Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:05 pm

Post by Twito »

Jack wrote:
unvote

The other forum I play on has 24 hour days so I guess I'm spoiled.
Happened to me in the beginning. When I started playing on mafiascum I was so bored of games being so slow and used to have sigged that I try to have quick days in all my games since I was lynched for that couple of times.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]
I'm at M├â┬®xico as an exhange student and abit inactive.

thesheamuffin: I'm off to masterbate
Uber Timmy: CAN YOU PLAY ONE HANDED
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:06 pm

Post by Twito »

IH wrote:Mariyta, I will retract my very first Hand of Suspicion when you provide reasons for why your vote is on me. Why do you get a scummy feel of me? It just seems like a convenient way for you to jump on a bandwagon without raising to much of a fuss.

When I see someone voting for me, I like to see reasons why, if there are none there, I ask for some. Sometimes I can catch someone who just has me (or anyone else voted) for absolutley no reason at all.
Well your attack againts me if nothing else was scummy. You give me scum wibes on this game but that might be coz I'm comparing to other games I play/have played with you.
Show
[color=blue]We are all innocent townies and the mod is an evil bastard laughing at us lynching eachother![/color]

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:09 pm

Post by Twito »

Canucklehead not defencing himself but instead attacking the one voting him in attempt to make charges againts himself dissapear gives me scumwibes.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:11 pm

Post by Twito »

Canucklehead17 wrote:Hmm, I wasn't really being defensive at the vote...I believe I had another already.

What I was being defensive at was that his reason for voting for me was something I had already addressed. But for some reason, it wasn't good enough for him. It occurs to me that he may not have even read my explanation.
Ummm.. yeah forgot you already addressed that point. Not making it any less scummy though.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:13 pm

Post by Twito »

LuckayLuck wrote:Announcement: I am likely to lie low / observe until the folowing conditions are met:

1) One of the people who return from being inactive are replaced / people who I've requeted post more, post more on my chart give off mafia or townie tells.

2) Somebody reaches 8 votes for lynch.

PROD REQUEST: bird11111, Nightson, Pooky, Sotty7, and Thok
Been waiting for bird in another game for couple of weeks now I believe. Don't be too hopeful with the prods.

*waiting for LL to read in to the souls*
Show

Thok
Thok
Disgrace to SKs everywhere
Thok

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:08 pm

Post by Thok »

Twito wrote:Happened to me in the beginning. When I started playing on mafiascum I was so bored of games being so slow and used to have sigged that I try to have quick days in all my games since I was lynched for that couple of times.
Perhaps you should try playing chat mafia or consider looking for a mafia site with a faster pace?

Alternatively, you could try being more aggressive. You know, bandwagon, attack people, hunt for inconsistancies, etc.

Stupidity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

I have much more sympathy for Jack's complaint about long days, since at least he's made some attempt to vote/push things. As far as I can tell, Twito's decided not to put in any effort and is now leeching onto LuckayLuck.

unvote Hackerhuck, vote Twito
I replaced into Chess Mafia for 6 months, and all I got was a win and this lousy sig.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:58 pm

Post by Canucklehead17 »

Thok wrote:Alternatively, you could try being more aggressive.
I tried being aggressive...:lol:
TheEyeOfMordor
TheEyeOfMordor
Goon
TheEyeOfMordor
Goon
Goon

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:31 pm

Post by TheEyeOfMordor »

I still don't like LL but if he comes up Town somehow I will be looking at Twito...
In the name of Mark Lazarus....
Arafax
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Arafax
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:25 am

Post by Arafax »

I don't like how LL is not going to post until certain criteria is met...If anything, that's slowing down the game even more....Not scummy, but I'd like LL to continue.

Twito, what's with the 36 two-sentence posts?...Are you trying to please Mariyta?

Also C-head....Why would you mention role claiming?...You have 2 votes on you (maybe 3)....IMO there is no reason to even mention claiming....I mean who doesn't role claim when they're about to get lynched?...Your posts just screams more over defensiveness.
"I will wait for you forever...If you would just ask me"
- Emery
Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:28 am

Post by Twito »

Arafax wrote:Twito, what's with the 36 two-sentence posts?...Are you trying to please Mariyta?
Naah. I prefer short ones aswell.
Show

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:30 am

Post by Twito »

Thok wrote:
Twito wrote:Happened to me in the beginning. When I started playing on mafiascum I was so bored of games being so slow and used to have sigged that I try to have quick days in all my games since I was lynched for that couple of times.
Perhaps you should try playing chat mafia or consider looking for a mafia site with a faster pace?

Alternatively, you could try being more aggressive. You know, bandwagon, attack people, hunt for inconsistancies, etc.

Stupidity is trying the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

I have much more sympathy for Jack's complaint about long days, since at least he's made some attempt to vote/push things. As far as I can tell, Twito's decided not to put in any effort and is now leeching onto LuckayLuck.

unvote Hackerhuck, vote Twito
Why did you quote my post without sayign really anything about it?
No I haven't done that anymore for like 6 months if that actually was a reply for me.
Show

Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:58 am

Post by Maz Medias »

C-head very well may be a jester.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:52 am

Post by Mariyta »

The court jester was already killed. Do you think there'd be another role that would have a Jester-like characteristic?
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Maz Medias
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Maz Medias
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:03 am

Post by Maz Medias »

Absolutely.

A relgious fanatic who seeks to martyr himself?
A rebel who wants to expose corrupt brutality on all sides?
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:09 am

Post by Mariyta »

Maz Medias wrote:Absolutely.

A relgious fanatic who seeks to martyr himself?
A rebel who wants to expose corrupt brutality on all sides?
Good point. I retract my previous statement.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:37 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

[quote=Maz Madias]Also C-head....Why would you mention role claiming?...You have 2 votes on you (maybe 3)....IMO there is no reason to even mention claiming....I mean who doesn't role claim when they're about to get lynched?...Your posts just screams more over defensiveness. [/quote]

Actually, I believe I was up to four.

At any rate, I think you're reading too much into it. Honestly, calm down eh?
Twito(to anyone he feels like): "You're scummy."
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:13 am

Post by VitaminR »

Arafax wrote:
Unvote Mariyta - Vote Canucklehead17

I was slightly suspicious of him earlier and his recent exchange w/Maz Medias strikes me as overly defensive...I don't think that pro-town people need to be so defensive; especially with 1 vote.

I'm not sure of what to think about LuckayLuck; really could go either way easily IMO...So I would rather tackle that one later on...I'm not finding anyone else suspicious at the moment either.
I don't like this vote at all. Overdefensiveness is a pretty weak reason (if someone is level-headed not to overreact as townie, why would they overreact as scum?) and I think, looking at Canucklehead's play, it is pretty clear that he is not an experienced player whose reactions won't tell you that much. An easy push on a newbie for not being the perfect townie.
the silent speaker wrote:
Canucklehead17 wrote:1. LL keeps going on and on about knowing who's townie and who's not. Obviously, as we all know, the odds of lynching scum on the first day are low. So if LL is sooo positive that he(she)'s right, then why not give it a chance? If Jack turns out to be a townie, then
we can finally have a reason to knock off LL.
This really
really
looks like a slip from someone looking for a way to have LL killed. MAJOR ping on my scumdar. Also, "I was using your logic! WHY DO YOU FOS ME?" reads like an ingratiation attempt. Second, smaller ping.
FOS:Canucklehead
It was a scummy thing to say, but I don't see how it could be a slip. Scum don't just go "I want to kill you. Erm... oops." To read it that way is a very easy way of justifying an insincere vote (whether now or in the future). I'm glad I have my vote on you.
IH
IH
Always Scum
IH
Always Scum
Always Scum

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:45 am

Post by IH »

VitaminR wrote:I don't like this vote at all. Overdefensiveness is a pretty weak reason (if someone is level-headed not to overreact as townie, why would they overreact as scum?) and I think, looking at Canucklehead's play, it is pretty clear that he is not an experienced player whose reactions won't tell you that much. An easy push on a newbie for not being the perfect townie.
Town know they are being accused wrongly. They HAVE no reason to be defensive.
Scum get paranoid, and think that someone knows the jig is up. They have a reason to be defensive.
VitaminR wrote:It was a scummy thing to say, but I don't see how it could be a slip. Scum don't just go "I want to kill you. Erm... oops." To read it that way is a very easy way of justifying an insincere vote (whether now or in the future). I'm glad I have my vote on you.
(Dissagreance) So should we ignore anything we see blatantly scummy, because scum don't make statements like that? Canuckle never said 'oops'.

He said 'if Jack turns out town, then we now we have a reason to knock off LL'
Untrod Tripod (7:27:18 PM): you enjoy whoring
xcaykex (7:27:24 PM): yes
xcaykex (7:27:26 PM): i know that
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:36 am

Post by VitaminR »

IH wrote:Town know they are being accused wrongly. They HAVE no reason to be defensive.
Scum get paranoid, and think that someone knows the jig is up. They have a reason to be defensive.
In both cases, you're eager to avoid being lynched. Feeling like you're being a bad townie can lead to the same defensiveness. In any case, it is not a reliable indicator.
IH wrote:
VitaminR wrote:It was a scummy thing to say, but I don't see how it could be a slip. Scum don't just go "I want to kill you. Erm... oops." To read it that way is a very easy way of justifying an insincere vote (whether now or in the future). I'm glad I have my vote on you.
(Dissagreance) So should we ignore anything we see blatantly scummy, because scum don't make statements like that? Canuckle never said 'oops'.
That was my point. It's not a slip and I don't get why TSS is selling it as such.

I do not dispute that it was scummy and I would like to see Canuckle explain it.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary

Protection unnecessary

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:36 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

Twito wrote:
Save The Dragons wrote:Canuckle has just moved a rung down my townie ladder.
Mine too if that counts.
He seeked a wagon that seemd to be getting moving nicely and to try to get a wagon moving even better he jumped on it. And saying "I might regress this" just like he said "I might jump on twito wagon".
But LL is not voting him so I shall not do that either.
You were doing so well in this post up until the point where you continue your pursuit to try to give LL a mesiah complex.
Canucklehead17 wrote:1. LL keeps going on and on about knowing who's townie and who's not. Obviously, as we all know, the odds of lynching scum on the first day are low. So if LL is
sooo
positive that he(she)'s right, then why not give it a chance? If Jack turns out to be a townie, then we can finally have a reason to knock off LL.

If LL's scum, we should have a better reason to knock him off than because he lead a bad wagon.

Can you say, scapegoat?
Canucklehead17 wrote:2. I mentioned in my post above that I was also following the logic of...YOU, STD! You said that if you were the vig, you'd take out Jack tonight. You had a good reason, because Jack was trying to get people to take out someone who posts a lot just because they post a lot. That seems pretty scummy to me, and apparently it did to you too.
Can you say, scapegoat?

My intent was not to get Jack killed or lynched. Sure, I found him scummy, but I really wanted him to explain his statement.

But all that's really beside the point.

While you were busy riding my ass like a donkey, you say
Canucklehead17 wrote:Alright LL, I'll go along with you this one time, and we'll see what happens.
Translation: It's LL's fault if I'm wrong.
Canucklehead17 wrote:Really only doing this cause of what STD pointed out in the post above you.
Translation: It's STD's fault if I'm wrong.
Canucklehead17 wrote:I may end up regretting this, but...
Translation: I know I'm wrong, because I'm going to regret killing Jack. This is because I know Jack's a townie and I'm scum.

It's not what you said, it's how you said it.
Ether wrote:
Post 148, Jack wrote:Unvote, Vote:Twito

It's a better wagon than LL
Jack wrote:unvote:Twito
Vote:LL

We may as well lynch someone who's been posting a lot, that way we find out if certain people are full of it.
What changed? And why the sudden desire to lynch?
unvote; vote: Jack
He said Twito was better, not that LL was a bad lynch. For all we know, they could have been pretty equal in his mind.

If I were a vig I'd probably take out IH right now to be honest.

I just found out Mariyta will not be reading this post. Hmmm. I must keep the masses informed somehow.

MARIYTA! I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW CANUCKLE AND IH ARE SCUM.

Mariyta wrote:I'm more happy with an IH or Canucklehead lynch right now.
I LOVE YOU

Vote: Canucklehead
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:48 am

Post by Mariyta »

STD, you just made me fall in love with you. :)
-Susan Ertz

Twito
Twito
Mafia Scum
Twito
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:54 am

Post by Twito »

Why didn't I decide to follow STD instead of this wacky LL? Well the choise has been made and LL shall be my leader for this game.

Anyways I agree with those points but where my vote is is up to LL.
Show

Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:57 am

Post by Mariyta »

Because STD is so awesome, I actually read his post. I'm leaning more toward Canuckle now.

Unvote, Vote Canucklehead
-Susan Ertz

Canucklehead17
Canucklehead17
Goon
Canucklehead17
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:15 am

Post by Canucklehead17 »

STD wrote:If LL's scum, we should have a better reason to knock him off than because he lead a bad wagon.

Can you say, scapegoat?
I don't believe I ever said that if Jack turned out to be townie, that LL would be scum. What I was implying there was that LL's "Townie Tells" can be once and for all proven useless, and we can play the rest of this game without that annoyance.

It was bad terminology to say I wanted to "knock off LL". What I meant is putting all his "Townie Tells" and "Scum Tells" behind us, and paying them no heed from henceforth.
me wrote:2. I mentioned in my post above that I was also following the logic of...YOU, STD! You said that if you were the vig, you'd take out Jack tonight. You had a good reason, because Jack was trying to get people to take out someone who posts a lot just because they post a lot. That seems pretty scummy to me, and apparently it did to you too.
STD wrote:Can you say, scapegoat?

My intent was not to get Jack killed or lynched. Sure, I found him scummy, but I really wanted him to explain his statement.
I beg your pardon, but you were SUSPICIOUS of Jack, and your SUSPICIONS only confirmed MINE. So, I voted for Jack, and explained why, and suddenly your my SCAPEGOAT?

:lol: :lol: :roll:
me wrote:Alright LL, I'll go along with you this one time, and we'll see what happens.
STD wrote:Translation: It's LL's fault if I'm wrong.
Umm, yeah? Isn't that what I already said? I think I specifically said that I was trying out LL's "Townie Tells", and if they were wrong, then we could officially forget about LL.

But thanks for your ever-so-wise translation.
me wrote:Really only doing this cause of what STD pointed out in the post above you.
STD wrote:Translation: It's STD's fault if I'm wrong.
WRONG. You can translate that, rather, that I was using your suspicions to explain my vote. Which(and gee, I guess I was wrong), I thought you were supposed to defend your postition.
me wrote:I may end up regretting this, but...
STD wrote:Translation: I know I'm wrong, because I'm going to regret killing Jack. This is because I know Jack's a townie and I'm scum.
WRONG again. I said I may end up regretting it cause I figured there would be someone like YOU and Maz out there who'd find it suddenly suspicious. But I had(and have) my suspicions, and I stood and stand by them.

Now, I know this may only further suspicions against me, but I won't sit around while people mis-interpret my posts. Don't you THINK if I was scum I'd be a bit more careful? Sure, I've only played online mafia for a couple of months, but I've been scum in other games, and through several days, no one has a clue. I KNOW what I'm doing, so don't give me the "oh, the newb is scum, so he slipped up" crap.

I'll admit I should've worded some posts differently, but if you think I'm gonna sit around whilst you all twist things around, you have another thing coming.

You're making a drastic mistake. Partly my fault for not wording my posts PERFECTLY, but partly yours for skewing things.

I'd like a vote count please...and thank you.
Jack
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:26 am

Post by Jack »

IH wrote: Town know they are being accused wrongly. They HAVE no reason to be defensive.
Personally I'm more wary of being defensive when I'm scum then when I'm town.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”