Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #180 (isolation #0) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 2:34 am

Post by Skruffs »

HAY GUYS
Vote : Cheezfan
Good lord are you EVERYWHERE?!
This vote is based on nothing except that he doesn't have any votges on him at the moment. I haven't read anything except the last vote count.
HERE I GO!
*heads to page one*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #221 (isolation #1) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:30 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Okay. Hey guys, jsut read through the whole thing, and while everyone's kinda light and sloppy with the accusations and all, this is how I saw it...

CD voted himself, and then basically started injecting himself into pointless arguments (over scot's calling for a random number, over livingod's pooky-imitation) and started dishing out FOSes. Basically tryign to draw attention to himself. Or, as my mom would say "Bein' ornary'. Then, though, he jumps on the people who responded in kind, escalating stuff....

Basically - and I think this was mentioned earlier, he's playing a very loud but superficial game, seeming to be involved and g etting votes but not really 'doing' anything for the town. I'm not sure what his real intentions are, but this reminds me hugely of another game (Which of course has no relationship to this) where one player baited another into saying that he was being anti-town, and then saying that the other player was 'too town' for calling him on it, and it turned into this debilitating back and forth cycle until we lynched him. He was scum, by the way. >And that just strikes me as what C_D is doing , here, starting rather popintless, space consuming arguments that will eventually (if it dfoesn't get him lynched) get everyone sick of him to the point of ignoring him.

Does this mean he's scum? No clue, hoenstly, because it's not right to use one game as a template for another, but that's almost exactly what this reminds me of. I have to say if C_D didn't want this attention on himself he shouldn't have been drawing it towards himself... but then again, like StD said, none of the arguments against him are 'real' and will probably be dropped.

For the record : Livingod posted a silly thing implying that everyone is scum except me. I'm guessing he said I Wasn't scum because it's hard to turk "Pata" into something with the work scum, in it. Patascum? Scumata? Pascuma? Sounds like aa lung disease. So that was just being silly. I think this should have been obvious..

DoS you come in second place as scummy , to me, especially your "I don't care if he has proven his point, if nobody else believes it, it hasn't been proven"... It took a reread or two to understand where you are coming from, and that seems... weird. It's like saying the earth is flat, and even if someone says it's round, you don't care unless someone else agrees...

And Remus, for similar reasons, you also misunderstood that post and followed along behind DoS.. (See post 137 for clarification).

Anyways so I'm up to date and ready to PAR. Tay. I'm looking forward to liver patte.:twisted:
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #222 (isolation #2) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:31 pm

Post by Skruffs »

WTF how'd I miss the last page?! *Readread*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #224 (isolation #3) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:13 am

Post by Skruffs »

First of all... I didn't mean voting bandwagon. I think you've been keeping your vote on yourself most of the game. What I mean was in your arguments, you started off by hopping into other people's discussions. You hopped into the two I referred to - you can go back and read yourself, to be honest, and then the arguments shifted to you, and you've been deflecting ever sense. I dunno, maybe that's an advanced form of mafia playing, in which place, good job.

Metagaming:
Well, CD, I'm not trying to build a case against you, because I don't honestly know what your alignment is. That post was to show everyone where I stand, a sort of introduction thing, on who I think is acting bad, and why.

If you didn't want attention to yourself, then you shouldn't be playing so loudly. That's what I guess I am saying.

Lastly - Thanks for asking me to quote this - made me realize I was fingering the wrong person. (That happens more often than I'dlike to admit) Replace DoS with TJM...
TheJiveMachine wrote:Anyways, I didn't feel the need to respond since livin had basically said what I was thinking: I don't think C_D proved his point, and saying he did when I hadn't seen anyone agree with him and I certainly didn't seemed absurd.
Personally I don't think points need to be believed by others to be proven.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #228 (isolation #4) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:40 am

Post by Skruffs »

That's fine, but that's not how TJM worded it. :)

TJM sez : "I don't think he proved this, and since nobody except him says he's prioven it, it's not proven."

I wouldn't want to be on the other side of an argument with someone who uses that logic. It's essentially saying "Until someone else believes you, nothing you say can be considered valid."
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #229 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:41 am

Post by Skruffs »

That was my bad, DoS - you, livingod, and TJM were so tangled up there that I got hte names confused. Her'es the quote.
TheJiveMachine wrote:Wasn't intended to look scummy? Would have never guessed :p

Anyways, I didn't feel the need to respond since livin had basically said what I was thinking: I don't think C_D proved his point, and saying he did when I hadn't seen anyone agree with him and I certainly didn't seemed absurd.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #234 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:48 pm

Post by Skruffs »

It kinda makes sense to me, but I think it's much more likely that TJM and livingood are mixed up with him as scum in some order more than me.
Unvote

That's halfway there to voting, which I will do with my next post.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #237 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:30 pm

Post by Skruffs »

short, blippy response.. haha :D
Vote : Dragons of Summer

YEs, scum. Die. Die die die.
You're up to three so it will take a lot more effort to make you die, but still, good enough.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #245 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

That was a good break down. Thank you. :D
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #247 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:29 am

Post by Skruffs »

UNVOTE

I'm not going to wait around for TSQ to make his post.. I can make my own decisions.
I've decided I am not going to lynch cheesefan today. But I'll be watching you, mister.
I'm in no rush to run off into Night, though.

DoS - what are your feelings on StD right now? You refer to him a few times in your post.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #249 (isolation #10) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:12 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I'm still voting you. And nobody seems to care. I guess that means you are town?
*sigh*
Unvote

Of course, it's possible you are scum and your buddies are just lurkin.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #251 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:37 am

Post by Skruffs »

Hey, votecount please!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #259 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:19 pm

Post by Skruffs »

The day's ending one way or another - STD - That message was directed to cheesefan actually. Shhh. For all it's mattered we can pretend I'm voting you though
Jive do you want to get dos lynched to save your own butt or do you really think dos is scum?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #269 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:15 am

Post by Skruffs »

I"m here and willing to vote (I won't say who for tho ;) ) but there's no reason to end the day before someone is justifyable incriminatable.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #273 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:35 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Bravo, Shea.
Vote : Dragons of Summer

Dosdos, you should claim or something. THere's still a few days left.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #285 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:43 am

Post by Skruffs »

STD - asre you fossing me for not hopping on TJM-wagon? It's very likely that one of TSQ and DOS will be dead in the morning, in my eyes, there's no reason not to have them talk things through first. (Dammit I need a three word name so I can have initials too)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #287 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:46 am

Post by Skruffs »

Skruffs Eats Xylophones?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #295 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:29 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I'm curious why you are dittoheading StD, considering StD didn't really explain, either. :)

My guess is because I told Dos to claim? Are you just setting up people for your attacks tommorrow orrr??

personally I think it's very unlikely that both lynch candidates are scum, but fairly likely it's one of them.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #308 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:43 am

Post by Skruffs »

Well, DoS is not a nilla, that's for sure.
Actually Shea, flattery gets you everywhere, that's hte best FOS I've ever had.
I have been sitting back, because, well, I offer ed my suggestion abuot today, and things are slowly evolving. I am, instead of speculating about everything and getting in everyone's face, more watching to see who says what in relation to who said what, etc. Since I basically agree with a livingod, dos, c_D, or tjm lynch, there's nothign really to push or subtract from this today.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #314 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:35 am

Post by Skruffs »

I have been taming myself down in games when I replace into them. :) At least until i know what's going on.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #320 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:32 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm going to think that if they wanted to say anything, they would. THey are lurky mcscummers, all of them. *Sniff*
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #330 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

12 player game, probably 3 scum - 3 mafia if there isn't an sk or (Whatever) -
DOes that mean one of aelyn and hceesefan are the third scum?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #338 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:52 am

Post by Skruffs »

One of Jive or IH's awesome points just skyrocketed in my book.
Jive - is there flavor text as to how your found yourself in the depths of hades? As far as I remember, you were not dead at the end of the Monkey Island series...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #347 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:31 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Zindaras's Opening Post wrote:
Important Note
: Because everyone's evil in this game, there is no Town Aligned or Mafia Aligned. The Town in this game are Prime Evil Aligned and the Mafia is Lesser Evil Aligned. There may or may not be other alignments.
This WHOLE page is juicy and it's interesting seeing how certain people have immediately taken sides.

It's just as likely that TJM was afraid to fake claim a role,a nd so made one up, as that it is a real role.
It's ALSO possible that DOS is fake claiming a council member and hoping it's not one that anyone else has had.

There were a bunch of council members : Check them out Here.
Summary : Mephisto is this HUGE bad ass (one of the Prime Evils, glory be unto him) who got locked away for having such a huge, bad, ass. He somehow took over seven of these Zakuramic priests (the order tha had locked him away) and had them free him. The rock that freed him - the soulstone - he then broke and put into each of hte seven council men's bodies. Geleb Flamefinge is *one* of those priests - and is therefore a lieutenant of MEphisto, who is (in this game) one of the people we want to keep alive.
With Seven council men, I doubt they are ALL in this game (almost impossible actually) - so the only way to disprove DOS's claim is if someone has that name as well.

That is what bothers me about CES's defense of DOS - he is saying that TJM has a crappy fake claim - when the mod would obviously be giving him fake claims - but doesn't seem to consider that maybe DOS was given a fake claim and is using it.

Remus didn't know enough to research Guybrush, but he was all o-kay with DoS's diablo-relevant claim. This also puzzles me - I've played the game but I don't remember any of the names except Wort and his peg leg that you could jam jewels into. :)

So what really irks me is that TSQ and CES are pushing hard for one of these two to be lynched. Well, lemme say - there's no DEFINITE scum being nominated now, and you guys are really straining at the bits for ONE of them to get lynched. If I didn't know any better... naw. I guess I do know better.

Anyways so yeah if TJM is scum it's likely that TSQ is too, if DOS is scum it's likely that CES or Remus might be as well. :)

Personally, I'm willing to accept both claims. THis goes agaginst Livingod, who wants to lynch both of them. Greedy little bugga. :D[/url]
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #348 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:31 pm

Post by Skruffs »

BTW - neutral wins with either side - he just wins at the end as long as he's alive. (which does fit in with his claim and the character he's claiming to be )
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #350 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:52 pm

Post by Skruffs »

... from what you can tell??? You either are or are not.
Ugh, now I feel crappy for pointing out who was defending you :P
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #356 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 3:25 pm

Post by Skruffs »

I am not 'construing' anything, I'm merely wondering why some players are
so
intent on one of those two people getting lynched. DOS and TJM are tied in regards to votes - so if one of them is scum, it stands to reason that their buddies would be more safely Attacking the other person as a defense for the first, right? blahblahblah nobody reads this part anyways. Or, if neither of them are scum, they could aggravate attacks on Either of them to get one quickly lynched before town really has the chance to think about it.

One claim being more believable does not make the other claim inherently scummy.
This is not a coin flip - and I think that CES and TSQ's actions are scummier than the two people who - until counterclaimed, might as well be accepted.

THere could be *no* good lynch between the two of them. I tried to make my post seem as neutral as possible - where does it seem that I am trying to protect TJM? In scum chat, TJM would already be lynched, a neutral claim is scummy and makes it very easy for town to feel guiltless for lynching you (as CES has already ascribed) I agree with that. But I'm not going to go rabishly after either one; neither of their claims can be disproved unless we lynch them.

WHY the hell am I so dyslexic with -ing words?! Good grief :P
TJM is at -1; I'm not going to hammer him.
I will, however, unvote the claimed mason.
Unvote
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #363 (isolation #27) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:54 am

Post by Skruffs »

Thinking about Guybrush. Probably neutral, and not, say, evil. Well in his game series he's the hero, defeating villainy the world over.
So that would make him evil in this game, since all of us are evil, and he's good, it would be like a dungeon master game where the heros are bad guys intruding on dungeons. Har har. So that leads me tothink maybe he's an SK. BUT.
He's not here to take over hell, is he? No, don't think so, he's claiming to just be here to survive it - so he has no intentions of taking over, therefore, not aligned with lesser evils, not trying to usurp the bigger evils, therefore, he's very possibly neutral in this game, even if he is 'good' himself in his own games.

I'm glad TSQ sees my earlier point. YAY! I feel validated as a human being.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #364 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:55 am

Post by Skruffs »

err.. as a demon, i mean. An evil demon who wants hell to be kept under it's original control. >.> Go Diablo go wooooo
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #365 (isolation #29) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

Last note : I *would* rather lynch the human than a claimed demon. Brotherhood of the damned and all that. HE has no business intruding on our business anyways. Stupid fleshy!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #369 (isolation #30) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:38 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Jive, you are going to be lynched thruogh apathy. :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #375 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:55 am

Post by Skruffs »

Damn, CD, I'm impressed. You win my vote of lessthanthree!
Vote : TheJiveMachine

Sorry guywood, we hardly knew you!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #379 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:02 am

Post by Skruffs »

Don't be sore, Mr. Flay, you could have unvoted at any time...
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #399 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:54 am

Post by Skruffs »

Guys... it was monkey island. Give me a break. I guess you *could* say that I 'hammered my scum buddy as a way to distance myself' - but I wasn't.

I fluctuated back and forth between the two choices - but I honestly had no clue that either of them were scum.

TSQ - weren't you heavily pushing for a DOS lynch *After* the claims, only dropping it after DOS effectively claimed mason? This makes your subsequent immediate vote on me seem more suspicious. :) Stating no opinion about TJM's claim but going after DOS, sayign in three or four consecutive posts that we shouldn't 'let him off the hook'? IT sounds a lot more like someone who is stressing out over their scumbuddies impending lynch.

Oh wait, here it is:
Thestatusquo wrote:He (DoS) claimed. I think he is the scummier of the two. I do not want to let him off the off the hook.

First, lets get this out of the way:
FOS: CES(YARR!)
this
but in the worst case scenario, he's just a Neutral.
is a scum argument. And is in fact one of the arguments I hate most in the game. "He's neutral, so we might as well lynch him, he's not town after all."

It makes the assumption that because we have a person who is not town, it is suddenly good play to give up scum hunting. It's a really easy way for scum to push a misslynch.

Now. Here's my analysis of the situation.

We have two claims: Something I didn't want from the start. One is partial, and one is full. Now we already have a name claim, (which is apparently strong) we should look at the ability and see if it fits.

My thoughts on TJM: I think he may be our lynch for today, but I certainly wouldn't be too happy with it. I've been in many theme games, and every single one of them have included safe claims for the scum players. Therefore, I see no reason at all why
scum would not use those claims. I mean, you can say wifom, but I would argue it's not, because the benefits scum could get from claiming neutral are WAY outweighed by the fact that everyone wants to lynch the guy who "Is at best neutral"

His actions have been arbitrarily scummy. Especially his responses to the case brought against him, and his actions in reaction to the DoS wagon. I just can't help the fact that I kind of believe the claim.

I'll get to DoS in a second. I have to go eat dinner now.
It's weird that someone who was so "mistakenly" pushing for a mislynch yesterday is so urgently pushing for another one today - right off the bat at that. Or were you perhaps hoping people would forget about that, Shea? :evil:
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #408 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:05 am

Post by Skruffs »

Except I'm not?
Why the speedlynch, guys?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #410 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

I am very very curious why nobody is pushing for more from TSQ. TSQ was the one who was *valiantly* struggling to keep TJM from having to claim - wanting a claim - any claim from DOS and then refusing it when he got it. He later said a whole bunch of stuff about how scum always gets fake claims, blah blah blah. HE FOSed me for agreeing with him about DOS - I thought he had made a fairly agreeable argument, personally.

Mr. Flay - have you gone back through my posts like you did TJM?
You seemed determined to get me lynched as soon as I hammered TJM - you even said so. Is your attack on me based on anything other than a quote from a Monkey Island game with a smiley at the end? Have you looked at my other quotes?

C-D : Remember this?
chaotic_diablo wrote:At the time you brought the bandwagon, there was already another wagon with 5 votes that isn't based on randomness. That is currently a "full-fledged" bandwagon. Starting another bandwagon is a distraction since it gives the pressured leeway and a chance to escape. In addition, it can be argued that you might also be his partner, hence you didn't find TJM scummy.
Hint : It was before the claims, and it wasn't me you directed it towards.

Skruffs wrote: Anyways so yeah if TJM is scum it's likely that TSQ is too, if DOS is scum it's likely that CES or Remus might be as well. :)
Personally, I'm willing to accept both claims. THis goes agaginst Livingod, who wants to lynch both of them. Greedy little bugga. :D
In short, the easy lynch is not the right lynch. You can lynch me, and be sad because you lynched me, and it was the wrong lynch, or you can lynch
THE STATUS QUO
and be happy and whatnot. I feel I'm being lynched for putting the hammer on scum, or for contemplating his claim, etc... but I can fully understand the reasoning behind it.

What sucks is that after a mislynch today you guys will completely forget about what I said about TSQ tommorrow, and lynch livingod or someone else, instead. And that makes me sad. v.v Sad little demon tears, pouring down my face. v.v
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #411 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:26 am

Post by Skruffs »

Over one day, actually. 24 hours and 6 minutes, SCUM!!!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #412 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:32 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm just really curious why Mr. Flay is going after me for those reasons when I actions have been mostly in response to other people's actions. He doesn't go after TSQ at all in his post, nor does he go into my posts where I get all up on TJM and DOS both for their "I already proved my reasons" vs "I don't believe them ergo they don't exist" thing - something that livingod was heavily involved in. Maybe you guys should go back and see what really happened. ;) You are voting for hte right reasons, however, you are pushing for the wrong person.
I think I'm starting to repeat myself.. oh well. I replaced in around page 11 - why not read from page 10 on and see who's on who's side.
I wouldn't be asking a reread if I didn't think it wasn't importand :D
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #415 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:42 am

Post by Skruffs »

You are right. :P
I don't know why I am having such a hard time keeping everyone's names straight in this game. I don't have that problem in others.
My apologies, Mr. FLay.
I definitely meant the EVIL MR. STOOFER!!
(evil in the baad way, not in the good way)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #430 (isolation #39) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

Mr Stoofer's post, Skruffs translation wrote:HI, I'm replacing Cheesfan.
I like STD. I like TSQ. I don't think DOS is TJM's scumbuddy. I don't think C_D is scum. Livingod defended scum. STD was on TJM early. So was Mr. Flay, but he may have been bussing. Skruffs is scum. DoS is probably not TJM's scumbuddy - but it's possible. Skruffs was wagoning DOS when he claimed. Why wasn't he pushing for a TJM lynch? remussaidow is useless. I think that Skrufs is scum with TJM.
Obvobv
Vote: Skruffs
I have no clue if livingod is scum or not. Him TJM and DOS were all tangled up day one in their proof/non proof of points argument when I replaced in.

I do not like how Mr Stoofer criticizes me for my behavior regarding the DOS/TJM wagon, but basically ignores TSQ entirely, even to the point of saying,

Why does TSQ get a free pass in MR. Stoofer's eyes for pushing so extremely hard for a DOS lynch, whereas I get the evil eye for agreeing? Why does Mr. Flay get the credit of being 'clever enough' to know when to potentially bus his buddy, but I don't? WHy is he insinuating that a claimed mason is 'potentially' a scum buddy with lynched scum?
Mr Stoofer wrote:[*]If I'm right so far, then Thestatusquo is town - see his post 197.
[urlhttp://mafiascum.mithmojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4729&postdays=0&postorder=desc&&start=197
TSQ lays out the case why DOS is scum and TJM isn't[/url]

I'm really confused why this post 'clears' TSQ in Mr. Stoofer's eyes. Considering he's trying to incriminate me by saying I wasn't aggressive enough in voting TJM, you would think this would have also set off his scumdar. But... it didn't.

In short, this is why I think that Mr. Stoofer and TSQ are the remaining scum.
Everyone else seems to think livingod is scum, though, and I'd hate to accidentally defend scum again, so in the case I am wrong and everyone else is right, I'm not going to say livingod shouldn't be lynched. Mr. Stoofer's left a really bad taste in my mouth, though.

Sorry about the incomprehensible post earlier, I'm not sure where my mind's been. Hope this one is clearer.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #435 (isolation #40) » Thu Mar 15, 2007 9:43 am

Post by Skruffs »

Mr. Flay - I was paraphrasing Mr. Stoofer. Mr. Stoofer said that, not me. I was bringing it to everyone's attention. He's got varying standards that he holds people to. I don't like it.

STD it hurts that you are calling me scum. :(

Go ahead and hammer, Mr. Stoofer, this is your lynch.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #444 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:24 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'm confused how two people can be poisoned in one night.
If one person was poisoned the night before, why did it take a day with C_D and was immediate the for Mr. Flay?

I said yesterday that if livingod was scum I could be lynched today and I guess I'm not going to balk on it. Word is a word.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #449 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:19 am

Post by Skruffs »

Mr. Flay wasn't in the council..
It's not an appeal to emotion. I'm not appealling at all. I got nothing to defend myself with.
If there is a cop, I hope they at least inspected someone other than me last night.
Andarial's Info

Remus - didn't Andariel lead the attack against Hell in the second game? Does that make her more likely to be a godfather?
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #450 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

If that's the case, I'm going to strongly consider lynching TSQ tommorrorw. :P
Vote : Skruffs

I'm at three, I think. Nobody probably wants me to claim, which is sad, I like being fuzzy. I don't really want to sit on that throne.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #455 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:41 am

Post by Skruffs »

It's not the win.. but I have no defense, honestly. :)
I agreed on the wrong lynch day one and didn't push for livingod day two.
I'm just a townie so I see no real reason to defend myself.

It sucks you guys aren't planning for hte next day though, or talking more about the game first. Speedlynching is soooo... passe.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #456 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:45 am

Post by Skruffs »

I don't see the point of me claiming, but I can - scum have no reason to counter claim me because i'm a certified lynch without them counter claiming me. It's not going to change anyone's mind, but, I'm
Frozenstein
, townie. Which is why my claim doesn't matter.
I'm a yeti by a frozen lake. Unfortunately my thick shaggy fur is not going to protect me from that throne. ;.;
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #458 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:51 am

Post by Skruffs »

I dunno. It's not like scum even has to vote for me today. My lynch was planned yesterday. Anad I'm still
FOS:ing TSQ and Mr. Stoofer
Unvote

Might as well force a bit more discussion.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #462 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:09 am

Post by Skruffs »

You won't find "Eldritch the Rectifier" or "Toorc Icefist" in wikipedia, either, not that you looked for *them* or anything. Presumably, this is because we weren't huge parts of the game.
However, by this corollary, I am going to suggest that Mr. Stoofer *is* in wikipedia. :)

Here, maybe this will give you some leads.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #464 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

BTW - Lynch All Liars. has a wikipedia entry.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #469 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:56 am

Post by Skruffs »

D: Why would someone DO such a thing.. it was so well thought out, too. I hoep you check out the discussion forum.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #473 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:14 am

Post by Skruffs »

IT's back up. I struggle !!! :D
So what's going to happen tommorrow? I'm curious.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #475 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

and it's gone. Oh well.
If Stoofer's alive tommorrow, lynch him. ;)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #477 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:20 am

Post by Skruffs »

Yeah. 404 on the Frozenstein name. JUST LIKE THIS GAME NUMBER D:
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #479 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:58 am

Post by Skruffs »

For the record, you guys should go back and read my posts before TJM turned up scum. Just for the record.
Then go back and look through everyone else's one at a time. That's a main part in how i review games - seeing how people react (or don't react) to each other.

You can do this during the night phaase that's coming up - but for the record - i was suspicious of TJM and livingod and DOS equally - and was happy for a lynch on any of them. IT was only after TSQ did a last ditch effort to push for a livingod lynch that I really concretely put my vote on him.

I guess that livingod said everyone was scummy except me because... i was really his secret scum buddy.

Can I change my claim?

I'm an Ice Demon. I am an SK but unfortunately the heat from hell melted my ice axe, so I have no night actions (except to play in a puddle of ice-axe water).

However, I'm such an awesome fellow that if I get lynched and/or nightkilled, I appear to you all as a regular townie. I know you're full of disbelief, but it's true.

ranger - stoofer accidentally outed himself when he said my name wasn't in wikipedia. Whatever his name is, apparently it
is
in wikipedia, which suggests a main baddy of some sort.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #484 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:48 am

Post by Skruffs »

if you look on the front page, it says that there was a delayed poisoning and then a regular poisoning.

The scum who did the first poisoning probably knew it wouldn't go through until at least lynch the next day.
The only person still alive who comented on it was...
Cogito Ergo Sum wrote:Damn, no deaths, how unexciting. At least it should give the town an additional lynch and it does make lynching easier. You know, one could even call it a good thing.

Exeunt.
But that doesn't mean anything.

If I've entertained Save the Dragons, than, truly, my time here was not ill spent.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #485 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:51 am

Post by Skruffs »

btw - day two started on this page. If a tracker traced someone eto C_D night one, they could speak up and end the game. There's no reason to suggest there *is* a tracker, though.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #486 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:01 am

Post by Skruffs »

I'd like you guys to talk - at least briefly - about the possibility of hte last scum being a godfather though. Remus you never answered my question - didn't aladriel lead an attack on hell with two of hte lesser evils, which is basically what this game is about? And she had a poison attack - like the known killer in this game? So the last person is probably this chick with the scorpion tails?

ERGO as the 'leader' of the attack, couldn't the last scum be a godfather and thus show up innocent to cop investigation roles?

This should be addressed, at least partially.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #492 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:25 am

Post by Skruffs »

For everyone except Mr. Stoofer:
Wiki2.0

ranger just go ahead and vote me... it's no big deal. :)
I've said what I can and I think I played a good game, I just said the wrong thing about the wrong person. I *am* a townie though so when I'm hammered don't go spouting your roles.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #501 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:59 am

Post by Skruffs »

Shea omg someone could hammer before he explains omg better unvote D:
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #508 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:22 am

Post by Skruffs »

OooOOoooOoOoh...
*finds something shiny on the ground and picks it up*
Y hello thar.
Are you a hammer? Will you be my friend?

I'm so glad to have you as a friend, hammer. Best friends forever? Forever. Oh what times we'll have!!
Wait.. what's that look in your eyes, Mr. Hammer? You're starting to scare me.
No, Mr. Hammer! Don't!
*blood spatters
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #509 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:23 am

Post by Skruffs »

Vote : Skruffs
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #513 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 21, 2007 3:13 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Team?
What team?
You mean I had supporters? :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #525 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:17 am

Post by Skruffs »

*SNIFF*
go town!
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #681 (isolation #63) » Fri May 11, 2007 4:11 pm

Post by Skruffs »

So you guys knew I was roleblocked.. there was a death... and you still lynched me? Sheesh. >.>
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #687 (isolation #64) » Sun May 13, 2007 8:33 am

Post by Skruffs »

*grumble*
It was an awesome game though. :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #691 (isolation #65) » Sun May 13, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Lol, remus, I dunno. I said day two, when DoS was being lynched, that if he was scum I would happily be lynche,d and I tried to make it an amusing experience for all. It can't be said I don't go back on my word. :)
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #695 (isolation #66) » Mon May 14, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by Skruffs »

Umm, you know what, screw you guys :D
I mean it can't be said that I Don't keep my word. Cuz. I do. Tho you guys should have seen how scummy TSQ was. >.> <.< Remus shouldn't have been lynched.
Skruffs
Skruffs
Pantsman
Skruffs
Pantsman
Pantsman

Post Post #697 (isolation #67) » Tue May 22, 2007 10:08 am

Post by Skruffs »

v.v

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”