SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:06 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 296, Imperium wrote:
In post 294, Ankamius wrote:
In post 292, FourTrouble wrote:Nah, we need votes on Ankamius. Even assuming is okay (it's not), there's still been lots of stuff to talk about since the game "start," so the RVS vote, lack of scumhunting, and fluffy commentary is by far the worst, scummiest thing here.

Pretty much the entire game up to this point feels like noise. It's a few people talking to each other when over half the game has barely had a chance to do close to anything yet.

I also hate it when people play in pre-game, especially for several pages.

Why do you not like it if people play in pregame, and why would a couple players trying to read each other before "go" frustrate you so?

The same reason that you don't start racing before you're told to start. It's a pet peeve.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:09 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 300, Ankamius wrote:
In post 292, FourTrouble wrote:Nah, we need votes on Ankamius. Even assuming is okay (it's not), there's still been lots of stuff to talk about since the game "start," so the RVS vote, lack of scumhunting, and fluffy commentary is by far the worst, scummiest thing here.

Pretty much the entire game up to this point feels like noise. It's a few people talking to each other when over half the game has barely had a chance to do close to anything yet.

Why do you not like it if people play in pregame, and why would a couple players trying to read each other before "go" frustrate you so?

The same reason that you don't start racing before you're told to start. It's a pet peeve.

How do you feel when you do laundry and one sock comes out oh so slightly not as white as its matching pair?
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:11 pm

Post by Bitmap »

I got a job offer recently so I'm pretty happy nowadays that I don't have to worry about anything after graduation.

So why don't you park your vote on me? I said the same thing about not reading any of the pre-game stuff, barely did any scum hunting, and post useless content.

Based on my neighborhood,

I think Solar Wind (ffery) is town and I have a null read on Imperium (Nacho). The reason I have really good town vibes is based on ffery is because how she pegged Rach to be town based pre-game stuff in the neighborhood. Null read on Imperium because I can't figure if him asking me a bunch of questions is being lazy scum or town.

I read the thread but I'm going to need another re-read to get coherent thoughts. I'll post with thoughts about what's have happened.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 299, Solar Wind wrote:

Agree about the RVS vote and lack of scumhunting. Not sure if it is his playstyle to complain about a large number of posts in general. I'm waiting to see how he catches up.

Give me something specific to look at and I'll respond. Otherwise, I'm waiting until something jumps out at me.

In post 301, Imperium wrote:
In post 300, Ankamius wrote:

How do you feel when you do laundry and one sock comes out oh so slightly not as white as its matching pair?

Pretty much nothing.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:14 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 303, Ankamius wrote:Give me something specific to look at and I'll respond. Otherwise, I'm waiting until something jumps out at me.

What do you think of FT's push on you? What are your reads so far?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by Imperium »

My "she" *lazy* questioning of bitmap in the neighborhood is to see why she gave solar wind a town read based on her town reading RachMarie. Like literally her whole entire reasoning of town reading solar wind is because they town read RachMarie.
dramonic
dramonic
Survivor
dramonic
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:18 pm

Post by dramonic »

Votecount 2: Also known as don't expect votecounts this often.

Xombie (2): Metal Sonic, House
The Mask (1): Ankamius
AngryPidgeon (1): House
Ankamius (1): FourTrouble

Not voting: Everyone else
I'm a hoot
Stream: twitch.tv/dramonic
-If you stick your ear close enough to the game thread you can actually hear dram suffer in real life.-Beeboy
-Being obtuse is not a consequence of being a mod, it's a prerequisite. I think you may just have overestimated my intelligence before.-Korts
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:19 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 233, Solar Wind wrote:FourTrouble, Farside, Ooba, Brantz, House and Rach are likely town. Discuss.

The list I posted in our hydra PT also included Imperium but townreading Tammy is town means it is harder to mess around with her and I wanted to do it a little longer as telling her about her towniness is boring - she hears it every game nonstop.

Oh you.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:22 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Gonna post tomorrow don't have time today
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Tammy, is it bad of me to feel sorry for you getting jealous of everyone townreading us that you really, really want to be us - the universal townread, that I just want to give you a warm hug and say "
It's okay lil sis. I see how town you are.
"
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:26 pm

Post by Bitmap »

By #172, I don't like how Metal Sonic interacted with Solar Wind and Imperium, his lack of thoughts on them two, and how he's asking really lazy questions.

In post 210, ooba wrote:I'm against outing neighbourhoods this game. Here are some scenarios where not outing actually helps:
- Scum\third party needing to target particular pantheons for their abilities
-
Town informational roles sharing info to the neighbourhood.
A cop can share his reads with the other people. One of the others can claim. etc.

Too late now but I don't see any negatives or positives to keeping the people in neighborhoods a secret or public.

I feel this.

I think AP's town but I kind of disagree with his read on FT because I don't see him as town more as null because I think his accusation was bs.

I'm going to VOTE: Metal Sonic for the time being due to his wish washy play.
"I give up on trying to read you. You're unimaginably scummy, with a dose of ultra-Town thrown in for spice."
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:27 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 305, Imperium wrote:My "she" *lazy* questioning of bitmap in the neighborhood is to see why she gave solar wind a town read based on her town reading RachMarie. Like literally her whole entire reasoning of town reading solar wind is because they town read RachMarie.

Yeah, pretty much.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:31 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 309, Solar Wind wrote:Tammy, is it bad of me to feel sorry for you getting jealous of everyone townreading us that you really, really want to be us - the universal townread, that I just want to give you a warm hug and say "
It's okay lil sis. I see how town you are.
"

Yes *hold me please*.

I'm actually in a state of pleasant amusement. Nacho and I really want to live a couple days, and if it takes people not seeing it to get us there, we'll take it!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 304, Solar Wind wrote:
In post 303, Ankamius wrote:Give me something specific to look at and I'll respond. Otherwise, I'm waiting until something jumps out at me.

It's mostly null right now. I can see why both town and scum would push it.

Other than that, only thing I have is light-scum on Imperium. The questioning didn't feel like it had a point to it.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:41 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 313, Ankamius wrote:
In post 304, Solar Wind wrote:

It's mostly null right now. I can see why both town and scum would push it.

Other than that, only thing I have is light-scum on Imperium. The questioning didn't feel like it had a point to it.

My sock question was super serious!

But yes yes we appreciate your suspicion!
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:47 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 303, Ankamius wrote:

Agree about the RVS vote and lack of scumhunting. Not sure if it is his playstyle to complain about a large number of posts in general. I'm waiting to see how he catches up.

Give me something specific to look at and I'll respond. Otherwise, I'm waiting until something jumps out at me.

What do you think of Metal Sonic's interactions with Imperium and Solar Wind?
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:48 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

bitmap you look scummy. are you scum?

i said i am a daycop. that makes me auto town. your suspicion on me is like calling god a dog
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:50 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 315, Bitmap wrote:

I tried triple-ISOing them and got 188 results. Any specific pages?
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:51 pm

Post by Bitmap »

In post 317, Ankamius wrote:

The whole spat when Metal Sonic kept on asking "Are you scum?" and not answering any of their questions.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:52 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 317, Ankamius wrote:
In post 315, Bitmap wrote:

OH MY GOD.

I appreciate your suspicion I really do but if you're going to call my slot scummy I'd appreciate it if you pretend to read my posts. kthnxbai
Metal Sonic
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Metal Sonic
Sun Tzu
Sun Tzu

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:53 pm

Post by Metal Sonic »

bitmap is a known VI
oopsies! haha!

I've updated my wiki! Check it out!
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:55 pm

Post by Imperium »

why do you call yourself a daycop when you're obviously not?
VysePresident
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
VysePresident
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by VysePresident »

/confirm.

I'll catch up with the thread later tonight or tomorrow, depending on how much time I have.
Bitmap
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Bitmap
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:56 pm

Post by Bitmap »

How the fuck did Metal Sonic get "Best Town Performance"?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:58 pm

Post by Imperium »

Best Town Performance is a group award, can we please not try to start snarking and passive aggressively putting other people down. kthnxbai

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”