Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:24 am

Post by Wisdom »

Also you are for some reason thinking that me and Matt know each other well. You are wrong. Read this:
In post 1135, Wisdom wrote:That said, you might have a point. Matt has only played twice with me, one was my third game onsite and in the other was my worst scumgame ever. He doesn't know anything about me, yet he has been very weirdly confident in me being town. It's something that has been troubling me.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:30 am

Post by shos »

starting on 41.

@Nacho: can you link me to games where mala has replaced out as town?? that is such an incredibly easy thing to fake that I really want to see if it holds any water.
and no, me that is not me compromising, that is me saying that I'm not going to hold my vote eternally and I keep an open mind, because yes, I have more than just one scumread. This is not scummy at all. ESPECIALLY considering the wall I made just about a piss later, in which I voted mala. and that vote stayed, now that I'm flipping it on wisdom and off wisdom - mala is a steady scumread for almost the entire game, I think.

goddammit mala you're a girl. that's like AtE automatically for me :( meh, I'm sorry hun, but you saying how on that matter X and tht one Y doesn't change the facts. I'd be glada if you could link me to both of them if nacho doesn't or if you get it first.

oh man, AA9...we need a replacement guys.. my wall is right...

pedit: I did not mean it was buddying, lol, the opposite. I was saying what happened to the buddying in the time when everyone voted me for no reason. I can dig it out for you if you need. that quote from 1135 is probably something I missed the importance thereof, but now I can see it. you guys buddied hard when it was convenient, when you all just piled on me and deflected anything else. now you really don't know each other.

consistency=\=dependent on situation. ==> someone is faking.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:39 am

Post by Wisdom »

Convenient how? Neither me nor Matt have been under any kind of pressure, so our "buddying" did not serve any purpose. Unless if you consider Whiskers and yourself not liking my playstyle being pressure.
Whiskers
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Whiskers
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:41 am

Post by Whiskers »

blargh.

evreybody is just so wrong sometimes.

i want to point out all the wrong but there;s jsut too much

i will let them just eat each other apart.
Integrity, Pride, Confidence, Anger, and Truth.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:42 am

Post by Wisdom »

You mean me and shos?
Nah, I actually understand what he's talking about, and it actually makes me feel better about him.

Did you read my meta on Mala?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:48 am

Post by shos »

In post 1025, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1023, shos wrote:his playstyle appears to fit both alignments' meta's of him.
You have not played with me-scum. Do explain this.
I read a scumgame of yours. you were lynched D1 and posted 25% of the post in the game when you were alive.
In post 1026, Wisdom wrote:
In post 1023, shos wrote:I buddied grim only,
lol

VOTE: shos
who else did I buddy? and why was/is this voteworthy?

whiskers' 1028 is a bad post but I have a feeling I already answered it? with comparing me to AA9? :facepalm:

mollie's vote in 1030 makes me wonder. Mollie, explain this
1031 starts good, but calling me for hypocrisy/idiocy/blindness wrt lurking&AA9 is just foolish and forced. whiskers, do you still think that way? that me calling for a replacement on AA9 is hypocrisy because I'm still half behind in my catch ups? do you understand your mistake? how the hell can you even compare?

GG, I think you haven't answered my question in and I want it answered.
In post 1044, Whiskers wrote:
Btw, I'm pretty sure that puts shos at L-1.
In post 1067, Whiskers wrote:
In post 1045, Wisdom wrote:It's L-2 by my count.
Sigh.

Opportunity: lost.
in case anyone had a doubt whiskers was town.
for the record, I wouldn't have thought about it, and would probably have responded precisely like Wisdom did.

coming to think about it, I have something to say about mollie's vote on me. sure, pres, but I want mollie to answer before I say it out loud.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:51 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1116, Wisdom wrote:I could quote every line Mala said and say why I don't like it, but I don't see the point. The point is Mala is not town. This is not Mala-town, and every time I read her posts, I can't help but think I'm reading scum posts.

Since I purposefully let it unanswered before, I will answer it now. I unvoted Mala because I thought for a second that she was willing to talk with me and try convincing me I'm wrong about her, something that she doesn't do as scum. As scum, she knows that when I catch her, she is not likely to change my mind no matter what she does, so she usually resorts to ignoring me and hoping I'll get distracted by someone else acting scummy. I stated that she can join the townpile to she how she will take it - will she try to work with me? Will she continue explaining herself to me? Will she find my sudden switch on her scummy and suspect me?
What was the answer? She took my 'townread' and ran.

The other reason was to see who would sheep me. I was very happy to see Desp continuing pushing his scumread on her despite my action, and not very happy seeing Matt stating he agrees that she is town.

I cannot see her being town. Not when her one suspect, the one she has been pushing since the beginning, finally posts, and she completely ignores it and responds to irrelevant things. Not when she is trying to make shos look bad like she's doing. Not when her reason for not scumreading me is "I don't remember his scumgame, but Im not going to change my read on him because this isn't it.". ...Really?

I really don't want to let shos go today, but I really really don't want to let Mala go today.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Mala
You have completely lost me.
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

-- Fate, Vanilla Townie, was brutally stabbed by a throwing sword in endgame.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

@shos
My playstyle = how much I post?

I found that noteworthy because you admitted to buddying as opposed to saying that you had a strong townread on Grim.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:52 am

Post by Wisdom »

@Nacho
tl;dr: Mala is scum. Sheep.
Elyse
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Elyse
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:53 am

Post by Elyse »

Votecount 1.12Nachomamma8 - 1 - ArcAngel9 (L-6)
penguin_alien - 3 - Malakittens, ooba, MattP (L-4)
Mirari - 1 - penguin_alien (L-6)
shos - 4 - Mirari, Nachomamma8, Whiskers, pirate mollie (L-3)
Malakittens - 4 - Desperado, shos, Wisdom, Grimgroove (L-3)

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.
Deadline: (expired on 2013-12-21 12:00:00)
MattP is V/LA until Wednesday.
Prodded ArcAngel9.

Interesting Fact #13: Poseidon's wife is named Amphitrite.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:55 am

Post by Wisdom »

@mod

In post 1052, shos wrote:MOD: if enough people support that, can we force-replace AA9?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:56 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1151, shos wrote:consistency=\=dependent on situation. ==> someone is faking.
Sweet opportunity, Batman!
SlappyKrust
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:56 am

Post by shos »

In post 1152, Wisdom wrote:Convenient how? Neither me nor Matt have been under any kind of pressure, so our "buddying" did not serve any purpose. Unless if you consider Whiskers and yourself not liking my playstyle being pressure.
pressure has nothing to do with it. you guys both piled on me, which gave you something in common. if one of you is scum, then clearly he wants as amny people to think he is town, anytime. regardless of pressure - it's called future - you want as many allies as you can. scum don't just go attacking every single person, right? why, because they NEED the support. if one of you said the other is town, the other just went around with the flow to get a 'mutual townread', he only gained something. so why not.
In post 1153, Whiskers wrote:blargh.

evreybody is just so wrong sometimes.

i want to point out all the wrong but there;s jsut too much

i will let them just eat each other apart.
you
should
point out all the wrong. see: my longposts. I'm being entirely transparent. I don't like it - I say it. do it too. you're basically conftown to me.

Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:57 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1134, Grimgroove wrote:Because of something CrashTextDummy once told me: he's only made posts that are easily fakeable for scum. Most of his posts hint at him being town, but nothing screams it.

And I just really disliked . It's either something that belongs in a game theory topic, or in his head. But not like this. What does it add to the game? I was talking about whispers before, but this post SCREAMS that MattP is very carefully molding his pro-town image. Problem with this post: it implies his long-term survival in this game (because this is not a short-term plan). This implication is at odds with the impression he's giving as being a strong town-presence.

And even though I was high, I still think I'm on to something when it comes to his connection with Malakittens. But that only matters after Malakittens flips, which I feel is a piority over MattP's flip.
I can see maybe why you would not have Matt in strong townreads because nothing fake able. But suspecting him based on a single theory is bad. Who in this game has posted unfakeable things?
"Playing with Nacho is like playing with a religious conservative." ~UncertainKitten

MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:59 am

Post by MattP »

The
only
reason this current line of thought bothers me at all is because you guys are essentially saying I'm immoral, which kinda fucks with a young mans heart
SlappyKrust
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Wisdom »

@shos
k, I see your point. Yeah, like I said, it has been troubling me how Matt has been townreading me without having the necessary meta to support that. He could be easily doing what you described.

@Matt
The more you say things like that, the more I believe you're actually scum
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:59 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1135, Wisdom wrote:How does it have anything to do with his long-term survival? He just wanted to try it right then, which he did. He didn't say that he's planning to do it later in the game.

That said, you might have a point. Matt has only played twice with me, one was my third game onsite and in the other was my worst scumgame ever. He doesn't know anything about me, yet he has been very weirdly confident in me being town. It's something that has been troubling me.
He has been? Wasn't there that point where he ended up voting you and ring suspicious of you and stuff?

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:01 am

Post by shos »

In post 1157, Wisdom wrote:@shos

I found that noteworthy because you admitted to buddying as opposed to saying that you had a strong townread on Grim.
well, that's probably because...I buddied him.
Spoiler: porbably unrelated, but explanation to buddying.
I also buddied him in other games that happened lately, lol. we just became buddies, I think. I won a scumgame against him, which was a really good game, and then we played a towngame together and won, and that was really awesome I think. so we sorta played like a million games together lately. I have yet to see him flipping scum - statistically, he should be... ;)
In post 1161, MattP wrote:
In post 1151, shos wrote:consistency=\=dependent on situation. ==> someone is faking.
Sweet opportunity, Batman!
???

if you want to get into this, I'm all for. I just slept 5 hours starting in 6 pm(was tired as hell from the last 10 days with little sleep, lots of work and lots of MS) so I can dig you in for the night.
So. you and wisdom got a mutual townread by, like, post 5. explain your townread on wisdom for me. explain it in a view of a person who has a game with only 3 pages, of course, not 47.

oh my god I'm getting ninja'd every 3 seconds

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:02 am

Post by Wisdom »

@nacho
Yeah, right after everyone and their dog commented on how this buddying is weird. What's better than act a little suspicious to dispel that?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:04 am

Post by shos »

@matt:
In post 1165, Wisdom wrote:The more you say things like that, the more I believe you're actually scum
also, did you manage to apply your supercomplicated statistical thing? I doubt it holds any water
, but hey, a man's gotta fake things
, so have you?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:04 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1157, Wisdom wrote:@shos
?
You said my playstyle is the same as town and as scum, but the only explanation you gave to that was "you posted a lot as scum too"
So all there is to my playstyle is how much I post?
MattP
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
MattP
Dr. Feelgood
Dr. Feelgood

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:05 am

Post by MattP »

In post 1165, Wisdom wrote: @Matt
The more you say things like that, the more I believe you're actually scum
That's stupid, pretty objectively so, but that's your prerogative.
SlappyKrust
Grimgroove
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Grimgroove
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Grimgroove »

What's this immoral thing you speak of?
"What truffles are to pigs so are these charlatans and pettifoggers to my mental acuity." - Frasier
Nachomamma8
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Nachomamma8
Devil in the Details
Devil in the Details

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:06 am

Post by Nachomamma8 »

In post 1151, shos wrote:starting on 41.

@Nacho: can you link me to games where mala has replaced out as town?? that is such an incredibly easy thing to fake that I really want to see if it holds any water.
and no, me that is not me compromising, that is me saying that I'm not going to hold my vote eternally and I keep an open mind, because yes, I have more than just one scumread. This is not scummy at all. ESPECIALLY considering the wall I made just about a piss later, in which I voted mala. and that vote stayed, now that I'm flipping it on wisdom and off wisdom - mala is a steady scumread for almost the entire game, I think.

goddammit mala you're a girl. that's like AtE automatically for me :( meh, I'm sorry hun, but you saying how on that matter X and tht one Y doesn't change the facts. I'd be glada if you could link me to both of them if nacho doesn't or if you get it first.

oh man, AA9...we need a replacement guys.. my wall is right...

pedit: I did not mean it was buddying, lol, the opposite. I was saying what happened to the buddying in the time when everyone voted me for no reason. I can dig it out for you if you need. that quote from 1135 is probably something I missed the importance thereof, but now I can see it. you guys buddied hard when it was convenient, when you all just piled on me and deflected anything else. now you really don't know each other.

consistency=\=dependent on situation. ==> someone is faking.
Maniacal is the game I remember it from. You'll have to do the rest of your searching yourself until I get to a computer.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:07 am

Post by Wisdom »

Matt, you sound pretty frustrated - were me and Grim dead on with our theory?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”