SMITE Role Madness Mafia (OVER AT LAST!)

Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Imperium »

Kinda wish I were this person you seem to be describing right now.

Probably wouldn't have wondered to Nacho last week at the meet or yet again tonight just what it was I did to make you hate me so much.
A hydra of Nacho and Tammy!
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:58 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1281, RachMarie wrote:Not voting:
theaceofspades,
ZZZX, Solar Wind, VysePresident

Deadline a little over a week!

Why are you not voting?

SW

You seem to be awfully focused on Imperium What about the rest of the crew here? Personally I feel the froo froo tween the two hydrae is definitely T v T and a distraction here. Girls, girls you are both pretty. We need to get a handle on others.

I need to ISO FT did he really say multiple neighborhoods? I am only in one and I doubt the mod would put us in more than one.

Imperium's alignment was sorted practically during the confirmation phase. This isn't about alignments unfortunately.

TheAceOfSpades is the one who said something about multiple neighborhoods, I think. And clarified that he wasn't talking about this game, but about neighborhoods in general or something.

Unless I missed something. I've been pretty out of it with a migraine the last couple of days.

In case it's not obvious, this is ffery.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:05 pm

Post by Imperium »

Regardless, I have too much going on right now that is pressing, and I can't really deal with this.

I'd replace out for the sake of the game, but I kinda can't do that to my other head right now and the only other alternative is replacing our hydra out and I don't know if Nacho wants to but I wouldn't want to do that to Dram either.

There's really no coming back from what was said in that wall, but I'll not fight with Falcon anymore as the game just doesn't need that and it's no good for town. I won't be posting in my neighborhood. If you guys want to lynch us to make the distraction/argument go away, I understand.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:10 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

I don't hate you. If you are wondering what it was you did that bothered me as much, you could just read my wall. There's nothing in there that I regret typing or I didn't feel was a direct response to something you did. I may have been more abrasive than necessary but I'm fairly certain you would have been offended no matter how much I sugarcoated my thoughts so I was being honest.

I can agree not to argue about it anymore so this game can be peaceful.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:12 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

But good to know you trash-talk me at meets. Now I feel less bad about that wall.
vezokpiraka
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
vezokpiraka
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:16 pm

Post by vezokpiraka »

@tammy: grow thicker skin and stop making everything about yourelf.
@falcon: stop pestering tammy. It's a damn game. If you want to troll people go on 4chan.
Windows hasn't detected any keyboard. Press Enter.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:18 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Also, fwiw, you said BEFORE my wall that you weren't going to post in the neighborhood, not after. I assume it was because of the exchange between us which basically went:

F-16: I can read AP well.
Tammy: I don't understand the question.
F-16: There was no question.
Tammy: I get that but I was giving you an opportunity to exercise the privilege of interacting with me.

At that point, I had no intention of discussing shit so I didn't. And then you decided not to post. If you had simply asked me "how do you read AP?" or "give me some of the markers that use to read AP." I would have obliged.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1305, vezokpiraka wrote:@tammy: grow thicker skin and stop making everything about yourelf.
@falcon: stop pestering tammy. It's a damn game. If you want to troll people go on 4chan.

I'm done posting anything more. But please don't do this. This is not actually helpful mediation.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:19 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1303, Solar Wind wrote:I don't hate you. If you are wondering what it was you did that bothered me as much, you could just read my wall. There's nothing in there that I regret typing or I didn't feel was a direct response to something you did. I may have been more abrasive than necessary but I'm fairly certain you would have been offended no matter how much I sugarcoated my thoughts so I was being honest.

I did read the wall. I got it. I suck, you can read me better than I can read you, I word things wrong, I don't know how to reachout properly and do it in a way that hurts other people's feelings, and I'm the reason town lost Tales of and if I weren't there town would have won. Think I got the gist of just how much I suck!

Thank you for your honesty!

In post 1304, Solar Wind wrote:But good to know you trash-talk me at meets. Now I feel less bad about that wall.

Me wondering to Nacho while we were driving to Shea's why you hated me so much is not me trash talking you at meets.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:20 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1305, vezokpiraka wrote:@tammy: grow thicker skin and stop making everything about yourelf.

There's literally a 50,000 word unprovoked essay dedicated to the tune of Tammy sucks in my neighborhood.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Post by RachMarie »

Tammy then talk to Dram about it he is the mod, bringing it up here in the game does not help us figure out who the scum is. All it is doing is causing drama since we can't see it unless we are in the same neighborhood.

I understand why you are upset, but we really need to focus on the game.
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:26 pm

Post by Imperium »

In post 1306, Solar Wind wrote:Also, fwiw, you said BEFORE my wall that you weren't going to post in the neighborhood, not after. I assume it was because of the exchange between us which basically went:

F-16: I can read AP well.
Tammy: I don't understand the question.
F-16: There was no question.
Tammy: I get that but I was giving you an opportunity to exercise the privilege of interacting with me.

At that point, I had no intention of discussing shit so I didn't. And then you decided not to post. If you had simply asked me "how do you read AP?" or "give me some of the markers that use to read AP." I would have obliged.

Um no. It went me talking to you about AP. Me saying I can't read him well and don't know what to look for because I've only seen him as town once and that was Anything Goes where he spammed the hell out of the game. You responded that you couldn't understand why I was hesitant to read AP because he's so easy to read. I did give you the opportunity to turn it into a conversation by saying that I didn't know what you were asking me because it didn't follow. You told me you couldn't understand why I didn't have a read there because he's easy to read, right after I said I don't know how to read him. You were telling me what to think. I asked for ffery's thoughts, which you wouldn't give me and said she'd respond even though I'd told you what Nacho and I had discussed, so why you couldn't talk about those thoughts when you're so incredulous I didn't have a read there didn't make sense to me.

It became clear that you weren't actually going to talk to me but tell me what to think.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:31 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Tammy,

I know you said you wouldn't post in the neighborhood again, but since this is mostly non-game-related stuff between you and f-16, it might be better to hash it out there and not make the rest of the game read it today.

I don't think anything's being said that helps people read either of our slots.

But, mostly I'd just like to get back to trying to figure this game out. Preferably with input from you as well as Nacho.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:37 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

In post 1311, Imperium wrote:Um no. It went me talking to you about AP. Me saying I can't read him well and don't know what to look for because I've only seen him as town once and that was Anything Goes where he spammed the hell out of the game. You responded that you couldn't understand why I was hesitant to read AP because he's so easy to read. I did give you the opportunity to turn it into a conversation by saying that I didn't know what you were asking me because it didn't follow. You told me you couldn't understand why I didn't have a read there because he's easy to read, right after I said I don't know how to read him. You were telling me what to think. I asked for ffery's thoughts, which you wouldn't give me and said she'd respond even though I'd told you what Nacho and I had discussed, so why you couldn't talk about those thoughts when you're so incredulous I didn't have a read there didn't make sense to me.

It became clear that you weren't actually going to talk to me but tell me what to think.

You misinterpreted this completely. I figured if you were trying to work with me on AP, you would try and see where I was coming from since you know I was right in Tales when you weren't. You didn't. I wasn't telling you what to think. I wanted you to listen to me. My initial comment wasn't even meant for just you. It was a remark of my annoyance that people are townreading AP for bad reasons like writing walls. It is just that you are determined to be offended by what I say.

In post 1308, Imperium wrote:
In post 1303, Solar Wind wrote:I don't hate you. If you are wondering what it was you did that bothered me as much, you could just read my wall. There's nothing in there that I regret typing or I didn't feel was a direct response to something you did. I may have been more abrasive than necessary but I'm fairly certain you would have been offended no matter how much I sugarcoated my thoughts so I was being honest.

I did read the wall. I got it. I suck, you can read me better than I can read you, I word things wrong, I don't know how to reachout properly and do it in a way that hurts other people's feelings, and I'm the reason town lost Tales of and if I weren't there town would have won. Think I got the gist of just how much I suck!

Thank you for your honesty!

I'm sorry but don't play the high moral ground with me. I wouldn't have listed out the games where I read you correctly if you hadn't addressed me in the mocking tone that you have. If you had just said that I should be able to read you, I woudn't have felt the need to PROVE that I can read you.

You can lie to me about the reachout being for both Ffery and me but you can't lie to yourself. You know that you wanted to work with Ffery and just wanted to leave that in there hoping that it would bother me. And really wrecking scum was what we used to do.

I also wouldn't have said all that about Tales if you hadn't said the things that you did when AP was mudslinging and zMuffin was raging.

In post 1309, Imperium wrote:

There's literally a 50,000 word unprovoked essay dedicated to the tune of Tammy sucks in my neighborhood.

It wasn't unprovoked. It was a response to your response to my wall in the game thread which in turn was a response to your concerns about me.
Xombie
Xombie
Goon
Xombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Post by Xombie »

:?

I want to comment on something unrelated to diffuse but yeah, I got nothin. Sooo

Xombie
Xombie
Goon
Xombie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Post by Xombie »

RACH. Who's scum?
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Post by Imperium »

1. Pretty sure I made a few posts with my concerns about ap, and I'm pretty sure there's a post where I say that yes, he does feel like tales somewhat.

2. I have no idea where you're getting that idea. I don't do anything hoping it will bother other people; I'm way too empathetic to do things intentionally to hurt other people. I don't even intentionally hurt people I don't like. If I hurt someone it's never intentional. I'm not perfect though.

My referencing wrecking scum teams with ffery comes from a conversation we had in the dead thread of serum and steel where she said that we should start working together early if we're town reading each other. She reached out to me in ffx, but I was paranoid and dumb, and we talked about it in the dead thread again. My statement there was a reference to a conversation we discussed more than once in a dead thread.

3. Right, to a discussion that ended nearly two weeks ago, where we had apologized to each other and agreed to move on.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:06 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

I stand by what I said about you egging on zMuffin and AP in Tales by piling on the insults and agreeing with zMuffin's characterization of my playstyle and insulting my townplay to AP while explaining to him that I was town among a ton of other things.

I stand by my comments on you calling me names right after I replaced into Serum and Steel even though I was genuinely pretending to scumhunt you and not trying to piss you off. That ties into the general idea you have that you are allowed to scumhunt people but if anyone questions you, they are horrible.

I still stand by the fact that you were needlessly condescending in the dead PT of Mafia on the Air but I admit I was probably spoiled by Mastin's encouragement in Tales of You dead PT and learned to expect that people will cheer you and support you in dead PTs so your posts came as a shock. I still didn't expect that the worst criticisms would come from someone who was hydra'ing with me.

I stand by the fact that I wasn't unjustified to be pissed off at you when you addressed me in that mocking tone and shoehorned Malakittens's method of reading you when my track record at reading you is pretty fucking awesome. And I wouldn't have pulled up a list of games if you hadn't done that.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:24 pm

Post by Imperium »

Boy, I'm a real bitch.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:32 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Nope! You are an amazing, pure, angel with absolutely no capability to hurt anyone else.
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

And FYI, it wasn't unprompted. It was the result of you saying that you wouldn't post in the neighborhood again AFTER we had resolved our argument and apologized just because something else I said offended you in a new and creative way. I'm sick and tired of feeling like every single thing I say would offend you. I don't seem to be the only one as you have a track record of replacing out of games at the slightest offense. And yes, I know the pattern is continuing. I did read the game where you almost caught Thor and Orc had to come and lead the lynch for you.
Imperium
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Imperium
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:48 pm

Post by Imperium »

I think you've said enough about how much I suck.

Can you start doing that pretend I don't exist thing now, please?
Solar Wind
Solar Wind
Goon
Solar Wind
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:49 pm

Post by Solar Wind »

Yes. Fully agree. Let's agree never to mention each other again even in passing.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:15 pm

Post by ZZZX »

OK I have all today to finish reading.

Time to get this moving
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted