Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:07 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Katsuki wrote:
Katsuki wrote:wtf did I claim vig
Poison is a modified JK. Target loses ability to post in QT amongst other things.
Jesus I swear you guys are choosing not to read.
what things? MAKE A BETTER ROLECLAIM OR GET HAMMERED. Jesus tittyfucking christ you are making it really hard to let you live
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:26 pm

Post by Katsuki »

Standard JK stuff. Except that they can't be targetted by ANY actions.

No QT, actions, or targetted by actions for one day/night cycle; until the following "daybreak".
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:30 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

Was that so hard? I'm not sure I believe you, though.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:38 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I'm super not excited by how many steps it took for you to make a real roleclaim. Not pro-town, dude
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:55 pm

Post by Katsuki »

@MOI: I was serious about my replacing out though. I simply do not have the time to play this game, read through the thread, and adequately defend myself

<3
(apologies)
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:13 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

must....resist...hammer....
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 2:23 am

Post by CooLDoG »

hammer if you want deadlines today. I don't think a replacement would be any good at this point. You can't read 38 pages of d-1 and have any positive comments this close to deadline.
after a wank.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:05 am

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Katsuki is being replaced. Day 1 will NOT be extended again for the replacement.

Deadline is in approximately 24 hours.
"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:05 am

Vote Count 1.22 - As of Post 933

Zang (0) -
Untrod Tripod (1) - Mariyta
Mariyta (0) -
AlmasterGM (0) -
Katsuki (6) - Mina, StrangerCoug, AlmasterGM, GreyICE, CooLDoG, Zang

LynchMePls (0) -
StrangerCoug (1) - UncertainKitten
GreyICE (0) -
CooLDoG (0) -
UncertainKitten (2) - Katsuki, LynchMePls
Mina (0) -
GhostWriter (0) -

Not Voting (2) - Untrod Tripod, GhostWriter

The Current deadline in Februrary 10th at 9:00am EST. The Countdown can be found
HERE

With 12 alive - 7 are required to lynch and 5 are required to lynch at deadline.

Activity Check - All good.

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:30 am

Post by Mariyta »

FFS. Kats, if you're town, your play is shit this game. Replacing 24 hours before the freaking deadline. Christ. I think Kats is likely telling the truth. I'd still much prefer a UT or GI lynch (or Zang. His play is still shite).
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:41 am

Post by GreyICE »

Ffs not living my life saying sorry word choice does not make me scum goddamn it.

I don't know how we can replace cats here. It's a pain to follow on phone but I don't see much to change my vote. Back from Boston tonight more then lame I know.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:03 am

Post by Mariyta »

It's not just about the word. In fact, I'd forgotten about that when I said I wanted to lynch you. AKR was scumalicious, and so far this game all I recall you doing is using a lot of caps and insulting people.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Katsuki »

Mariyta wrote:FFS. Kats, if you're town, your play is shit this game. Replacing 24 hours before the freaking deadline. Christ. I think Kats is likely telling the truth. I'd still much prefer a UT or GI lynch (or Zang. His play is still shite).
I've been admitting my play was shit this game. It's been shit for the past month and is the key reason why I've been moving towards taking a break from mafia. Not to mention all the V/LA's I've had to take.

I suppose there's nothing I can do at this point.

I'd really love a UK lynch, but the only lynch other than myself that I can see town agreeing on is SC. Obviously I'd take that over myself, but still.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:53 am

Post by Katsuki »

Either way, if you guys are gonna end up lynching me, give me warning.
I'll be on later to use my ability to hopefully disable a scum from using the QT tonight.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:09 am

Post by LimMePls »

Katsuki, we may be SCUMZ4LYFE but you are rapidly moving your way towards a spot on the "players to avoid" list. You've been MUCH MORE than unsatisfactory in the last few games I've played with you.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

Zang wrote:
LynchMePls wrote:People are wrong and misvig/mislynch all the time. The fact that you felt the need to go "oh gosh, I was wrong" is scummy. Obviously you were wrong. Do you often make posts to point out that the sun rises every day and that water is wet? To top it off is the "oh schucks, back to the drawingboard" at the end. And the self flagellating "I clearly need it".
What is the scum motivation for this?
Changing the story (from where we should go from here to "Oops, my bad") and disowning your own opinions ("Clearly I need it") to name two. I'm sure there are more.

I don't see it as a pro-town play. What exactly does the public self-flagellation do for the town?
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 5:40 am

Post by Katsuki »

LynchMePls wrote:Katsuki, we may be SCUMZ4LYFE but you are rapidly moving your way towards a spot on the "players to avoid" list. You've been MUCH MORE than unsatisfactory in the last few games I've played with you.
Sigh I know. I sicken myself with my play as of late. Hence why I'm in only 2 games now (including this one), and not joining any new ones.

I was overdue for retirement a few weeks ago as my head hasn't properly been in mafia, but thought I could stick it out for this game. Evidently I was wrong.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
- GreyICE

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:44 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

Um...MoI...

I think there's an error in your vote count. There are 11 alive. That means it takes 6 to lynch...

No, the game started with 13 players, so after havingfitz's death there are still 12 alive so 7 is the proper lynch threshold.
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
AlmasterGM
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
AlmasterGM
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:49 am

Post by AlmasterGM »

UK wrote:Um...MoI...

I think there's an error in your vote count. There are 11 alive. That means it takes 6 to lynch...
Yessssssssssssss.
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:13 am

Post by Mariyta »

Which means Zang hammered. Lovely. Oh well. It was going to happen in a few hours anyway.
-Susan Ertz

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:19 am

Post by GreyICE »

Okay, I've snagged twenty minutes on my late lunch hour to read the past few pages and parts of the thread and post something from a real computer (well, shit work laptop). I don't feel good just lynching for the sake of flips, and I want to give this game what it deserves.

I feel Kats last few posts are honest, which make me want to say town. Certainly I understand stress and time problems. But I don't know what to think. Did she go into this game hoping for a stress-free town play and find herself with stressful role as scum trying to fly under the radar? Did she expect this game to be less hostile and combative? Did she just honestly underestimate the amount of time she has?

I feel Kats is replacing out because she feels she's not a help to her team, I just
don't know the team.
Her abilities don't help. I don't even understand why poisoning someone 'doctors' them, but debating flavor is full of fail. The ability to nighttime roleblock. Double roleblocker (or RB/JK I guess?). This really doesn't feel hyper town to me. Assuming you got lucky, you could lock down two of the scumteam in one go. That's a lot of power. Fuck it, I'm hardly a setup theorycrafter, so I'll leave that to someone who is - can someone with more experience in the setups tell me if town would get roles like that?

Anyway, ignoring setup and information, I have to look at the content of the posts. I've done an ISO and reread, and here's what sticks out most to me.
Katsuki wrote:When did I ever say my CD-town was based on gut?
This whole statement feels frabricated, I don't remember not sounding very confident about cooldog either.
This statement drives me
insane.
You claim to have better reasons to believe CooLDoG is town than 'gut' but you never, ever elaborate. I understand lack of time, but I can't help but think this is scum knowing CD is town because CD isn't in the quickthread, going to look for "reasons to believe" CD is town, and then shrugging the shoulders and giving up. It's NEVER FUCKING EXPLAINED TO ME.
Katsuki wrote:
Unvote
{
removed spacing for readability
}
Just want to say, them being neighbors =/= confirmed town. Just that they're not the lynch for today.
Cooldog is also not the lynch for today. He is a giant VI, but I have a strong town-read on him this game.
LMP is underwhelming. But I think I've learned that town-LMP is underwhelming. We'll see.
Mari is as hard to read as ever. Last two times I had her read as scum and she was town, so.
Fitz worries me. I have no impression of him at all this game. Hell I wouldn't know he was in this game without looking at VC.
SC is being SC, and I have not had the time to read him.
I would be fine with a UK lynch at this time. She is not that town-presence I am used to in previous games. I get this odd aura around her.
Vote: UK
Post is a straight up 'gut' claim. And it really seems like she doesn't want to paint herself into a corner. Everyone is null, except CD and UK. If anyone does an ISO on her and finds her supporting a lynch candidate, well, guess what? She said they were null, no contradictions. It reads really, really cautious to me because it paves the way for a weak bandwagon hop of "Well, they were null to me, but now because of {
insert bandwagoning reasoning here
} they are scummy." Is the gut guiding anywhere except AGM (aborted), UK, and (not) CD? Apparently fucking not.
Katsuki wrote:
Mariyta wrote:

Kat:
Started out ok, then became combative, short-winded, and generally lazy. Asking for people to basically tell her what to think. Not the Kats I know.
If lazy is not having had the time to read/play properly, then sure. I don't remember the last two times I had to go on V/LA.
This feels really defensive and completely forced. Why? Well, it's posted on Feb 03. On Feb 02 (the day before) in the ISO:
Katsuki wrote:I forgot to mention.
V/LA until Sunday/Monday due to holidays and weekend trip.

I will definately try and squeeze in a post pre-lynch though.
This is NOT THE ONLY instance of unnecessary defensiveness, it's just the only one that makes my head hurt this badly. I'm not going to summarize everything wrong with this interaction, because it should be fucking obvious.

II can try and compare this to someone else in a similar situation. Ellibereth currently replaced out of every game due to medical reasons. I was in a game that recently finished with him as town. And, well... he was shit, shit, shit town. I won't sugar coat it. I've linked to his ISO here: http://mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 34&start=0

Kats doesn't read like Elli in that game. Elli is trying (and failing) to scumhunt well - I can fill in the backstory if anyone is interested, but he did tunnel in on a pair of people who HAD to be scum, and he was RIGHT (one of them was). He lurked, was missing for all of day 3, sucked, etc., put nowhere near enough time into his posts to convince anyone who wasn't him of his logic, but he was scumhunting, and he was apologetic for his lurking, or at least joking - not defensive at all.

Different people are different, this probably is not a very fair comparison. But fuck it, it's really what I have, and I'm feeling this one.
I am happy with where my vote is.

P.S. Sorry for the walls people, I'm doing a lot of catchup here. They'll decrease as I've had more time to space out my reads and my notes. Frankly, I'd LIKE to have been grilling Kats a week or two ago, but I wasn't here, water under the bridge, yadda fucking yadda.

PEDIT: It's seven to lynch, there's 12 alive. I just double checked.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:31 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

ok, fuck this honkey noise

vote Katsuki
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:33 am

Post by Mariyta »

GreyICE wrote:I feel Kats is replacing out because she feels she's not a help to her team, I just
don't know the team.
Her abilities don't help. I don't even understand why poisoning someone 'doctors' them, but debating flavor is full of fail. The ability to nighttime roleblock. Double roleblocker (or RB/JK I guess?). This really doesn't feel hyper town to me. Assuming you got lucky, you could lock down two of the scumteam in one go. That's a lot of power. Fuck it, I'm hardly a setup theorycrafter, so I'll leave that to someone who is - can someone with more experience in the setups tell me if town would get roles like that?
Kats' explanation makes perfect sense flavor-wise. Sylvia poisoned Fronsac, which incapacitated him and made him appear dead. He could do nothing, and no one would do anything to him because they thought he was dead. That's what a JK does. Stops them from doing anything, but also protects them from having anything done to them.

P-edit: Guess that's that then.
-Susan Ertz

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:35 am

Post by UncertainKitten »

...OH YEAH! They changed the mini limit. Fucking 13 player games. Back in my day we had 12 players and THAT WAS THE LIMIT >=[!

Sorry MoI

No problem
Last edited by MagnaofIllusion on Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:55 am

Final Vote Count of Day 1 - Lynch occurred as of Post 946

Zang (0) -
Untrod Tripod (1) - Mariyta
Mariyta (0) -
AlmasterGM (0) -
Katsuki (LYNCHED) - Mina, StrangerCoug, AlmasterGM, GreyICE, CooLDoG, Zang, Untrod Tripod

LynchMePls (0) -
StrangerCoug (1) - UncertainKitten
GreyICE (0) -
CooLDoG (0) -
UncertainKitten (2) - Katsuki, LynchMePls
Mina (0) -
GhostWriter (0) -

Not Voting (1) - GhostWriter

After havingfitz’s untimely demise the attention swiftly turned to Katsuki. Unfortunately her profession was all about drawing attention, just not this type. The crowd moved in on her and began to drag her to the gallows.

Katsuki pleaded “Stop! You don’t know what you are doing! I’m on an important mission her in Gevaudan …”

Her pleas were quickly drowned out by the mindless roar of the Mob. Katsuki’s hands were bound and she was placed in the noose. Untrod Tripod kicked her off the platform and Katsuki hung from the yard-arm until her body ceased movement and the last breath left her lips.

The crowd quickly charged into the Brothel, determined to find evidence she was involved in the deaths. Turning over her room provided no implements of carnage. It did uncover a copy of the book “The Edifying” and a letter, hand-written by the Pope, indicating she had full reign to investigate the Brotherhood and bring an end to the revolt against the Church.

Katsuki - Sylvia,
Seductress [Town Redirector / Modified Jailkeeper]
has been lynched.

Night 1 begins now and the deadline for action submissions is 48 hours from this post.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”