Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:01 am

Post by GhostWriter »

CooLDoG wrote:@uk, nija edit, sounds like shit justifications to me.
Read the game. Read the circumstances. She was SK, who wasn't supposed to be showing up guilty. At all. She felt it was either fail townie or over-zealous mafia forcing the lynch. A lynch based on information that couldn't be right. Now I don't think it was townie mentality, but it certainly wasn't scum mentality either. It just seems like annoyance. Extreme annoyance. And if it had to appear somewhere on the alignment meter, it'd be close to town. Possibly scum GF, but mostly non-miller town.

Posting this because I missed it before. We've been posting fast...
Mariyta
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mariyta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Post by Mariyta »

@SC: "That" is the horrible, uncalled for insult he threw at UK. I don't like that shit. It's not necessary and only assholes and scum stoop to such behavior. Bitch is one thing. THAT is a whole nother level of rude.

@Mod: Can we really vote to replace CD?
If so, I Vote: Force replace CooLDog.
Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.
-Susan Ertz

Whoever thinks grammar is not important, think again. Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:22 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Sorry guys, still can't do it. I read the last few pages and my eyes glaze over and the blood starts to boil. That doesn't help the town at all. I'm just going to sleep on this one. I have... no words. I was so close to just posting Unvote/Vote CD when I hit here.

Mariyta - She's been handing out insults liberally, and apparently can take them. I'm cool with that. I'm also an asshole, but scum or town UK is too. I'll avoid that particular word for your sensibilities, I guess.

Fuck it. I'm going to sleep on this. I still can't think straight. GAH.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Post by UncertainKitten »

Well, I still have objections to the word you used, but I also understand you were mad. Doesn't excuse it per se, but I guess it was...understandable? I dunno.
"Never have I seen anybody glorify their own lynch."
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
is probably never going to happen. You all probably knew that.
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:30 pm

Post by GreyICE »

Eh, sorry about it then. I've cooled off a little, except when I'm reading CD posts. I really need to just sleep on this one. Log off, go to bed.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
MagnaofIllusion
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
MagnaofIllusion
has been killed Night 1
has been killed Night 1

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Post by MagnaofIllusion »

Vote Count 1.19 - As of Post 806

Zang (0) -
Untrod Tripod (2) - Mariyta, CooLDoG
Mariyta (1) - Zang
AlmasterGM (0) -
Katsuki (5) - Mina, GhostWriter, StrangerCoug, Katsuki, AlmasterGM
LynchMePls (0) -
StrangerCoug (1) - UncertainKitten
GreyICE (0) -
CooLDoG (1) - LynchMePls
UncertainKitten (2) - havingfitz, Katsuki
Mina (0) -
havingfitz (0) -
GhostWriter (0) -

Not Voting (1) - GreyIce

The Current deadline in Februrary 10th at 9:00am EST. The Countdown can be found
HERE

With 13 alive - 7 are required to lynch and 5 are required to lynch at deadline.

Activity Check - Tomorrow morning.

The level of personal attacks in the game have recently reached a level I find excessive. Further such behavior will result in Mod action.

"I am a leaf on the wind ... watch how I soar!"

Pretty much Geriatric game restricted at this point ... unless there are players I REALLY want to play with.
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Post by Zang »

Mariyta wrote:Why?
I don't find CooLDoG scummy. 
Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm really weirded out by CD's softclaim (I totally failed to notice it too, I guess that's what happens when you make people not want to read your posts). I really, really don't want to believe that town-CD would softclaim this early, but...
I really don't think it was that early. Deadline was soon and it does take five to lynch at deadline so he pretty much was at L-1.
StrangerCoug wrote:The lie was that he didn't jump in when, in fact, he did, and your post aligns with this thinking. It's true that Zang didn't answer your question for AKnottedRope and asked you a question himself, but that's it.
I've already said this but I did not jump in. Mina was talking about me so I responded to it. Even if I was jumping in, it isn't scummy. I see nothing pro-scum about that.
CooLDoG wrote:I think I had better own up and make a full claim, since everybody seems to want it.
I'm a town tracker, one-shot non-day-ending day-vig.
What's your flavor?
GreyICE wrote:Fucking Lurkers, Trix are for Posters
Zang, UT - both of these are worse than Fitz, SC, and Katsuki rolled into one. I fucking am certain that those five names, AT LEAST one flips scum, and my bet would be two. The Zang neighbor thing is the ONLY thing that makes UT worse, and that itself is the ONLY thing that is keeping UK out of the straight scum category at this point. Are these two new and maybe not used to the flow of this game, in terms of aggressiveness? Nah, seriously, fuck that noise. Something is scummy around here. Seriously, these two? What. The. Fuck.
Why am I scummy? I have posted more than Fitz and I'm sure I've posted more content than Katsuki. Lurking isn't even scummy.
CooLDoG wrote:I've got two main choices to kill:

1)UK, and 2) UT.
I prefer you kill SC, his wagon isn't really getting enough support for a lynch. Given those choices though I think you should kill UT.
Ghost Writer wrote:Wait, was that just a scumclaim? If the wiki is correct, Jean-Francois was THE baddie from the film. He controlled he fucking beast. He rapes his own sister. He kills Mani. The hell? How is this a good guy?
If this is true, it is very hypocritical that CooLDoG would thought that LynchMePls is scum because of his flavor.
CooLDoG wrote:Any objection to an hf vig?
I'm fine with that. 
GreyICE wrote:WHAT THE FUCK? WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK? WHAT IS THIS SHIT?

DOES THE SCUM HAVE DAYTALK POWERS? DO THEY? IF SO, I 100% SUPPORT A COOLDOG LYNCH. 

THIS IS THE BIGGEST LOAD OF FUCKING NONSENSE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY FUCKING LIFE. THIS IS COMPLETE HORSESHIT! WHY THE FUCK WOULDN'T YOU TAKE THE FUCKING SHOT? V/LA? MYSTERIOUS RETURN DURING V/LA? NOW THIS? I DON'T WANT A FUCKING EXPLANATION, I WANT SOME FUCKING BLOOD.
There is no need to be overly aggressive . He has three more days until deadline, there is no rush. Also, If you think he is scum, why aren't you voting for him?
Mariyta wrote:P-edit: Holy fuck, you did not just do that. CD, shoot GreyIce. Shit like that should not be tolerated. I don't give a fuck if you think he's town. He either needs to be shot or replaced.
I completely agree with this.
GreyICE wrote:I'M PISSED BECAUSE HE COMES ON HERE AND DECLARES HIMSELF TWO USEFUL POWER ROLES TO THE TOWN, RIGHT BEFORE HE BLOODY FLAKES INTO V/LA. THEN HE COMES BACK DURING V/LA AND THREATENS SOMEONE, FLIPS TO SOMEONE ELSE, THINKS ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE, THEN WANDERS OFF. WHY NOT SUBMIT THE FITZ SHOT? OR THE UK SHOT? OR SOMETHING? BUT NO, HE JUST LEAVES THE THREAD.
V/LA stands for Vacation/Limited Access. You can still post during limited access just not as much.
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
Zang
Zang
Mafia Scum
Zang
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Post by Zang »

Unvote

Vote: StrangerCoug
(\_/)
(._.) Help
Zang
The bunny In T.W.D
(v v)
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:19 am

Post by havingfitz »

UncertainKitten wrote:Yeah, it's a shame I didn't post a reason.

The rest of your "points" are junk, HF, and you are also pretty much exceeding me in the realm of ad hom. I really feel no reason to continue any discourse with you til you clean up your act. Thank you ^-^.
My bad…you did give a “reason.” I guess I missed it because 1) it was weak and 2) you’ve made a habit of voting without giving reasons. Ex your ISO 69 vote on SC and the actual post you placed your vote on Zang (your ISO 63). While looking at your ISO…#8 strikes colors you scummy in that you seem to focus your suspicions on AGM, somehow in relation to UT who you are not yet opinionated on (at least not strongly). Then you proceed to skip AGM and vote UT because his name is getting thrown around (as you are in the process of doing that very thing). So you are voting him because he doesn’t have any votes…..but you suspect AGM more….and AGM has not had a vote cast on him yet. That makes no sense.

I also find your unsubstantiated vote on SC which is followed very shortly thereafter by SC votes from…surprise…AGM and UT in the span of five minutes to be very convenient/incriminating. Would not surprise me if 2 of UK, UT and AGM were scum.

As for my junk reasons…could you elaborate instead of just throwing out accusations? Could you “try harder?”

And last….where have I ad hom’d you? You admit yourself that you have done “replace worthy” things in this game which is a major understatement IMO. I would have thrown your ass out of the game so quick by now your head would have spun off. How many times have you called CD a fucking moron? Or half the other players in the game idiots/morons/etc? To not continue discourse with me until I clean up my act is totally ridiculous and hypocritical. Then GreyICE, accurately or not, calls you a totally inappropriate name (which should have landed him out of the game as well IMO) and you laugh it off and throw hearts his way in later posts. What comments in the two posts below do you (who likes to descripe others as fucking moron/dumb/fucking idiot/fucking useless/fucking stupid) take offense to and consider ad hom?

havingfitz wrote:Wow. I apologize UK. I didn't realize you had a ""visitor"" atm nor that you were the best scumhunter on this site. I'm certain your track record for finding scum on D1 is close to 100% and I will try to learn from your skills. Thanks for playing in this game. If I ever get caught up I'm sure I'll find someone better to place my vote on. For now I'll keep it on you so I can continue to bask in your kind words.
havingfitz wrote:A quick ISO on Kat does not convince me that she is scum. If she does flip scum I could definitely see her being scum with UK. Still like my vote on UK. Town should move to her.

I’ve only played one game with UK before that I can recall and she was gone after D1 (and none of her D1 reads were right iirc). I don’t recall if she was as unpleasant a player in that game as this one but her reaction to my initial vote on her makes her as good or better a D1 suspect as any other.

<snip>

Suspecting you doesn’t make anyone an idiot or a moron. No need to be such a *censored*. Drink less/more coffee, get laid, or pop a few Midol please.

I still haven’t seen your case on me but you keep throwing me at there as one of your suspects. And speaking of your suspects…you have expressed suspicions towards most of the players in the game so far which I also find suspicious. Nice to keep your options open I guess. Lastly…your request to CD to kill you is just pathetic bravado. If you are town (which I doubt) CD killing you is a wasted opportunity and against the town’s win condition. If you are scum (ding ding ding) it just serves as a bluff in my opinion.

For the others who are throwing my name out there as a good lynch or day vig option…your rationale would be nice to have. I understand if the scum among you don’t really have any rationale but for the town among you it would be a nice futile exercise for you to try coming up with.

Tl:dr;
UK is full of shit and needs lynched or shot (assuming CD is being truthful). She is at best scum and at worst, at leasst in this game, unpleasant town that is better served eliminated. More UK votes please (or CD can just take care of it).
Town 57w-66l :: Not Town 29w-16l:: TBD 2
V/LA on weekends (i.e. RL > mafia)

The shortest GTKAS thread ever!
CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:34 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Sorry for the delay, I told you guys before that I couldn't be on at 3:30. Plus the game wasn't getting anywhere. I Had a supper bowl to watch. And thus I couldn't continue posting. Plus we have a deadline extension. We have all sorts of time.

I find threatening people very pro-town. Not very pleasant but it gains a lot of information. Why do you think we have RVS wagons? To gain pressure on somebody. Having me threaten to kill somebody is like that. Put them under pressure to see what they do.

I posted my damn flavor zang, look it up.

After sleeping on it I find ether a havingfitz, or a UT day-vig in the towns best interest. I personally like a UT shot. Any objections to that?

@UT, defend your vote-hopping, or face the end of a loaded gun.

@having, I would agree with you. But most of the town doesn't.
after a wank.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:52 am

Post by havingfitz »

If you agree with me wtf are you considering shooting me? And who in town has expressed substantiated disagreement with anything I have said?

I know I am not the only one who has expressed suspicions towards UK so (baaaaaaaaaaaa) shoot him if that's what you're basing your kill action on.

CooLDoG
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
CooLDoG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:58 am

Post by CooLDoG »

Most of the town doesn't agree with you. I want to have an at least general consensus on who we kill. I would put uk in the hat but everybody but lmp thinks she is town. And I don't want to kill SC because we have a wagon on him that could go to lynch by itself.
after a wank.
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 3:01 am

Post by havingfitz »

Show me where most disagree. I do not believe that is not an accurate statement. More than a few people have expressed suspicions towards UK (4-5 iirc) so it is not just LMP. Don't be a lazy vig'er. It's your kill for a reason. Shoot someone you think is suspicious. Not someone you agree with :idea:

Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:48 am

Post by Katsuki »

/back will post either today or tomorrow when I have time.

CD, you shoot for who you think is scum. If you want to shoot UK, then shoot her. Just because some people have expressed thoughts on her being town means that she is town.

Vig's were never meant to make to be popular. They are meant to smite scum.
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
Katsuki
Katsuki
Cupcake
Katsuki
Cupcake
Cupcake

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:49 am

Post by Katsuki »

EBWOP: In other words, trust yourself, CD. I for one think you're playing better this game than in others (though, I've never played with town-you before, so I dunno about your townplay).
Fluffy fluffy~~~ |
"READING KATSUKI IS LIKE SOME SORT OF POSTMODERN ARTFORM"
- GreyICE
Katsuki is by far more absurdly beautiful than Fate. (hai parama)
Katsuki's Madness coming to you shortly: Nov, 2011!

C
u
p
c
a
k
e
M
a
f
i
a
I
I
coming to you summer 2011! ~ Pre-ins: 11/13
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 4:52 am

Post by havingfitz »

EBWO-strike
havingfitz wrote:Show me where most disagree. I do not believe that is
not
an accurate statement. More than a few people have expressed suspicions towards UK (4-5 iirc) so it is not just LMP. Don't be a lazy vig'er. It's your kill for a reason. Shoot someone you think is suspicious. Not someone you agree with :idea:

GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:03 am

Post by GreyICE »

First, quick aside, lurking is a scumtell. Does it mean a person is scum? No. But scum gain more out of lurking than town. They can't scumslip when they're not posting. They don't have to take as many stances on people they know will flip town, and they don't have to bus their partners. They get less attention, and they make less statements people interpret as suspicious (any poster, no matter how 'omg 100% protown' is going to make some statements that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE will find suspicious in their posts). For every game where all the scum were active posters, there have been twenty, if not two hundred, where at least one, and sometimes every single scum was lurking. So yes, lurking is a scumtell, although it is hardly the 'be all and end all of scumhunting.'

Second, I'm actually starting to believe CD when he said that threatening people is pro town. My god, the reactions. HavingFitz has posted like more than he has in like the past week. Katsuki? She posted these gems:
/back will post either today or tomorrow when I have time.

CD, you shoot for who you think is scum. If you want to shoot UK, then shoot her. Just because some people have expressed thoughts on her being town means that she is town.

Vig's were never meant to make to be popular. They are meant to smite scum.
EBWOP: In other words, trust yourself, CD. I for one think you're playing better this game than in others (though, I've never played with town-you before, so I dunno about your townplay).
Translation: "Hi my best buddy! You know you're so smart and handsome and
pleeaaaasseee
don't put a bullet right between my eyes just because my name has come up a few times..."

I don't necessarily disagree with the sentiment, but my god was that sycophantic way of expressing it. Like, 'can I polish your boots with my tongue' sycophantic.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:14 am

Post by LimMePls »

CooLDoG wrote:Most of the town doesn't agree with you. I want to have an at least general consensus on who we kill. I would put uk in the hat but everybody but lmp thinks she is town. And I don't want to kill SC because we have a wagon on him that could go to lynch by itself.
CD is acting like a caught SK, and not a vig.
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:29 am

@HF:

If you can't figure out why your ad homs are pretty terrible, that's nice. If you refuse to see the obvious reasons I've posted for every vote, then that's nice. Clearly, you are set on me being scum. So please, continue to believe that. Have fun in your fantasy world. Me, I'm going to play mafia. Thank you.

@Katsuki: Clearly, you are set on me being scum. So please, continue to believe that. Have fun in your fantasy world. Me, I'm going to play mafia. Thank you.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:33 am

Anyway, HF's post, to me, reads as scared scum. He's trying to fling as much shit at me as he can, regardless of it's truth, to see if he can get me shot instead of himself. GI is right that it's *incredibly* odd that HF would suddenly deign to post after a period of lurking. He's trying to save his ass and attack his main accuser.

I have him pinned.
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
havingfitz
havingfitz
Survivor
havingfitz
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:14 am

Post by havingfitz »

Which ad homs UK? Stop avoiding my charges and requests for valid substantiation of your suspicions. You haven't made any. Your OMGUS shit is weak. You are not backing anything up. You are the one flailing...becoming overdefensive for little reason. Being overly aggressive to come across (I assume) as hard charging town. Your play is shit and I will continue to believe you are scum. FYI this entire website is based on a fantasy world, so let's all have fun and lynch you.

Also...hth am I flailing? Is my wagon getting to me? You have me pinned? You do have your humorous moments I'll give you that. As for my activity level...as with most people I assume...it will vary depending on RL, interest level, and other games on here...which are becoming less of a time crunch. But go ahead and use it as a scum tell since you don't have anything better to work with.

UncertainKitten
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
UncertainKitten
Maid In Japan
Maid In Japan

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:44 am

Oh, you know, the REPEATED accusations that it's "that time of the month", among other things. You're a sexist fuck and I really just plain don't like you. But I didn't really see a need to make a huge issue of it, because in the end I'm more interested in catching scum.

Conveniently enough, you're also likely scum. Your points are shit because they aren't scumtells, just bullshit you made up to make me look bad. FORTUNATELY, most of this town can see you're full of it.

And yes, it is most of the town. 7/12 people counts as a majority. LMP doesn't even appear to be pushing me as hard. All that's left in your little bloc is: You, Katsuki, GreyICE, and CooLDoG.

So, give it up. If you're town, actually hunt scum. If you're scum, sit down and take your bullet.

I have to work, so it'll be a few hours before I get to be even more witheringly accurate about you, HF. You'll just have to wait ~<3
-StrangerCoug

Internet Mafia
GhostWriter
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
GhostWriter
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:02 am

Post by GhostWriter »

For the record, within a game, a person can make moronic, dumb, idiotic, useless, and stupid decisions. Having these actions being called as such is one thing. However, after complaining that these were Ad Hom attacks, you begin to baselessly imply that she is acting the way she is because of being on her period as well as not getting laid and being a bitch. You defend this by saying those insults were in the vein as what she said? Calling actions against you as stupid and then telling people why is one thing. How to you justify the remarks you made with in-game reasoning? Also, the "but such and such did it" defense has the glaring weak point of not actually being a defense.
LimMePls
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
LimMePls
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:31 am

Post by LimMePls »

SHOOT ALREADY! GOOD GOD!
"LynchMePls is more town than all the players I've ever declared to be townies. And that's never going to change." - Drippereth

V/LA on weekends

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”