GreyICE (1) - AlmasterGM
CooLDoG (0) -
UncertainKitten (0) -
Mina (0) -
GhostWriter (0) -

Not Voting (3) - Untrod Tripod, Mina, GhostWriter

The Current deadline in Februrary. The Countdown can be found
HERE

With 11 alive - 6 are required to lynch and 4 are required to lynch at deadline.

Activity Check - All good.

StrangerCoug is being replaced.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1176 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

He did answer. He said Zang is scum, I am town.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1177 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:47 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

He answered that portion. He didn't complete the rest. About what he thinks of your theory.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1178 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

Doesn't matter he's about to get owned, just gimme a few seconds.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:52 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

IF IM TOWN AND ZANG IS SCUM...

Then how am I lying about Katsuki, like you say here:
GreyICE wrote:I see NO EVIDENCE that Katsuki submitted her power.
GreyICE wrote:But this entire thing does not add up. It does not add up at all. Something is very, very wrong here.
And if Zang is scum, then why would you be saying this:
GreyICE wrote:But I am not lynching a town roleblocker no matter how fucking worthless because of a case with holes this big in it … but Jesus fucking Christ this theory of AGM's is bad.
Or saying this about my analysis:
GreyICE wrote:This reasoning is shit. I stated that we first assume Katsuki used the Jailkeep ability on you with PM. Even then, you want this heroread that the night kill was submitted on you.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

^AGM, do you realize that this guy is one of the only people posting content? And I own the VI position, go to forum 62 and you'll see what I mean (worst poster in mafia scum...)

ahhh, I took a whole 30 mins to read all that I misted. My reads on that are short but sweet:

GI is most likely town. No scum can genorate that much emotion and post that much content. If you happen to be scum you get the scummy.

AGM looks town as well.

Zang is looking worse and I like me zang vote.

Sc, is looking baaaaaaad.

Uk also looking more townish, still not completely settled on a town read though (still get scummy gut vibes)

and mari is looking significantly worse.

I have a question for AGM/zang:
Mind posting a paraphrase of what happened in the QT. No times (duh) but accoriding to the rules it should be fine. (
right mod?
).

Correct

And for GI: answer the damn question.

And for zangster: Anything to add? Really mind posting content? I'm quite happy with my zang vote right now. Its not going to change for a bit. I must be going now... More tomorrow morning as usual...

damnyoufuckingnijabrains!
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
after a wank.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:53 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

This is why Grey didn't want to answer the question and was squirming. He knew he would either have to contradict himself and call Zang (probably his buddy) scum, OR call me scum, which would spark a MASSIVE war and probably result in his death.

Neither of which are good things for scum-GreyICE.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

CooLDoG wrote:GI is most likely town. No scum can genorate that much emotion and post that much content. If you happen to be scum you get the scummy.
UM, it's called AtE. HELLLOOOOOOOOOO.

Seriously, GTFO. UK and I are playing serious hardball mafia with GreyICE right now and we don't need distractions.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1183 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:57 pm

Post by GreyICE »

UncertainKitten wrote:AGM, AKR has been in the back of my mind for a while regarding GI.

@GI: What happened to it being good for scum to know who Zang roleblocked?

Also, that doesn't answer AGM's question. Can you use his two options OR produce a third?

I don't mind you questioning, but I do mind you evading.
If Zang is town, it's good for the scum to know have him dead. NKs work, lynches are better because then they get to NK a different player to get a power role in a town that is apparently LOUSY WITH THEM. If AGM is scum, then he'd be gunning for the Zang lynch to remove that WIFOM from the scumteam and get a roleblocker who they might have lost control of permanently out of the way.

Yes. That's initially how I read it. But Zang's fucking response to AGM in the quickthread (which I don't think AGM made up, because it would be insanely suicidal to do if Zang flips town) and the FACT THAT THE SCUM HAVE DAYTALK has changed this faster and faster towards Zang being scum and waiting for orders and direction from someone.

PEDIT: AGM - what the fuck. What the fucking fuck.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:58 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

Your picture is inaccurate. In the Yugioh TCG trap cards are lain on the field and then played face up. The cool black dude is playing ether a monster or a magic card. Alll I'm a saying.
after a wank.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1185 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Post by GreyICE »

No, seriously, AGM, that's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. I said that I don't see good evidence that Katsuki submitted her power. That does not mean "OMG SHE DEFINITELY 100% DIDN'T SUBMIT HER POWER OMG FUCKING LOLZ ETC ETC ETC" It's been one of the FIRST THINGS that bugged me about the UT hammer, it's been one of the things I've been waiting to see who picked up, it's been one of my interesting facts about this game.

You're a fucking obnoxious player who treats anyone questioning them like a personal insult. Apparently we're all supposed to role into this thread and suck your dick every time you post.

Fuck you, asshole.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:02 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

GreyICE wrote:FACT THAT THE SCUM HAVE DAYTALK
WHERE ARE YOU GETTING THIS INFORMATION.
CooLDoG wrote:Your picture is inaccurate. In the Yugioh TCG trap cards are lain on the field and then played face up. The cool black dude is playing ether a monster or a magic card. Alll I'm a saying.
This was actually really funny and I LOL'd.
GreyICE wrote:No, seriously, AGM, that's the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. I said that I don't see good evidence that Katsuki submitted her power. That does not mean "OMG SHE DEFINITELY 100% DIDN'T SUBMIT HER POWER OMG FUCKING LOLZ ETC ETC ETC" It's been one of the FIRST THINGS that bugged me about the UT hammer, it's been one of the things I've been waiting to see who picked up, it's been one of my interesting facts about this game.

You're a fucking obnoxious player who treats anyone questioning them like a personal insult. Apparently we're all supposed to role into this thread and suck your dick every time you post.

Fuck you, asshole.
Can't explain away the contradiction?

Resort to ad hominems.

LOL.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1187 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:04 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

And seriously, who are you to accuse me of being an asshole.

I've been talking about GAMEPLAY. That's all I've ever been talking about. Sure, I've called it good, bad, or whatever. It's all about the game.

You're the one who has to resort to insane levels of cursing and personal attacks.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #1188 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:05 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

GI, if enough of us were confident enough that Katsuki was scum to lynch her, wouldn't it stand to reason that those on her wagon wouldn't want her to use her power before she died?

yes. yes it would.

also I've been reading back through to make sure I didn't miss it, I've been kind of curious over the last few pages why some players have been taking it as a given that scum have daytalk.

@UK, my reads have been a bit shaky today. I don't think we have the information to predict a scumteam. At the moment, I'm been feeling a scum read on GI, Mina and Zang
Mina
Mina
The Shipwright
Mina
The Shipwright
The Shipwright

Post Post #1189 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:06 pm

Post by Mina »

CAN YOU ALL STOP FUCKING POSTING THREE PAGES A MINUTE OF BACK-AND-FORTH NITPICKING OVER FUCKING USELESS MINUTIAE!

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!

There's no way I want to read all that when I catch up (probably tomorrow, because another game comes first right now).

Boo on StrangerCoug for replacing out before I could actually get around to posting a case on him.

Also, CooLDoG is town. GreyICE, UK, and AlmasterGM are also still town, despite all three desperately needing to take tranquilizers. (I'll let GI defend himself first, but to be honest, I don't believe AGM's catch is half as good as he believes it is.)

Three out of five of LMP, StrangerCoug, Zang, Untrod Tripod, and GhostWriter are scum. Now the hard part--figuring out which three they are.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1190 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:12 pm

Post by GreyICE »

AGM, I don't have to explain away the contradiction, because there is no fucking contradiction. I don't see any evidence that Katsuki used her power. Maybe Katsuki's power uses PM when mine and CooLDoG's uses the thread, and she did use it without giving any indication. THAT'S WHAT I SAID IN MY POST. As you noted, it's not like her play was FUCKING STELLAR or anything like that. So it happened that way, sure, fine.

I am just saying that I don't fucking 100% buy your version of events.

As for who told me scum has Daytalk, you did. Neighbors and masons are usually restricted to talking at night, which I assumed to be the case right up until you mentioned you could chat with Zang in your QT DURING THE DAY. If you can do it, scum can do it, unless there's like two sets of rules on when you can chat in the QT.

And as for my personal review of you, it's because of the fact that you seriously treat absolutely everyone who doesn't IMMEDIATELY agree with you as scum. At least UK just, as she says, attacks the people who attack her. You're probably fucking town, but I reserve the right to question your better judgment, your scumreads, you playstyles, your cases, and your facts to get to the truth of the matter. If that makes me scum to you I. don't. bloody. care.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1191 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:15 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

GI wrote:AGM, I don't have to explain away the contradiction, because there is no fucking contradiction. I don't see any evidence that Katsuki used her power.
Minus ME TELLING YOU SHE DID. Which, if you think I'm town, you should BELIEVE.

You can't play this TEEHEE game where you say I'm town and then subtly call me scum by accusing me of lying. If you think I'm town, then KATSUKI USED HER ABILITY ON ME. THE END.
GI wrote: it's because of the fact that you seriously treat absolutely everyone who doesn't IMMEDIATELY agree with you as scum.
Not true. For example, I disagree with Mina calling you town, but she is still town.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1192 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:16 pm

@GI: OK. So how does knowing Zang's target make it easier for the scum to kill him? The fact that he's outted as a roleblocker already does the damage you propose. Why did you say asking his targets was something scum would want?

@AGM: It's actually a reasonable conjecture that all QT groups are on the same level. That said,
there is no confirmation scum have daytalk

@UT: Can you elaborate on all three reads?

@AGM: Not sure I see things your way. Can you explain the contradiction?

@Mina: We're making headway. I think important things are coming to light. I know it sucks to keep getting cut, but please bear with it.

@GI: AGM actually didn't call me scum when I questioned him earlier in the game. Now, I HAVE run into games where neighbors didn't have daytalk and scum did. And vice versa. So it's not certain. But I see where you're coming from.

@AGM: Not reading it as that. It reads as GI changing his read as more information came to light.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #1193 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:20 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, fuck it, whatever. I'm going with plan A:
Zang gets the fuck into the thread and tells us, no beating around the bush or cuteness EXACTLY who he targeted last night, what he's doing, and what he thinks of AGM.

Then we most likely lynch him and I can deal with this stressful, ridiculous game tomorrow.

P.S. I'm actually glad AGM's super secret tech was a trap on me. If it was ANOTHER fucking power role, I was going to flip a shit.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1194 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:21 pm

@GI: Still waiting for a response from you on the RB target question.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

UK wrote:@AGM: Not sure I see things your way. Can you explain the contradiction?
@AGM: Not reading it as that. It reads as GI changing his read as more information came to light.
What new information became available that could have swung GI?

The problem here is GI keeps trying to pass this off as simple speculation. It's not. I have confirmation that Katsuki targeted me. Thus, GI cannot simultaneously say I am town AND state that Katsuki didn't target me. Which is why he kept trying to dodge the question - he didn't want to pick an advocacy.
GI wrote:P.S. I'm actually glad AGM's super secret tech was a trap on me. If it was ANOTHER fucking power role, I was going to flip a shit.
Way to softclaim.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1196 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:31 pm

@AGM: The daytalk thing mainly. Things seem to flow from that.

Granted, that evasion kinda irritated me. And it does reflect badly on GI. I don't see him as worse than my current favorites, but I am willing to consider him more than I was.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1197 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:35 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I don't see why finding out there might be daytalking scum would switch GI's read of me. If anything, it should have swung him the OTHER way because if I was scum, daytalk would have let me better coordinate this grand gambit he is talking about.

I think the that + evasion + AKR is enough to convict.

I will also lynch Zang. Maybe somebody else if there is a really compelling argument, but right now I see nothing.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #1198 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:36 pm

What about LMP and Reck both being utterly useless but pretending they've been productive?
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1199 (ISO) » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:37 pm

Post by Zang »

CooLDoG wrote:@zang, stupid meta reasons=not good.
It's not stupid, it's valid. I lurk in all of my games and I've been lurking in this game since the beginning. Actually, this is probably one of my most active games.
UncertainKitten wrote:Post 86: Can you tell me the point of this, again Zang? Can you tell me how this is at all trying to catch scum and not just saying things to look active?
Why would I be worried about looking active when I admit to lurking?
UncertainKitten wrote:Post 138: What does this post do Zang? What does it do besides make it look like you're contributing?
I added another reason for why I thought Reckamonic was scum and gave my thoughts on CooLDoGs vote on Reckamonic.
UncertainKitten wrote:Post 237: Not sure I understand the Mina points. Also, for the record, I'm in the Zang scum camp now.
What about this post makes you think I'm scum?
UncertainKitten wrote:Post 257: Zang, what didn't you like? What makes UT any different from you? This post is a bunch of [[citation needed]]
UT was active lurking, I'm not.
UncertainKitten wrote:Post 333: Good question Zang. I post the EXACT DAMN QUESTION to you. Why do you suspect who you do? What happened to LMP, Katsuki, and UT? Why is Mari accountable for cases and you aren't? Why are you such a terrible poster?
When I first saw her vote, I didn't see your question. LMP I am a still mildly suspicious of but most of my suspicion disappeared when he replaced in, Katsuki is dead and UT started posting content.
Mariyta wrote:I'd be fine with a Zang lynch. I didn't see this supposedly convincing evidence and GW seems to think it's a null. Zang's play has been absolute shite and he doesn't argue otherwise. So UT or Zang are good lynches for today.
I have argued otherwise and I don't see why my play makes me scum.
AlmasterGM wrote:Zang is a roleblocker.
I am a Roleblocker. 

Also, why do you suddenly think I'm scum? Until this post you've thought that I was town.
Mariyta wrote:UNVOTE: UT, VOTE: Zang That's L-2. I doubt Zang will say much unless he feels intense pressure.
Why?
AlmasterGM wrote:Really? Lets examine this one in detail. AGM was blocked from the QT. Therefore he could say NOTHING to Zang. Now, we're supposed to believe that Zang is sitting there, claimed roleblocker. And AGM says nothing to him, all night. And he reports this to his scum buddies. And they decide to shoot AGM? I mean really? Katsuki's ability was JUST CLAIMED.

YES, REALLY. 
1) Zang is a moron. 
2) He could have been V/LA.
3) Maybe I was just V/LA, or something. he couldn't know. 
4) You just said yourself that KATSUKI DIDNT ANNOUNCE USING HIS ABILITY. SO FIRST YOUR STORY IS, "OH, AGM IS LYING ABOUT BEING TARGETED" and then your story is "OH ITS SO OBVIOUS THAT AGM WAS TARGETED." YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS. 
5) Secret tech that you are not allowed to know at this juncture.
I may be a moron but I'm not that dumb. I was not V/LA. Why would you be V/LA? You were posting right before the lynch, I doubt a V/LA would happen that quick.
LynchMePls wrote:Unvote
Vote: Zang
Why? I have been focusing on this game for the past week while almost ignoring my other games.
GreyICE wrote:ZANG GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN HERE AND TELL US WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON IN THAT QT AND WHAT YOU DID LAST NIGHT. FUCKING NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW. I AM NOT WAITING WHEN SCUM HAVE DAYTALK.
AGM did not post at all last night. Day 1 we were discussing a master plan that he had to catch scum and he told me to vote Katsuki at deadline. Day 2 he said that Katsuki targetted him and then suddenly started interrogating me.
Mariyta wrote:What I do know is that Zang is useless and he'll likely avoid this game as long as he possibly can
I'm sorry I haven't been able to post in the last day but as I said I have other games and this grew 5 pages.
CooLDoG wrote:And for zangster: Anything to add? Really mind posting content? I'm quite happy with my zang vote right now. Its not going to change for a bit. I must be going now... More tomorrow morning as usual...
I have posted content and why is it so bad that i'm lurking so hard when people like SC also haven't posted anything.

Also, I blocked Mariyta last night.
GreyICE wrote:Yes. That's initially how I read it. But Zang's fucking response to AGM in the quickthread (which I don't think AGM made up, because it would be insanely suicidal to do if Zang flips town) and the FACT THAT THE SCUM HAVE DAYTALK has changed this faster and faster towards Zang being scum and waiting for orders and direction from someone.
How do you know how I responded in the quicktopic? AGM only posted part of it.
GreyICE wrote:Okay, fuck it, whatever. I'm going with plan A: Zang gets the fuck into the thread and tells us, no beating around the bush or cuteness EXACTLY who he targeted last night, what he's doing, and what he thinks of AGM.
I blocked Mariyta. I don't understand your second comment. I still think that AGM is town although not as strongly as before.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”