IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:39 am

Post by IH »

unvote
Nevermind, thats right! = D
Vote Ether
for obviously concealing her gender from the Silent Speaker though.
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #25 (isolation #2) » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:14 pm

Post by IH »

Scantily clad backup singers?

Ether, have you gotten racier since last we talked.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Fri Nov 17, 2006 5:27 pm

Post by IH »

Oh I see Jack.

unvote, vote Jack

Thats for not lynching Eon in that Newbie game that I read to get a metagaming view on Eon!

unvote, revote Ether

Back on the bandwagon!
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:56 am

Post by IH »

What is this, the kingdom of scantily clad backup singers that are preferrably male?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #45 (isolation #5) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:49 am

Post by IH »

Perhaps Bird1111 also has info on himself?

Also, Canuckle, welcome to the Ether-wagon?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #51 (isolation #6) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:18 pm

Post by IH »

Hey Canuckle, why exactly are you voting Ether?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #7) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:53 pm

Post by IH »

Just wondering if it was for the popular vote or for sake of seeing a response from her.

unvote, vote Canucklehead
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #8) » Sat Nov 18, 2006 7:10 pm

Post by IH »

Nah, I see a day 1 bandwagon as a way to see, well... a reaction. It doesn't usually work, but sometimes a scum will slip up and over react to being closer to a lynch, like they've accidentally given something off.

I don't think Ether's really responded to the largest part of the bandwagon, so either she's waiting it out, or hasn't been checking in (probably the last one because of her school play)

Also, why else would you be on a bandwagon luckayluck? Also, Canuckle may be new, but I think it's as good a reason as any to change my vote this early.

Since there's so much content here.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #9) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:41 am

Post by IH »

Which is exactly as I saw it SS = D
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #10) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:48 am

Post by IH »

LuckayLuck wrote:Because assuming that he's town means that I don't have to worry about him being a mafia. (Trust me, I know this comment looks incredibly stupid, but it's very nice having somebody that you can 100% trust as townie, either while mistaken or not)
That's a dangerous assumption. There are three ways to have a 100% trust as a townie.

Being scum in a vanilla game.
Being a townie mason with said person.
Having a cop investigation on them.

At the moment, I don't believe any of the three are true.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #71 (isolation #11) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:43 am

Post by IH »

1.@ Nightson:How have I been fishing? By helping to generate discussion?

2.@ Mariyta:I agree that fishing isn't that scummy.

3.@LuckayLuck:How can someone have a straight face in a game of online Mafia? Besides, your defense wasn't that great IMO, because I largely do not believe in Townie tells.
Also, it could be noted that you have been protecting Canuckle.

4.@Canuckle:Hmm, I'm not sure about you're theory. I'm wanting to think that you're trying to distance yourself from LuckayLuck.

5.@LuckayLuck again:Your respect for him goes up for the FoS? So are you really setting him up?

6.@STD: Any reason why you changed from me to SS?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:08 pm

Post by IH »

Ether wrote:IH, what are you trying to say in post 71? "Luckay, I think you're implying a power role to protect Canuckle because you're scumbuddies. Canuckle, I think you're scumbuddies with Luckay and trying to distance yourself even though Luckay's clearly doing the exact opposite. Luckay, I think you're getting ready to bus Canuckle now even though you protected him only a few posts before." I don't understand your train of thought at all; please articulate.
Sorry if the sarcasm didn't reach you from number five Ether.

Maybe I should have used a smiley face.
LuckayLuck wrote:I'm going to also assume that Ether is town now.
Eventually, with enough assumptions of townies, I will be able to death star a mafia.
You may or may not buy into my methods, but it doesn't really matter to any of us unless Canuckle or Ether are in danger of being lynched. At that point in time, I will rain down divine righteous blades of fury at the mafia.
[faultylogic]

So what if the mafia begin to use your town tells to get on your assumption list. Then you will start watching random townie's closer than people on your assumption list, would you not?

I keep trying to express this point to you in both of the games I'm in with you. It's just not a smart way to go about hunting scum IMO.
Nightson wrote:It's soft fishing, where you're subtly seeing if you can get an answer that might reveal LL's role.
1.If he's scum I hope he does reveal his role truthfully.
2.I was actually explaining my logic to him.
3.When I posted it, I didn't think about exposing a role until it was to late.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #92 (isolation #13) » Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:26 am

Post by IH »

Alright, from my little mini reread I've done I've come to some conclusions.

1)My slow little brain has finally wrapped itself around the concept of "Fishing" not meaning for comments but for a Role.
Which would explain my apparent confusion.

2)I seriously do not understand how the Silent Speaker is fishing in that way, and IMO this wagon isn't exactly well founded. Perhaps another thing I haven't brought my small brain to wrap around.

3)Ether, that was when I took fishing to mean "Fishing for comments" instead of "Fishing for roles"

Fishing for comments=Not necessarily bad
Fishing for roles=Mildly scummy

Though I do agree with STD that fishing is more likely to catch a townie who isn't thinking that scum.

4)I hadn't connected LL to doing these in both of his games. Any point I make about it connecting these two would be pure wifomm which is why I won't. I will say I still think it's a bad idea, especially based off of the comment "Eventually I'll have narrowed enough down as townie that I'll have scum"

5)Hello Pooky.

6)[quote="LuckayLuck]
Fritzler wrote:
CanuckleHead wrote:
Well, everyone's methods and 'fishing' are fascinating, but we're still not really finding anyone who's scum yet.

canucklehead is
Fritzler, if Canucklehead is a scum in this game, then he is a scum PRODIGY. I am 95% sure Canucklehead is townie. [/quote]

How is he a scum prodigy? Also have you played on any other site LL? I'd like to know your former experience on how you've come to this.... different style of play.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #14) » Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:21 pm

Post by IH »

The WIFOM statement was about connecting the two games and his playstyle.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #15) » Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:48 am

Post by IH »

LL, ;_; I really don't want to copy and paste my post from that response....

if anyone wants to see it I'll post it, but I don't like taking things from other games and putting it here.

Also LL, those responses stand from that game into here.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:24 pm

Post by IH »

Canuckle, I continue to hear you talk of me fishing. Would you do me a favor? Give me your definition of fishing, and examples of me doing it.

If you could do that, that'd be grrrreeeeaaaaat (walks off with red stapler)
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #17) » Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:53 pm

Post by IH »

Well, that's actually described the point of the game Canuckle. You look for over reactions and scuminess. I truly don't see how that sort of fishing is suspicious in the least.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #116 (isolation #18) » Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:17 am

Post by IH »

Canuckle wrote:Oh I understand that. I just don't see how it's helping the town. We're confusing ourselves pretty early here, and I think the chief cause is because of the paranoia of people 'fishing'.

And I never said YOU were suspicious. In fact, if you read three or four posts above, I said that you seemed ok.
Oh, I know you 'cleared me' but I was wondering why I was suspicious to you in the first place.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #123 (isolation #19) » Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:19 pm

Post by IH »

First off, I would like to apologize to Canuckle for misreading his posts. = / I took this post
CanuckleHead wrote:I'd be most happy to oblige.

My definition of fishing, as I understand it the way it's been used and explained on here(it's a new concept to me actually) is that you throw out a statement that is accusing in tone, and then wait to see my reaction. If the reaction is tense and harsh, you judge me as being defensive, and direct suspicions towards me or whoever you are fishing for right then. (BTW, if my definition of fishing is wrong, by all means correct me, because it is a new concept)

For instance, when I joined the "Ether-wagon", you said "Canuckle, welcome to the Ether bandwagon?". After hearing the comments afterwards, it seemed to me like you were trying to gain a reaction. The question(to me) seemed to say "That seems awful scummy that you'd simply follow the crowd". Which is kind've hypocritical, considering several others were jumping on the bandwagon as well.

But you're not the only one. SS was doing it a good bit as well. Sorry if I used you as an example TOO much.
that you thought I was suspicious.
STD wrote:And so your first conclusion from this was, "He's a lying scumbag! Kill him!?"
Lynch All Liars?

Whoa! CES appears.

Hmm, I'm not sure why I thought you were going after me Canuckle. Of course, Vitamin R (who I haven't heard from lately) did.

Based off of LL's current posts and my revelations from them, he really doesn't have real information.

but out of all the hooplah surrounding post 59
LL wrote:I will give you 2 of the 3 reasons why it is ideal to assume he is town:

1) Because I think he is town. (You think he's town too.)
2) Because assuming that he's town means that I don't have to worry about him being a mafia. (Trust me, I know this comment looks incredibly stupid, but it's very nice having somebody that you can 100% trust as townie, either while mistaken or not)
3) ???? (I don't want to reveal this one.)
I believe that Thok was the most reasonable.
Thok wrote:I got the impression that LuckayLuck's third reason was based off of a newbie protown tell that he uses. (I could be wrong, of course.) I can't assess LL's particular tell, since I don't know what it is, but I do believe that there is a "typical protown newbie behavior", and what little I've seen of Canuckle's play fits in with that.

Obviously, further posts by Canuckle will allow us to better assess his protownness or scumminess.
Also, Luckay, I would like to ask you a question.
LL wrote:Fritzler, if Canucklehead is a scum in this game, then he is a scum PRODIGY. I am 95% sure Canucklehead is townie.
How is he a scum prodigy? I don't think this was ever asked, so I would like to ask.

Also, on a reread of Canuckle's posts, unless I'm going with lynch all liars, I'm going to
unvote, vote:LuckayLuck

With his other townie "confirmeds" he has not made as much effort or .... well effort to make sure that others KNOW as much, and to throw him in a better light, like to give him credibility I don't think he ever explained. The 95% scum prodigy thing. Oh, and there was this.
LuckayLuck wrote:Just to let you guys know, I think that Canucklehead is a townie.
that is all.
and I'm not sure it was for any reason. I don't believe Canuckle has been in danger of being lynched, so I don't think it was for any good reason. Why do I say that?
LL wrote:I'm going to also assume that Ether is town now.
Eventually, with enough assumptions of townies, I will be able to death star a mafia.
You may or may not buy into my methods, but it doesn't really matter to any of us unless Canuckle or Ether are in danger of being lynched. At that point in time, I will rain down divine righteous blades of fury at the mafia.
I take this to mean that he probably won't try to defend them unless they are in danger of being lynched. What was the meaning of that post double L?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #20) » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:56 am

Post by IH »

Luckay, I have something that will ROCK YOUR WORLD (Other than I like the cup holders)

If Canuckle is scum, then he is sure to have partners. Partners he has talked with. Partners who perhaps told him to do as such.

Another way Canuckle could be knowing what he's doing. READING OTHER GAMES.

Yet ANOTHER way. He's played on a DIFFERENT site.

Also, there is a wiki describing logical fallacies, and WIFOM is one of them, not to mention general tips about playing as scum and as town.

There are so many unknowns which we can't take for granted, that all newbie town tells such as these are complete crap. If you look at 'town' tells, you will notice it delves into the minds habits. This is such a broad spectrum, that it is all but impossible to have as such.

Scum tells, on the other hand, deal with lying, misrepresentation, contradictions, and things of this nature. This does not deal with the psyche, but with actions that indicate hiding something. I will keep my vote on LuckayLuck for the time being, if only for the implications of a "new town tell"
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #21) » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:57 pm

Post by IH »

Actually LL, I am about to rock your world.

I would say that newer players would be more LIKELY to think that someone is going to set them up. It's not usually done, so newer players wouldn't know that it's not a common strategy. It seems like an easy way to throw suspicion on someone. Your logic is refutable, because you cannot read
minds

Also, I would like to
Unvote, vote:Twito
. Twito's reasons for voting LL aren't convincing at all.

He is completely irrational? Actually if you'd read all of his posts, you'll see that the strategy of keeping a closer eye on players you would say are more townie (I'm assuming that's what he does when he "confirms" them, thats how I understood it) isn't all that bad. The townie tells on the other hand are dangerous and unreliable I would say.

He makes your head hurt? Well if he's completely irrational, then your head shouldn't hurt, because you'd say he'd be talking nonsense.

You smell a cop claim coming? I don't, as I've seen more of his playstyle, but I'm going to go with it wouldn't be illogical for him to be a cop from some things he's said, and it's a chance for you to lynch him instead of wasting a nightkill on him.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #22) » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:00 pm

Post by IH »

other than I KNOW that Bogre is a dirty filthy lurker from previous experience...

any reason why?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #23) » Mon Dec 04, 2006 11:42 am

Post by IH »

Yes, LuckayLuck has been irrational at times, but.... I'm buying his style. I disagree strongly with his "townie tells" as I have said numberous times.

How I take LL's style to be.

-Use "Townie tells" to split into factions.
-Watch everyone still, and if one of you're townies start acting suspicious, you know because you're watching them closer

Granted it seems a roundabout way to do it... but it's different. Perhaps I didn't convey it, but I am voting Twito because he has seemed to take advantage of this situation. He hasn't said anything hardly, and then comes back in, and says he's going to vote LL because he's irrational (Do you mean he has a flawed logic of how to find townies? Or that he is not rational and won't even consider anything?) he makes your head hurt, and that suspect a cop claim is coming.

Personally, I don't get why any of these would be scum tells, and seems like a way to take advantage of a situation. That is the main reason why I'm voting Twito.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #176 (isolation #24) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:34 am

Post by IH »

STD wrote:I still think Vote: TSS is a good target, but I also think vote: IH is a good target too because of his attack on Twito.
How is my attack on Twito any more scummy than your defense of him? I fail to see it.
Twito wrote:unvote
Vote: Canucklehead17 "I will jump on the Twito wagon." Oh cmoon this guy is so obviously scum.. DIE SCUM DIE!

If I can't get rid of LL and his headhurting posting style I better just agree with it and follow him like a god. Should be interesting game.

Unvote
VOTE: JACK
Coz LL said so!
I believe Canuckle said "if no one else turns up worse, he would jump on the twito wagon. My vote is happy.
Canuckle wrote:Again, good point, but it still seems a bit jumpy. If, after a little while longer, I see no other reason to vote for anyone else, I will jump on the Twito wagon.
not to mention
Twito wrote:I'm getting the feeling IH might be scum based on the difference in his post between this game and other game.
This is a different game Twitio, and is a weak metagaming point. There are other factors in that game, including the point that Luckayluck and his ...'different' playstyle is not there.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #25) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:35 am

Post by IH »

(Refuses to take Twito at his word) You may be protown, but anyone can say it of course.

STD.... you don't think that ANY of Twito's posts are suspicious enough for a day 1 vote? Did you see the response when he didn't get a response from LL? I continue to stick by that it was an opportunity vote, based on he thought he could get an easy lynch.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #26) » Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:37 am

Post by IH »

Sorry STD. The only reason that he is ever an easy target is if he set's himself up as one. Did you also forget to vote him in your LAST post?

I don't buy into your logic at all either STD. = / you say you're a sucker for people who hose easy targets like Twito.

For Twito to be an easy target he'd have to have done some scummy things.

I'm asking you if Twito has done anything suspicious in your eyes, especially taking into account this is day 1. I'm asking you if my reason is really that flimsy.

I never said that Twito is good enough for a day 1 lynch. I asked if you thought that any of the things he did were suspicious or not.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:50 am

Post by IH »

(Agrees with Ether's point on Jack)

(Notes either Twito following STD, or the two sticking together. Isn't sure what this means as of yet, as he's not sure of all the roles.)

unvote, vote:Jack
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:25 pm

Post by IH »

Twito wrote:Ether idd has a nice point on Jack. Luckily my god already let me to vote him.
......Who is your god, eh?

q[uote="Mariyra"]I don't read long posts, lucky I skimmed this one enough to catch this. When people actually post that they're going to blindly follow someone, that's what gets me. Yeah "so many" may be an exaggeration, but even a few are too much when it comes to blindly following a novel-poster.

Oh, and for LL (who has never played w/ me before) don't expect me to read your massive posts. I won't. [/quote]

FoS:Mariyta

What's the difference between a really long post and a lot of small posts? They take an equal amount of time, and with longer posts, you can usually get a better feel of a players logic and be more likely to see innacuracies. Not exactly a scum tell, but I wouldn't say it's innocent.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:25 pm

Post by IH »

Jack wrote:@Ether: Why am I eager to lynch? Maybe because we've been in day one for A MONTH? As I said before I don't think there's enough information to make a decision, if you try too hard to find scum this turn you're just going to bias yourself. Or at least I will, I tend to do that. So we lynch someone whose identity will tell us a lot. Simple.
No, No, and NO! Day 1 play started on Friday November the 17th, not taking into account the odd crash here and there.
TSS wrote:Mariyta: why vote IH?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:46 pm

Post by IH »

....I'm bothered by this statement....
Mariyta wrote:Out of the top 5 votees
Are you looking at anyone else, or just trying to go for an easy lynch that "feels like scum". Just looking at the top 5. Even more.... are you basing your suspicions from vote counts?

HoS:Mariyta

(How exciting, my first hand of suspicion)
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #238 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:57 pm

Post by IH »

Mariyta, I will retract my very first Hand of Suspicion when you provide reasons for why your vote is on me. Why do you get a scummy feel of me? It just seems like a convenient way for you to jump on a bandwagon without raising to much of a fuss.

When I see someone voting for me, I like to see reasons why, if there are none there, I ask for some. Sometimes I can catch someone who just has me (or anyone else voted) for absolutley no reason at all.
Jack wrote:details, details.
They're what makes the game go round = D

Actually Jack, they are important details. Your defense of pushing for a day 1 lynch is that the day has gone on too long. In all actuality, the game has probably gone on around.... 2 weeks. Also yes, you are a wuss, in my first game day 1 went on twelve pages in around a month in a half, 2 months.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:08 pm

Post by IH »

Patience is a virtue perhaps? = D This reminds me of something.
They tried to make themselves wise, but became fools
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #243 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:51 pm

Post by IH »

Canuckle, it is true that Maz was lurking, but he brings up a valid point. That doesn't eliminate what YOU have done. Not to mention that yesterday, Maz showed up saying that he was prodded and rereading.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:45 am

Post by IH »

VitaminR wrote:I don't like this vote at all. Overdefensiveness is a pretty weak reason (if someone is level-headed not to overreact as townie, why would they overreact as scum?) and I think, looking at Canucklehead's play, it is pretty clear that he is not an experienced player whose reactions won't tell you that much. An easy push on a newbie for not being the perfect townie.
Town know they are being accused wrongly. They HAVE no reason to be defensive.
Scum get paranoid, and think that someone knows the jig is up. They have a reason to be defensive.
VitaminR wrote:It was a scummy thing to say, but I don't see how it could be a slip. Scum don't just go "I want to kill you. Erm... oops." To read it that way is a very easy way of justifying an insincere vote (whether now or in the future). I'm glad I have my vote on you.
(Dissagreance) So should we ignore anything we see blatantly scummy, because scum don't make statements like that? Canuckle never said 'oops'.

He said 'if Jack turns out town, then we now we have a reason to knock off LL'
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #283 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:51 am

Post by IH »

Wait wait wait. LL never claimed cop. By peering into their soul, he means "seeing scum and town tells"

make sure to look at his other posts instead of dropping in and out and seeing this.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:51 pm

Post by IH »

I've never liked that LL quote about "If I come up cop"

I'll probably say something about that later, I need to think about it some.

Also, STD, why have you put your eye on Twito? You were defending him strongly not to long ago. Is that IGMEOY meaning you've really started watching him, or scolding him for doing the same thing as Canuckle?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #307 (isolation #37) » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:54 pm

Post by IH »

unvote, Vote:Hackerhuck

It's only up to you how serious you take his findings. This is like someone giving us insights to who they think is suspicious is scummy, because they're "selling" information. LuckayLuck hasn't really tried to get us to follow his system, has he? The most he's pushed for is to defend people he thinks are town.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #323 (isolation #38) » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:46 pm

Post by IH »

Thok wrote:
Canucklehead17 wrote:
STD wrote:
On the contrary (ignoring the obvious WIFOM), you were pretty damn subtle. Not scum prodigy, but if you're scum, you're playing pretty well.

Err, embarassing question(should've asked earlier), but what does WIFOM stand for? It's a new term I've yet to see in mafia games.

I consider this a protownish tell from Canuckle. I'd prefer going after Twito.
Ignorance=Town? Hmmmm.... I'd say that's pretty neutral, but I could have sworn that Canuckle has used the particular term of WIFOM in 391...... I'll need to check both of these games to make sure he's not lying about not knowing what WIFOM is....
Arafax wrote:Asking what a term is that you haven't heard of before is protownish?...Interesting.

All Twito has done is follow blindly....I don't find that scummy...I find that a few others things yes, but not scummy....Happy with my vote on Canucklehead.
......You don't think that blindly following is scummy? It's not a good play for town, (unless you have something concrete), but I think it could be mildly scummy to follow blindly. That way if their logic turns up wrong, you have a way out of not taking any responsibility. 'It was their idea!"
LL wrote:Again, while I remember to say "I told you so..."

This is my exact reasoning for why Canuckle is townie (near 100%) as I've said over and over again.

1. His defense is townie-ish.
2. He is not WIFOM'ing.
3. Therefore, he is townie.
....Seriously? You're kidding, right LL? There are ALOT of people not wifoming who are scum....
There are also lots of people who have a townieish defense.

Those same people are happy to have someone like you playing with them, as I've stated before. You're beginning to dissapoint me LL = (
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #331 (isolation #39) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:12 am

Post by IH »

.....Canuckle, I thought you were in another game with me before you said that.

@_@ Pheh, also, I used the show all posts by user, and Canuckle hasn't brought up the WIFOM thing. It was LuckayLuck who is in mini391 with me and used it, not Canuckle.

Also Canuckle, don't use the "lynch all liars" imperative on me, because I said "I think I remember him using it".
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #40) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:29 am

Post by IH »

IH wrote:Ignorance=Town? Hmmmm.... I'd say that's pretty neutral, but I could have sworn that Canuckle has used the particular term of WIFOM in 391...... I'll need to check both of these games to make sure he's not lying about not knowing what WIFOM is....
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #41) » Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:43 pm

Post by IH »

I must tell you. That picture was extremely unnecesary.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #42) » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:53 am

Post by IH »

unvote, Vote:Jack

Pheh, Looking back on Hackerhuck's explanation after my vote, I can see what he's saying. I had forgotten I had him voted for that reason. I'm going back to Jack I believe.

Yes Canuckle, that was probably a hint. A hint to tell the lurkers how dissatisfied he was with them.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #383 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:41 am

Post by IH »

....Can we stop the man secks, and get back to why HH voted C-head?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #384 (isolation #44) » Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:42 am

Post by IH »

EBWOP-That should be why CES voted C-Head.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #420 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:31 am

Post by IH »

Mm... I can see what double Em (m) was saying though. If you'd take your time to think about it Canuckle, we have one instance in a newbie game. This could be a fluke, and it might only work in newbie games also, because they're not sure what to avoid and such, and are more likely to give off "townie and scum" tells that are a little more..... accurate I would guess.

It was just an.... uncalled for way of expressing it is my guess.
Double M wrote:I also find it funny that you're criticizing me of not contributing. My philosophy is not to say anything if it's not useful. I don't falsely inflate my post count nor do I try to pretend that I'm as prolific as someone like Fritzler. I do, however, play the game. Just because I'm not telling you my thoughts doesn't mean I'm not reading that thread and trying to determine who the scum are (rather than the townies, which is an illogical method).
Mm, but we can't get a read off of you at all. With around 5 content posts you're being helpful in you're posts, but it's a good way to avoid detection from other people.

Not satisfied with CES's answer.... but I'm not going to push it at the moment.

unvote

Mariyta wrote:I think pretty much everyone could figure out my reason for voting you, but since you obviously can't...

Following people blindly, especially people with such a flawed strategy and no documented experience on the site, is either really ridiculous, or an easy way for scum to not take any blame.
So is not explaining your logic.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:12 pm

Post by IH »

.....That would be blandville STD.

Not..."Roll your eyeville and jump off a cliff....ville"

Yeah I call my eye's eyeville.

(Does not enjoy Canuckle's thoughts on being Deflective and such)

Since that was.... mature. Perhaps you could both cite examples on why both of you are deflective, clueless, pro-town transparent(?), and deserves to die.

You know since this is a mafia game... not a ... (Nuh uh! You are!) game.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #47) » Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:33 am

Post by IH »

....(hits Jack)
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #48) » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:13 am

Post by IH »

vote:Arafax

Arafax wrote:I'm tempted to place my vote on Twito....I mean someone wanting to die, I say give it to 'em; especially with the way he's been playing....But I'd rather keep my vote on Canucklehead for now....I just think he's a better lynch at this point.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #440 (isolation #49) » Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:21 am

Post by IH »

...."Someone wanting to die, give it to em?"

1. Where has Twito said that he wanted to die?
2. Do you mean that he is acting so weird, and won't stop that he should die?
3. Instead of giving it to him, we should get Canuckle instead. LAWL.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #50) » Sun Dec 17, 2006 11:34 am

Post by IH »

1)Because I love Pooky's propositions like this = D
(Because it's an ok idea)

2)I am the PBPer. Duuuuuuh. <.<

3)Cereal? Pshaw. Biscuits FTW. (There's some kind of off brand cinnamon cereal that is the greatness)

4)Why shouldn't you?(Non lurking type)

5)Most definitely. Don't you know what IH stands for? infernohero, duuuuh

6)Throw the item at their head, do not execute the children, reform the badguy to good, and then get a badass car for just being that awesome. (Make that a truck)

7)Jack, I believe.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #51) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:41 pm

Post by IH »

Double Em wrote:I want out of this game if ridiculous time-wasters like Pooky's scheme are going to control it.
Ohhhhh, you threaten us so.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #52) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:38 pm

Post by IH »

HH wrote:If everyone provided a list of their top two/three scum, that might narrow it down to a few suspects that most people have on their list, rather than the broad group we'll get if everyone just puts out one name.
Ever since ShadowLurker brought this up in open 5, I've found it a good point.

Why do you want everyone to post who they think is most suspicious? So you can get a better read on them, or so you can go with popular opinion and get the easiest lynch? It's even worse to ask for just the top two or three, as it increases your spectrum to accuse people on and go on with popular opinion.

FoS:Hacker Huck
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #53) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 3:03 pm

Post by IH »

Ok Jack. Do you follow my logic at all?

Scum want to throw suspicion on people by looking innocent, correct?
Correct.
Scum want to know which way the wind is blowing towards a lynch, correct?
Correct.
Scum can ask everyone who they think is most suspicious, and go along with it supplying other reasons, correct?
Correct.

FoS:Jack

Another question.

Have you ever been in a game with Pooky? Do you find him suspicious for this proposal?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #54) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:00 pm

Post by IH »

Arafax wrote:@ IH : Why did you FOS HackerHuck for suggesting that everyone posts their top 2 or 3 suspects?...It seems that he is suggesting the same thing as Pooky just suggested (in a more straight forward way of course) and you followed the whole Pooky idea?
Thanks for repeating Ether!

nah, seriously though. I've seen Pooky make a proposal like this before. (Cites Open 6, Nightless) He's asked questions/made proposals like this before, so I answered, but I see red flags when someone just asks for it.

Not only that, Hackerhuck and Jack both refused to answer the questions, but supported everyone listing who their top 2 suspects were.

"Forming a coalition is stupid, but answer that last one for us anyways"
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #473 (isolation #55) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:02 pm

Post by IH »

EBWOP:Also, Ether you know I don't OMGUS, without stating it. = P I did that for him agreeing with Hackerhuck.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #476 (isolation #56) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:17 pm

Post by IH »

HH wrote:Wow, I get an FOS because I don't answer the useless questions at the front of the list, but I do answer the only relevant question asked. How am I trying to see which way the wind blows when I actually posted who I thought my top two were?
That, my friend, is a logical fallacy, is it not?

"Why would I ask a scummy question, if I answered it?"
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #57) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:19 pm

Post by IH »

....Err, I phrased that wrong.

"Why would I try to find that information, when I already put down mine!"

A convenient breeze through other's posts, and your suspicion changes. I will get off your back if you explain your top three suspicions though. That is all.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #58) » Tue Dec 19, 2006 7:21 pm

Post by IH »

X_X Last one I swear, since I didn't answer why your question was scummier than Pooky's.

After this lynch, you're all setup for day two on whom to cast suspicon on, could you not?

Also, my above question stands.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #59) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:08 am

Post by IH »

HH wrote:and I don't like how you call me out as potential scum for doing basically the same thing as Pooky (which you happily followed along with even though my idea was two or three times better).
That, my friend, is a matter of opinion = D
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #60) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:05 am

Post by IH »

(Feels the OMGUS from HH For the record)
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #61) » Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:19 pm

Post by IH »

To offset that though.
MM wrote:I want out of this game if ridiculous time-wasters like Pooky's scheme are going to control it.
MM wrote:I'll answer 7) with Canuckle.
It's a ridiculous time waster, but he did deem it necessary to answer some of it, or perhaps he thought this was the only thing worth answering.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #502 (isolation #62) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 5:52 am

Post by IH »

XD Super sweet 16.

Of course that's besides the point. = / How omgus is this argument from C-Head, though I'm not sure how much scumminess is coming from it.

I'd like something else from Pooky. = D
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #63) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:57 am

Post by IH »

Pheh, screw this. I'm going through this frickin argument, because I saw a very good point from Maz, and I feel C-head is just being stupid, while Maz is fueling it.

mmm.... I would say this might be the start of the C-Head and Maz argument. Post 408?
LL wrote:
MM wrote:You are an idiot.
And all you ever do is go around posting one and two liners insulting or hastily voting. All LL was trying to do there was show an instance where his style of play worked, and you trashed it without so much as a look I'd be willing to bet.

Vote: Maz Medias
.....Why did that merit a vote? Did because he insulted LL?
C wrote:An addition to above post:

BTW, LL had good reason to post that too, as he has been criticized the entire game about his 'style'. It was totally warranted, and your response was not.
......"LL is the greatest! Can I kiss his ass anymore?!"

In response to Jack asking that same question of "Why was it a scumtell for name calling"
C wrote:As far as I can tell, MM has contributed very little to the game. MM voted for me, with a little two liner explanation. When I showed my displeasure over that, he responded with yet another one line insult.

And now he just flies over LL like nothing even happened. In the little bit of contribution area I see lurking, and in the hasty votes and name calling I see scummy characteristics.

This is just my opinion, but until Maz shows me something that this has not been his main style of play this game, this is where my vote shall remain.
mm, Some people just play like that. They just deign that that's all the explanation needed.
M wrote:I find it interesting that you strongly support LL's playstyle, yet vote me for mine. Your hypocrisy is amusing.

I also find it funny that you're criticizing me of not contributing. My philosophy is not to say anything if it's not useful. I don't falsely inflate my post count nor do I try to pretend that I'm as prolific as someone like Fritzler. I do, however, play the game. Just because I'm not telling you my thoughts doesn't mean I'm not reading that thread and trying to determine who the scum are (rather than the townies, which is an illogical method).

LL's "strategy" working in a newbie game, where everyone is notoriously transparent, means nothing to me. The last sentence of your last post makes no sense. I voted for you because you pinged my 'dar strongly, and because you are an idiot who is a liability to the town.
I agree with STD. Falsely inflating your post count is fun! Not only that, but I think it's nicer to see your thought process. It is harder to follow your logic the way you do it sometimes.
M wrote:Oh, let me further explain my vote on you, Canucklescum.

You were blatantly attempting to set up a 1-2 mislynch on Jack-->LL. Rather than defending yourself when I called you on it, you dismissed the attack via ad homming about my post count. You then dropped the argument completely.

Later, you attributed a quote to me when I was not the one who said it, and again never mentioned it again once I pointed that out.

You are evasive, deflective, clueless, transparent, and deserve to die.
In other words, I would guess that Maz found something scummy, and LL changed his argument a few times. Though I'm not sure how being "clueless and Transparent" are scum tells, unless he's transparent enough to look like he's scum?
LL wrote:Maz, I agree with you that Canuckle is transparent.

This transparency makes it obvious that he is a townie...
And that's the Response from LL of the argument = D
C wrote:Holy Cow, MM. You sure do know how to post a humdinger. Full of false info, full of bull, full of scumminess I think. Shall we get started?

Da Maz Man wrote:
I find it interesting that you strongly support LL's playstyle, yet vote me for mine. Your hypocrisy is amusing.

Well, let's see, I think I've done anything but strongly support LL. In fact, if I remember correctly(and I DO remember correctly, unlike yourself), I was very much a criticizer of LL's style of play. I decided to go along this one time with LL, and either prove or disprove his theory for myself. Your lack of knowledge on my position is amusing.

Mazzie wrote:
ust because I'm not telling you my thoughts doesn't mean I'm not reading that thread and trying to determine who the scum are (rather than the townies, which is an illogical method).

Well, that's very interesting. Cause I could've sworn that it was quite expected that each and every player should contribute to the game as much as possible. Hum, but somehow you get the free pass to just watch and contribute little. I didn't know, please accept my apologies, it was my mistake.

Maz Maz Maz... wrote:
LL's "strategy" working in a newbie game, where everyone is notoriously transparent, means nothing to me.

Hey! You explained yourself! Bravo!

Maz Medias wrote:
You were blatantly attempting to set up a 1-2 mislynch on Jack-->LL. Rather than defending yourself when I called you on it, you dismissed the attack via ad homming about my post count.

Say Maz, are you sure you've got that straight? You know what actually happened? I didn't think you did.

STD and I went into this looong discussion about that very accusation. If you would like to see my explanation, I suggest you go back and read my lovely chat with STD. I DID address the issue, but I DIDN'T address it to you. Reason being, as I've stated before, you simply sit around and post these little one and two liners, with no substance whatsoever. But the issue was addressed. I'm so sorry you were offended that I didn't speak directly to YOU.

Maz wrote:
Later, you attributed a quote to me when I was not the one who said it, and again never mentioned it again once I pointed that out.

I'm sorry, but I don't remember that. If you will please tell me where that is, I will gladly correct the situation.

And finally, I get to address that ever so nice last line of yours.

Maz wrote:
You are evasive

Am I? I think I've answered every accusation so far, save the little quote issue you mentioned, and that was simply an oversight(IF it even exists).

Mazzzz wrote:
deflective

I only deflect incorrect accusations such as yours.

Maszszs wrote:
clueless

Actually, judging by what you posted, you're the clueless one.

Maz wrote:
transparent

Pro-town roles SHOULD be transparent.

Maz wrote:
and deserve to die.

Actually, you do.

I await your response with great anticipation.
1. You've done anything but strongly support LL? Bullshit.
2.Partially agreed
3.WTF? That's all you can say to that, where it looked like you voted him for insulting LL's response? "Bravo! You explained yourself"
4...... Alright, is yours and STD's word law about how things went down? There is a clear record, as you did make a statement about LL and Jack and wanting to lynch them. Why did you also seem to find it necessary to bring the one and two liners back into this either? That had nothing to do with it, unless it was about yours and STD's chat?
5.No comment
6, 7, 8, 9, and 10. Stop your omgus-y response bullshit. This did nothing but make you look like an asshole IMO.
CHead wrote:One further point of my following of LL:

I'm not following him anymore...as I think is obvious by my vote.
Err... you voted Maz right after he called LL an idiot. I don't think it's that obvious.
C wrote:*smiles sweetly*

I only called him clueless and said he deserved to die. My reasons being: He posted above and said very few things that were true, making him clueless...

and

He deserves to die because I believe he is scum.

I still look forward to his explanation of it all.
I repeat. Omgus crap.
C wrote:*ahem*

Maz, you STILL are avoiding my post to you. I honestly want some answers, and want to know how your rant against me was founded. I seriously hope your recent behavior is showing others how truly scummy you are.

In case you need help finding it, it's on page 17, post 421.

It's amazing to me that you got off from explaining yourself, and no one other than me noticing. It comes mostly from Pooky's little yee-haw I suppose.
No, I'd mostly say because everyone dismissed it as something retarded.
C wrote:*grins* Feeling a little closed mouthed lately Maz? I've asked you two or three times to explain yourself, and that's allllll you can say.

Confirm Vote: Maz Medias
M wrote:I explained myself when I voted for you. If you're too lazy to change pages, you don't deserve my conversation.
C wrote:*sigh* But I posted back to him afterwards, and he has yet to answer that. I attacked his arguments against me, and he has yet to answer to those! Here is the link to my post: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... &start=400

Scroll down to post 421. Maz has NOT answered that post yet.
= /
M wrote:
Canucklehead17 wrote:
Mazzie wrote:
ust because I'm not telling you my thoughts doesn't mean I'm not reading that thread and trying to determine who the scum are (rather than the townies, which is an illogical method).

Well, that's very interesting. Cause I could've sworn that it was quite expected that each and every player should contribute to the game as much as possible. Hum, but somehow you get the free pass to just watch and contribute little. I didn't know, please accept my apologies, it was my mistake.

It's day one, and as you would know if you'd taken the time to do your homwork, I don't contribute to the clusterfuck that is such unless I see someone who really stands out in their scumminess - i.e., you, Mr. Mislynch.

Quote:
Maz Medias wrote:
You were blatantly attempting to set up a 1-2 mislynch on Jack-->LL. Rather than defending yourself when I called you on it, you dismissed the attack via ad homming about my post count.

Say Maz, are you sure you've got that straight? You know what actually happened? I didn't think you did.

STD and I went into this looong discussion about that very accusation. If you would like to see my explanation, I suggest you go back and read my lovely chat with STD. I DID address the issue, but I DIDN'T address it to you. Reason being, as I've stated before, you simply sit around and post these little one and two liners, with no substance whatsoever. But the issue was addressed. I'm so sorry you were offended that I didn't speak directly to YOU.

I missed that part where you changed the fact that you tried to set up the 1-2.

Oh, wait. It didn't exist.

Quote:
Maz wrote:

I'm sorry, but I don't remember that. If you will please tell me where that is, I will gladly correct the situation.

And finally, I get to address that ever so nice last line of yours.

Blind? I'm not holding your hand.

Quote:
Maz wrote:
You are evasive

Am I? I think I've answered every accusation so far, save the little quote issue you mentioned, and that was simply an oversight(IF it even exists).

You can answer things evasively. That's generally how it's done. For example, this entire post has been "evasive" on the issue of your 1-2 attempt, which - no matter how cutely you explain it away - is scummy as all hell.

Quote:
Mazzzz wrote:
deflective

I only deflect incorrect accusations such as yours.

Admission to deflection. I like.

Quote:
Maszszs wrote:
clueless

Actually, judging by what you posted, you're the clueless one.

Am I? It seems like I picked up on a slip by you, and you can't do anything about it except ad hom and pile flowery bullshit into posts.

Quote:
Maz wrote:
Pro-town roles SHOULD be transparent.

And scum shouldn't. That's where you messed up.

Quote:
Maz wrote:
and deserve to die.

Actually, you do.

I await your response with great anticipation. :D

I omitted the especially retarded parts, because I didn't want to dignify them with repetition of my responses. For one who criticizes my "one-liners", you sure employ them a lot in your attempted analysis - which, by the way, contains no content whatsoever.

Confirm Vote: Canucklehead17, and it's not moving.

1.No comment. Except about the word Clusterfuck. That is awesome.
2.....Are you saying he changed it, or... what here? Because he did change it.
3. = / Pheh, you are both so lazy.
4.agreed
5. no comment, other than it also sounds omgus
6.no comment
7.Sounds omgus also.
8.No comment.
C wrote:Ok, Maz, here's what your problem is that I see. You are stating your opinion as fact. Example:

Maz wrote:
Canuckle wrote:

Canuckle wrote:
I missed that part where you changed the fact that you tried to set up the 1-2.

Oh, wait. It didn't exist.

I never tried to set up the 1-2 in the first place. I explained that over and over(and over) again. If my explanation wasn't good enough for you, then fine, just say that instead of going on this "you never changed the fact that you were setting up the 1-2". There wasn't a fact to be changed.

Maz wrote:
You can answer things evasively. That's generally how it's done. For example, this entire post has been "evasive" on the issue of your 1-2 attempt, which - no matter how cutely you explain it away - is scummy as all hell.

You're contradicting yourself Maz. First you say I'm evasive, and that's proven when I don't explain the "1-2 attempt". Then in the next sentence, you say you don't care how cute my explanation was? Which is it? Did I explain it or didn't I?

Maz wrote:
Blind? I'm not holding your hand.

Mazzz, I don't see it! If you're going to accuse me of something, you have to let me know what I'm being accused of and where it's at! If I mis-quoted, I certainly don't see it, and I need your help in finding it. Otherwise, you can forget about any explanation, there's nothing else I can do!

Maz wrote:
I omitted the especially retarded parts, because I didn't want to dignify them with repetition of my responses. For one who criticizes my "one-liners", you sure employ them a lot in your attempted analysis - which, by the way, contains no content whatsoever.

Yep, glad you noticed. I did indeed use your little one-liners. Know why? To show you how truly annoying and stupid they really are. And yet, at the same time, I did provide very thorough analysis, and my post contained quite a bit of content. I addressed every single one of your accusations with legit defense. Was there something else you were expecting?

1....I believe that could be false.
2.He said you avoided answering it with "cutesy bullshit" not the way you said it.
3.Oh Em Gee. Just use the show all posts by canuckle, and look for it.
4.Yeah, to show you were "Awesome" by omgusing the hell out of him.

I'm not Quoting the above post of Maz either, I'm just going to comment on it (post 501)

1.Not outrageous.
2.Agreed with that.
3.mm hm
4.SCUMSCUMSCUM(C, not M)
5.^
6.Indeed
7.WOOO SOMEONE LOOKED IT UP!
8.I disagree. There was plenty of content in there. It was just... really really scummy.

Do you hate Iocaine powder? Do you believe there were shorebots?

I believe I am going to
unvote, vote:Canucklehead
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #506 (isolation #64) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 6:59 am

Post by IH »

Damn quote tags! I previewed it four times, and my sister distracted me while I was trying to fix it and accidentally clicked submit.

When you see the numbers, thats where I started to respond.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #508 (isolation #65) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:02 am

Post by IH »

How do I feel about them? they really piss me off.

I'd like to hear Canuckle's response.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #66) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:17 pm

Post by IH »

...Sorry, but that's a fact of this site. Pooky comes up with hair brained schemes, Maz is an asshole to some people, and STD insists on having his splinter brown. I'm not sure how that is "convenient", but look at LL? He seems to be getting a free pass IMO because of his style, even though he's not asking for it...

I think.

C-head wrote:And I voted for Maz because of the way he operates, not because he called LL an idiot.
You also voted for him right AFTER he called LL an idiot, which is what I said in that quote.

Also C-head, one post where you vote for LL doesn't mean you haven't shown him some support in this game.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #520 (isolation #67) » Thu Dec 21, 2006 4:49 pm

Post by IH »

= P Sorry Mariyta, I know the pains of a small screen. Hiding your taskbar helps, as does holding down control, and rolling your wheel down.

But thats beside the point.
M wrote:Saying "hey let's do whatever he says today" counts as strongly supporting, I would think.

This post is intetionally one line long.
Mmmm, I count two lines.

oh em gee.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #68) » Sun Dec 24, 2006 3:01 pm

Post by IH »

unvote, vote:Jack

= D Why don't you buy his claim? If it is a fake claim, it's a very well thought out one.

C-head, I was voting for you from some things I found in your argument between Maz. I don't like how Jack tries to keep the wagon on you though, and automatically votes for you.

Ether, other than I'm... well always scum to you, why do you want me to be lynched?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #69) » Mon Dec 25, 2006 4:04 pm

Post by IH »

Jack wrote:4) I don't like his unvote of Maz, it sounds like he trying to butter him up. How did Maz go from "prime suspect" to being unvoted in one post?
I repeat. It was most definitely an OMGUS vote.
LL wrote:I really don't want to vote Jack now anymore
Bogre is the play!
Why do you think Bogre is the play for today, because he's lurking here... like in every other game I've been in with him? Why don't you want to vote for Jack today? We have a deadline coming up less than a week for new years....

What's so bad with a Jack lynch?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #70) » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:34 pm

Post by IH »

How about I answer it to your understanding then Jack.

That vote was an omgus vote from MAZ'S VOTE.
MAZ'S VOTE is gone, so the OMGUS is gone, for theres nothing to OMGUS about.

Do you get what I'm saying?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #71) » Tue Dec 26, 2006 7:03 pm

Post by IH »

...........Jack what the frick are you talking about?

Numbah 1, I answered that question, because it was clear and you seemed to be missing it.

Numbah 2..... I most defintely did NOT claim, as that was Canuckle Head.

My vote is happy.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #72) » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:28 am

Post by IH »

Trying to keep the bandwagon on a claimed cop that doesn't have a counterclaim, or.... well any reason for us not to believe him, I believe that was explained. I refuse to now reanswer anything that has already been answered.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #73) » Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:46 pm

Post by IH »

Ether, what's the TWMofW?

Town winning mafia of winning?
Trying What Might of Whatever?

IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #74) » Wed Dec 27, 2006 6:41 pm

Post by IH »

Gone til Sunday....
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #592 (isolation #75) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 12:18 pm

Post by IH »

She's saying that I was being a hypocrite. I answered Pooky's question, but condemned others for asking something almost kinda liked it.

Pooky, of course, asked who would you lynch if you were king.
Hackerhuck asked, why doesn't everyone give their top 2 or 3 suspicions.

The DIFFERENCE being, Pooky's question wasn't going to everyone, only the TWMOTW. HH's was going to everyone. Not only that, Pooky's was "If you could and had to" HH's was a little broader of a spectrum "who's the most suspicious to you"

With one candidate it'd be harder to know who to unite against.

With 2 to 3 candidates it'd be easier to know who to go after.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #76) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 5:09 pm

Post by IH »

If I said anything about Jack and this, it would only be because he had supported HackerHuck's idea.
I did not "misrepresent Jack to Omgus him".
HH wrote:
Jack wrote:
TSS wrote:You consider the question of "who would you lynch, right now, if the decision were yours and yours alone?" a time waster?
Well...we could just, you know,
VOTE
for people.

QFT

I really don't see how this will accomplish consensus and save us time. If everyone provided a list of their top two/three scum, that might narrow it down to a few suspects that most people have on their list, rather than the broad group we'll get if everyone just puts out one name.

Besides, who wants to join the group if you're going to let the scum join too?

My top two are LL and CES.
Here is Hackerhuck's proposal. He wants people to list their suspicions to reach a consensus and lynch, does he not? A narrower group to choose people from that most people would have, and taking the king question as that.

He's not trying to get a handle on people's views IMO
he's trying to get a lynching wagon going.

Despite that, my vote is staying on Jack, as I believe he is the play for today. If you wish, I will go through the thread, and try to present more of a case on him, other than "lynching a claimed and uncontested cop", as Jack's defense is "We have a court jester as scum, court courier probably is too".

That's how I understand it anyway.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #77) » Sun Dec 31, 2006 7:00 pm

Post by IH »

Of course they're trying to reach a consensus, but not just for... well the sake of agreeing, correct, or am I missing something?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #78) » Mon Jan 01, 2007 7:04 am

Post by IH »

Like Maz said, we'll know one way or another soon enough. Why lynch a claimed power role, if we can lynch him later and discover he's lying?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #79) » Mon Jan 01, 2007 8:13 am

Post by IH »

Alright, this is Jack's third post I believe, and the other two were in the random stage I believe.

Post 87, Jack is confused about LL and his mason offer to someone "So those guys are masons?" not a scummy point, but worth notice.

Post 103, notifies of rereading, makes a statement about LL's playstyle.

Post 198, Jack votes for LL saying "We might as well lynch someone that's posting alot, then we can know if they're lying or not." What a great way to join a wagon!

lawl. lawl indeed. -_-;

Post 201, TSS asks "wtf" Jack responds "What?"

Post 209, Jack responds to STD's "If I were vig, Jack wouldn't be alive tomorrow" with "What? If we have to lynch someone, lynch someone who we'd learn the most of there posts and status!"

Post 224, Response to C-heads "Lynch jack, if he turns up town we have a reason to lynch LL", and then continues to be confused by STD's desire to vig him if he was a vig, and complains that we've been in day one a month.

ooooooo a moooonnnnttthhh.

Post 237, he says "I should have read the posts more" clearly you should have. Not only that, his one excuse for wanting a lynch, the length of day one, was shot down by saying... well... we hadn't even reached a month, especially with crashes. He responds with "details Details"

ODD BREAK FROM THE JACK

In post 247 it looks like C-head is ready to claim. Another point in his favor of his claim imo. His claim would change something, and he knew it.

END ODD BREAK FROM THE JACK

Post 274, he says he's wary of being defensive as scum.

Post 297, a vote on Nightson for having finals and not being able to post I'd assume. = /

Post 339 was an unnecessary picture? <.< Curious as to why MoS agreed with LL that Jack or Bogre must be scum.

Post 355, clarifying our wonderful mods intentions

Post 377, Good reasoning. woo!

Same for 379

Nothin much in 389 IMO

Post 402 is an obvious statement.

Post 410, ehhh

Post 428 was either a very bad joke, or something more sinister.

Post 464, Jack would rather go ahead and vote people.

Post 468, I was either Misinterpreted or Misrepresented. Either was possible.

Post 483 is in fact correct. I thought you had agreed with HH. Forgive me. Another note, how are we to know that anyways?

Post 494, confusion from him.

Post 534, Trying to get the claimed cop lynched

Post 542.

1)He was at lynch -1 or 2. That was the time
2)He's carrying things back and forth. Why not? Besides, why are you trying to outguess the mod?
3) You really didn't give him much choice = /
4)The omgus has been explained
5)errr, it was true?
6)......Because I didn't need to be on it. If I wanted to get off, I would get off. I don't want to lynch our claimed cop.

Post 553, either misunderstanding or.... something

Post 558, clarity. Answered above from 542

Post 566, Counterclaim point is valid. Something going uncontested? That doesn't mean you have to keep pushing for his lynch.

Post 577, alright, why are you voting me. = D Should I feel the omgus?

Post 605, We're not positive he's scum! Thats the point! We'll know for sure if we wait! Stop being stupid!

confirm vote:jack

Ether is the only one to provide ample reasoning of the wagon on me. = P I'd like an explanation from Jack and Zindaras, OTHER than "I agree with Ether LAWL"
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #80) » Mon Jan 01, 2007 3:59 pm

Post by IH »

When I say that, I don't mean "I said the first one just to play around, and the second one is what I mean LAWL" I mean "Either this is a bad joke, or it's something scummy"

Twito had just said something about "Don't vote me for rolefishing"

You voted him.

I couldn't tell if it's a joke, or if it's something scummy.

From post 464, I didn't say it was anything bad, it's just a pbp.

When I say something, I also mean it's something, but I'm not sure what to describe it as.

I just found it worthy to note.

Finally, why do I think you're scum?

I've already explained about the C-head position, but you've also tried to just get a general lynch, and until the c-head issue appeared, you weren't going after anyone who was the scummiest, but who would "Give us the most information on death" or our prolific posters.

Sorry, but that and the general feeling I get from the rest of your posts make me the most suspcious of you.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #624 (isolation #81) » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:51 am

Post by IH »

I'm still not getting the wagon on Bogre, he just hasn't made any posts for us to tell. He should be on the neutral list according to LL, as he hasn't gotten a read, but he's siding with him being scum.

Why not Jack, if he's the other person on your suspicions LL? You don't feel like voting for him? You should be able to get a better read on him since he's posted. I find it curious that you are focusing on Bogre instead of Jack...
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #82) » Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:04 pm

Post by IH »

pheh, I'm not willing to let a no lynch go down on the first day, and Twito is a wagon with something substantial behind it....

In light of the dead line I'm going to

unvote, vote:Twito

I encourage Twito to claim ASAP, as we have a deadline in two days, less than 48 hours I believe.

= ( Everyone, please post something with CONTENT, besides "mm, here" before the deadline. THIS MEANS YOU BOGRE AND LUCKAY.
(and everyone else)

(Though I suspect Luckay can't get online, especially if he lives in the midwest. I saw on the news about a giant blizzard that had knocked power out of around 4 whole states.)
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #83) » Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:34 am

Post by IH »

LL wrote:Twito is not scum. Scum strategy is not to blindly follow a person most deem insane, then later, completely 180 degree and not follow that person.
I would like to cite the Orient Express from GreyLabrynth, one Mnowax, who does that all the time. Ether knows what I'm talking about.
LL wrote:Scum does not make this post.
Why don't scum make this post? He's trying to get a claimed cop with a decent cop lynched. = / He didn't jump on the wagon until Canuckle claimed.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #84) » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:00 pm

Post by IH »

Maz wrote:@LL: WIFOM. Meet your maker, bitch.
When the next day starts I may be asking about this.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #85) » Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:27 am

Post by IH »

If Twito is a Flying pumpkin.....

I may laugh and then do something drastic.

What?

I. don't. know.

Has the deadline hit yet?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #86) » Fri Jan 05, 2007 1:49 pm

Post by IH »

Because I know Canas. He told us to.

= D

I believe I may go ahead and start rereading tomorrow.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #687 (isolation #87) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:08 pm

Post by IH »

vote:Jack

I don't know if the jail is a protown or Antitown action. Can't tell right now....

Jack, simple as this. If you come up scum, a canuckle lynch is sure to follow.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #688 (isolation #88) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:10 pm

Post by IH »

EBWOP:If you come up town, a canuckle lynch is sure to follow.

Also Luckay, it could be a scumbuddy protecting you from lynchage.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #693 (isolation #89) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:55 pm

Post by IH »

ether wrote:NO! 1-2 mislynches, remember? Can we please lynch IH today? Not Jack? I strongly believe that Jack, like Canuckle, is pro-town but being dangerously...well, silly. But that's not the point.
Didn't C-head investigate Jack and get guilty?

= / I'm confused.
Jack wrote:How about you leave both of us alive and make C-head give you results until you get a better idea of whether he's guilty or not. This is what you said you were going to do yesterday by the way.
Ok, first C-head was reeeeaaallly scummy.
Jack wrote:Well isn't that Convenient with a capital C. Let's see:

1) You're scum
2) You know when I'm lynched I'll turn up townie
3) Therefore you can't have a guilty on me or you'll be lynched
4) So you invent an "caught during the night" gimmick to explain why you didn't investigate me and try and lynch me anyway

Jack wrote:How about you leave both of us alive and make C-head give you results until you get a better idea of whether he's guilty or not. This is what you said you were going to do yesterday by the way.
....Way to try to wriggle out of a lynch.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #90) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:58 pm

Post by IH »

Canuckle wrote:That seems a bit foolish. I have no concrete idea if Jack is mafia or not. I haven't yet investigated him. However, based on his play, I do think that he is mafia.
Oh frick...
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #697 (isolation #91) » Thu Jan 11, 2007 3:28 pm

Post by IH »

Arafax wrote:Uhhhh, not IMO....C-Head did not get any results on Jack...Therefore he could be mistaken and you would suggest that we lynch our potential cop???...What I find scummy about this is that fact that you claimed that you were confused, but didn't really re-phrase what you said or took it back....You just said "frick" or "I'm confused"...Please explain.
I said Frick, because I see my mistake. I saw the vote on Jack from C-head, and thought he had investigated him while skimming to get back to the latest page. Hence the "I'm confused" and after looking at C-head's post the "Oh Frick"

By making that mistake, I accidentally DID try to set up a 1-2 mislynch, which is a very scummy action. If I "Rephrase it" it looks like I'm really wanting it but disguising it. If I "Take it back" it looks like I tossed it out there, got caught, and then said "no"

This is why I'm trying to explain it in this post, because I made a mistake that I probably can't rectify.
Jack wrote:I know he's scum but you can't right now without lynching me. This is what we call a compromise.
1.How do you know he's scum.
2.How is that a compromise? You have nothing to bargain with, because we don't need your vote to lynch you....
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #717 (isolation #92) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:39 am

Post by IH »

LL wrote:The IH vote is interesting because in another game with IH he's nearly a confirmed townie there and in this game he's acted quite differently. Perhaps further evidence that he's scum here. I'll determine later
Luckay, if you'd look through my games, I don't believe my playstyle is the same everytime. I could give you a game list and let you look it up, but I believe it was SV who said that my playstyle seems to change everytime like quicksilver.

(That list is available by the way, if you give me time to gather completed ones)

She should know, as she's been in all of my games except for like.... 2 or 3.
C-Head wrote:I can only interpret what "caught and instantly killed" means by what I think it may mean. If anyone has any suggestions as to what it may mean, I'm all ears.
It could mean that you're win condition is changed.
It could mean your role is changed.
It could mean that your investigation will be comprimised and your sanity will change.

Who can say? It probably won't be good though = (

It might also mean something else though, like "Don't get lynched, the town needs you"

I assume you didn't mention it yesterday so you'd be less of a chance of a target?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #93) » Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:10 am

Post by IH »

Jack, he's trying to say is, the only way he could be caught is if he's caught by the mafia. That means that theres got to be some kind of mafia role that tries to "Catch the cop". The only way you could know as such is if you are in said mafia, and theres no such thing in any of your roles.

I'm not sure if I agree with that, but that's what I believe he's trying to say.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #94) » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:35 pm

Post by IH »

Ether wrote:'Kay, that works. unvote; vote: Arafax

Zindaras, assuming that IH is scum, Arafax would be a quite logical scumbuddy. Look at post 709. Look at his eagerness to get back onto the Jackwagon the instant I call him on this, when the Jackwagon appears to be through anyway and the IHwagon is gaining ground. He can't provide a clear reason why, and he's flailing for an excuse.

Claimed vanilla, too. Join us; the wagon's cool and it'll be another strike against IH tomorrow if Arafax is scum.
And I started a 1-2? = (

unvote, vote Arafax
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #801 (isolation #95) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:29 am

Post by IH »

Canuckle, who did you inspect last night?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:47 am

Post by IH »

= 0

Did someone protect me, target me, do something else to me?

= ( and just when I thought I'd get cleared and get around to lynching Jack.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #97) » Mon Jan 29, 2007 9:48 am

Post by IH »

.....So I'm going to get lynched without anyone even asking Maz what he did last night?

= | I hate that idea.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #98) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:01 am

Post by IH »

vote:Jack

When I turn up town, watch Jack, STD, and Twito. That is all.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #99) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:08 am

Post by IH »

Ah, well I needed a third. Forgot.

Throw hackerhuck in there, I remember being suspicious of him.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #837 (isolation #100) » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:18 pm

Post by IH »

I know man. Phear my scum hunting skillz.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #101) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:38 am

Post by IH »

Bogre wrote:You needed a third??? That's kinda off, kinda scrambly.
nah, I just wanted the flow, you know?

I feel the omgus from Hacker. = D

I'm at minus one. I'll claim. I'm a peasant of jellugi. Fear my awesome power role of being able to vote and talk during day.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #102) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 7:54 am

Post by IH »

= | I'm feeling worse and worse about Canuckle. His has a failed investigation, and investigated someone all but safe because he was afraid of being killed.... unless he can hide, then I don't know...

We're still not sure what would actually happen with Canuckle if he tried to investigate scum. He hasn't lied... yet.

Please keep an eye on him if I get speedlynched today, as that's probably going to happen again like it did with Arafax YESTERDAY.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #103) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:01 am

Post by IH »

From his uber defense of Twito day 1.

Also, you weren't "doubting" him you were "trying to lynch" him.

Also yes I was. That was a mistake = |

This game has made me read other games closer though.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #104) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 8:07 am

Post by IH »

Jack... how do you know we don't have two killing groups? This is not an open setup, so we don't know who killed the mafia spy. Even if they did kill him, we don't know if they knew about Twito or not.

You alive scum can tell us though = )
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #105) » Wed Jan 31, 2007 12:44 pm

Post by IH »

Certainly you've played with CES before Vitamin? His voting record is
always
like that.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #106) » Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:01 am

Post by IH »

Canuckle wrote:And folks, I know my role hasn't been the greatest help so far, but I have gotten two innocent results, and one incomplete. There's been no counter-claim, so I see no need to be worried about me. Worse-case scenario is my role's sanity isn't right.
Who was night 0 again? I forgot.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #880 (isolation #107) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:10 pm

Post by IH »

I'm busy making money by making tumble weeds.

YOU ALL LAUGHED DIDN'T YOU! WHO'S LAUGHING NOW!?!?

On an actual game related note, Pooky, what do you think about this game other than "I don't like n0 investigationgs"

Can we have a MoS, TSS, Nightson, and Bogre prod?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #882 (isolation #108) » Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:15 pm

Post by IH »

EBWOP:MoS,
TSS
, Nightson, Bogre
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #891 (isolation #109) » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:18 pm

Post by IH »

What if I'm town?

How many sucm do you think are in this game Ether?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #110) » Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:12 pm

Post by IH »

Same thing with the Jack wagon. How strange.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #111) » Fri Feb 09, 2007 5:56 pm

Post by IH »

Pheh, I can't even remember why I asked now.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #907 (isolation #112) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 3:43 am

Post by IH »

Oh, I remember what I was asking Ether. Since TEOM would be town since I didn't ask, then if I came up scum, how many of those that I asked for prods would you think are scum? If you counted all of them, plus the two dead, that would be 7 scum in all.

I was just wondering how many you thought were in this game.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #113) » Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:26 am

Post by IH »

Vitamin wrote:IH, that doesn't make any sense.

The reason why TEOM is town if you turn up scum is that you didn't realise TEOM was inactive. Had you been scumbuddies, you would have.
I connected the thought that anyone inactive I hadn't mentioned Ether thought meant they were more town.

I took it to mean that she would find the people I had mentioned more suspicious was all. That's why I asked "how many scum do you believe are in this game?" because that would put a large amount of scum in the game.

Now that I think about it, this is a serious question. How many scum do we think we have? The King and Queen, thats two obviously. The jester is three, the prince made four. In THAT ONE SCUMGROUP, how many do you think there is?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #919 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:41 am

Post by IH »

Am I the leading wagon at the moment? Just wondering.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:15 am

Post by IH »

Technically that's a wifom statement Luckay, because scum could be trying to gambit along that they aren't paying attention to their wagon.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #116) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:14 pm

Post by IH »

Twito was the prince btw.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #117) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:54 pm

Post by IH »

How many kids does this mafia have!?!?!

= ) Seriously, I'm willing to bet Twito is the prince. Sorry for trying to outguess the mod, but it seems that like in the lynch scenes and day scenes that only the king and queen are together.

perhaps the other scum are on their on until the king and queen find them?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #118) » Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:56 pm

Post by IH »

*own dammit. I just hit a deer. Don't judge me!
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #950 (isolation #119) » Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:47 pm

Post by IH »

Jack is still the play for today.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #960 (isolation #120) » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:17 am

Post by IH »

STD wrote:WIFOM. I see CES playing the same way regardless.
This is true. CES plays the same way every game. That doesn't mean he's more town or more scum because of it.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #973 (isolation #121) » Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:54 pm

Post by IH »

....I wonder if Zindaras wa sa survivor...
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #985 (isolation #122) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:08 am

Post by IH »

CES, Fritz, Thok, why are you on my wagon?

mod
I have no idea when Thok posted last, but can we have a Thok prod?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #987 (isolation #123) » Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:18 pm

Post by IH »

If we were talking about defending Twito, I'd say STD was guilty of that btw.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #992 (isolation #124) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by IH »

Any reason why giant heron bear?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #994 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 21, 2007 3:08 pm

Post by IH »

Was that a lie or truth?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1004 (isolation #126) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:24 am

Post by IH »

Pooky wrote:MOS

why don't you explain why your post was scummy?(look at it from all angles and see if you could come up with any reasons why TSS would've thought it was scummy)
I see where you're coming from Pooky, but let's let TSS answer.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #127) » Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:31 pm

Post by IH »

I could think of a claim or two that would fit what he said actually... cop is not one of them.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #128) » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:00 pm

Post by IH »

Of course, you did hop off the Jack wagon without saying he was protown-er I believe.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1023 (isolation #129) » Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:40 am

Post by IH »

:roll: Yes Thok. I randomly chose some names and shouted out SCUMSCUMSCUM.

I'm sticking with Jack.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #130) » Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:47 am

Post by IH »

1.Why
2.Thok, why did you think that my suspicions were random?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #131) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:16 am

Post by IH »

I actually kind of like MoS's case against LL.... post 1067 was good...

Later today I'm going to do some kind of read, if not the whole game thread, then either LL or MoS.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #132) » Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:15 am

Post by IH »

Vitamin, if he says "I have some people confirmed as town" when they do come up town, suddenly he has credibility as being able to find scum....

Mini 391 is LL as scum, in case anyone wants to look.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #133) » Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:11 pm

Post by IH »

Hackerhuck, I believe the original case was trying to setup a 1-2 mislynch because I thought Canuckle had investigated Jack, and I said something along the lines of "After we lynch Jack, if he comes up innocent, we can lynch Canuckle"

I unfortunately hadn't read Canuckles post close enough...

I do find it strange though that Canuckle was scared to inspect Jack n1, but not afraid to inspect me n2.....
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #134) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 7:50 am

Post by IH »

I actually think.... if town's not going to do anything else, they should lynch me. I think a good bit of information would come from my lynch, especially concerning Canuckle. I am doubting his claim more and more.

I don't really feel to comfortable about Ether or STD either....

I think that either one of Twito or the main scum group knew he was scum personally. One is searching with no information, while the others hint to where he should look....

As I've repeated mutliple times, a Jack lynch would be the most preferable, but town lynching me won't hurt information wise...
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1107 (isolation #135) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:15 am

Post by IH »

Ether wrote:So! Is someone going to remind me what the case on Jack was?
You're going to have to go back a few pages to day 1 and 2 I believe. Plenty of Jack caseage.

Also, in case you all missed this....
ether wrote:
if IH is town, I think I'd go for MoS next.
Please take note of this town, as my alignment will be revealed in less than 72 hours I believe.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1110 (isolation #136) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:46 am

Post by IH »

1.Yep. My ghost will come back to haunt yew WOOOOO

Ether wrote:It was not. I thoroughly believe that you did not immediately realize who Canuckle investigated, and believe that you are scum anyway.
Just like you stated the case on Me? mmk.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #137) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 11:54 am

Post by IH »

Yeah, cause I win with them duh. What kind of question was that?
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1118 (isolation #138) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:23 pm

Post by IH »

Alright, using the filter....

See my posts 27, 28, 30, 53, 63, 76,

79 is my case/pbp on Jack.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #139) » Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:24 pm

Post by IH »

Sweet! I get to throw Ether off track completely! This means she's focusing only and completely on me.

FoS:Ether
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1128 (isolation #140) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:04 am

Post by IH »

Twito wrote:If I can't get rid of LL and his headhurting posting style I better just agree with it and follow him like a god. Should be interesting game.

Unvote
VOTE: JACK
Coz LL said so!
If Twito is the lost prince and didn't know his alignment.

Or bussing.

Or Jack is perhaps even in a different mafia group.

Or an SK.

Shall I keep going?

FoS:LL
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1135 (isolation #141) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:55 am

Post by IH »

I've provided my reasons for the Jack case. I would appreciate Ether to bring forward her "original" reasons, as she suspected me before that apparently.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #142) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:34 pm

Post by IH »

I could see that Jack wouldn't recognize them because he was too young, but they recognize him to be more likely, though I'm not sure.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #143) » Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:00 pm

Post by IH »

*Twito, not Jack. Sorry.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1145 (isolation #144) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:59 am

Post by IH »

The wagoners of truth. lawl. It's truth that it's a wagon?

TWMOTW was better.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #145) » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:21 pm

Post by IH »

Well, as deadline is as soon as tomorrow....

I would like to tell everyone.....

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”