CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:51 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@lynch, sorry I don't have time for an in-depth post, but I simply don't think lynching lurkers on page 2 is a good idea. However, now that we are on page 8 I think lynching one could be possible. I like my slot vote.
after a wank.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:54 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

Hi CoolDog. Do this:
UK wrote:Who do you suspect and why, in 5 sentences or less.
Now.

You as well, SC.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

UncertainKitten wrote:Hi CoolDog. Do this:
UK wrote:Who do you suspect and why, in 5 sentences or less.
Now.

You as well, SC.
LynchMePls: His predecessor claimed the Henri Sardis part of his claim after another person brought up the name. Previously, he had claimed only he was the head of the BotW—he did not supply a name. LynchMePls's logic for voting Untrod Tripod seemed a bit off as well.

AlmasterGM: I find the vote for Reckamonic for "ragequitting" cheap. This screams like a policy lynch to me.

Forced to spit out a third name, I'm still good to go with Katsuki for the RVS dance from the beginning of the game. Voting Mariyta for unvoting you for not wanting an RVS wagon so fast is crap. I've reread Katsuki vs. Ghostwriter, and I still favor Ghostwriter in the argument.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

What Were You Thinking XV! is in progress.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:20 pm

Post by CooLDoG »

@uk, sorry niha.

okay:
Recks slot: Scummy flavor (weak). Aggravated play which is not in his meta. bad meta references. Not contributing...
And,
UT: As of late I've read a little bit on him... He hasn't posted any content and all of his posts seem weak or bad. Also lurking around really hard.
after a wank.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:32 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

CoolDoG wrote:I'll keep my vote on reck, but I think now I understand his posting. You should post v/la and take a break, whats the point of playing a game if it isn't fun?
What the fuck is this garbage.

You either BUY that the quit was legitimate or you DON'T. You don't say, "oh, I think he's quitting for legit reasons, but VOTE ANYWAY."

Unvote. Vote: CoolDoG

LMP wrote:The "I'm not the only one doing it!" defense spotted. The favored defense of 5 year old kids, criminals, and scum.
I lol'd. <3 LMP. AKR is scumz.
UK wrote:I suspect AGM because he seems to acknowledge everything wrong with Untrod Tripod but uses significantly weaker reasoning to vote Mariyta.
It was like page 2 then. There wasn't "EVERYTHING WRONG." It was one thing versus one thing and granted UT is scummier NOWWW but I didn't know that then.
CoolDoG wrote:@lynch, sorry I don't have time for an in-depth post, but I simply don't think lynching lurkers on page 2 is a good idea. However, now that we are on page 8 I think lynching one could be possible. I like my slot vote.
THE SLOT YOU ARE VOTING FOR ISN'T EVEN A LURKER SLOT.

RECK IF YOU ARE READING THIS: I'M SORRY I DIDNT'T TAKE YOUR SIDE IMMEDIATELY.
SC wrote:AlmasterGM: I find the vote for Reckamonic for "ragequitting" cheap. This screams like a policy lynch to me.
Is it a policy lynch if we lynch people that a confirmed cop has a guilty on? Is it a policy lynch if we lynch people who lie in an anti-town matter?

NO. It's called lynching SCUM. I wasn't saying we lynch EVERYONE who replaces ALL THE TIME, I was saying, in
that specific context
, what xReck did was scummy because 1) he didn't give any explanation for the quit OTHER than rage and 2) I had seen him play through rage as town before.

So it's NOT A POLICY LYNCH. End of story. If you want to take this to MD afterwards I would love to. Now stop.

Also, it makes no sense that you have this advocacy when right above you say LMP (AKA RECK) is scummy. So I'm pushing a policy lynch on my buddy? lolwut.

TL;DR SCUM PICKS FOR UK

CooLDoG - contradicting himself; shitty analysis.
AKR - Per LMP's awesomeness.
StrangerCoug - Too wrong to be town. What isn't wrong is fluff.

UT could be scum too but he's not posting, sooo.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Actually, I read the game through in context. At the time UT had done exactly the same things he's done now. He made ONE new post since you said your piece on him, and it was fairly irrelevant.

So, yes, actually, I think it is fairly valid.

Thank you for the scum picks though.

@CD: How does Reck being pissed off aid scumreck?
@AGM: Where is CD contradicting himself? If you already pointed it out, feel free to quote yourself.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

AlmasterGM wrote:
SC wrote:AlmasterGM: I find the vote for Reckamonic for "ragequitting" cheap. This screams like a policy lynch to me.
Is it a policy lynch if we lynch people that a confirmed cop has a guilty on?
Normally, no, but whether there's a claimed cop or not, a miller claim throws a wrench in the works. We do not know if a guilty on who is now LynchMePls is a legitimate guilty or one altered by the miller role.
AlmasterGM wrote:Is it a policy lynch if we lynch people who lie in an anti-town matter?
Yes, but one I usually support, and I do in the case I present on Reckamonic/LynchMePls.
AlmasterGM wrote:NO. It's called lynching SCUM. I wasn't saying we lynch EVERYONE who replaces ALL THE TIME, I was saying, in
that specific context
, what xReck did was scummy because 1) he didn't give any explanation for the quit OTHER than rage and 2) I had seen him play through rage as town before.
If you question the miller claim, then why didn't you say so until now? As I said, the "ragequit" vote is cheap. Screw Reckamonic's meta.
AlmasterGM wrote:So it's NOT A POLICY LYNCH. End of story. If you want to take this to MD afterwards I would love to. Now stop.
I will stop when you stop polluting my case on you with irrelevant crap.
AlmasterGM wrote:Also, it makes no sense that you have this advocacy when right above you say LMP (AKA RECK) is scummy. So I'm pushing a policy lynch on my buddy? lolwut.
"Policy lynching my scumbuddy is not a legitimate move." Way to WIFOM. You want to know my anti-WIFOM weapon? Not trying to predict scum.
AlmasterGM wrote:AKR - Per LMP's awesomeness.
Piggybacking FTL.
AlmasterGM wrote:StrangerCoug - Too wrong to be town. What isn't wrong is fluff.
Cheap case #2 FTL.

AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:56 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

UK wrote:@AGM: Where is CD contradicting himself? If you already pointed it out, feel free to quote yourself.
AGM wrote:
cooldog wrote:I'll keep my vote on reck, but I think now I understand his posting. You should post v/la and take a break, whats the point of playing a game if it isn't fun?

You either BUY that the quit was legitimate or you DON'T. You don't say, "oh, I think he's quitting for legit reasons, but VOTE ANYWAY."
----
SC wrote:I will stop when you stop polluting my case on you with irrelevant crap.
When
I
stop polluting
your
case? You don't own the concept of Reckscum. Moreover, nobody else is calling is calling it crap BUT YOU, so maybe if you just stopped arguing semantics about what is / is not a policy lynch this wouldn't even matter.

In fact, the more I think about it and the more I read your response, the more convinced I become that you are scum. This whole calling my vote a "policy lynch" but then 1) not actually explaining why the vote in and of itself was bad, 2) dismissing my LEGIT REASONS for voting (e.g., you say "screw your meta argument) saying some policy lynches are good, and 3) turning the whole discussion into semantics about policy lynching makes me think you are using "policy lynching" as a fear tactic.
SC wrote:Piggybacking FTL.
ORLY?
SC wrote:Good point. I find it interesting that somebody else gave a nameclaim possibility and Reckamonic took it and ran with it. Something's not right.

UNVOTE: Katsuki
VOTE: Reckamonic
Piggybacking FTL.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:00 pm

All right, I think I see. Not sure if I see a pro scum point. Not without more information.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:17 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

AlmasterGM wrote:
UK wrote:@AGM: Where is CD contradicting himself? If you already pointed it out, feel free to quote yourself.
AGM wrote:
cooldog wrote:I'll keep my vote on reck, but I think now I understand his posting. You should post v/la and take a break, whats the point of playing a game if it isn't fun?

----
SC wrote:I will stop when you stop polluting my case on you with irrelevant crap.
When
I
stop polluting
your
case? You don't own the concept of Reckscum.
Neither do you.
AlmasterGM wrote:Moreover, nobody else is calling is calling it crap BUT YOU, so maybe if you just stopped arguing semantics about what is / is not a policy lynch this wouldn't even matter.
Just because nobody supports my argument does not render it invalid.
AlmasterGM wrote:In fact, the more I think about it and the more I read your response, the more convinced I become that you are scum. This whole calling my vote a "policy lynch" but then 1) not actually explaining why the vote in and of itself was bad, 2) dismissing my LEGIT REASONS for voting (e.g., you say "screw your meta argument) saying some policy lynches are good, and 3) turning the whole discussion into semantics about policy lynching makes me think you are using "policy lynching" as a fear tactic.
I have called it a cheap policy lynch. You disagree. That you disagree is fine for the purposes of this part of my argument, but I don't see how else it is inadequate.

I do not accept meta as a valid basis for a vote. If xRECKONERx and dramonic are smart, and I hope very much they are, they'll play to their town meta as scum. Therefore, the concept of "town meta" is flawed. If you want me to relent with regard to this, I want a scum motivation behind someone saying "screw you all, I'm outta here" that has nothing to do with what that person has done in previous games.
SC wrote:Piggybacking FTL.
ORLY?
SC wrote:Good point. I find it interesting that somebody else gave a nameclaim possibility and Reckamonic took it and ran with it. Something's not right.

UNVOTE: Katsuki
VOTE: Reckamonic
Piggybacking FTL.[/quote]
There's a difference between what's going on, AGM. Reckamonic gave the name Henri Sardons two posts prior to the quote of mine you post, and the intervening post is not directed at Reckamonic. Therefore, I am the first person to suspect Reckamonic for tacking on the name to the claim. You, on the other hand, are taking LynchMePls's word for it that AKnottedRope is scum without question. Fine, but it'd be nice if you added something.

Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Hey guys. Really sorry about not posting. Angry playstyles like Reck's make me clam up and I was finding it easier to watch what happened in relation to me lurking than to start participating. That ends now.

I have reread and am going to be doing some ISOs over the next day or so to make up for my lack of posting.

I find two things very odd:
1. Reck's miller claim
2. This quote:
UK wrote:As for reading my posts before posting them, I do, but I rarely feel the need to edit them. You know why? I'm town, and my thought processes reflect that. I have nothing to hide. If I make a seeming contradiction, perhaps rather than saying "OH MAI GAWD U CONTRADICK *hurr hurr* ED URSLF!!", you should THINK for two seconds about just HOW said contradiction benefits scum.
"I am so town I don't need to edit my posts if they don't make sense". Are you fucking serious? There is ABSOLUTELY no town benefit to bad posting. Period. End of story. Claiming otherwise is anti-town.

That being said, I want to address one thing first: UK's "case" on me. The first comment about how "no one is voting for UT" was weird, but at this point it's getting scummy. I don't think D1 it's scummy, exactly, to be making a case for lynching a lurker, but I find the case troubling. I'm going to post all of the relevant UK quotes on the subject here:
1 wrote:... you know what's REALLY wierd? I see UTs name being thrown about but no actual votes on him. How disturbing.

Unvote, Vote Untrod Tripod
FoS: AGM

I would have done it in the opposite order but I find it incredibly odd that somehow UT has been dodging votes.

@havingfitz: Why did you unvote Untrod Tripod? When are you going to provide a top suspect?
2 wrote:Where did I say I disliked the attack? I said it was more sound than his attack on Mari, just that in isolation I wasn't sure if there was anything strong enough to commit to on UT.

When combined with the fact that UT ~*~magically~*~ has no votes despite no less than three people expressing suspicion of him, THEN we have some shenanigans.

Basically, I think AGM is kinda poking UT so if UT flips, he can be like "I KNEW IT!", while not starting the wagon on UT. It's a weak case but I think it's a good start. Really, both AGM and UT are fully lynchable to me, at this time.
3 wrote:/me notes CooLDoG failing to vote
his scumbuddy
UT.
4 wrote:I suspect AGM because he seems to acknowledge everything wrong with Untrod Tripod but uses significantly weaker reasoning to vote Mariyta.

I suspect Untrod Tripod since he has done effectively nothing of value, but for some reason a lot of people suspect him...without him getting much votes. I find it VERY INTERESTING that he's evaded votes while getting so much attention.
So the logic is that I am scummy
1. Because I have lurked
2. People have voiced suspicion of me without voting. These people are my scumbuddies.

As far as point 1 goes, fair. I think trying to lynch a lurker when you have scummy vibes coming from Reck's slot and CooLDoG is bad news bears, but whatever.
For point 2, what the fuck? If I were scum, why would my scum buddies voice suspicion of me but not vote? That would look super bad if either of us got lynched. Is your point that all of those people are "coaching" me? It would be pretty stupid of my scum buddies to establish an unnecessary connection to me. But I suppose your argument looks pretty good. Until you think about it. It just doesn't make sense for one scum to say at another scum "HEY YOU LOOK SCUMMY". It would make a lot more sense for one of us to be. I think trying to establish a scum connection between me and CooLDoG (or really, anyone else who's jumping on my bandwagon) is scummy. The logical explanation for why a player would have suspicion on them but few votes is because
the player isn't doing anything all that scummy
. Trying to extrapolate connections between players with so little evidence is weird, paranoid and anti-town.

I guess the real point I'm trying to make here is that UK is trying to make something out of nothing in making a case on me. In making this case, he is assuming that I am scum because I am not being voted for. This is bad logic and it is anti-town.

UK is my top scumpick at the moment, so:
vote UK

I will comment more later. I find LMP's entrance weird, what with putting a vote on me and then taking it off, but I will reserve judgment on that for later. More ISOs coming up.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:14 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

EBWOP:
It just doesn't make sense for one scum to say at another scum "HEY YOU LOOK SCUMMY". It would make a lot more sense for one of us to be.
should read
It just doesn't make sense for one scum to say at another scum "HEY YOU LOOK SCUMMY" without voting or at least trying to make a case. It would make a lot more sense for only one of us to be scum.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:32 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

SC wrote:Just because nobody supports my argument does not render it invalid.
If 4-5 people come out and say, "your arguments are crap," then I will accept that they are probably crap and STFU. Otherwise, I am going to roll with the fact that I am right and you are either A) scum or B) bad at determining what is crap. A being more likely in this case.
SC wrote:I have called it a cheap policy lynch. You disagree. That you disagree is fine for the purposes of this part of my argument, but I don't see how else it is inadequate.

I do not accept meta as a valid basis for a vote. If xRECKONERx and dramonic are smart, and I hope very much they are, they'll play to their town meta as scum. Therefore, the concept of "town meta" is flawed. If you want me to relent with regard to this, I want a scum motivation behind someone saying "screw you all, I'm outta here" that has nothing to do with what that person has done in previous games.
You are underestimating the power of anger.

Yes, Reck and dram are smart.

But even the smartest people can have trouble putting on a perfect facade when they are angry. Thus, the ragequit was relevant.

And I don't really care if you don't accept meta as an argument. I do, and so do plenty of other people. So if you want to vote for me for using meta (oooooohohohoho look, scary policy lynches) then go ahead and do that.

And none of this matters anymore because that was a minor point compared to what's happening now.
SC wrote:There's a difference between what's going on, AGM. Reckamonic gave the name Henri Sardons two posts prior to the quote of mine you post, and the intervening post is not directed at Reckamonic. Therefore, I am the first person to suspect Reckamonic for tacking on the name to the claim. You, on the other hand, are taking LynchMePls's word for it that AKnottedRope is scum without question. Fine, but it'd be nice if you added something.
Oh no. Oh no you don't.

Reck had already claimed head of brotherhood of the wolf. This is a THEME game, and the head of the brotherhood of the wolf has a DEFINED NAME. There aren't multiple options to chose from. When xReck claimed "head of the brotherhood of the wolf," it doesn't matter that he didn't include the official namey-name because he was already locked in. He couldn't come back later and say, "oh wait guyz, JUST KIDDING, I meant that OTHER head of the brotherhood of the wolf." So you get NO EXTRA POINTS for calling that out because all the cards were already on the table. You were copying Mariyta's argument PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Moreover, the fact that you are even trying to twist and lie to make what you said look original is scumtastic. There is no town motivation to go, "LOOK AT ME! I WAS FIRST! IT WAS MY IDEA! I CAUGHT THE SCUMZ!" Because if you're town, it doesn't matter who is catching the scum so long as they are being caught.

But you. No. You needed to get ORIGINAL CREDIT for the argument. You NEEEEEEEDED to wiggle and worm to look town. And that is scummy.

Unvote. Vote: StrangerCoug
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:33 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I am not really sure what I just read from UT.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:33 pm

You know, I find it hard to believe in OMGUS...but...seriously, UT's attack on me is about the closest damn thing I have EVER had the misfortune of seeing to it.

Try harder, thanks.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

UK what do you think of SCum?

SCum = StrangerCoug Scum.

(I feel so witty for coming up with that).
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:38 pm

Well, I've weighed in that he's a tentative third. UT really needs to die though.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Post by AlmasterGM »

I disagree.

UT is a n00b and will just keep acting scummier and eventually become confirmed scum. Or he will do something random that will make him town. It'll be easy to decide.

SCum, on the other hand, is going to go run and hide and shove all this scummy behavior under the rug. We must stop that from happening with VOTES. NOW.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:48 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

UncertainKitten wrote:You know, I find it hard to believe in OMGUS...but...seriously, UT's attack on me is about the closest damn thing I have EVER had the misfortune of seeing to it.

Try harder, thanks.
Discrediting an argument by simply calling it bad is a lot easier than actually proving it wrong. Ironic that you ended that with "try harder".
UncertainKitten wrote:UT really needs to die though.
Why? Can you provide any reasoning for that beyond "he's scummy" and "more people aren't voting for him"? I mean, I think if we lynched me it would probably provide the town with some good info, but I'd prefer to help the town in other ways.
AlmasterGM wrote:UT is a n00b
We have differing definitions of the word "n00b", clearly. I think what you meant to say was "UT is a bad player". That has a lot less of a ring to it, but it's what you meant.

Anyhow, I promised opinions on the other players in the game, so...

StrangerCoug, leaning scum

Looking through SC's ISO, I see very little scumhunting and a whole lot of theory discussion and weasel words. He makes some decent points about Reck, but at this point the discussion about that slot really should be more about LMP than his predecessor. SC's and AGM's argument about Reck is just dragging on and getting into pointless semantics. AGM has moved onto other things, SC has not. I find this lack of proactive posting and scumhunting to be suspicious. UK pointed this out earlier...hmm...

AKR, null

Hasn't really said much, and his posts so far have been reiterative. He parked his vote on CD right after Reck claimed and it's stayed there. Still, I don't think he's done anything overtly scummy. It looks less like he's trying to fly under the radar and more that he just doesn't have anything to say. However, CD and Katsuki are pretty easy places for a scum to put votes and not get called out on providing fresh reasoning for the vote, which AKR didn't really do.

GW, leaning town

Hasn't said much. His points about the Katsuki wagon come across to me as town. Would like to hear his thoughts on more recent developments in the game.

fitz, leaning town

Also hasn't said all that much. His points on Mariyta and Reck seem town to me.
fitz wrote:As far as D1 lynches go...you [reck] are a better option ATM IMO than anyone else.
that was his last post. I would be curious to hear what he thinks of LMP's play.

katsuki, null

Not sure what to say about katsuki. I don't find his/her content to be town or scum. Just kinda null. I don't find Katsuki linking that game to show alignment one way or the other, it's just kind of weird and irrelevant.

More soon
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

before I finsish reading:
@uk, pissed off at people enough to quit like that isn't in fis meta.
after a wank.
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:39 am

Post by CooLDoG »

AlmasterGM wrote:I disagree.

UT is a n00b and will just keep acting scummier and eventually become confirmed scum. Or he will do something random that will make him town. It'll be easy to decide.

SCum, on the other hand, is going to go run and hide and shove all this scummy behavior under the rug. We must stop that from happening with VOTES. NOW.
Not that I want to defend UT or anything but, He joined the site in 2003. I'm not sure if this is relevant but...
Don't buy the UK case. She has posted more content then anybody.
UT is looking like a better option for a lynch, crap logic and all.
after a wank.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:51 am

Post by havingfitz »

Untrod Tripod wrote:
fitz, leaning town

Also hasn't said all that much. His points on Mariyta and Reck seem town to me.
fitz wrote:As far as D1 lynches go...you [reck] are a better option ATM IMO than anyone else.
that was his last post. I would be curious to hear what he thinks of LMP's play.
His play is fine. I thought his predecessor was scummy so until someone gets a higher score than that slot on my scum-meter I'll keep my vote where it's at.
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:57 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Activity Update -

Mina is being prodded.

Zang and Ghostwriter will be prodded if they do not post in the next 12 hours.

Katsuki's quasi V/LA is noted.

All other activity is good. Keep up the good work.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:37 am

Actually, UT, I have no obligation to convince you that you're scum. So, really, since no one else seems to have any issues with my argument, I see no need to elucidate it for you. It's fairly plain to everyone else. What's so hard about it for you?

I will state that you are completely incorrect about why the votes tell works.

I'll also state that your little effort post is pretty silly when it shows at least one third of the players to be players you have absolutely no opinion on, but INSIST on telling us just so you can look just a wee bit more active.

Clever, really.

Now, before you call me out on one third as opposed to one sixth, it's rather magical that your "leaning towns" "haven't said much". It's also magical that you just pick out a couple things without really elucidating.
WHICH
points?
WHY
? There's no real content, just pretty words.

@CD: Ok, you said that. But you didn't tell me why getting pissed off at people helps him as scum. Which is what I meant to ask, and am *pretty* sure I did ask. But, I could be wrong. So, I'm asking that now. How does it help Reckamonic scum to get pissed off at everyone?

I'll also note that crap logic isn't *necessarily* a reason to lynch. That's lynching a player for playing badly. However, faking pro townness is a pretty good reason to lynch, which is very much the vibe I get from his last post.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:14 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Bump for a Vote Count
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”