Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:57 am

Post by Twomz »

Hey, i'm here.

PJ, just don't randomly excecute til everyone gets here k?
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:09 am

Post by Twomz »

Vote: Glork and Yos
cause i can :P.
"It's not a logical inconsistency. B can't be correct because then C would be, but it doesn't go the other way - there's nothing wrong with C being correct. Aside from Twomz saying otherwise." --Mith
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #40 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:40 pm

Post by Twomz »

? ^^^ ?

So, you're trying to stay off the record and under the radar eh MoS? We'll see about that....

MASTERMIND OF SIN WANTS TO STAY UNDER THE RADAR, DON'T JUST CHECK HIS VOTES ON THE REREAD, CHECK WHICH WAGONS HE PUSHES!!!
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #43 (isolation #3) » Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:57 pm

Post by Twomz »

I beleive that while the list of execution may not be the safest or the most effective way, it's the only way i can think of where the town's allowed some control over who's lynched, but we can still force the king to make a decision and can glean information from that.

Can anyone else think of a more effective system?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #67 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 2:18 am

Post by Twomz »

Wow, we're getting off to a good start. All the pointing of fingers back and forth may be paranoia, distancing, or just accusations. I'm going to watch the participants closer to judge which side their on, but, we can't really tell which ones are scum and which ones are town right now :( (unless, one like slips badly or something).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 4:48 am

Post by Twomz »

Actually, I try to say things, it's just that my reasons are usually flawed, or rely on gut feeling.

I made that post a few minutes before I went to class, I simply wrote down my thoughts about what I had read. I'm sorry if it was an "empty" post... but at least it was a post. I'd rather write 2 or 3 empty posts a day to show that i'm at least trying to participate, instead of never posting and just lurking behind the scenes. Sry if my lack of evidence or leads on Page 3 and subsequent "fluff" post was seen as offensive to you Pooky.

@ Glork: Yeah, the only problem is that whatever I say, no matter how much content (or even none at all) I put in a post, it's always read as scummy. Is some games I almost want to just stop posting, but I never do, and it usually just digs me into a deeper hole :(.

Now, I have an hour til my English class, I shall do a brief (nonfluff) summary of what I think is of import so far. (I hate the comp lab keyboards, the keys stick, and none of the spacebars are really anygood... i'll try to keep it short, less I kill myself before I submit this post).

1) The rules have changed. But, the main points in the change are...
- If the kingmaker dies a new one will be selected.
- The kingmaker may select the same player consecutively if there are less than 7 players.
- We may or may not have a hero, and the hero may or may not be told that he's the hero, and the mafia may or may not know if there's a hero. (:(, speculating on which parts are true is pointless, so i suppose if we're making a plan, we're going to have to make contengencies(sp?) for all the options)

2) PJ is the king.
- Much WIFOM insues on whether the kingmaker was in the last game or not.
- PJ has knowledge of how the scum functioned in the last game (as he pointed out in his first post), so, if he is protown, he'll be a strong force for the side of town.

3) PJ is continuing the List of Excecution system.
- If you want details on what he changed and how he's doing it, see his post.

4)
CDB wrote: Well, random voting seems a bit pointless, so I'll just be content with saying hi.
vaughn wrote: No random voting for me.. i find it pointless. I'm up for a wagon though!
ameliaslay wrote:Yup I donaugh think I will be random voting either.. seems kinda pointless...
MoS wrote:
And now begins my masterful plan of finally playing through an entire game without voting. Unless I become king, lol.
spectrum wrote:Hi everyone. No point in random voting since the King is the only one right?
There is no reason not to random vote, or just to vote (even for large swaths (<-is that a word?) of people. I'm suspicious of all the above for trying to stay off the charts (especially MoS), i'm not sure if that's everyone, but I think it is.

5) Glork/Pablito
- I'm not sure what to take from this... buddying up, obv distancing, WIFOM, just joking around....

Mert wrote:
bird1111 wrote:
Vote Glork
for wanting the king dead
Ah, the Macbeth manoeuver.
LOL, not really a point, but nice zinger (sry for the belated gratz)

6) Cbox, accuses both Pab and Glork of being scum, but doesnt' vote Glork. Also falsly accused MBL (after checking over his posts, i found this to be true)... maybe he got MBL mixed up w/ someone?

7) Fritz and Phoebus are the only one's who haven't posted yet. (I don't really expect either of them to lurk, so things are looking up so far, we just have to wait for them to notice that the game's started.)

8) (yes i'll say it again) Lots of players are pointing fingers... but I can't decern which ones are scum and which are town just from that. So far several long lists of accusations against players have been formed, but the only really pressing one i've seen is MBL's assessment of Cbox... btw
UNVOTE: GLORK/PABLITO, VOTE: CBOX
(<-capped for mod). I'll decide after more information comes in whether I want to persue a case against pabs/glorky.

huggle: pooky and bmq
sry for the empty post pooks ;).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #82 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:07 am

Post by Twomz »

CDB, yeah, the CDB/CBB thing is going to be annoying.

Vaughn, be prepared for 6-8 pages of random crap to read when you get back.

I have a feeling that this is going to be a great game (so far, no real lurkers, as long as Fritz and Phoeb pick up the pace and post) and lots of contribution and arguing.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #127 (isolation #7) » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:03 pm

Post by Twomz »

MoS, the big red letters and repeated bringing up of your post was meant to counteract that happening. You will be watched if I have anything to say about it... so be forewarned *shakes finger*.

Shadowlurker... try not to assume anything in mafia. But, even if the king is scum, there's nothing he can do except try to hurt the town, or hide himself under the position.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #163 (isolation #8) » Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:12 am

Post by Twomz »

vote: Crashtextdummie
to satiate (?) Fritzes violent tendencies. (and because I saw no reason not to vote him from his posts... although I didn't see anything specific that made me want to vote him by itself)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #182 (isolation #9) » Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:22 pm

Post by Twomz »

Hey, are there even any Pros to outing the kingmaker? How does it help the town? Just curious.

PJ, could we have at least a preliminary LoE up by this coming Friday? I think it would help move the discussion along, and focus the analysis of the town, instead of spreading it out amounst 10 or so players.

Does anyone have any lingering questions about the setup and how the selection process works? (both official, and todays LoE method from PJ) I don't want anyone saying later on that they're sorry that they made a mistake because they didn't understand the setup. (i'm not sure why, but it popped into my head to ask this... hm)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #199 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 17, 2006 10:21 am

Post by Twomz »

Hmm... until PJs last post i'd just assumed Phoebus was "busy" not "scummy"... but since he brought up the fact that he's just voted for the larger wagons... well...
vote: phoebus

Although, i still think we need to combine our efforts and concentrate on 3-5 people...

I'll post some more in a couple of hours. I need to head back to college.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #213 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:33 am

Post by Twomz »

MoS, the KMer could choose to make PJ king Day 3, he just can't choose him on consecutive nights. (see, I asked if anyone had any lingering questions... geez)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #217 (isolation #12) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:03 am

Post by Twomz »

SV wrote: MMOS: Everyone is assumed to be protown until he/she does something that makes him look scummy. That's the way mafia works. Or else I could jsut go around randomly accusing anyone for the entire game. So the onus is on you to explain why he's scummy, not for me to show why he's town.

WRONG!!! Always assume they are mafia unless you have reason to assume otherwise. This isn't the US legal system (where criminals are let go as often as their sentences), this is MAFIA, we want to KILL the MAFIA even if it means there's collateral. Assuming people are innocent is BAD.

Randomly accusing people is good, especially on day 1. You don't want to let them slip through the cracks, you have to check everyone.

Why would you blacklist Fritz... he's one of the funner players in the game (besides me, pooky, PJ, and Glork of course)
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #221 (isolation #13) » Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:07 am

Post by Twomz »

The likelyhood that the mafia will just sit there and take out the kingmaker night after night is low. The only effect way to use this to catch scum would be to repeatedly lynch the kingmaker (the only person who we know not to be scum) INSTEAD of trying to find scum and lynch them. If it gets to the point where we've lynched 4/5 mafia, and still have a large lead on them, then we might want to try this to confirm a couple of people or to catch the last scum. But, just using that system as a fake cop probably wouldn't do us any good (about 3/4 townies for every scum we catch... i don't think we have that much leeway).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #255 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 1:54 pm

Post by Twomz »

Weeks, maybe longer.

I rarely ever FOS. The only reason I would is if I don't want to unvote who i'm voting for, but I want to draw attentio to the fact that i'd like to be voting for the other person as well. I see no reason to use FOSs in this game. When people FOS others just to show that they think the other person is acting scummy but isn't quite scummy enough to warrent a vote... I usually take that as a scum tell.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #259 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:58 pm

Post by Twomz »

Yos, I suppose my opinion on the matter may be related to my "i assume everyone is scum unless I have reason to suspect their town" attitude towards the game. I feel no remorse voting for someone who I only think is suspicious, or only because of one small argument... now... let me make this clear... I DON'T feel that way about lynching (except, in most cases, on Day 1). After 2 or 3 people have died, there should be some evidence or information to show who's more likely to be scum than others. It's at that point where I start pushing specific wagons, and (God forbid) defending people I think are town (after my first couple of games, I've tried to not defend people I think are town... and the only reason I consitently do it is to put pressure back on the person I think is scum).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #262 (isolation #16) » Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:35 pm

Post by Twomz »

It also depends a lot on the town... if everyone lurks, then the game kinda dies and it's boring. If people actually talk, then the days seem to fly by.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #267 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:15 am

Post by Twomz »

He means RL mafia, not forum mafia.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #281 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:23 pm

Post by Twomz »

Good to know... I was going to use that as a driving statement against SL later on :shifty: (jk).

Welcome Rosso
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #284 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 20, 2006 2:44 pm

Post by Twomz »

My last statement was meant to go on the end of the previous page.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #293 (isolation #20) » Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:25 pm

Post by Twomz »

*cough*

I have games that are in night that are above this... so i'm bumping it up...

I think it would help if PJ posted a LoE and we moved on from there. Hopefully that will boost discussion.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #304 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:06 am

Post by Twomz »

PJ... if there's no conversation at all and BMQ is forced to impose a deadline, then what are you going to do? I the last post I made (or maybe second to last) I asked for a LoE, because no one had posted at all... and since then, no real content has been posted. It's not a good idea for the town to drag through the day and then be forced to choose basically a random person to excecute at the last minute because of a deadline. If we can narrow our search and pick out the best candidates out of the people w/ the most votes, then maybe we'll be able to reach a discision before the game dies again. It feels as if the game is draggin unneccessarily at this point... and that actual contribution from the players is nonexistant (or, no content is being posted, take your pick)

Besides, no one is really voting for anyone, and no one is anywhere close to majority... If you don't put at least a couple of people on by your own discression... there won't be a LoE until it's too late to discuss our options.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #357 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:29 am

Post by Twomz »

So yeah, i'm still here. At this point, I don't even remember who I'm voting for or why... and I vaguely remember the Pab/Glork thing.... and I know PJ is king cause it's in the title. But yeah, i've forgotten almost everything else, and i'll probably need to reread. Stupid cold... making me forget things faster :(.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #359 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:00 am

Post by Twomz »

It's a "10 day" upper respiratory viral thingy... and I got it Sat/Sun... *sigh* I still have 4 or 5 days :(. (the symptoms are taking turns too... Sometimes i'll have a headache, sometimes I can't stop coughing, and sometimes I can't stop sneezing... and sometimes I have all of it at once. It's also making my eyes water a lot... I almost took a picture of my face to post it on the site last night, the underpart of my eyes were dark purple and my face was red... I looked horrible :? but it gets better after sleep).

I'll try to get my reread done by Sunday night... tomorrows parents day, and I need to do my laundry today, so i'm not sure if i'll have enough time to get it done before then. (I also might wait for my cold to dissapate before I do it, so I can think clearer).
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #386 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:42 am

Post by Twomz »

@ Fritz... when we lynched CTD in PRIII a day ago or so be blew up and took 4 others w/ him :( one of which was me :?. (even though there's no way for that to happen in this game... i'm still wary of lynching him :().
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #401 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 06, 2006 4:37 am

Post by Twomz »

Wait, we're on a deadline now?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #431 (isolation #26) » Sun Oct 08, 2006 7:07 am

Post by Twomz »

Hey MoS, sorry I didn't respond to your suspicions of me sooner, if i'd had votes on me i might have ;).

But yeah, i'm accused of "lying low"? Well, i don't really have that much to contribute right now... and I've been raiding ZG for 5 hours straight everynight :( (no phat lewt yet) so my normal mafiascum time has been restricted, although i'm trying to keep up w/ my games, i'm not really doing anything indepth yet, especially not in games that are still on Day 1 XD.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #471 (isolation #27) » Tue Oct 10, 2006 6:02 pm

Post by Twomz »

lol

I've been having a hard time gathering thoughts on people in this game for some reason. Sorry i haven't been posting as much as i normally do.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #480 (isolation #28) » Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:25 am

Post by Twomz »

MBL wrote:I'd go with Twomz personally cause he was full of excuses yet never found the time to get er done.
^^^ This is true... but normally i won't take the effort for a reread on Day 1 unless I see a good reason for it.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #537 (isolation #29) » Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:35 pm

Post by Twomz »

Bird wrote: Twomz- mostly seemed to be bandwagoning early on, and not actually posting much of substance; and has pretty much lurked since Vote: Twomz
Yeah, that seems about right. That's normal Day 1 behaviour for me, except the lurking part, i don't normally do that. But me not bandwagonning and making posts w/ substance is more of a scumtell than the other way around. *shrug*
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #543 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:58 am

Post by Twomz »

Oh snap... I guess no one else was able to access the site for a while either? Looks like it's back now.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #552 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:52 am

Post by Twomz »

Lol, in all my games the major posts attacking or defending <____> are gone.... wtf?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #613 (isolation #32) » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:39 am

Post by Twomz »

Woohoo i'm winning... wait, that's a bad thing :?.

Anyone have any actual questions for me, or is this another round of "oh, Twomz is acting scummy again, he sounds like a good lynch *winks at scumpartners*"?
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #678 (isolation #33) » Tue Nov 14, 2006 3:36 am

Post by Twomz »

still here.
Twomz
Twomz
Cliqued On
Twomz
Cliqued On
Cliqued On

Post Post #3107 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 07, 2007 7:46 am

Post by Twomz »

I was here >.> for a while.

Again, I am sorry about flaking like I did :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”