation we discussed more than once in a dead thread.

3. Right, to a discussion that ended nearly two weeks ago, where we had apologized to each other and agreed to move on.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (isolation #143) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Imperium »

Boy, I'm a real bitch.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (isolation #144) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Imperium »

I think you've said enough about how much I suck.

Can you start doing that pretend I don't exist thing now, please?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1335 (isolation #145) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:37 am

Post by Imperium »

In post 1317, Solar Wind wrote:I stand by what I said about you egging on zMuffin and AP in Tales by piling on the insults and agreeing with zMuffin's characterization of my playstyle and insulting my townplay to AP while explaining to him that I was town among a ton of other things.

I stand by my comments on you calling me names right after I replaced into Serum and Steel even though I was genuinely pretending to scumhunt you and not trying to piss you off. That ties into the general idea you have that you are allowed to scumhunt people but if anyone questions you, they are horrible.

I still stand by the fact that you were needlessly condescending in the dead PT of Mafia on the Air but I admit I was probably spoiled by Mastin's encouragement in Tales of You dead PT and learned to expect that people will cheer you and support you in dead PTs so your posts came as a shock. I still didn't expect that the worst criticisms would come from someone who was hydra'ing with me.

I stand by the fact that I wasn't unjustified to be pissed off at you when you addressed me in that mocking tone and shoehorned Malakittens's method of reading you when my track record at reading you is pretty fucking awesome. And I wouldn't have pulled up a list of games if you hadn't done that.

I don't want to argue again. I'm pretty sure I didn't do these things the way you're remembering/interpreting them, but I'm sorry I made you feel this way.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1414 (isolation #146) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:14 am

Post by Imperium »

...I really can't handle this, and I don't know what to do about it. I can't leave it on Nacho right now because he's got stuff going on, but I feel like a used punching bag that's being repeatedly spit on. I just want Ceph to be town because he's being nice to me.

I didn't replace out of multiple games because I was frustrated. I replaced out because I was hydraing with falcon in one game and pushing him as scum in another. I felt like his behavior towards me in the game we were hydraing was a reflection of me pushing him as scum in the other game and I felt compromised, so I replaced out of both. Falcon knows this because we talked about it after the game.

I reported your wall of hate by the way.

In post 1299, Solar Wind wrote:
Nothing
that I said in the wall was untrue and offensive.

Somehow last night I missed the part where you told me that I'm a horrible person and followed it up a few sentences later with I'm a first-rate bitch.

In post 1303, Solar Wind wrote:There's nothing in there that I regret typing or I didn't feel was a direct response to something you did.

I look to the above and the statement that I made last night that there is no coming back from that wall is even more true today.

falcon wrote:
I can agree not to argue about it anymore so this game can be peaceful.

It would be nice if you'd actually follow up on this.

I just wanted to play a cool role madness game with Nacho. Know that I'm leaving the site once these last few games I'm in are done.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (isolation #147) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:38 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1415, Cephrir wrote:

Tammy don't leave, most of us love you :(

Thanks Ceph. I appreciate that.

Just be town and not scum saying something nice to manipulate me :(
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1427 (isolation #148) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:00 pm

Post by Imperium »

Oh Ceph - I remember what I was going to respond to. You might not care anymore because I think you have Rach as town now anyway, but the first thing I did when I saw the outcome of the anyone game was to ask Nacho how sure he was of his each town markers. He still feels confident in his town read there and thinks she's more town here than she was there anyway.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1431 (isolation #149) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Imperium »

I don't think that aceofspades is claiming that he's in multiple neighborhoods. I thought he was just making a general statement that he liked neighborhoods?

I wouldn't think it was absolutely unheard of in this game if he were. I can think of a couple of gods who are worshipped in more than one pantheon.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1432 (isolation #150) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1153, farside22 wrote:Oh I'm sorry I didn't know that the fact that you, ace, had only 3 fucking post goal where ap had more. -sarcasm-

I've been reading through ace and through you trying to figure out what you're referring to here and I can't figure it out.

(I kinda liked )
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1435 (isolation #151) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:02 pm

Post by Imperium »

What's the MOBA?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1438 (isolation #152) » Thu Jan 29, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1436, ooba wrote:
In post 1435, Imperium wrote:What's the MOBA?

In post 225, ooba wrote:
In post 221, Metal Sonic wrote:1. Angrypidgeon
2. Metal Sonic
3. Dcane

this doesnt divide by 3

Most probably there are 7 neighbourhoods - Chinese, Egyptian, Greek, Hindu, Mayan, Norse and Roman.
http://smite.gamepedia.com/Gods

Smite the game
http://smite.gamepedia.com/Smite_Wiki

Oh then never mind what I said.

I do think it's possible that he just meant he likes neighborhoods and not that he's in multiple neighborhoods though.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1492 (isolation #153) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:26 am

Post by Imperium »

I have a working townread on skybird.

Hi skybird!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (isolation #154) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:54 pm

Post by Imperium »

TSO - When you're done flirting with iHouse, can you please answer why you're voting for us? I'm trying to nail down your alignment. kthnxbai!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1515 (isolation #155) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 1:47 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1511, iHouse wrote:
In post 1503, Imperium wrote:TSO - When you're done flirting with iHouse, can you please answer why you're voting for us? I'm trying to nail down your alignment. kthnxbai!

Stop trying to steal him away from me!

You can have him back! I only want him for a tiny minute.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (isolation #156) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:10 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1524, T S O wrote:Look, Imperium, I voted you to try to invest myself in this game and hold myself responsible for doing something in this game. It's happened before where I've been very detached from games and I've just clicked into them rather arbitrarily and then proceeded to do well. I was hoping it would happen by this - it didn't.

I have no reason to vote you, really - I'm sure in my ISO, if I went to look, there'd be some kind of reason I could concoct which would fit with your thoughts and get me a townread - and much as I'd love a townread right now I don't feel like putting in work just to be manipulative. Sorry, I guess.

unvote

Bummer. Your vote came right after I told The Mask that I wasn't conniving. (Which Nacho told me I am, so I should have retracted that I guess!) I remember in Red Wine, you saying one of the reasons that you thought I was scum and warned people about how dangerous I am was because I was playing down my scum game, which you thought was good.

I thought maybe you thought I was trying to do something similar to Red Wine and voted me for it. And I was thinking the vote there, if for that reason, looked really town.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1527 (isolation #157) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:11 pm

Post by Imperium »

Although that response looks pretty town too, so!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1529 (isolation #158) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Imperium »

Falcon has made it clear he thinks FT is town.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (isolation #159) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:54 pm

Post by Imperium »

woah he either broke character or violated his post restriction >_>
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1550 (isolation #160) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:56 pm

Post by Imperium »

okay the mask just made me laugh so he's stronger town than before :P
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1574 (isolation #161) » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:34 pm

Post by Imperium »

Besides, aeronaut, even if we wanted to we can't do anything about ms today. Save anything you have or need about him until tomorrow.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (isolation #162) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Imperium »

Oh come on iHouse. I'm distracted, doing several things at once, and barely keeping up with the game and even I haven't missed this:

In post 1613, farside22 wrote:Here are the post I have in regards to why ace is scum.
started here
what I noted about his play
issues summorized
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1642 (isolation #163) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:23 pm

Post by Imperium »

Why are you saying it was skybird that noticed the mistake with the votecount when it was rachmarie that asked about it?

Also, what other anomaly is there?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1651 (isolation #164) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Imperium »

No, I don't keep track of votes or even look at the vote counts regularly, so it's not something I'd notice.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1654 (isolation #165) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:09 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1653, iHouse wrote:
In post 1651, Imperium wrote:No, I don't keep track of votes or even look at the vote counts regularly, so it's not something I'd notice.

It's not exactly something you'd have to keep track of, but whatevs.

if you mean he made mistakes in the numbers in parentheses that don't match up to the amount voting him, then *shrug* that's not something I pay attention to either.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1658 (isolation #166) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:35 pm

Post by Imperium »

I feel like the aceofspades is one of those players who gives off scummytells but is not actually scum.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1668 (isolation #167) » Sat Jan 31, 2015 10:37 pm

Post by Imperium »

I don't think that's right, but it makes me feel better about house.

I feel worse about solar wind though :/
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1694 (isolation #168) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:11 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1665, iHouse wrote:
In post 1661, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 1658, Imperium wrote:I feel like the aceofspades is one of those players who gives off scummytells but is not actually scum.

I think he gives off scummy tells and is actually scum.

If ace flips scum Imperium's defense of him in that post might be worth keeping in mind.

Heh.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1696 (isolation #169) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:14 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1670, The Mask wrote:So yeah deadline soon and woohoo. Screw your all.

I'm town as fuck in case ur too dumb to realize. Basically I'm able to affect lynch thresholds and beast counteracts me by bringing the votes back up in his personal favour. Seems scumsided in case I (as town) reduce the threshold of his party. I mean, why have him as multivoter and me as someone who can bump the threshold as well?

Meh. Just throwing that out there because we're pretty strong in lylo/near lylo if both town.

Yeah, this strengthens the town read I had here.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1697 (isolation #170) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:16 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1672, The Mask wrote:No wait. If beast's vote doesn't count against anyone at the expense of making their vote not count, then maybe town (from my pov)? Because I compliment his votelessness for town's sake by lowering the threshold and putting us back on square one....that seems more tow sided for him than scum losing a vote to null-vote someone.

I mean....eh. Kinda confused but still in "outguess the mod" mode. Don't lie, you know you guys do it too.

I want to say beast is town now...BUT I have an actual townread on house and so will defer judgment of beast to him.

Also eat shit and die.

And this makes it stronger. I feel like I'm seeing a parallel version of myself from asoiaf here.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1698 (isolation #171) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:19 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1675, farside22 wrote:Read everything.
Still no original thought from ace so vote still staying.

Why is that scum?

I mean I know this is how you think because in the only game we played together you though KK was town for original thought but he wasn't.

But I'm just having a hard time seeing ace obvscum here.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (isolation #172) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:22 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1679, beastcharizard wrote:
In post 1667, iHouse wrote:I'm suspecting beastcharizard is a vote nullifier.

1. Yeah that fucking town, telling people what you think someone's power is.
2. That isn't how my role works and you could have waited for me to answer you in the QT.
3. If that was how my power worked, then you just told scum how dangerous I am and that I can make it so that they don't have a vote.

Still want to clarify. That isn't how my role works at all.

This feels townish
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1701 (isolation #173) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:30 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1618, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1613, farside22 wrote:Here are the post I have in regards to why ace is scum.
started here
what I noted about his play
issues summorized

I agree with your description of Ace's play but it feels more like you describing sub-optimal town play than scum play.

House - why did you note my defense of ace as a possible partnership tell, but skip over this?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (isolation #174) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:59 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1703, farside22 wrote:
In post 1698, Imperium wrote:
In post 1675, farside22 wrote:Read everything.
Still no original thought from ace so vote still staying.

Why is that scum?

I mean I know this is how you think because in the only game we played together you though KK was town for original thought but he wasn't.

But I'm just having a hard time seeing ace obvscum here.

Probably biggest scum read is cephrir. It's gut. Need more there and want to talk to nacho but Im not sure when he'll be available.

Larger game.
Easier to lay low and offer nothing.

Who's your biggest scum read and why?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1708 (isolation #175) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:31 pm

Post by Imperium »

Just because someone looks superficially townie doesn't mean they are.

I'm in the middle of several things right now and falcon will probably be able to explain it better than I can at the moment anyway.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1729 (isolation #176) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:19 pm

Post by Imperium »

Vote: mastin2

Your interaction with AP is fake.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1731 (isolation #177) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:52 pm

Post by Imperium »

You wanted it to come across that way, yeah.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1733 (isolation #178) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:53 pm

Post by Imperium »

But instead it comes out as massive pre-planned agendas. You knew you would eventually town read him and every post you make screams with that knowledge.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1734 (isolation #179) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:56 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1732, mastin2 wrote:
In post 1731, Imperium wrote:You wanted it to come across that way, yeah.
Trust me.
Scumhunting god.

I need no interaction with AP.

You don't.
that's why it's fake.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1737 (isolation #180) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:04 pm

Post by Imperium »

I'm not blind. There are admittedly two things you'd be doing incredibly right if you were scum.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1738 (isolation #181) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by Imperium »

But there are also two or three maybe things you'd be doing just a little wrong as town and normally town-mastin fires on all cylinders, not just a few.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1740 (isolation #182) » Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:14 pm

Post by Imperium »

Maybe this is a 3:15 am paranoia attack. I don't think so.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (isolation #183) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:29 am

Post by Imperium »

I'm still weary of cephrir but I liked his response to the case. Way lot less manipulative than I associate with scum!cephrir. Talked to nacho for a bit about cephrir, and while he's admitted he's not great at readin cephrir (we both have a tendency to town-read him/be manipulated by him) and he's not interested in lynching cephrir today.

We didn't talk about mastin though :/

Also ceph - you were referring to nacho fooling you in that catchup wall and not being able to trust your read on him? I meant to ask about that earlier and forgot, but I thought you were responding to me when you said that and I was confused.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (isolation #184) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:38 am

Post by Imperium »

Mine is gut. I said that.

I also said I was doing several things, didn't have time to go through, probably wouldn't if I did for a gut read.

You do that whole explaining thing. I knew you'd have several actual reasons.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (isolation #185) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:55 am

Post by Imperium »

A potential mea culpa.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1822 (isolation #186) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:00 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1816, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1815, Imperium wrote:I'm still weary of cephrir but I liked his response to the case. Way lot less manipulative than I associate with scum!cephrir. Talked to nacho for a bit about cephrir, and while he's admitted he's not great at readin cephrir (we both have a tendency to town-read him/be manipulated by him) and he's not interested in lynching cephrir today.

I disagree. His response actually spent quite a bit of time discrediting than addressing suspicion normally and his response
was
manipulative.

He responded to your case on him. He discredited you a bit in pieces along the way, but not in a way that was out of the range of "cephrir-town addressing a push from someone he thinks is town" on him.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1823 (isolation #187) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Imperium »

It was manipulative if he was scum. It wasn't out of range for town behaviors.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1824 (isolation #188) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:01 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1821, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1820, Imperium wrote:A potential mea culpa.

This refers to what, exactly?

If I wanted to explain it, I would have.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (isolation #189) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:15 pm

Post by Imperium »

*sigh*
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (isolation #190) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:29 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1826, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1824, Imperium wrote:
In post 1821, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 1820, Imperium wrote:A potential mea culpa.

This refers to what, exactly?

If I wanted to explain it, I would have.

I don't know if you are trying to pick a fight again for the heck of it but please don't.

She didn't want to talk more about it because it's role-related.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (isolation #191) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:40 pm

Post by Imperium »

I don't really enjoy defending Ceph before he defends himself. I'm also not ready to give a full response on Cephrir considering the whole still phone posting thing.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1833 (isolation #192) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Imperium »

In that game, Cephrir was playing under an alt that made the game more enjoyable (since he was playing a different personality as a result). He had already been under suspicion a bit that game. He felt like he was very much in the groove that game. This game is different in that his mindset will be different, which translates to a different approach to dealing with scumreads.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (isolation #193) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:44 pm

Post by Imperium »

Being scum read*
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (isolation #194) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:48 pm

Post by Imperium »

Not answering. Sorry. I think I've been very clear in my posts.

If Nacho wants to put up with this he can, I'm not.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1849 (isolation #195) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:02 pm

Post by Imperium »

I realize that might sound snippy, but both Nacho and I have had stuff going on this week and we've been very clear about that. We've been very clear that we've not read this game in its entirety yet, and nacho might never do that. I might who knows.

I said exactly why I didn't want to lynch Cephrir.

Nacho never claimed this super town read you seem to be seeing in him. He doesn't seem him as super scum and he's not interested in lynching him today.

Telling you why he doesn't agree with your case
is not being obstructionist
and demanding stuff from us is not going to get you what you want. I will not be hounded to do your bidding. If you want to work with us, work with us, demanding us to be whatever impression you think we're supposed to be will get you nowhere with this head.

I don't know who I want to lynch right now. Probably vise. We're voting Mastin so I don't get your point. I don't get how you don't understand Nacho's point of view
when you hydra with nacho
and have played with him plenty regardless, so his position should not come as a shock to you.

If you feel like you need to go through the pointless exercise of doing a mass re-evaluation, fine. But don't expect me to be pleasant in return when I feel like I'm being hounded and being made demands on.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (isolation #196) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:32 pm

Post by Imperium »

1) Cephrir seems town to me because the nature he's expressing his emotions don't really have the clear intent to produce certain results when he was scum, and a lot of the emotion he's expressed this game has come at little or no aggravation which to me seems more genuine than the usual scumrir that I know and instead seems like genuine expression of emotion. The soft-claiming play from cephrir is far more likely to be a town play than a scum play: yes, scum is going to have to fakeclaim but cephrir isn't a flashy scum player and the softclaim is a flashy scum move.

2) I have AP and Cephrir as town, but a large part of my AP read is going to be affected by how he responds to my push on mastin and my cephrir town read isn't particularly strong. I do have a legitimate scumread on mastin and am forming a push there now, so.

You are correct that my scumgame is obstructionist generally, but it's usually obstructionist on lynches that are going through anyways and are mislynches, which is added incentive to break down credibility on the townies pushing the mislynches and an appeal to the players getting saved. As town, I generally take more "obstructionist" stances and play support when I have town constraints or when I really have no idea what the hell is going on. I would also ask how exactly I'm not giving you time to reevaluate by putting up red flags and saying "hey, F-16, I think this lynch might be a bad idea"? Don't you find it significant that both your hydra partner and I share similar thoughts on the person you're pushing?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1857 (isolation #197) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Imperium »

Nacho says I'm being a bit sensitive. I still don't like being demanded to do things when I've been upfront about all the things I do feel.

I was clear the reason on cephrir was gut. Neither one of us are at town/strong town there and neither one of us said that we were. We just don't wan to lynch him today, and neither does your other head. I think we can get a better read on him later.

Noone said we weren't taking your read into account. Talking to you about some points that may not point to him scum is not negating your read.

I said his response to your case didn't feel that scummy. I'm not sure what more explanations you want there.

I realize I'm not having a great day one, and Nacho's not either, neither of our heads are completely in this game right now. When I'm done being distracted by this thing I have to take care of, I'll be better, but it won't happen right now.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1858 (isolation #198) » Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:34 pm

Post by Imperium »

oh hi nacho.
Imperium