CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:00 am

Post by CooLDoG »

vote:kat
for being one of the last 3 to confirm (interesting...).
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@mari, well the game is about 11 pages of actual play. But most of those are 1-3 line posts talking about unrelated stuff. Its the 3rd shortest game ever played on this site. And I was in it, I was the said scum in that game. Wagoned to l-1 in confirmation stages... Answer UK's question.

@AMG, I'm not a fan if quick lynches (even if they
sometimes
rarely work. I do think that putting someone at l-3 on page one slightly scummy.

@kat, that you are scum at this point. Also your antics (if I may call them that) after I voted you seem slightly over reactive/stupid. I don't feel like playing with a Fate in this game... But its as good an rvs vote as any. Also luckily catching scum in the confirmation stages does not mean you can catch them again here. That town win was based of of pure luck nothing else. And yes I'm still bitter over being one of the only people ever to lose in a perfect defeat.

@SC, early bus ever heard of it? you probably have. In all fairness they could being trying to distance themselves early on... they did have a long time in their pre-game qt.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:50 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@having, and your vote isn't? Really I think there are at least two-three better votes then someone who made a random vote on p2...

@UT, really obv scum? Is that your best rvs vote reason? Also I think we are out of RVS...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@sc, My distancing point still stands, they could pull off at the tale end of the wagon claiming "Wow, no quick lynch today pals". Also I got the 3-p mafia assumption from the 3 people that took 48 hours to respond (this is really weak guys I know. And yes I know the "ass out of you and me" joke). However, any combination of mafia is possible.

SC is gonna be a player to watch out for though.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:31 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@sc, as said not necessarily to lynch: distancing...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@mari, yeah great its page two and we are already lynching lurkers. Give some valid reasons for your vote, we are out of RVS. Kat, mari, and (to some extent) SC are good choices for an early vote. AKR is not as bad a lurker as some of those other 5 or so people that haven't posted yet. Why pick him out over the other 5? Also look up kat, what content has he posted?

edit:nija'ed.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:52 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

active lurker then, I just think your vote could go some where better then a non-contributor on page 2. I don't think any of us have posted much content yet...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@AGM, yes I noted UT actions. However, I like my kat vote, I would like kat to post before I change my vote.

I don't like all of the vote switching that's going on, it cinda bugs me... may just be me but I think scum have something to do with it.

@Mari, UT is also someone to look at who hasn't contributed much... if you like voting for those people. Yes I have read his posts. It seems rather stretchy to make a no content vote on someone this early. Maybe 5-7 pages down the line (if he still doesn't contribute) I will consider voteing for a non-contributor. But as I have said I'm happy with my kat vote.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:52 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@mina, yes, after re-reading ut does look worse. I agree with most of your reads, except for the thing about rek/dra logging off. I often times log off right after I make a post (especially in the morning, aka, right now). I'll do some reading on UT during break and see if he is worth a vote. I'm also getting a scummy vibe from mariy.

@mari, is the movie any good? Just based on the flavor they gave it doesn't seem to be millerish... seems more scum, but I aven't watch the movie so I can't say.

@rek/dra, could you guys stop posting in "we" it creeps me out. I'm reading through and then *pow* I find this post that refers to the poster as we... personal preference.

that's all for now... sorry that its a bit rushed.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #104 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@mina before I forget, sorry my bad I agree with most of your analysis, my main reads are on kat and SC. My reads on mary are sorta sketchy at the moment.

@Reck/dra hay did you guys just claim to be the head of the brother-hood of the wolf? really?
unvote, vote: reckamonic
. From basic flavor I think that the brother hood is bad.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #126 (isolation #10) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:13 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

AKnottedRope wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:@Reck/dra hay did you guys just claim to be the head of the brother-hood of the wolf? really? unvote, vote: reckamonic. From basic flavor I think that the brother hood is bad.
Opportunistic much? Someone already posted a little flavor explaining how their claim jibes. You seem to have skipped right over that little detail.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Cool
Yes, flavor said that the person they claimed is the main antagonist. I hpe you understand what that word means. IT means the bad guy.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:17 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@reck.dra I don't think you gave a reason for your vote. Other then policy lynch cooldog is good, which is not a good non-rvs reason (yes, I know the meta between us and stuff like that...).

I'm really gonna have to look up the flavor a bit more though.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@reck, honestly man? Are you really gonna use that game as evidence? That game was pure luck the doc even saved the correct person during the night. If you picked a random person t be scum (which you are doing) you have a 1/13 chace of being right. Which is not good. You are just omgusing/metaing me. Give us yur real reads...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #133 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Also at the flavor thing, how many Harry potter games have you played in which harry is part of the scum? Or voldy is part of the town? At this point I'm not going off of flavor I'm going off of a gut scum read+omgus+no reason for vote+ no content (-claim).
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Honestly reck/dra, you just picked out of the hat. Anybody who reads that game understands that. I find it funny that you can pick someone out as scummy before they even post. Stop linking to faulty evidence.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #140 (isolation #15) » Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:03 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Zang wrote:
Reckamonic wrote:Also, CooLDoG policy lynch is awesome. CooLDoG lynch when there's good reason to lynch him? Even better.
This is one of the worst reasons I've ever seen for voting someone outside of RVS.
CooLDoG wrote:Yes, flavor said that the person they claimed is the main antagonist. I hpe you understand what that word means. IT means the bad guy
Like I said before, this reason is weak since we don't know what the flavor for the mafia are and I was apparently wrong in calling him the main antagonist although he is still evil.
Reckamonic wrote:YOU ARE SO FUCKING BAD AT THIS GAME IT'S RIDICULOUS.

SERIOUSLY. STOP PLAYING MAFIA.
CooLDoG is a very pro-town player.
For some reason I like zang a lot more after this post :lol: . After reading the flavor he isn't the main antagonist like you mentioned. However, he is the leader of the brotherhood which is inherently evil.

@mari, yeah UT is a good choice atm... it will most certainly be worth while to watch him later on. I also agree that the Fate's mafia discussion is getting old.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #16) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:31 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Reckamonic wrote:If you say CooLDoG is pro-town, you're just as borderline retarded as he is.

PS CD, keep denying that we fucking DESTROYED YOUR OBVIOUS SCUM ASS in Fates Mafia. Go on. Because you look fucking stupid when you do that.

I'd be happy with a fitz lynch too, but CooLDoG being alive just makes me want to blow my own brains out.
Yes you owned me and TLing. But it wasn't skill that you wagoned me to l-1 before I even posted.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:06 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I liked dramonic's setup. Its not the setup I have a beef with its the fact that he claims skill at wagoning scum in the conformation phases. Anyway my my vote stays on reck/dram for now. Where is everybody else on this?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #18) » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:55 am

Post by CooLDoG »

UncertainKitten wrote:I'd love to if people would post things relevant to this game. Also if we could get something meaty rather than the flavor spec game. I may give the game a read through just to try to get back into it later. Though if anyone wants to post anything damning, be my guest.
If other people bring up another game and start using it for meta then it becomes relevant. I like my vote on the mason claimed slot.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #174 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:35 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I'll keep my vote on reck, but I think now I understand his posting. You should post v/la and take a break, whats the point of playing a game if it isn't fun?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #175 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@agm, you got my capitilzation scheme correct! good job! Its Os lower case, and everything else upper.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@lynch, sorry I don't have time for an in-depth post, but I simply don't think lynching lurkers on page 2 is a good idea. However, now that we are on page 8 I think lynching one could be possible. I like my slot vote.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@uk, sorry niha.

okay:
Recks slot: Scummy flavor (weak). Aggravated play which is not in his meta. bad meta references. Not contributing...
And,
UT: As of late I've read a little bit on him... He hasn't posted any content and all of his posts seem weak or bad. Also lurking around really hard.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (isolation #23) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

before I finsish reading:
@uk, pissed off at people enough to quit like that isn't in fis meta.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #24) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

AlmasterGM wrote:I disagree.

UT is a n00b and will just keep acting scummier and eventually become confirmed scum. Or he will do something random that will make him town. It'll be easy to decide.

SCum, on the other hand, is going to go run and hide and shove all this scummy behavior under the rug. We must stop that from happening with VOTES. NOW.
Not that I want to defend UT or anything but, He joined the site in 2003. I'm not sure if this is relevant but...
Don't buy the UK case. She has posted more content then anybody.
UT is looking like a better option for a lynch, crap logic and all.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #25) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@Uk, again posting as I'm reading... You never asked that but I'm still happy to answer. It simply doesn't help him as scum. Its off of meta and nothing else. As well as the fact that he wasn't contributing.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #26) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@mina, still posting as I go, put simply I'm not voting based off of flavor anymore.
@AKR, so are you arguing that meta is pointless? this early in the game (d-1) I find meta to be useful... Honestly, is that the best defense you can come up with? (but wait you aren't reck's slot...).

@uk's nija: its simply a meta read, cmon. Don't you people get what a meta read is?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #27) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:48 am

Post by CooLDoG »

*sigh* @AGM, who is this directed to? really I have a meta read on Reck, plus the weird claim (flavor backed up, I read the wiki). Calling meta pointless is stretchy.
@Uk, obviously., meta is not a good enough tell to go for a vote, duh. But this early and with so few posts I find meta to be useful. That may just be me, but I like my reck slot vote (or lynchmeplease or what ever).
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #261 (isolation #28) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@GW#248, look man. I have said many many times it is not soley based on ether one. It is a combination on both of those plus other aspects I have stated. Also why are you note voting me? If you really think I'm worth a lynch that bad throw your vote on me.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #262 (isolation #29) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:20 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@AKR, is my attack meta only? uhh lets look back and read the game thread... Ohh nooo it looks like we can't lynch the person who is the VI on day one because he never said it was meta only. Man we could have really gotten this guy. And the town would have bought it too. Read the game or get out. I never said it was meta only, and you are blatantly misrepresenting me. That is one thing I don't stand for. Sorry for rage.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #263 (isolation #30) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:25 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@lmp, do you have any comments or do you wanna lurk around like your former player did. Because that would be bad.

AKR has picked up his posting as of late, and thus I won't vote him.

SC is not on my list.

I could foresee a UT vote but I really like my vote right now.

Its really funny that a few people are really defending LMP/Recks ass and lmp hasn't done any of it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #31) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:40 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@ghost, when I say bad meta references I was referring to him referencing fates mafia. Still didn't answer to my vote question.

@mary, why am I better. opportunistic scum much?

@AGM, Case on me?

yes the case on reck is weak and I know that, but I like my lmp vote.

@lmp, yeah comment on me.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #32) » Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

by attacking me with more zeal then the guy you were voting.

@UK, you are correct.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #352 (isolation #33) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

sorry for not posting, post coming.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

AlmasterGM wrote:
AKR wrote:1) It was right after a post of yours that was particularly scummy and opportunistic.
Just like my post voting CooLDoG was right after a stupid and scummy post made by CooLDoG. BUT OH WAIT, YOU CALLED THAT SCUMMY, DIDN'T YOU?
See the bolded. Apparently, you can use that excuse just fine, but attack me for the exact same thing in your next paragraph. Ok, whatever. Scum
GOOD MOTHER OF GOD.

This ACTUALLY makes me mad. YES. YES. YES. THATS THE FUCKING POINT. YOU HAVE A DOUBLE STANDARD. YOU SAY IM SCUMMY FOR VOTING COOLDOG WITH NO REASON, BUT YOU DID THE EXACT SAME FUCKING THING WHEN YOU CALLED ME SUMMY.

And now I'm "floundering?" THE FUCK? I'M DESTROYING YOUR LOGIC ON EVERY LEVEL. IF ANYONE'S FLOUNDERING HERE, IT"S YOU.

SCUMLIST

COOLDOG
STRANGERCOUG
AKNOTTED ROPE
In a catch up post here I am... I swear this is the most common logical fallacy used on this site. I can't tell you how many times I've seen this. The name of the fallacy is "You Too". While him having a double standard is bad, it does not make your actions any better.

I also could have sword that I posted on page 14 but apparently not... :mrgreen:
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #35) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:06 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Damn, I should really stop this posting as I got style but I forget things if I don't sorry for mega triple posting.

@zang, yeah I do agree with that. And I agree with your point on mary, but you really need to improve your play (says the guy who agrees that he is a moron)

@mary, how bout one of them there cases on me. I get tyred of the "he used meta only" argument. And if the quote zang had on you was your case, you really need a new one.

AKR is shooting an m60 from the fip at the whole town. He's jumping all over and has no focus of attack. Seems like weak attempt to act like scum hunting. Just my read.

@AKR, in your mind who isn't scum, so far acording to you UK, mary, AKM, CooLDoG (love 3rd person *punned*), SC, and zang are all scum according to you. That's about half the town comment?

@mina, wow I didn't know you could spell my name correctly in a CAPS RANT.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #36) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@AKR, not an issue on your top three. You have according to your posts 6-7 scum reads. I don't care what your top three are what I care about is the fact that you have 6 people down as scummy.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #360 (isolation #37) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

LynchMePls wrote:
UT wrote:Probably not a good plan to tell us to read back through your ISO. In doing so, I notice there's very little in it
Hey, dumbass, that's cause I'm a replacement. Are you really this stupid?
Okay, fine, I get that you are a replacement. But you have posted
no
content. Yes, I have read your iso full of fluff. Get in the game and post. How does your above post help the town? Try scum hunting for a change. Also we are in Day-1 its not like we are half-way through a game.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #38) » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:34 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I read that part. But that still doesn't answer my question. You have constantly accused those players of being scum. And Does that mean that all the other people that you have called scummy aren't scummy anymore?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #39) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:27 am

Post by CooLDoG »

AKnottedRope wrote:CD: am I not allowed to call certain aspects, however minor, of a person's play scummy without having a scumread on them?
Not when you implicate over half the town. When I say I feel that someone is scummy I mean it. I mean that they have a realistic chance of being scum. If I see a tell (like right now) I won't call you scummy.

But, to my original point (most likely poorly stated :? ), You have called 6 (or more) players scummy. Is there a possibility that all of them are scum (no)? So I ask, why are you taking time and energy to maintain that all of those have a legitimate chance of being town. Would it not be better to focus your attacks on your 3 topic suspects (which you haven't I might add) instead of taking shotgun scumhunting?

Farther to note, in your posts you never made a distinction as to which were really scummy and which were you were getting bad vibes from. Until now there has been no distinction between the two.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #40) » Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:35 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Katsuki wrote:
Mina wrote:...goddamn it.

My next post was going to be to utterly CRUCIFY you with this:
Katsuki wrote:As much as I want to blow his brains out, cooldog is probably town this game. Which makes me question reck-push on cooldog, despite Fate's mafia (and in all fairness, cooldog was screaming scum that game). I have never played with town-cooldog before, but his play is much different from all the other times I have played with him.
But I guess that would have been too easy. :(
Oh come now, I'm not THAT bad at this game. :P

MOI thinks that I should stick to Etch-a-Sketch though. :(
This quit frankly creeps me out. Okay keeping eye on kat, and might do an iso... *shivers*

@lmp, okay and what content was contained in that post? Really is that the best post that you could have made. I'm gonna keep my vote on you until you post content and own up to your lack of it up to this point. And really how does that help the town? I call lurker. Prove me wrong.

@mod: :cop:ed

If this is actual communication to me you need to make it clearer. Because I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #398 (isolation #41) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@mary, why does my post nit go with you well when SC essentially said the same thing in different words?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #42) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 9:06 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Mariyta wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
Mariyta wrote:P-edit: Because SC essentially said the same thing in different words, only you went overboard with an "OMGGUYZ, look at this! It's soooooo creepy!"
I find this nitpicking weird. CooLDoG's wording draws more attention than mine, so his is scummier? I'm not sure I have this right.
No. It's because he parroted you very obviously while trying to make it seem like it was his idea. I highly doubt he looked at that post by Kats and went "Wow, that really freaks me out." He likely looked at it, ignored it, read your post, then went, "Man, he's right! I'm gonna go post something too!"
Try reversing your chronology there mary. I was in catch-up mode remember? I didn't see SC's post until after I typed in my comment. Your tell is reaching at best. And the implication is that kat is not bad at not being "crucified", which leads to survivalism.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #43) » Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

And your, quit frankly, silly "scum tells" make my brain melt. Looks like it mutual.

To reword my comment:
I posted that while I was catching up. I didn't see SC's post until after I typed in that line on my post.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #44) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:03 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@mina, I know about the nija proofing. But I did not read SC's post before I typed in that line about kat's. I was posting as I read. I got the general vibe from kat that he was worried about getting lynched/killed. This implies that he is trying to survive over scum hunting (It may just be me...).

@lmp, okay, post already. And when you do post something useful for a damn change. My vote is secured on you. I don't foresee changing my vote unless something drastic happens.

@mod, player requested prod on lynchmeplease
. You last post was over 48 hours ago.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:32 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@Kat, that was the vibe I was getting, that yuo were afraid of something bad happening.

@AMG, I wouldn't mind a AKR lynch ether, because his answers are piss poor.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:50 am

Post by CooLDoG »

LynchMePls wrote:
Mina wrote:-LynchMePls, your last few posts have been one-liners essentially screaming, "Shut up, I've contributed plenty, you moron!" when someone poked at you. But my problem is that you've had absolutely nothing to say about any events that didn't involve you. So, what's on your mind? Any new developments since you replaced in that change your suspect lists? Say, do you still suspect Untrod Tripod? CooLDoG?
Nope. But I'll be completely honest, I'm just phoning it in. I'm reading the thread, but I don't really have much to say. Is there something in particular you want my opinion on?
@AGM, this is why I'm not voting for AKR.
@LMP Is this the best you could do? Add some comments. Give some analysis. Prove that you are not a lurker scum. Comment on everything please. Or
hopefully
get lynched.

Hay look who ain't posting much ether!
AKR!
@mod, AKR needs a prod badly. Its been way over 48 hours.

And when AKR does post it had better be good.

Has he managed to go another 48 hours since I last prodded him in the post immediately before this one?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:45 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

So are you defending his lack of posting? And we aren't going off of meta are we? God forbid! Also, if he has that meta, why isn't he doing that?
Since you seem so eager to defend
your
buddy
LMP, why don't you defend his lack of posting.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #48) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:06 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@mary, yeah. I'm asking you to defend LMP's lack of content since you seem to like defending him.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #49) » Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:23 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@mary, so you admit to defending someone. If I correctly recall you should be scum hunting not defending other players. Also what is your motivation to defend him?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #450 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:26 am

Post by CooLDoG »

LynchMePls wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:
Mina wrote:-LynchMePls, your last few posts have been one-liners essentially screaming, "Shut up, I've contributed plenty, you moron!" when someone poked at you. But my problem is that you've had absolutely nothing to say about any events that didn't involve you. So, what's on your mind? Any new developments since you replaced in that change your suspect lists? Say, do you still suspect Untrod Tripod? CooLDoG?
Nope. But I'll be completely honest, I'm just phoning it in. I'm reading the thread, but I don't really have much to say. Is there something in particular you want my opinion on?
@AGM, this is why I'm not voting for AKR.
@LMP Is this the best you could do? Add some comments. Give some analysis. Prove that you are not a lurker scum. Comment on everything please. Or
hopefully
get lynched.

Hay look who ain't posting much ether!
AKR!
@mod, AKR needs a prod badly. Its been way over 48 hours.

And when AKR does post it had better be good.

Has he managed to go another 48 hours since I last prodded him in the post immediately before this one?
"Comment on everything". LOL. KMA dude.
How about try posting man. I don't care if its crap logic like mine, just post some content. To be specific: What about AKR? Defend your lurking. What do you think of Zang? And Post your scum list.
Simply try to at least act like you are contributing.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #51) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@Lmp, so you are basically not going to post any content no matter how much I ask you too. Fine by me. If I wasn't already voting you I would be now.

If I'm forced to I might change my vote (in order to lynch), but I don't see that happening in a long time.

Also what's with the SC wagon? It built up pretty fast. UKs vote reads to me a bit opportunistic, as well as UTs.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (isolation #52) » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:47 am

Post by CooLDoG »

uhh, sorry I didn't look back, my fault. It still seems strange that it built up so fast...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #53) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:38 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@mod, my internet acted funny this morning. So it is possible that I will not be able to post normally, this is a possible v/la

@having, I read UK as townish. However, I still find the vote fishy.
@lmp, It had better be good.
@SC, are you willing to lynch a claimed neighbor d-1? I prefer to lynch the non-contributing miller... that's just me.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #54) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:18 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Mariyta wrote:Is it wrong for me to hope CD's internet goes down completely? I've never before been for a policy lynch, but it's sounding like a damn good idea this time.

Still need to re-read and watch the movie. Maybe I'll multitask this afternoon.
I'm sorry to disappoint but it appears to be an isolated incident. :twisted:

@lmp, your wall was pathetic. However, some of your other posts are *better*.
Still holds vote. Also you seem to defend more players then scum hunt...

Also, I confess this has to be my single worst game that I have ever played.

I'm getting a slight scummy read off of UK (gut mostly). UT has picked up the slack but I still find him on the fringes. My vote stays on lmp unless I'm forced to move it.

@Zang, mind confirming the AGM claim?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #55) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

agm, to implicate the other person. If you claim neighbor, and I'm a scum neighbor to you. I could claim that I'm not a neighbor and try to implicate you. Done.

@hav, what's with that?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #56) » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:56 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Ohh they are epic. I see pink elephants and everything, and I haven't even started on the butter flies.

Actually I'm considered a pretty intelligent guy in my community (says a lot for them). But I can't seem to get in to the particular game for some reason. If it is any consolation, I think you slightly townish...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Katsuki wrote:Found AGM claim. I had been confused since I did not see a Zang claim.
Will reevaluate AGM.

I won't have time to read through the thread until tomorrow, if I'm lucky.
my point exactly. We have yet to see a zang claim...

Also, AGM/Zang claim flavor as well.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #58) » Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:52 am

Post by CooLDoG »

LynchMePls wrote:
Unvote
Vote: CooLDoG
:eek: OMG, OMFG! :eek: I can't believe the reasoning behind this post. It is so strong that I'm almost compelled to vote for the same person. Give me a break. Is this the best you can do? Honestly?

I don't feel comfortable on the SC wagon. Its just a strange feeling. In part due to UK. For some reason (don't ask me to explain) I get a funny vibe from her. I can't put my finger on it.

I find zang not posting after his neighbor claimed. I get scummy vibes from lurking after something as monumental as that.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #59) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Okay, I'm going to have to go on a
v/la till Monday (big weekend planned)
I'm not sure if I will be able to post much at all. So with that in mind, and the fact that we NEED to lynch, I have decided to bite the bullet and
unvote, vote: StrangerCoug
. Not my favorite choice but it will work.

LMP has yet to justify his suck ass vote.

GW is playing townish now, but hasn't really given us a good reason to vote CD.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #60) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I don't think a policy lynch would be a good idea. SC is worse.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #61) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:41 am

Post by CooLDoG »

LynchMePls wrote:
CooLDoG wrote:LMP has yet to justify his suck ass vote.
You seriously should stop playing mafia.
Still doesn't give reasons. Your case is sooo damn compelling I'm almost willing to self-vote.

@GW, I don't see very good reasons. Mostly weak stuff. And plus you are pushing a lynch that will never go through.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #62) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@lmp, explicitly, what are your reasons?

@GW, I want a d-1 lynch. That's it. I don't want a no-lynch.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (isolation #63) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:01 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

not me.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #64) » Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:05 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Yes he says I'm scummy, that's it basically. And I'm going V/la remember? I might not be around when the deadline is. And I don't view SC as openly town. I find him mid-range,
slightly
scummy.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (isolation #65) » Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I only have time for a short post today, and maybe one tomorrow. GW YOU ARE TOTALLY MISREPRESENTING MY VIEW OF SC. YOU GOT IT ALL FUCKING WRONG.

SC's play is worse. Sc's play is bad enough to warrant a lynch. And thus is better then a policy lynch. NOT THAT THE WAGON IS BAD. I would never vote for a player that I had a solid town read on.

Look I'm gonna be V/la for the weekend. I might be able to post. But if you guys are gonna lynch me its very important that I get a claim out. Yes I just bread crumbed that I'm a power role.

And now watch as all of the people who were voting SC hop on my wagon. Very funny isn't it. Its gonna rock back and forth when the scum switch wagons. UT is the major one guilty of this. If you guys do lynch me when I'm v/la look closely at the wagons there is scum on both of them.

SC's vote screams scum. I can't say more then that.

LYNCH ME IF YOU WANT BUT I
WILL
FLIP A TOWN POWER ROLE. In case I can't get a claim off quick enough because of the scum pouring on to my wagon.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #66) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

well looks like I did find a little time to post this morning, I can't post any more today so you will have to go off of this.

I think I had better own up and make a full claim, since everybody seems to want it.
I'm a town tracker, one-shot non-day-ending day-vig.

And look how quick the cat wagon built up! And who is also hopping on that wagon? UT! All other wagons can go to hell. Kat, in my opinion, is a mislynch. Look how quick it is building up.

unvote, vote: UT
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #67) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:16 am

Post by CooLDoG »

hay mod, I'm out of v/la now, something un-expected happened, and plans got canceled... no "big super bowl party :( And I know I was a real ass to go in and out of v/la anyway.

^fuck my self I know.

I'm not gonna shoot lmp on the simple fact that the town doesn't support a lmp kill. I don't want to go against the general consensus of the town. I'm very tempted to kill UT at the moment. However, I'm gonna think a little more. But I will kill today.

I very seriously contemplating shooting UK right now. For some reason she gives off scum vibes that make me want to just vig right now. AGM could also be a possible target...

I've got two main choices to kill:

1)UK, and 2) UT.

Vote and pick. I'm not gonna vig my self btw. I also value all input from everybody. I don't like an SC vig because SC already has a substantial wagon that could go to lynch right now. Mari, mina, GW, and Grey are off the table for me. Don't even suggest them.

Right now my finger is itching but I want the town a chance to talk about my kill.

my flavor is: Jean-Francois. Remember I'm a tracker and one-shot non-day ending day vig. My "official role name is a "hunter". Also on the table is my track target, but I would rather not discuss that due to the nature of the role.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #68) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:17 am

Post by CooLDoG »

nija edit:
LMP is now back on the table. After that post.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (isolation #69) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I'm leaning UK now. My read is gut I admit. And the gun is now pointed at you. The trigger isn't pulled but its pretty close.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #730 (isolation #70) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

not fully committed, but I don't like your response. You seem to be trying to survive.

that is my flavor.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #732 (isolation #71) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

now you seem to want to die. Not good town play at all on ether accounts. Not committed yet.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #736 (isolation #72) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:32 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I knew he was a bad guy. If I was scum would I have posted that? But I'm an honest townie and thus I did post it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (isolation #73) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:33 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@uk, you may be right, but I hold the gun.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #741 (isolation #74) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:36 am

Post by CooLDoG »

UK, yes I know its wifom. But I'm honest and thus I posted it.

hmmm... zang wouldn't be a bad kill ether looking at. But, I've played I a lot of games with him and his play is mega consistent with town zang.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #75) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:37 am

Post by CooLDoG »

If two-three more people come out and don't want me to kill uk I will not.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (isolation #76) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:38 am

Post by CooLDoG »

And who are those scum buddies exactly?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #77) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:42 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Okay, I'll kill kat. Any objections to that?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #753 (isolation #78) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:45 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Okay, so you change your scum team huh... interesting.

Any objection to an hf vig?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (isolation #79) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:59 am

Post by CooLDoG »

hmmm... hf sounds good to me, would like some other people to get in on it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #764 (isolation #80) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I'm gonna read into it... As I have said I haven't pmed yet. And I still have the gun "loaded".
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #769 (isolation #81) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:19 am

Post by CooLDoG »

still reading, however your play seems similar...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (isolation #82) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I have to go out at 3:30 (cst) and thus I won't be able to post. Have a good time arguing over my vig kill while I'ma gone.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #772 (isolation #83) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:21 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@uk, nija edit, sounds like shit justifications to me.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (isolation #84) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I must go. Bye for now.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (isolation #85) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Sorry for the delay, I told you guys before that I couldn't be on at 3:30. Plus the game wasn't getting anywhere. I Had a supper bowl to watch. And thus I couldn't continue posting. Plus we have a deadline extension. We have all sorts of time.

I find threatening people very pro-town. Not very pleasant but it gains a lot of information. Why do you think we have RVS wagons? To gain pressure on somebody. Having me threaten to kill somebody is like that. Put them under pressure to see what they do.

I posted my damn flavor zang, look it up.

After sleeping on it I find ether a havingfitz, or a UT day-vig in the towns best interest. I personally like a UT shot. Any objections to that?

@UT, defend your vote-hopping, or face the end of a loaded gun.

@having, I would agree with you. But most of the town doesn't.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #86) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:58 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Most of the town doesn't agree with you. I want to have an at least general consensus on who we kill. I would put uk in the hat but everybody but lmp thinks she is town. And I don't want to kill SC because we have a wagon on him that could go to lynch by itself.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #842 (isolation #87) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:39 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

LynchMePls wrote:SHOOT ALREADY! GOOD GOD!
Your wish is my command day-fig coming when the mod can next post. I'm planning on killing kat for trying to suck my dick for me. Deal with it, the pm is already sent... (breaks rule #6 on purpose...).

@Ice, I don't understand the language thing ether. :eek: (and btw this argument has to stop)

UK is looking more town as well as ut.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #88) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:41 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

then again, I will let zang post before I send the pm.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #89) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:53 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

I said kat? I meant HF... my bad. I would lynch kat if it wasn't for the vig. But I think kat is more likely to be scum. Killing hf now because zang hasn't posted.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #846 (isolation #90) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

vig has just been sent. After the flip, any objection to a hammer?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #91) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:05 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

^agree

zang is lurking...
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (isolation #92) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:43 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

okay, the pm didn't go through because I had to post in thread apparently. Or that I put a space in the word "daykill". Or another explination is that the mod is simply being an ass hole and is getting on my nerves.

The answer is that your Role PM specifically specified you needed to post in thread. I'm not worried about spacing ...

@mod, sorry in advance

OKAY MOD THIS IS ON A SEPRATE LINE WITH THE WORDS "DAYKILL:X":

daykill: havingfitz

or if its still improper:

day kill: havingfitz

or for rage:

just frigin' die: havingfitz

@ut, I meant havingfitz not kat.... Too late for that now, hopefully... Also your vote is "invalid" because it doesn't have the "full name". Try unvoting by just saying "
unvote
" (
vote:SC
)

@mina, up for a lmp d2 lynch? I'm on that wagon provided that I don't get nked for my tracking abilities.

I'm willing to hammer,
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (isolation #93) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:32 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@having, actually there are games where the scum can day-kill but they usually can't night kill ether... Kinda rare though.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #94) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:13 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

slightly disappointed at the vig shot, but he had it coming to him.

Looking at the vote count kat will be lynched at the end of the day. My two suspects other then kat are lmp and UK. Uk isn't playing too well. Didn't respond well under pressure, and isn't contributing much as of late. Admittance to the mistake is a scum tell. That's all I have for now.

@kat, two vigs, honestly? FAKE CLAIM!
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #95) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:14 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

unvote: vote:kat
l-1.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #96) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:11 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

The fate point is valid, even I can't stand that guy.

poi·son [póyz'n]
noun (plural poi·sons)
1. toxic substance: a substance that causes illness, injury, or
death
if taken into the body or produced within the body
2. negative influence: something that exercises a powerful destructive or corrupting force, especially in an insidious way
3. chemistry reaction-inhibiting substance: a substance that inhibits a chemical reaction or diminishes the activity of a catalyst
4. nuclear physics substance slowing nuclear reaction: a substance in a nuclear reactor that can absorb neutrons without undergoing fission and therefore slows down the reaction

^Webstered, death ass hole. And a poisoner is normally a delayed vig. Thus I read that you claimed poisoner and I thought of the normal definition.

And why are you replacing out and still posting. I think your behavior is abysmal. If you signed up to play this game you should play it for good or for ill (ill in my case).

GW is right, there really is no reason to quick hammer when the dead-line will do it for us.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (isolation #97) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:46 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

because I want too. But death is still possible. Aka more likely. He's just bsing now. That is the point.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (isolation #98) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:54 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

why did you vote for kat? Honestly the dead-line is gonna kill him and we can talk a lot more in the allotted time. You putting him at l-1 opens the possibility of a quick hammer...

nija edit: I realize he is also sucking my dick just like kat.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #99) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

hammer if you want deadlines today. I don't think a replacement would be any good at this point. You can't read 38 pages of d-1 and have any positive comments this close to deadline.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (isolation #100) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:01 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

UncertainKitten wrote:All right. The wisdom on speculating on a no kill is mostly in the event you assume it wasn't a doctor. Granted, the length of my speculation only extends to
"I wonder if CD has a penalty for his vig"

You of course don't try to speculate about doctors/who they protected.
Actually yes I did have a penalty for the dayvig. It was that I couldn't use my track ability. Look the town is completely and utterly fucked if we don't lynch scum today. Its hard for me to see a town win if we don't lynch scum this day.
uk wrote:I've played a fuckton more games than you onsite and off. I've found that it doesn't happen as often as it's decried. NEARLY as often. You're always going to get lucky eventually. Do you have anything MORE on UT?
And he comes the old, I know some much more then you and thus you can't possibly be right, card. I get this all the time. Not valid, moving on...
Untrod Tripod wrote:Ok. Take your ball and go home.
I wrote:I find it likely that the scum would have not used a NK last night so as to try to get us to WIFOM ourselves to death. The addition of new information, because so many of us have made our reads and cases on each other very clear, would have helped us make a better kill. As it stands, we're more likely to keep pushing yesterday's cases than make new ones. That leads me to believe that many of our current cases are not leading us anywhere useful. I think I should reread the game to see which players would benefit the most from no new cases being brought forward.

NK speculation is usually not a great plan, but I think in this case it would be good to examine how not killing someone would help scum.
I refuse to acknowledge your other points until you answer this, because your misread of what I said is the basis for this argument:
1. What part of this quote is rolefishing?
2. What part of this quote says that I think there was a NK and it was blocked by a doctor/rb?

I have been very clear about what I think happened. You are putting words in my mouth. You are flipping out for no reason. You are the one throwing around most of the insults.
^baaaaad posting here. I find this as major reflecting. Ice had a good point, and your answers are pathetic. Your dancing around the buch, stop giving shit run-around.

@ut, answer better to ice's post, and answer to maris point about your vote hopping. I think your vote hopping is a very good scum tell.

with that said I'm gonna post my reads, and I encourage all to do the same.

town(townest first):
Mariyta
GhostWriter
GreyICE (I see furstrated town in his posts. I don't think scum could get worked up so much over UT...)
slightly town:
AlmasterGM
hard to read/no-read:
Mina
Zang
StrangerCoug
Slightly scummy:
LynchMePls (I'm feeling more town vibes as of late. But she still needs to pick up the content... badly)
scummy!:
Zang(lurky lurk lurk )
UncertainKitten (scummy period.)
Untrod Tripod (shit posting).

vote:ut
until he owns up to his vote hopping, and gives good answers.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #101) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

can't post much, but I only meant to put zang in once, when I was ctrl-c ing names in I put him in twice by accident.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1008 (isolation #102) » Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Yes I coped the friggin player list and arranged them in my order. Yes I did that, don't we all? I love the copy and paste button, we all use it and abuse it. If I wanted to chugg names I would have just posted a copy of the player list and forgotten about it.

mina's post is urrg. Sounds like a well disguised role fishy to me. pending farther reading...

@mod, could we please tone down the insults in here. Its getting excessive. Ice and UK really need to chill it.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #103) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

The mafia scum people changed around the theme again... everything look different, moving on...

@UK, yeah I know what you mean, I didn't place names in random order. You might do that some times, but I try to at least use a little bit of my brain.

@mina, howbout dat role fish in #1003?
mina wrote:A town roleblocker who thinks he or she's in danger of being nightkilled and his target won't be lynched today should claim (or breadcrumb his or her target unambiguously in the case of his or her death). Otherwise, everyone just shut up about the blocked kill.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1017 (isolation #104) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:24 am

Post by CooLDoG »

again?
mod, fix the tags, I screwed it up

Done.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1019 (isolation #105) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:57 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@uk, can I steal that .gif?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #106) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:02 am

Post by CooLDoG »

I have never seen a role block and a Jail keeper in the same game. They are sorta forms of the same thing.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #107) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:28 am

Post by CooLDoG »

rule e6 seems rather odd... but I seriously doubt a role block and jk.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #108) » Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:50 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

yes, if you use your day powers you lose your night powers. I don't find a gov to be useful at all ether... but I have seen both scum and town (mostly town) govs.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1053 (isolation #109) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Hay zang try reading the fucking game isntead of sitting on your lurker ass. I explicitly told UK that you were scummy. I accidentally put your name in twice when I was copying the player list. Read the game or replace out lurker. If I had a second vig I would kill zang just for his smart ass comments. He also needs to read the wiki a little more apparently.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #110) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

unvote, vote:zang
Zang is today's lynch. Lurking, not generating any content by himself. Only being reactive. Nos cum hunting. And one helluva lurker. I dub thee scum. Get lynched or get out.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #111) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:55 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

^ the roast beef flavor is the best, trust me.

@GW, already explained. Bad reactions, wishy washy votes, etc.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #112) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:41 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

no, mine isn't damning because I was putting pressure on a scummy player. And it is also a 1-shot vig. Not a normal vote.

I have heard that the "creamy spicy chicken" is good too. I have tried the shrimp, and I must say that it comes in at a close 2nd.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1071 (isolation #113) » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:00 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

it was a vig shot, not a vote. And also I wanted their to be a town consensus on the vig kill. You hopped from hot wagon to hot wagon trying to get an opportunity lynch.

@zang, stupid meta reasons=not good.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #114) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:13 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Untrod Tripod wrote:Creamy chicken.
CooLDoG wrote:@GW, already explained. Bad reactions, wishy washy votes, etc.
I hope you're not using standards from your own play to discern "good" from "bad".

If you want to talk about wishy-washy, how about how you treated your daykill yesterday? That's a hell of a lot more damning than me being on a couple of wagons for a couple of legitimately scummy players on D1. Supporting a couple of different lynches isn't scummy.
I basically had two-three options. I wanted the town to have a say in the vig. I pressured one person to see how they reacted. I then floated a few possibilities to the town. If that's wishy washy when every unvote is. And those legitimately scummy players always happened to be one of the largest wagon. You have never created any content by yourself. UT would also be a good vote.

I want a little pressure on zang just so he is forced to post more. I'm not sure its worth a lynch though. I have the same reason as ICE about us lynching zang.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #115) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 2:14 am

Post by CooLDoG »

edit: because of the neighbor deal.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #116) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

^AGM, do you realize that this guy is one of the only people posting content? And I own the VI position, go to forum 62 and you'll see what I mean (worst poster in mafia scum...)

ahhh, I took a whole 30 mins to read all that I misted. My reads on that are short but sweet:

GI is most likely town. No scum can genorate that much emotion and post that much content. If you happen to be scum you get the scummy.

AGM looks town as well.

Zang is looking worse and I like me zang vote.

Sc, is looking baaaaaaad.

Uk also looking more townish, still not completely settled on a town read though (still get scummy gut vibes)

and mari is looking significantly worse.

I have a question for AGM/zang:
Mind posting a paraphrase of what happened in the QT. No times (duh) but accoriding to the rules it should be fine. (
right mod?
).

Correct

And for GI: answer the damn question.

And for zangster: Anything to add? Really mind posting content? I'm quite happy with my zang vote right now. Its not going to change for a bit. I must be going now... More tomorrow morning as usual...

damnyoufuckingnijabrains!
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #117) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Your picture is inaccurate. In the Yugioh TCG trap cards are lain on the field and then played face up. The cool black dude is playing ether a monster or a magic card. Alll I'm a saying.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (isolation #118) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:38 am

Post by CooLDoG »

okay, the bbcode tage for italics is a lower case "i" in brackets...

Zang you just used the most used logical fallacy on MS! congrats! Tu quoque, and corresponding Wikipedia article, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tu_quoque. Good job there! SC's lurking has nothing to do with with yours. And you still haven't posted content. You are just reactionary. More scum points. I'm really liking my Zang vote right about now.

AGM, actually I was incorrect about the trap cards. I did leave one hole that you could have pursued about that. "Counter" traps don't have to be set. So if the cool black dude was playing a counter trap, his move would be legal. Did anybody pick up on my paraphrase idea?
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #119) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:00 am

Post by CooLDoG »

your reads, plus my gut give off a scummy air.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (isolation #120) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:51 am

Post by CooLDoG »

@ut, nice 180 there about the lmp slot. You were never really for the lmp/reck lynch. Scummy posting here.

Actually I'm beginning to like this game. It more fun then some other games I have played... I don't know why.

@mod, good luck trying to find a replacement into this game 50 pages d-2

@zang, make a post that:

A) doesn't have any quotes that are directed at you.

B) Lists all of your reads with reasons behind them

C) Longer then
full lines.

D) Reasons for your role block on mari.

Do that and I will be amazed. Otherwise, my vote stays on you.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1232 (isolation #121) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:03 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

But you have never been skeptical of lmps play until now, just saying.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (isolation #122) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:19 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

both posts show no intention of wanting to farther pursue a lmp investigation, you seem to only be able to fish up 3 posts out of 50 pages that you have about lmp. 363 shows no suspicion of lmp as scummy, and 321 infers it but nothing more. In the third link you are still contemplating if you should even consider lmp as scummy. With the possibility that lmp isn't making a mistake at all.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1237 (isolation #123) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

okay its a 90 then. But what ever, I think you are on the fringe town anyway.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1238 (isolation #124) » Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:30 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

clarification: not today's lynch
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1253 (isolation #125) » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:29 am

Post by CooLDoG »

How about we get zang's ass in here. I don't really think this game can progress farther until he comes in here.

@mod, player requested prod: Zang.

Done

I hope the mod actually does this....

I'm gonna policy avoid zang for a bit, I suggest we all do that to show him that his play style doesn't work.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”